Thread: Phoenix Lights

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Phoenix Lights

There was an analysis done of the lights, using equipment designed to differentiate between a variety of sources. Lights have unique signatures that the equipment can register and compare to known signatures. The Phoenix lights definitely did not match the signature of flares or any known lights previously cataloged. When some authority claims the lights are flares that is immediate acknowledgement of fraud and prevarication. This deepens the mystery and generates more interest and more questions. People are naturally curious and want to know what this odd phenomenon was.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (13th September 2018), Mike (13th September 2018), onawah (13th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,970 times in 4,335 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    There was an analysis done of the lights, using equipment designed to differentiate between a variety of sources. Lights have unique signatures that the equipment can register and compare to known signatures. The Phoenix lights definitely did not match the signature of flares or any known lights previously cataloged. When some authority claims the lights are flares that is immediate acknowledgement of fraud and prevarication. This deepens the mystery and generates more interest and more questions. People are naturally curious and want to know what this odd phenomenon was.
    I was living in Phoenix when the light show took place.

I've heard quite a few really good stories.

My wife says they indeed looked like balls of fire in a V shape, she says they moved very slowly and that you could not see the stars through the mass of whatever was in the middle of the lights.

A buddy of mine has one of the best videos of the Phoenix lights I've ever seen. He let me see the video and it was exactly like the Phoenix lights we see depicted from March 13 1997, but he recorded this in 2001, 2002 and 2003. He has seen the Phoenix lights from a vantage point about an hour north of Phoenix as the I-17 will take you right outside of Lake Pleasant. The craft would come from the North pass directly over my buddies head and head south and before getting to Phoenix it would veer off to the West towards Luke Air Force Base.

The times this thing would fly led me and my buddy to see a pattern that seemed very human in terms of a schedule of sorts.

I should mention that my buddy worked as an over night security guard at a place that was out in the middle of no where that specialized in long term tests of paints and primers as they are exposed to the elements. My buddy saw the lights half a dozen times or more, but his co-workers that worked on his off nights saw them as well. I was always in disbelief that no one reported this, even my buddy who had recorded this wouldn't let me get a copy of it because he was in the video and he didn't want to be associated with it.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bob (13th September 2018), conk (18th September 2018), Debra (19th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Hervé (13th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (13th September 2018), Ivanhoe (19th September 2018), Mike (13th September 2018), onawah (13th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

No, no, Marcus you must have not heard yet. This has all been fully explained.

It was swamp gas.

No, sorry..."flares". Sigh.

I have a feeling - just a feeling, for that it's worth - that this craft was one of ours. It was an unprecedented event, with the craft operating at an altitude we're not accustomed to seeing ufo's at; and the size of the thing was anomalous too...most ufo reported/seen are considerably smaller. Plus the way it lingered there...

Also, the first sighting that night I believe was in Nevada, and the triangle was reported to have made a whooshing noise..like the sound of wind or something. I think the authentic triangle craft make no noise, so that was the first giveaway.

It just had all the markings of a PR event, or a trial run. Hello! Look at me. Ufo's are real! Using that area as a small sample size, whoever was behind it (if it was indeed ours) was able to get quite a bit of info on human reaction - in all its forms and ramifications - to the event.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (19th September 2018), DNA (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), onawah (13th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Do you have the link to the study/analysis so I can see what equipment was used, what tests done, and what the 'signatures' of the lights are?

(PS - isn't the spelling supposed to be PHOENIX for the title? There are NUMEROUS hits on searching for the mis-spelling though.. Wonder why so many have chosen the 'wrong' spelling? including the OP?)
    Last edited by Bob; 13th September 2018 at 18:03.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Do you have the link to the study/analysis so I can see what equipment was used, what tests done, and what the 'signatures' of the lights are?

(PS - isn't the spelling supposed to be PHOENIX for the title? There are NUMEROUS hits on searching for the mis-spelling though.. Wonder why so many have chosen the 'wrong' spelling? including the OP?)
    Sorry Bob, I can't remember what show it was. Likely one of the shows produced for the History Channel. May have been the UFO Hunters group.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

9. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bob (18th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,880 times in 1,035 posts

My avatar is a pic I took of one close up, ( one of about a hundred ) in Jan 2008 UK - 4 days after Stevenville sighting in USA ( I believe it to be the same craft/crafts ).

They appeared to move as one - although looking like individual spheres. (spheres were RED not Blue to my and my sons eye - but came out blue on all photos ??? )

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Ascension (18th September 2018), Debra (19th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

[QUOTE=Bob;1248182]

Think it's misspelled frequently because it's phonetically PHE nix. Just noticed that iPhone X is an anagram for phoenix.

The mobile phone that rises from the ashes to cause brain damage in children everywhere. :/

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Bob (19th September 2018), Mike (18th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote (PS - isn't the spelling supposed to be PHOENIX for the title? There are NUMEROUS hits on searching for the mis-spelling though.. Wonder why so many have chosen the 'wrong' spelling? including the OP?)
    Quote Think it's misspelled frequently because it's phonetically PHE nix. Just noticed that iPhone X is an anagram for phoenix.

The mobile phone that rises from the ashes to cause brain damage in children everywhere. :/

Thanks guys. Spelling has been corrected.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bob (19th September 2018), Spellbound (19th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Any way we could merge the 2 threads about the Lights??

Dave - Toronto

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Mike (19th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Well here is the thing

Each light source can tell us about the source of the illumination, as can each darkness tell us about how it can mask-illumination...

By its action or in-action it defines itself. We can observe and analyze. Whether we are able to objectify depends on our ruthlessness to abstain from personal bias and be crucially if not 100% solidly true to objectiveness

That's the bottom line

We can party on

Or we can get to the root

Me hey. I care to share with the group. Personally I'd be a bit biased. Find out what's there as something that could create such an effect certainly is formidable. Maybe something is more there than just military shenanigans playing with mindfk experiments..

My beliefs from delving into the warped mindsets within the powers that be is they are relying on a set group of instructions how to probe social media. How we all react or not gives them a data spreadsheet so to speak, how to gauge us. We are their threat. We understand who they are.. How much of a threat to their plans comes from how much we enlighten folks in how to analyze

You have all heard bill r time and time again, say learn how to analyze and how to critique.

Phoenix lights. Kewel. Show me the spectrum

Same with 911 event

Each image contains exactly the fuel constitituents. What was there or not.. Analyzing the light tells us what made it..

Watch for those that deviate or hide the light

Seriously

ANALYZE the light and what is covering up that spectrum.
    Last edited by Bob; 19th September 2018 at 04:08.

19. Link to Post #31
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,813 times in 3,259 posts

One of the best interviews I heard about the Phoenix Lights.

Mike Fortson is very likely the very best informed eye witness to the events that have come to be known as the Phoenix Lights. He talks about why these events were not actually the Phoenix Lights, and provides a lot of vital information that is never reported in the vain-stream-media.

Provided as a courtesy of https://kevinsmithshow.info
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2018), conk (19th September 2018), Debra (19th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

"vain-stream-media"-----EXCELLENT way of putting it!

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    One of the best interviews I heard about the Phoenix Lights.

Mike Fortson is very likely the very best informed eye witness to the events that have come to be known as the Phoenix Lights. He talks about why these events were not actually the Phoenix Lights, and provides a lot of vital information that is never reported in the vain-stream-media.

Provided as a courtesy of https://kevinsmithshow.info
    Miss Kevin Smith. Thanks for reviving him Helvetic

***BUMP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2