+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 5 15 28 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2013

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default 21st Century Wire TV - 'Navigating the Matrix with David Icke' // David Icke - Robotic Software People

Published on 31 Jan 2013

21st Century Wire - Episode Two - 'Navigating the Matrix with David Icke' - Part 1 of a 2
    part special with Host Patrick Henningsen and special guest David Icke, where they take
    a deep look into politics, science and how reality is constructed in the modern digital
    age. An engaging and challenging discussion not to be missed.
    This show airs on SKY Channel 191 Paradigm Shift TV(PSTV) in the UK:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part two does not seem to be on u/tube yet this is the Tlr i think ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    David Icke - Robotic Software People

Monday, 25 February 2013 10:29
    Posted by David Icke

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th February 2013 at 21:19.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Joseph McAree (25th February 2013), Lefty Dave (25th February 2013), Mandala (25th February 2013), spiritguide (25th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Default David Icke...I’VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL...Faith of the heart !!

Thursday, 28 February 2013 12:16

Posted by David Icke

I’VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL …

... I’VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

I came across a video on YouTube this week of a Rod Stewart song called Faith of
    the Heart. The words brought back lots of memories, not all of them nice, and for
    obvious reasons, too, given my life.

But it was so appropriate and timely that I should hear it again now on the brink of
    what are going to be massive breakthroughs in communicating the information that
    I have spent nearly a quarter of a century putting together.

The song says: ‘It's been a long road getting from there to here … It's been a long
    time.’

It has certainly been a long road back from the brink of apparent self-destruction
    in 1991 when I first blinked into the spotlight of mass ridicule at a time when
    because of an enormous transformation in my sense of reality I didn’t know what
    planet I was on, let alone what was happening.

It was at this point that I accepted an invitation to appear on a prime-time chat
    show watched by a considerable percentage of the British public – even more so
    given the revelations about my ‘insanity’ that people were reading in the papers.

I was said to be having a ‘breakdown’ by the reams of column inches, but in truth I
    was having a breakthrough. The waters breaking in my sense of reality were
    freeing me from the prison-perceptions of this world of illusion and suddenly I could
    see what most others could not.

When that happens there can be no other scenario than to be ridiculed and
    condemned and branded as insane when the word they are looking for
    is 'different'. This has happened to so many others before me, although rarely I
    suspect on the same at one time incessant and merciless scale.

When I say that I began to see what most others could not this is not meant to be
    a boast or a claim to some sort of specialness. My point has always been that we
    are all the same Infinite Awareness and that we are therefore all expressions of the
    same ‘specialness’.

The breaking waters are open to anyone. It is only a choice to cast off the
    programmed perceptions of a lifetime in this world of illusion and delusion where
    the prevailing reality is courtesy of Looney Tunes.

So many people worldwide are going through the breakthrough process today and I
    want to give them encouragement and reassurance from my own extreme
    experience:

You are not going crazy. You are going sane.

Worth it? Every second.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rod Stewart: Faith of the Heart

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...h-of-the-heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a personal heartfelt expression from David of his journey so far....

David does not strike me as a Sci-Fi fan otherwise he may
    have chosen the Star trek Enterprise version of the song...

Many come to this vast subject from various sources, Books,religious
    beliefs enlightenment etc and its great to learn these ideas.

But the Sci-fi route is also valid imo because every angle or idea
    has been portrayed in one show or another and just as many eyes
    and minds are open to the world of Quantom physics, parrallel universes
    and the vastness and all possibilities ! by 'Spock' than 'Einstein !! ..
    ..LOL..Cheers Steve

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th February 2013 at 20:29.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (28th February 2013), christian (28th February 2013), Joseph McAree (28th February 2013), sunflower (1st March 2013), Ultima Thule (1st March 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke...I’VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL...Faith of the heart !!

This has got to be synchrinicity, on the U/Tube link to the above vid is the
    only Enterprise episode shown is about parallel universes ..LOL..I'm watching
    it now..LOl..

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default Re: The 'What Are You Doing Shuffle' - David Icke

Quote Posted by Happyjak (here)
    Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    I love David Icke and the most important point of this Video seems to be what are you doing to further "the cause". I find myself so often every day in the position of trying to decide when is right to share what I have come to understand as truth with those around me. One thing that I have learned in life is that we are all on different paths. Some people need for the sake of "their path" to stay in the warm, safe reality that they have made for themselves. I do not have the right to thrust my level of truth upon them when they may not be prepared for it. I truly believe that when you are ready to move to the next level you are given the information that you need to help you do just that. Many times people do not share truths because the person that they would share them with is not ready for the truth. Some would say that you help that person by making them face the truth. I guess my question is should you be so sure that this is the case.
    While i agree on some levels, the ignorance is bliss- your crazy- my authority figures are appointed by god to rule over us and do no wrong- whatever the TV tells me is 100% honest - there is nothing wrong with the education system- and all the other BS is getting pathetic. Its hard to have respect (not show respect mind you) for those who refuse to pull their head out of their authorities bum long enough to breath more less hear anything that didn't come from this narrow minded world view they have been trained to defend.

It isn't helping that people still sign up to fight wars claiming to defend our freedoms while these freedoms are being eroded away and attacked by their authorities. As long as we support the corporations and their war machines be it financial,political,military, information, then we feed them the power needed to rule.

Not asking for us to make a bigger division than there already is between the awake and the sleeple. Silence is a form of consent. I am not trying to push anything on anyone but I won't stand by silently while they speak absolute trash either.

Collectively we must begin to climb out of this hole not keep digging.

"Some would say that you help that person by making them face the truth. I guess my question is should you be so sure that this is the case."
    They are constantly being bombarded by the elitist agenda, i see nothing wrong with giving them another more holistic version. if they haven't understood money then we can't come from left field with something like aliens/extra dimensional entities/ or possibly even false flags as these will just play into the auto defense mechanism "your crazy channel 4 said so!" I for one do not consent.
    My position here is more that of should you force "REALIZATION" on a person that would be devastated to learn what we on this website know as "truth". I am referring to the type of person that is never going to be able to handle interdimensional truths, extraterrtestrials, etc.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Freed Fox (1st March 2013)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Default Re: The 'What Are You Doing Shuffle' - David Icke

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    My position here is more that of should you force "REALIZATION" on a person that would be devastated to learn what we on this website know as "truth". I am referring to the type of person that is never going to be able to handle interdimensional truths, extraterrtestrials, etc.
    What you're talking about reminds me of a similar circumstance I was in, about a month ago;

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ake-Them-Awake

The other members who replied there offered very pertinent wisdom and insight on the matter. Hopefully you can find something there which will help you (as I did). A nice demonstration of just a portion of the good hearts and great minds here on Avalon.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

9. Link to Post #86
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,415 times in 21,108 posts

Exclamation David Icke & Bill Maloney [Anti Child Abuse Activist]

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aranuk (3rd March 2013), elysian (4th March 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2013), Malerogro (4th March 2013), spiritguide (4th March 2013), Star Tsar (3rd March 2013), sunflower (4th March 2013), Watching from Cyprus (4th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #87
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation David Icke - Breaking The Spell & The Full Magnitude of Who We Are!

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aranuk (6th March 2013), Carmody (6th March 2013), christian (6th March 2013), deridan (6th March 2013), DouglasDanger (7th March 2013), Gardener (6th March 2013), grizzzly (6th March 2013), Joseph McAree (6th March 2013), Kryztian (7th March 2013), NewFounderHome (6th March 2013), Nickolai (9th March 2013), PathWalker (6th March 2013), StephenW11UK (8th March 2013), Trail (6th March 2013), Ultima Thule (6th March 2013), write4change (6th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Russell Brand Interview - New World Order Agenda

Russell Brand is a controversial charector , but is definately enlightened
    and willing to think outside the box.This is a interview he did with David
    a few years ago when he was at the height of his 'Zany' period,but shows
    signs he is taking the alternate scene seriously.Which from later interviews
    seems the case.

Apparently David is going to be on Russells US radio show this week,
    so i will be looking out for links....

David Icke on the Russell Brand US Show BrandX Today and Ongoing all Week
    Thursday, 07 March 2013 12:30
    Posted by David Icke

The show is going out at 11pm (ET) on channel FX.

The show will also be available to view in Europe at a later date on Sky Atlantic.

Click here for schedule ...

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...going-all-week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published on 1 Feb 2013

Russell Brand - the face of a new drive to help addicts abstain - tells Channel 4 News he
    still needs support in the wake of his drug abuse and that yoga should be compulsory
    for politicians.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Channel-4-news
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Russell Brand - Daniel Pinchbeck - Graham Hancock

A very amusing and good interview....

Published on 8 Nov 2012

Fascinating and hilarious video of Russell Brand chatting with Daniel Pinchbeck and
    Graham Hancock about life, meditation, psychedelic experiences, and social revolution.
    Most people may not have heard Russell Brand talking about such topics, as his
    mainstream role as comedy clown precedes his deeper philosophical nature.
    This interview i thought was very amusing, profound, and inspiring.
    Thumbs up if you think Joe Rogan should get Russell on his show?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some amusing Russell Brand interviews with Quantom physicist John Hagelin at David
    Lynch Foundation benefit

Russell Brand talks about Transcendental Meditation at Operation Warrior Wellness

====================================================

Russell has got substance and was able to hold his own against Jeremy Paxman
    in this interview talking about celebrity status and develops into comprehensive
    discussion..

Russell Brand Nails UK Riots In Guardian

Uploaded on 12 Aug 2011

Actor and comedian Russell Brand had an interesting piece on the UK riots in The
    Guardian titled 'Big Brother Isn't Watching You". Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian
    discuss.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th October 2013 at 20:48.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (7th March 2013), bruno dante (7th March 2013), butcherman (7th March 2013), Calz (8th March 2013), DevilPigeon (10th March 2013), Dorjezigzag (7th March 2013), Ellisa (8th March 2013), Fred Steeves (8th March 2013), Gardener (9th March 2013), genevieve (8th March 2013), golden lady (9th March 2013), Holly Lindin (8th March 2013), Ivanhoe (8th March 2013), Joseph McAree (7th March 2013), Laurel (8th March 2013), Lettherebelight (7th March 2013), Lisab (8th March 2013), Nenuphar (8th March 2013), norman (7th March 2013), Open your eyes (7th March 2013), selinam (7th March 2013), Spirithorse (7th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Russell Brand Interview - New World Order Agenda

Russell Brand is a natural philosopher in my opinion.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th March 2013), Gardener (9th March 2013), genevieve (8th March 2013), Holly Lindin (8th March 2013), Ivanhoe (8th March 2013), soleil (8th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

I'm impressed by the quality of interview he had with David Icke.

I always had a problem with him thought, considering he was Katty Perry's boyfriend for a while and that girl is clearly under some sort of mind control. I had a feeling he was her handler for a while.

Seems he's on the path of truth, interesting.
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kerrigan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th March 2013), Gardener (9th March 2013), Holly Lindin (8th March 2013), Kryztian (9th March 2013), norman (7th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote I always had a problem with him thought, considering he was Katty Perry's boyfriend for a while and that girl is clearly under some sort of mind control. I had a feeling he was her handler for a while.

Seems he's on the path of truth, interesting.
    I never took him seriously and as he said himselfe,he spent about 20 years in a selfe inflicted drink & drugs stupor..LOl..

But he seems to have channelled his energies into other realities as he said to Piers 'idiot' Morgan !

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th March 2013 at 00:11.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

genevieve (8th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Last year he appeared infront of a House of Commons
    commitee on drugs....impressive debate & quite amusing
    at the end,when Russell say the 'Just say no' Kids visiting
    Nancy Reagan in the White House were all on drugs !.

Published on 24 Apr 2012

Complete video of Russell Brand speaking to the Parliamentary
    Committee today. Video is from the Parliament Archive at
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th March 2013 at 00:43.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Antagenet (8th March 2013), Ellisa (8th March 2013), genevieve (8th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Russell Brand is a natural philosopher in my opinion.
    Agreed Stan, and he is also obviously brilliant well beyond his shtick. But now is it just me, or is he a wee bit on the irratating side as well?

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Agreed Stan, and he is also obviously brilliant well beyond his shtick. But now is it just me, or is he a wee bit on the irratating side as well?
    No its not just you Fred .....I used to find him annoying, untill i saw
    him in the Graham Hancock, Danial Pinchbeck vid.

He is naturally 'hyper' with a addictive personality, I just watched
    the full interview of him in front of the House of commons addicts
    commitee and he was very good at putting over his view and
    not taking any 'crap' from the politicians on a subject he is
    obviously expert in.

Peter Hitchins has a dislike for Russell..LOl..

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th March 2013 at 01:06.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th March 2013), genevieve (8th March 2013), Holly Lindin (8th March 2013)

26. Link to Post #95
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

its very hard for me to understand this russel guy, fast spoken british english is hard
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

27. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th March 2013)

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote its very hard for me to understand this russel guy, fast spoken british english is hard

Yes he needs subtitles, apart from his 'Essex' acent he uses a lot of 'big words' descriptively
    that most english people do not use in ordinary conversation.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th March 2013 at 12:05.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ellisa (8th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote its very hard for me to understand this russel guy, fast spoken british english is hard

Yes he needs subtitles, apart from his 'Essex' acent he uses a lot of 'big words' descriptively
    He is provocatively indulgent in enabled multisyllabification which will seem like Obfuscation to a mentellect of lesser rapidity.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th March 2013), Ellisa (8th March 2013), Fred Steeves (8th March 2013), genevieve (8th March 2013), Holly Lindin (8th March 2013), InTheBackground (9th March 2013), JRS (8th March 2013), Laurel (8th March 2013), Lisab (8th March 2013), Shezbeth (27th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

The Pinchbeck,Brand and Hancock interview is one of my favourites.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

He is provocatively indulgent in enabled multisyllabification which will seem like Obfuscation to a mentellect of lesser rapidity.
    And a typical Gemini!!
    Love is an inside job

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th March 2013), Holly Lindin (8th March 2013)

34. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote He is provocatively indulgent in enabled multisyllabification which will seem like Obfuscation to a mentellect of lesser rapidity.
    Yes like that...LOl...

There was a long standing variety show 'The Good Old Days'
    Where the chairman introduced each act with an ever increacing
    profuse, amalgamation of adjective nouns, to titilate the audiances
    candour toward the artiste in anticipation of the appellative performer.

I used to hate it when my mother watched this in the days
    of three channeled TV, now I look at it with nastalgia..LOl..

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th March 2013 at 17:36.

35. Link to Post #100
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Global Mass Hypnosis - David Icke & Payday Monsanto!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

4evrneo (8th March 2013), aranuk (8th March 2013), Gemeos (8th March 2013), Joseph McAree (8th March 2013), Mercedes (8th March 2013), sandy (9th March 2013), Snookie (8th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 5 15 28 LastLast