+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Walmart Queen's Employees Subsidized by US Government as Her Profits Soar

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Default Walmart Queen's Employees Subsidized by US Government as Her Profits Soar

As of 2012 she's worth 26.3 Billion. Shame on you Alice Walton

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Flash (30th December 2012), genevieve (30th December 2012), gigha (31st December 2012), Griff (30th December 2012), jackovesk (31st December 2012), johnf (30th December 2012), Laurel (31st December 2012), Libico (30th December 2012), Maia Gabrial (30th December 2012), Mandala (15th January 2013), Mark (30th December 2012), markpierre (30th December 2012), ROMANWKT (30th December 2012), seko (31st December 2012), soleil (31st December 2012), spiritguide (30th December 2012), westhill (6th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Walmart Queen's Employees Subsidized by US Government as Her Profits Soar

Well they're lucky to be working right? They can be counted as employed and gotten off the list. That's a win win win (lose) win win situation
    for all the bureaucrats involved.

Those guys are used to not eating right? They don't mind.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Flash (30th December 2012), ROMANWKT (30th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Walmart Queen's Employees Subsidized by US Government as Her Profits Soar

Could a solution be a walmart strike in conjucntion with strikes in other chains like Kmart, target, and other big boxes? Two weeks of strike would probably pay for a year of health insurance for these people. Its time for the people to break the backs of corporations.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (4th January 2013), jackovesk (31st December 2012), Maia Gabrial (30th December 2012), Referee (31st December 2012), seko (31st December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Could a solution be a walmart strike in conjucntion with strikes in other chains like Kmart, target, and other big boxes? Two weeks of strike would probably pay for a year of health insurance for these people. Its time for the people to break the backs of corporations.

Halleujah...

People really need to know just 'Who Are' the real culprits behind this 'Prison Planet', start educating themselves towards a 'Peaceful Revolution'...

Quote Its time for the people to break the backs of corporations
    Who's the real enemies of humanity..?

Here's a start, I'll list just a few...
    • Greedy Corporations
    • Govt.
    • Royalty
    • Secret Societies (Think-Tanks) &
    • The Banksters, etc, etc ,etc....

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

How can we best implement such a program to break the backs of corporations...
    which corporations need their backs broke?
    which ones are good guys?

How to ge the message out in a meaningful way?

Clearly debanking is a solution if done on a large scale.. I cant get my DH to go along with it. I would have been there long ago but for him and all our stuff it tied up together.

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    How can we best implement such a program to break the backs of corporations...
    which corporations need their backs broke?
    which ones are good guys?

How to ge the message out in a meaningful way?

Clearly debanking is a solution if done on a large scale.. I cant get my DH to go along with it. I would have been there long ago but for him and all our stuff it tied up together.
    Can I offer a suggestion re:

Quote How can we best implement such a program to break the backs of corporations?
    Start a thread with the 'above' heading in the 'General Section', and see what transpires...

Its an important topic, one not to be overlooked...

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

We have to start with the corporations that are stealing our health and wealth. Monsanto and Goldman should be at the top of the list. The CEOs for these companies need a new pre-frontal cortex, as they have no conscience! They are surely evidence of an alien race controlling this planet. No human could sleep knowing how much damage is being done.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

+ Reply to Thread