Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: What's The End Game?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: What's The End Game?

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Fred, it would appear you are contradicting yourself. Please correct my conclusion if I missed something. You did say to prepare physically and spirtually, but now you write that the true arena where this is playing is not in the physical. So are you now suggestioning we don't have to prepare physically just spiritually?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis
    Hello Mr.Davis, I'm not going to get lost in the weeds with your questioning of every little detail. I fully expect people of this forum to be well versed in both discernment, and nuance. This is how I will answer your posts. Just like "the lie", "the truth" is different at every level. Therefore we often speak from different levels, and one level we are most assuredly on is the physical. Another would be our ultimate God Source level, with infinite levels in between. My recommendation is to become adept on as many different levels as we can discover, in whatever way suits us personally.

For one to say "I am a physical being, a spiritual being, and All That Is, and I operate accordingly as all three of them", would not be a contradiction. I will assume that not many here will argue with this.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member nurgle's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel that the both sides have a terrible End Game, light and dark. But I also feel that is the natural order of things in this universe (balance). I feel that there will be attacks and defense from both sides, all coming down to a stalemate, like chess board with the only pieces being two kings on it. Then Both sides will build back up and repeat. I don't think there will ever be an end, just new cycles.

-be safe

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nurgle For This Post:

Carmody (4th January 2013), Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), GCS1103 (5th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

You want their weak spot.

Here it is.

All moves they make will always be designed to trigger on commonalities in human emotional structure.

Emotional structure being designed as part of the avatar or body, in order to keep it safe/alive/reprodiucing/etc. Autonomous function that is below conscious recognition - even though it is the place that thought itself emerges from.

Therefore, to get a herd to move, they channel all their efforts, they base all their efforts in commonality of emotional reaction.

Any intellectual discourse that does not take that into account, within the creation of a counter move, is not worth considering, or bothering with.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Curt (4th January 2013), Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), GCS1103 (5th January 2013), Kindling (4th January 2013), Lazlo (4th January 2013), onawah (4th January 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (6th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013), ulli (4th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    "What's the end game"? What are all these false flags, Sandy Hook being the most recent, leading to? I'm telling you straight up, these "people" don't give a rat's ass how much us relatively few people on these forums and such know, I would even surmise that they get off on it. While it's of course important to figure out what really went down, basically anyway, the details are a rabbit hole and a waste of time. A ritual is a ritual is a ritual.

See if this analogy works. In war, there is usually a bombing campaign on a city before attempting to physically invade it. They're softening up the target. Any thinking person under bombardment in the city is going to realize exactly what the situation is, and will be preparing for the eventuality of tanks and soldiers in the streets. If he gets lost in precisely figuring out the bombing campaign (What kind of bombs, how many bombs, what kind of planes, which ones are drones, what are the pilots thinking, etc.) He's making a terrible mistake.

These events are like a trail of bread crumbs, they're leading somewhere. The point is to follow them, even project into the future where they may be leading, not stopping at each one, and figuring out the exact recipe the baker used.

This is why I don't spend much time in the conspiracy section here arguing the finer points of what really brought the twin towers down, and other such details. The most important detail is that down they went, on purpose, and what WAS that purpose? Of course now in hindsight it's pretty clear, the perpetual false flag of the war on terror, and the systematic destruction of our freedoms.

Taking away our guns is only a part of these recent shootings, the story goes much deeper than that. I can feel it in my bones, and I know a lot of you can too. Something wicked this way cometh, (actually it's already here) and we had better be prepared. Both physically and spiritually.
    As Thom Hartmann says, when we focus our attention on conspiracies we perpetuate the role of VICTIM. You are not victims! None of you. At any rate, when you insist on acting like one you keep yourself in the lower vibration where you WILL see many things to validate your fears. I know there have been and are dark deeds happening. Rise above it. Put your focus where your power is, in your heart. I want heaven on Earth as much as all of you. I refuse to be afraid. By focussing on trusting All That Is/Om/Source, gratitude, and hope, etc. you have the upper hand, you've already won in a sense. I appreciate your words Fred, but all the fears like "they're trying to take our guns away" are silly in my opinion. True spiritual people do not need such tools of destruction. You win by doing what Jean Val Jean did in Les Miserables. You win through love. Through Jean Val Jean's "right action" (by freeing his enemy, thereby ending the enemy status) he put Gilvere in a situation where he could no longer persevere in his treachery. I know its not easy, but somehow we have to figure out how to do what Jean Val Jean did to our enemies. We cannot defeat them by playing their game or attacking them violently. Thinking with our hearts will provide the answer.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

donk (4th January 2013), gooty64 (4th January 2013), Maunagarjana (4th January 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (4th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), Spiral (4th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013), ulli (4th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Here it is.

All moves they make will always be designed to trigger on commonalities in human emotional structure.

Emotional structure being designed as part of the avatar or body, in order to keep it safe/alive/reprodiucing/etc. Autonomous function that is below conscious recognition - even though it is the place that thought itself emerges from.

Therefore, to get a herd to move, they channel all their efforts, they base all their efforts in commonality of emotional reaction.

Any intellectual discourse that does not take that into account, within the creation of a counter move, is not worth considering, or bothering with.
    Yeah well, we already thwarted that move on Dec. 21 didn't we?
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Very good thread Fred with some first class responses
    The question "what is the end game" is the question of all questions, that is supposing there is an end game.
    If we are presuming there is and they are all working towards this one goal, I have to ask my self, Why don't they just get on with it?
    If this is human led, I am more of mind there are many fractions/ layers with many agendas possiblly opposing one another. To think otherwise would give them too much credit. If this is Human led, then I think we are in with a chance of overcoming this for although they seem to have an upper hand there may be a chink in their armour.

As for just following the crumbs to find out what the bigger picture maybe but unfortunately we have to live/ survive through these events and some have with their lives. So, we have to try and piece together their foul deeds to prevent or lessen
    future ones.
    We can't just rely on hope and good intentions. As for the answer, that's a whole other question.

If on the other hand this is multidimensional, then God help us.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), GCS1103 (5th January 2013), gooty64 (4th January 2013), Kindling (4th January 2013), Lazlo (4th January 2013), Matisse (5th January 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (4th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), Spiral (4th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nurgle (here)
    I feel that the both sides have a terrible End Game, light and dark. But I also feel that is the natural order of things in this universe (balance). I feel that there will be attacks and defense from both sides, all coming down to a stalemate, like chess board with the only pieces being two kings on it. Then Both sides will build back up and repeat. I don't think there will ever be an end, just new cycles.

-be safe
    I'm right with you on that nurgle. The farther one strays from center, in either/any direction, the more inbalance occurs. Too far towards the light, is every bit as dangerous as too far towards the dark. Perhaps figuring out at long last how to rebalance, and reintegrate the two, is what draws each cycle to it's close.

12. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by golden lady (here)
    Actually golden lady, I'm quite certain of two things. 1) This is multidimensional. 2) So are we, and this will force us to remember what we are capable of. Dare I say a blessing in disguise?

13. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by golden lady (here)
    Actually golden lady, I'm quite certain of two things. 1) This is multidimensional. 2) So are we, and this will force us to remember what we are capable of. Dare I say a blessing in disguise?
    That in a nutshell, is why its the end of the beginning, not the beginning of the end.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), GCS1103 (5th January 2013), golden lady (4th January 2013), Lazlo (4th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Dear Fred and Spiral, I do hope so!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), Spiral (5th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Yeah well, we already thwarted that move on Dec. 21 didn't we?
    no
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Curt (4th January 2013), Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), GCS1103 (5th January 2013), Lazlo (4th January 2013), RMorgan (4th January 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (4th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), Sebastion (5th January 2013), Spiral (5th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Silo's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel that I can only say for sure that whatever the "why" ends up being it must be self-serving.

We give too much credit to the so-called powers that be. Remember Napoleon from Animal Farm, he was a mediocre intelligence; drunk on power with literally, a Napoleon complex.

If it wasn't self-serving, why shouldn't everyone know. Real sacrifices can be made but only under the light day. No hiding. A younger brother is never punched when mother is looking.

I really like the idea behind the world petition for peace regardless of its viability.

Keeping the dialog fair has to be someone's job, and if the media won't do it, then we must do it ourselves.
    just s

--the consequence of denile outweighs the risk of skepticism

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silo For This Post:

Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), GCS1103 (5th January 2013), golden lady (4th January 2013), Kindling (4th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), Spiral (5th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #33
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Shhh Fred, this could get you in real trouble.

But seriously though, i am lately obsessed with the papa Bush timeline/bloodline. You know that's the one we are on don't you?
    Nazi's-dead Kennedys-NWO-reptilian-blood-skullsbones-power etc

Although many have been saying that we Were/TPTW on that timeline and that now we have won......i'm not so sure I buy it

Interesting. I'd like to read something about this. Can you point me to somewhere I could start?

Thanks!
    Last edited by hectorlca; 4th January 2013 at 21:57.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

Kimberley (6th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silo (here)
    We give too much credit to the so-called powers that be. Remember Napoleon from Animal Farm, he was a mediocre intelligence; drunk on power with literally, a Napoleon complex.
    Agreed Silo, at a certain superficial level anyway. At this level we are talking about the type like Ernst Rohm, the head of Hitler's SA. He had a good thing going didn't he? Right up til he didn't, when he was mercilessly shot dead in his jail cell during the ruthless purge of The Night Of The Long Knives. I often shake my head at these ignorant, arrogant, and power hungry souls who strut and wave their way across our t.v. screens, as many of them will share such a fate once they have outlived their "usefulness".

Even the faceless "men in dark suits" physically running this show from behind the scenes, merely occupy a mid tier level at best. We could call them middle management, and many of them are also likely expendable.

Now once we work our way to the interdimensional energy that these middle management folks invoke for their selfish gain, yet also tremble in fear of, we're talking a whole new ball game. To underestimate this power would be a blunder of monumental proportions.

24. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Hello Fred,

By all means I will not question you further on this; but some things to ponder or not: No need for a reply.

Lawyers, politicians, and even negotiators are very adept at answering questions with words that are arranged in such a way that they can mean different things depending on who is interpreting the answer. Lawyers, politicians and sometimes negotiators often do not like to be questioned specifically about what their statements mean because often, they either don’t know what they are talking about, and don’t want to show their ignorance, or they want different people to interpret their vague words and statements to mean what the individual audience members need them to mean. This is a form of manipulation and is hardly honest, but it is a strategy that works well for those who want to please as many people as possible.

So many people continually fall for this type of manipulation in the communication process. This can be a good thing, a bad thing or neither good nor bad thing, depending on the stakes involved. Many marriages have been saved because sometimes a couple will talk to each other in such vague terms, that they always interpret the other’s words to mean what they need to hear. It can be humorous to watch when it doesn’t cause serious complications. Financial partners communicating in the same way can cause a thriving business to nose dive into bankruptcy.

Take a good look at how humanity is communicating with each other. Some people like to talk, some people like to communicate; there is a difference. Obviously those who run the world don’t mind people talking, but resist the idea of people actually communicating.

There are different types, and levels of communicating. There is one level of talking in a support group, where feelings can be more important than words, yet quite another level of communication when talking to a designer to communicate to him/her what you are seeing in your mind that you want them to create. Where the talk in the support group doesn’t always need be specific, because some times the sounds of one’s voice is very healing, as long as there is no judgment, or pressure from others; yet, when talking to your builder about how you need something built, communication needs to be very specific and clear, with words and concepts defined and drawn out or you most likely won’t get what you want, or anything close as to what you thought you were paying for.

It has been said that those who run the world are not afraid of the masses, because they know the masses can’t organize themselves. They can’t organize themselves for various reasons, but a big obstacle is their inability to communicate effectively. I wonder why humans have a hard time communicating effectively; could it be many of them are saying vastly different things while thinking they all are agreeing with one another?

Sometimes people talk to philosophize, like thinking out loud. They aren’t committed to their words, they are often experimenting with thoughts and ideas. Sometimes talking is just fun, games, and laughter over a beer. Sometimes talking is controlling, as a good, but perhaps dishonest, salesman telling you what you need to hear in order to sell you their product. Sometimes communication is healing, like non judgmental talk in a support group where everyone nerves are raw. Sometimes people just like to talk, and say nothing because they like the attention; but unless their audience is being paid to listen, why would anyone waste their time listening to someone who talks much about nothing? Sometimes communication is critical, like when explaining to someone what button to push to start a machine, and which one to push when stopping a machine, as many an accident has happened as a result of someone interpreting the directions from another in the wrong order, and therefore pushes the incorrect button. How many people say left, when they mean right? Sometimes that can be funny when dancing; it’s not so funny when driving a car.

In a support group, one usually likes to hear each person say something, as its healing in itself just to hear the sound of one’s own voice, along with the process of putting words with their feelings. But when is clear communication essential? Defining your property boundaries, reading the fine print, deciding to go to war or not, how to keep your self safe, taking the right dose of medicine, saving a relationship, letting your kids know when to cross the street? When doesn’t clear communication matter to you? To me, clear communication almost always matters. Although when I am relaxing and having a good time, by being playful with words, it’s not essential, but I still must be responsible for what and how I say something. But when I am learning, teaching, giving a speech, when I am seeking knowledge, and information, especially about my safety and about current events, clear communication is essential, especially when we as the masses get so little of it and are so use to getting vague statements to please as many people as possible.

The last time I heard that expression of not getting lost in the weeds, involved talking to a general. I was concerned over the safety of civilians. He made reference that one never should get “lost in the weeds”, but instead always pull oneself up over the weeds to get the bigger picture. Interesting how people use that expression. I never considered people as weeds. I never considered avoiding killing civilians as being lost in the weeds. I never considered giving a person a straight answer as being lost in the weeds. Unfortunately, the devil as they say is usually in the details. Generals don’t like telling the weeds they are going to get killed for the bigger picture. You just can’t hang out in the weeds!

The “end game”. Hmmm,,,, perhaps that is what I forgot,…. it’s all just a game; especially if I think myself as the god force and how there is no reality just mirrors of reflection. Funny though, it won’t seem like a game as one watches their spouse, or child starve to death, get shot, tortured, or taken away. I am wondering who has the nerve to tell all those parents right now who lost kids at Sandy Hook, that this is all just an illusion.

As my professors often said, if you can’t explain something in detail, you don’t have a solid understanding of it. Many people toss words and idea about without ever really knowing what they are saying. Sadly too many people listen to these people, and the vagueness grows separating further and further from reality as we on earth experience it.

All of the above is, of course, my very humble opinion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

golden lady (4th January 2013), Lazlo (4th January 2013), Nickolai (5th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), spiritguide (4th January 2013), Tesseract (5th January 2013)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by nurgle (here)

-be safe
    I'm right with you on that nurgle. The farther one strays from center, in either/any direction, the more inbalance occurs. Too far towards the light, is every bit as dangerous as too far towards the dark. Perhaps figuring out at long last how to rebalance, and reintegrate the two, is what draws each cycle to it's close.
    When thinking about these concepts, I find it helpful to distinguish between the "true light" and the "false light". The false light is that of duality and opposition. The focus for those aligned with it is on purity and self righteousness. The true light is that of nonduality and inclusion. Though I feel it is important to note that those who follow this path do not make a false equivalency between light and dark, they just recognize their inseparability from each other. The focus for those of the true light is integration and seeing through appearances that obscure the essential unity.

Those of the true light regard the darkness in such a way that, while they don't by any means endorse the dark, they respect it in a way and recognize that it has it's own wisdom from a self serving point of view. It recognizes also that, despite the ugliness and ultimately deeply delusional nature of the dark, that its very existence serves a higher purpose, one that those who are caught up within it and those who are caught up in trying to eradicate it cannot adequately see.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 4th January 2013 at 23:46.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

donk (4th January 2013), Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), golden lady (5th January 2013), nurgle (4th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

I note there are very few real players in the game, on our side. Lots of hot air, very little "skin" in the game.

Secondly, I notice a lot of sideline observers that are confident that they understand the game, and that seem to believe that their knowledge of the game exempts them from being a player - as if they have earned an omniscient role. I foresee a look of bewilderment, followed by a permanent pouty "why me?" look on their faces when the SHTF and they find out they were standing on the battlefield all along.

I see others that range from head-in-the-sand (but pathetically, laughably so, like a toddler trying to hide behind a smaller object) to deer-in-the-headlights (frozen with fear) to the deliberately self-distracted finger-in-the-ears singing ♪♫ la-la-la-la-la ♪♪♫, to fatalists convinced that life happens to them, regardless of their actions.

Based on what I see, I suspect most of them will morph into victims, detainees, and corpses when the SHTF.

(Sorry - I shouldn't touch a keyboard when I'm feeling this negative. Glass is empty and the well is dry. Think I need a break to recharge.)

Dennis

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Christine (13th February 2013), donk (4th January 2013), Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), GCS1103 (5th January 2013), Lazlo (4th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), spiritguide (5th January 2013), T Smith (6th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I hear you Dennis. It is hard to see the glass full, when most don't even recognize the glass for what it is. It's gonna be rough when that cataclyzmic wake up call comes (aka TSHTF). Assuming we don't continue the smooth descent into the Orwellian nightmare we've seemed to manifest lately (last decades/century or so...if not longer). Seems that only a miracle can save us now...

Quote I wonder why humans have a hard time communicating effectively;
    Because not enough of them can take a step back and entertain the idea that maybe they don't know everything. People don't realize how limiting it is to be attached to ideas and beliefs (or even recognize it when they are attached).

I stopped worrying about stuff I can't control--**CORRECTION: I spend a lot of time and energy working to TRY not to worry**, though do my best to try to keep up. Until I hear a better idea, I'll stick with mine that they achieved their endgame, the enslavement of the majority of humanity, and that they intend to perpetuate this reality using any means necessary. Living with this has helped me maximize my enjoyment of my current experience. I couldn't ask for a better incarnation.

Maybe if we all appreciated this the way I have learned, less people would be miserable, less BS would be allowed continue? Seems to me that most of the things that are unpleasant in this existence would not exist at all if everyone just refused to participate.

31. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Here it is.

This is spot on.

The end game is total control. Not over every little action, that's much too tedious and pedestrian. Total control over the levers of power. When herding cats, you don't need to crack the whip at every darting feline, you just need to define the boundaries around the herd to your advantage and then manipulate that closed environment.

Turn the heat up, play a distracting noise, control the food, bribe the alpha with treats

I don't believe that it is pure evil playing puppet master to those with their hands on the controls. It is rather something more frightening: The unchained primordial instinct to dominate and control.

Solutions....

If such a vast conspiracy indeed exists to control the course of history to a final end, then it is multi-generational by definition.

The advantage, or opportunity if you prefer, lies in the same emotional instincts that those in power use against the masses. And in the case of those at the top, it is precisely the desire to dominate and their own ego that is the weakness. How often does one overestimate their hand and act prematurely?

Today, they have the masses on the ropes. They have the summit at the end of their long climb in sight. If they can't resist the urge for final victory, they will push ahead beyong what is prudent and expose themselves.

They have installed a virtual police state and control the financial system, and events rush on to conclusion, but the people are not so cowed and defeated as the manipulators believe. In this humanity will win.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), Maunagarjana (4th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), spiritguide (5th January 2013), T Smith (6th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I note there are very few real players in the game, on our side. Lots of hot air, very little "skin" in the game.

Secondly, I notice a lot of sideline observers that are confident that they understand the game, and that seem to believe that their knowledge of the game exempts them from being a player - as if they have earned an omniscient role. I foresee a look of bewilderment, followed by a permanent pouty "why me?" look on their faces when the SHTF and they find out they were standing on the battlefield all along.

I see others that range from head-in-the-sand (but pathetically, laughably so, like a toddler trying to hide behind a smaller object) to deer-in-the-headlights (frozen with fear) to the deliberately self-distracted finger-in-the-ears singing ♪♫ la-la-la-la-la ♪♪♫, to fatalists convinced that life happens to them, regardless of their actions.

Based on what I see, I suspect most of them will morph into victims, detainees, and corpses when the SHTF.

(Sorry - I shouldn't touch a keyboard when I'm feeling this negative. Glass is empty and the well is dry. Think I need a break to recharge.)

Dennis
    There is truth in what you say, Dennis. However, within the game there are many roles to be played. Not everyone is going to be cut out as the guerrilla freedom fighter. But that doesn't mean that they can't do their part in other ways. In my case, I've got some serious medical problems and if the SHTF, I expect to be dead fairly quickly. Mostly because I depend on access to expensive and hard to get medicine. Rambo, I'm not. I don't own a gun, and frankly would prefer to die rather than take another person's life. But that's me and I understand that I'm an unusual case. I do what I can within my abilities. I tend to focus on informing and supporting others more capable.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

donk (4th January 2013), Fred Steeves (4th January 2013), Lazlo (5th January 2013), RunningDeer (5th January 2013), spiritguide (5th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast