+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Koran burning hysteria

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Default Koran burning hysteria

How did this BS become a story? I smell a PsyOp

These guys might have a point here . Is this story going to lead somewhere ?

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/932.html
    Blessings,
    Yiola

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Koran burning hysteria

i see this as a massmedia psy-op -- probably TPTB have determined that USA citizens are not hating Muslims enough, & are trying to whip up some more of it

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

astonishingly wicked, insulting of human nature...won't pass.. l

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

WHY ALL THE HYSTERIA?
    Simple...

Every monkey on his patch,
    Jumping up and down.
    Trying to catch "another" monkey,
    Acting like a clown.

It's the usual dance;
    Moron #1 plans or does something incredibly stupid.
    Moron #2 plans or does something incredibly stupid, too.

Moron #3 runs back and forth between them with a microphone saying,
    "Did you hear what he just said? How do you feel about that?"

... and then some commercials, and the process repeats.

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 10th September 2010 at 13:15.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

It's election time in the US and they are trying to play this card big time. Don't buy into this BS.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

6. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I watched this pastor being interviewed and the news man asked him "what about all the death threats and bomb threats made against you"
    the pastor reached in his belt and pulled out a hand gun!!!!! only in America i thought
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    ... and then some commercials, and the process repeats.
    You are so right Fred ... but you forgot to mention that also people will unnecessarily get hurt in the process.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Well Obama sent in the FBI , good bye freedom of speech, because that is what has happened here
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Enlightenment101 (here)
    Well Obama sent in the FBI , good bye freedom of speech, because that is what has happened here
    There is a difference between freedom of speech and propaganda. I don't want to think black and white here but to make it a bit clear:

- if somebody asks a question or tells something you should be able to respond freely: freedom of speech
    - if you go out publicly to push an agenda: propaganda

The koran burning by the way is by itself a statement that Islam may not speak out which is also an act against freedom of speech ...

10. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

So.. what both sides seem to be saying is...

"In the name of freedom of religion, I come to kill you... over your religion."

And I thought I was confused.
    Fred

11. Link to Post #11
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    So.. what both sides seem to be saying is...

"In the name of freedom of religion, I come to kill you... over your religion."

And I thought I was confused.
    Fred
    its always been about religions... its on of the major "problem" that was dropped on the human lap to make things worse. Money and Religion i think are the 2 issues that have made man kill each other since ever.

We are been divided and ruled by .... (u think who)

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I want to have a burn any religious text day. Screw religion.

13. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 times in 744 posts

In Australia they just announced that you're pastor dude has stepped down from his promice of going ahead with burk a koran day.

Something along the lines of he talked to someone about the Mosc at Ground 0 and they agreed to move it or the such? Then followed by an interview of the guy he supposidly talked to who said they'd move the Mosc away saying i said nothing of the sort and he's lying

Edit lol - Burk a Koran day, hehehehe

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i see this as a massmedia psy-op -- probably TPTB have determined that USA citizens are not hating Muslims enough, & are trying to whip up some more of it
    I agree wynderer, It's morons and little incidents like these that can break the proverbial camel's back. Many large scale confrontations have been started by the likes of such.

I watched the world news tonight on my local Cyprus tv, You would think that the majority of the world's population would be beyond reacting to this imbecile, but I saw a lot of U.S. flag burnings going on. I'm fed up with this tit for tat mentality. The PTB should be very pleased by what is going on.
    Tone3 is right, we should have burnt all religious texts years ago.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

It’s all a designed plan. Another ploy to keep the energies low. It's obvious this dude is a phony bigot, He doesn’t even care about the repercussions this will bring. Does he actually think burning a book of faith will make things better? If he was serious about his beliefs, he wouldn’t have any worries because “His God” says “all vengeance will be his”…instead he totes a hand gun and clearly sends the wrong message to his parishioners. He is no true believer, just a demon in disguise.

Mostly all religions are loose translations of the Sumerian Text and have been re-written to trick the masses into living disempowering lives. Religion is for the weak minded and heartless souls whom have no knowledge of self.

The way they keep propagating this 9/11 agenda, and Middle Eastern conflicts is purely poli-tricks and fear mongering. The people are so caught up in this mess they don’t even see what big hypocrites they are becoming. Seeing that all of this is driven by hate, lies, and arrogance…it’s only a matter of time before the truth exposes itself to everyone. You can not keep playing on the emotions of humans just to push an evil agenda. When (not if) the people wake up and realize how they’ve been deceive…there will be some unimaginable punishments placed on the one’s responsible for this whole madness. Mannn, I don’t even want to see what happens to these guys when that day come….but it’s coming without a doubt, especially when you keep polishing the lie every year. Sooner or later that shine will just turn into a faded blemish, due to constant (unneeded) treatment. They are digging their own graves and are too arrogant and blind to see it…

TPTB will be the fools to disclose everything, just like this pastor is exposing himself to the world with his ignorance and obvious hatred.

Everything happens for a reason, although this may seem like a set back and/or travesty…In my mind, this will be part of the bizarre events set to follow aiding in the disclosure most of us so desperately want.

Edit: God works in mysterious ways...

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 10th September 2010 at 20:07.

16. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

If he proceeds, he is the idjit he made himself out to be. The media are bigger idjits for giving him the publicity he doesn't deserve.

I just returned from Egypt and had told our guide that every nation has its fringe lunatics and that we are not exempt.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

i'm currently reading an interesting [to me] book, 'Dreaming in Hindi', where i learned that, prior to the fall of the British empire, Muslims & Hindus lived in peace side by side in India -- just as did the Jews & Muslims in what was then called Palestine

then the Brits [acting for the NWO] took it upon themselves to divide these countries along religious &/or language lines, & all hell broke loose -- no doubt a lot of agent provocateurs at work also

then there's this movie -- http://www.amazon.com/Shot-Through-H...f=cm_lmf_tit_6
    i talked to a Croatian man who said that the Sarajevo portrayed at beginning of the movie -- Serbs & Croatians , Muslims & Catholics, living together in peace, was a reality

i try to understand -- do all humans have a deep dark well of hatred & intolerance in them, just waiting for the right conditions to get it out in the open? --

but i think the answer lies in how humans allow themselves to be manipulated -- i am struck by this when i watch documentaries of war [always lots of wars to choose from!] -- & see all the men who volunteer to have their minds brainwashed, to march in step w/each other like robots, to believe that a someone higher up on the pyramidal power structure's orders are more important than one's own conscience, that little voice within that connects one to God -- & standing w/& behind the newest crop of soldiers are their families , friends, mates, all gung-ho for another war

i think David Icke is right, that one of the biggest tools the NWO uses against humans is your fear of being different -- & more & more, i do see how easy it is for those w/the knowledge, to manipulate you

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

What I take from this ridiculous display of an insane corporate media machine churning out the rantings and dumb-ass idiot schemes of yet another insane religious yahoo is that the manipulators are getting really freakin' DESPERATE. Keeping in mind that the segments of the population that are depicted in these media fragments are a terribly small fraction of the total population, most of us see this particular fiasco as farcical and ridiculous. I heard on CBC news radio (I'm Canadian and this is one media outlet I watch to keep a finger on the pulse of the propaganda machine) that there were riotous demonstrations in Afghanistan and other Muslim countries as a result of the people there having gotten word of this crackerjack story about this pastor and his book-burnin plan. The question came to mind of how these people on the other side of the planet were told so widely about something happening in one little place in the US. Or, more importantly, how they got the idea that it should somehow MATTER to them. Is some fruitcake burning a few books really that much of an affront to a religion? I figured that it was the teachings that mattered, not the paper they are written on.

It's clear to me that we are seeing yet another scheme to produce divisions amongst the population, and I think far too much attention is being paid to this silly display of hatred and intolerance. Freedom of speech is good and all, but the media bears the blame for shouting it from the rooftops and carrying this guys message around the world. I think it would be far more appropriate for people to quietly ignore the "free speech" of haters like this.

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kcw_one (here)
    What I take from this ridiculous display of an insane corporate media machine churning out the rantings and dumb-ass idiot schemes of yet another insane religious yahoo is that the manipulators are getting really freakin' DESPERATE. Keeping in mind that the segments of the population that are depicted in these media fragments are a terribly small fraction of the total population, most of us see this particular fiasco as farcical and ridiculous. I heard on CBC news radio (I'm Canadian and this is one media outlet I watch to keep a finger on the pulse of the propaganda machine) that there were riotous demonstrations in Afghanistan and other Muslim countries as a result of the people there having gotten word of this crackerjack story about this pastor and his book-burnin plan. The question came to mind of how these people on the other side of the planet were told so widely about something happening in one little place in the US. Or, more importantly, how they got the idea that it should somehow MATTER to them. Is some fruitcake burning a few books really that much of an affront to a religion? I figured that it was the teachings that mattered, not the paper they are written on.

It's clear to me that we are seeing yet another scheme to produce divisions amongst the population, and I think far too much attention is being paid to this silly display of hatred and intolerance. Freedom of speech is good and all, but the media bears the blame for shouting it from the rooftops and carrying this guys message around the world. I think it would be far more appropriate for people to quietly ignore the "free speech" of haters like this.
    if the CBC is equivalent to the BBC, NBC, CNN --any of the massmedia outlets, i'd take their 'news' coverage of riots & demonstrations w/a big grain of salt -- they've been caught w/their pants down re such 'news' before -- the toppling of Sadam Hussein's statue comes immediately to mind

20. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Psyops would be giving this wackodoodle too much credit when he's just a religious freak getting his 15minutes in the spotlight by using terror tactics. Jones is a cult leader who was kicked out of Germany for "spiritual abuse"! To garner attention he gets on the latest hate craze, like the gay bashing bandwagon which he rode for awhile.

This guy is a typical cult leader who believes God speaks to him, his rule book dictates followers can't talk to family or friends, they can't date other parishioner's, they can't question his teachings...typical cult stuff. Which also goes to show how pathetic the lamestream media is that they even give a cult leader airtime. It's all the end result of the right wing leadership and the media ginning up the summer of hate into a frenzy, so this wackjob is hoping to capitalize off it. And the Republican's go along with it!

We need to drop this guy off in Kabul with 200 Quran's, a Zippo lighter and tell him put his money where his mouth is...bet he'd change his tune.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast