Recently I came across the book written by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler titled “Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula,” and I was impressed with detailed abundance of information regarding the mind control issues (the primarily reason of reading this book), but I had a hard time to digest Springemier’s claims about the Illuminati’s net of various secret societies being unified via the bloodline and the satanic/ritualistic social engineering of the world, where by which all the world elite is interconnected and fully coordinated. In my mind, these megalomaniac kind of claims are associated more with the good fiction writing.

Being in the process of digesting and critically evaluating the information I tried to research who is Fritz Springmeier. He is usually presented as the expert on the Illuminati’s bloodline, the conservative (fundamentalist?) Christian thinker, and I stumbled upon (bizarre?) information about accusation against Springmeier, his arrest, and imprisonment. If anybody is more familiar about Fritz Springmeier's research, Cisco Wheeler, and the whole Springmeier case, I appreciate your help; share links, your thoughts, and evaluation of Springmeier’s arguments.

Are the Illuminati necessarily unified by the secret satanism, although the secret elite societies are present in all cultures, and therefore diverse and inspired by various spiritual traditions and cultures? In short: the mind control elaboration and claims are well documented in this book, though not sure how to evaluate the Illuminati satanic plot that Srpingmeier presents as a thread that connects all dots between the social, economical, and mind control.

Here is the link for the book:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...rol2/index.htm