+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 18 28

Thread: David Icke 2013

1. Link to Post #541
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: David Icke: Global Collapse

Quote I choose not to follow truth researchers unless they acknowledge the Big Picture, like Bill Ryan, David Icke, and others. Because if they refuse to look at the Big Picture, then they only have part of the story! What they are saying is meaningful, however, lacks other puzzle pieces that allow us to discern the full scope of coming events. It's good to see that Alex Jones and others are starting to open their eyes to some heavier conspiracies.

If they only have pieces of the puzzle and then refuse to see the big picture...? Im a little puzzled? I suppose it would make sense for someone to refuse the big picture if they only see pieces...so to acknowledge a Big Picture that they do not fully see would make sense?

Acknowledging the "Big picture" usually means a person believes something that someone/organization/group are telling them to believe...this has been my experience in the alternative community

It seems so rare that anyone experiences any type of "IN" into the Big Picture...and who even knows if this rare person is telling the Truth? unless someone experiences it for themselves? I do not actually know any 'IN' The Big Picture people...

Most ALL are going on conjecture and what Others are telling them is the Big Picture....rarely do any of us "truthseekers" actually experience it and know it for ourselves ....The only ones claiming such feats of knowledge of the Big Picture are the ones on the screens--all of em-- (in my experience)

Samwise do u know anyone personally or experienced all there is to know about the Big Picture? Do u just listen to what others say?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Billy (29th December 2013), Inaiá (30th December 2013), Kalamos (30th December 2013), sheme (30th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2013), Watching from Cyprus (30th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #542
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Quote I choose not to follow truth researchers unless they acknowledge the Big Picture, like Bill Ryan, David Icke, and others. Because if they refuse to look at the Big Picture, then they only have part of the story! What they are saying is meaningful, however, lacks other puzzle pieces that allow us to discern the full scope of coming events. It's good to see that Alex Jones and others are starting to open their eyes to some heavier conspiracies.

If they only have pieces of the puzzle and then refuse to see the big picture...? Im a little puzzled? I suppose it would make sense for someone to refuse the big picture if they only see pieces...so to acknowledge a Big Picture that they do not fully see would make sense?

Acknowledging the "Big picture" usually means a person believes something that someone/organization/group are telling them to believe...this has been my experience in the alternative community

It seems so rare that anyone experiences any type of "IN" into the Big Picture...and who even knows if this rare person is telling the Truth? unless someone experiences it for themselves? I do not actually know any 'IN' The Big Picture people...

Most ALL are going on conjecture and what Others are telling them is the Big Picture....rarely do any of us "truthseekers" actually experience it and know it for ourselves ....The only ones claiming such feats of knowledge of the Big Picture are the ones on the screens--all of em-- (in my experience)

Samwise do u know anyone personally or experienced all there is to know about the Big Picture? Do u just listen to what others say?
    I think you misunderstood what I was saying, CD7. I'm talking about folks--whether they are contactees, abductees, researchers, whistleblowers, or the average person--who only focus on one specific area without keeping an open mind to other possibilties.

There is a big difference between people who:
    1. purposely have a limited lense in which they view information, because of ignorance or apathy, not acknowledging something because of a lack of validation for their beliefs, or it makes them uncomfortably or over-stressed, anxious, scared, or angry.
    2. do not give their attention towards other information because they prefer to stay in their realm of expertise or experience...because it is simply what they know.
    3. do not give attention to other subjects because they want to retain their credibility.
    The first example would be the average person in this world, but also conspiracy theorists such as Jesse Ventura, who refuses to acknowledge David Icke's Reptilian theory because of its intangibility.

The second example would be Karen Hudes, who is a World Bank whistleblower who has a limited, though important, reference of expertise on conspiracies.

The third example would be, for example, Richard Dolan, who focuses his research strictly on the UFO phenomenon. Undoubetdly he has personal opinions on interdimensional theories, such as Reptilians, but he chooses to focus his attention on UFOs because of the great body of evidence and for the rather simple nature of the conspiracy. The general public can only handle so much, and I think he focuses solely on UFOs to provide a segway for people to accept other theories, to protect his reputation as a researcher who seeks pure evidence, and because he wants to compile reliable evidence to stir an awakening of government lies (Congress wouldn't take him seriously if he started talking about reptilians...think about it!)

When I say that I look at the Big Picture, I am not saying that I am special or have insider information...but that I keep an open mind and am not quick to dismiss other ideas. If my personal theories are disproven, I am more than glad to open my mind to other possibilities without remorse. It is my duty as a man of science and a human being.

If something makes me scared or anxious, I find my inner peace and take it head on! If it makes me anxious, then perhaps I'll take a few days to hash the information out in my brain and find what is in it that I can use to benefit myself and others. Even if the truth is daunting...it is still the truth. We can no longer hide behind a door because we are uncomfortable...that has gotten humanity into too much trouble as it is. It is time to confront our inner demons and to take our power back.

It is wise not to cling to old paradigms because they simply make us comfortable or validate our beliefs that we have held since childhood.

It is OK to dismiss the existence of Reptilians, for example, as long as you take the time to do your own research instead of dismissing the theory coldly. If the evidence, whether tangible or intangible (based solely off of what somebody says, like Simon Parkes here on Avalon) does not satisfy your criteria for accepting something as true, or potential to have some form of truth in it, then so be it!

At least you've done your homework whilst keeping an open mind. That's what truly matters.

Last edited by Robin; 29th December 2013 at 22:18.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Billy (29th December 2013), GreenGuy (29th December 2013), Ki's (30th December 2013), Lefty Dave (30th December 2013), Spiral of Light (29th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2013), WhiteFeather (30th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #543
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Quote The first example would be the average person in this world, but also conspiracy theorists such as Jesse Ventura, who refuses to acknowledge David Icke's Reptilian theory because of its intangibility.

The second example would be Karen Hudes, who is a World Bank whistleblower who has a limited, though important, reference of expertise on conspiracies.
    No I do not think there was a misunderstanding....I would still say wht I said in the first post....However I see how your comparing those who are close to the "know" and how each may not agree with the other or deny their claims....I personally don't have an opinion on these people whom I don't know and wouldn't begin to analyze their thoughts and why they agree or disagree with others...

all in all my comment was not personal to you....just addressing an issue about 'knowledge' and acknowledgement about what others are saying WITHOUT having Experienced it for themselves
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Billy (29th December 2013), Inaiá (30th December 2013), Robin (29th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2013), WhiteFeather (30th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #544
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

We can recognise that the have nots, which are ever increasing in numbers, are suffering at the multitude of overt-covert and sutble abuses of their spirits.

but we must also recognise that the imposers of the suffering are also being abused. Abused by their addiction and lust for more. So much so that we gain the insight that the realms of the archons is a place of misery that they must long to evolve from.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (30th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #545
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I'm listening to the interview now - so far I'm not finding it very useful - more of the same about Jesse Ventura run-in, thinking out of the box, non-human entities controlling us. I never heard about the collapse - what did David say about this?
    Last edited by Mulder; 30th December 2013 at 22:49.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 18 28