+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Debate with Piers Morgan 1/7/2012 on CNN

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Debate with Piers Morgan 1/7/2012 on CNN

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i feel more and more this like an trap or setup, all of sudden AJ became hot topic in alternative media.

only one negative thing about AJ is why he didn't answer straight away who behind 911? after all these years he talk about it and on CNN can't answer it but throw in some evidence...all he need to answer is Controllers behind it and throw all the evidence in.
    because that is always a trap... and it is what they would have wanted him to do, on live mainstream television, they try to do the same thing to Jesse... if they take the bait, then they are called conspiracy nuts, EVERYONE KNOWS 911 was a false flag, there are only those who get paid to pretend it is not, and those who didn't gain from it financially... and if someone really is clued out... they are living in denial... since to explain 911 with all the facts would take 5 to 10 hours assuming you have all the facts and information at your disposal to present the evidence, references, timelines, statistics, reports, etc... So anything that would be said could be sliced up into meaningless soundbites and used against you, just like they tried to do immediately after with some clips of Alex... I still think he did good, under the circumstances, it was brave and daring... he had a decent body of facts and he hammered them home... not knowing what angle Piers was going to play... safe poker...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Debra (13th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i feel more and more this like an trap or setup, all of sudden AJ became hot topic in alternative media.

only one negative thing about AJ is why he didn't answer straight away who behind 911? after all these years he talk about it and on CNN can't answer it but throw in some evidence...all he need to answer is Controllers behind it and throw all the evidence in.
    If someone wants to know what Alex thinks they will go to his website. He did not want to drag that debate into the time he had. He actually revealed quite a bit in his time talking. Intelligent people will look into it.

I remember when I first starting hearing about all this stuff 20 years ago. It was very difficult but I pressed on in my self education. Many will hear what Alex had to say through his anger and passion and they will look into it and come to know for themselves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Debra (13th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

I just saw this on Facebook:

Each breath a gift...

6. Link to Post #164
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sleepy (here)
    Here is another example of Alex Jones busting in to an organized rally and showing that his voice in the only one that matters. He needs to get a grip. I lost repect for him many years ago.
    This video could be seen cointelpro from both sides! The lady and Alex are !!!!!

7. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxx xxxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 10:06.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Nickolai (10th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #166
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones vs. Piers Morgan: Who Won The Debate?

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    This Roosevelt quote goes out to all of your Alex Jones critics and "Slacktavist" (look it up)

Quote "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    So since Alex Jones dare so greatly, where is that taking him? Or where is that keeping him? What is his highest hopes? his grandest desires? What is the best case scenario of what he hoped to achieve by his rant? You are partly right in that it is about truth. Not about who is better at arguing. You will still make a stronger argument if you maintain some kind of civil decency.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

11. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

If you want the constitution changed then work to change it. It was designed to be amendable. Instead they are endeavoring to take away our rights by illegal laws.. But first we must fix the voting mess.. I dont trust our vote anymore to represent me or the people of this nation. Its corporate controlled right down to control of the voting machine. Without restoring our power within the vote we have nothing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

13th Warrior (10th January 2013), T Smith (10th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #168
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm wondering if there is not a bigger picture.
    Well, might we have a movement from the government controllers, Federal reserve owners, Zionist and more to finalise their position on the control of the US citizens.

Just wondering if there is not a bigger picture.

14. Link to Post #169
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

And let's get this straight. If you didn't care for Alex Jones' rant on Piers Morgan, you are automatically a "slacktivist." Interesting logic. Might be missing a few facts though.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

16. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

It was really hard to listen to. I genuinely fear it was a set-up.

Rather more effective would have been Jim Marrs or G. Edward Griffin. Or maybe Mike Adams. Or even George Noory! At times like this I find myself wishing that Rich Dolan, one of the most intelligent, grounded, articulate yet incisive speakers on the UFO circuit, would turn his skills to alternative politics.

This is a time for level-headed, fact-based persuasion, not for released emotion; people associate that with lack of control, and that (combined with guns in hand) is what people are being taught to fear.

PS -- Mod hat on: merged the two threads on the subject.

This is an exemplary summation.

The ambivalent reactions to the manner Alex Jones handled himself in this interview are understandable. As Bill Ryan aptly pointed out, it was hard to listen to. But the thing is, Alex Jones' forte is also his weakness. I would compare him to a robust but wild stallion that cannot be trained or domesticated. But this is exactly why I find his brand of journalism valuable. I find it unlikely an interest or agenda or special interest would easily succeed in controlling, directing or manipulating his message, even subtly or at a subconscious level that he may not be aware of. There may be those who try, but they may also find themselves unexpectedly bucked from the saddle mid stream. We are left with raw data. As critical thinkers all, this raw data is quite useful, even if Alex Jones' presentation of the data or interpretation of the data is less so. I also find his particular proclivity somewhat impervious to the cultural propaganda of proper society, the protocols and etiquette of which are largely shaped by social engineers specifically tasked to employ the herd itself to establish acceptable discourse and instill conformity within acceptable boundaries. This is an incredible asset (or set of blinders) to the movement of unveiling the greater truth. As we all know, it is also a huge Achilles heal; it is very easy to discredit someone who simply won't conform to social norms.

Alex Jones has his place in the truth movement. One needs to take him with a grain of salt and understand who and what he is. He often sensationalizes, and I certainly employ a specific filter to get the most out of what he has to offer. This certainly won't be the last time I expect him to make an ass out of himself, nor the last time, on the other side of the coin, that he might just jar someone out of trance by the sheer theatrics of the moment. I'm also open to accusations that he is a disinformation agent, but I don't think so. I truly think he is his own man, hindered only by the shortcomings of his very human ego.
    Last edited by T Smith; 10th January 2013 at 05:33.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arrowwind (10th January 2013), Bill Ryan (10th January 2013), Debra (13th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

So if Jon Stewart said it it must be true?

Clearly Jon Stewart is full of sh^t on this one. There is not 30,000 deaths due to guns a year in this nation. It is in not in actuality a reality. This is pure propaganda to brainwash and control and deaths by gun violence has been going down steadily since about 1990 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...363#post613363

Propaganda!

Look at the stats for yourself... http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/off...rtable_08.html

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

13th Warrior (10th January 2013), jagman (10th January 2013), Referee (10th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    And let's get this straight. If you didn't care for Alex Jones' rant on Piers Morgan, you are automatically a "slacktivist." Interesting logic. Might be missing a few facts though.
    True for some but of course not for all. I challenge every single person to make a private list on what they have done to maintain constitutional rights this past month. Self assessment is always merited

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Referee (10th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    I would compare him to a robust but wild stallion that cannot be trained or domesticated. But this is exactly why I find his brand of journalism valuable. I find it unlikely an interest or agenda or special interest would easily succeed in controlling, directing or manipulating his message, even subtly or at a subconscious level that he may not be aware of.

I truly think he is his own man, hindered only by the shortcomings of his very human ego.
    Yes, he has fire in the belly. A sincere passion for life and freedom and he is not controlled and he will not be silenced and he does not sneak around trying to hide the truth of who he is. I think he is beautiful to watch but I feel the pressure of the sensorship of others who lack fire in the belly and have been so expertly socially assimilated and I can even feel my own social controlls whispering and condeming in my own ear.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

24. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

I just posted that because it was relevant to the discussion, not because I think Jon Stewart is the last word in truth telling.
    Though I do like the word he coined, "truthiness".
    ( Or maybe that was Colbert. )
    It's good to keep a sense of humor even regarding these very incendiary issues.

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)

So if Jon Stewart said it it must be true?

Clearly Jon Stewart is full of sh^t on this one. There is not 30,000 deaths due to guns a year in this nation. It is in not in actuality a reality. This is pure propaganda to brainwash and control and deaths by gun violence has been going down steadily since about 1990 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...363#post613363

Propaganda!

Look at the stats for yourself... http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/off...rtable_08.html
    Last edited by onawah; 10th January 2013 at 14:44.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

26. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    They are just adding in more statutory laws to the millions of existing statutes already in place, and they can do whatever they want in their corporation. One way or another people have to wake up to this reality and start educating themselves on how to give themselves the power to make their own choice of which jurisdiction they want to live in. But you can't make that decision if you don't even know there is such a choice to make.

To live according to principles (maxims) you must live a principle based life. There is a way to control the courts, and it lies in your birth right. But I don't think many are prepared to accept how that would work just yet... Even if it was explained to them in a way they understood. (it is more then just a technical rule based interpretation, but it is absolute control) People will be waking up to this as these ideas spread to a wider audience and become more articulately expressed by others.
    And I hope so. This may be the catalyst which compels people to give up their privileges and perks of being an indentured 14th amendment us citizen slave, and declare their sovereignty and begin to stand arm in arm against the globalists. Until we realize we are slaves, how can we change the energy? Just because our hamster wheels have fluffy pillows and warm blankets and flashing lights, it's still slavery.

People are starting to feel the pinch, the slow boil of abject disregard in Washington for anything but themselves and their special interests and the blood money they are paid, and that there is zero representation of the people coming out of the beltway. It's a den of vipers and snakes which needs to be routed out.

Is the debate really about guns and who should have them, and what kind and how much? NO. It's about self determination and self responsibility and self governance. It's about taking back our country and restoring our ability to take care of ourselves because all of the resources no longer flow upstream to the elite. This year is the 100 year anniversary of the theft by the Federal Reserve, the WORST piece of sh!t legislation ever passed, and it has totally transferred all of the wealth of this country to the globalists.

Until we realize WE acquiesce to slavery and WE adhere and sign up for slavery, and WE allow it, and WE do not stand against it, or declare ourselves separate from it, or even realize that we are NOT free, and there IS NO representative government or ANY recourse other than our very own ability to STAND and be separate from this den of vipers, what do we expect?

We are engaging their energy by default, and feeding into the matrix our lethargy and apathy, or our emotions or our energy! WE feed this monster, for without us and our energy it cannot survive! It's a very subtle difference, but if we could see it on the quantum level, how much we support it, it would make your head spin.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

13th Warrior (10th January 2013), gooty64 (10th January 2013), Referee (10th January 2013), Reinhard (10th January 2013), RUSirius (10th January 2013), SilentFeathers (10th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #176
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    WE KNOW we must go out and reach our fellow man and speak our truth, regardless of the ridicule.

WE empathic humans need to recognize evil, look it square in the face, call it out from the shadows into the light of day, and REMOVE it from our planet. PERIOD!

There, that's my rant for today.
    Interesting rant. Let's write this rant into some granit blocs and install those Avalon Guidestones somewhere on a symbolic place...

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

13th Warrior (10th January 2013), Christine (10th January 2013), Referee (10th January 2013), ulli (10th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,741 times in 32,946 posts

-------

Take a step or two back for a moment to see where this may be going. Remember that the controllers have powerful, classified profiling and forecasting technology. If you were in charge of a strategic operation to disarm the American people, what would you do (or make happen, or allow to happen) next?

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

apokalypse (10th January 2013), blufire (11th January 2013), Christine (10th January 2013), Curt (10th January 2013), DeDukshyn (12th January 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (10th January 2013), RUSirius (10th January 2013), T Smith (10th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

-------

Take a step or two back for a moment to see where this may be going. Remember that the controllers have powerful, classified profiling and forecasting technology. If you were in charge of a strategic operation to disarm the American people, what would you do (or make happen, or allow to happen) next?
    well if i were them.....

i would organise a few false flags on government buildings.
    leave a few muskets there some whiskey and a banjo
    and blame it on gun fanatics.

OR

either an old man with a bolt action rifle,
    or an old woman with a semi auto pistol.....

shooting at a paramedic, or police officer....
    after hearing on alex jones
    that the system has been takin over by demons.
    use it to pass legislation to restrict the age at which
    you are no longer responsible enough to have access to a firearm

or

try to implicate jones in a serious gun crime. a death.
    national tv.....
    massive trial....
    guilty verdict
    sentence death.

just for a bonus...

use a psychological profile,
    based on footage of jones's behaviour....
    as the criteria for judging whether people are potential threats.

best hide that flag under the bed!
    Last edited by SKAWF; 10th January 2013 at 15:14.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Curt (10th January 2013), RMorgan (10th January 2013), RUSirius (10th January 2013)

34. Link to Post #179
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    This make a lot of sense.

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    This make a lot of sense.
    Oh ye, with little faith in your own fellow countrymen...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 10th January 2013 at 12:27.

35. Link to Post #180
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

-------

Hey Bill,

Well, a probable next step is domestic terrorism, like SKAWF said above.

Organized gun nuts extremist militias targeting government buildings and things like this.

Iīm not sure if this is whatīs going to happen, but itīs quite possible.

Raf.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Curt (10th January 2013), jagman (10th January 2013), RUSirius (10th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast