+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    So I'm thinking we are looking at the 'full' moon in a whole new way. Perhaps not just a naturally occuring elemental event but a once monthly orchestrated power surge ....?
    9eagle9, I've been very fortunate being part Cherokee, embracing that part of me, growing up and living with Native American (mostly Cherokee) "medicine and spiritual" teachings being a huge part of my life. I've also been lucky enough to have a few quite powerful people of medicine, or holy people near me for lengthy periods of time.

"The rule of opposites" were heavily involved in many of the teachings I received, so, it comes natural for me that when you say "full moon" or light visible moon, for me to instantly think of dark or hidden moon.

The new moon or dark moon is actually the beginning of the "power surge" monthly cycle IMO. The full moon perhaps is it's peak point, but it's strange to think this cycle begins and ends in "darkness, or by being "hidden".

Someone way back told me this moon cycle was like a cycle of consciousness so to speak, somewhat beginning in a dream state, awakening, and then returning back to the dream state.....(for some reason this makes me think of these spiders/critters and how or when they may be most active).

I'm just thinking....again
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (28th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Belle (28th January 2013), bennycog (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Lisab (28th January 2013), PurpleLama (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), spiritwind (28th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #382
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

On the subject of moon phases, I am reasonably convinced as it affects my gardening lol that there is influence on us and the plants. That during waxing the pull upwards and building of energy is affecting stem and leaf growth upwards and then the full effect at full moon. Then at waning the the energy recedes and earth gravitational pull draws roots downwards the hidden growth. And just noting that seeds almost always germinate in darkness, (including human).
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (28th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), bennycog (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Lisab (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), spiritwind (28th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Tobacco has been used as sacred plant for thousands of years. If one is honoring it it will honor you back. It's very grounding, and pulls things back into alignment. When people get stressed and about to go over the edge they reach for a smoke.

Back in the 40's the US government dumped a lot of toxic radioactive material on us with nuclear bomb testing. A particular type of radioactive material came from the Trinity test bomb and it literally coated the soil in radioactive particles that cause lung cancer and skin cancer. Both cancers starting taking quite a spike up from the mid 50's to mid 60's and then steadily onward up since then.

We can't blame the government for this ...oh no no. We had to blame something. Let's blame the one thing that is used to treat respiratory malaise, which is tobacco. Which is also very grounding, and parasitical energies don't much care for it (they found that out after the fact). So they had to make tobacco cancerous by dumping upwards of 2500 to 5000 different chems in it including gunpowder and formaldehyde. THEN it was cancerous. and then they told people not to smoke. But tobacco companies finance big for political campaigns. What a quandry. So we had to make tobacco be profitable again by making it really addictive and then jacking the price up on it. The insurance companies got in on this as well because lung cancer is a big milking cancer. They could insist on a high profit product for their buddies the tobacco company saying it 'paid' for treatments for lung cancer and then jack up all insurance premiums as well.

Tobacco is a big cash cow for all involved.

Unfortunately about 85 percent of lung cancers aren't. People die of chemo treatment.

So there we have it. Unadulterated tobacco is as harmless a vicks vapo rub. This is what we call the, ahem, octupus effect. One thing long arms and serves many. The thing is even though it has chems in it ...parasites still don't like tobacco.

Even the white plantation owners who grew tobbaco during the slave days would not handle their own tobacco.

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Rakhyt brought this to mind. Stephen King had a short story called Chippers. A chipper is a person who quits smoking, mostly, but chips or caves in periodically, and has a smoke. For some reason only these people are capable of seeing who is really running the world. To everyone else they look like normal people; to chippers they looked like ghastly big headed beings with a face like a cross between a bat and an octupus. Big bulging bat heads and they were feeders. They were most often found in places of power, high level bank execs and CEO's and other places of power.

The powers that be have had a long ongoing war with tobacco, one of their most power profit makers is also a substance that parasitical influences don't much care for. Another topic another story but.....
    You've touched on something that has been a question in my mind for a very long time...why such an effort to save us from one particular substance? I hesitate to call it propaganda...and yet, once the program was put into place, it has become self-perpetuating...the 'tobacco police' are everywhere!

We all know the downside to smoking and the harm it now does because of the poisonous additives...But I wonder why they took a sacred substance and turned it lethal in the first place.

With so many truly harmful things in the world, why the focus on tobacco?

Perhaps this is off topic...or simply a minor issue...

6. Link to Post #384
    Thanks

I was thinking about that myself chances are I'm not going to stop my 'doing' by the moon activities but then again I am a human not a plant...

And do you use tobacco juice to keep pests away

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    On the subject of moon phases, I am reasonably convinced as it affects my gardening lol that there is influence on us and the plants. That during waxing the pull upwards and building of energy is affecting stem and leaf growth upwards and then the full effect at full moon. Then at waning the the energy recedes and earth gravitational pull draws roots downwards the hidden growth. And just noting that seeds almost always germinate in darkness, (including human).

7. Link to Post #385
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Just an observation:

I noticed that this thread like a surfer waiting for a great wave,well, found that wild wave a few pages back.....(not saying the pages and posts before and since then are not important)
    For what its worth I agree, I've followed this thread from the beginning, after this past "weekend fiasco" on some other threads, its almost like we had to purge some sh!#, to get to where we are now. I really dont have much to add right now, working on absorbing these last few pages, this information is not new to me, but its urgency is. I feel drained and sick for some reason, so its taking some time to process, thanks to ALL of you for your recent posts, once my head clears, I want to focus on some "here and now" practical applications for this info.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

aikisaw (28th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Lisab (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #386
    Thanks

Yes sometimes I do, but mainly I use neem product which is systemic and stops the critters breeding. Its not that easy to get, though there are a few online. Comes from neem tree in India. Here's a link with a lot of info for anyone interested. Lots of uses human/animal/plant..........(sarcoids in horses)
    http://www.neemfoundation.org/

I was thinking about that myself chances are I'm not going to stop my 'doing' by the moon activities but then again I am a human not a plant...

And do you use tobacco juice to keep pests away

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Last edited by Gardener; 28th January 2013 at 15:00. Reason: off topic
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

D-Day (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Lisab (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #387
    Thanks

When a chunk of the parasite gets blown out it has some really strange effects. It is energy and it is taking up space and energy inside of you. When the rug gets pulled out from underneath it there is a void that is left there, feeling drained. Wound healing has the same effect particularly if people like to hide in their wounds. It's all space and energy.

It does in part contribute to one's energy because it half heartedly knows it can't drain its host. So a void is left, feeling malaise, feeling something that you couldn't feel before. We can't feel the way parasitical energies drain us until they suddenly get the shut down.

Eventually your senses get fine tuned and anyone who is parasitical in nature you instantly feel oozed, you feel that psychic attack working up, how draining they are. And even if you never interact with that person or engage them in anyway they insist on having sort of interaction with you. Always looking for a battery station.

12. Link to Post #388
    Thanks

I need to step away myself from this a bit and take a break. I'm usually pretty good at self protection but I do sense some sort of "change". I must of said/posted something "potent" lol!

Time to shift my thoughts a bit, change gears, re-code my firewall so to speak! lol!.

I have to get some other things done anyways.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #389
    Thanks

PS: is this thread private or public?
    SilentFeathers

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Gardener (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #390
    Thanks

I think its public. By all means if you feel uneasy go re-group. It's not the most comforting of topics..lol. But please....If its something someone has said here please let us know.

17. Link to Post #391
    Thanks

I think its public. By all means if you feel uneasy go re-group. It's not the most comforting of topics..lol. But please....If its something someone has said here please let us know.
    It's nothing that anyone said. I honestly sense it's something like a spider trying to view my webpage so to speak....I just need to re-center myself and get a bit more grounded

I'll be back later.....
    SilentFeathers

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Gardener (28th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #392
    Thanks

It is something someone(s) said, the TRUTH (IMO) and its impact on my "self" its all good, I"m not scared.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #393
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    It is something someone(s) said, the TRUTH (IMO) and its impact on my "self" its all good, I"m not scared.
    Fear has nothing to do with it, I'm a bit sensitive (or weird as my wife says) and got spun around a little bit so to speak....

Nothing could "scare" me away from this thread!

There's a lot of energy coming in and out of this thread IMO....and a lot permanently rooted.
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (28th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #394
    Thanks

Touching on some of the dark art people and some corporate suction tubes is going to send out signals into the web likely via the
    in more ways than one

Baking is a good grounding refresher, or digging the garden, hoover the staircase. Oh and staying focused on the task in hand in the moment. If you are washing the floor stay focused on that.

Take care everyone.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #395
    Thanks

When a chunk of the parasite gets blown out it has some really strange effects. It is energy and it is taking up space and energy inside of you. When the rug gets pulled out from underneath it there is a void that is left there, feeling drained. Wound healing has the same effect particularly if people like to hide in their wounds. It's all space and energy.

It does in part contribute to one's energy because it half heartedly knows it can't drain its host. So a void is left, feeling malaise, feeling something that you couldn't feel before. We can't feel the way parasitical energies drain us until they suddenly get the shut down.

Eventually your senses get fine tuned and anyone who is parasitical in nature you instantly feel oozed, you feel that psychic attack working up, how draining they are. And even if you never interact with that person or engage them in anyway they insist on having sort of interaction with you. Always looking for a battery station.
    This is precisely what I am experiencing, mere coincidence? I doubt it.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

aikisaw (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #396
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Tobacco has been used as sacred plant for thousands of years. If one is honoring it it will honor you back. It's very grounding, and pulls things back into alignment. When people get stressed and about to go over the edge they reach for a smoke.
    Laura Knight J. put together a lot of material on tobacco (some channeled).

Didn't convince me to start smoking again (10 years ... stopped 20 years ago) but perhaps a small sampling may be of interest:

As it turned out, some time later I obtained a copy of The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge by Jeremy Narby Ph.D., an anthropologist who studied at Stanford University. Dr. Narby writes:

In their visions, shamans take their consciousness down to the molecular level and gain access to information related to DNA, which they call 'animate essences' or 'spirits.' This is where they see double helixes, twisted ladders, and chromosome shapes. This is how shamaic cultures have known for millennia that the vital principle is the same for all living beings and is shaped like two entwined serpents (or a vine, a rope, a ladder...) DNA is the source of their astonishing botanical and medicinal knowledge, which can be attained only in defocalized and 'nonrational' states of consciousness, though its results are empirically verifiable.

I would like to mention that I think Dr. Narby is going in the right direction, but that he hasn't yet come face to face with the realization that it is THROUGH the DNA and not FROM the DNA, that these states are accessed, and that the states permit access to realities that are not only physical, but also ethereal, or partly ethereal, such as the variable physicality of 4th density.

But, to continue with what Dr. Narby has discovered:

I knew this hypothesis would be more solid if it rested on a neurological basis, which was not yet the case. [...] The Ashaninca say that by ingesting ayahuasca or tobacco, it is possible to see the normally invisible and hidden maninkari spirits. [...] There ought to be an analogous connection between nicotine and DNA contained in the nerve cells of a human brain.

A molecule of nicotine shares structural similarities with the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and fits like a skeleton key into its receptor on certain neurons.

The note in Narby's book that is appended to the above remark reads:

In the human brain there are tens of billions of neurons, and they are of several sorts. Each neuron is equipped with approximately a thousand synapses, which are junction sites connecting the cells to each other. Each synapse has ten million or so receptors. The number of neurons is frequently estimated at ten billion; [some researchers put the number at a 100 billion to a trillion.] There are approximately 50 known neurotransmitters, and a given cell can have different receptors for several of these. The nicotine and acetylcholine molecules have different shapes, but the receptor cannot tell them apart because they have the same size and the distribution of their electrical charges is similar.

And, from the The New Columbia Encyclopedia we find the following under acetylcholine:

An organic compound containing carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. It is liberated at nerve cell endings, and there is strong evidence that it is the transmitter substance that conducts impulses from one cell to another in the ganglia of the autonomic nervous system; from nerve cells to smoothe muscle, cardiac muscle, and exocrine glands; and from motor nerve cells to skeletal muscle. Its role in the conduction of nerve impulses elsewhere is still uncertain. The stimulation of skeletal muscle by acetylcholine is inhibited by curare.

Back to Dr. Narby:

The more you give nicotine to your neurons, the more the DNA they contain activates the construction of nicotinic receptors, within certain limits. [...] However, scientific accounts in terms of 'receptors,' 'flux of positively charged atoms,' and 'stimulation of the transcription of the genes coding for the subunits of nicotinic receptors' did not explain in any way the effects of nicotine on consciousness.

The discovery that nicotine stimulates the construction of nicotinic receptors was only made at the beginning of the 1990s; the connection between this phenomenon and the addiction displayed by tobacco users seems obvious, but has yet to be explored in detail. [...]

There are fundamental differences between the shamanic use of tobacco and the consumption of industrial cigarettes. The botanical variety used in the Amazon contains up to eighteen times more nicotine than the plants used in Virginia-type cigarettes. Amazonian tobacco is grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides and contains none of the ingredients added to cigarettes, such as aluminum oxide, potassium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, polyvinyl acetate, and a hundred or so others, which make up approximately 10 percent of the smokable matter.

During combustion, a cigarette emits some 4,000 substances, most of which are toxic. Some of these substances are even radioactive, making cigarettes the largest single source of radiation in the daily life of an average smoker. Cigarette smoke is directly implicated in more than 25 serious illnesses, including 17 forms of cancer. [According to popularized medical studies. But, one might wish to consider if it is the nicotine, or the additives?]

In the Amazon, on the other hand, tobacco is considered a remedy. The Ashaninca word for 'healer, ' or 'shaman,' is sheripiari - literally, 'the person who uses tobacco.' The oldest Ashaninca men I knew were all sheripiari. They were so old that they did not know their own age, which only their deeply wrinkled skin suggested, and they were remarkably alert and healthy.

Intrigued by these disparities, I looked through data banks for comparative studies between the toxicity of the Amazonian variety, (nicotiana rustica) and the variety used by the manufacturers of cigarettes, cigars, rolling tobacco, and pipe tobacco (nicotiana tabacum). I found nothing. The question, it seemed, had not been asked. I also looked for studies on the cancer rate among shamans who use massive and regular doses of nicotine: again, nothing. So, I decided to write to the main authority on the matter, Johannes Wilbert, author of the book Tobacco and shamanism in South America, to put my questions to him. He replied:

"There is certainly evidence that Western tobacco products contain many different harmful agnets which are probably not present in organically grown plants. I have not heard of shamans developing cancers but that may, of course, be a function of several things like lack of Western diagnosis, natural life span of indigenous people, magico-religious restriction of tobacco use in tribal societies, etc."

It seems clear that nicotine does not cause cancer, given that it is active in the brain and that cigarettes do not cause cancer in the brain, but in the lungs, esophagus, stomach, pancreas, rectum, kidneys, and bladder, the organs reached by the carcinogenic tars, which are also swallowed. (Emphasis, mine)

In any case, scientists have never really considered tobacco as a hallucinogen, because Westerners have never smoked large enough doses to reach the hallucinatory state. Consequently, the neurological mechanisms of hallucinations induced by tobacco have not been studied. Paradoxically, nicotinic receptors are the ones best known to neurologists, who have been studying them for decades, given that there are both substances that stimulate these receptors, like acetylcholine and nicotine, and others that block them, like curare and the venom of certain snakes. Indeed, by one of those curious conincidences, tobacco, curare, and snake venom all fit into exactly the same locks inside our brains. [Narby, 1998] (Emphasis, mine.)

Now, it seems strange that these same receptors are stimulated by both nicotine and snake venom, though in opposite modes... hmmm... are we close to a "Reptilian" reason for the enormous campaign to stamp out smoking? And, further, are we close to the chemical condition of the "paralysis" induced in alien abductions? (See Delgado.)

The reader is strongly encouraged to read The Wave Series, particularly the chapter entitled: You take the high road and I'll take the low road for research on the subject of neurochemicals, including acetylcholine which is very enlightening.

http://www.sott.net/article/107034-C...or-SOME-People
    Last edited by Calz; 28th January 2013 at 16:30.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (28th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), eaglespirit (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #397
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Alright, I'm going to post this with little commentary because I'm still digesting it. It is about the eighth sphere, I really feel there is something to this -- I am still thinking about it though. The elements and motifs in this topic draw from this thread, the archons thread, the metaphysics thread, the luciferian agenda thread, and the psyche/metaphor thread. Remember forms and loosh while reading this (please, read it carefully). I'm not backing this one way or the other, and there are some ideas to wrestle with in the article. It definitley needs to be examined though as I think there are vitally important pieces to the puzzle in all this.
    Lecture Five: The Eighth Sphere

Let me express it schematically, as follows: On the Old Moon certain pictures were present. These should have passed over to the Earth as something everywhere perceptible. But Lucifer and Ahriman retained them for themselves. Lucifer and Ahriman wrested from the Earth certain of its constituents and made them into Imaginations, so that these Earth-substances became, not Earthly formations, but Moon formations. Into our Fourth Sphere, therefore, there has been instilled a sphere that is really a Moon-sphere, but is filled with Earthly substantiality and is therefore a bogus creation in the Universe. To the seven Spheres, an Eighth, created in opposition to the progressive Spirits, has been added. The necessary consequence of this is that the Spirits of Form must do battle on the Earth for every morsel of substantiality capable of mineralisation, lest it should be wrested from them by Lucifer and Ahriman and borne into the Eighth Sphere.

But the strength of the process varies in the different regions of our organism. We are diversely constituted; some of our organs are more perfect than others. The most perfect of all is our organ of thinking, the brain and the skull, and there the battle of which I have spoken is the most vehement, precisely because this human head, this human brain, is fashioned as it is; and it is so fashioned because at this place in our body, Lucifer, and Ahriman too, have been the most successful in wresting mineral substance from us. Physical substance there is more spiritualised than anywhere else. The formation of our skull is due to the fact that it is there that most has been wrested from us. Hence it is precisely through the head that we can emancipate ourselves from our organism to the greatest extent. We can soar upwards in thoughts, we can distinguish between the good and the evil. And for that very reason, Lucifer and Ahriman have there been the most successful in wresting away substantiality; in the so-called noblest organ of man they have been able to wrest away the greatest amount of mineralised substantiality. This alchemy by which mineral substance is sent over into the Eighth Sphere is taking place all the time behind the scenes of our existence.

[...]

If everything were to run without a hitch for Lucifer and Ahriman, if they were everywhere able to wrest as much as they wrest from the organ of the head, Earth-evolution would soon reach a point where Lucifer and Ahriman could succeed in destroying our Earth and in leading over all evolution of worlds into the Eighth Sphere, so that Earth-evolution as a whole would take a different course. Hence Lucifer endeavours to unfold his greatest strength of all at the place where man is the most vulnerable, namely, in his head. The stronghold which it is easiest for Lucifer to capture is the human head; and everything that is similar to the head in respect of the distribution of the mineral element, so that it can be drawn out in the same way, is equally exposed to the danger of being despatched into the Eighth Sphere. No less a prospect looms as a consequence of this intention of Lucifer and Ahriman than that the whole evolution of humanity may be allowed to disappear into the Eighth Sphere, so that this evolution would take a different course.

[...]

From this you will realise that Lucifer and Ahriman have an avid desire to bring as much as possible into the Eighth Sphere. Although Goethe mixed Lucifer and Ahriman together, he has nevertheless correctly described how a soul is wrested away from the clutches of Mephistopheles-Ahriman! It would be the richest prize for Lucifer and Ahriman if they could ever succeed in capturing a whole soul for themselves; for thereby such a soul would disappear into the Eighth Sphere and be lost from Earth-evolution. The greatest victory for Lucifer and Ahriman would be if one day they could claim that countless numbers of the dead had passed into their sphere. That would be their greatest victory. Moreover there is a way of achieving it. Lucifer and Ahriman may say: human beings long to know something about the life between death and a new birth. If, therefore, we tell them that they are learning something from the dead, they will be satisfied and will direct their feelings towards the realm from which announcements are made to them as coming from the dead. If therefore we desire that the hearts and minds of men shall be guided towards the Eighth Sphere, let us say to them: we are telling you something that comes from the dead. We shall capture men by alleging that the dead are in our domain.

[...]

Wherever truth is trying to assert itself endeavours are made to transform and re-cast it in such a way that it can somehow serve the opposing Powers. And various endeavours cropping up among us at the present time must be regarded as an effort to distort truth as presented here and apply it in a different sense. The craftiest way of doing this is to declare: the teaching itself is good, the teacher—worthless. The teaching is stolen from the teacher and efforts are made to apply it to some other aims. — What Lucifer and Ahriman would love to do is to be able to take the wisdom of the Gods lock, stock and barrel and transfer it to the Eighth Sphere.

Endeavours such as those I have mentioned are directed to changing a Society in which freedom can prevail into a Society of slaves. That is the method which can serve Ahriman, for he sets out to make such activities useful to himself. — That is the more esoteric side of the matter, which we must now also consider with the necessary earnestness from the exoteric aspect—in the other dialect.

I would beg you not to lose sight of the fact that we are standing at a crucial point in the development of our Spiritual Science.

Source: http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA2...151018p01.html
    There is much more to the article if you click through to the link.

Also, check out Robert Monroe's account about the history of loosh (for a refresher).

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...=196&Itemid=71

See also (for more info on the moon and the eighth sphere): http://montalk.net/moon.pdf

30. Link to Post #398
    Thanks

I will comment more on the 8th sphere later which is basically just another word for something I'm somewhat familiar with.....but to say...

THAT's where the GFL was hiding its spaceship the entire time!!!!

31. Link to Post #399
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Amzer Zo needs to post his Big Head Information here. I seen it in another post and it applies here as well. The psychic frustration of attempting to describe what is only vaguely collectable by them is a central ia multidimensional computer with tentacles influencing all, and even wrapping the earth.
    Like this?

Taken from Franz Erdl's site, where he describes them a bit here; http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Bigheadspersistent.htm

I'm still not sure what to make of his accounts myself, however, as they are so far removed from my own experiences (and what intuitively makes sense to me, personally).

Stephen King also has a book called "Dreamcatcher" which involves a man who is possessed by an extraterrestrial entity.

Vivek, I have to admit I've never heard of the Eighth Sphere, so much of your last post was kind of lost on me. I was able to make some connections from it, however, based on what I know and what's been discussed here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer and Ahriman represent polar opposites, don't they? From what I understood, Lucifer is the primal, animalistic, hyper-emotional side whereas Ahriman is the cold, calculating, machine-like side. Though they may have the same goal in the end, they compete by virtue of drawing people to opposite extremes, which are both removed from our core humanity... Is that about right?

EDIT

I just realized that I hadn't finished your (Vivek) post #369, where it starts to go into the Eighth Sphere. After going back and finishing it, I filled in a lot more of the gaps. So, sorry about that.

Also;

Quote Posted by Vivek
    Wherever truth is trying to assert itself endeavours are made to transform and re-cast it in such a way that it can somehow serve the opposing Powers.
    AMEN
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 28th January 2013 at 17:26.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (28th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jeffrey (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #400
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Amzer Zo needs to post his Big Head Information here. I seen it in another post and it applies here as well. The psychic frustration of attempting to describe what is only vaguely collectable by them is a central ia multidimensional computer with tentacles influencing all, and even wrapping the earth.
    Like this?

Wow ... that was a rush.

Nearly identical image that Val Valerian used on the MATRIX V Quest of the Spirit - The Ultimate Frontier publication.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 34 LastLast