+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Parasites Cause Cancer by Dr. Hulda Clark

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Parasites Cause Cancer by Dr. Hulda Clark

Thought Id share this with Avalon. A domain of knowing/awareness...if you will.

In the very first 30 pages of this book there is some impressive and compelling evidence that cancer can be cured. Kill the parasites and you kill the cancer.

If I May....I would like to Dedicate this thread to My Sister Debbie of (52), My Father Dominick of (56) and to all family's that lost their loved ones to cancer. IMO The cure to cancer grows from right under our feet. This cure is being highly suprressed by The Medical Field and Awareness should be made an inquiry. Why have we been forsaken by this industry, i often ask myself time and time again.

Hulda Regehr Clark , Ph.D.,N.D.THE CURE FOR ALL CANCERS Free on PDF format. The Cure To All Cancers Pdf Dr. Hulda Clark explains how parasites are the leading causes to cancer. The cure could be so simple and inexpensive, in the removal of these parasites from our body. 3 Powerful Herbs can accomplish this, killing over 100 parasites. In this tincture/elixir the combination of:

• Black Walnut Hulls (from the black walnut tree)
    • Wormwood (from the Artemisia shrub)
    • Common Cloves (from the clove tree)

Cancer can now be CURED, not just treated We are not accustomed to thinking about a cure for cancer. We think of remission as the only possibility. But this book is
    not about remission. It is about a cure. This is possible because in 1990 I discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not caused by smoking, colon cancer is not caused by a low roughage diet, breast cancer is not caused by a fatty diet, retinal blastoma is not caused by a rare gene, and pancreatic cancer is not caused by alcohol consumption. Although these are all contributing factors, they are not THE cause. Once the true cause was found the cure became obvious. But would it work? I set a goal of 100 cases to be cured of cancer before publishing my findings. That mark was passed in December, 1992. The discovery of the cause and cure of all cancers has stood the test of time and here it is!

Preface
    From Time Immemorial Healthy People Have Held Sick People Hostage. The Witch Doctor, Medicine Man and Woman, Herbalist and Clinician are all alike in this respect. They wish to keep information surrounding illness and wellness to themselves and away from the common person so that a profession of medicine can grow and become lucrative. The Herbalist did not tell which herbs could relieve colds or bring on a woman's menstrual period (birth control) for fear that the people in need would get them for themselves and not need (nor pay) the Herbalist. The modern medical profession overlooks information on prevention; it tries to make self-help and simple treatments illegal. All for the same purpose: to build and aggrandize their profession. This seems inappropriate, especially where communicable or wide-spread illness is involved.

Clearly, you must do 3 things:
    1. Kill the parasite and all its stages.
    2. Stop letting isopropyl alcohol into your body.
    3. Flush out the metals, common toxins, and bacteria from
    your body so you can get well.

If you research (Internet Search) these 3 Ingredients (Herbs), you will find Dr Clark is 3 for 3.

I will post some good information from sites i have researched on these 3 Magical Herbs shortly.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 25th May 2013 at 01:38.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Arrowwind (9th January 2013), CD7 (10th January 2013), Earth Angel (10th January 2013), gaiagirl (11th January 2013), intruth (9th January 2013), jjjones (10th January 2013), Kindling (9th January 2013), Lefty Dave (9th January 2013), Lettherebelight (9th January 2013), Marin (11th January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013), MorningSong (21st January 2013), Patrikas (10th January 2013), Samsara (10th January 2013), selinam (10th January 2013), soleil (10th January 2013), ulli (10th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Parasites Cause Cancer by Dr. Hulda Clark

Parasites always cause cancer, either large parasites or microscopic ones.
    those herbs will not cure all cases but they will in many cases.. Its what I used along with Rife technology.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (10th January 2013), Equatorial Eyes (16th January 2013), gaiagirl (11th January 2013), jjjones (10th January 2013), Marin (11th January 2013), Swan (10th January 2013), WhiteFeather (9th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

White Feather, do you mind if I close the other thread? It's double posted.
    Thanks!
    Kristin

After reading, it was the same as above... I just went ahead and closed it for you!
    Last edited by Kristin; 9th January 2013 at 21:19.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

WhiteFeather (9th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yes Kristin please close it.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kristin (19th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Another 5 Star Video. Please Watch This!

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th January 2013), MorningSong (21st January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

From her other book The Cure FOR ALL Advanced Cancers by Dr Hulda Clark
    Page 160 Here http://educate-yourself.org/hc/CureF...cedCancers.pdf

Kill Bacteria

With the immune system down, a cancer patient is as helpless as an infant in a burning building. So food and fingers must be sterilized before eating. Use these five systems to kill the truly harmful parasites and bacteria.
    Lugol’s iodine. This is curative for Salmonella infection, the most common cause of stomach discomfort or bloating. Do not take if allergic to iodine. Also use Lugol’s as mouthwash,hand wash and general disinfectant, diluting 1 drop in a cup of water.
    Colloidal silver, home made (see Sources). Six drops on tooth brush after meals. One tablespoon as mouthwash, gargle. Swallow. Is particularly effective against Clostridium. Use one to four tbs. for pain, up to ˝ cup in acute situations.
    Oregano oil, of the variety Oreganum vulgare specifically kills Clostridium. To penetrate a tumor, though, you must use 20 drops three times a day for several days. To avoid burning your tongue, put them in an empty capsule and swallow. Any drops on the outside should be washed off. You may have bread and a beverage with it.
    Cysteine. 1/8 teaspoon per quart clear liquid kills parasites and bacteria. Use twice as much if liquid has particulate matter. THE CURE FOR ALL ADVANCED CANCERS 160
    This will not kill Toxoplasma or Leishmania, though, which are also found in plain dirt. To kill these an equal amount of salt must be added. Cysteine and salt is particularly compatible with buttermilk, yogurt, blended cottage cheese, and eggs. One tsp.
    cysteine (4000 mg) by mouth kills many parasites and bacteria internally; consume within ˝ hour, may cause temporary side effects at this dosage. Eat solid food afterward to reduce side effects.
    Hydrochloric acid (HCl 5%), 3 drops in a glass of water three times a day kills bacteria in the stomach, but also reaches the gall bladder to help the liver kill its bacteria. Do not take straight in mouth—it dissolves teeth.
    Kill Leftover Pathogens Betaine hydrochloride. This is the only supplement we know that can clear the intestinal tract of clostridium bacteria; therefore it is essential to your recovery. Betaine will not clear clostridium from your teeth. It is also a methyl group supplier.
    Ozonated oil can distribute itself to locations where ozone as a gas or ozonated water cannot reach. It can detoxify benzene in the body (changing it to phenol) similar to the action of vitamin B2. We have seen it kill various bacteria and viruses when monitoring with the Syncrometer. Even Leishmania and malaria parasites have disappeared after several weeks’ use but more research is needed to confirm this, and also to establish a
    mechanism of its action, as well as a level of safety. I have found that it does not oxidize vitamin C into breakdown products in the body. But it does oxidize some vitamin E. For this reason a supplement of vitamin E should be taken 5 hours after taking ozonated oil. If it is taken sooner than this, the ozonated oil is neutralized before it has completed its action. Until more is known, caution is advised; use only with the mopup program and liver cleanse (not as an ongoing supplement).
    It must be sterilized, preferably before ozonating (2 drops HCl per cup, shaken), since most oils on the market are contaminated with Ascaris eggs and larvae.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th January 2013), Kindling (10th January 2013), Kristin (19th January 2013), Lettherebelight (9th January 2013), mahalall (19th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I found the combination of all 3 ingredients mentioned by Hulda Clark in my first post..

Para Shield by Gaiaherbs. Clove, Wormwood and Black Walnut Hulls. http://www.gaiaherbs.com/products/de...6/Para-shield-

However I purchased it much cheaper on ebay. Here http://www.ebay.com/itm/200873322882...84.m1439.l2649

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th January 2013), jjjones (10th January 2013), Kristin (19th January 2013), Marie (19th January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013), MorningSong (21st January 2013), Swan (10th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks so much for this info WhiteFeather. I've been reading the pdf in the original post - fascinating stuff. I actually bought a product called Humaworm ( https://humaworm.com/ ) a few weeks ago. It has these 3 ingredients, too (along with lots of other stuff).

I have been having terrible stomach problems for a few months. The doctors can't find any reason for it or give me anything to help so I researched my symptoms and decided to try a parasite cleanse.

I haven't started taking the Humaworm yet. I've been kinda afraid to because I don't want my stomach to go crazy. I was SO glad to find this information you have posted! I need to get on with my cleanse. I'll let ya know how it goes .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindling For This Post:

WhiteFeather (10th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindling (here)
    Thanks so much for this info WhiteFeather. I've been reading the pdf in the original post - fascinating stuff. I actually bought a product called Humaworm ( https://humaworm.com/ ) a few weeks ago. It has these 3 ingredients, too (along with lots of other stuff).

I have been having terrible stomach problems for a few months. The doctors can't find any reason for it or give me anything to help so I researched my symptoms and decided to try a parasite cleanse.

I haven't started taking the Humaworm yet. I've been kinda afraid to because I don't want my stomach to go crazy. I was SO glad to find this information you have posted! I need to get on with my cleanse. I'll let ya know how it goes .
    Im glad Kindling. Creating Awareness is my purpose here. PS That website has some great information on it. Thanks for sharing.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kindling (10th January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

My husband was doing research about 4 years ago now when I had a gall bladder attack from HELL, and came across Hulda Clark.....he ordered me a varizapper for my birthday.......its zaps the parasites in your body with a 9V current (battery operated). You know you are getting old when this qualifies as a great birthday gift!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (10th January 2013), Kindling (10th January 2013), MorningSong (21st January 2013), selinam (10th January 2013), spiritwind (11th January 2013), WhiteFeather (10th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Great thread

I started this journey with a few things... Kundalini Tantra Awakening retreat mainly did it for me then Reiki attunement and other stuff since...

This led on to detoxing removing amalgams, C1 Atlas realignment, FIR Saunaing, Cleaning my water, research in foods and nutrition and also tried MMS then met someone who told me to read Andreas Moritz's book on Liver flushing. Previously I had the Hulda Clark books on how to cure everything because of my late father BUT when you start to wake up this ALL seems extreme. Now it is normal btw for me. ..but at the time it was overwhelming and """I was healthy"""!!! Still am but I am far healthier than I thought I was... but what I am trying to say is HAD parasites within me!!! When I thought I was healthy!!! I shared a picture of them in my original PA1 liver flush thread years ago... Anyway if anyone is interested I can dig out a picture of my sieve full

I will also add that I had a sieve FULL of parasites which came out of me on my 4th Liver flush. I've now done 12.. Need to do another soon. >> Gall Bladder and Liver flushing is a key element to getting well.

I also continuously use Distilled Fluids and Daily Urine therapy or as I call it YOUR IN Therapy In David Jubb's book his section on Urine therapy says it will ELIMINATE ANY PARASITE from the body... So I do not worry about all of these programs of suppliments now... I just do Urine therapy and thrive... I eat mainly raw food, my wife ferments a lot food, we have loads of other things we do but from the outside it seems ~~extreme~~ we have detached from the food paradigm ~they~ have created and know what we need to do to stay healthy and have a strong immune system...

Anyway just thought I'd share with you what I do to stay IN health and parasite free... For most drinking even one glass of urine is repulsive... but then most people seem to be suffering from colds or are overweight or suffering with this or that... and they do not really want to hear the message yet to getting well.. in time I suppose... These are the people I see at work btw not PA people here... I am in an corporate engineering office and innovation and right brain thinking is not "abundant" shall we say
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10th January 2013 at 17:11.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

conk (10th January 2013), Equatorial Eyes (16th January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013), WhiteFeather (10th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

thank you whitefeather for your post. my father just completed his chemo for the cancer down below. and i'm constantly sending him things to help naturally. thank you for this post!
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Post:

WhiteFeather (11th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I ordered the Para Shield pills on ebay it was much cheaper than the www.gaiaherbs.com website. I paid $19.95 on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/200873322882...84.m1439.l2649 , now im going to find a good Liver Flush. If anyone knows of a good one please post it here. Although i do not have cancer, i feel it's not a bad idea to rid these parasites from your universal body. Thanks for all the comments. C.W.S. what an awesome post. When you find the thread on PA1 can you please post it.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 11th January 2013 at 02:36.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

26. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote now im going to find a good Liver Flush. If anyone knows of a good one please post it here.
    See the liver detox thread, the Andreas Moritz protocol works fine, lots of Avalonians have taken this route, me incluided, lots of tips/tricks, results and pictures there, its here on the Alt med/sci forum, good luck, good health WF.

CwS, thank you for starting that thread btw, one of the best on the forum.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 11th January 2013 at 10:26.

27. Link to Post #15
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Parasites may very well be a part of the process behind cancer, but it may also very well be another over-simplification about the matter.

Just to name a few other well thought out alternative views on cancer:

Dr. Hahner and emotional conflict behind cancer, excerpt from www.newmedicine.ca
    Quote Posted by New Medicine
    My journey into the German New Medicine began in 1992, when a friend of mine gave me some tapes to evaluate. They ended up in my car on a pile of other tapes I had been asked to listen to and a year later, my friend asked me if I had ever listened to them. To be honest, I couldn’t even remember getting them from her. So that evening, on my way home, I finally played them. It was a life altering moment for me. What I heard was earth shattering. It was revolutionary and changed everything I believed. For a moment I felt threatened. At the same time, it was the most astounding and wonderful thing I had ever heard. It helped me to put everything I knew about holistic medicine into total perspective. It answered all my questions about disease - how it starts - progresses - it explained the so-called spontaneous healing of cancer. It explained metastasis and furthermore it explained why we got results and why we didn't, regardless of whether the patient was taking allopathic or alternative treatment. The speaker, Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer, also claimed he had scientific proof! I learned more about the nature of illness from those tapes than I had learned from the study and practice of natural medicine in fourteen years.

Essentially, what Dr. Hamer had discovered was absolute proof of the mind-body connection. By proof, I mean that he has confirmed, in more than 40,000 case studies since 1981, that a biological conflict creates a sequence of events that simultaneously affect the psyche, brain, and organ. What’s more, he discovered that specific kinds of conflicts created specific disease states such as breast cancer, ovarian cancer, leukemia, eczema, psoriasis, cervical cancer, prostate cancer, asthma, heart disease, diabetes and hypoglycemia. The list goes on. He is able to confirm this on the emotional level (the actual conflict), the physical level (the disease manifestation), and on the brain level (confirmed by a catscan also known as a CT, of the brain). He learned to detect this by observing the brain relays and how they appear on a CT (computerized tomography)
    In addition, he found that all diseases had two phases that had a direct correlation to the amount of time the patient was in conflict. Some diseases appeared in the conflict active phase and some appeared in the post conflict or resolution phase, depending on which area of the brain was affected.

A more sensational about defective alien-programming behind mistakes in human dna that cause cancer:
    excerpt from http://ascensionenergyprogram.blogsp...-by-alien.html

Quote Posted by ALIEN JUNK DNA
    Biologists have attempted for years to make junk sequences express, without much success. Sometimes nothing turned out; sometimes it was junk again. It was not surprising. Grab an arbitrary portion of the excluded computer code and try to compile it. Most likely, it will fail. At best, it will produce bizarre results. Analyze the code carefully, fish out a whole function from the comments, and you may make it work. Because of careful Mussaelian’s statistical analysis 4 of the 200 sequences he selected, began working, producing tiny amounts of a chemical compounds.

“I was anxiously awaiting the response from Chang,” says Dr. Mussaelian. “Would it be a more or less normal protein or something out of ordinary? The answer was shocking: it was a substance, known to be produced by several types of leukemia in men and animals. Surprisingly, three other sequences also produced cancer-related chemicals. It no longer looked like a coincidence. When one awakens a viable dormant gene, it produces cancer-related proteins. Researchers began searching Human Genome Project databases for the four genes they isolated from junk DNA. Eventually, three of the four were found there, listed as active, non-junk genes. This was not a big surprise: since cancer tissues produce the protein, there must be somewhere a gene, which codes it! The surprise came later: In the active, non-junk portion of the code the gene in question (the researchers called it “jhlg1″, for junk human leukemia gene) was not preceded by the alu sequence, i.e. the /* symbol was missing. However, the closing */ symbol at the end of “jhlg1″ was there. This explained why “jhlg1″ was not expressed in the depth of the junk DNA but worked fine in the normal, active part of the genome. The one who wrote the basic genetic code for humans excluded portion of the big code by embracing them in /*… */ but missed some of the opening /* symbol. His compiler seems to be garbage, too: a good compiler, even from terrestrial Microsoft, would most likely refuse to compile such program at all.

One other possible key to cancer is the lack of monosaccharides that form the glycoproteins on cell surfaces that are the key in recognising a cancer cell is one approach etc. etc.

There are others and western medicine also is quite well informed considering the multitude of biochemical backgrounds between different kinds of cancer. I would exercise caution when thinking this simplistic. I have a bit of a problem also when people follow Clarks doctrine and in extreme cases diagnose rare tropical parasites in nordic people who haven´t ever been abroad. This doesn´t undermine Clark, but is an example of how things may get out of whack when taken as sole solution.

I don´t mean to say parasites isn´t a solution to cancer, but I do mean to say it is not the only solution.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 11th January 2013 at 13:34.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

modwiz (14th January 2013), WhiteFeather (11th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

I have both my dogs on these herbs right now,
    lower dose and not for as long as we would take them.
    One of my dogs has been ill for ages, so i will be very interested
    to see how he goes. So far he is pretty flat, 3 days in, and his urine has
    been dark, which is a good sign he is expelling things.
    Will update when he as ended the course of pills..
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

30. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

the best advisement I have on using Hulda Clarks protocol to kill parasites is to cycle on and off the herbs. I did this protocol a ways back and I dont remember it exacly but I did find it on the net and I believe on a site dedicated to her work. You were never on one herb more tha two weeks or so. I had a detailed chart on the wall to keep me straight on it. I think I was using 3 or 4 herbs, wormwood and cloves being two but there were others. If you dont cycle on and off the parasites can develop a resistance to the herbs.

that being said... if you want a no fuss no muss way to kill parasites MMS is about the most powerful thing out there and for a fraction of the price. It can cure most infestations, but alas, not all. There are some fairly benign drugs that can do it also, that really are not too bad for people but devastating for parasites, especially the large ones Im talking about here.

If an animals urine is dark I would not say that that is necessarily a sign of detox, I would say it is more a sign of disease and I would not use that as a barometer of a cure in progress. Again I would give my animal, and I do routinely, unactivated MMS in their drinking water.. I cycle on and off with it for they are perpetually picking up all kinds of parasites. Darkness generally means a malfunction of the kidney or most typically dehydration.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 11th January 2013 at 14:04.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    . I have a bit of a problem also when people follow Clarks doctrine and in extreme cases diagnose rare tropical parasites in nordic people who haven´t ever been abroad. This doesn´t undermine Clark, but is an example of how things may get out of whack when taken as sole solution.

I don´t mean to say parasites isn´t a solution to cancer, but I do mean to say it is not the only solution.

UT
    No need to diagnose rare tropical parasites when nordic folks have their own varieties... on the other hand some parasites from south of the border have made their way into the USA via immigration. They move through families. The lowly tape and round worm abound all through North America and Canada not to mention a multitude of cancer causing microbes like fungus and virus.
    Granted there is generally something wrong to allow these microbes to move in and take over, but for some people reducing the mcirobe level gives them the strength to correc the initial errors what ever they might have been. Quite a few stories out there now of MMS curing pretty severe cancer.

Ultimately Hulda Clark is right. Its just that there are many ways to go about dealing with microbes and some ways may be way more effective for certain problems than others.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Ultima Thule (11th January 2013), WhiteFeather (11th January 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Another One Of Dr Hulda Clarks' books. The cure for all advanced cancers. Its A good idea to download all of her books when you get a chance. You never know if they will always be available on the internet as they are now.

Here:
    http://educate-yourself.org/hc/CureF...cedCancers.pdf

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    the best advisement I have on using Hulda Clarks protocol to kill parasites is to cycle on and off the herbs. I did this protocol a ways back and I dont remember it exacly but I did find it on the net and I believe on a site dedicated to her work. You were never on one herb more tha two weeks or so. I had a detailed chart on the wall to keep me straight on it. I think I was using 3 or 4 herbs, wormwood and cloves being two but there were others. If you dont cycle on and off the parasites can develop a resistance to the herbs.

that being said... if you want a no fuss no muss way to kill parasites MMS is about the most powerful thing out there and for a fraction of the price. It can cure most infestations, but alas, not all. There are some fairly benign drugs that can do it also, that really are not too bad for people but devastating for parasites, especially the large ones Im talking about here.

If an animals urine is dark I would not say that that is necessarily a sign of detox, I would say it is more a sign of disease and I would not use that as a barometer of a cure in progress. Again I would give my animal, and I do routinely, unactivated MMS in their drinking water.. I cycle on and off with it for they are perpetually picking up all kinds of parasites. Darkness generally means a malfunction of the kidney or most typically dehydration.
    That's a great perspective, resonates with me..... thanks for sharing Arrowind.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

36. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

modwiz (14th January 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

whitefeather do you mean "the liver flush" PA1 thread? As it is in my signoff... and in the first thread of the link is the link to the PA1 thread... the picture is the link above with the sieve however...

Loads of stones came out and I stopped photo logging the "outcomes" after flush 5... on the sixth flush the largest fat colestorol bile ball came out it was ~40mm diameter! The sieve full of gall bladder stones from my wife first flush (all tan) (her mum and gran had their GB's removed by the "doctors") and the sieve full of parasites for me enables the "quackwatchers" to be put to task.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

modwiz (14th January 2013), WhiteFeather (15th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast