+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 383 FirstFirst 1 79 129 169 179 189 229 279 383 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 7650

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #3561
    Indonesia Deactivated
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

December 21 2012 have passed and Nothing of a prophesied BIG events happened,
    instead, we've seen numerous excuses, changed dates, changed metaphors, etc etc

so unless I can see some more real, concrete, & critical logical proof,
    don't expect me to easily fall into the whole "2013" again.
    I won't be that naive anymore.

-regards from Truth-seeker from Indonesia-

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niki For This Post:

guayabal (3rd January 2013), selinam (3rd January 2013)

3. Link to Post #3562
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

I know that some say that Ben Fulford may not want his entire blog posts to be posted en-toto on other sites, but one has to subscribe in order to be able to read the posts, so if nobody posted what Ben has to say, far, far fewer people would read his posts, so imo, it's better to post 'em far and wide.

I'm happy to support the guy directly by subscribing to his weekly blog and I would encourage anyone to support Ben by paying a small $8/mo subscription fee.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2013/01/0...comment-188965

Do Not Give The Cabal Time To Re-group, We Must Press Home To Victory

Posted by Benjamin

January 2, 2013

The turning of the tide can be a subtle thing at first but eventually the change becomes undeniable. That is what is happening now with the family cabal that has been secretly ruling the West through control of the creation and distribution of money. These people have already lost the ability to control the future of this planet and are now barely clinging on to power. The key to their loss was the spreading of the truth, for the truth shall set us free.

In one example of the sort of truth that is coming out, here is what MI5 is saying about former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair: “Blair received an offshore payment of Euro 75 million into Belize for signing the EU Treaty of Rome. All signatories were offered Euro 50 million but [Italian Prime Minister] Berlusconi was insulted by the low amount that could buy an Italian PM so the payment went up to Euro 75m. Blair then paid nearly half of his share into his wife Cherie’s offshore account at H. Ansbacher in the British Virgin Islands.” Outgoing Bank of England Governor Sir Mervyn King also has an account (in his mother’s name) in the British Virgin Islands with H. Ansbacher, MI5 says.

Belize is also the center of much of the Bain capital drug money laundering linked to defeated US presidential candidate Mitt Romney, according to MI5 and CIA sources. This in turn links to the Bush Nazi faction and their financing of the Euro with stolen Asian gold.

This is the sort of detailed information of criminal behavior is coming out about a whole slew of Western leaders these days and no amount of murders and terror attacks can put the genie back into the bottle.

There is still a lot of frantic fighting going on, though, and clearly the battle is not yet over. It is time to seize

the initiative.

The obstacles to a new financial system and the start of a massive campaign to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and free humanity have been identified as a very few old men, some of whom claim to work for off-world entities.

In specific, blockages have been linked to the pope, President Obama, and a series of occult organizations linked to the worship of an entity variously known as Ba’al, Lucifer, Molech and Satan among other names. It sounds too strange to be true but the fact is that such occultists have seized the power to create money in the West and have been using it to exploit the people of the world.

The frustration with the ongoing rape of America and the turning of the EU into a new Soviet Union has reached a crisis point and many angry people are starting to point the finger of blame on the Jews. “Is it time to go after the Jews?” is what many very powerful and dangerous people are asking.

In answer, the White Dragon Society presented a Hollywood version of the biblical Book of Ruth to some of these dangerous groups in order to provide some historical background to the difference between Jews and devil worshippers. In this story, likely based on a true historical incident, a woman by the name of Ruth from the tribe of Moab converts to the Judaism of their arch enemies, the tribe of Benjamin.

Ruth admitted to participating in the sacrifice of children as part of the worship of Molech. She is forgiven, however, because she made a full confession, converted and appeared to sincerely regret the role she played in child sacrifice.

For most decent, law abiding people, the thought of child sacrifice going on in this day and age is so horrific that the mind enters a state of denial. Any yet the evidence is overwhelming that a large portion of the Western elite not only worships Molech, or Satan, but that they actually carry out mass sacrifices.

The recent Sandy Hook murder of children is one glaring example starting us in our faces. The official account is such a mess of contradictions that only the aspartame stoned couch potatoes actually believe that a single autistic child could have carried out all those murders. Early news reports quote a principle who is later listed as “killed,” describe multiple gun-men etc. The dead children are never shown and the bodies vanish to God knows where. There has been so much good research done on this false flag killing by others that this murderous incident is not going to be buried.

This is where real Jews need to get involved. They need to renounce the child murderers who have been hiding in their midst or else risk being prosecuted as accomplices to mass murder. In the tale of Ruth the Jews did not hesitate to kill Moabites, even as they forgave Ruth. This is what needs to be done. Otherwise, prepare for the pogrom to end all pogroms.

Meanwhile, as far as the new financial system is concerned, there were frantic efforts to close a deal before the end of 2012 but last minute cabal interference has postponed the launch of the new system supposedly until min-January. Those of us who have been following this sort of news are sick and tired of hearing that the “check is in the mail,” and that good times are “around the corner.”

The sudden death of General “Stormin Norman” Schwarzkopf, the rumoured death of 8 other generals, the multiple ailments of Hillary Clinton and other signs all point to a severe ongoing struggle. Both the Navy Intelligence Office information/disinformation site Sorcha Faal and the Mossad site Debka, both say Clinton and some military were involved in a mysterious plane crash. Both sites mention the same things and certainly something unusual is going on with Hillary.

In other signs of high level disarray in the West’s power pinnacle, the Bushes remain hiding in the hospital, the pope has survived yet another poisoning attempt (according to P2 sources) and Obama admits in public he might be removed from office.

http://news.yahoo.com/did-obama-just...193841933.html

Western war-mongering also continues unabated in many countries even if World War 3 itself has been prevented.

By contrast in Asia, former Bush cabal “rogue country” North Korea’s leader Kim Jon-un calls for peace. This call is welcomed by the newly elected South Korean president. In Japan, meanwhile, a firmly anti-cabal government has seized the reins of power with the full backing of the military, and is also calling for peace.

The question still is, however, when the war-criminals will finally be removed from power in the West.
    As usual, there is a lot of good concrete stuff going on that we are being asked not to report at the present time. However, rest assured the final defeat of the satanic cabal has become a mathematical certainty.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

doodah (2nd January 2013), Flash (2nd January 2013), happytobe (3rd January 2013), KiwiElf (2nd January 2013), Lifebringer (2nd January 2013), Ontarioguy (2nd January 2013), SKAWF (3rd January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3563
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Niki, you and many others were illusioned. You gladfully participated in it. And we are all subject to this at different given times.

At thirty years old, you may still have some crumbs to eat in order to understand that this is nobody`s fault and that demanding proofs as if anyting was due to you is not the way to go.

Are you going to put your frustration on every single thread you write on using the exact same words (copy\paste) or will you accept to have healthy discussions?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (2nd January 2013), eaglespirit (2nd January 2013), happytobe (3rd January 2013), InnerChiHealer (3rd January 2013), KiwiElf (2nd January 2013), RMorgan (2nd January 2013), SKAWF (3rd January 2013), skyflower (2nd January 2013), StephenW11UK (3rd January 2013), ThePythonicCow (2nd January 2013), ulli (2nd January 2013)

7. Link to Post #3564
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Fear and hope. A most powerful of numbing agents.

N

8. Link to Post #3565
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Fear and hope. A most powerful of numbing agents.

N
    Fear yes, but a learned hope, passed to us by our parents and their upbringing methodologies. time heals all of mom and dad's angers, emotions, issues... and lifts their restrictions. This is our analysis as we have no logic at those times in our young lives by which to understand what is going on.

Burned into us and ....remains behind as a learned and deeply patterned autonomous emotional response....... that shapes thought, and creates projections that are known as 'hope'.

Now that you know what hope itself actually IS, what will you do about your response to it? Watch yourself closely. Feel and note and understand, live in the moment of knowing and flowing... of how your emotions create cognition and logic around desires and wishes. The response of an unaware child in the face of unknowns. A child's response. Seriously.

see how hope may work for you.... and how hope can and will limit and damage you.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd January 2013), Flash (2nd January 2013), skyflower (2nd January 2013), ThePythonicCow (2nd January 2013)

10. Link to Post #3566
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by niki (here)

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Niki, you and many others were illusioned. You gladfully participated in it. And we are all subject to this at different given times.

At thirty years old, you may still have some crumbs to eat in order to understand that this is nobody`s fault and that demanding proofs as if anyting was due to you is not the way to go.

Are you going to put your frustration on every single thread you write on using the exact same words (copy\paste) or will you accept to have healthy discussions?
    Niki - Flash speaks well. I hope you read it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (3rd January 2013), eaglespirit (2nd January 2013), Flash (2nd January 2013), happytobe (3rd January 2013), RMorgan (2nd January 2013), StephenW11UK (3rd January 2013)

12. Link to Post #3567
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by niki (here)

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Niki - Flash speaks well. I hope you read it.
    My thank is a read receipt Paul, because you have surely already seen the other threads I am speaking about. So I cannot fully agree. Yes his words are fine when taking alone or taken only in the context of the actual, and I hope it will be like that for him, and us, in the future.

But taken in a larger context, where he has been demanding, accusing, criticising even Avalon, his words did not seem fine to me.

So I stand in my post, as long as I do not see a clear change. But no, I won't be arrogant about it, promised.

OUPS PAUL: just undersrtood your remark was to Niki, not to me. Sorry. Anyhow, it tells what I think.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd January 2013 at 22:47.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd January 2013), ThePythonicCow (2nd January 2013)

14. Link to Post #3568
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Id love to take ben fulford seriously but i cannot in all honesty say he is all there.

Do we remember some of the videos he was putting out. It was comical, in some of them i was expecting the host of iron chef to appear and exclaim the winner. . .

I think while what ben writes is usually very nice and good n terms of hope, but i just dont think they are rooted in reality.

He has either lost the plot or a very good actor trying to get a laugh at our expense.

My honest thoughts.

N

15. Link to Post #3569
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Do believe Fulford acts honestly with genuine information or do you just see it as decent fiction.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd January 2013)

17. Link to Post #3570
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Gulf War general Stormin' Norman dies suddenly at 78
    General Norman Schwarzkopf conducts a briefing during Desert Storm.

source
    Herald.ie Web Search

NORMAN Schwarzkopf, who topped an illustrious military career by commanding the international coalition that drove Saddam Hussein's forces out of Kuwait in 1991, has died. He was 78.

His sister Ruth Barenbaum said that he died in Tampa, Florida, from complications from pneumonia. "We're still in a state of shock," she said. "This was a surprise to us all."

A much-decorated combat soldier in Vietnam, Schwarzkopf was known popularly as 'Stormin' Norman' for a notoriously explosive temper.

He served in his last military assignment in Tampa as commander-in-chief of US Central Command.

Schwarzkopf became Centcom's commanding officer in 1988 and, when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait three years later, he commanded Operation Desert Storm, the coalition of 30 countries organised by President George Bush that drove out the Iraqis.

Charitable

"Norm Schwarzkopf, to me, epitomised the 'duty, service, country' creed that has defended our freedom and seen this great nation through our most trying international crises," Bush said. "More than that, he was a good and decent man and a dear friend."

While focused primarily in his later years on charitable enterprises, he campaigned for President George W Bush in 2000, but was ambivalent about the 2003 invasion of Iraq, saying he doubted victory would be as easy as the White House predicted.

In early 2003 he told the Washington Post that the outcome was an unknown: "What is post-war Iraq going to look like, with the Kurds and the Sunnis and the Shiites? That's a huge question. It really should be part of the overall campaign plan."

Initially Schwarzkopf had endorsed the invasion, saying he was convinced that former Secretary of State Colin Powell had given the UN powerful evidence of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

After that proved false, he said decisions to go to war should depend on what weapons inspectors found.

In late 2004, he sharply criticised then-Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and the Pentagon for mistakes that included inadequate training for Army reservists sent to Iraq and for erroneous judgments about Iraq.

"In the final analysis, I think we are behind schedule. ... I don't think we counted on it turning into jihad," he told NBC.

Although reputed to be short-tempered with aides and subordinates, he was a friendly, talkative and even jovial figure.

He also was outspoken at times, including when he described Gen William Westmoreland, the US commander in Vietnam, as "a horse's ass".

Schwarzkopf followed in his father's footsteps to West Point, graduating in 1956.

In 1966 he volunteered for Vietnam and served two tours, first as an adviser to South Vietnamese paratroops and later as a US battalion commander. He earned three Silver Stars for valour plus a Bronze Star, a Purple Heart and three Distinguished Service Medals.

Bases

After Saddam invaded Kuwait in August 1990, Schwarzkopf played a key diplomatic role by helping to persuade Saudi Arabia's King Fahd to allow US and other foreign troops to deploy on Saudi territory as a staging area for the war to come.

On January 17, 1991, a five-month build-up called Desert Shield became Operation Desert Storm as allied aircraft attacked Iraqi bases and Baghdad government facilities.

The six-week aerial campaign climaxed with a massive ground offensive on February 24-28, routing the Iraqis from Kuwait in 100 hours.

Schwarzkopf said afterward he agreed with Bush's decision to stop the war rather than drive to Baghdad to capture Saddam. But in a desert tent meeting with vanquished Iraqi generals, he allowed a key concession on Iraq's use of helicopters, which later backfired by enabling Saddam to crack down more easily on rebellious Shiites and Kurds.

After retiring in 1992, Schwarzkopf wrote a best-selling autobiography, It Doesn't Take A Hero.

Of his Gulf war role, he said: "I like to say I'm not a hero. I was lucky enough to lead a very successful war."

hnews@herald.ie
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (3rd January 2013), Referee (15th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #3571
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Id love to take ben fulford seriously but i cannot in all honesty say he is all there.

Do we remember some of the videos he was putting out. It was comical, in some of them i was expecting the host of iron chef to appear and exclaim the winner. . .

I think while what ben writes is usually very nice and good n terms of hope, but i just dont think they are rooted in reality.

He has either lost the plot or a very good actor trying to get a laugh at our expense.

My honest thoughts.

N
    I believe because of his contacts and the fact he lives in Japan, he has a view of the word that we on the west have no access to, and that complements what we learn about world affairs in the west.

20. Link to Post #3572
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Do believe Fulford acts honestly with genuine information or do you just see it as decent fiction.
    Well, I´ve been reading his updates for a long time and, so far, none of what he ever said came to fruition.

In my opinion, his stories sound more like some sort of pop punk modern samurai comic book, you know, things like obscure oriental secret societies, clones, armies of ninjas, etc...

He´s all about "these or that is imminent", but nothing ever happens...So, I don´t take him seriously at all.

Anyway, since his articles are pretty short, I read them anyway...Who knows...

Raf.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (3rd January 2013), bennycog (3rd January 2013), gardunk (4th January 2013), muxfolder (3rd January 2013), RUSirius (3rd January 2013)

22. Link to Post #3573
    Thanks

Wednesday, January 02, 2013
    Rumor: Clinton Plane Crash,Security Head dies inexplicably

LINK BETWEEN HILLARY CLINTON'S INJURIES AND IRANIAN PLANE CRASH

Why the Mystery Surrounding Hillary Clinton's 'Ailment'?
    What is it really?

Strange Timing - just before she was due to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee on the September 11 terrorist attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi -

TIMELINE:

Around Dec 30, Media quietly reports plane landing in Ahvaz, Iran on Dec 14:
    http://news.yahoo.com/iran-us-plane-...181542975.html
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/1...8BT01M20121230

Debka hints at plane crash/emergency landing link in Ahvaz, Iran:
    http://www.debka.com/article/22645/H...cident-in-Iran

Hillary Clinton in hospital amid speculation of plane accident in Iran
    DEBKAfile Special Report December 31, 2012, 11:08 PM (GMT+02:00)
    Tags: Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton in a recent appearance in Turkey US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s admittance to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital Monday, Dec, 31 - with a blood clot caused by concussion - gave wings to a cloud of rumor and conspiracy theories surrounding her state of health. The hospital, where Saudi King Abdullah was also treated two years ago, stated that the Secretary was receiving anti-coagulents and her condition would be assessed after 48 hours.

However, NBC television’s medical correspondent Robert Bazell was skeptical about the blood clot being caused by an earlier concussion because, he said, it if were, it would not be treated with anti-coagulents. “So either it's not really related to the concussion and she’s got a blood clot in her leg or something, or there’s something else going on that we’re not being told.”
    Speculation about her condition started flying about in early December, when she cancelled without notice, her participation in the Friends of Syrian forum in Marrakesh on Dec, 6. Not only was she one of the founders of this forum, but her presence was vitally needed at the time because NATO and Washington were picking up suspicious movements of the Syrian army’s chemical weapons, which marked a disastrous turn in the Syrian conflict.

She was first reported to have come down with flu and, three days later, on Dec, 9, with a stomach bug.
    On Dec. 10, the day before she was due to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee on the September 11 terrorist attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi - in which Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other US diplomats lost there lives - the State Department which has been heavily under fire over the episode, announced that Clinton had sustained a concussion after fainting out from dehydration.

None of the details normally released in such cases, such as when exactly she fainted, the seriousness of the concussion she suffered or how she was being treated, was offered

Hillary's ailments / hospitalization stories begin appearing Dec 15.
    She 'fell'. She has a concussion. She has a "blood clot behind her ear due to the concussion."
    "She was scheduled to return to work at the State Department this week after being sidelined for most of the past month.Her illness forced her to bow out of testifying on December 20 before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on the deadly September attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya."
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/31/politi...zed/index.html

Commander Job Price, head of Hillary's security detail, dies inexplicably, without any solid, confirmed date given: CNN) -- The Navy is investigating the death in Afghanistan of one of its most senior SEAL officers as an apparent suicide, ....
    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/23/us...ath/index.html

From Jersey Nut:

But certain rumors now must be addressed, especially as Hillary appears to be more seriously ill than we were originally told.

Specifically - was Madame Secretary on a secret mission to negotiate (surrender?) with the Iranian mullahs when her plane crashed, killing a top Navy Seal in the process, one whose death is being smeared and covered up?

That's what they are saying...in Europe. From the EU Times:

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

Iranian intelligence agents quoted in this GRU report confirm that the C-12 Huron aircraft is still in their possession in Ahvaz, but will only admit that the plane was “forced to land because of technical problems”.

The US Navy Seal member reported killed in this bizarre incident, this report says, was indentified as Commander Job W. Price who as a leader of this highly specialized American Special Forces unit protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones.

Curiously, US media reports on Commander Price’s death say it being investigated as a possible suicide as he died from what the American Defense Department describes as “a non-combat related injury”.

Here's the "details", such as they are:

This GRU report, however, states that US military flight logs recorded by Russian air and space forces confirm that Commander Price, and other members of US Navy Seal Team 4, left their base in Urozgan Province, Afghanistan on a flight to US Naval Support Activity Bahrain where they met up with Secretary Clinton and all of them transferred to the C-12 Huron that began a flight path to Baghdad, Iraq.
    Within minutes of leaving Bahrain airspace, this report says, the C-12 Huron carrying Secretary Clinton and her US Navy Seal protectors, “without notice,” deviated from their assigned flight path heading, instead, directly towards Iran’s Ahwaz International Airport where, coincidentally, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had previously landed on an “unscheduled” visit.

Important to note, GRU analysts say in this report, was that when the C-12 Huron entered into Iranian airspace neither American nor Iran air force units responded clearly indicating that this secret mission was sanctioned.

Upon the C-12 Huron landing at Ahwaz, however, this report says it encountered “extreme turbulence” causing it to leave the runway where its main landing gear then collapsed causing it to crash.

Within seconds of the C-12 Huron crashing, this report continues, Iranian emergency and security personal responded freeing the victims, including Secretary Clinton who was reportedly unconscious and “bleeding profusely.”

Well, certainly this would have given her the infamous concussion. And blunt impact trauma can often cause blood clots that show up some time later.

This little tidbit showed up yesterday...a story out of Iran, reported by ABC (who takes pains to point out elsewhere they reported this story "more than two weeks ago". Also interesting...)

A small American commercial plane left Iran Sunday after it was repaired following an emergency landing at an Iranian airport this month, state TV reported.

The plane was forced to land 16 days ago at the airport of the southern city of Ahvaz due to technical failure, Mahmoud Rasoulinejad, head of the state-owned Iran Airports Company, told the TV station.

"So my plane is scheduled to land right here..."

http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2013/0...-in-plane.html

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...y-clinton.html
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (3rd January 2013), modwiz (3rd January 2013), Referee (15th January 2013), Reinhard (13th January 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd January 2013)

24. Link to Post #3574
    Thanks

Not directly related to recent material, but wonderful evidence showing that the idea of using a tsuanami as a weapon of mass destruction is over 70 years old... so what would they have today...

Tsunami Bomb' In Development During World War II, Documents Note
    The Huffington Post | By Meredith Bennett-Smith
    Posted: 01/02/2013 5:07 pm EST | Updated: 01/02/2013 5:07 pm EST

A New Zealand author has rediscovered evidence of top secret tests carried out by the United States and New Zealand during World War II. The tests explored the creation of a "tsunami bomb" capable of flooding coastal cities of the Allies' enemies.

Ray Waru came across the material while digging through old military files for his new book, "Secrets and Treasures," which details some of the historical artifacts available at Archives New Zealand in Wellington, the AFP reports.

"It was absolutely astonishing," Waru told the outlet. "First that anyone would come up with the idea of developing a weapon of mass destruction based on a tsunami...and also that New Zealand seems to have successfully developed it to the degree that it might have worked."

Dubbed "Project Seal," the materials document the joint effort by the U.S. and New Zealand to develop a device that might rival the destructive power of the atomic bomb. According to the Telegraph, 3,700 bombs were detonated during testing that took place between 1944 and 1945 off the coast of New Caledonia and Auckland.

The results showed that such a weapon, deployed in the form of a series of 10 large underwater blasts, could have created a 33-foot tsunami.

"Presumably if the atomic bomb had not worked as well as it did, we might have been tsunami-ing people," Waru told The Telegraph.

Auckland University Professor Thomas Leech, who was held in high regard by U.S. military officials, helped conduct the experiments, according to a previous New Zealand Herald story about the project.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (3rd January 2013), modwiz (15th January 2013), Referee (15th January 2013), Reinhard (13th January 2013)

26. Link to Post #3575
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    All i can summise is in this video.

Ben Fulford Update March 2012 Mass Arressts "

I have scanned this video and i have concluded that it is all a hoax. The gentleman on the left has his hands clenched and is blinking and looking around a lot. His energy is not honest. The person on his right is not the leader of all the martial arts organisations all over the world. There is no supreme master, not on this planet anyway.

When benjamin speaks look at his hands touch his nose on the key promises, these are tells that he is making it all up. Iamconvinced this video is a total fabrication. Why on earth would an illuminati be showing them self on tv? It would neve happen. These guys want absolute anonimity under any circumstances.

As i stated, heis either deeply disturbed or doing it on purpose for a laugh.

N

27. Link to Post #3576
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis 20130107: The holiday lull is over, the fascist’s days are numbered

The fight to over the world’s financial system has been in limbo over the new year’s holiday but big moves are now being made by various players in preparation for some upcoming decisive battles.

In the US, Obama’s regime, in a show of bravado to hide fear and desperation, has announced it will issue trillion dollar coins, confiscate American’s guns, murder and imprison Americans without due process and eliminate term limits so Obama can be made dictator for life.

In the Middle-East, a move to revive the nation of Kurdistan, complete with control over massive oil fields, has slipped in under the radar. The Turks appear to have given a green light to this arrangement in exchange for promises of oil revenues, according to a Turkish government source.

The real game changer though, remains the ongoing process of bringing Asian gold and treasure holdings into play in the international financial system. Here some very nitty-gritty technical discussions are proceeding smoothly, if slowly.

The bottle-neck in bringing the Asian gold and treasure back into the global financial system, for the first time since President Kennedy was assassinated in 1963, has been the question of who to put in charge and how to carry it out. There is concrete work going on to solve these issues but unfortunately, there is still a news embargo on the subject. However, the talks are highly detailed, involve well-known and not well-known players, smelters, warehouses of cash and other down-to-earth logistical issues. The new governments in Japan, North Korea, South Korea and China, however, are supporting this process, which is supposed to lead to the creation of a meritocratic world economic planning agency.

In the West, an exchange of hand-written memos has made it clear that the Freemasons, the gnostic illuminati and the eco-friendly branch of the Nazis, among others, also support the creation of such a meritocratic organization. Some of the major old world order bloodline groups are also tentatively supportive on the condition that traditional royal family perks remain in place.

The White Dragon Society has proposed that well-known and liked non-Western political veterans be put in charge of the initial staff selection for the agency. Three names in particular have been mentioned: Lee Kuan Yew, Mahathir Mohamad and Nelson Mandela.

None of these gentlemen have been contacted yet because the sherpas are still not finished with their work.

Such an agency would in no way replace existing structures but would instead be something entirely new and additional to the old order power structures.

The cabal, for its part, is still trying to threaten and terrorize the world in order to have its way. A recent report in the Jerusalem Post, wrongly attributed to the BBC, claimed that Iran had ordered the evacuation of 1.5 million people from the city of Ifshasan. This false report has been interpreted as a crude threat.

Despite such bravado, the situation in the Middle East seems to be moving towards some kind of settlement. The mercenary army in Syria has announced it is no longer being funded.

At the same time, two Kurdish families have been given control of vast oil fields in Northern Iraq with apparent Turkish agreement, according to MI6 and Turkish sources. The indications are that some sort of Sunni transnational alliance is emerging in the region and that the governments of Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are already on board.

The situation in the United States is a bit harder to read right now. As mentioned at the top, the Obama regime, while having prevented World War 3, is still very clearly a fascist, cabal controlled entity. Judging from the fact that top Bush/Clinton crime family members (Hillary and George Sr.) have been holed up in hospitals, it appears the US side of the cabal is now under the control of George Soros, the Rockefellers, Zbigniew Brzezinski and that group. In other words, the Nazi neo-con group lost a lot of influence when they failed to get their man Romney into the White House.

Clearly the way to liberate the United States and put an end to the fascist regime there remains removing cabal control of the process of monetary creation. This in turn hinges to some extent on the negotiations over Asian participation in that process. Some meetings this week might shed further light on how this process is advancing.

Another way to weaken cabal power is to attack the other big source (apart from central bank ownership) of their money: the international drug trade.

This newsletter has attempted to put a number on the scale of this trade by multiplying
    UN estimates of drug production by the average retail price. This sheds some interesting light on the economics of “drug wars.” (fyi some weird formatting problem occurred in this word processor as soon as I started writing about drugs) Heroin production in Afghanistan runs at a bit under 10,000 tons per year, or about $500 billion dollars retail. Given the annual costs of the Afghan war being $122 billion, that means the occupation of Afghanistan, in business terms, yields an annual profit margin of about 400%. Throw in cocaine at about $82 billion a year, amphetamines at about $600 billion per year and Marijuana at $1.3 trillion per year and you can see this is a roughly $2.5 trillion a year business (four times the pentagon budget), mostly controlled by the CIA and its web of gangster affiliates.

Discussion with CIA, triad, yakuza, North Korean and South American drug mafias reveal that they are all open to becoming legal, tax-paying businesses if drugs are legalized or decriminalized. This is especially easy to argue with hemp and marijuana because the overwhelming evidence, both medical and sociological, is that it should never have been made illegal in the first place.

So, by returning the right to create money to governments and by decriminalizing drugs, it is possible to cut off most of the world’s terrorist financing.

The pharmacidical industry, another big cabal power spot, can also be co-opted by removing the taboo on life prolonging, life enhancing and pleasure giving medicines.

That would leave the cabal with just oil as its last big money generator. Fortunately, the oil people have already agreed to a phased in introduction of new energy technology and a transformation of their industry into a geo-engineering, materials and eco-system creating industry.

In any case, we hope that during the coming week the high level information embargo will end and concrete good news will become available.
    Last edited by Camilo; 7th January 2013 at 16:14.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Calz (7th January 2013), Equatorial Eyes (8th January 2013), eva08 (8th January 2013), galilava (7th January 2013), grampah (7th January 2013), Kimberley (8th January 2013), KiwiElf (7th January 2013), Maia Gabrial (7th January 2013), mosquito (8th January 2013), Reinhard (7th January 2013), Richard S. (8th January 2013), SnowyOwl (7th January 2013), spiritguide (7th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #3577
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hajimema****e Benjamin Fulford, O Genki Desu Ka ? Arigato Optic Driver Some local narrow relations observations, Ha Zbigniew Brzezinski is a former Montréalais from McGill University, he comes back once in awhile to give restraint audience lectures. In all respect of the embargos, Zbigniew Brzezinski formerly an Optic Cab Driving Forces amidst traffic really look as one who has decided to become an Optic Limo Driving Forces. We both know in limo that curbs in the road ain't swinging far and fast on the right or on the left. Indeed, Limo Drivers take curbs smoothly. シロフクロウ

30. Link to Post #3578
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

The fight to over the world’s financial system has been in limbo over the new year’s holiday but big moves are now being made by various players in preparation for some upcoming decisive battles.

In the US, Obama’s regime, in a show of bravado to hide fear and desperation, has announced it will issue trillion dollar coins, confiscate American’s guns, murder and imprison Americans without due process and eliminate term limits so Obama can be made dictator for life.

In the Middle-East, a move to revive the nation of Kurdistan, complete with control over massive oil fields, has slipped in under the radar. The Turks appear to have given a green light to this arrangement in exchange for promises of oil revenues, according to a Turkish government source.

The real game changer though, remains the ongoing process of bringing Asian gold and treasure holdings into play in the international financial system. Here some very nitty-gritty technical discussions are proceeding smoothly, if slowly.

The bottle-neck in bringing the Asian gold and treasure back into the global financial system, for the first time since President Kennedy was assassinated in 1963, has been the question of who to put in charge and how to carry it out. There is concrete work going on to solve these issues but unfortunately, there is still a news embargo on the subject. However, the talks are highly detailed, involve well-known and not well-known players, smelters, warehouses of cash and other down-to-earth logistical issues. The new governments in Japan, North Korea, South Korea and China, however, are supporting this process, which is supposed to lead to the creation of a meritocratic world economic planning agency.

In the West, an exchange of hand-written memos has made it clear that the Freemasons, the gnostic illuminati and the eco-friendly branch of the Nazis, among others, also support the creation of such a meritocratic organization. Some of the major old world order bloodline groups are also tentatively supportive on the condition that traditional royal family perks remain in place.

The White Dragon Society has proposed that well-known and liked non-Western political veterans be put in charge of the initial staff selection for the agency. Three names in particular have been mentioned: Lee Kuan Yew, Mahathir Mohamad and Nelson Mandela.

None of these gentlemen have been contacted yet because the sherpas are still not finished with their work.

Such an agency would in no way replace existing structures but would instead be something entirely new and additional to the old order power structures.

The cabal, for its part, is still trying to threaten and terrorize the world in order to have its way. A recent report in the Jerusalem Post, wrongly attributed to the BBC, claimed that Iran had ordered the evacuation of 1.5 million people from the city of Ifshasan. This false report has been interpreted as a crude threat.

Despite such bravado, the situation in the Middle East seems to be moving towards some kind of settlement. The mercenary army in Syria has announced it is no longer being funded.

At the same time, two Kurdish families have been given control of vast oil fields in Northern Iraq with apparent Turkish agreement, according to MI6 and Turkish sources. The indications are that some sort of Sunni transnational alliance is emerging in the region and that the governments of Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are already on board.

The situation in the United States is a bit harder to read right now. As mentioned at the top, the Obama regime, while having prevented World War 3, is still very clearly a fascist, cabal controlled entity. Judging from the fact that top Bush/Clinton crime family members (Hillary and George Sr.) have been holed up in hospitals, it appears the US side of the cabal is now under the control of George Soros, the Rockefellers, Zbigniew Brzezinski and that group. In other words, the Nazi neo-con group lost a lot of influence when they failed to get their man Romney into the White House.

Clearly the way to liberate the United States and put an end to the fascist regime there remains removing cabal control of the process of monetary creation. This in turn hinges to some extent on the negotiations over Asian participation in that process. Some meetings this week might shed further light on how this process is advancing.

Another way to weaken cabal power is to attack the other big source (apart from central bank ownership) of their money: the international drug trade.

This newsletter has attempted to put a number on the scale of this trade by multiplying
    UN estimates of drug production by the average retail price. This sheds some interesting light on the economics of “drug wars.” (fyi some weird formatting problem occurred in this word processor as soon as I started writing about drugs) Heroin production in Afghanistan runs at a bit under 10,000 tons per year, or about $500 billion dollars retail. Given the annual costs of the Afghan war being $122 billion, that means the occupation of Afghanistan, in business terms, yields an annual profit margin of about 400%. Throw in cocaine at about $82 billion a year, amphetamines at about $600 billion per year and Marijuana at $1.3 trillion per year and you can see this is a roughly $2.5 trillion a year business (four times the pentagon budget), mostly controlled by the CIA and its web of gangster affiliates.

Discussion with CIA, triad, yakuza, North Korean and South American drug mafias reveal that they are all open to becoming legal, tax-paying businesses if drugs are legalized or decriminalized. This is especially easy to argue with hemp and marijuana because the overwhelming evidence, both medical and sociological, is that it should never have been made illegal in the first place.

So, by returning the right to create money to governments and by decriminalizing drugs, it is possible to cut off most of the world’s terrorist financing.

The pharmacidical industry, another big cabal power spot, can also be co-opted by removing the taboo on life prolonging, life enhancing and pleasure giving medicines.

That would leave the cabal with just oil as its last big money generator. Fortunately, the oil people have already agreed to a phased in introduction of new energy technology and a transformation of their industry into a geo-engineering, materials and eco-system creating industry.

In any case, we hope that during the coming week the high level information embargo will end and concrete good news will become available.

Source: http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e62...10-ben-fulford
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th January 2013 at 21:54.

31. Link to Post #3579
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The game starts all over again...

32. Link to Post #3580
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Ooops sorry - mods can you please delete - Camilo has also posted?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 383 FirstFirst 1 79 129 169 179 189 229 279 383 LastLast