+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/11 "It's very good" for Israel - says Netanyahu

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Default 9/11 "It's very good" for Israel - says Netanyahu

Here is neat little compilation of info regarding 9/11.
    Who benefited?
    Who knew in advance?
    Who says, "It's very good" (9/11)
    Who let it happen.
    Who celebrated in real time.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st December 2012), conk (6th January 2013), sheddie (31st December 2012), spiritguide (31st December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: 9/11 "It's very good" for Israel -says Netanyahoo

Where as I do not believe the Israeli people had anything to do with 9/11....

The inteligence agencies of the US & Israel are definatly linked and must
    of co ordinated the attacks as No way was it the Saudi Hijackers alone imo!!

Also Al Qaeda was a CIA mercenary/mujahadeen data base !!

As Dick Chaney says in an interview in 2006

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden
    was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming".
    Dick Cheney, WhiteHouse.gov, Interview of the Vice President
    by Tony Snow, March 29, 2006

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Israeli Mossad run all wiretaps for NSA in USA

James Bamford describes the NSA's subcontracting to Israeli firms for mass
    surveillance of U.S.-based electronic communications. Further information, and how
    this relates to 9/11

ABC 20/20 producer James Bamford reveals how the US National Security Agency
    sub-contracts its intel to Israeli firms run by "former" Israeli military intelligence
    agents, and a convicted felon CEO on the lamb from Verint. Bamford first reported
    Operation Northwoods, the Jewish false-flag terrorism in USA perped by Pentagon
    and CIA. In The Shadow Factory, he sheds light in the secret rooms of criminal
    traitors Verizon and AT&T, and shows the NSA to be a poor custodian of the USA's
    security.

"The FBI has issued a BOLO on suspected terrorists driving a white delivery van
    from New York City to the Mexican border. The suspects are using Israeli passports.
    They are armed and dangerous."-Knox County Emergency 911 Dispatch, BOLO Be
    On the Lookout, Knoxville, Tennessee, September 11, 2001, 11am EST

FBI will pay you $1,000,000 to arrest AlQaeda Jew Adam Gadahn Perlman

"The FBI added Adam Gadahn to the Most Wanted Terrorist list and the U.S. State
    Department is offering a reward up to $1 million for his arrest. A 28-year-old
    California man has been indicted on federal charges of treason and providing
    material support to a terrorist group for making a series of propaganda videotapes
    for al Qaeda, including one in which he praised the hijackers involved in the 9/11
    attacks. 'Adam Gadahn represents a new breed of home-grown extremist, who has
    chosen to betray the country of his birth,' FBI Executive Assistant Director Willie
    Hulon said during a press conference Wednesday in Washington, D.C."
    -FBI Most Wanted

"In Sept of last year, Adam Gadahn [aka Adam Perlman], the son of Jewish
    parents, the son of Jewish grandparents [who are on the board of directors of
    Jewish ADL] in Southern California, who himself converted to Islam, went on to
    become Osama Bin Laden's spokesman."
    -Congresswoman Jane Harman (D-CA), Jewish chairman, Homeland Security
    Subcommittee on Intelligence, Information Sharing, and Terrorism Risk
    Assessment, CSPAN, Use of the Internet by Terrorists: Using the Web as a Weapon
    for 9/11 Truth, November 6, 2007

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden
    was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming."Dick
    Cheney, WhiteHouse.gov, Interview of the Vice President
    by Tony Snow, March 29, 2006

http://piratenews-tv.blogspot.co.uk/...s-for-nsa.html

I think this is only part of the bigger picture and the Neo Cons deffinately had a
    leading role as their litrature pre 9/11 suggests.Also some form of space weaponry/
    particle weapons may well have had a part to play as per Dr.Judy Woods work...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st December 2012 at 17:18.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Arrowwind (31st December 2012), KiwiElf (1st January 2013), Kryztian (31st December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,828 times in 3,461 posts

Default Re: 9/11 "It's very good" for Israel - says Netanyahu

Qui Bono? It wasn't just Israel who benefited. And it wasn't the 8 million people of Israel who pulled it off.

This was a project involving those who could pull strings in many nations. It may have involved those Mossad, it may have involved a few Zionists, but it certainly involved Americans and plenty of non-Jews. And it did involve a few Saudi Arabians too.
    http://whowhatwhy.com/2011/09/22/sau...audi-family-0/

Please don't tell me that grandmothers in Haifa, that holocaust survivors in Tel Aviv, that school children in West Jerusalem caused 9-11, because all these people are all part of Israel. To say "Israel did it" is to get no closer to the truth than the official 9-11 commission report, and while it may not be intended that way, it can be rightly viewed as being hate speech.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st December 2012), gaiagirl (1st January 2013), GCS1103 (1st January 2013), KiwiElf (1st January 2013), Laurel (31st December 2012), sdv (31st December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

According to this article (i thought I'd better check) as I thought they were nearly all Saudis.....
    That 8 are definately Saudi, 1 Egyption and the rest unknown.

I don't know if this has been ammended recently ?

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st December 2012 at 17:15.

8. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Why do the people who start threads on 9-11 keep missing the obvious?

1) It was planned long in advance (if only to co-ordinate the military to hold an interdisciplinary drill on that specific date);

2) Accordingly, anyone in the loop banked on it from the Deutsche Bank, Bush family, Silverstein, DOD (2.3 trillion $$ budget hole paper trail... gone), PATRIOT act, etc... as in "Never let a good crisis go to waste;"

3) Huge media coverage -- hammered world wide -- of 3 buildings turned into volcanic ashes in a matter of minutes.

And that one is the OBVIOUS: Huge media coverage -- hammered world wide -- of 3 buildings turned into volcanic ashes in a matter of minutes.

THREE buildings and their contents turned into volcanic ash in front of the entire world's eyes!

To say the least, that's no ordinary weapon!

Any precedent scenario?

WW II wasn't ended until they were ready to explode their atomic bombs over Japan... that plunged the entire planet into a cold war and a nuclear arm race which separated the world into two blocks and their "satellite" slave countries for "protection" otherwise known as "racket."

Then the "earthquake machine" put Japan finance ministers under a gun held to their heads for them to follow Rockefeller's whims... or else... Haiti was another warning to the world's non-compliant leaders (Clinton's relief funds website for Haiti was put up a few days before the Haiti quake... ooopppsss... have Haitians ever seen the color of these funds?)

Then 9-11 and the OBVIOUS use of a non-ordinary weapon for the world to see... if that's not a message to world leaders similar to the nuclear bombing of Japan but, this time, in the hands of "terrorists," that is: "anywhere, anytime;" I don't
    know what is!

Anyway, that's my "WHY!"
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bram (2nd January 2013), Cidersomerset (31st December 2012), conk (6th January 2013), D-Day (1st January 2013), DeDukshyn (31st December 2012), KiwiElf (1st January 2013), modwiz (1st January 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,828 times in 3,461 posts

Cidersomerset, when I said that Saudi's were involved, I wasn't referring to the alleged hijackers - I was referring to insiders.

Remember that the week after Sept. 11th, 2001, no one was able to fly in the U.S., except for some Saudis. Members of the Bin Laden family. I think the Saudi's in Sarasota (see link in my post above) may have been handlers for some of the "hijackers" while they were living in Florida and pretending to go to flight school, while secretly hanging out at strip clubs.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st December 2012), GCS1103 (1st January 2013), KiwiElf (1st January 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Cidersomerset, when I said that Saudi's were involved, I wasn't referring to the alleged hijackers - I was referring to insiders.

Remember that the week after Sept. 11th, 2001, no one was able to fly in the U.S., except for some Saudis. Members of the Bin Laden family. I think the Saudi's in Sarasota (see link in my post above) may have been handlers for some of the "hijackers" while they were living in Florida and pretending to go to flight school, while secretly hanging out at strip clubs.
    I know I was quirying myselfe LOL....The Bush & Bin Laden Family have close
    connections...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

KiwiElf (1st January 2013), Kryztian (1st January 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I agree with Amzer Zoo .....Its goes back to before the end of the Cold war, when the Neo cons were looking for the role the US would take
    globaly.The last thing the elites want is peace !! Its a multi layered agenda.but after 40 years of cold war contrieved stalemate.These
    powerfull corporate/military/politcal elite did not want to be 'demobbed' and lose control.From there you can follow many agendas & motives imo.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Theo-Chalmers.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...instan-tragady

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t--MUST-WATCH-

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...anned-Newscast

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ain-911-Denial...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-9-11-Suspect

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Hervé (31st December 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Is it too much to ask you guys to watch a 13 minute video posted this week and comment solely on that video without loading up my thread with other junk you obviously have waiting in your toolbox?

IS that too much too ask?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

modwiz (1st January 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

WTF on gods green earth is the point of this visual post of these mugshots? And how does it relate to the content of the OP. Are you just pooping on my thread? with this enormous image?
    Care to at least watch the OP video and comment on that before loading up the thread with particle-board?
    Mods please help me if i am in a mine field here and the usual suspects are just attacking another 9/11 thread hot-button-topic-indeed.

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    According to this article (i thought I'd better check) as I thought they were nearly all Saudis.....
    That 8 are definately Saudi, 1 Egyption and the rest unknown.

I don't know if this has been ammended recently ?

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Mods please help me if i am in a mine field here and the usual suspects are just attacking another 9/11 thread hot-button-topic-indeed.
    Managing 9/11 threads can be like herding wild cats ... difficult.

The enticing questions you ask in your opening post are the typical and provocative 9/11 questions many of us have been asking for a while, and it seems you're getting some of the typical and provocative answers many of us in the alternative media have been proposing.

The topic you apparently wanted discussed, commenting solely on the video in the opening post, is stated only in general terms.

It's especially difficult to herd cats through a plain, unmarked, door way, when someone has just opened a cage full of mice on the other side of the room.

Perhaps if you could actually put words to something interesting or unique or discussion worthy that you saw in that particular video, you might be able to herd a few cats that way.

But it's going to be a challenge, at best .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bodhii71 (1st January 2013), gooty64 (1st January 2013), Libico (1st January 2013), modwiz (1st January 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

lol, and mucho appreciate your reply, Paul.

The questions in the OP, are actually my summary of the topics raised in the video!

Is that clear?

(moth to a flame)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Is it too much to ask you guys to watch a 13 minute video posted this week and comment solely on that video without loading up my thread with other junk you obviously have waiting in your toolbox?

IS that too much too ask?

unfortunately yes , Sorry Gooty 64 ..LOl.....Like Paul says on some threads the
    brain shoots off in all directions......The mug shot post was in in part responce to
    Kryztian and myselfe .The Mossad connection is very strong but thats because
    The Jewish lobby is very strong in America .The vid gives the impression it was
    a Israeli conspiricy alone. That I find hard to believe, although Mossad were
    probably part of it in conjuction with US conspiritors !!

Quote Here is neat little compilation of info regarding 9/11.
    Who benefited?
    Who knew in advance?
    Who says, "It's very good" (9/11)
    Who let it happen.
    Who celebrated in real time.
    The questions were broad and open for wider interpretation imo...Cheers steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st January 2013 at 11:24.

23. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

A good quick look at a place that is verboten in our political culture. I do know none of it could have happened without the home government allowing it. That's enough blame for me.
    Last edited by modwiz; 1st January 2013 at 11:25.

+ Reply to Thread