+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DHS Whistleblower - Rosebud. 27th December 2012

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default DHS Whistleblower - Rosebud. 27th December 2012

I have abridged and tried to make it more concise. Some of this we suspect anyway however there are some additional gems that I have not seen - like the new way of carving up the States following the expected melt down.

Leaked 27th December 2012 to Doug Hagman at Canada Free Press.
    • plans being made that originate from the White House that involve the hierarchy of DHS (Jarrett and Napolitano)
    • Jarrett has the final say
    • Money is flowing out to municipal police departments faster than it can be counted.
    • DHS is turning the police into soldiers
    • They are planning to use TSA agents in tandem with local police for certain operations that are being planned right now
    • If you get nothing else out of this, please, please make sure you tell people to watch the TSA and their increasing involvement against the American public. They are the stooges who will be the ones to carry out certain plans when the dollar collapses and the gun confiscation begins
    • Life for the average American is going to change significantly, and not the change people expect. First, DHS is preparing to work with police departments and the TSA to respond to civil uprisings that will happen when there is a financial panic. And there will be one, maybe as early as this spring, when the dollar won’t get you a gumball. I’m not sure what the catalyst will be, but I’ve heard rumblings about a derivatives crisis as well as an oil embargo.
    • DHS is prepositioning assets in strategic areas near urban centers all across the country. Storage depots. Armories. And even detainment facilities, known as FEMA camps.
    • Commercial and business real estate across the country are being bought up or leased for storage purposes. Very low profile
    • I am hearing that the plan from on high is to let the chaos play out for a while, making ordinary citizens beg for troops to be deployed to restore order
    • We’re talking travel restrictions - The TSA will be in charge of travel
    • Jarrett and Obama as well as a few others in government, are working to create a perfect storm too. This is being timed to coincide with new gun laws
    • Count on the criminalization to possess just about every gun you can think of. Not only restrictions, but actual criminalization of possessing a banned firearm. I heard this directly from the highest of my sources.
    • they are riding the wave of emotion from Sandy Hook, which, by the way as tragic as it was, well, it stinks to high heaven. I mean there are many things wrong there, and first reports are fast disappearing. The narrative is being changed....there’s something very wrong there. But I am hearing that won’t be the final straw. There will be another if they think it’s necessary.
    • will start on a voluntary basis using federal registration forms, then an amnesty, then the kicking-in of doors start.
    • By that time, though, it will be chaos and people will be in full defensive mode. They will be hungry, real hunger like we’ve never experienced before. They will use our hunger as leverage. They will use medical care as leverage.
    Will this happen all at once?
    • RB: They hope to make it happen at the same time. Big cities first, with sections being set apart from the rest of the country. Then the rural areas. There are two different plans for geographical considerations. But it will all come together.
    • The Second Amendment will be gone, along with the first, at least practically or operationally. The Constitution will be gone, suspended, at least in an operational sense
    • Stop thinking about a normal situation. The country is divided, which is exactly where Obama wants us to be. We are as ideologically divided as we were during the Civil War and that rift is growing every day. Add in a crisis - and economic crisis - where ATM and EBT cards will stop working. Where bank accounts will contain nothing but air. They are anticipating a revolution and a civil war rolled into one (emphasis added by this author).
    • I’ve seen - personally - a map of North America without borders. Done this year. The number 2015 was written across the top, and I believe that was meant as a year. Along with this map - in the same area where this was - was another map showing the United States cut up into sectors. I’m not talking about what people have seen on the internet, but something entirely different. Zones. And a big star on the city of Denver.
    • Anyway, the country seemed to be split into sectors, but not the kind shown on the internet. Different
    • Think your health records are private? Have you been to the doctor lately? Asked about owning a gun? Why do you think they ask, do you think they care about your safety? Say yes to owning a gun and your information is shared with another agency, and ultimately, you will be identified as a security risk. The records will be matched with other agencies.
    • you do know that this crew is using the internet to ruin people, right? They are paying people to infiltrate discussion sites and forums to call people like you idiots. Show me the proof, they say. Why doesn’t you source come forward? If he knows so much, why not go to Fox or the media? To them, if it’s not broadcast on CNN, it’s not real. Well, they’ve got it backwards. Very little on the news is real. The stock market, the economy, the last presidential polls, very little is real.
    How soon do you see things taking place?
    • RB: They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next big economic event.
      I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I got that little tidbit from my friend at ....
    As always take what feels right out of the article. Can be found here:
    http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52005
    Last edited by witchy1; 30th December 2012 at 23:12.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2016), Conchis (31st December 2012), D-Day (31st December 2012), GCS1103 (31st December 2012), Griff (31st December 2012), Lefty Dave (31st December 2012), TelosianEmbrace (31st December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: DHS Whistleblower - Rosebud. 27th December 2012

too late whistleblower I'm re-writing the matrix as you read this.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 31st December 2012 at 03:19.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016), witchy1 (31st December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Having said all of that............... I find a post on blacklisted news which is probably credible

The “fiscal cliff” has all the earmarks of a false flag operation, full of sound and fury, intended to extort concessions from opponents. Neil Irwin of the Washington Post calls it “a self-induced austerity crisis.” David Weidner in the Wall Street Journal calls it simply theater, designed to pressure politicians into a budget deal:
    The cliff is really just a trumped-up annual budget discussion. . . . The most likely outcome is a combination of tax increases, spending cuts and kicking the can down the road.
    Yet the media coverage has been “panic-inducing, falling somewhere between that given to an approaching hurricane and an alien invasion.” In the summer of 2011, this sort of media hype succeeded in causing the Dow Jones Industrial Average to plunge nearly 2000 points. But this time the market is generally ignoring the cliff, either confident a deal will be reached or not caring.

The goal of the exercise seems to be to dismantle Social Security and Medicare, something a radical group of conservatives has worked for decades to achieve. But with the recent Democratic victories, demands for “fiscal responsibility” may just result in higher taxes for the rich, without gutting the entitlements.

There are a few option government can do in the link to avoid this alleged fiscal crisis ............. appears they are not overly interested in listening tho.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Fisca...38/38/Y/M.html

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2016), bennycog (31st December 2012), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

There is one "Rosebud" on the list of DHS employees:

Rosebud Brown
    DHS Director, Executive Telecom Services
    202-282-8493 202-282-9324 DC US
    rosebud.brown@dhs.gov
    rosebud.brown1@dhs.gov

Source: 29,000 FBI Agents and DHS Staffers Had Their Contact Info Revealed
    Last edited by Atlas; 3rd September 2016 at 06:33.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    There is one "Rosebud" on the list of DHS employees:

Rosebud Brown
    DHS Director, Executive Telecom Services
    202-282-8493 202-282-9324 DC US
    rosebud.brown@dhs.gov
    rosebud.brown1@dhs.gov

Source: 29,000 FBI Agents and DHS Staffers Had Their Contact Info Revealed
    Interesting! But (unless this was a double bluff by Doug Hagmann, always possible), 'Rosebud' was a pseudonym, and the whistleblower was a man.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016), Jean-Marie (3rd September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread