+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Closer Look at Hutchison Effect, Exotic Accelerants, Tesla Technology as Relates to 9/11

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Closer Look at Hutchison Effect, Exotic Accelerants, Tesla Technology as Relates to 9/11

I am sorry, but I don't see the need or the reason to re-introduce the original claims of the "official 9/11 story" in my thread that clearly covers another theory.

I won't even continue to address this.

It's an idea, not a religion, take it or leave it

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Default Re: Closer Look at Hutchison Effect, Exotic Accelerants, Tesla Technology as Relates to 9/11

I'm confused, do you honestly believe gravity had no effect at all? Is this sarcasm or sincerity?.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

3. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by toad (here)
    I'm confused, do you honestly believe gravity had no effect at all? Is this sarcasm or sincerity?.
    Nowhere have you as addressed or tried to disprove the theory in this thread. You keep asking the same question over and over again. Of course I believe in gravity.

But gravity can't explain the manner in which those buildings fell or the manner in which the metal girders were heated.
    It doesn't explain radiation or what happened in B7.

I feel very strongly that you have no other purpose than trying to derail this thread and I've been forced to report your posts as well, not because I don't like discussion, but because this is NOT a discussion.

Please, GET OUT.

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

This thread is about a different perspective on what were the dominant physics of that day, 9/11, in the collapse of the WTC buildings.

You've made your point here. If you wish to continue to expound on a substantial role for gravity in the collapse, please take it to another thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), Referee (13th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry about this.

I should be more polite.

It's just really hard!
    Plus every post I have to make risks being eaten by my bad connection.

7. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

TTA's are everywhere now in the ocean on spaced based weapons On mountain tops planes all over.

Rev Michelle Hopkins YT is a good source for this material. @ Tesla WTC.... You know your striking a nerve when they come bother you.........

By the way TTA's were used in 9/11 IMHO
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Tesla_WTC_Solution says: Hello again everyone.
    I am so pissed off that my blog was eaten
    Howdy Tesla_WTC_Solution - glad to see that you are so wonderfully cognizant and technically minded to read between the lines and connect the dots.

People talk about Haarp transmitters or even satellites, with Haarp at least two systems are required to be operating to setup a directable field dipole in the ionosphere layers - usually 3000 miles apart is the minimum. Ionic heaters. Haarp needs two transmitter locations running at the same time to be dastardly, that is the key to see if a weapons use is being performed.

Hutch you started the thread with I really wouldn't use as the example of melting metal, but I get the point, a not normal effect is happening.

I will say this. Since 1972 the US government, department of Defence has had steering technology at least in principle when they stole various patents from inventors who in all good heart filed with only the best intent to help mankind. There were three key players involved back then. Two gained extreme notoriety in latter politics, and one was booted out in disgrace.

Technically to spill the beans, it takes 3 minimum of a certain type of transmitter to dial up direct and have a manifestation, either using sky wave, ground wave or through the earth wave and have an outcome similar to what would appear to be a plasma flame torch at a set location. No apparent source for such will be evident - in fact the transmitters (remember 3 is the desired number) can be located pretty much anywhere there is a large source of POWER. When the transmitters operate one can expect to see a few megawatts of AC draining out of the grid. This is no Bearden woo woo Tesla conjectures he made to impress. Anybody want to comment on how much juice some dedicated nuclear reactors the size that operate .. think maybe 40 megawatts is a nice good round about number to operate the transmitters on.

The key with Tesla was that he said one could send a signal through the earth, or later use a sky wave to transmit power - and no doubt why you were slapped with blog removal. Many people jumped on that and got really scared. Tesla never did have the full power needed to do a full earth resonance, but he could play with skywave and ground wave very well. He never developed steering though so he wasted power.

These things that ARE being used by TPTB are INFERNAL MACHINES. Thing is smaller versions able to do very dastardly things can be made with off-the-shelf equipment and it would not be traceable where the plasma wave came from.. And at a distance the effect would appear. One would not need the 40 megawatts unless one is trying to remove Beijing from the face of the earth and blame Singapore.. 10 KW per transmitter is very formidable if directed with what i point out as far as the steering mechanism.

The coils of the big transmitters, do look a LOT like a Tesla primary, so I can see why you felt it would appear to be a "TESLA" device. Very good RV and intuit there.

You mention vehicle mounted system. What works is proven and used - without any vehicle anywhere - is a fixed system totally innocuous looks like something very normal. Remember the number 3 for the transmitters.. Nobody see's it coming, it just happens.

Same type of stuff could take out submarines too, or blast through a GULF of Mexico deep drill stem pipe, ripping it apart with a rather nasty oscillation till it fractured.

I see the GLEE in the eyes of Mr. Hadon in Contact when Jodi Foster sees his eyes when he says "wanna play?" Big bucks behind that stuff.

I see you found some data on the "owlies" up in northern California. I have been asked by one of them to visit and party with them - wonder what that is all about...

keep up the good work.

Bob

PS - I was just asked, "Is there a counter-measure to this type of system?" Sadly no. It's like asking is there a counter-measure for a Mac Truck (or lorry) barreling down on ya.. GET OUT of the WAY is what the solution is.

TO identify the locations of these things IS possible, monitoring for certain signatures on the power grid mains is possible, however I suspect the bigger systems have in-fact switched over to nuclear. The power grid systems do use a stored capacitor bank to "load level" when they do a discharge into the transmitters. I don't know if a power grid monitoring would show up in that case.

However, there is a rather strong gravity wave PULSE which happens that can be picked up and it can be tracked back to a transmitter location, I don't know of any such monitors currently being operated to monitor for these Infernal Machines. I would think something like that should be done if anyone wants to know.
    Last edited by Bob; 13th September 2013 at 06:36.

10. Link to Post #28
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    By the way TTA's were used in 9/11 IMHO
    I don't know that for a fact ... but I'd wager you're right ... that Tesla Technology Arrays (TTA's) were used in 9/11 ... as revmichellehopkins documents in this Youtube video https://youtube.com/watch?v=cY-AYOaJyhg
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), Referee (13th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks to you both! Bobd, that is very interesting -- and many people don't realize, possible!!! Ty Paul for the link!

It sounds completely possible that it was HAARP. I think lots of us on Prisonplanet wondered this, and we found out some scary things.
    However we got laughed at by lots of the other people, although PP actually has its own HAARP forum.

In fact I even bought the book "Angels Don't Play This HAARP" in order to see what other concerned people thought.
    Apparently lots of military men and scientists were annoyed with HAARP and some even thought it was a WMD.

Gizmag says it's totally directional:
    Quote HAARP was established in 1993 by the US Air Force, the US Navy, DARPA, and the University of Alaska. Located outside of Gakona, Alaska, the facility houses a high frequency (HF) transmitter together with a phased-array antenna to focus and direct the radiated RF power. The transmitter is roughly as powerful as the largest military radars, generating up to 3.6 MW of RF power in the 2.8 to 10 MHz band. HAARP is restricted to operations only at specified frequencies in this band.
    They *say* other bands are restricted, but... what about ELF?

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcat...d=1&subcatid=4
    Quote Biohazards of Extremely Low Frequencies (ELF)

by Dr. Nick Begich

Reprinted from Earthpulse Flashpoints Series 1 Volume 1.

In reporting on the HAARP project the issue of extremely low frequency (ELF) impacts on human health has been raised. The debate on the impact of ELF is still ongoing in international medical circles. However, recent research points to the fact that these frequencies when shaped and transferred to humans cause significant reactions. In our book, Angels Don't Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, we explore some of these reactions.

Quote http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...er_control.htm

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, HAARP (1993)

The HAARP Program is jointly managed by the US Air Force and the US Navy, and is based in Gakona, Alaska. It is designed to "understand, simulate and control ionospheric processes that might alter the performance of communication and surveillance systems." The HAARP system intends to beam 3.6 Gigawatts of effective radiated power of high frequency radio energy into the ionosphere in order to:

Generate extremely low frequency (ELF) waves for communicating with submerged submarines
    Conduct geophysical probes to identify and characterize natural ionospheric processes so that techniques can be developed to mitigate or control them
    Generate ionospheric lenses to focus large amounts of high frequency energy, thus providing a means of triggering ionospheric processes that potentially could be exploited for Department of Defense purposes,

Electron acceleration for infrared (IR) and other optical emissions which could be used to control radio wave propagation properties
    Generate geomagnetic field aligned ionization to control the reflection/scattering properties of radio waves,
    Use oblique heating to produce effects on radio wave propagation, thus broadening the potential military applications of ionospheric enhancement technology.

Conclusions

It would be rash to assume that HAARP is an isolated experiment which would not be expanded. It is related to fifty years of intensive and increasingly destructive programs to understand and control the upper atmosphere.

It would be rash not to associate HAARP with the space laboratory construction which is separately being planned by the United States. HAARP is an integral part of a long history of space research and development of a deliberate military nature.

The military implications of combining these projects is alarming.

Basic to this project is control of communications, both disruption and reliability in hostile environments. The power wielded by such control is obvious.

The ability of the HAARP / Spacelab/ rocket combination to deliver very large amount of energy, comparable to a nuclear bomb, anywhere on earth via laser and particle beams, are frightening.

The project is likely to be "sold" to the public as a space shield against incoming weapons, or, for the more gullible, a devise for repairing the ozone layer.

The military says the HAARP system could:

give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986).
    replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology.
    Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system.
    provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working.
    provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements.
    be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area.
    be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete.

HAARP is a useful espionage tool, i.e. finding other countries' oil and gas reserves and knowing which places to send our forces.

They didn't have a big enough antenna to carry their destructive signals either, so they piggybacked it on the Van Allen belts to be sure, lol!

i have to run for now!!!!!

13. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

p.s. some people talked about a portable tesla weapon

since everyone watches haarp like a hawk

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Here you go. A lot of Religion in this video but great example of what happened.

wow all this time i thought it was thermite great video

15. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Thanks to you both! Bobd, that is very interesting -- and many people don't realize, possible!!! Ty Paul for the link!

It sounds completely possible that it was HAARP. I think lots of us on Prisonplanet wondered this, and we found out some scary things.
    However we got laughed at by lots of the other people, although PP actually has its own HAARP forum.

In fact I even bought the book "Angels Don't Play This HAARP" in order to see what other concerned people thought.
    Apparently lots of military men and scientists were annoyed with HAARP and some even thought it was a WMD.
    Hi Tesla_WTC_Solution - that is an awfully long nick, do you have something shorter I can know you by?

I am firmly convinced HAARP is more about weather manipulation, and taking apart SOLUTIONS which are being created by the counter-forces to the powers that be. HAARP is not that directable for such precision work.

Weather manipulation consists of changing the altitude of the earth ionosphere cavity, by putting the equivalent of a virtual ionic bubble dome where desired - by pushing upwards on the ionosphere, a type of cyclone happens up there, a vortex is sorta what it looks like.. The jet stream then moves according to the ionic pressures being created into those holes. And after the virtual dome has been put in it stays from what I have seen about 10 days max (more like 7 days) without being re-triggered.

That is HAARP or ionospheric heaters (slang term to make it seem innocent) great study tool on the surface (ionospheric sounding), but the side effects gee wiz, look what else this does isn't talked about for reasons of weapons use. I have studied the weather sciences, and tracked weapons development since 1974, and kept up with what's working and what's not.

Some of my works were published during Conferences in my earlier days, and after I realized no good would ever come out of it, people never woke up, the manipulators were the only ones interested in learning better ways to tweak their tools - I shut up and left that Conference circuit.. They are thieves. They prey on the naive young ones who think they are being good saying look what I found out. Quite the contrary, like DARPA holding contests to lure in new students how to build new weapons systems, these guys are everywhere tricking people to reveal.. Anyway..

Weather wars are real as we can see the kick in the teeth that NOAA just got from the weather manipulated flooding (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), the keeper of the Holy Grail of the US institution of atmospheric and solar studies... in Boulder Colorado of all places. SO strange, NOAA and Noah - what a message there. SO they been kicked in the teeth that some rogue group is messing, or some rogue country.. Who knows for sure.

I believe what you are seeing like with some of the oddity anomalies is the direct plasma weapons deployment - even though originally in concept it based on some old Tesla concepts of wireless transmission of power, but let's please not slam Tesla "in concept" for having discovered "power can be transferred at a distance". I have seen that way too many good intent has been stolen by the special interest groups who believe WIN AT ANY COST is the way of life in taking over the planet. I have over 40 years direct work experience and knowledge of what's what in what's happening. Reading up the reports in books by others conjecturing is interesting, but as I have pointed out, I do first hand research, and get the data first hand.

As I mentioned if one knows the bands being used one can keep an eye out to see where the transmitters are. THEN what one is going to do with those transmitters is anyone's guess.

The LF, ELF and ULF frequencies, from 60 hertz up through 100 kilohertz are directable as a plasma weapon. I know that for a fact.

Portable stuff is nothing more than portable EMP pulse burst weapons, nothing which can induce sustained power induction, or catastrophic bond disruption.

I'll leave it at that.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 13th September 2013 at 18:42.

16. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The military says the HAARP system could:

give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986).
    replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology.
    Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system.
    provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working.
    provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements.
    be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area.
    be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete.

HAARP is a useful espionage tool, i.e. finding other countries' oil and gas reserves and knowing which places to send our forces.

They didn't have a big enough antenna to carry their destructive signals either, so they piggybacked it on the Van Allen belts to be sure, lol!
    !
    Hia - some data on using remote excitation to look for oil and gas or minerals.

The techniques for surveying using eletromagnetics are called CSEM, CSAMT, and or Magneto-Telluric monitoring. A charge source generally in the audio ranges, from about 0.01 hertz through 100 hertz is directed electrically through two electrodes at about 1-2 miles from where the survey team places pickup electrodes and magnetic pickups. The transmitter skin depth penetrates according to the excitation frequencies, and the receivers pick up a relative "resistance" according to frequency and the mineralogy present. It is assumed that oil will have a different resistance as will water (salt water or fresh), and minerals will have a different resistance. The science to do this reliably is at level 0.001, not even close to being BETA level in practice.

I cite CSEM and CSAMT and AMT and Magneto tellurics because I use these technologies all the time in many projects to do underground surveying. I am highly qualified in their use and limitations, and I know what penetrates into the earth and what does not - what is a ground wave, and sky wave and surface wave. I say I find the disinformation being reported and repeated as "fact" all over the place being particularly annoying. Anyone trying to get research by doing book research first is lead down the tubes, and they end up spinning their wheels for years if they are so inclined to actually accomplish something useful.

I had this discussion with another forum poster who was warning me not to try to find out (and post evidence on Dulce).. So I am supposed to allow the rumors, disinformation and gossip to spread and create a useful controllable "culture"? I think not. Bogus is bogus and if I come across it I will say something. I think others should do their research and be accurate and cognizant on their subjects, not repeat hearsay.

To say HAARP can do this, it is impossible to excite and achieve the penetration wavelengths of any depth, such as 0.01 hertz is needed as far as a wavelength to penetrate down to the depths of a few kilometers where oil deposits are found. The article citing that Haarp can be used is bogus.

Passive Magneto Tellurics uses the constant lightning strikes from around the planet that contain broad band frequencies from about 0.001 hertz through a couple megahertz (sonic shockwaves inducing electromagnetic fields in other words like earthquakes excitation are the lowest frequencies that allow for deep penetration and deep searches). Sensors both electric and magnetic at given distances apart are placed in the survey area. The frequencies received from the sensors are observed over time, with an understanding that the lowest frequencies have the deepest penetration, therefore the deepest depth ranges only are perceivable with the lowest frequencies.

HAARP is on the order of many thousands of a cycle per second with no deep penetration frequencies. HAARP doesn't penetrate the earth due to the higher frequencies being used.

However - Trying to make HAARP contain lower modulation frequencies than the excitation carrier wave is disturbing, using the ionosphere generate by mixing lower frequencies is potentially disastrous as such disrupts the normal frequency distribution that life has grown up with and evolved over the planet. That's where some of the dangers happen from.. Weather manipulation by created charge anomalies moving the jet streams.. and the modulation effects creating sub-harmonics..

If you would like some technical assistance on these concepts, what is bogus hearsay and what really works, please let me know. If some good can come out of it, I am interested.

Bob

PS - Tesla_WTC_ I truly appreciate what you are posting, and in no way am I alluding to you posting hearsay. I am just saying some data needs to be looked at critically with an eye towards the real truth, to sort what is a stretch, to sort where the sleight of hand is happening.. I appreciate YOU ! tnx.
    Last edited by Bob; 13th September 2013 at 19:27.

17. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I believe you! That stuff is fairly technical.

However at the same time, you remember a quote of Carl Jung, something like, "the most significant advances in science tend to be accidental -- the ones that cause you to say not 'I was right', but 'that is odd'."

I would not be surprised to find that nearly anything is possible.
    One of the virtues of modern science is in fact miniaturization and multi-purpose functionality.

I never look at a thing and think, "the purpose of this thing is clear".
    I try to find out what else is hiding inside what seems to be a simple pattern.

Our government has a long history of saying one thing and doing another, and this extends to the descriptions in patents and the disclosures and disclaimers on websites and reports.

I am not sure if you have seen Stargate, but it had a lot of social commentary about how our Air Force and other agencies often hide things in plain sight, using labels that evoke little scrutiny while participating in activities that would otherwise tear apart our society.

18. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I believe you! That stuff is fairly technical.

However at the same time, you remember a quote of Carl Jung, something like, "the most significant advances in science tend to be accidental -- the ones that cause you to say not 'I was right', but 'that is odd'."

I would not be surprised to find that nearly anything is possible.
    One of the virtues of modern science is in fact miniaturization and multi-purpose functionality.

I never look at a thing and think, "the purpose of this thing is clear".
    I try to find out what else is hiding inside what seems to be a simple pattern.

Our government has a long history of saying one thing and doing another, and this extends to the descriptions in patents and the disclosures and disclaimers on websites and reports.

I am not sure if you have seen Stargate, but it had a lot of social commentary about how our Air Force and other agencies often hide things in plain sight, using labels that evoke little scrutiny while participating in activities that would otherwise tear apart our society.
    Funny that Jung a psychologist, would get into science, but possibly he was pointing out human consciousness surprises even him now and then.. weee collective unconsciousness and collective conscious - great spot to test all that on a Forum

I keep up on tings that Richard Dean Anderson got into between MacGyver and of course Stargate. Watching the different psychodramas present themselves and the solutions being presented for people to "live" as audience. SO of course we see people all the sudden now channeling "Stargates" weoh another bunch of stories come out of that. How about warp drive, with Roddenberry and transporter tech cause no good method of explaining how to land a craft on a planet (the known way) on "set" was economically possible. But it did get people thinking how could that be done (see Science of Star Trek for instance, on tech advances made possible because people believed in the fantasies they saw on the tube..) Silver linings..

Social engineering isn't it? How to deal with people globally and locally.

I wonder if we should at some time start a thread dealing with the types of communications that are talked about in different Countries, the different social cultures. Pretty rapidly one can see what the circuits are that are being pushed button controlled by the news media, social media, and gossip.. I found the probing by the cabbies in UK to be most revealing, and in Israel, we could have a field day talking about what goes on there, right?

9-11 as Oklahoma city bombing, lets see, the major airlines which went down over the world, mysteriously, Haarp, "food dyes" (haven't heard that one again, but with Twinkies making a comeback who knows).. Vaccines thats quite a big one, cellphone radiation in the head, everyone forgot about blipverts and subliminal programming in media (visual), but there was a bit of backward speech (quite funny really), and of course channeling - weoh, the modern seances..

The reality is, there is programming, and people who know how to ask the right questions to push the right buttons, to make people seem like ranting fools if desired, or brilliant walkins being the new saviors to humanity.

Some very unkind folks point out, ITS ON YOUR SHOULDERS HUMANITY to solve it, and that is just plain stupid and ignorant and button pushing, starting with a challenge that the good have been killed off leaving the stupid to sort it. Really odd comments like that appear, but the point I believe I was seeing is CONTROL is what is happening, by whom to whom and for what purpose.

I hear slave planet earth. If one is affluent I bet one won't be saying slave planet earth. I know a bunch of Owlies who really are the trillionaires. Interesting folks. They talk about global guidance who is gonna be the new focus to put mankinds attention on, "do you wanna do it this year? How about you?". I tend to wonder about all that now and then. Kindness or simply boredome by these folks.

They say, with no drama to occupy the masses, they will get into all sorts of sordid things. I think that is a low view of humanity, and it says crap about the educational system. Like how come females are kept from being allowed higher education in a lot of Countries? How come?

I choose to get to the source of it all and find out for myself. That's my only point, not repeating other's sayings, or quips.. If folks want knowledge they should have it accurate and true. If folks are going to be ethical on consequences for having knowledge and using it, that I don't know. We will see.
    Last edited by Bob; 13th September 2013 at 21:11.

19. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Sorry about this.

I should be more polite.

It's just really hard!
    Please don't apologize, I was just confused and being complicated, sometimes I may come off as a dick and pretentious but I assure its not by design. carry on.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Default Re: Closer Look at Hutchison Effect, Exotic Accelerants, Tesla Technology as Relates to 9/11
    Hia Toad -

I haven't fully followed your comment about Gravity - in the light of the technology being discussed is pretty intense stuff. Tesla/Paul and others have pointed out some amazing things are happening out there, and folks are looking at trying to figure figure how can such action at a distance happen.

Gravity definitely plays a part, but not planetary gravity short of that helping to bring down buildings and things after the fact... A tuned gravity wave beam obviously is what Hutch was trying to do in his illustrations. I won't get into Hutch's techniques or methods as he and others have not been able to reliably duplicate what he has shown on his videos.

The oddities tho being reported have a thread of repeatability, and high directivity.

Technically, if one is able to create a strong enough effect, which only focuses on one area with extreme precision at a distance, it obviously is somehow duplicating a lot of mass and/or energy equivalent of that mass.

A gravity wave does happen when two scalar waves interact in some "thing". If they are positively constructive there appears to be an increase in virtual mass and gravity - if they are negatively destructive, there appears to be a decrease in virtual mass and gravity. How that effect gets presented going THRU something like earth, or a solid building is not talked about. A gravity wave/scalar wave would penetrate, and there are various techniques to create such at a distance. That is what I was sharing with the Forum and Tesla_WTC_..

Gravity doesn't explain how the buildings were brought down, but in my paragraph above you can see I mention it appears as a byproduct of the assaulting energy system. I tend to agree with Tesla_WTC - there is a strong suggestion that a technology which in my experience was started with Nichola Tesla with wireless transmission of energy. What I bring up is a particular STEERING technology able to deal with conveying in JUST the desired location of the energy (insidiously) is not only practical but has been tested many times, in dastardly ways.

Does the Forum recall the unusual FIREBALLS over the Atlantic, that were not from meteors?

Anyway, that's some of the technical.

Bob

some unusual EMP like phenomenon links - events that happened without an apparent source of the energy, but the discharge noted:

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Safrica/Vela.html

There are more links but you get the idea.
    Last edited by Bob; 14th September 2013 at 01:23.

22. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bobd, on a hunch after the 3/11/11 quake in Japan, I looked at GOCE's satellite feed regarding the relative gravity readings during the week of the quake.
    Japan seemed to be toward one end of the spectrum and the surrounding area, the opposite. Of course, I don't know about gravity on that scale, i.e. a whole country's worth, but it struck me as odd, or some might say, "anomalous".

The helical beam theory (for warping iron) is interesting because of changes in the magnetoelasticity of iron. As we know from childhood toys and science experiments in gradeschool, iron can do some odd things when subjected to normal magnetic fields. Exotic magnetic fields are something entirely new to our way of thinking, and I have no idea what is possible given the proper conditions.

p.s. i had a different post earlier but the connection destroyed it!
    on an unstable network atm @@

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry about this.

I should be more polite.

It's just really hard!
    Please don't apologize, I was just confused and being complicated, sometimes I may come off as a dick and pretentious but I assure its not by design. carry on.
    I am sorry that my presentation of this topic was not more professional. As a layman it's very hard to convey these things without pictures, or a video, which we sadly don't have access to!

sorry i got so upset. my patience ran out when my credit did

XD

Quote http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post.html

THURSDAY, APRIL 8, 2010

aka "Curtis": Were Tesla-style Weapons Used on the Twin Towers?

A guest who has now appeared on "The Real Deal" thrice to discuss Nikola Tesla and some of his remarkable inventions and uses the name "Curtis" has sketched how he believes the Twin Towers may have been taken out. His suggestion is that a Tesla-style vibrating device may have been used to bring about the demolecularization of the concrete and the steel. We are talking about very high frequencies of vibration, which were discussed on the program on Monday, 8 February 2010, Friday, 19 March 2010, and then again on Friday 26 March 2010. This possibility, I believe, has to be taken seriously, since there is no reasonable prospect, in my mind, that any combination of conventional explosives--with or without thermite in one of its various guises--could have brought about the complete and total transformation of two 500,000-ton buildings into millions of cubic yards of very fine dust. To see what has to be explained, turn to my earlier blog, "New 9/11 Photos Released", and you will begin to appreciate the dimensions of the problem.

Nikola Tesla and 9/11 - aka Curtis interviewed on "The Real Deal" with Jim Fetzer (8 February 2010)
    Quote http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/news/...a/091901f.html

They Seemed to Implode
    Tesla Technology?

The WTC could have been deliberately reduced to rubble for maximum visual impact on the 'World Stage.'
    and for major casualties to propel Americans into a war, they would otherwise never have accepted. If the twin towers had not collpsed, the buildings could have been evacuated and death and injury minimised. They seemed to implode.

Steven Evans a BBC correspondant who escaped from the WTC said live on air at the scene, "there was a much bigger explosion down below, I don't know what caused that!"

A rescue services employee told how he heard a huge "BOOM" just before the structure collapsed and disintegrated into dust. The potential to destroy buildings like this, has been in existence for over 80 years.

Nicola Tesla always maintained that he spoke to aliens and that his great contribution of the AC electric motor was the result of a sudden visual inspiration. For this pronouncement he was reviled by his scientific colleagues, in spite of this he was credited with the discovery of the electromagnetic propagation effect.

Tesla grappled with his lifelong objective of transmitting free electrical energy to all by pumping vast electrical potentials into the ground in one location to have in extracted on the other side of the globe.

He is supposed to have invented potentially terrible weapons, as part of his somewhat modernistic view of preserving peace. He invented the useful 'Tesla Coil', a circuitry which is designed to multiply it's frequency to achieve very large potentials.

He also invented a mechanical oscillator which he claimed could bring down tall structures, such as skyscrapers, with ease. He dabbled with so called 'death-rays' and an effect known as 'scalar vectoring,' which could destroy structures at a great distance-in the early to mid-1920's such devices were topical subjects for discussion.

Tesla had proven that a 'diabolical ray' could stop the electrical systems of cars, and gunpowder had been ignited at a distance of about 36 feet. Tesla continued to develop his idea of transmitting electrical energy worldwide using very low frequencies and maintained that his transmitter would produce one hundred million volts and up to a thousand amps-which equates to around a hundred billion watts!

He considered it would resonate at around 2MHz (the Earth's natural frequency is around 6MHz) producing an amount of energy equivalent to approximately ten megatons of TNT. He intended that all that energy could be focused on anything, with predictably devastating results.

Technology has far surpassed Tesla's initial experiments but it is also in the hands of the evil men of the USA military/industrial complex.

Hazel WM McKinlay

(Reference; Alien Intent-- Raymond Robinson.)

Think about it;

if the WTC had not collapsed into a heap of rubble, there would be no images to outrage the public with, other than two buildings charred at the top and a few hundred casualties. Bad enough, but not serious enough to declare war and mobilise the US military and NATO.

But the aerial pictures now being beamed around the World..continuously, depict a 'war zone,' total destruction and carnage, being imprinted on the mind by the media propaganda machine. Not to mention the initial strike, caught on camera by a crew, on the spot, filming (as you do) a "routine drain inspection."

The US military is the tightest, most secretive and secure, technologically advanced complex on Earth, monitoring all the movements and communications of potential 'terrorists' or 'subversives,' yet we are expected to believe that they had no previous intelligence of a carefully planned attack, executed with military precision, by a 'rag-tag' group of suicidal fanatics?

But, despite what the media are saying, they are losing the propaganda war already, this is backfiring, the horror has mobilised people for peace and anti-war demonstrations. However, that will not deter the NWO.

Peace,
    Hazel
    Quote http://shelf3d.com/k9CgJYeTxFE#Nikola Tesla - Device to End Wars - Electric Arc Aircraft Dustify World Trade Center 9/11

Nikola Tesla - Device to End Wars - Electric Arc Aircraft Dustify World Trade Center 9/11

By: Annie Wyers | Minutes: 05:39 | Views: 2,082
    Uploaded: February 14th, 2013 (7 months ago)