+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #441
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,689 times in 526 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Do you mean the sort of Bowen Technique that is used in healing? Negative implications for the entity as far as loosening it's grip? Or that the practice of Bowen could invite influence from a Big Head Construct?

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    Can somebody tell me if The Bowen Technique performed by an ex grand master of a local lodge (Freemasons) could have some negative implication relating to this Big head entity ??
    Sorry I wasn't very clear.Could the healing technique of Bowen performed by a freemason be used to attatch the influence of a bighead construct onto a family unit ?

Thanks Zoe
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #442
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,339 times in 15,478 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    So it's not even a chicken or egg type of thing, eh?

It's that cut and dry, thought forms--wholly created from a conscious being, can (does?) obtain a consciousness?

[...]
    If you check "Tulpa" with your favorite search engine, you may run into this one from Wikipedia:

Quote The term is used in the works of Alexandra David-Néel, who claimed to have created a tulpa in the image of a jolly Friar Tuck-like monk which later developed a life of its own and had to be destroyed.[5]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (29th January 2013), Calz (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Gemini (31st January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), spiritwind (29th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #443
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Not on it's own no. The Bowen Technique isn't too far off from Reiki, for an individual a process of clearing would have to be initiated. For a family things would, realistically, get a lot more complex. There's a lot of levels there that neither Bowen nor Reiki would address. I personally think if one were looking for a solution to a community problem look at the Holographic Kinetics . The author of that goes into the aspects of 'community possession'.

Do you mean the sort of Bowen Technique that is used in healing? Negative implications for the entity as far as loosening it's grip? Or that the practice of Bowen could invite influence from a Big Head Construct?

Can somebody tell me if The Bowen Technique performed by an ex grand master of a local lodge (Freemasons) could have some negative implication relating to this Big head entity ??
    Sorry I wasn't very clear.Could the healing technique of Bowen performed by a freemason be used to attatch the influence of a bighead construct onto a family unit ?

Thanks Zoe

6. Link to Post #444
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,121 times in 997 posts

Mauravieff calls this process self remembering and constatation, which is not easy to do, to first remember to do it, then to just simply observe without judging or emotional identification.
    Quote Rahkyt----->Once this process is begun and the thoughts become ordered and a strict regimen of self-examination and observation becomes automatic it becomes easier to process information without identifying with that information. Because it is in the identification that we become attached. It is becoming attached that leads to emotional dependency. And that dependency leads to a loss of personal sovereignty.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (29th January 2013), Calz (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #445
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,484 times in 2,572 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Mauravieff calls this process self remembering and constatation, which is not easy to do, to first remember to do it, then to just simply observe without judging or emotional identification.
    Quote Rahkyt----->Once this process is begun and the thoughts become ordered and a strict regimen of self-examination and observation becomes automatic it becomes easier to process information without identifying with that information. Because it is in the identification that we become attached. It is becoming attached that leads to emotional dependency. And that dependency leads to a loss of personal sovereignty.
    It takes time, yes. I'm not fully there myself. Work in progress like everybody else. Being in a space when it can occur more often than not though gives one a perspective wherein it is possible to know what is probable and what the parameters of total freedom might look like. It also opens up the space within where the ability to examine the thoughts and the emotions that spring from them engage at a point prior to expression. To consider before speaking or acting. To being able to almost immediately diffuse emotional states. Breathing, clearing the mind, focusing.

As Bob, Greybeard and Jenci are wont to say, and I paraphrase here liberally, letting go of everything and just existing in the Now.

When considering the status of humanity as one race of many in the Galaxy, I can't help but think that this is grade-school stuff. I mentioned this previously as well. Emotional maturity. Spiritual responsibility. In indigenous cultures around the world, people who are little more than small children go through adulthood initiation rites that expose them to extra-dimensional entities, other worlds, pain and suffering at a level that we in the West find unbelievable. And yet these rites are necessary in order for these children to become adults. As civilization has continued to spread inexorably across the world, many of these tribal groups have been forced to stop these practices or carry them out in secret. We all here know why.

A friend recently said to me in pm that we are now within the 'in-breath' period of our societal and global evolution. In the context of large-scale cycles, that corresponds to the fact that along the spiral above and beyond certain astronomical and esoteric median indicators we have now begun the upswing of what was a 12,500 year downswing in the Precession of the Equinoxes. "Light" is now in the ascendancy. What this means is that there is still work to do, "Dark" is still strong. But that the potentiality to master the self for each of us who truly means to do so is easier now than at any point in the last 12,500 years. And it will continue to get easier as time goes by.

But we still each have to commit to the work.

9. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mark/Rahkyt For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), alexandra (29th January 2013), another bob (29th January 2013), AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Calz (29th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Gemini (1st February 2013), gooty64 (29th January 2013), greybeard (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Joe Akulis (6th February 2013), mr.white (12th February 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013), sllim11 (29th January 2013), spiritwind (29th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #446
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Heard that Friar Tuck story AZ, and thank AB & PL for the response, so now I pose this:

Could Friar Tuck "know himself"?

Is there a difference between the thought form that we are & the ones we create?

Except this is to PL, if I understand you correctly, does that mean we're delusional to say we have any creative force? Or is our creative force limited to "will", and maybe which thoughts we choose to manifest?

11. Link to Post #447
    Thanks

Name:  url.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  29.5 KBhere's a spider

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,

And...How about this, to illustrate an omniscient quantum Central AI system, which can connect and manipulate people´s minds through multi-dimensional data-collecting organisms?

Raf.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), Calz (29th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), modwiz (29th January 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #448
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,557 times in 660 posts

It is no surprise to me that the focus has moved to spiders.

Although by the time I get round to posting this it has probably moved on to something else
    ( and indeed it has)

Spiders have been my obsession for the last couple of weeks .

I have started to re-attend a special center that I attended in the summer and had some pretty profound experiences . Anyway during my meditations in the summer I had experiences with various celestials, the highlight being a choir of angels, recently it has been quite different

Anyway on several occasions spiders have come in to my meditations, they have been the central theme. They have been of two types, I felt that both were studying me, curios, I did not feel that they were evil, they just were.

Anyway on the second occasion I brought it up to the lady who had been applying a Tibetan singing bowl to my heart chakra and she informed me that in the Celtic tradition that she had trained in spiders are seen as guardians of the underworld. I jokingly said were they guarding it against me but she said no.

It was interesting that in the summer my experiences were of angels associated with heaven and now the experience is spiders and the underworld- one could say hell.

Often the mind and intellect is associated with the qualities of heaven and the body and emotions associated with hell, but we need to go beyond good and evil.

Any way I have spent the last week obsessed with spiders and have been researching about them all week. Of course their body shape forms the number 8, they have 8 legs and 8 eyes. The number 8 is associated with infinity. They spin webs are weavers of reality and in countless myths they the architects of our world. Usually depicted as feminine Spiders are weavers.They symbolize fate, , creative energy, wisdom, creativity, new life, divine inspiration, starting a project, being both industrious and patient.

But let us not forget they are hunters and you really do not want to be the prey of a spider because first the spider will bite the prey, but they will not kill it, they then wrap it in silk, wait for it to die, then begin to eat. As a first step in eating, the spider will literally vomit digestive fluid over the prey. Then the prey is chewed with the "jaws" (chelicerae), and the fluid is sucked back into the mouth together with some liquefied "meat" from the prey. The spider repeats this process as often as necessary to digest, and ingest, all but the inedible hard parts. What is discarded afterwards is a small ball of residue.
    Does this not make you think of the batteries in the matrix, which interestingly have spiders all over them.

Anyway there is so much more I could say but so little time, but in a break from my research on spiders this week I was just checking the news on the bbc and on the main page it featured a story about spiders.

Quote A rare species of spider which lives in darkness has been found in the vaults of Highgate Cemetery in north London, a wildlife trust has said.
    The orb weaver spider Meta bourneti was found in the vaults of the Egyptian Avenue of the cemetery in Islington.
    Experts said this was the first time the species, which measures more than 30mm, had been recorded in London.
    Up to 100 spiders were found in the vault and they may have been thriving undetected for 150 years, experts said.
    The spider species require total darkness, even at night, and the sealed vaults which had remained closed for years were the ideal dwelling for them.
    Some of the tombs where the spider was discovered date back to the 1830s.
    Philosopher Karl Marx, poet Christina Rossetti and novelist George Eliot are buried in the cemetery.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21107807

Where was this story occurring, only right on my doorstep, I literally look over this graveyard from my window. The interesting thing the first spider I saw in my meditation looked exactly like the one in the picture. Another synchronicity to confirm the relevance of my exploration.

This is the spider

This is Egyptian avenue in Highgate cemetery where the spider was found

I do not have a TV but had to house sit for a few days at somewhere that had a TV. I randomly put it on and what 8 legged creatures kept on rearing its face? I watched an episode of Merlin, featuring spiders in a cave, the matrix was on, starship troopers, again and again spiders were featured.

So it seems to be a spider can represent the freedom of creativity, self expression, the ability to move as you will and create your own universe.

But be a victim of a spider and you will experience the opposite, entangled in a web, then paralysed by a poisonous bite you will then be bound by the very fibres that you could have used to express your freedom and eventually becoming fuel to another creative force.
    Makes me think of this quote from Aldous Huxley

Quote The negative visionary finds himself associated with a body
    that seems to grow progressively more dense, more tightly packed…
    many of the punishments described in the various accounts of hell
    are punishments of pressure and constriction.
    *Aldous Huxley, Heaven and Hell*
    Some further random spider associated things to chew on, or perhaps regurgitate and suck on

Quote The Web in Physics
    ...Plasma naturally forms filaments in response to electric and magnetic fields. The charged particles are guided by the magnetic fields and accelerated by the electric fields. The filaments may ‘pinch’ (or converge) magnetically to form stars. Stuart Clark reported in the New Scientist journal that astronomers have now detected a ‘universal web’. Vast filaments of hot gas tracing the web of dark matter that underpins the large-scale structure of the Universe have been seen. Astronomers using NASA’s X-ray satellite observatory, Chandra, viewed the filaments stretching for millions of light years through space, with one passing through our own galaxy. They calculate that the filaments contain five times more mass than all the stars in the Universe.
    According to Robert Britt, studies show that both ordinary and dark matter work in concert to build delicate filaments in space, with dense junctions where galaxies cluster. The resulting structures, he says, look something like spider webs. Klaus Dolag and colleagues report that, based on computer simulations of magnetic fields in galaxy clusters, galaxy clusters are embedded in large-scale spider-web-like structure of filaments...
    Astronomers say that the filamentary structures are so hot that it would generally be invisible to optical, infrared, and radio telescopes. In other words, they are by definition, dark matter. The filaments are detected only because higher density matter tends to accumulate and condense in these filaments. Radiation from this high density matter around the nearly invisible cosmic filaments has been measured by scientists to confirm the existence of these filaments in intergalactic space
    http://www.dapla.org/meridian.htm

When talking of spiders one must mention shelob from Lord of the Rings whose lair lay in Cirith Ungol ("the pass of the spider") leading into Mordor. Tolkein was of course bitten by a tarantula as a child which made a big impression on him
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 29th January 2013 at 02:49.
    Oel ngati kame

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Calz (29th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), DNA (26th August 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Gekko (29th January 2013), Gemini (1st February 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013), spiritwind (29th January 2013), wegge (29th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #449
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Is there a difference between the thought form that we are & the ones we create?
    Is there a difference between you and Source?

In one respect, it seems to come down to a subjective interpretation on perception, but what happens when interpretations cease, in the "stillness"? When we no longer are resorting to memory, thought, sensation, emotion, or perception to define what we are?

16. Link to Post #450
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,339 times in 15,478 posts

Heard that Friar Tuck story AZ, and thank AB & PL for the response, so now I pose this:

Could Friar Tuck "know himself"?

[...]
    Not very much difference since we created those "in our own image" and gave them "our mind" which is "their" mind... reeling yet?

I read Alexandra's adventures in the text, way back, and what I recall of it is that dear Tuck went from obedient and dutiful servant to a very rebellious and conniving one, which she couldn't control anymore, in a very short order.

Very similar to the "Greys" and their attitude towards the Mantids and Dracos as recounted by Simon Parkes.
    Last edited by Hervé; 29th January 2013 at 01:04.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (29th January 2013), Calz (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #451
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 507 posts

It would be great to add to this humbling conversation in a way that would enlighten all and assist in this "process". Thanks Rahkyt for the "mastery of verbal explanations" which is a super understatement, it helps tremendously! What I can say is this, being one has followed multiple threads, that have seemingly, seamlessly transitioned to what appears to be...well lets just say something with quite a bit of momentum that at least, I, have not seen before, maybe others have. I have also seen "new" momentum in my personal life, amidst some pretty challenging circumstances I think its more than mere coincidence, that what I am witnessing in my life is similar to what I witness here with all of you, and I have noticed.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (29th January 2013), Calz (29th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), Dorjezigzag (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013), spiritwind (29th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #452
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Someone here mentioned 'thought forms' ealrier, I thought it might be a good idea to explore that concept in more depth.

I feel it is an important topic, one that fits nicely within the scope and context of this thread.

It is true that our thoughts can become 'thought forms', which in turrn can grow to become self-aware/conscious life forms in their own right. These thought-forms- turned-life-forms then have the capacity to influence and/or manipulate us, if left unchecked.

I personally like Steve Richards' (creator of Holographic Kinetics) take on this, here are some relevant quotes from him on the subject...

Quote Whatever man can perceive in his mind can be bought into reality.
    Quote Under LORE man is responsible for his thought, word, deed and action; and what ever we choose to create in our reality, we must take responsibility for, and therefore, experience that creation upon ourself through that dimension of time, until it enfolds back onto itself--360 Degrees--for its completion.
    Quote Every thought is created, in its own dimension of time, that can be for a second, an hour, days or years, once we hold on to a creation it needs to grow for its survival, now every time we react we feed it and it expands, as an internal life form, the reactors trap more internalized energy, only when we let go of what we are holding on to, can that creation contract back to point zero.
    Quote All varying ideas of mind are registered in separate states of motion, which consist of numerous dimensions. Man's created universe of mind is a universe of dimensions; man's dimensional universe can entrap other dimensions, and can be entrapped by other dimensions. Within the created universe, the weaker force will always succumb to the more powerful force.

While universal kinetic energy is free to enter and free to flow, so are all diseases, thoughts and emotions--as it freely enters, it freely flows. Only when imbalance occurs, does potential energy occur, and then illness occurs. Whatever healing may take to be accomplished, the effect will not permanently cease, until the original cause has been removed.
    Quote All that spirit create's by the act of intent, and then consciuosly agreed upon is set into creation as a life form, and the spirit's past, plus our present will equal our future as all life forms are seeking survival within its own dimension of time.

The time of a dimension can be for a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a year, 50 years, 100 years 1000 years 50,000 years or over a million years—time represents a cycle from its beginning to its end; it is only a dimension of time. The length of that dimension of time is up to you; let go of the issue and you release it, hang on to it and you feed a life form that starts to grow with you as its host. That created life form, when fed enough, grows--collecting millions of electrons within its form. And as it grows, it becomes conscious of its consciousness and grows into a new form, known as an “internally created entity”.

Once created as an internally-created entity, it can now surface at will and you have no control over your action, but you will feed it more with your reactions. Eventually, it can take over totally, especially if you drink alcohol or are on drugs. These can also be found and removed with Dreamtime Healing using Holographic Kinetics.

Quote I have found that eighty percent of people, at least, are being manipulated by other forces, and that dimensions are endless; they are all around us, some are sleeping or dormant, but could be awokened at any time. When a dimension is awoken from its sleep, which could be thousands of years later, it becomes active and continues growing where it left off, just as if that trauma, or event, had occurred only five minutes ago.
    Quote Today, I believe our world is being controlled by another dimension that has entrapped the spirit of man into its game; and when you enter the game of another, you are governed by the laws of that game, by the creator of that game. The spirit of man chose a new game--in the body of molecular, mortal man. When the spirit entered, he was born into amnesia and forgot who he really was, and now the external control came into play. This is where entrapment through manipulation at the highest level was first created, way back in time; it started with initiations and rituals--which were man's free will into their game.
    Quote To fully understand holographic kinetics we have to step outside of the mainstream "way of thinking" and look at the body holistically, so that we can understand man as a multidimensional being in a multidimensional world with invisible parts, such as Meridians, Chakras, Aura, Spirit and Soul, as well as visible parts such as the physical body and all its organs. All thoughts are invisible. They, in turn, trap invisible energy and transform it into potential energy, then this potential energy crystallizes into the stress points of the body in its own separate dimension of time.

Under universal law, like attracts like, and therefore that created thought or emotion, which is trapped, seeks its own frequency for its survival. And it starts to repeats the same cycle, time and time again, as the past and the present set up the cycles of the furure. This then manifests into the visible as effect, in the form of pain, anxiety, depression, stress, fear, anger, guilt, sexual problems, self punishment, confusion or any number of other ways.

Nothing ever occurs by chance, or as a random occurence, every single action or effect has an underline cause--there are no exceptions to this ever!! If this were not the case, the entire universe would collapse instantly into a state of utter chaos.

Kinetic energy, is free-flowing and constant energy, until captured, then it takes on form as it flows through to the holographic, cellular level; on all dimensions within and around us, it can become trapped as potential energy, as we create balances and imbalances. If an imbalance occurs, then one of the three bodie's vibrations becomes "out of harmony" with the others, vibrating against each other, in time, creating destruction an effect--the law of "cause and effect", sometimes known as "causation'. The principle of cause and effect is, and always has been, widely accepted throughout the ages a most exalted universal law, and one to be totally respected.
    Quote All matter consists of light; all matter is growing; all matter is evolving; and all matter is living.

Light solidifies into crystal formation of matter--all crystallization is within itself a dimension; it is the first appearance of form. When the thinking mind of man creates a universe of imbalance through his intent or thoughts, he captures the free-flowing kinetic energy into potential energy, creating a crystal.
    Source: http://www.holographickinetics.net/default.html

Just a little food for thought... pun intended
    Last edited by D-Day; 29th January 2013 at 08:32.

21. Link to Post #453
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag
    But let us not forget they are hunters and you really do not want to be the prey of a spider because first the spider will bite the prey, but hey will not kill it, they then wrap it in silk, wait for it to die, then begin to eat. As a first step in eating, the spider will literally vomit digestive fluid over the prey. Then the prey is chewed with the "jaws" (chelicerae), and the fluid is sucked back into the mouth together with some liquefied "meat" from the prey. The spider repeats this process as often as necessary to digest, and ingest, all but the inedible hard parts. What is discarded afterwards is a small ball of residue.
    Exactly what I had in mind when I cited them as a living representation of evil. Along with the complex beauty of their webs which belies the mortal danger they pose. Great post by the way.

FWIW, RUSirius; I have noticed this too. Though, I'm trying to strike the appropriate balance between complacency and critical thinking, so as not to fight the momentum.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Dorjezigzag (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #454
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 507 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag
    But let us not forget they are hunters and you really do not want to be the prey of a spider because first the spider will bite the prey, but hey will not kill it, they then wrap it in silk, wait for it to die, then begin to eat. As a first step in eating, the spider will literally vomit digestive fluid over the prey. Then the prey is chewed with the "jaws" (chelicerae), and the fluid is sucked back into the mouth together with some liquefied "meat" from the prey. The spider repeats this process as often as necessary to digest, and ingest, all but the inedible hard parts. What is discarded afterwards is a small ball of residue.
    I'm trying to strike the appropriate balance between complacency and critical thinking.
    absolutely! Great point!

p.s. G'night, til'tomorrow

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

donk (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #455
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,382 times in 2,744 posts

The Hopi believe everything in the universe is connected together by something that resembles a spiders web. (strands/webs) Reminds me of the string theory idea.

They also believe Grandmother Spider Woman molded the first man and woman on Earth from clay (they were twins). She created humans to keep the world in order, so far we're doing a great job huh?

Added: I forgot to mention, when you pluck a spiders web and watch the whole thing move, the Hopi say the universe works the same way to some extent. Such as if two bodies collide in our solar system the vibration of the collision vibrates the web that connects everything in the universe, thus the whole universe feels the collision. (They may be referring to just our galaxy, not sure)

Also, most NA tribes believe in "Spider Woman", believed by many tribes to be either the (female) creator of the universe and lives at it's center or creator of life on Earth. Everything is connected to her by her web.....strange that the creation legend of most NA tribes involves a spider huh?
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 29th January 2013 at 02:00.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (29th January 2013), Calz (29th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Dorjezigzag (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Gemini (1st February 2013), Hervé (29th January 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), spiritwind (29th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #456
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,879 times in 1,236 posts

A right mind that spirit is capable of working through..... and then the left mind. Spirit won't work through there. Spirit is not insane. It will not inhabit an insane mind and empower it to do even greater acts of insanity.
    Yet this is exactly the objective. The raison d'être of the parasite to hijack spirit, to commandeer it, to assimilate (or attempt to assimilate) its essence in left mind, to achieve that what it lacks. Spirit refuses to work through predatory energy, yet is quite easily captured by it. Once captured, predatory energy demands spirit. Therein lies the quandary, the stalemate, the paradox.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #457
    Thanks

I'm sorry I didn't respond to the most relevant part of your post, typing against the clock to hit my shift on time.
    While I pretty much stand by what I say about energy work not really being a comprehensive way to address attachments, a healer who is very dense, done no self healing, and is carrying a lot of filters will give negative effects. If they have attachments the attachment may jump. Unfortunately healers more often heal from a sense of self gratification or lack wounds so are magnets for those who have the same issues and this sets up a very tetchy situation of passing infections. Particularly in the back area where so much of our emotional expression is fanned out at .

It is very much up to the healer and what they are carrying. Unfortunately most that come to be healed don't know this....

Thanks Zoe
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 29th January 2013 at 02:57.

30. Link to Post #458
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    The Hopi believe everything in the universe is connected together by something that resembles a spiders web. (strands/webs) Reminds me of the string theory idea.
    Along the same lines of a positive or transcendental vision of the web meme, consider Indra's Net:

http://www.heartspace.org/misc/IndraNet.html

31. Link to Post #459
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,121 times in 997 posts

Does anyone think this technology is honing in and making its conection via the assemblage point?

Huge resistance to posting this question so quick send
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Hervé (29th January 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #460
    Thanks

Yes, in my experiences past and present, I'm attacked as much as I have ever been. I used to get my arse beat by it but ...I learned how to dodge bullets. Attack doesn't always mean triumph. I can tell they are attacking but that doesn't mean I'm affected by it. I've been attacked in directly, by people who are suddenly prompted by their mind while minding my own business as the gas station, attacked psychically, in my sleep, approached while lucid dreaming, in mediation, had some weird alien thing come into one of my group channels and when I asked the participants to please not engage with it someone just had to reach out their hand to it, had my rooms in the house tore apart the dressers turned over. When that happened someone said, Oh my God you were psychically attacked and I said, Yes well however you see it ....But I'm not my dresser.

I have action figure that is physical representation of me. It's a lure. Wherever that doll is that is where the attack may be directed. The times I've had my dresser drawers turned over....the doll was under the dresser.

Attack doesn't always mean you are affected. I'm used to being attacked. The fact they are attacking doesn't mean I am affected by it. If I am a little that is usually a lot in my book.

At the beginning of this thread I noted that intuitive people always sensed envy around me. Not my own envy because its not and has never been in my nature to be envious of others. We never could figure out where this envy come from. It's usually caused by competition and that is circumstance that is caused most often by perception rather than out right competing. I finally realized it was 'their' mind. It's envious of us, of me of you, of all of us whether its directing us or we are moving under our own violition.

Silent Feathers recently noted my energy was weird feeling. I agreed. In order not to further stir conflict I didn't say.
    'DUDE! If you were under 24 hour attack your energy would be weird too!! "

But i'll say it now...lol. But there's other reasons my energy is weird....and I accept that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 34 LastLast