Thread: David Icke 2013

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: BNE Radio Show with Guest David Icke 25th may 2013

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    BNE Radio Show with Guest David Icke

Published on 25 May 2013

Today, Jeanice is pleased to interview David Icke who has written numerous books and
    given many talks about the Illuminati control system and the deranged family bloodlines
    that have attempted to hijack our planet. During the show, David goes deep into
    explanations about the importance of consciousness, perception and frequency. Other
    topics include archons, the holographic universe, digital reality, the archonic control
    system, Saturn-Moon Matrix, human hybrids, Bill Gates, the Rothschild bloodline,
    Satanism, GMOs, Monsanto, radiation, Fukushima, and much more. Not to be missed.
    Thanks Steve for posting this video. Am I the only one having problems with youtube videos these last couple of weeks? After only a few minutes into the video an error message comes up on screen apollogising that the video isn't working. I changed my browser from IE to google chrome in desparation but the same thing is happening. It is strange 'cos I can watch a whole 2 or 3 hour movie on Netflix and everything works great.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Thanks Steve for posting this video. Am I the only one having problems with youtube videos these last couple of weeks? After only a few minutes into the video an error message comes up on screen apollogising that the video isn't working. I changed my browser from IE to google chrome in desparation but the same thing is happening. It is strange 'cos I can watch a whole 2 or 3 hour movie on Netflix and everything works great.

Stan
    Its working okay down here Stan.....

4. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

It sounds like the problem is at my end. Can you sign in to youtube I wonder, mabe that would be a good idea?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

5. Link to Post #264
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Totally off topic, hope you dont mind Cidersomerset.......... Thanks for the video.

Hey Stan, I was just reading today how there might be an issue with the type of software Netflix uses to allow your computer to watch films on Netflix. I think the issue lies with the software being used for your computer to watch YouTube clashes with the Netflix software.
    I could be wrong about this being the problem on your side but have a look to see if you have software called silverlight which runs Netflix. It clashes with flash, which runs YouTube videos. Good luck.
    Last edited by Poly Hedra; 31st May 2013 at 02:11.
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. Desiderata - Max Ehrman

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

aranuk (31st May 2013)

7. Link to Post #265
    Thanks

Thank you Girl! You hit the bull's eye! Netflix does use Silverlight and that indeed may be my problem. What to do?? I don't really know right now. I will work something out, and thank you again my dear!

Stan

8. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

Quote It sounds like the problem is at my end. Can you sign in to youtube I wonder, mabe that would be a good idea?

Stan
    I've been trying to find the radio station link but cannot find it ....Steve..

9. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

Default David Icke To Launch Revolutionary TV and Radio Station..."But no David Icke show"

David Icke To Launch Revolutionary TV and Radio Station
    Sunday, 02 June 2013 23:59
    Posted by David Icke

David Icke To Launch Revolutionary TV and Radio Station

in Editorials, Latest News 16 hours ago
    Mick Meaney
    RINF Alternative News

Author and researcher David Icke is planning to take another bold step forward and
    launch a revolutionary new 24/7 Internet TV and radio station that will broadcast topics
    that the mainstream media are too cowardly, or controlled, to touch.

But this venture isn’t about David Icke.

It’s about you.

The platform, which needs a kick-start of £100,000 , promises to become a first class
    outlet for citizen journalism, opening the floodgates for independent journalists,
    researchers and anyone with a voice that needs to be heard.Speaking to RINF
    Alternative News, David Icke explained how the idea was born just over a month ago:

“You are right, it is not about me. I am sure I will have a big input over the months, but
    there will be no ‘David Icke Show’ because that is not me and I will be working in the
    background all the time with ideas and projects.

“We are going to need a lot of volunteer help when people have spare time they want to
    contribute as well as paid people to run the whole thing. I am doing everything that I
    am going to do to get this on air and up and running for free, so I guess I am the
    station’s first volunteer. The first of many I trust.

“The whole thing has come together so fast thanks to the work of Webmaster Sean once
    the idea was agreed. I did an interview with the Sunday Times with the usual concrete-
    minded journalist and it was a reminder that we are never going to get out to people
    what they need to hear through the corporate media.

“At the same time a friend of mine saw a ‘radio station’ for sale on the Internet and
    although the technology and set-up didn’t suit us the idea was triggered. Let’s start our
    own global radio and TV station that can give people 24 hours a day of uncensored
    airtime. That was only a little over a month ago and here we are going for it.

“I have so many ideas for what I want in terms of content and much will be generated
    by the public, anyway. One thing I want to do is to have a programme showing relevant
    videos that people have made themselves that otherwise would only sit on YouTube. We
    can have a presenter put them in context and sometimes have the makers in to talk
    about them and the subject.

“So much we can do – limitless in fact.”

On the campaign website, he writes:

“This is how we go beyond protest and bypass the mainstream media to give people
    direct access to the microphone and camera while broadcasting and breaking the stories
    that will give the global population the background to world events that the corporate
    media censors refuse to investigate.”

Think about the implications of that for a second.

It’s been attempted before, but never on this scale. ‘The People’s Voice’ takes
    advantage of the immediate and global reach of the Internet to deliver breaking news
    from the perspectives that matter most.

The rapid decline in public trust in the mainstream media, the governments and
    corporations that control that media, has now created a unique opportunity to build an
    alternative that can rival – and even surpass – the corporate media.

Since I first began reading his books in the 90′s, at a time when he was ridiculed by
    both the mainstream and alternative media, over the last 15 years I’ve seen David Icke
    grow from strength to strength. However, he’s been researching and sharing his
    findings for over 25 years.

I’ve also seen a slow but steady increase of friends turn from mocking anyone, myself
    included, who dared question the motives of the establishment, to now expressing vocal
    outrage at the crimes and misdeeds of the ruling elite that have become so apparent, in
    no small part thanks to the prolonged and dedicated efforts of Icke and other
    researchers.

And it while some will call this ‘a trend’ and attempt to gloss over the fact that we are
    on the verge of a tectonic shift in our history, the sheer number of disenchanted speaks
    for itself. Yet, almost ironically, the more the corporate media attempts to silence the
    voice of the people, the louder they become.

And now they are roaring.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...-radio-station

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (2nd June 2013), Benimal (4th June 2013), bodhii71 (2nd June 2013), deridan (13th June 2013), Earth Angel (2nd June 2013), gaiagirl (2nd June 2013), jjjones (2nd June 2013), penn (2nd June 2013), schneider (2nd June 2013)

11. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

Default David Icke interviewed on Hallo, Kosmos!, Radio 2, Estonian Public Broadcasting May 2013

For those interested in Davids interviews...............

David Icke interviewed on Hallo, Kosmos!, Radio 2, Estonian Public Broadcasting

Sunday, 02 June 2013 11:43
    Posted by David Icke

"Hallo, Kosmos!" interviews with DAVID ICKE

On May 19th the first part of an interview with the conspiracy writer and public
    speaker David Icke was aired on the show Hallo, Kosmos!, Raadio 2, Estonian
    Public Broadcasting. The second part was on air on May 26th 2013.

"David Icke is the U2 of the conspiracy world!" says the show's creator and host
    Ingrid Peek who visited the legendary conspiracy investigator at his home on the
    Isle of White, United Kingdom on May 7th 2013.

Listen to the Part I of the interview with David Icke HERE

Listen to the Part II of the interview with David Icke HERE

Describing himself as "the most controversial speaker in the world", David Icke is
    an author and public speaker who has attracted a global following that cuts across
    the political spectrum. Icke started his career as a footballer, then became a BBC
    television sports presenter, and was subsequently a spokesman for the Green
    Party. He then left his career after visiting a psychic, Betty Shine, who told him that
    he had been placed on Earth to reveal big secrets to the world. After going public
    with his messages in the mainstream media in 1990 he was subject to widespread
    ridicule. Nevertheless, he continued to develop his ideas by writing and publishing
    his books.

Today he is one of the biggest superstars of the conspiracy world and the author of
    nineteen books; his latest, The Perception Deception, is out in autumn 2013. His
    popularity has also surged; in October 2012 he gave a ten hour speech at Wembley
    Arena to an audience of five thousand.

The first part of the Hallo Kosmos! interview explores Icke’s background and
    colourful life story; the nature of holographic reality; arcane energy and reptilian
    bloodlines; and infinite awareness and the distortion of it.

The second part discussed further topics including the subject of New Age; UFOs
    and alien agenda; New World Order; chemtrails; mind control; fear and happiness;
    and the mysteries of Saturn.

David Icke’s website www.davidicke.com and facebook page

Hallo, Kosmos! website http://hallokosmos.ee and facebook page

The radio show Hallo, Kosmos! is an audio journey to different dimensions of the
    inner and outer cosmos. Created by Ingrid Peek and aired since June 2010 it is one
    of the most popular shows on Raadio 2, Estonia. During the last three years the
    show has contributed to a remarkable rise in awareness of alternative world views
    in Estonia, bringing to a wider audience topics ranging from mystery and
    metaphysics, world religions and belief systems, to futuristic science and space
    exploration. Through its interviews with local and international experts in their
    respective fields, Hallo Kosmos! attempts to understand the meaning of life, the
    Universe and everything; spirituality, paranormality and beyond.

Listen to other Hallo, Kosmos! interviews by Ingrid Peek with international guests from HERE

http://r2.err.ee/uudised?saade=285&uudis=1558

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BrianEn (2nd June 2013), bruno dante (2nd June 2013), Kristin (2nd June 2013), mosquito (3rd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (3rd June 2013), noprophet (7th June 2013), Ria (3rd June 2013), Star Tsar (2nd June 2013), waterlily (3rd June 2013)

13. Link to Post #269
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: David Icke interviewed on Hallo, Kosmos!, Radio 2, Estonian Public Broadcasting May 2013

I for one long for the day to de-construct this version of reality...
    Thankyou great interview
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (3rd June 2013)

15. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

Default David Icke on the Alex Jones Show talking about the Bilderberg gathering of The People

David Icke on the Alex Jones Show talking about the Bilderberg gathering of The People

Tuesday, 04 June 2013 23:59
    Posted by David Icke

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do You Hear The People Sing?

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...say-organisers

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (4th June 2013), bruno dante (4th June 2013), mrchunkytown (4th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bilderberg Fringe Festival - David Icke And Alex Jones To Speak,,,Fri 7 june sun 9 June 2013

David Icke on the Alex Jones Show talking about the Bilderberg gathering of The People

Tuesday, 04 June 2013 23:59
    Posted by David Icke

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=-mT_rIUp-JY

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do You Hear The People Sing?

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=FmaTNf4YhEs

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...say-organisers

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Christine (4th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th June 2013), Woody (9th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #272
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: The Bilderberg Fringe Festival - David Icke And Alex Jones To Speak,,,Fri 7 june sun 9 June 2013

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Are the the two witnesses, after the Roman Pope?

Pay attention. For those who don't know Cayce or biblical prophecy, the two witnesses are before the 'lightnings." quote: they will be slain before the world and will rise in 3 days.

Boy, if that happens, people are gonna panic like idkw. So far the rest came true. Truth seekers in the belly of the beast, to be ridiculed and then killed." That was basically what it was about. I pray for their safety in surrounding themselves with the "ptw" but if I was them, I'd bring a chemical tester for the water and food, and watch out for "pin pricks."
    Maybe if they eat first, they won't be tempted to eat from evil's table. I wonder if they will try to buy them off or insert a microchip? They had better be very careful, they are important voices in certain cultures and harming them, could set something off.

Let us pray NOT. "no power over truth."

"Rut roh Reorge."
    These two guy’s one UK one US. Just say’n ---- photographer’s, writer’s, investigative journalist’s, song writer’s, singer’s, --- mention or sing a fraction of what Ike, and Jones speak of, have had untimely accidents, suicides, and assassinations.

Yet Just say’n these two excel beyond belief --- untouched, or protected or cowboys dressed as Indians.

The City of Troy and a horse comes to mind in the face of the enemy -- US. ??????? Just say’n. If 9/11, Boston, Oklahoma, were staged….. Hide it all in plain sight, in the light of day. ?????

What’s wrong with this picture ???? What’s hiding under these two rocks of authority for the people. ????? Just say’n.
    If they really are cowboys dressed as Indians, are doing a lousy job for the ranchers.
    Continue sleeping is not the best option for the Indians.

20. Link to Post #273
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,402 times in 21,107 posts

Exclamation David Icke New 24-7 TV Channel 'The People's Voice' [HD1080]

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aranuk (4th June 2013), earthadvocate (5th June 2013), golden wonder (5th June 2013), mab777 (5th June 2013), Moz (5th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th June 2013), northstar (4th June 2013), Referee (5th June 2013), soleil (6th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #274
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Are the the two witnesses, after the Roman Pope?

Pay attention. For those who don't know Cayce or biblical prophecy, the two witnesses are before the 'lightnings." quote: they will be slain before the world and will rise in 3 days.

Boy, if that happens, people are gonna panic like idkw. So far the rest came true. Truth seekers in the belly of the beast, to be ridiculed and then killed." That was basically what it was about. I pray for their safety in surrounding themselves with the "ptw" but if I was them, I'd bring a chemical tester for the water and food, and watch out for "pin pricks."
    Maybe if they eat first, they won't be tempted to eat from evil's table. I wonder if they will try to buy them off or insert a microchip? They had better be very careful, they are important voices in certain cultures and harming them, could set something off.

Let us pray NOT. "no power over truth."

"Rut roh Reorge."
    These two guy’s one UK one US. Just say’n ---- photographer’s, writer’s, investigative journalist’s, song writer’s, singer’s, --- mention or sing a fraction of what Ike, and Jones speak of, have had untimely accidents, suicides, and assassinations.

Yet Just say’n these two excel beyond belief --- untouched, or protected or cowboys dressed as Indians.

The City of Troy and a horse comes to mind in the face of the enemy -- US. ??????? Just say’n. If 9/11, Boston, Oklahoma, were staged….. Hide it all in plain sight, in the light of day. ?????

What’s wrong with this picture ???? What’s hiding under these two rocks of authority for the people. ????? Just say’n.
    If they really are cowboys dressed as Indians, are doing a lousy job for the ranchers.
    Continue sleeping is not the best option for the Indians.
    Don’t get me wrong, for what Icke an Alex do, and the small group that follows them. Small in comparison to the total population that is. Sure when you only one standing in the million man march, you feel the hole world has shown up. Or a stadium of 20 thousand plus.

Our tiny brains and scope of the big picture, what momentous odds, in the weight of the global population the controller’s are up against?

Lets say if per chance the entire eastern half of the united States were wiped out over night, Government Gone Totally, what ever your morning routine is before you look into what’s happening out side that routine. I would still get up have a cup of joe, check my email, S--- Shower, and shave before heading out for the day.

Every one dose this, and life move on. No how do you get people to not do the right thing and go about their daily business. If left alone ,,,,,,, everyone has a life with out any out side influence.

Weather its Icke and Jones, or the local news caster I don’t refer to any thing out side my house hold for what I should do next in life.

That’s the hole effin problem the controllers have if left alone we do fine and prosper and multiply.

How do we get them out of there life style’s and into the street, were we can exterminate them in mass, because trying to kill us off with poisons, bombs, gun, wars, polluted air, polluted media, internet, and forums just don’t work, nothing controls my life except me, in this moment I have control over.

Now who do you think would or can disrupt that line of thinking in my life. Any time there is genocide, its because all the instigator’s that try to get the rabbit out of there hole, simply did not work.

So they go out and round them up for the holes they dig to Barrie them in. but if you can get them out of there little hole out in the open, and since they have laws against that, there ok with slaughtering you in the streets.

Peace full none compliance works other wise they would not have to use mass genocide,.

What do you think Boston Lock down (Martial Law) was all about. Those people they molested door to door did nothing, and was a test to see how much resistance if any they will run into, when the mass riots don’t happen.

There will be a few more of these before they start loading the trains under martial law false flag exterminations.

Yes I know fully well what Jones and Icke are handing down. But lifting the sword to die by there sword I will not do.
    They want global genocide, not just the aborigines, American Indians, Jew, of past and who do you think will get all the village mobs to rise up and come out of there life styles …….. Well placed instigator’s, where would you start. T.V.? Internet? Forums? Work place? How do you get people to drop what there doing. Who has your ear? Pulling your strings and keeping you from continuing to do the right thing for self, family, and the community ?

Who can turn this all up side down on a mass scale a global scale ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Who? Icke, Jones, cow boys dressed as Indians……. Just say in. IMHO if you are already doing the right thing. Keep doing it. They can fight that. “They can exterminate it as they have before threw out history.” But they cant stop people from living.

Destroy T.V. radio, internet, smart phones, tables all the toys they have given us, just so they can have our ear and attention at any given time.

Bad cop good cop --- good cop > alex and Jones -- bad cop > nightly new with (fill in the blanks) its all outside of you and your life. it’s the same beast there all working for.

Who’s working for you, -- you are, your family and kids, just keep doing what they cant stop. Life….. there is no enamy -- if we stop listening to the finger pointers. and continue to do the right thing in this moment. quit giveing away our ears to things we cant control. and keep our control of the moment.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (4th June 2013), Woody (9th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #275
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: David Icke New 24-7 TV Channel 'The People's Voice' [HD1080]

I wonder how he will fund this, it needs money to work but money is often the cause of most the issue he is fighting against.

he mentioned "advertising revenue" and yet also says he's against corporate influence / censorship.... I wonder how this will pan out, it seems like using the same methods that gave us CNN/BBC/Fox news etc....

I doubt it will happen, but an alternate funding method is best for this type of project IMo.

Link to his fundraiser:

Quote A free global internet TV & Radio station broadcasting the information, background and opinions the mainstream media won't touch

Please note: If we don't reach our £100,000 goal your contribution will be fully refunded.

What is The People's Voice?

How often is the question asked ‘What can I do?’ in the face of the global descent into Big Brother tyranny and oppression? How often do we hear it said that ‘the people’s voice should be heard’?

Well here is an answer to ‘What can I do?’ – an answer that will also guarantee that the people’s voice will be heard.

I have been communicating secret and suppressed information worldwide for nearly a quarter of a century and I spent nearly 20 years before that working in the mainstream media with newspapers, radio stations and BBC Television. I have vast experience of the corporate and alternative media and I can tell you this:

The mainstream corporate-owned media is NEVER going to tell you the truth or give you information that exposes what is really happening in the world. Corporations and governments are going to expose themselves through a media that they own?

Are you kidding?

This is why the mainstream media does not serve the interests of The People, but those of the corporations and governments that dictate the limits of the content.

The corporate media will never give The People a voice – so we have to give one to ourselves. This is our chance and it’s time to grasp it before the global collapse into economic tyranny and Big Brother oppression slams the door on what remains of human freedom.

We need £100,000 as the very minimum necessary to go to air within months and everything above that will ensure that The People’s Voice will be bigger, better and more effective on day one and the dream can be made a reality on the scale that I envisage.

This is my dream … this is how we go beyond protest and bypass the mainstream media to give people direct access to the microphone and camera while broadcasting and breaking the stories that will give the global population the background to world events that the corporate media censors refuse to investigate.

The People’s Voice would broadcast out of London, but this is a global station. We are all in this together and we must come together, talk together and cooperate together to bring about a global awakening.

We would have programmes every day by presenters in the UK and the United States with other regular programmes featuring presenters and content in Australia/New Zealand, Africa and everywhere else that we can secure quality programming.

What will you broadcast?

I especially want to give a voice to people in the Middle and Near East whose views, on-the-ground knowledge and experiences are ignored by the corporate media. No more silent wars. The potential is endless once we gain access to such a volume of daily airtime.

I want The People’s Voice reporters in media conferences where the rich and powerful will be asked questions about their part in world events that corporate journalists would freak-out at asking. Most of them don’t even know what to ask because they are so unresearched.

Whistleblower insiders and expert researchers in their fields across the world will be given airtime to share their knowledge and there will be on-going phone-ins for people to constantly have the chance to make their comments on what is happening through the day.

Public protests ignored or misrepresented by the corporate media will be given their voice with the most significant of them covered live to allow otherwise silenced people to tell their stories and make their points. We would also be the vehicle to promote these and other events that bring people together in mutual support and dialogue.

We can have an explosive impact if we can raise the funds to launch The People’s Voice on the scale that I want. The mainstream media itself will be challenged by our very existence to start behaving like journalists instead of corporate lapdogs.

The People’s Voice also refers to musicians and other artistic expression and I want to give talented, creative and inventive musicians, comedians and artists a platform they are currently denied to share their talents and insights with a global audience. Regular mass global meditations are another must-do that will bring everyone together on an even deeper level.

The People’s Voice will not do censorship, except within the bounds of libel, and it will not be silenced by intimidation or special interests. We have only two special interests – The People’s Right To Be Heard and The People’s Right To Be Told What They Need To Know.

The People’s Voice will be irreverent to self-appointed authority, impossible to intimidate, and will challenge hour by hour the unfolding tyranny of corporate and government imposition and erosion of freedom.

It is time for The People to speak – here is their microphone.

Why do you need £100,000?

The costs of setting up a studio in London are substantial. In order to make this happen we need to spend money on:

Renting studio and office space.

Buying equipment that enables us to broadcast which includes mixing desks, cameras, lighting, sound, and software.

Building a set.

Paying for the initial and ongoing streaming bandwidth costs.

Hiring a full time production and technical team to help us produce content for the station 24/7.

The £100,000 is the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM needed in order to make this happen and keep us running for the first 6 months.

Advertising revenue should see the station become self-sufficient after we launch.

How can I make this happen?

Help us to raise £100,000 (and ideally a great deal more) by giving whatever you can afford. Every single penny is appreciated and will help enormously.

Take a look at the rewards on the right-hand side of the page to see some of the exciting things on offer.