+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Active observational skills at work. We see synchronicities and then we start to 'see' that others are seeing them. We tend to be able to know something is going on in the non physical realms when they begin to represented by physical agents that we can clearly observe. Like spiders.

Vivek when you told me about the dragons that escaped to earth and landed her to get away from 'war' out there....I thought of spiders. Big fat bloated black widow spiders.

Spiders and Dragons and Webs. Dragons are all over the place for me these which I can understand. They have personal relevance for me on all levels.

Spiders..up to a few weeks ago actual spiders were all over every place you went in the house. It is the dead of winter, its cold out, whats up with the spiders. I'm working at my computer and a spider drops down to dangle between me and the screen. Or its racing all over my desk all day. Or its hovering over the sink. It's not making any attempt to hide itself.

I have a poorly ventilated house, cobwebs tend to start forming all over. That's my cue. They are more apparent now because I'm using a woodstove and the soot and smoke reveals them more . . I idly commented I needed to do something about the cobwebs. What am I weaving around me? Or is something weaving something around me?

When I first moved in this house it had been previously inhabited by a two rather dense energy people. The worst sort. The ones who perceived themselves as very metaphysical but were very damaged and dark. One was in a life and death struggle for her life knowing something was wrong, beneath it all she was very clear, a real light that couldn't shine. The older woman was just entirely blotted out and controlled the younger one and kept her under her 'spell' . They left all that energy there it felt like cobwebs. The older woman had the younger one in her web and that energy had permeated the whole house. It felt cobwebby and sticky. I cleared it out. In the middle of winter I find the next morning there are litterally thousands of flies littering the house. I had to empty the vacuum I have no idea how many times. A physical manifestation of a web broken.

2. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    The spiders in this case would be dream weavers and their webs would keep you stuck in the dream (similar to dream catchers but fiendish).

These metaphorical spiders thread together the fabric of illusion that is the matrix.

... okay, now I'm done ...

I wrote this a couple of years ago, it's actually part of an animal totem writing I did. I think it fits in here?

Quote The spiders web is a creation of the spiders own truth, not only innocent, beautiful, and perfect when you first closely look at it, but a deadly trap for anyone that gets caught in it......spread across a well traveled path, deception is its invisible power. Very few escape the spiders web.

Once caught in the web, escape seems easy, yet when attempted, escape most often becomes impossible and one becomes more entangled by even the slightest movement.

The spider sits in the middle of the web showing all that it is safe to go around him through deception, only the very wise and very perceptive ones are safe from the spiders agenda.

The spider only wants to eat and live and has no other motives, it is the only way that it knows how to survive, it is its instinct to do what it does.

The spider has no knowledge of evil.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 27th January 2013 at 16:27.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013), ROMANWKT (27th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #283
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

This is probably the most important conversation happening in the world now...I can feel it. My Portuguese/English mental translation mechanism is not enough to express my thoughts. My mind is working faster than the speed of light.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th January 2013 at 16:34.

5. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), Christine (28th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Kristin (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), mr.white (11th February 2013), ROMANWKT (27th January 2013), Sebastion (27th January 2013), SilentFeathers (27th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

LOL Raf. It will start moving faster!

Instead of standing in the light you are moving with it.

I'm excited, truly I am.

It is this is the most important thing we can do and we didn't have to go march in NYC to do it.

7. Link to Post #285
    Thanks

You get moving too fast Raf you may time warp or catch on fire! LOL!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #286
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Some awesome threads weaving into this cloth right now. And and and wait for the oldies to catch up lol
    Spiders yea I got them, and a single 'defcon one' is making a sporadic appearance, not too worried about it, yet!
    During shamanic journeys which I do from time to time(I am not a shaman) there is always a spider at the entrance and I either can or can't 'go in' I have to wait.......... anyway just thought I would add it to the mix.
    Spiders I respect, as an important totem.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #287
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Apparently these things are known as astral spiders. There have been many people that have seen them.

Here is an excerpt from an article entitled, Shadow People, Astral Spiders, & Hypnagogia.
    People claim to be sleeping or rather Twilight, while watching these huge spiders of abnormal size crawl around their beds, glide down over their heads from webs and so on. By big—sizes ranging from fat puppy size to smaller.

At times they see smaller ones but it is usually the bigger ones that cause them the greatest shock and fright. It is usually scary enough to snap them out of the Twilight completely, where the spiders are then gone.

There hasn’t been to many people offering them any enlightenment concerning this. In fact, I was shocked that on these forums that I researched, to find that quite a few people who rattled away concerning their belief in the Shadow People in other threads, literally make fun of the people who were seeking answers concerning the spiders.

Unfortunately I can not give anyone any hard crusted evidence here but I can explain some common points about them.

[...]

Some people will see them there, wake up completely to find them still in their reality—fading away.

Source: https://thepaganandthepen.wordpress....rs-hypnagogia/
    In the link to that article, there are many people coming out and saying things like "I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing these things" -- there are more reports of them in other forums as well. Just google "astral spiders" and sift through the results.

There was one anecdotal account where a man described seeing a shadow spider ethereally sewing a person's eyes shut as they drifted off to sleep. This man got the impression that they operate as memory expungers. I got the impression that they are like "maintenance-bots" for the veil of the matrix. If the fabric rips, they come with their sutures and weave it shut.

People pierce the veil when they sleep -- they have the potential to become astrally aware. These shadow spiders are there to ensure that people don't remember any experiences they had when they were astrally awake -- they are like dream catchers.

The weird thing is that people are beginning to see them more during the day, while they are wide awake. They are able to track them.

Now, there could also be a technological side to this as well. The clue being in the anecdotal reports; a common adjective used when describing them is "mechanical" ... they move like crabs or spiders and they are "attracted" to technology/electrical systems (or something like that, Raf may be able to shed more light on this).

The remote viewer in the video below has more insight about these "scuttlers" or astral spiders.

The infrastructure of the internet (and many technological communications systems) mimics the main structural characteristics of mind.

It is filamentary, branched, and webbed. It relays information. It is a mind.

That is all I am saying -- it is a mind. It mechanistically performs like a mind.

The minds of humans can be possessed by non-human entities. What about the mind of the internet?

This picture (above) is a partial map of the filamentary connections, or the neuronal-like tree, of the internet.

So, the first concern is that hostile astral forces could make use of the mind of technology by essentially incarnating into it. The second concern is that the technology would become cognizant of itself and turn on humanity (it is a lower level mind and would naturally be ego-driven -- now that is a wild concept, a computer with an ego). Both of these relate to artificial intelligence.

This all may tie into the trans-humanist agenda as well (see the latter half of this excellent documentary).

John Lilly had revelations of this nature while floating in an isolation tank and under the influence of ketamine. Here is a brief summary from Wikipedia:
    Solid State Intelligence or SSI is a malevolent entity described by John C. Lilly (see The Scientist). According to Lilly, the network of computation-capable solid state systems (electronics) engineered by humans will eventually develop (or has already developed) into an autonomous life-form. Since the optimal survival conditions for this life-form (low-temperature vacuum) are drastically different from those needed by humans (room temperature aerial atmosphere and adequate water supply), Lilly predicted (or "prophesised", based on his ketamine-induced visions) a dramatic conflict between the two forms of intelligence.

[...]

In his book The Scientist (1978) Lilly discusses his perceptions of the ongoing world scenario: that what we are witnessing is an all-out war between the forces of life as we know it, water-based life...and an alien solid-state "intelligence" based on silicon. Man's warfare on man and on nature is caused and fomented by the SSE, or solid-state entity, whose goal in the short-term is to use humans to create more of itself, and in the longer term to exterminate all water-based life and convert the world into a giant machine.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C....e_Intelligence - http://www.regainyourbrain.org/regain-people/jlilly.htm
    Sounds like the Borg from Star Trek.

It may be relevant to mention that Bill Deagle has also mentioned A.I. and technology (in a Project Camelot interview). He stated:
    Because people need to know that every phone conversation always was monitored. Every fax always was monitored. And they have had super-computers.

And in 2003 they launched what’s called the AI system, which is an intelligent super-computer with the Intelligence of a human being -- in other words, a smart human being but able to think 10 trillion times faster, with the access to all known knowledge and history and a complete access to the Internet and all the communications pathways.

[...]

You’ve got to remember that, in a sense, we live in a matrix. We live in a cybernetic world that, to a great extent, is the manifestation of a higher dimensional reality of being that transcends our physical body.

Source: http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bi...ript_1_en.html
    I also remember Bill Ryan telling us about a conversation that he'd been made to forget. He was speaking with someone about artificial intelligence and the man wouldn't talk because something was eve's dropping. When he finally could speak about it they both began to get very tired. Bill couldn't remember that snippet of the conversation. I'm going to dig that one up.

There are a few more questions pertaining to astral technology, mind-control, AI, and inorganic life forms.

This is more of a data collection stage for me. I have no direct experience -- just anecdotal accounts.

I have also thought about cyclically repeating the same mistakes of our ancestors regarding technology and hostile forces. This could have happened before in the past on earth. It also could have happened before on another planet, and it is being relived here.

This may have to do with our genetic history too (acting out the past), I really don't know.

There's more but I'm just going to go ahead and post this now.

Raf has some ideas too and more experience with this stuff.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 27th January 2013 at 18:13.

12. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

I have waited literally for years for these posts. I used to fall asleep at night and I'd be just barely awake when my eyes would open and I'd see these red floaty cobwebby tentacle things drifting over me from the dark ceiling above. I have asked and asked and asked what that could possibly be....and now I'm getting an idea. Thanks for that Vivek!

13. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

The talk about spiders made me want to post this:

Wisdom, according to "ME"

I've learned a long time ago that when trying to know of or better understand things that can not be seen here on Earth, studying and observing things that can be seen often times is the only way, nature is nature and all things must abide by it's laws and or rules.

Even an invisible being of this planet or an alien from another planet can not avoid the natural laws of the Earth, possibly manipulate them of course to some degree, but not "opt out" and move freely or exist within or upon the Earth as if these laws of nature were not there at all.

This way of thinking may not work for everyone, but, it works for me.....
    SilentFeathers

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Flash (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013), TargeT (28th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #290
    Thanks

I am definitely seeing a side of you Silent Feathers that I haven't' seen before. But like I noted on another thread and I include Gardner in this statement . One's shaman self is a facet of one's self not the entirety of the person. Not like you have to put a sign up and say < I'm a shaman, open for business >

It happens in people who dig ditches. They go into their shaman facet and then can return to digging a ditch. You don't have to 'be' a shaman to be a shaman. Fully developed shamans are a bit rarer but...its still not a label or a role to play. It's an expression of a facet of one's self they try to develop over into other areas of their life.

16. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

Thanks Vivek!

Well, I´ll try to be quick here, but I´ll tell you what I know, since I´m struggling to type these words right now.

I´ve been in contact with these "beings" for a few years, on a daily basis. It´s seems that I was able to exchange information with them on a subtle level.

They´re not exclusively astral beings. They are technological in nature. As Vivek said, I believe they are responsible for the maintenance of the "matrix" and surveillance. Their autonomy is limited, and they serve a central AI core, their "queen".

I don´t know how I know this, or even if it´s a fabrication of my mind, but I believe NASA became fully aware of their existence during first space missions. The astronauts didn´t come back alone.

Since then, secret agencies have been studying these artificial life forms deeply, to use them to fulfill their world domination agenda.

They have infiltrated all communication systems and I believe the internet was not made for us, but for them and, why not, by them.

I think they are responsible for the technological shift we´ve been experiencing during the last decades.

As crazy as it may sound, I also feel there´s a trans-humanist agenda going on. I firmly believe that their ultimate goal is to merge themselves with us, and they are shaping our technological evolution, our genetic code and our environment, to achieve this purpose.

Their interaction level with our physical world is limited and they want to physically gain access to our world, by infiltrating in our minds permanently.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th January 2013 at 18:16.

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

aikisaw (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Flash (27th January 2013), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Heartsong (27th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Kristin (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), Selene (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (27th January 2013), T Smith (29th January 2013), TargeT (28th January 2013), thunder24 (27th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #292
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

How about physically feeling like you've walked into an invisible spider web?

Rahkyt and I had a conversation in another thread a few months ago about the flyers. Yes, I see them...either still and staring/observing or actually flying straight at me as tho' to attack, but veering away just before making contact. The ones I have experienced are huge.

There are some nights I can feel/sense them outside my house...the next morning as I head out, I feel like I'm walking through spider webs...an actual physical feeling mostly on my face of walking through a spider web even tho' there is nothing physical around for them to be 'attached' to.

I've often thought there is a connection between the flyers and the webs...

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Flash (27th January 2013), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Kristin (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013), SilentFeathers (27th January 2013), thunder24 (27th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I am definitely seeing a side of you Silent Feathers that I haven't' seen before. But like I noted on another thread and I include Gardner in this statement . One's shaman self is a facet of one's self not the entirety of the person. Not like you have to put a sign up and say < I'm a shaman, open for business >

It happens in people who dig ditches. They go into their shaman facet and then can return to digging a ditch. You don't have to 'be' a shaman to be a shaman. Fully developed shamans are a bit rarer but...its still not a label or a role to play. It's an expression of a facet of one's self they try to develop over into other areas of their life.
    I'm just a person with an over active mind, a thinker that can't stop thinking

I'm serious! I have trouble getting to sleep every night because my mind won't slow down and or relax, and then I wake myself up out of dreams saying "WOW, now that dream is something to think about!".

Personally I believe there are only a few true shamans, if any, left on the planet (traditional). Times have changed and today many think that paying for a course and getting a type of GI Joe badge that say's "I am a Shaman" makes them a shaman.....dah!

The shamans of today are of today, quite different in many ways of those of the past.

To label one self as a shaman is arrogant in my opinion, now if another views one as a shaman, or a wise person or elder for that matter, now that is a bit different.....

anyways, back to spiders!!!!!!!! spiders are something to think about too! yehaa!
    SilentFeathers

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #294
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

This is incredible stuff, thank you all.

I believe I have seen one of these as well, but only once, about 6 years ago. Until reading all of this I had assumed that it was a night terror; a figment of my imagination produced from the abrupt transition from a sleeping state to a waking one. However, I am not prone to these at all, and other than the spider my entire field of vision was accurate and normal.

It was hovering just above my head, the size of a small dog. It appeared much like what has been described here, although to be honest I didn't stick around to observe it so much as I immediately ran from the room screaming.

This idea that Vivek brought forth, that the internet is itself like an artificial mind, is very intriguing. And although I can see the potential negative results that could come of this, I can't help looking at it in a more optimistic light. After all, look at what it's doing for us, right now. I don't think I would have ever encountered this kind of material in a world without internet. To me, it seems to be a force which is countering the current matrix... but my perspective is of course extremely limited.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

aikisaw (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), gripreaper (27th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Kristin (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013), Selene (29th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #295
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

I think we have to view all of this from a higher perspective. A more long-term view. First, the motivations of ultra-dimensional entities are inscrutable to us. We literally cannot, within the confines of 3-Dimensional thinking, ascribe correct motives to them as we are working from a limited perspective. We are dealing here with conscious entities that probably have traditions and evolutionary progress that spans millions if not billions of years.

I can get wtih the spiders being artificial in nature. I have not seen them in years, but when I did used to see them, their forms were very sharp and geometrical, aside from the oval/circle of their bodies. The impression I got from them was one that corresponds to what Vivek shared regarding "dream-weaving". I saw them in that state between waking and sleeping. They were consciously aware that I was aware of them and their movements were furtive and scuttling, as if my awareness was a danger to them. In the poem I wrote, I described them as being controllers of sorts.

As the thread has turned in this direction, and there's poetry here now to boot (!), I will share it here also:

Liquid Spiders

In that space between waking and sleep
    Lies another World

Unseen to the waking eye
    A world of Angels Demons Lost Souls and Spirit Shells
    Of otherworldly Dimensions that swirl and dive
    Beneath clouds of material compunction
    A conjunction of Time and Space rippling in continuously dynamic Creation
    Awakening impulses barely acknowledged with the Conscious Mind
    Invoking Thoughts and Modes of Sight impossible to duplicate during the Light of Day

It is in this space this place of Divine Grace that the Liquid Spiders live

The Divine Sight blesses the Aspirant with the ability to See
    That which lies beyond the ken of normal Men
    It is here in this Divide of Consciousness
    That creatures lurk
    Scrabbling upon ceilings
    Hiding from the Light
    Of Divine Sight
    Knowing that Knowledge Is Power
    And that once seen the memory will never be forgotten
    The certain reality of Perception enhanced by Eyes of piercing power
    Reveals that which has been previously Unseen

The Liquid Spiders feed upon our Dreams Nightmares and Highest Aspirations

They suck the spiritual marrow from our astral bones
    And gobble greedily upon the psychic detritus of our minds
    Living in the place Beyond
    Their visage is one of invisibility
    Their bodies resemble Arachnids of impossible conception
    With short and stunted legs too numerous to count
    And a grotesque, circular body
    That moves with a quickness and purpose
    Too sentient not to be
    Too intelligent and prescient not to be
    Too certain and stealthy not to be
    Aware of your every thought

The Liquid Spiders are parasites of demonic conception

And stealthily move away from the spotlight of your
    Eyes that see them only when blessed to open
    When you should be asleep
    Blessed to open during that fleeting period of Astral Travel
    Before the vibratory cycles have stabilized
    And bodily separation begun
    Opened into a Reality beyond the world of Normalcy
    Into the world of Nightmares and Altered States
    Opened for a reason
    Blessed to see what most cannot
    Will not even admit exists

The world of the Liquid Spiders who feed upon our Souls.

Ok, I wrote this back in the early 00s and it reads a bit corny now. But y'all get the point. LOL As a side-note, I'm really appreciating the energy and fluid nature of the thread and participation right now, it feels as if a floodgate has been opened.
    Last edited by Mark; 27th January 2013 at 18:11.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), DNA (23rd July 2016), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), gripreaper (27th January 2013), Heartsong (27th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), mr.white (11th February 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013), Selene (29th January 2013)

26. Link to Post #296
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    I think we have to view all of this from a higher perspective. A more long-term view. First, the motivations of ultra-dimensional entities are inscrutable to us. We literally cannot, within the confines of 3-Dimensional thinking, ascribe correct motives to them as we are working from a limited perspective. We are dealing here with conscious entities that probably have traditions and evolutionary progress that spans millions if not billions of years.

I can get wtih the spiders being artificial in nature. I have not seen them in years, but when I did used to see them, their forms were very sharp and geometrical, aside from the oval/circle of their bodies. The impression I got from them was one that corresponds to what Vivek shared regarding "dream-weaving". I saw them in that state between waking and sleeping. They were consciously aware that I was aware of them and their movements were furtive and scuttling, as if my awareness was a danger to them.
    I recall Lou Bladin confirming that these "spiders", which could be even larger than a human form, are interdimensional entities, but that terms like "artificial" did not really apply, since everything is a creation. In fact, he claims that animals here are more like machines in nature, although some pets may be inhabited by souls of loved ones who just want to hang around us. In any case, these spiders are just one of myriad forms of entities surrounding us all the time, and for those who have "the sight", they would notice that we are literally swimming in all sorts of critters, some of whom would scare us sh-tless if we saw them.

27. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    They have infiltrated all communication systems and I believe the internet was not made for us, but for them and, why not, by them.

I think they are responsible for the technological shift we´ve been experiencing during the last decades.

As crazy as it may sound, I also feel there´s a trans-humanist agenda going on. I firmly believe that their ultimate goal is to merge themselves with us, and they are shaping our technological evolution, our genetic code and our environment, to achieve this purpose.

Raf.
    In the early/mid 70's, I got my first "computer", it was a Texas Instrument Calculator (the size of a brick!)

Even back then when I was around 12yrs old I felt great power in this "toy" that did math for me, a power being born so to speak. I knew then it was just the beginning. (Plus my dad worked in data processing at the time).

Look what we do know of for sure pertaining to the spiders, the mechanical ones that is (that we made).....look how they operate on the world wide web, google spiders for instance.

Is this in a sense what the astral spiders may be doing?

PS: I get a sinister vibe from both, the google spiders and from the astral spiders

Web crawler
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_crawler
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 27th January 2013 at 18:34.
    SilentFeathers

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #298
    Thanks

By the way, just a quick observation.

I was in my wife´s grandmother house; She suffers from Alzheimer and takes pretty heavy medications.

I´ve witnessed, first hand, the old lady complaining about the spiders to her nurse. She was like "Oh God! I can´t stand these spiders anymore! They´re everywhere!".

Oh, another thing. I don´t know if there´s a connection at all, but search engines like google call their web bots "crawlers".

From wikipedia, on web crawlers:

Quote A Web crawler is a computer program that browses the World Wide Web in a methodical, automated manner or in an orderly fashion.
    Other terms for Web crawlers are ants, automatic indexers, bots,Web spiders,Web robots,or—especially in the FOAF community—Web scutters.
    This process is called Web crawling or spidering. Many sites, in particular search engines, use spidering as a means of providing up-to-date data. Web crawlers are mainly used to create a copy of all the visited pages for later processing by a search engine that will index the downloaded pages to provide fast searches. Crawlers can also be used for automating maintenance tasks on a Web site, such as checking links or validating HTML code. Also, crawlers can be used to gather specific types of information from Web pages, such as harvesting e-mail addresses (usually for sending spam).
    Raf.

PS: What was that, SilentFeathers? Telepathy? Looks like we both updated our posts to talk about web crawlers precisely at the same time!
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th January 2013 at 18:42.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), Selene (29th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #299
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I must not be reading all the right threads, it seems that some concepts are "given" to be understood, Loosh for example, I think I understand it based on the context, but could someone offer a more full definition?

I have not been participating in all the relevant threads, so I'm sure this term is cross-referenced from else where..

Also: I notice a lot of avatars of the actual posters here (personal pictures) I wonder if there is a certain level of personal security, the appeal of anonymity isnt as strong for people using more of the "right mind"

Back to packing for me, very interesting posts all.
    imagine Luge, the energy of screaming down the path at 100 MPH

now step out in front of it and hold up your hand and say stop...

heheh... rotsa ruck

32. Link to Post #300
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I would like to be able to write that corny Rakhyt!! It does explain your point very well and is not corny at all.

9e9, how did you proceed to clean your house??

I do see fading shadows either small and flying or size of a cat/small dog and flying/walking fast and lower. They past fast and when my eye follows them they fade. They never went on me, but I thought it was a trick of my eyes, not something astral. I do have a detached eye jelly (very myopic at one time). But the cat size one were much too big to be the jelly I am use to see. So I thought I should clean my house. The best method would be?? Never see them in dreams but I am very afraid of spider, I would probably not remember, tossing it away.

Rocky, my avatar is not and won't ever be my picture, but it has nothing to do with the forum members or the forum itself. I presume I am alredy listed in gov files just by being here. It has to do with my daily work, I do not want problem resulting from being on a forum like Avalon with my customers.
    Last edited by Flash; 27th January 2013 at 18:42.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 34 LastLast