+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 11 16 LastLast

Thread: (Scientific) Evidence for What's Coming

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member NorthernSanctuary's Avatar
    Thanks

Default (Scientific) Evidence for What's Coming

Here's an investigation from someone that looked into all the latest Scientific (NASA) evidence on what's happening in/to our solar system and the expected impact on the planet. It is consistent and integrates with previous prophecies, photon belt ideas, Px/Nemesis, 2012, evolution of consciousness. Lots of info:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1023724/pg1

2. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: (Scientific) Evidence for What's Coming

I am reading it. It is going to take a bit since there is a lot of information there but it looks promising. Thank you

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Well I wanted to read it mate, but for some strange reason it informs me that my ISP group of IP addresses is banned Someone must have upset someone

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Thanks NS! This is a continuation of what I posted to start the thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-With-The-Sun!

Wow! I'm gonna have to pdf that thread!

Sorry you can't get in there, DA. You want me to mail you a pdf copy of this info?
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

That would be very kind, but Only if it doesn't inconvenience you MorningSong. Do you need me to PM you an address?

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I've sent you a PM, DA.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Here is an e-mail message I wrote to my mate regarding this article:-
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Billy, here is one theory that you will find an interesting read.
    I am a skeptic, but I am also have an open mind.
    Imagine if the governments know something that we don't and information like this may need to be leaked out bit by bit.

This long article joins the dots together, I'm only part way through it, but indications are that things may be happening sometime after June this year.
    So from the original planet X theories, to the galactic alignment theories to the passing through galactic plain theories, to asteroids, pole shifts, magnetic pole reversals, earth changes, new world order, global awakening, evolution in consciousness, bird flu, swine flu, global warming, ice age, the day after tomorrow, CME's from the sun, quiet sun, earthquakes, tsunamis, EMP's losing our power grid, global economic collapse, H.A.R.R.P. , secret societies, suppression of earths history, population explosion, peak oil theory, alien disclosure, economic warfare, cold war, hot war, break up of America, Project Camelot, illigitimate president, bail outs, TARP, quantitative easing, revolutions, insurrections, inflation, deflation, break up of the European Union, collapse of the dollar, collapse of the Euro, collapse of grease, a global debt default, free energy, suppressed technologies, web bots,codex alamantatious, google street view, doomsday seed bank, New York, twin towers and the meaning of the tower Tarrot card, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, corporate controlled media, power struggle, russia today, Astronomical Precession of the equinox and 2012, the great year (or 26000 year cycle), dawn of a new age, order out of chaos, nazification of America, obama care, looting of pension funds, hidden in hollywood, false flag terror attacks, war in the middle east, global terrorism, tacions, 2012 Apocalypse, end of days, police state, water on the moon, the norway spiral, obama's nobel peace prize, the kill shot from the sun, star gates, andromidans, orions, reptilians, anunaki, giants, sumaria, atlantis, 2001 a space odecy, 2010 the year we made contact, ancient pyramids, lost civilisations, hidden knowledge, library of Alexandria, the davinci code, 9-11 truth, life on mars, water on the moon, collapse of earths magnetic field, the shrinking heliosphere of the sun, merkabah the chariot of ascension, inter dimensional, extra terrestrial, the coldest winter, the weather report of this summer (the hottest on Record)... questions, questions questions.... who needs to watch the drivel on propagandized tv and the low vibrational mind numbing people on radio one teaching people how to talk and act stupid and worship celebrities, knowing, the secret, birds falling out of the sky, plane crashes, satellite colisions, nuclear sub colisions, the g5, g6, g20, jay z, the rocker fellas, the dot com bubble, housing bubble , bail out bubble, rigging of the stock market, gold suppression, interest to privately owned banks for creating money out of thin air and devaluing our currencies using gambling derivatives and fractional reserve banking, the fall of the federal reserve, increase in food prices, food shortages, bank foreclosures, conspiracy theorists, time travel, jump gates, crop circles, ufo's, GMT, universal time, the sun earth moon connection, 365.24 days a year, 365.24 cubits in length of one side of the great pyramid, hyper dimensional physics, structures on the moon and mars, mars the god of war, the 2012 surprise, the alien agenda,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for posting this article, it is very interesting,
    I am trying my best to wake up my friends, how can they be more interested in watching football and coronation street that possibly the biggest event ever in earth's history.

love smat
    Last edited by smat; 27th March 2010 at 21:27. Reason: spelling

8. The Following User Says Thank You to smat For This Post:

schneider (28th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Wow smat! That is some list you've got there!

Makes me wonder How In The World are there so many people that are still asleep????

10. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member NorthernSanctuary's Avatar
    Thanks

"..Makes me wonder How In The World are there so many people that are still asleep????"

They won't be sleep for long. From Cliff's latest info, there is a big drop in Internet info next Oct/2011... probably the internet will be down at that point.

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

hi guys, I've been reading through this wonderful info that has been linked to in this thread, I love the bit about the sun being a great vacuum with a plasma shell... thus explains the color of the sunspots, but the thing that did really blow me away was 'The Wave' , I got through chapter one of 42 chapters and wow it is like revealing the secrets of the universe, everything you could ever wish to know seems to be in them chapters.... I recommend using firefox and installing an add on called 'scrapbook' and get all this valuable information documented on your pc.

Here is a link to chapter 1.. the rest follows, and THANK YOU op for starting this thread.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave_i.htm

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smat For This Post:

schneider (28th January 2012), Teakai (10th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Hi everyone. I am reading it and have some clarification to bring about the power grid. I am EE and working for a large electrical power company. My mother tongue is french, so I may make some mistake in technical terms. It already happened in my country in 1989 and we took the steps to ensure the intelligent protection relays would resist another EMP. I am not saying a large EMP is not a problem, it always depends on its magnitude and the length of time it hits the power grid. But, I will try to clarify some questions.

Quote: "Again, this is out there. Days. There is a 'domino' effect because of how our electrical grid is designed. It has safeguards which actually take it down - in segments - automatically in order to keep from frying things... These automatic protection are made with a part that take a portion of monitoring on the electrical line (tension and current) and bring it to computer like relays which have algorithm to "open" the line with breakers if a problem occurs.These intelligent relays are made of small microchips sensitive to EMP, (NOT THE POWER LINE COMPONENTS WHICH ARE MADE FOR INTENSE POWER AND HEAT)If these intelligent relays are not metalically surrounded and grounded, their DC components may heat and be damaged from an EMP, so by default, it opens up the line and the current won't circulate until the relay is or repaired, or replaced, or simply bypassed.Old electromagnetic relays are still in place and will be the best protection because they do not have DC components like microchips. New intelligent relays are well protected, many have a Faraday cage like surrounding which is also grounded and will be efficient against EMP. But, there are many cheap relays protection that can be fragile against EMP. Still, if a major breakdown happens because of poor relays protection, they can be bypassed and the current can flow on a power line without automatic protection in emergency case. but the components of what those automatic systems are supposed to protect are not protected from EMP and/or huge static loads to ground. I'm not an EE so not sure what that means. So when the system tries to protect itself - it can cascade - quickly. But if certain parts of the system get damaged - again this is out there - then it can take years to replace them. I really doubt it.Maybe months and still, after few weeks, the most important electrical needs can be reestablished, like hospitals for example. Problem is, the companies who make this stuff don't have enough raw materials on hand - right now - to make them all. Once again, these protections are not necessary in emergency case to make the power line to function. Some of them don't even have back up power sources.... they are 'commercial' suppliers ! Think about it. Really think about it."

What could be a very grave scenario would be that the power line components, like MegaVars transformers, high tension breakers, or power central alternators would be damaged by the EMP. These large components would take years to be replaced. But if this happens, all life would be fried.The distribution network, from 4KV to 25KV, is more fragile to EMP, but still if an EMP is intense enough to fry the coil of a 50KVars transformer, our body, made of water, would not survive.

An EMP tend to bounce on metallic surface and pass through all other material making them to vibrate at high frequencies, like a microwave with water molecule.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 28th March 2010 at 11:16.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Painted_White (16th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks for your expertise, Steven!

Good to have our own "inside man" to help us understand!

16. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NorthernSanctuary (here)
    Here's an investigation from someone that looked into all the latest Scientific (NASA) evidence on what's happening in/to our solar system and the expected impact on the planet. It is consistent and integrates with previous prophecies, photon belt ideas, Px/Nemesis, 2012, evolution of consciousness. Lots of info:

I have looked into it, and found this on the godlike-thread:
    Quote Astronomers call the cloud we're running into now the Local Interstellar Cloud or "Local Fluff" for short. It's about 30 light years wide and contains a wispy mixture of hydrogen and helium atoms at a temperature of 6000 C. The existential mystery of the Fluff has to do with its surroundings. About 10 million years ago, a cluster of supernovas exploded nearby, creating a giant bubble of million-degree gas. The Fluff is completely surrounded by this high-pressure supernova exhaust and should be crushed or dispersed by it.
    whats wrong with this picture?

1.) 10 million years ago the earth was full of high developed life forms, basically the same as today. remember, the dinos bite the dust about 65 million years ago.
    IF a SUPERNOVA had exploded "nearby" (within 200 ly), not to mention a CLUSTER of them, we would be DUST, and earth a life-free planet. look here

2.) if you read WIKI the situation looks much less annoying.
    quote: "The Solar System entered the Local Interstellar Cloud at some time between 44,000 and 150,000 years ago and is expected to remain within it for another 10,000 to 20,000 years."

remember, I read about 1% of that post. if I had read on who knows what else someone with decent astronomical knowledge might find....

17. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

As I said elsewhere, not so bovvered about da cloud.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

18. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

What do we need to be bovvered about??
    What do you think is going to happen and when K?
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

19. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

double post deleted
    Last edited by samvado; 28th March 2010 at 21:52.

20. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    What do we need to be bovvered about??
    What do you think is going to happen and when K?
    If I may: I would be VERY concerned about a CME coming our way.
    If there are no STO aliens out there with enough tech to shield us from such a superstorm our entire grid could possibly melt.
    depending on the strength of the CME and the weakness of earth magnetic field it is not unthinkable that EACH & EVERY electric appliance that is not very deep underground (a mile or more) will fry. That means then end of civilisation for a VERY long time, longer than most of us will probably live. There will be no repair crews to fix things, no factories to build spares, no cars to transport them, no radio to communicate & coordinate. its basically wild west with better weapons and less food.

OK, maybe I have painted it a bit too bleak, but maybe not, it all depends on the factors mentioned above.
    Last edited by samvado; 28th March 2010 at 21:51.

21. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    If I may: I would be VERY concerned about a CME coming our way.
    If there are no STO aliens out there with enough tech to shield us from such a superstorm our entire grid could possibly melt.
    depending on the strength of the CME and the weakness of earth magnetic field it is not unthinkable that EACH & EVERY electric appliance that is not very deep underground (a mile or more) will fry. That means then end of civilisation for a VERY long time, longer than most of us will probably live. There will be no repair crews to fix things, no factories to build spares, no cars to transport them, no radio to communicate & coordinate. its basically wild west with better weapons and less food.

OK, maybe I have painted it a bit too bleak, but maybe not, it all depends on the factors mentioned above.
    The cooling and venting systems of nuclear power stations would also be a major worry. France would be the last place to be.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

22. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

The global-grid failure, wild west scenario would not a be big concern to me; during such a scenario will be plenty of "order" waiting in underground facilities with technologies we can only dream about, waiting for the perfect time to reestablish rule, under perhaps a new banner of course. Perhaps this is what their New World Order is all about.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

23. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    The cooling and venting systems of nuclear power stations would also be a major worry. France would be the last place to be.
    happy at least one other human being shares my concern. I have asked questions in various physics forums and where laughted out of them.
    all I wanted to know was "do they shut down by gravity alone" which could be done easily, considering the rods are hanging from the ceiling (somewhat), but alas, it has not been considered.

I could not find anything in english google but the german wiki has this entry:

Quote Auch ein abgeschaltetes Kernkraftwerk ist auf die Versorgung mit elektrischer Energie angewiesen, beispielsweise zur Aufrechterhaltung der Kühlung und für die Instrumentierung und Überwachung. Im Normalfall wird der Bedarf aus dem öffentlichen Energieversorgungsnetz gedeckt. Ist das nicht möglich, laufen Notstromaggregate an.
    it basically confirms we are f*cked should the CME be strong enough to fry the emergency power supply.

maybe this would be 20 bucks well spent:

all of a sudden real-estate in the southern sahara looks quite inviting <g>
    Last edited by samvado; 28th March 2010 at 23:02.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 11 16 LastLast