+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Parasites Cause Cancer by Dr. Hulda Clark

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Parasites Cause Cancer by Dr. Hulda Clark

There use to be a colloidal mineral company called WaterOz. The FDA shut them down I believe. This was their protocol for parasites using minerals. Copper has a long time history for taking care of parasites.... well actually I just checked and water oz is still around but the FDA did give them a huge run around about 6 or 7 years ago.

During the parasite cleanse you may experience some reactions as the parasites die. Such reactions may manifest themselves as rashes, itching nausea dizziness and irritability. Work through it if you can. If you are not able to, cut back until your system adjusts to the tolerable dosage. We recommend starting the protocol by cleansing the intestinal tract first.

First 4 Days:
    - replace cooking water in oatmeal with ¼ cup copper mineral water to ¾ cup water and eat it. (may be enough for two days.) Substitute this for the copper amounts listed below. Take no more copper by mouth for these first four days, only what is in the oatmeal, but continue to use the rest of the protocol.

After 4 days:

- Discontinue the use of copper in the oatmeal
    - Copper – First Week 2 Tablespoon (TBL); begin with 1 tsp. The first night and increase per tsp. Each night until the 2 Tbl limit is reached
    - Second and Third weeks: 2 Tbl daily; thereafter 1 TBL daily for one week. Repeat this gentle cleanse three times or until evidence that parasitic infection is gone.
    -
    - In concurrence with the above:
    - Molybdenum – 2 tsp
    - Silver – 2 TBL
    - Zinc – 2 TBL
    - RNA – as directed
    - Enzymes – see general instructions on page 6.
    -
    - Wait 10 days to two weeks and then repeat this gentle cleanse three times or until the parasitic infection is gone. It is wise to understand the length of the life cycle of the parasite you are dealing with. A repetition of at least three life cycles is necessary. Then get professional tests done to determine if they are completely gone.

For Children
    The recommendations are for individuals 60 pounds and up. Reduce the dose to one half for children 30-60 pounds, one quarter for children 10-30 pounds, and one eighth for infants.

This protocol is for regular strength minerals. If your using extra strength minerals the dosage will be ¼ of recommended amounts. Extra strength minerals are less expensive in the long run to purchase.

A bare bones protocol will require copper, zinc and silver. These minerals must be colloidal as other forms may be toxic and will not work.

All products come from WaterOz.com and they do ship out of the USA.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (14th January 2013), WhiteFeather (15th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

I received the bottle of Para Shield late yesterday evening. I took 1 pill several hrs. before i went to bed. Later on that evening I felt some effect from the pill. My stomach was making some gurgling sounds. Hunger pain sounds..if you will. No pain just gurgling. The second day i took another pill of Para Shield. My stomach was gurgling and i had some gas. I felt that it was definately doing something to rid the parasites in my body. Later this evening i moved my bowels and noticed my bowels sunk to the bottom of the bowl. Being a vegetarian, my bowels usually float and almost never sink. Im sure this tincture is working. I believe parasites were removed from my last bowel movement without any doubt in my mind. Something is going on, i do believe its working.
    I will keep you posted on the 3rd day of parasite treatment on wednesday evening. I am going to take it for 7 days straight. After waiting a day or two, im going with a liver cleanse. Connecting with Sauce posted some great info in the previous posts. Not sure about ingesting piss at the moment but hey anything is possible. Thanks John.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 16th January 2013 at 06:39.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kindling (21st January 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by teradactyl (here)
    thank you whitefeather for your post. my father just completed his chemo for the cancer down below. and i'm constantly sending him things to help naturally. thank you for this post!
    All my love....Please ingest this info. It could save a life. And prevent illness. Although im not sick, i do want to do a parasite cleaning in my body. It cant hurt.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I assume you got the liver and gallbladder flush info and the Urine therapy link, if not they are below in my sign off...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

WhiteFeather (21st January 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

this is a test... and only a test

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

WhiteFeather (21st January 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    this is a test... and only a test
    Did your test pass ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (20th January 2013), WhiteFeather (21st January 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Talking Isopropyl Alcohol is present in cancer patients

Isopropyl alcohol is present in cancer patients as researched by Dr Clark. A good list here. I'm currently switching to Alcohol Free products, Hair gel (if its possible) shampoo, toothpaste and Under-Arm deodorant. I recently checked these 4 items in my home that i use and they all contain this alcohol.

Parasites Gone, Isopropyl Alcohol Next
    Now that you have killed the intestinal fluke and cured your cancer, what's next? Two tasks remain:

1. Stop getting isopropyl alcohol into your body.
    2. Get rid of the heavy metals and common toxins in your
    body, diet and home. (This is covered in Part Two: Getting
    Well Again.) This will heal the damaged tissues and start your tumors shrinking.
    Isopropyl alcohol is the antiseptic commonly used in cosmetics. Check all your cosmetics for the word “propanol” or “isopropanol” on the label. It is usually put on the label, since it is not currently suspected of causing cancer. I don't know if
    propyl compounds like propamide, propacetamide, isopropyl gallate, or calcium propionate could be converted by the body to isopropyl alcohol, so don't take chances. Do not use anything that has “prop” in the list of ingredients. Don't give your discarded cosmetics to anybody. Don't save them. Don't have them
    in the house anywhere. Throw them out.

Isopropyl Alcohol Polluted Products:
    THROW THESE OUT
    even if isopropyl alcohol is not listed on the label!
    • shampoo, even health
    brands
    • store-bought fruit juice,
    including 100% natural
    and health store varieties
    • store-bought and bottled
    water, including distilled,
    mineral, health store or
    self dispensed varieties
    • cold cereals, including
    granolas and health food
    varieties
    • rubbing alcohol
    • mouthwash
    • vitamin supplements and
    herb extracts unless tested
    • all shaving supplies including
    aftershave
    • prescription, and overthe-
    counter drugs unless
    tested
    • white sugar (use confectioner’s
    sugar or brown
    sugar, but add vitamin C to
    detoxify mold)
    • decaffeinated coffee,
    postum, herb tea blends
    (single herb teas are OK)
    • hair spray and mousse
    • carbonated beverages
    • cosmetics

A link on natural Under Arm Deodorants: http://www.thedailygreen.com/living-...rants-47062903
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 22nd January 2013 at 01:34.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

My next door neighbor is assembling Dr. Hulda Clarks' Parasite Zapper very shortly, when its finished, and i try it, I'll post some info her on this thread. I believe the cost is around $25.00.

The Parasite Zapper:
    Being able to kill your bacteria and other invaders with electricity becomes much more of a panacea when you can do it all in three 7 minute sessions. No need to single out specific frequencies or to sweep through a range of frequencies one kHz
    at a time. No matter what frequency it is set at (within reason), it kills large and small invaders: flukes, roundworms, mites, bacteria, viruses and fungi. It kills them all at once, in 7 minutes, even at 5 volts. How does it work? I suppose that a positive voltage applied anywhere on the body attracts negatively charged things such as bacteria. Perhaps the battery voltage tugs at them, pulling them out of their locations in the cell doorways (called conductance channels). But doorways can be negatively charged too. Does the voltage tug at them so they disgorge any bacteria stuck in them? How would the positive voltage act to kill a large parasite like a fluke? None of these questions can be answered yet. Other fascinating possibilities are that the intermittent positive voltage interferes with electron flow in some key metabolic route, or straightens out the ATP molecule disallowing its breakdown. Such biological questions could be answered by studying the effects of positive frequencies on bacteria in a lab. The most important question, of course, is whether there is a harmful effect on you. I have seen no effects on blood pressure, mental alertness, or body temperatures. It has never produced pain, although it has often stopped pain instantly. This does not prove its safety. Even knowing that the voltage comes from a small 9 volt battery does not prove safety, although it is reassuring. The clotting of red blood cells, platelet aggregation and functions that depend on surface charges on cells need to be investigated. But not before you can use it. Your safety lies in the short period of exposure that is necessary. Viruses and bac teria disappear in 3 minutes; damaged tapeworm stages, flukes, roundworms in 5; and mites in 7. One need not go beyond this time, although no bad effects have been seen at any length of treatment. The first seven minute zapping is followed by an intermission, lasting 20 to 30 minutes. During this time, bacteria and viruses are released from the dying parasites and start to invade you instead. The second seven minute session is intended to kill these newly released viruses and bacteria. If you omit it, you could catch a cold, sore throat or something else immediately. Again, viruses are released from the dying bacteria. The third session kills the last viruses released.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello White Feather, and anyone else with experience in treating Leishmaniasis.
    I found out about Project Avalon because of this post concerning Leishmaniasis. My son went to Costa Rica and appears to have been bitten by a sandfly cuz he developed an ugly volcanic lesion on his upper arm, then on his forehead, 5 places total. This pics look just like Leishmaniasis lesions. They he started having nasal congestion, serious bloody noses, which he has never experienced before. Also, the exact symptoms for Leish, again. We didn't get a biopsy with the CDC kit because the sores healed up quickly. So I was just getting ready to go on H. Clark's program for him and read your post here:

Cysteine. 1/8 teaspoon per quart clear liquid kills parasites and bacteria. Use twice as much if liquid has particulate matter. THE CURE FOR ALL ADVANCED CANCERS 160
    This will not kill Toxoplasma or Leishmania, though, which are also found in plain dirt. To kill these an equal amount of salt must be added. Cysteine and salt is particularly compatible with buttermilk, yogurt, blended cottage cheese, and eggs. One tsp.
    cysteine (4000 mg) by mouth kills many parasites and bacteria internally; consume within ½ hour, may cause temporary side effects at this dosage. Eat solid food afterward to reduce side effects.

So I bought some L-Cysteine, but I have some questions:
    Will this work for Leishmaniasis which is causing bloody noses? It's a flesh eating protozoa parasite; very serious pics on the Internet.
    Do you know people who have used this protocol successfully? Please share, perhaps it's like our situation.
    What are the side effects, exactly?
    Eat solid right after?
    Is this a one time deal, with the salt and Cysteine?
    Sea salt is ok, is something else better?
    What does it do, make the blood/body incompatible for the bugs?
    Should we do this salt/Cysteine at the end, beginning, middle of Clark's herb program?
    Would it be good to take the Cysteine every day after that too.
    I see this program: http://www.drclark.net/en/cleanses/b...mop-up-program
    I don't know where/how to get ozonated Olive oil.
    Thanks for your help in advance.

Any other helpful suggestions?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2