+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Secret Russian Smersh book, known alien races.

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Secret Russian Smersh book, known alien races.

Oke since i am on the UFo etc forum, here we go.

I was browsing Youtube this week and came across these videos, by Azazel ( a compilation of Mojo his own videos was also done by this fellow i think, correct me if i am wrong here Mojo).

The story is, Stalin created the Smersh in Russia, a precursor to the KGB and what have we, the Smersh came into possesion of a book, in this book were the origins and names and basic characteristics of known alien races and how and why they interacted with humanity and how long/often they were present on planet earth.

Somehow this book found its way to whoknowswho for whoknowswhat purpose and the info got out.

Interesting if true, if not, one more hoax to add to your scrapbook, there are however some pretty interesting images in this 3 part presentation.

The intro in each video is the same so you can skip the first almost five minutes from the second two videos after you have seen the first one.

Here we go.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Default Re: Secret Russian Smersh book, known alien races.

I don't know what to say. I'm a decent pervayer of UFO material and most of this is new to me. I have very little with which to compare it too. Still, fascinating stuff.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd January 2013), Flash (3rd January 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), nickc2496 (7th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I don't know what to say. I'm a decent pervayer of UFO material and most of this is new to me. I have very little with which to compare it too. Still, fascinating stuff.
    It is all new to me too DNA, but i posted it because it is somewhat interesting and deserved a viewing, in the last video he states he has posession of the book or at least some of its contents and he will post it on line for free, so who knows, it did however occur to me that a lot of information he stated as fact, and this always gives me the creeps, not just because it COULD BE facts, but mainly because it can discredit info for all eternity.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 3rd January 2013 at 15:02.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

-

Thanks for Vids
    ( and more )

-

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd January 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), nickc2496 (7th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    It is all new to me too DNA, but i posted it because it is somewhat interesting and deserved a viewing, in the last video he states he has posession of the book or at least some of its contents and he will post it on line for free, so who knows, it did however occur to me that a lot of information he stated as fact, and this always gives me the creeps, not just because it COULD BE facts, but mainly because it can discredit info for all eternity.
    It just occurred to me that John Lear used to say something like 57 races were visiting our planet, and that he used to refer to it as a heinz 57 thing. How many races were mentioned in the video?

EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wrong, he only mentions 18

EDIT------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Clifford Stone who mentioned the 57 races

at 33:20

Last edited by DNA; 4th January 2013 at 00:16.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th January 2013), Hazel (16th November 2013), Holly Lindin (4th January 2013), Jean-Luc (5th January 2013), karamba (16th November 2013), mab777 (28th June 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), nickc2496 (7th January 2013), unearth9 (7th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of the time when there are stories of aliens, they are sort of reinforced by other similar stories. In the posted video, most of the types of aliens listed, I hadn't heard of before. Even the mention of the Grays involved a name I hadn't heard them called before, and the description of their agenda didn't match up well with the other stories that are out there about them. The descriptions and depictions of the different alien groups had a science fiction feel about them. I don't know if it's true or not; I'm just describing the feeling I got when I watched the video.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th January 2013), Hervé (6th January 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), RMorgan (6th January 2013), Timreh (28th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Wink Re: Secret Russian Smersh book, known alien races.

Quote Posted by Alien Ramone (here)
    Most of the time when there are stories of aliens, they are sort of reinforced by other similar stories. In the posted video, most of the types of aliens listed, I hadn't heard of before. Even the mention of the Grays involved a name I hadn't heard them called before, and the description of their agenda didn't match up well with the other stories that are out there about them. The descriptions and depictions of the different alien groups had a science fiction feel about them. I don't know if it's true or not; I'm just describing the feeling I got when I watched the video.
    I understand the feeling and perception which are both valid.

The thing that complicates the picture is the difference between the original ET races and the ones captured from each others and "serving" their captors under implanted, mind-control programs... you know, the typical products of wars in the Roman Empire bringing back the conquered as slaves to Rome... see Truman Cash's and Simon Parkes' threads.

Then, there are the "mercenaries," you know, like the CIA organized Al Quaida to generate terrorism all over the planet... well, as below, so above.

Then, maybe, the whole thing can be gelled into a bigger picture?
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th January 2013 at 00:36.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th January 2013), Alien Ramone (7th January 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), nickc2496 (7th January 2013), Realeyes (16th November 2013), Timreh (28th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Without a doubt, these are the most interesting video's i have seen in many years.

Thanks for posting them.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th January 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), nickc2496 (7th January 2013), Ontarioguy (7th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Fascinating stuff! If this info is accurate, it would seem that the characteristics of several of these races have been clumped together into fewer groups based on reading other sources. In other words there are more races from other planet/galaxies described here that have similar characteristics, but are not exactly the same, i.e. there are several groups we would lump together as "Grays", but they are different races.

The Russians have been much more open about alien life being a reality than the west has.

I read a book by Dolores Cannon (Convoluted Universe Book One) where she has regressed a lady to a prior life where she is what is described as a "mechanical person". She is basically a robot, but her creators have given her a little bit of their soul so her and others like her can go explore other planets to see if they are habitable. She is made of a metal-like substance not found on earth which allows her to go to places with extemely high tempatures. Supposedly the reason they gave her a bit of their soul is so she could make better decisions....amazing if it's true!
    Last edited by Snookie; 6th January 2013 at 22:34.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th January 2013), karamba (16th November 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), nickc2496 (7th January 2013), Timreh (28th June 2013), Wind (7th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

If this is at all accurate, would it then be fair to say it is probably very outdated?

57 species of known ET seems quite low, given the vastness and mysteriousness of even our own galaxy. If worldwide governments have been associating with ET races for a long time, then secret human knowledge would surely be vast. Information coming from that level down into the public would take a long time, and could become obscure even without disinformation.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th January 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), nickc2496 (7th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Three videos of overtly dramatized nothing - with nothing whatsoever that could be considered credible. There might be something to the book - in fact I´d say the actual book in scanned form would do just fine, even without music.

Am I being odd here? Do you guys find anything in these videos that you can take into the bank? I´m not meaning to be dissing these videos categorically(although I guess I just did), but I do find them mostly free of any actual content

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 7th January 2013 at 16:19. Reason: trying to be less blunt

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th January 2013), airaspect (2nd July 2013), Atlas (4th March 2014), DNA (28th June 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), Nickolai (7th January 2013), RMorgan (2nd July 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Am I being odd here?
    Nope, this story could be viewed in any possible way.

Quote Do you guys find anything in these videos that you can take into the bank?
    Nope again, its a dramatised story of an at most interesting tale, most of the work actually gets done by a darkish popular presentation style, fits right in here.

Quote I´m not meaning to be dissing these videos categorically(although I guess I just did)
    Nah, you did not, you took it for what it is worth iyo and thats fine, its still just a story, never seen one of the introduced aliens walking his/her/mine/your dog in the local park, so its all anecdotal.

Quote but I do find them mostly free of any actual content
    True, not much is said, speculation stated as fact indeed( like 85% of all Material on the thread imo), still, viewing the vids was sorta fun and new, so.... it got posted.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

So, did this individual ever upload the book itself (as he/she claimed they would)? I browsed around the YT channel but couldn't find any follow-up.
    Like several others here, I'm regarding this with a healthy dose of skepticism, but it is somewhat interesting nonetheless.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th January 2013), DNA (28th June 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), RMorgan (2nd July 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote So, did this individual ever upload the book itself (as he/she claimed they would)? I browsed around the YT channel but couldn't find any follow-up.
    Could not find it either and skepticism is not a bad mindset when viewing these sorts of materials at all, take nothing for granted and dont take my word for it is one of the better things being on Avalon taught me, think for yourself, not saying there is nothing out there, but the subject does get milked to the bone, very true.

25. Link to Post #15
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Russian Alien Races Book

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th June 2013), Agape (28th June 2013), ceetee9 (3rd July 2013), DNA (28th June 2013), dynamo (27th June 2013), Ecnal61 (28th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), karamba (16th November 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), Realeyes (16th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

with millions of stars out there, millions of galaxies, come on , it's just us right ??? No life anywhere else right ??? it's like saying there's only one fish in the sea ... our milkyway has one million forty thousand human civilizations ... if each galaxy is similar , how many civilizations are out there ??? it is said our human spirit is 22 millions years old, we must have done some traveling in all those years ... if we get past the memory block in our consciousness , look out ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Agape (28th June 2013), Ecnal61 (28th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), lookbeyond (28th June 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po

I suggest if you have not watched this russian documentry that you do it is very interesting and shows how much information the Russians have on UFO and since the fall of the Soviet Union they are more open in revealng it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2013), Realeyes (16th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

From my end all 3 OP video's are unavailable on Utube. Anyone else having this problem???
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th June 2013), karamba (16th November 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013)

33. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    From my end all 3 OP video's are unavailable on Utube. Anyone else having this problem???
    If you mean the first 3 videos on this page then yes they do not exist which i think mean they have been taken of youtube the one i posted further down the page is veiwable and a good watch

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th June 2013), mojo (3rd July 2013)

35. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Hi Billyji,

you are correct, those three video's in the OP no longer exist, post 15 in the thread however, posted by Flyingboy is a compilation of the three OP video's, I'll give him a bump.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by the_flyingboy (here)
    Bumped...........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast