+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Benefits of Radiation for the IRRADIA Couple from Russia..what are your thoughts?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Benefits of Radiation for the IRRADIA Couple from Russia..what are your thoughts?

I wasn't sure on which forum to post this, but it seems very important. This is an inteview with a young
    Russian couple, both scientists, who have been exposed to radiation and now need radiation to live. It has changed them physically, they can no longer tolerate normal food, but need to ingest radiation. They have numerous gifts like remote viewing and seeing into any human or object and gleaning information and knowing the truth about that person/object. There is much more here.....
    http://www.expansions.com/irradia-couple/#comment-33993

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ann444 For This Post:

AuCo (21st December 2012), christian (2nd January 2013), gaiagirl (21st December 2012), genevieve (21st December 2012), Grumpy Cat (23rd December 2012), kemo (21st December 2012), Kindling (27th December 2012), sandy (22nd December 2012), soleil (21st December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Benefits of Radiation for the IRRADIA Couple from Russia..what are your thoughts?

This is amazing to watch - though I wonder how long it'll be before these folks disappear under the cover of a government black project of some sort... we'll probably never see the fruits of their research (or themselves) in our lifetimes.

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Re: The Benefits of Radiation for the IRRADIA Couple from Russia..what are your thoughts?

I was only able to watch a few minutes of it.

Does anyone ever put a Geiger counter next to their bodies to see what kind of readings can be obtained?

I wonder if they hold onto something like a florescent light can they make it glow from the energy of their bodies?

Would be interesting go observe some evidence to support they are radioactive above normal.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

There is something strange here. Yesterday when I went to their facebook page which is spouseirradia I found this information:
    They list Illuminati as their politcal views. Then there is this statement that I copied:
    The main objectives of the project MKUltra some aims to maximize efficiency in order to obtain information from the enemy.
    Our skills and methods can get this information using non-standard met…
    They had a link to NSA and this http://www.intelligencecoomunity.ring.com/

I posted the above in Swerdlow's website yesterday and that post has since disappeared.

Today they no longer list Langley as their home and the links have disappeared, but the main ovjectives and political view remain the same.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ann444 For This Post:

Grumpy Cat (24th December 2012), Hervé (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (28th December 2012), Kristo (7th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Sounds like another rabbit hole to get lost in. I recommend dumping used kitty litter into it.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I had a look myself, it definitely stinks a bit. But given that the Illuminati like to hide stuff in plain sight these people could easily be actors reeling off a script.

Their goal? Misinformation perhaps. Though some of it makes sense in that they say that ionizing radiation is everything and everywhere, which matches up with our belief (Avalon's at large) that we are of the same "source" energy.

We need a Sherlock on the case of these folks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy Cat For This Post:

modwiz (25th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I also watched the entire video and I speak Russian, so the subtitles were not the only thing I had to go by....Even thought at first glance and Mr.Swerdlovs presentation helps the hype a lot, they seem different and unusual...a few things raise a lot questions, firstly how come FSB did not find them interesting enough, having lived in the former USSR I don't see how a gov.agency would just leave them alone...Usually people like disappear before they have any chance for an interview; another thing that really rubbed me wrong are the numerous statements about how valuable they can be for intelligence purposes..hmmm doesn't sound good to me; pictures of green eyes are possible to just make up using all sorts of nifty programs. None of their claims were even attempted to be verified, Geiger readings, same green eye effects..etc For folks that seem to have trouble socializing, they are very well spread in the net circles. Sounds to me like an elaborate scheme to leave Russia using someone else's finances; been done soooo many times.. Would love to hear input on Expansions leader. Can't figure him out..

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omm42 For This Post:

Carmen (27th December 2012), Hervé (28th December 2012), Kindling (27th December 2012), kirolak (29th November 2013), Kristo (7th January 2013), Maunagarjana (7th January 2013), sheddie (6th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

They clearly have left Russia and live in Langley, Va. Today they have several you tube videos that are CIA recruiting videos, like this one: https://youtube.com/watch?v=BZYFjRhmy9o. So disappointed in this. Swerdlow claims to be psychic so should not have been conned by them. If you picked up some clues from your understanding of Russian, would like to hear them. Yes, the photos can be eaily faked. Here is their facebook page for those who may not have found it: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/s...rradia?fref=ts
    I posted a question on the facebook page, "What is your relationship to MKUltra?". As a response, they requested a private conversation, but do not respond to my private messages.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann444 For This Post:

Christine (23rd January 2013), Hervé (28th December 2012), kirolak (29th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Kerry Cassidy posted this in her blog a few days ago and I posted this in another thread that a few may have seen however I decided it deserves it's own thread ... these two people are claiming that they need radiation to thrive....

Kerry wrote in her blog today this:

Quote The information contained in this video is vital to understanding the increasing radioactive environment in which we live. It can help you process and learn to increase your ability to deal with the changing energies.

I have contacted this couple via email and hope to do an interview either via Livestream or radio shortly.

Highly Recommended.

Published on Dec 20, 2012

It is rare when something you would only hear about in science-fiction comes to life. But, in this story that you are about to see, fact is stranger than fiction! Please listen to this incredible couple as they describe their life with radiation and discuss their hardships with authorities. They need all the help that can be given. Imagine what benefits to mankind that they could provide if given that chance.

You can learn more at their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/spouses.irradia

And on their blog http://www.blogger.com/profile/14459511014400425706

And Kerry is going to interview Ziria, the women, This Monday at 9am PST on livestream.

http://www.livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/

Would love the thoughts from those in this forum...

Much love!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	27_787ae9ec9023a82f5aa7e4c1a64f73cb_s.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	19938  
    Last edited by Kimberley; 7th January 2013 at 16:40.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Mozart (5th January 2013), spiritguide (5th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Thank you for starting this thread, Kimberly.

Kerry has contacted me in her search for a Russian translator, but I had already made an effort to contact my own Russian friend, but he's happy to be in paradise (Hawaii), so he's not very motivated to help out with the translation of this from Russian to English.

So are there any Russian-reading readers who could translate this vid into good English here in this forum?

17. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

My Wife is Russian and it is in her Skype... We'll see if the translation is correct... they do use a lot more words than we use to say the same thing... so it could be correct. I know Stuart Swerdlow has a Russian background.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Unfortunately this information has been hijacked is a sort of way... all I can say is i hope those that come to this thread pay close attention because I feel it is of GREAT IMPORTANCE!!!!

Much love!!!

Still looking forward to more comments...thank you!!

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The facebook page for them is spouse irradia where they have recruitment videos for the CIA and claim that their political view is Illuminati. Please view it and have your questions ready for tonight's interview. You can email Kerry with your questions at keery@projectcamelot.tv. Ziria lists Langley, Va. as her home, but Kerry's newsletter states that Ziria's husband is in jail in Russia for interrogation.

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Kerry says that she will have Russian translaters on hand. Ziria writes in English on her facebook page.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Kerry"s interview with Ziria, Live at 9am PST today on livestream.

http://www.livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/

THe archive will be available at this same link sometime after the live interview ends...

Much love to us all!!

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Kerry posted Ziria's writing about her and Radium's written history in a PDF on her blog it is 20 pages long and to big for me to post here....

http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog

23. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The difference between Curie and you, is that she had no experiential knowledge of the damaging affects of radiation, from which to benefit from. You, on the other hand are turning a blind eye to a veritable WEALTH of information. That is your prerogative.

Though, the fact that you are spreading MISINFORMATION in a CULT-LIKE FORM is harmful to the gullible who will listen to this flawed message.

Instead of being a RADIOACTIVE HUMAN 'GUINEA PIG', which will eventually lead to severe HEALTH PROBLEMS later on, why not approach this subject with a little more caution and reserve, like a TRAINED SCIENTIST would? Instead of making radioactive amulets for people to unwittingly wear near their thyroids?

Is your goal to ultimately be just an ATTENTION GETTER and EXHIBITIONIST, feeding off of the 'recoil' that people have when they first see some radioactive material, and hear your little Geiger counter go off?

Heard of the book by Walter Russel entitled, ATOMIC SUICIDE? Here it is in its entirety. You would do well to pay heed to its contents, especially since it is a suicidal message that is being spread to the naive. All the while, choosing to follow in Curie's footsteps of denial. http://abundanthope.net/artman2/uplo...ic_Suicide.pdf

"Curie visited Poland for the last time in early 1934 A few months later, on 4 July 1934, she died at the Sancellemoz Sanatorium in Passy, in Haute-Savoie, from aplastic anemia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aplastic_anemia believed to have been contracted from her long-term exposure to radiation.

"The damaging effects of ionising radiation were not known at the time of her work, which had been carried out without the safety measures later developed.She had carried test tubes containing radioactive isotopes in her pocket and stored them in her desk drawer, remarking on the faint light that the substances gave off in the dark.

"Curie was also exposed to X-rays from unshielded equipment while serving as a radiologist in field hospitals during the war. Although her many decades of exposure to radiation caused chronic illnesses (including near blindness due to cataracts) and ultimately her death, SHE NEVER REALLY ACKNOWLEDGED THE HEALTH RISKS OF RADIATION EXPOSURE."

24. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

I heard about this couple in 2012 - has there really been no more information made available since then?

BTW are there any really definitive academically approved (?) studies on birth defects etc since the Japanese disaster? Someone who is pro-nuclear was on the radio here recently (I have a talk station on all day as I write & listen with half an ear until something catches my interest) said there was no indication at all so far, of nuclear-caused deformities in Japan. I am not convinced but don't know enough to argue a case.

+ Reply to Thread