+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #421
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,339 times in 15,478 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Amzer Zo needs to post his Big Head Information here. I seen it in another post and it applies here as well. The psychic frustration of attempting to describe what is only vaguely collectable by them is a central ia multidimensional computer with tentacles influencing all, and even wrapping the earth.

[...]
    Well, all right, here it is (from this thread: Camelot disclosure from Kerry):

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    [...]

Quote The trail of the Octopus, also known as the Shadow Government can be detected by following the money.

Most people are led to mistakenly believe that "the arms of the octopus" are just a metaphorical way of describing the ever increasing control of... "something."

Well, there IS a REALITY to it:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Apparently this kind of entity has remained unobserved for a very, very long time:

Franz Erdl on Bigheads

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/erdlb...s14jun12.shtml
    June 14, 2012 . E-Y posted Sep. 25, 2012

Perhaps they might also be known under a different name. I have no idea. I had a lot experiences with Bigheads in the last two weeks and I would like to tell you about them.

First, I don't know to this day whether all Bigheads are soulless. I tend to believe that they are. Perhaps they have deceived us at previous meetings and feigned a soul. Or there may be some with a soul and others without, a biological robot version, as it were, like some small grays. The answers are still open.

Second, I do not know whether they all have the same body shape. The shape of the head seems to be at least very similar. It may be that there are some with bodies which have arms and legs (sometimes even more than two arms). Others have energy sucking, hose-like tentacles.

Third, I've discovered a portal in the body of a Bighead. Logic tells me that they all probably have one and that they can send stolen energies into another dimension, for example.

I have put up a picture here that a friend had drawn for me. It should not stop you from seeing them in a different way. This is how I saw one, but I am not a certified psychic.

Important aspects of the picture:

-the big head with a small face,

-the portal in the body,

-and the energy tubes for manipulation and energy-sucking.

They manipulate and suck energy from men and women (in this image, only women are shown), as well as animals and perhaps even other spirits.

What the image fairly represents is that Bigheads can handle people much like marionettes. They manipulate, change feelings, create misunderstandings, create narratives, provoke events, etc. And they do it completely unnoticed. Bigheads are also very difficult to detect, like the snakes we have written about. Perhaps it's because they have no soul. If you, as a psychic or a healer, want to find them, it's good to know how they act.

Here are some examples:

Undermining a spiritual project
    A group of people has a spiritual project that they would like to undertake, but the Dark Side beings wish to interfere and stop it. So a Bighead pushes himself quietly and unnoticed over the project, including all those involved and those which might have an influence on the project like the members of the project, their spouses, all their enemies, competitors, suppliers, etc. . These people can be geographically dispersed, but in the Ethereal, they are close because they are subject related and connected. The Bighead sits astrally above about them and connects a power hose to everybody involved.

And then the show begins, or better said, nothing happens. The project does not move forward. They only encounter expenses, but no results: The competition is causing trouble, the enemies perform black magic, the spouse is constantly looking for a dispute, etc.. This is a very typical Bighead manipulation.

(I am just remembering how many free energy projects have gone nowhere...)

Monitoring gifted people (psychics)
    Bigheads can be used to control specially gifted people. Their skills and abilities can be blocked. That will make them feel depressed or aggressive; the family does not understand them; they try therapies that do not really work. In such a case, the family, as well as all the doctors and therapists involved, have been tapped and manipulated by the Bighead. Wherever the gifted person goes, nobody can really help him. I suppose that the skills of these people are either sucked or remotely accessed, or used for dark purposes via mind control. In the latter case, those who are involved as handlers or programmers are also controlled by the Bighead.

Supplying upper echelon NWO people with life energy
    So where do you think they get their energy from? Of course, from powerful women (perhaps not exclusively). Poor women! They may be sick, without power, in any case they won't feel good. This group of Illuminati or Freemasons I could perceive, performed black magic rituals every now and then against their female victims, which delivered new energy to them.

The Bighead takes care of the transfer of energy to the men, but this Illuminati were probably also very heavily manipulated by the Bighead. I noticed this when I removed the Bighead of the whole group, victims and perpetrators. There was something like a deep breath, a relief, or even a joyful feeling between those top managers. I had never expected something like that. The further development of this story is yet to be seen.

How to discover Bigheads and what can I do against them?
    I use my soul channel for healing and the power of decision of my solar plexus, to destroy soulless beings or astral machines, because you cannot heal them. Certainly other methods can be used. I rarely see them.

I discover the Bigheads mostly through conjecture. When I suspect there could be one, then I ask my soul, whether that's true and I get the answer as an energy reaction or accordingly, no reaction. If I get a positive response, I take away all power sucking hoses by pronouncing this intention. It is useful to find out who else is tapped.

Good luck!
    Franz Erdl

Comments
    Subject: Franz Erdl on Bigheads
    Date: Thu, September 27, 2012
    To: Ken Adachi

Hi Ken,

[...]

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about an incident that occurred back in August of this year.

I don't want to reveal specific names and locations of those concerned out of respect for their privacy, so I will explain what I can without real names.

My friend, I'll call him Fred Stubborn, is the son of a now deceased native hereditary chief here in Canada. His family is well known, so I cannot give details away that could easily identify his family.

From anecdotes related to me by the Stubborns and other family acquaintances, the Stubborns have had a number of difficulties in terms of crazy patterns of unexpected turmoil that deeply upset their three currently living generations.

I am deeply touched that Fred kindly allowed me to spend time away from the city and place a trailer on his large property, where I can spend time close to nature, and appreciate the connection.

He has also imparted me with much of the old native wisdom and knowledge of the interconnectedness of the entire living body that is Earth.

I was wondering one day why his family had suffered so many tragedies and upsets, and the spirit of Fred's mother approached my wife and touched her on the shoulder. My wife mostly senses entities from an emotional/empathic standpoint. She can often sense and see them, but it is I who can hear them and communicate directly with them. We complement each other well.

At that moment, she told me that someone was there and needed to be heard. When this happens I usually ask who they are, and what their purpose is.

So, I asked her who she was, and she told me that she was Fred's mother, and that she was here to ask me for help. I asked her what she wanted help with, and at that moment we both (my wife and I) felt was must have been at least a few generations of this family present.

She told me that what they needed was a shaman. I was quite surprised, because I do not consider myself a medicine man, shaman, or other terms used for that. I asked her what made her think that I could be of help, and she said to me that I was the first one to ever hear them.

So, I entered my meditative state and very quickly found an entity that looked very much like what Franz showed a picture of, though I perceived it as a large, black, octopus-like creature with an over-sized head. It appeared to me to be sitting on top of a portal, and its tentacles were reaching out to all the members of the Stubborn family, both alive and deceased.

When it became aware that I was tracking it, it actually tried to seize me or attach to me with a tentacle.

It was not a conscious decision on my part, more an instant reaction, but I used spider medicine: started winding a long thread of light tightly around the body of the critter, slowly choking it off from its tentacles, which made it release its grip on all the souls.

When I started winding, I called unto he who is known as Michael for assistance, someone you could say I have a bit of a working relationship with.

I kept winding tighter and tighter and tighter, until I commanded it to leave this plane. At that moment, it seemed to slide into the portal and disappear, leaving no portal behind.

Almost immediately, my wife and I both felt a massive lightening feeling around us, the entire property and the Stubborns themselves, that persisted for the rest of our vacation, and since.

All seems quiet now to this day with this family, six weeks on.

It was a strange occurrence, but I had almost entirely forgotten about it when I read the Bigheads article yesterday.

Thank you for this article Franz, now we have a better idea of what it is I was dealing with.

Does anyone know what these entities have been called, historically? I'd be curious to know, myself. I also wonder if their 'controllers' still have as much power here, since I dispatched it so easily.

My wife and I both felt it important to share this info, as others may find it useful.
    Thanks Ken, keep up the great work, your site continues to live up to its name.

Claude

Subject: Canadian Reader Confirms Bigheads Manipulative Influence
    Date: Fri, September 28, 2012
    To: Ken Adachi

Hello Ken,

Exceptional information. I do believe there are so many of these situations where a family is under this kind of influence and for sure it's happening to me. And a lot more.

greetings
    John

The Netherlands

Whatever name one gives that "thing," whether it is thought-form, golem, tulpa, postulate or eggregore; it is an entity with a life of its own created to regulate the life and activity of a family/ bloodline/ group/ business/ corporation/ society/ religion/ etc... and best described by Steve Richards in the line of the shamanic traditon as "everything IS alive" and "all life forms are seeking survival within its own dimension of time":

Quote Today, I believe our world is being controlled by another dimension that has entrapped the spirit of man into its game; and when you enter the game of another, you are governed by the laws of that game, by the creator of that game.
    Quote Randy: Yea. Steve, you mentioned how in the terms of this festival you had gone to, to the elders of the community. It sounds like there are key linkages or key people that line up in terms of authority or being able to give permission in this area. How would you identify those people? Obviously here you have, what, a tribal council? So you’ve gone to the tribal council, they, in effect, have authority over this event and over the people who will or won’t enter into it.

Steve: Okay. If I decide to form a company, and I got together with two or three other people, their intent and their ego will create the entity at the structure of that company. That entity, once created, a body of intent of all three of that company, of their intent and their ego, will always be part of the entity that creates that company. It’ll never change.

When you go into community, they organized this festival. Therefore, they were the creator of this festival. Therefore, I’m entering the game of someone else’s creation. Therefore, I need the creator of that creation’s permission to activate that dimension. You can’t invade the space of another without authority, because the moment you enter the game of another, you violate lore. The moment you violate lore by entering into the game of another, it can be taken over by whatever’s in that game. This is why this is so important for people not to be playing around with other dimensions. There’s so many people that think they know what they’re doing and they have no idea what they’re doing.
    ... it all comes down to the INTENT behind the creation:

Quote Steve: Okay, okay. One of the interesting things I look at here is you’ve got to understand how homeopathy works and osteopathic frequencies work. And, you know equal force against equal forces become null and void. Interesting. So, I look at this, Aboriginal culture says, ‘everything is alive.’ So, I had a woman that comes into me from Chile. Doesn’t speak good English. Her daughter said, “my mum can’t sleep, she’s on two lots of sleeping tablets and can’t sleep.” I said, ‘well that makes sense, she’s got two separate entities in there, they both need to keep her awake before she feeds them.’ Everything’s alive.

So what happens is for these drugs to be created they’ve got to have an intent behind their creation. The first is the law of intent and the law of agreement. So what is the intent in the creation of that drug and what’s its intent? It now becomes a life‐form that needs to survive like anything else. Therefore, an anti‐depressant means it has to keep you depressed so you’ll feed it. And when you feed it, it will make you no longer depressed. It's got it’s food source, thank you very much. Another life‐form taking over the vehicle. Stunned.

Miranda: Wow. I had a question for you Steve. I actually just got an email from somebody who’s familiar with your work. And it reminded me to ask this, do you have, the people that you work with, do they sometimes feel a lot of interference or resistance or get a lot of attacks prior to coming to you because the entities know, sort of, that their end is near and try to keep the people away from achieving this healing solution?

Steve: Okay, well there’s two‐fold question you’ve got there. And I’ll go into two parts of it. First off, the moment you, whether becoming aware of it or not, the moment you want to make changes, and you want to be clear of whatever’s affecting you, just that intent is put out for these beings that are aware. And the moment that takes place, you’re going to come under attack. And the attack’s going to come from the closest people to you sometimes: you mother, your father, your brother, your sister, your husband, you wife, your friends, your neighbor – whoever they can get access to.
    Quote Steve: By telling your Spirit, ‘this is my vehicle, Spirit don’t let anything in this vehicle, I do not invite anything in, do not let anything in the space of this vehicle.’ By laying out that, speaking to it, this is your field. Between you and your Spirit made that agreement, ‘thank you, nothing’s allowed in, if it gets in, it’s going to get dealt with.’ You may already have a lot of stuff in there, in other dimensions, in separate dimensions. There’re probably many layers of dimensions within you that’s let things in from the past. But when you stop feeding these things, it’s interesting, when you become aware and you want to make changes, and you decide to stop feeding these beings, then they’re not going to obtain energy. If they’re not going to obtain energy, they’re not going to get fed, they’ll have to starve, or find somewhere else to go to get fed. So eventually, they’re not going to hang around, are they?
    ... and it doesn't matter how many trillion of years ago a group or secret society was created... it's still alive and seeking survival through recruiting individuals "resonating" sympathetically to the intent behind the creation of that group or society...

Makes one wonder about how many people confuse such multi-tentacles "Vishnus" with their spirit guides or "higher selves?"

Interview with Steve Richards:

Download MP3 Audio Dreamtime Healing: Ancient Aboriginal Modalities with Steve Richards-Part 1 (right click, "Save as")
    Full Transcript -Dreamtime Healing-Hour 1-PDF (right click, "Save as")

Download MP3 Audio Dreamtime Healing: Ancient Aboriginal Modalities with Steve Richards-Part 2 (right click, "Save as")
    Full Transcript -Dreamtime Healing-Hour 2-PDF (right click, "Save as")
    Last edited by Hervé; 29th January 2013 at 00:55.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), bennycog (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (30th January 2013), Jeffrey (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), Selene (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), spiritwind (2nd February 2013), wegge (29th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #422
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Oooopsss... sorry, double posting... my IE9 acting up again!
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th January 2013 at 22:08.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (29th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #423
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

As a follow up to the above from another thread:

Well, since Paul's gone over the bend here...

There is something very misunderstood about corporations or companies, manufacturing plants, communities, leagues, associations, lodges, clubs, groups, cliques, etc... and that is that they are founded by a number of individuals agreeing on a common dream, vision, purpose, goal, etc...

And that's where the crux of the matter resides: it's being given life, first in the dream/astral/mental world, then being made to land in the 3D/physical reality as a birth/inauguration ceremony. [Ever wondered about these ceremonies of laying in the "foundation/first/corner" stone of templar/masonic lodges, churches, government buildings, etc...?]

In other word: it's become ALIVE!

Now, switching to the Aboriginal point of view of a Steve Richards:

EVERYTHING IS ALIVE!

... through an example he gave in his interview with Randy Maugans:

Quote Steve: Okay, okay. One of the interesting things I look at here is you’ve got to understand how homeopathy works and osteopathic frequencies work. And, you know equal force against equal forces become null and void. Interesting. So, I look at this, Aboriginal culture says, ‘everything is alive.’ So, I had a woman that comes into me from Chile. Doesn’t speak good English. Her daughter said, “my mum can’t sleep, she’s on two lots of sleeping tablets and can’t sleep.” I said, ‘well that makes sense, she’s got two separate entities in there, they both need to keep her awake before she feeds them.’ Everything’s alive.

So what happens is for these drugs to be created they’ve got to have an intent behind their creation. The first is the law of intent and [, the second,] the law of agreement. So what is the intent in the creation of that drug and what’s its intent? It now becomes a life-form that needs to survive like anything else. Therefore, an anti-depressant means it has to keep you depressed so you’ll feed it. And when you feed it, it will make you no longer depressed. It got it’s food source, thank you very much. Another life-form taking over the vehicle. Stunned.

Everything’s alive. And that’s where we go back to the drugs. When these drugs are created there’s an intent in the creation of those drugs, and they’re alive. They need to survive like everything else. Because, they are... they are atoms with memory stored in them. But what I’ve found is when you hit something where there’s equal force, [it] crumbles: null and void.

Quite often on the table, I’ll say to people, whoa, whoa, stop. Get out of that, that’s your head-space. Whoa, hang on, that’s your soul, I acknowledge that, get out of the soul, be in the Spirit. And, other times, lots of life-forms come out and they try to justify why they should exist. The drugs are really good. They often state that they’re spiritually aware, it’s a life form trying to justify its existence in the being.
    That's the mystery... these corporations are LIVE entities!

Being live entities they cannot help but conjure whatever it takes to stay alive and survive as growing LIVE ENTITIES. Outsourcing to wit

And that's the difference between "us" and TPTB: they know what they are doing... we don't.

They know what they are doing because they know what a thought form is and start their lodges with an eggregore/thought form. They know that, that thought form/eggregore/tulpa/golem has a life/mind of its own and they know what it's gona do to survive and stay alive as well as what to do to direct/steer it.

So... Rockefeller's big pharma... imagine the fractalian repetition of staying alive from the scale of the corporation and its board of directors down to the pill one takes...

Reeling yet?

Then it gets compounded when the size of corporations allows for the inevitable rise of psychopaths into their upper hierarchy as described in that "Twilight of the Psychopath" paper...

Accordingly, if "we" want to win, "we" better know what we are fighting against!

The guys who founded the "US of A" knew what they were doing in that respect: they dreamt of a very big entity/eggregore and fed it as much as they could for generations to come.

That entity they dreamt of and gave life to is the real WHITE HAT!

Me think it's time to acknowledge it?
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th January 2013 at 21:35.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), bennycog (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (30th January 2013), Jeffrey (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), mr.white (12th February 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), T Smith (29th January 2013), wegge (29th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #424
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,188 times in 5,446 posts

My sense of the 8th sphere is that it is outside of the tree of life. It is a sanctuary for that which has a counter plan. Archontic influence has its home here. That being one of others.

As Rahkyt wisely counsels, not getting lost in shiny new ideas is important. The phrase is in getting lost or sidetracked. There are many rich paths off of the main road. However, the main road is where we can gather our collective strength. Explore, but do not go too far and get lost. This is said so that we can observe ourselves. Our inquisitiveness can be used against us. As usual, it is all about balance and not inhibition.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

alexandra (29th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (30th January 2013), gooty64 (28th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (28th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (28th January 2013), PurpleLama (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), spiritwind (2nd February 2013)

9. Link to Post #425
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,670 times in 13,286 posts

The guys who founded the "US of A" knew what they were doing in that respect: they dreamt of a very big entity/eggregore and fed it as much as they could for generations to come.
    There is just one more factor to remember...
    the competition factor.

The corporate world is a world at war...many fronts, many battles.

CEOs can get fired and replaced if they don't keep their shareholders happy.

They war not only against us, the great unwashed....
    but against competing companies, too.
    Last edited by ulli; 28th January 2013 at 21:50.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (30th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), spiritwind (2nd February 2013)

11. Link to Post #426
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    This process must be engaged. Each must go through it for themselves just in order to get to that which lies beneath. It cannot be bypassed. No one else can do it for you. The information, the knowledge that we consume so eagerly is, in this case, more of a distraction in that it takes you away from the understanding that you have to go beyond all of that. It is good to know and perhaps necessary to know but what that knowledge is really for is to emphasize to you in no uncertain terms that it must be transcended, the work must be done in order to move beneath the knowledge and confront the personal and constructed thought patterns and infiltrations that are there specifically to keep you from going deeper. By making you think that this is the depths. That knowing this stuff is the goal. That by knowing it, you have succeeded, transcended, achieved enlightenment, stilled the mind.

This is a trap. What you, we, seek is beneath and beyond it all. There is no substitute for doing the work. Knowing Thyself.
    Rahkyt, I just wanted to comment briefly about this post, which I find brilliant btw. I entirely agree with your emphasis on the importance of our internal work, that of 'knowing thyself'. It very likely is the most important and crucial pursuit, one in which I try to keep progressing. However, is it truly and categorically a distraction, to pursue this information regarding the external? Can we not undertake both in tandem?

Quote Posted by Amzer-zo
    Today, I believe our world is being controlled by another dimension that has entrapped the spirit of man into its game; and when you enter the game of another, you are governed by the laws of that game, by the creator of that game.

[...]

...when you become aware and you want to make changes, and you decide to stop feeding these beings, then they’re not going to obtain energy. If they’re not going to obtain energy, they’re not going to get fed, they’ll have to starve, or find somewhere else to go to get fed. So eventually, they’re not going to hang around, are they?
    If these quotes above are truthful, it may be very constructive to our inner realms to better understand outside influences, along with their nature and origins. Again, this is not to contend the notion that this CAN be distracting if one is leaving oneself unchecked.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

another bob (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (30th January 2013), Jeffrey (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #427
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks

As a follow up to the above from another thread:

Well, since Paul's gone over the bend here...

There is something very misunderstood about corporations or companies, manufacturing plants, communities, leagues, associations, lodges, clubs, groups, cliques, etc... and that is that they are founded by a number of individuals agreeing on a common dream, vision, purpose, goal, etc...

And that's where the crux of the matter resides: it's being given life, first in the dream/astral/mental world, then being made to land in the 3D/physical reality as a birth/inauguration ceremony. [Ever wondered about these ceremonies of laying in the "foundation/first/corner" stone of templar/masonic lodges, churches, government buildings, etc...?]

In other word: it's become ALIVE!

Now, switching to the Aboriginal point of view of a Steve Richards:

EVERYTHING IS ALIVE!

... through an example he gave in his interview with Randy Maugans:

So what happens is for these drugs to be created they’ve got to have an intent behind their creation. The first is the law of intent and [, the second,] the law of agreement. So what is the intent in the creation of that drug and what’s its intent? It now becomes a life-form that needs to survive like anything else. Therefore, an anti-depressant means it has to keep you depressed so you’ll feed it. And when you feed it, it will make you no longer depressed. It got it’s food source, thank you very much. Another life-form taking over the vehicle. Stunned.

Everything’s alive. And that’s where we go back to the drugs. When these drugs are created there’s an intent in the creation of those drugs, and they’re alive. They need to survive like everything else. Because, they are... they are atoms with memory stored in them. But what I’ve found is when you hit something where there’s equal force, [it] crumbles: null and void.

Quite often on the table, I’ll say to people, whoa, whoa, stop. Get out of that, that’s your head-space. Whoa, hang on, that’s your soul, I acknowledge that, get out of the soul, be in the Spirit. And, other times, lots of life-forms come out and they try to justify why they should exist. The drugs are really good. They often state that they’re spiritually aware, it’s a life form trying to justify its existence in the being.
    That's the mystery... these corporations are LIVE entities!

Being live entities they cannot help but conjure whatever it takes to stay alive and survive as growing LIVE ENTITIES. Outsourcing to wit

And that's the difference between "us" and TPTB: they know what they are doing... we don't.

They know what they are doing because they know what a thought form is and start their lodges with an eggregore/thought form. They know that, that thought form/eggregore/tulpa/golem has a life/mind of its own and they know what it's gona do to survive and stay alive as well as what to do to direct/steer it.

So... Rockefeller's big pharma... imagine the fractalian repetition of staying alive from the scale of the corporation and its board of directors down to the pill one takes...

Reeling yet?

Then it gets compounded when the size of corporations allows for the inevitable rise of psychopaths into their upper hierarchy as described in that "Twilight of the Psychopath" paper...

Accordingly, if "we" want to win, "we" better know what we are fighting against!

That entity they dreamt of and gave life to is the real WHITE HAT!

Me think it's time to acknowledge it?
    Very excellent post in many ways. The life aspect of it is given by the life forms that make a corporation up. It is interesting to watch how these 'bodies' become infected with parasites once a certain threshold of vitality is reached. Some modern corporations start out as parasites. The tech bubble at the end of the last century was a big instance of just that. Facebook has always been parasitic.

Another point to be made here, and a dirty word for many is hierarchy. The importance of certain ones whose duty it is to hold a vision and marshal resources to facilitate development and sustenance. I have said it before and will say it again. The golden ages had golden leaders. When one entertains what a sovereign embodies in the grail sense, it is seen as a duty and repository for the, let me use the word, zeitgeist of an idea, people, country, etc.
    Last edited by modwiz; 28th January 2013 at 22:20.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), donk (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (30th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (28th January 2013), PurpleLama (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #428
    Morocco Avalon Member PurpleLama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,114 times in 4,119 posts

Any time minds come together, something comes out of it, the country, the corporation, threads and forums, folks mostly don't see the mental environment and the forms it spawns. It speeds up, the more that people agree to something, and it isn't always what you seem to agree to, often isn't if someone involved knows what they're doing. Thoughts are independent of the thinker, and with the right energy or enough energy they can take a form for good or ill.
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (31st January 2013), greybeard (28th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #429
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,689 times in 526 posts

Can somebody tell me if The Bowen Technique performed by an ex grand master of a local lodge (Freemasons) could have some negative implication relating to this Big head entity ??
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

18. Link to Post #430
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,484 times in 2,572 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    My sense of the 8th sphere is that it is outside of the tree of life. It is a sanctuary for that which has a counter plan. Archontic influence has its home here. That being one of others.
    Yes, Modwiz, thank you for that clarification. I recognized after I wrote it and reread that my mention of the 8th sphere and the tree of life one after the other might be misinterpreted. But, you give me the space here to add a bit more:

The information is important. This information, again, allows us to cultivate a mindset that leads to the desire to go deeper. When I use desire in this instance, I mean the intention augmented by emotion to crash through all of the layers in order to get to the core. At a certain point, the knowledge gathered, the understanding of the esoteric realities and hierarchical structure compounds, creating new potentialities for understandings. It's like a chaotic system that all of a sudden becomes fractalized and ordered because the disparate linkages find interconnections that then fire together because they are now wired together, giving us access to higher order information that seems to come out of nowhere but is really just a synthesis of everything learned previously.

The aspect I want to touch on a bit more is the e-motion side of it. How the knowledge of esoteric and biological conjunctions order thought that is then commented on individually in the state of discursiveness. It is important to understand that emotions come from our thoughts. That the seemingly sterile and bland information that has no inherent emotional content jogs our neural nets which interconnect memories and ideas that seemingly have no connection. So, thinking about an 8th sphere can resurrect thoughts about demons, which may lead to zombies, which may lead to monsanto, which may lead to resident evil, which leads to blood and gore and pain and danger that may then lead to a hypothalamus trigger which then sends a cascade of fear neuropeptides into the body, causing us to physically react to an idea/concept. This process may happen so fast that we are not even aware of the intricate connections we've just made while learning the information and so we may remain confused as to why we all of a sudden have certain feelings that come up in regards to something stated that we previously have had no knowledge of.

It is in the context of this release of emotion that the control matrices, from the foreign installation to the higher orders of command and control can gain access to and infiltrate the thought process. The discursiveness program attached to fear begins. The discursiveness program attached to whatever programming we have each individually cultivated surrounding fear initiates. This cascades into all of the other interconnected emotional and thought complexes which can leave us reeling, all of a sudden dazed and confused, feeling drained because we are being drained right then and there as a result of the loosh production factory having been geared up extra-dimensoinally. The process at this particular stage of our education has resulted in a feeding frenzy that we had no intention of initiating but that we did by triggering ingrained patterns of thought processing that led to an emotional release.

This is why I emphasized, without going into the reasons why deeply enough, that delving beneath the information itself - as well as that which contains and processes the information - and examining the thought processes we engage in while attending to that knowledge is paramount. This is the way that we see the actually modality of our infiltration. How exactly "their" mind talks to us with "our" voice in "our" head, that begins the cascade leading to energy consumption. Wheedling, derisive, dismissive, angry, sarcastic. Programs. External in nature. Designed to elicit energy from us.

So I reemphasize. The information is good. The information is necessary. Good and necessary to the extent that it reiterates the importance of controlling the mind.

Once this process is begun and the thoughts become ordered and a strict regimen of self-examination and observation becomes automatic it becomes easier to process information without identifying with that information. Because it is in the identification that we become attached. It is becoming attached that leads to emotional dependency. And that dependency leads to a loss of personal sovereignty.

it is my opinion that the higher forms of command and control stemming from the saturn ai and the moon are larger, general patterns of thought and behavior. That they place us within matrices of control that are aggregative in nature and that direct mass emotional states which are exacerbated in individuals who have a greater susceptibility to whichever particular form of control one - and the group is being inundated by. Someone mentioned the moon and psychos earlier, how the freaks come out at night and on the full moon in particular. Everyone who is keyed into emotional expression is affected, but those who have unrestrained emotional bodies, who have had no idea at all that either the thoughts or the emotions can be controlled, are the ones who are most susceptible to acting out when the stimuli from the external sources reaches its full force. It was also stated previously that OPs, group-souled in nature, are more susceptible than the souled. But since most of those who are ensouled have cultivated personality traits that allow them to hide within the OP personality construct the allowance of emotional compromise is something that they agreed to at an early stage of their lives in order to deal with the nature of society and the portals surrounding and attacking them every day. For them, the choice not to succumb to emotional compromise is a choice they can make once they become aware that they even have a choice in the matter at all.
    Last edited by Mark/Rahkyt; 29th January 2013 at 00:03. Reason: grammar and punctuation

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark/Rahkyt For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), alexandra (29th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (31st January 2013), Jeffrey (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), mr.white (12th February 2013), PurpleLama (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #431
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

The current direction of the thread in relation to the topic at hand is building a deeper and more complex understanding of the nature of ultra-dimensional control matrices. It should be clear to all at this point that the problem is more than the foreign installation, that that is just one, relatively low level of infiltration that works in tandem with higher level forms of command and control that include the very nature of our world, both material and physical. The references to alchemy, to the moon, to saturn, to the mind, to the heart, to the tree of life, all imply that the human body itself is the battleground in this war for the souls of humanity.

Since this is so, all of the information gleaned by looking at the different videos, by visiting the different websites, builds to a body of knowledge that in fact rewires the brain, engages synapses, interrconnects neurons, creating a more intricate and interconnected neural net that - even if the information is totally understood or not at present - will lead, inevitably and irretrievably to a different state of mind and being within those who peruse this information. Our individual experiences and thoughts about these issues only reinforce the importance of backing up those thoughts with some hard evidence, or, an historical and esoteric background that further deepens the understanding, further solidifies the connections between neurons.

As far as the mind and creating a more informed neural network is concerned, intellect is one of the primary ways through which the foreign installation AND these higher matrices of command and control infiltrate us and maintain their control in seemingly subliminal manners. As we entertain thoughts about these issues the abstract concepts and higher esoteric realities are engaged, we are co-creating and reinforcing symbols and archetypes that are ancient in conception, giving them power. By being aware of the 8th Sphere, by being aware of the exact nature of the other spheres of the tree of life we are invoking them. Thought is energy, thought in motion builds e-motion, which, in its highest iteration is the power we command in order to manifest in materiality.

Observe the movement of concepts. Observe also the thoughts you hold in relation to these concepts. Pay particular attention to the random ruminations that either confirm or deny these concepts. Note the internal voice in opposition to or support of these concepts. By this, I mean the little voice that you consider to be your voice, the one that speaks in the syntax you're used to, that comes up with little commentary, that has already built deeply ingrained neural pathways within your brain because of habitual and constant use. In this way you become familiar with the flow of your own thoughts, the patterns of your own mental processes and where those patterns take you. By becoming familiar with them you are able to determine which of these thought patterns serve you and which do not serve you. Which of these patterns are toward your highest potentiality and which of these patterns are toward your lowest potentiality.

It is not an easy task to maintain this level of concentration. To observe the thought process. It is, in essence, a meditative process. Shamatha meditation from the East teaches the practitioner to concentrate upon the breath, put your attention onto the rise of your chest, the in-breath and the out-breath, feeling the bodily sensations. By doing so, the discursive process, the thought process, eventually stills. But before that point arrives, many meditative practitioners get impatient because they are overcome by the flood of thoughts that seem to demand attention whenever one attempts to quiet the mind. This impatience results in them giving up altogether on meditation or claiming that it does not work, that it causes them to think more instead of less and this is true, at first. For those intent upon recognizing external input into your internal realm of sovereignty, the mind, this time of inner confusion is the beginning of the mapping out of your inner landscape. Where you can become familiar with what lies directly beneath the skullcap, the thoughts and emotions that are roiling there continuously.

This process must be engaged. Each must go through it for themselves just in order to get to that which lies beneath. It cannot be bypassed. No one else can do it for you. The information, the knowledge that we consume so eagerly is, in this case, more of a distraction in that it takes you away from the understanding that you have to go beyond all of that. It is good to know and perhaps necessary to know but what that knowledge is really for is to emphasize to you in no uncertain terms that it must be transcended, the work must be done in order to move beneath the knowledge and confront the personal and constructed thought patterns and infiltrations that are there specifically to keep you from going deeper. By making you think that this is the depths. That knowing this stuff is the goal. That by knowing it, you have succeeded, transcended, achieved enlightenment, stilled the mind.

This is a trap. What you, we, seek is beneath and beyond it all. There is no substitute for doing the work. Knowing Thyself.
    Amazing, Brother!

I have been off-line today, since I had other matters to attend to, but while I was sitting in my Urologist's office, I was composing a post in my thoughts that I felt needed to be shared with the group here. Imagine my surprise when I opened up this thread and found the essence of that very post I had been contemplating sharing! Thank you for saving me the effort!

Oh, and one more item, in regard to the so-called 8th sphere, folks interested may want to take a look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_Consciousnesses

21. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

Quote Imagine my surprise when I opened up this thread and found the essence of that very post I had been contemplating sharing!
    I swear that has happened at least fifty times, to me, in the last week.
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), astrid (28th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Dorjezigzag (29th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (31st January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #433
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Yes, Modwiz, thank you for that clarification. I recognized after I wrote it and reread that my mention of the 8th sphere and the tree of life one after the other might be misinterpreted. But, you give me the space here to add a bit more:

The information is important. This information, again, allows us to cultivate a mindset that leads to the desire to go deeper. When I use desire in this instance, I mean the intention augmented by emotion to crash through all of the layers in order to get to the core. At a certain point, the knowledge gathered, the understanding of the esoteric realities and hierarchical structure compounds, creating new potentialities for understandings. It's like a chaotic system that all of a sudden becomes fractalized and ordered because the disparate linkages find interconnections that then fire together because they are now wired together, giving us access to higher order information that seems to come out of nowhere but is really just a synthesis of everything learned previously.

The aspect I want to touch on a bit more is the e-motion side of it. How the knowledge of esoteric and biological conjunctions orders thought that is then commented on individually in the state of discursiveness. It is important to understand that emotions come from our thoughts. That the seemingly sterile and bland information that has no inherent emotional content jogs our neural nets which interconnect memories and ideas that seemingly have no connection. So, thinking about an 8th sphere can resurrect thoughts about demons, which may lead to zombies, which may lead to monsanto, which may lead to resident evil, which may lead to a hypothalamus trigger which then sends a cascade of fear neuropeptides into the body, causing us to physically react to an idea/concept. This process may happen so fast that we are not even aware of the intricate connections we've just made while learning the information and so we may remain confused as to why we all of a sudden have certain feelings that come up in regards to something stated that we previously have had no knowledge of.

It is in the context of this release of emotion that the control matrices, from the foreign installation to the higher orders of command and control can gain access to and infiltrate the thought process. The discursiveness program attached to fear begins. The discursiveness program attached to whatever programming we have each individually cultivated surrounding fear initiates. This cascades into all of the other interconnected emotional and thought complexes which can leave us reeling, all of a sudden dazed and confused, feeling drained, because the loosh production factory has been geared up and the process at this particular stage of our education has resulted in a feeding frenzy that we had no intention of initiated but that we did by triggering ingrained patterns of thought processing that led to an emotional release.

This is why I emphasized, without going into deeply enough, that the process of going beneath the information and examining the thought processes we engage in while attending to that knowledge is paramount. This is the way that we see the actually modality of our infiltration. How exactly "their" mind talks to us with "our" voice in "our" head, that begins the cascade leading to energy consumption. So I reemphasize. The information is good. The information is necessary. Good and necessary to the extent that they reiterate the importance of controlling the mind.

Once this process is begun and the thoughts become ordered and a strict regimen of self-examination and observation becomes automatic it becomes easier to process information without identifying with that information. Because it is in the identification that we become attached. It is becoming attached that leads to emotional dependency. And that dependency leads to a loss of personal sovereignty.

it is my opinion that the higher forms of command and control stemming from the saturn ai and the moon are larger, general patterns of thought and behavior. That they place us within matrices of control that are aggregative in nature and that direct mass emotional states which are exacerbated in individuals who have a greater susceptibility to whichever particular form of control one - and the group is being inundated by. Someone mentioned the moon and psychos earlier, how the freaks come out at night and on the full moon in particular. Everyone who is keyed into emotional expression is affected, but those who have unrestrained emotional bodies, who have had no idea at all that either the thoughts or the emotions can be controlled, are the ones who are most susceptible to acting out when the stimuli from the external sources reaches its full force. It was also stated previously that OPs, group-souled in nature, are more susceptible than the souled. But since most of those who are ensouled have cultivated personality constructs that allow them to hide within the OP personality construct the allowance of emotional compromise is something that they agreed to at an early stage of their lives. For them, the choice not to succumb to emotional compromise is a choice they can make once they become aware that they even have a choice in the matter at all.
    My comment that the 8th sphere lies outside the 'tree of life' had a metaphorical connotation as well. You seem to be addressing this. Keeping ourselves focused is important.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

another bob (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (28th January 2013), mr.white (12th February 2013), PurpleLama (28th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #434
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The tree of life basically represents our mental, emotional, and spiritual workings as they are expressed on their path on the physical realms. We'e noticed their are some multidimenstional underpinnings and pathways below the obvious surface of TTOL. Hod is the 8th sphere on the tree of life as it pertains to the physical. It's not 'the' multi dimensional eighth sphere that we were talking about upstairs (further upthread). However it is avoidable on the left hand and right hand path . As noted earlier two paths are represented by the tree and they turn into each other. In either path you cannot help but step on HOD, however HOD is the stage setter the portal opener accesses and lends influence from the 'Eighth' sphere. This is not direct route or portal but a circuitous one.

It's cipher again.The only way to avoid agreement with the 'eighth' sphere is to at some point make the choice to get on the path of balance. Which is probably unavoidable if one thinks in terms of many lives we've more than likely been on the right and left hand path and could not avoid. On one hand that gives one the experience of the Eighth sphere and all that that implies and one hopes that the balance path one uses that knowledge of experience.

Like in tarot the sephirah's of the Tree of Life have values that are negative, positive, and reversed. Any value has the possibility of having these conditions. The Eight Hod bears values of not only intellect and thought but also submission--submission or sacrifice of one's original thought. Once we give that up we soon find ourselves portalized and subjected to the influence of the multidimensional 8th sphere. I was only sorta joking when I said that is where the GFL parks its space ship at.

26. Link to Post #435
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Dang, been missing the boat on all this. I was hoping a quick question could be addressed, regarding thought form entities, as described by many, but I cherry pick PL:

Quote Thoughts are independent of the thinker, and with the right energy or enough energy they can take a form for good or ill
    Can the form they take have a consciousness (make decisions) of their own?

Forgive me if that is a silly idea or already addressed, i was trying to work this out for myself on a different thread...I'll catch up on this one some day!! Thanks

27. Link to Post #436
    Thanks

Yep they sure can. Usually decisions that you don't much care for when you look back on them in hindsight.

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Dang, been missing the boat on all this. I was hoping a quick question could be addressed, regarding thought form entities, as described by many, but I cherry pick PL:

Quote Thoughts are independent of the thinker, and with the right energy or enough energy they can take a form for good or ill

Forgive me if that is a silly idea or already addressed, i was trying to work this out for myself on a different thread...I'll catch up on this one some day!! Thanks

28. Link to Post #437
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

So it's not even a chicken or egg type of thing, eh?

It's that cut and dry, thought forms--wholly created from a conscious being, can (does?) obtain a consciousness?

Apologies, I really want to make sense of this...

Because to me, assuming that idea were true, it is the most important one, ever. It is the big 'un, hidden from us...and used by others in order to enslave us, no?

And every "problem" that exists should be taken from that perspective, that a thought form has become cancerous, and we need to identify it in order to remove.

So the reason we're in the s***ty state we're in as species is that we are applying chemo and radiation to the condition, rather than even bothering to look for a cure.

Dang I gotta run, sorry if the added thoughts are a little disjointed or unclear, really wanted to get them down...catch y'all in a bit...
    Last edited by donk; 28th January 2013 at 23:09.

29. Link to Post #438
    Thanks

Do you mean the sort of Bowen Technique that is used in healing? Negative implications for the entity as far as loosening it's grip? Or that the practice of Bowen could invite influence from a Big Head Construct?

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    Can somebody tell me if The Bowen Technique performed by an ex grand master of a local lodge (Freemasons) could have some negative implication relating to this Big head entity ??

30. Link to Post #439
    Thanks

So it's not even a chicken or egg type of thing, eh?

It's that cut and dry, thought forms--wholly created from a conscious being, can (does?) obtain a consciousness?

Apologies, I really want to make sense of this...
    Thoughts are independent. Everything you think existed before you thunk it, for the most part. Especially what relates to daily things.
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #440
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Well, one way to consider the matter is: you yourself are a thought, a thought in the mind of Source, and you seem to make decisions. The inquiry can go deeper, in fact. For example, are you the one who makes the decisions, or are they more like the outcome of various interdependently ocurring causes and conditions, and there is actually no concrete "you" involved, except as a kind of expedient but essentially imaginary organizing principle?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 34 LastLast