+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interview: Heather of the One People's Trust with American Kabuki, Removing the Shackles...

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Interview: Heather of the One People's Trust with American Kabuki, Removing the Shackles...

or ???

Quote Brian from the American Kabuki ground crew and D. from Removing the Shackles discuss with Heather Tucci-Jarraf how she got started investigating banking fraud and the events that led to her being invited into the TOPPT as a trustee.
    The Mp3's are here:

http://americankabuki.blogspot.tw/
    http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Grab yours before someone gets mad and tells us to take it down!!!

To give you an overview of the concept of what this organization is doing you have to understand how our current reality has been manipulated.

Some time, long ago, humanity made the choice to experience separateness from Creator Source. In in truth separation is impossible, but Creator Source allowed an allusion of it for its many manifestations of Source. A contract was made and sides were chosen by the participants in duality consciousness. Whether this was a voluntary choice or whether humanity was pushed and tricked into it by outside meddlers, I don't know.

The choice to experience separateness in a state of duality consciousness drew into this environment other beings who were attracted to the lower density negative consciousness. They fed off the negative energies. An invasion of sorts ensued. These beings set up an quantum anomaly in the etheric realms that would cut off human beings that inhabited this planet from source, their identity, and their memories of other incarnations. Thus shielding humans from the natural energy input from Creator Source. This allowed these beings to parasite the energy, time, and resources of human beings dwelling here, and shield themselves from higher energies they found uncomfortable. This quantum anomaly vastly shortened human life spans which facilated control because knowledge was lost when people died. They convinced the people over the ages that they had sinned, that Source had abandoned them because Source didn't love them. That they had fallen from grace. Nothing was further from the truth....... (cont)
    Thanks to Kauilapele for the audio editing.

My thoughts:

I haven't listened to this yet. What I've read so far looks promising. I'm going to take a wait and see approach... It's too early to call anything. There's obviously a ton of disinfo floating around in the "Trillion dollar trust for humanity" field. That's shows that someone is trying to confuse things..
    Last edited by Daozen; 4th January 2013 at 04:27.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Interview: Heather of the One People's Trust with American Kabuki, Removing the Shackles...

This commerce stuff definitely has me curious. I remember listening to Winston Shrout once saying something like, when we're born there's so many billions placed in trust for us, or something like that. And the bad guys set up a way to keep us from knowing about it, and they used it instead for their purposes... My main questions when it comes to all this material are: 1) How do we either become our own trustees again, or at least get in touch with the trustee that our accounts are under so we can talk about "loans". 2) What's the deal with these temporary governments? How do we populate them with a pile of people all with the same goal of achieving abundance for all?

We'll see if there is any progress made in those directions. Mostly all I see so far is "You're free." Yippee. Not quitting my job just because I'm free, dude.

3. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Interview: Heather of the One People's Trust with American Kabuki, Removing the Shackles...

I quit my job yesterday and put a downpayment on a yacht.

-

I have pretty much the same questions and concerns Seeker1972. We'll see what develops. Heather comes across as highly intellgent, sincere and straightforward. I was blown away by the conversation and listened to it twice. But yes, until the schtuff is in my hands. I'm staying reserved.

I'm surprised there isn't more interest here.

Meh.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I am bumping this because I just finished listening to this interview mentioned in opening post... I am surprised to by the lack of interest about this important information.

Here Is Heather's website http://peoplestrust1776.com/

Here is the whole interview on youtube

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

lightwalker (17th January 2013), Maunagarjana (17th January 2013), Wookie (20th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I am bumping this because I just finished listening to this interview mentioned in opening post... I am surprised to by the lack of interest about this important information.
    Thanks Kimberly, there's some discussion on Sabrina's thread but no one seems too interested. Im following the releases and am so far very impressed and intrigued.

Drake "Best Christmas Ever" Bailey has attacked this group hard. I listened to an interview with Charles C Miller and he seemed like an amazing, sober, intelligent guy. Did 12 years inside trying to fight his own government.

Nothing against Drake. I like most of what his group says...

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 times in 155 posts

There is a lot in this interview. I personally liked it.

The last 30 minutes gets in to more of "out of the box" perspective.....even tho the first 2 hours are as so out of the box that many people won't agree. But that's ok. Anyway it's all out of the box and all good.

I find it a smaller "earth version" so to speak, of the separation of humanity and it's true beingness that is wonderfully explained ( my personal opinion of course) in George Kavassalis book "Our Universal Journey". Which I find also interesting that more people haven't read .

And to boot...none of it is channeled, it is all the direct experiences and actions of these individuals.

She mentions Sandy Hook around the 2 hour time. I had this half-thought that the Sandy Hook incident was surely a diversion tactic but it appears the "fully exposed video" with over 9 million views at this point in time (17Jan 13) is a bit of a jolt for many people and another part of our waking up.

My personal actions for all these years have never wavered and this interview validates some things I was not sure of within myself and has let me know I am still on the right track. So I give thanks for this posting.

lightwalker

8. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Glad you liked it. The story is very much ongoing. I check removing the shackles and the other two sites daily for updates.

+ Reply to Thread