+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Closer Look at Hutchison Effect, Exotic Accelerants, Tesla Technology as Relates to 9/11

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Closer Look at Hutchison Effect, Exotic Accelerants, Tesla Technology as Relates to 9/11

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Thank you for that great post [and the others too!]

I would like to go back to college again so that I could better understand some of the physics.
    People need to figure some of this out for themselves, but that's quite the task in our world.
    Howdy Tesla_WTC_ (that sure is long, do you have a shorter nick? Zeva?)

College is good if you know you will be getting rote repeats of status quo. There are ways though to obtain associates and or researcher status to have access to everything, labs and profs, just it has to be customized with the College to do that. It won't be accredited as points to some degree, but if you want the data more than the status and title, it shouldn't matter. There are private organizations, research centers also available around the world with cutting edge views, and some who aren't purely military industrial complex, more like renaissance institutes.

Have you looked at that Russian device, hm -- it looks like a big white tube or Q-tip resembling pipe, with round chambers built onto the ends?
    I guess the idea is that manipulating certain nuclear interactions inside this thing can displace a blast, i.e. you set off a nuke in one place and the boom happens at another?
    I have seen various types of devices, some are radionic/psychotronic that look like that design, but there are also depending on the stuff that is in side, those types of structures could be weather raydomes (or cylinders) to protect the antennas inside (some microwave towers are disguised as that to be more aesthetic).

I think you would have a lot of interesting research looking into nuclear isomers. As far as ultimate energy sources and batteries, those would do it. I am thinking of restarting my isomer research, was working with that back in 1988 when I had some of those catastrophic explosions take out some of the apparatus. The side effect was also mindblowing - the hardest things bent - the softest things nothing happened, and the atmosphere, water froze at many different temperatures for about a week after the effect - like 20 dgrees F it would start to freeze, but be more like mush, and at times even at 50 degrees water would be freezing - it was very unpredictable, something like an oscillation.. Shortly after that effect I spotted a type of military F16 type of Jet flying in the area, as one could tell by the noise, then it made a straight up flight, like 90 degrees straight up above the area the anomaly explosion was in, and it disappeared. SO it reminded me of the effects Hutch had accidentally stumbled into, the harder the object the easier it melted. Me, I saw the metal turned to DUST, crystalline and fractured with the slightest stress..

Quote This could explain some of the flashes/endothermic reactions seen by Japanese aircraft over the ocean/mountains while near Russia, right?

Of course assuming what you said is true, there is no longer any need for such a large machine in order to cause a relatively small explosion.
    However it might not leave traces of its operation behind like an actual substance at the site might, i.e. thermite vs. remote induction.
    I know the technique - if a isomer can be induced phononically through a radio wave carrier, the effect will happen, and the diabolical uses of such is beyond belief. I know what happened, how, and why. The physics is solid.

Quote I guess what fascinated me about Hutchison was the idea that remote induction of the right type, yes he is general and doesn't understand it well yet, could compromise certain kinds of metal.

Sending a signal through magnetized metal, a signal that is already twisting, what could that do to a substance whose molecules are arranged in a more linear grid.

Would it possibly cause deformation or actual deconsisting of the metal as perceived by us?
    I think you are very accurate here especially asking the right questions. Making a metal magnetized (held still in other words, aligning domains) means you have a better type of control on the metal. Entrainment in other words on a molecular and finally ionic and finally atomic core nuclear level would all be possible depending on the level of field wavelength being used.

In 1967 i published a very small article on Laser Fusion, working with hydrogen carbon dioxide as the two carrier and media gasses. In powering the device up it was way over unity. And totally "ignored" by the establishment in public but obviously the expression living under the microscope is an understatement. I did mention some of the "owlies" had asked me to visit the big bird and party.. I think that's just a reminder they still pull all the strings. I think I would enjoy the beautiful redwoods - they hold a great musical as well.

It's hard for me to know which questions to ask. I mean unless the device completely consumed itself, or worked from a distance, wouldn't someone find the evidence?

That is why I supported the idea of a remote interaction, however our gov't has the power to cover up almost anything no matter how messy LOL
    EMP machines will destroy themselves, the charge that makes the pulse is consumed by the current. The systems that I mention, the permanently mounted system are able to withstand immense amounts of current. Take a look at the massive generators and powerstations that deal with hydroelectric power - take how CHINA is making unbelievably massive magnetic machine generators driven by immense hydro power sources. The technology is able to withstand the current and not vaporize if the technology is not designed to induce EMP. STEERING doesn't need a linear type of antenna to beam something.

Quote p.s. When JP Morgan's boat went down and his competitor and supporter of Tesla's work, Astor, went down with it, I would imagine that Tesla's ability to make progress took a large hit. An indirect but very effective hit.

Also how familiar are you with the idea that Tesla and Jules Verne had already come up with the idea of electric and remotely-steered submarines?
    Very familiar. Remote control of an rudder is not hard, nor were some of the automatons which were built in those days. I think it was a shame Astor went down. Remember Waldorf Astoria is where Tesla finally retreated to, and he was looking out of the apartment window during a lightning storm when he stroked out, an OK death.. After the OBE at the funeral procession, he was up in the Rafters looking downwards. He decided to beam out, like a starburst everything he had into the consciousness matrix when he left.. nice gesture to sorta not loose it all.. anyway interesting stories on that.. Those are the stories told, and lots of people afterwards have seemed to "channel" Tesla. I believe they picked up on the matrix splash of his personal identity (and experience) when all that happened. Ghost stories are quite an interesting topic, especially being able to do a scan on an object and pick up the quantum hologram making it up (and layer within to get to the information on it/in it).

Quote I've written about that before and asked the question of whether Titanic hit an iceberg at all, or if it was a crude submarine of some kind with a ramming prow that actually struck the vessel.

They weren't able to get a good look at the ice from what I've read.
    On darker evenings certain kinds of ice melts look almost black on the surface.
    Kind of like the hull of a sub LOL
    Titanic - lots of stories on that.. Lots of powerful people were taken out leaving a particular group remaining in power.. I believe there is a lot to that changing of the guard..

And I do love your posts - I took a look at all your threads the other nite. Simply brilliant
    Last edited by Bob; 14th September 2013 at 22:28.

2. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Closer Look at Hutchison Effect, Exotic Accelerants, Tesla Technology as Relates to 9/11

Bobd, I have the feeling it would take me years to be able to discuss some of the things you mentioned there, especially the nuclear stuff.
    No wonder radioactive material is so controlled and policed --

Did I tell you that my grandfather worked in missile maintenance and was part of a launching crew?
    He wasn't able to say much about work except declassified generalities later in life -- in fact he was one of the more secretive AF employees and didn't even tell his wife about it until it was declassified.

I am very interested in the architectural implications of some of these items/concepts.
    Although in our time, these devices have been used for destructive purposes, it could well happen in the future that people use them to dig out habitable sites on foreign worlds.

In fact that reminds me of the "Stone Burner" device from Herbert's fiction -- a variable strength nuclear borer/melter that could literally drop into the core of a planet and destabilize it; on lower settings it simple caused blindness.

That man was a wizard lol!
    Too bad Tesla didn't write some books like those.
    His work would have lived longer.

p.s. Your story about your home laboratory work reminds me of that Reader's Digest kid who collected over 1,000 smoke detectors to harvest the radioactive material inside them, and made a proton gun, and irradiated the neighborhood, lol!
    Apparently the authorities noticed his "hot spot", carted his lab away, and gave him a job -- but they told him he had taken about 10 years off of his life in the process of making his discoveries.

p.p.s. read my posts with a large grain of salt handy. some of them don't make much sense, haha
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 15th September 2013 at 19:09.

3. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Hia Tesla_Wtc -

Any subject is simple provided one can get the idea of what it is one is looking at. I get into the identification step - what is it.. ok, how did it get here, is it something that only exists on the micro and not the macro.. or on the macro and not the micro.. then one can develop work-ability with it. It would never take years unless you wanted it to.

I don't think you ever mentioned your grandfather worked on missiles - agreed a lot is classified for reasons of national security. Cold war era was quite a time, stressful for everyone.

I like your idea to turn lemons into lemonade , reversing weapons into plows. I had some very nice discussions with inventors of transmutation technology, more so than having to deal with brute force tunneling, but moving into transmutation of rock into gases for instance. With minimal energy mass issues (i.e. it takes X heat calories of heat to boil something, and in the boiling, the liquefaction allows for transport of the target substance). Possibly if one looks at reality in a more holographic way, the mechanics of it all becomes easier to view. Distance coordinates no longer come into play, nor does mass, and energy is more like a philosophical construct instead of a 3D/4D reality.. (in other words there is a way to switch out of the taught limitations we have been compartmentalized into and move into the real dynamics of the universe).. Kinda like remembering what we have been taught comes from concepts over 1000 years ago, created, distributed (taught) in a control minded authoritarian society, where only a few were able to work with information (recall the point of women still these days in many places not being able to go to school or read a book).

It could be fun for you to explore some of the expeditions I am thinking about in looking for the underground tunnels leading into the earlier civilizations. I did post I think in the Dulce thread I have developed an underground surveying system (able to be used rapidly and quickly from the surface without needing to do seismic or boreholes). Something great portable - just need some of the right locations to look in..

Ah funny, the mention of the childhood lab - I think I was 14 at the time, what was it, 1964 maybe; the Health Department actually came by and we talked at length about how one would actually get the permits to work with Cobalt-60 for some transmutation experiments I wanted to demonstrate. Instead I settled for Laser Fusion and they were happy with that.. Can't say they ever offered me a job tho, ahahahah. The transmutation work using Gamma modulation on the carrier was very solid physics and still is.. Everything was a function of getting all the wavelengths just right. That's kinda where the nuclear isomers can be explored. I don't think my intent back then was to develop an isomer using laser excimer gases, like fluorine/xenon combinations but instead I felt that hydrogen and carbon dioxide matched the energy levels I wanted to work with, to evoke the phonon fields within.

Summary point - there are modulated directed plasma weapons systems that can be induced to create an effect remotely, not requiring satellites, but are land based.

No vehicle has to be present nearby, nor does there have to be any laser pointing to paint a target.

Tesla type of transmitters are used, but there are special steering systems used to direct. Lastly the modulation riding on the directed carriers will induce the desired effect at the target - if it is melt steel, or pulverize concrete.

It does not require any "exotic physics" to explain how it works at the target. It neither requires any exotic delivery system to get it across the planet for instance and effect something many thousands of miles away from the target.

It is insidious and infernal and something that is not covered by ANY of the existing treaties.
    Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 19th September 2013 at 20:22.

4. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

I'm going to reply (I don't know why - I should have my head examined for blowing on these embers, again) to a post made in a new thread (a new Gordon Duff article in Veterans Today) about Israeli/Mossad involvement/spearheading of 9/11, using multiple, small nuclear devices to bring down the towers. Here's the post:

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    all I can say to spiritguide's posting is: read Dr. Judy Wood's monumental "Where Did the Towers Go? for an "alternative" view of 9/11-

is there anyone out there in "Avalonian Land" who has not yet read this book!?- if not, you might want to get off of this website and read her book- just a suggestion-

please be well all-

Larry
    Hi Larry,

I did not want to dilute and divert yet another 9/11 thread about nuclear devices with Judy Woods theories, so I copied your response to that other thread into this thread - and old Judy Wood/Hutchinson 9/11 thread.

I feel like, at some point, even Judy Wood herself has to admit that what she proposed was at best highly implausible, and the actual evidence brings it closer to impossible. Everything points to 9/11 as being a nuclear event, or rather, a series of tiny (by nuclear event proportions) nuclear events. If you watch the towers come down - in slow motion - you can clearly see a series of explosions from top to bottom in the towers. Don't let anyone explain away what you can see with your own two eyes: individual, discrete explosions. (We cannot see the large explosions in the basement area that were evidently aimed straight up the central core.)

To believe that the individual, discrete explosions that are clearly seen - exploding OUTWARDS from the building - are being made by some sort of plasma/energy weapon is to also believe that there were many multiple plasma weapons INSIDE the towers, directing energy outward, and firing sequentially to mimic the effect of bombs. Believing that these bad guys had secret, invisible, plasma/energy weapons capable of doing this, stationed within each building every few floors is giving immense credit where it is not due. You'd also have to believe that the energy weapons left the signature of mini-nukes, and left the radioactive damage to humans mimicking nukes. You also have to believe that nuclear explosions cannot twist steel, or fuse molten steel with concrete, and that the unknown mystery energy weapon also SOMEHOW supplies energy far after the towers were dropped, to maintain the extreme heat seen in zones beneath the rubble (which IS a side effect of a nuclear device.)

It walks like a nuke, it quacks like a nuke... but it's a directed energy weapon?

I apologize if this is offensive to anyone. I know some of you (including some I consider friends) are locked-in to 9/11 being a directed energy display. That's OK; believe whatever you want. But, as I have asked before on several occasions, I don't think it is fair to insert Judy Wood into every discussion about nukes on 9/11 - and Judy Wood HAS gotten injected into virtually every Avalon discussion about 9/11 being a nuclear event.

Dennis

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2014)

6. Link to Post #45
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,975 times in 21,566 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I'm going to reply (I don't know why - I should have my head examined for blowing on these embers, again) to a post made in a new thread (a new Gordon Duff article in Veterans Today) about Israeli/Mossad involvement/spearheading of 9/11, using multiple, small nuclear devices to bring down the towers.
    I feel like, at some point, even Judy Wood herself has to admit that what she proposed was at best highly implausible, and the actual evidence brings it closer to impossible. Everything points to 9/11 as being a nuclear event, or rather, a series of tiny (by nuclear event proportions) nuclear events. If you watch the towers come down - in slow motion - you can clearly see a series of explosions from top to bottom in the towers. Don't let anyone explain away what you can see with your own two eyes: individual, discrete explosions. (We cannot see the large explosions in the basement area that were evidently aimed straight up the central core.)
    My current take is that Judy Wood has done an outstanding job of gathering and presenting key evidence of what happened to and nearby the WTC towers, but that she is less reliable when it comes to speculating on what mechanisms were behind that evidence. Perhaps the bastards in power figured out that they could effectively derail her by getting someone to ally with her who sold her on the no-nukes, directed energy, explanation.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th May 2014)

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

A person of perfect actions,perfect for an entire lifetime...only needs to be wrong once, before total dismissal of them and their story is available to those who are difficult to convince.

Such a psychology is not a good thing to have in one's corner, but we're talking about people, who in all likelihood.. don't really know what the word psychology means.

If they understood, then these problems would not exist. This world would be far more functional.

Thus, our problems do not really center around what is correct, in action and thought, what is true or false, and so on....the problem exists in the psychology and understanding of psychology, self, etc...in people.

In the vast majority of global, or regional, or municipal, or even personal issues in this world, in any shape or form....the problems, the choke points - have never been in facts or disputed facts, but squarely within the people.

All of the worlds problems, from personal to global, in any fashion, are people problems, internal human problems. Every last one of them.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd May 2014 at 20:08.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

PurpleLama (23rd May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2014), ulli (23rd May 2014)

10. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

here is a little piece of advice about the military, technology they use, and policy:

REDUNDANCY
    Plan A
    B
    C
    D
    E
    F
    G
    H
    I
    J
    K

should I go on?

Whether it happened one way or another, matters less to me than figuring out who, why, when --

Do you agree that nukes are a scarier option, due to the breakdown of security involved?
    That if this IS what happened, it's easier to blame on some Arab nation (please watch Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson for elaboration on the covert dirty bombs theory)?

Do you agree that because of the lack of treaties, remote warfare is superior although risky due to the possibility of discover/declassification of the tech?
    But due to the lack of paper trail, far more effective than a nuke that leaves a signature/i.e. easy to see where the material came from?

It's a huge dilemma.

But JHC don't get stuck up people and assume you know it all.

LMFAO

I tested pretty high in school -- not an all around smart cookie but i have my gifts.
    and i think it was Tesla tech of some kind or I would never have come here.

And governor ventura thought it was plausible too and you guys keep totally ignoring that guy.

why would that be.

11. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey all, I wanted to update this thread because of something I caught in a CNN video about the new US Navy electromagnetic warfare equipment.

for years without actually having "insider knowledge" I've been pointing at this company (hugs Bill!!) BAE Systems, wondering if they had access to this type of technology (scalar dew), and if this has anything to do with the dubious "official story of 9/11" foisted on us --

long story short, due to their experience with HAARP and other contracts, I pegged BAE as a likely candidate for having the expertise to pull off such a huge and delicate job as 9/11.

'precise electromagnetic cavitation' was one of the terms I used,
    then we found out about the Hutchison effect and other such effects of electricity that allow for the remote destruction/manipulation/weaponization of magnetic materials

CNN video link here: http://www.cnn.com/videos/tech/2015/...on-orig-mg.cnn

please pray for the US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

A directed-energy weapon (DEW) emits highly focused energy, transferring that energy to a target to damage it.

Potential applications of this technology include anti-personnel weapon systems, potential missile defense system, and the disabling of lightly armored vehicles such as cars, drones, jet skis, and electronic devices such as mobile phones.[1][2]

The energy can come in various forms:
    Electromagnetic radiation, including radio frequency, microwave, lasers and masers
    Particles with mass, in particle-beam weapons (technically a form of micro-projectile weapon)
    Sound, in sonic weapons

“Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely, absolute power attracts the corruptible.”
    ― Frank Herbert
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 11th January 2015 at 19:50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3