+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst 1 15 25 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #481
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,484 times in 2,572 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Going to the next level is doing what has to be done. I'm about to go out for the day but I wanted to mention a couple things. Someone earlier said something about thinking that it was more of a spiritual or emotional thing than a mental thing. They are all connected. I attempted to describe that in my most recent posts. You cannot separate them. The tendency is to try to separate them as we are trained in school about the scientific method which attempts to break things down into different categories. That in and of itself is a sign of Archonic/Systemic infiltration as everything is interrelated and entangled. And while useful, is only one aspect of an overall system of understanding that should be recognized as such. In other words, categorization, listing, looking at discrete aspects of an issue is the beginning - but has been considered to be the end - of a process that should culminate with re-connecting ideas with other ideas, stimuli with other stimuli, systems with other systems. A holistic and circular system rather than a discrete and linear system.

A few examples of thought-contamination:

You live on the third floor of a building. You have a great life. Things are getting better. You're learning things about the world and universe and you're waking up. But, everytime you go out on your balcony you get thoughts of jumping. You see yourself down there on the ground, broken up. The thought initiates the hypothalamus, chemicals rush into your body and you feel a sense of vertigo and fear. Loosh party on. But everything is fine. You know that. Why are you having these thoughts? They are not your thoughts.

You just got a great job. Got a great gal or guy. Your family loves you. You just learned about 911 and are seeking more information. But every day now, you are overcome by these feelings of depression. Thoughts of not being good enough. That your life is not worth living. Why are you having these thoughts? They are not your thoughts.

You are just minding your business. Just found out about meditation. You think you need some way to calm your mind and you get into it eagerly. You learn to deal with the rushing waterfall of thoughts and one day you have a breakthrough. You experience the end of the chatter in your mind and catch a glimpse of what lies beneath. Then, all of a sudden, you hear your man or woman banging on the door screaming at you to take the trash out and why didn't you wash the dishes and what are you doing in there anyway? Why is he or she having this breakdown? It is not her or his breakdown.

These are the kinds of things it is easy to get lost in the moment in and overlook as being applicable to the situation of having one's mind, soul and emotions under constant attack. It is better to consider it as a state of constant observation. Since we live in a surveillance society that is getting moreso every day - as above so below - this should not be too much of a stretch for anyone. Your mind is under constant observation. Has been since you began having thoughts. You've been compromised by a consciousness that insinuates thoughts into your mind that sound like your voice, that is the voice that you've been hearing in your head since you were a child. Of course you think it is you. Even when you become aware that it might not be you some of the thoughts still get by you. Which is why it is imperative to begin the process of examining the thought process and paying attention to everything that comes through your mind. There are a few key strategies:

1. Is this thought contextual?

2. Does this thought serve my highest potentiality?

3. What are the ramifications of following this line of thought?

Remember that the natural state of humanity is clarity. No discursiveness. Connection to Source, expressing the directives of Being with conscious and subconscious alignment. Language and mental infiltration lead to a state of continuous chatter/discursiveness that is a function of living and communicating in our societies, so a certain level of discursiveness pertaining to the workings of the Ego/Self maneuvering through space and time is necessary. Adyashanti, Tolle and Mooji speak of this in detail. But the dwelling upon past and future, the constant commentary of varying types are indicative of a lack of mental control which points to a subsequent lack of emotional control as the two are interrelated and they feed each other, leading one into the familiar patterns of destructive thought and behavior that we all should be familiar with.
    Last edited by Mark/Rahkyt; 29th January 2013 at 16:40.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Mark/Rahkyt For This Post:

8t88 (29th January 2013), 9eagle9 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), another bob (29th January 2013), AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (30th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), gripreaper (30th January 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), Joe Akulis (7th February 2013), Lisab (29th January 2013), mr.white (12th February 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), Sebastion (29th January 2013), Selene (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013), sllim11 (29th January 2013), wegge (30th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #482
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Great thread that addresses one of my top interests. In my opinion, unless we understand how foreign installation (their mind) works against us, we can only pretend to recognize other traps, internal or external.

We can roughly divide everything that influences us (our behavior and reactions) into two groups: our right mind and everything else. I do suspect that major role in 'everything else' group belongs to foreign installation. Without it great number of traps would look silly but not if foreign installation whispers what 'we' should think and then agrees with itself before we catch what happened.

'Stalking oneself' that Castaneda explained in detail is the only effective way, known to me, of catching every trick of our foreign mind. There is zillion traps outside and we simply can't avoid them all unless there is constant internal struggle of recognizing real motives behind any decision. Without influence of foreign installation we would not see religious person switching to GFL saviors or vice versa, as a rough example of substituting one trap with another and feeling good about it.

There is another thing already mentioned in this thread and I can't express how important it is. Related to corporation entity that gets life on its own in the process:

Behavior of the individual and behavior of the group are shockingly different and there are energetic reasons for this. Not only that any group of people that shares common goal (and joins or creates group) can create group entity with life of its own, they also share energy (or karma if you prefer that term) with the group. That's why it is both foolish and dangerous to join any group (corporation, church, forum...) without careful consideration. Group continues to share common energy and vector even if all old members get out and are replaced with the new ones. By joining some of the old churches that performed atrocities in the past, even if they have shiny new message, still taxes energy of the newly joined member with the group -- in this case new member will be responsible for the atrocities from the past.

Persons behavior after sharing energy with the group is changed simply because there is much more 'baggage' in that group, compared with what new person carried in. That's the great way to get controlled, if we choose to join the wrong group of people.

Without recognizing constant influence of foreign installation, their mind will make sure that we choose wrong group to join or fall for any other trap. External part of our enslavement made sure that there is enough traps around that cater to any possible taste so we can be misdirected to choose unwisely and still feel good about that.

4. Link to Post #483
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Wow, nice one Rahykt...this paragraph describes what happened to me in better words than I could have written, literally down to the exact circumstance (dishes and trash and wtf are you doing??):

Quote You are just minding your business. Just found out about meditation. You think you need some way to calm your mind and you get into it eagerly. You learn to deal with the rushing waterfall of thoughts and one day you have a breakthrough. You experience the end of the chatter in your mind and catch a glimpse of what lies beneath. Then, all of a sudden, you hear your man or woman banging on the door screaming at you to take the trash out and why didn't you wash the dishes and what are you doing in there anyway? Why is he or she having this breakdown? It is not her or his breakdown.
    Also, I recognized one night that once an evening, I have a thought of .9mm, just the idea of either ending it all (or beginning a new game...it seemed less insidious as I don't fear death at all). Once I recognized that it was an icon, literally the same exact image, though the "suicide idea" or what to do with it, I kinda owned. But I realized it is an icon....exactly like this, except always the other direction (I don't know how to reverse the image) and the only difference was the color, as if they scrolled one setting on the image (sometimes it was all white, no color).

But once I recognized it for what it is, the next couple of days I could almost "see" the box around it, I knew it was a cut/pasted projection. I haven't had it since, though I been wqatching out for it...it's like "they" knew once I "knew"...creepy...

Sorry to go off...I just wanted to share that, as your post seemed eerily personal (Is it you messing with my mind?? ) , especially considering I been saving (putting off) your earlier posts for some reason.

Good stuff, thanks

5. Link to Post #484
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

But their technology is different. It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field. The language, a term I am still using very loosely, is a system of symbols (which does admittedly very much resemble a written language) along with geometric forms and patterns that fit together to form diagrams that are themselves functional. Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks. It really did seem like magic to us, even after we began to understand the principles behind it.

Not sure its different, enhanced may be more accurate. The method has technological enhancement. Crowley's books are an example they have words in them that are set to execute something. A guised spell. It can spell knowledge or entrapment depending on the minds reading it. It can warn people away or suck them in.

6. Link to Post #485
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,188 times in 5,446 posts

Their mind is very busy here. This is war. Julius Caesar comes to mind. He did not die in open battle. The entity or energy mucking with the forum will choose its targets wisely. The knife will come from behind. What we can see is not where the battle will be fought. Witnesses would be inconvenient.

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), astrid (29th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), D-Day (30th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), gripreaper (30th January 2013), Hervé (29th January 2013), janus (29th January 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #486
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,125 posts

I couldn't agree more, Modwiz. This is what I've been seeing also.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to janus For This Post:

Calz (30th January 2013), D-Day (30th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), modwiz (29th January 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #487
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    You are just minding your business. Just found out about meditation. You think you need some way to calm your mind and you get into it eagerly. You learn to deal with the rushing waterfall of thoughts and one day you have a breakthrough. You experience the end of the chatter in your mind and catch a glimpse of what lies beneath. Then, all of a sudden, you hear your man or woman banging on the door screaming at you to take the trash out and why didn't you wash the dishes and what are you doing in there anyway? Why is he or she having this breakdown? It is not her or his breakdown.
    On the rare occasions that I do manage a deep and constructive state, this is exactly what I've noticed. Hell, it doesn't even have to be other people. Sometimes the whole house starts 'settling' - the random pops and cracking sounds that sometimes emanate from the floors and walls - even in dwellings where this is rare. And if no one has driven by all day, you can bet the first passerby will come right on cue, sounding like he's lost his muffler, just when you begin real consciousness work.

As utterly frustrating as this is to me, I can't help but laugh. This is the matrix revealing itself, risking obviousness to throw us off the trail. It might succeed (especially with me) for the time being, but it is ultimately encouraging the process by validating it, to an extent. The drones and engineers behind the scenes getting antsy, as it were.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 29th January 2013 at 21:49.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), D-Day (30th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), modwiz (29th January 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #488
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Sometimes the whole house starts 'settling'
    Man, I feel you, I thought it was just me...figured it was myself, the last deep rooted fear I'm so in denial of I can't find it--hell maybe it is just me...but my house is so full of critters and baggage and spirits (my girl is a friggin' magnet, not to mention factory) I can't test it til I find a secure, undisclosed location to hunker down and give it a try. Or maybe a dozen sage cleansings, a healing ceremony, and an exorcism.

It is funny, I chuckle myself...as I started addressing whatever "presence", then it gets silent. Of course, then I'm focused on "them" and can't get further down & dirty with myself...
    Last edited by donk; 29th January 2013 at 21:59.

13. Link to Post #489
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 507 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Their mind is very busy here. This is war. Julius Caesar comes to mind. He did not die in open battle. The entity or energy mucking with the forum will choose its targets wisely. The knife will come from behind. What we can see is not where the battle will be fought. Witnesses would be inconvenient.
    Yes sirrreeee it seems so...will the balance be kept...I think so....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote Sometimes the whole house starts 'settling'
    Man, I feel you, I thought it was just me...figured it was myself, the last deep rooted fear I'm so in denial of I can't find it--hell maybe it is just me...but my house is so full of critters and baggage and spirits (my girl is a friggin' magnet, not to mention factory) I can't test it til I find a secure, undisclosed location to hunker down and give it a try. Or maybe a dozen sage cleansings, a healing ceremony, and an exorcism.

It is funny, I chuckle myself...as I started addressing whatever "presence", then it gets silent. Of course, then I'm focused on "them" and can't get further down & dirty with myself...
    Well on the up side it seems as if you have you're finger on the pulse...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

donk (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), modwiz (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #490
    Morocco Avalon Member PurpleLama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,118 times in 4,120 posts

Cracks and pops, knocks and footsteps, all normal and mostly to be ignored. It is an interaction of your expanding energy with the physical environment, more than likely. The human phenomenon, think of energy increasing in light or whatever having a tendency to expose what nasties are around, and what nasty there is is a product of some human mind, not without exception, however. Sometimes this may give rise to circumstances in which some wounds are exposed and healed, sometimes its just bullsh!t trying to get in the way. Be calm, take a moment to see where its coming from. Take care of it then get back to what you were doing.
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

aikisaw (29th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), donk (29th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Jenci (30th January 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (29th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #491
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,484 times in 2,572 posts

Hi Donk.

No, I'm not in "your" mind. But then again, yes, I am in "your" mind. Because we are in "their" mind.

What I wrote was an example. In my life something very similar happened when I made a breakthrough in my yoga practice some years ago. I achieved a state of trance in the midst of an Asana only to faintly hear knocking at the door and then my then-wife bursting through yelling and screaming at me. Because I was detached and in a meditative state I was able to just observe her curiously, with no attachment to her or what she was doing. But her programming kicked in at what was, for the foreign installation, perfect timing to interrupt my gains. It didn't work then - although it had on many occasions previously - but it was a good try.

It is a program. Whether it is the foreign installation at some level or an AI the effect within our lives is the same. Whenever we deviate from the program the chatter-program begins with wordware that has been designed and perfected over millennia to subvert our initiative and bring us back into the fold. Barring that, the program demands our expulsion from the system or death. Depression programs, suicide programs, homicide programs. Whenever you hear a mother who killed her kids saying the voices in her head made her do it that's part of the program at some level or another. Whenever we find ourselves stuck in a series of negative thoughts that is us being caught in cycling program iterations.

There are the chatter-programs that begin when we deviate from the norm. Then there are the chatter-programs that begin when we entertain certain ideas. If you think a girl or guy is pretty or handsome, here comes the porn-program. If you get angry at someone, here comes the homicide-program. It takes what may originate from our experiences in the Now and, as soon as we begin entertaining them just a bit the chatter-program kicks in and takes it over the top.

Other people, the environment, as Freed stated, can be complicit in this as well. The reality that the flyers are a collective mind means that they know instantaneously and can transmit your status to any coopted individuals in the immediate area or even at a distance. Whoever is placed in that instance to intrude upon you and correct your deviation, bringing you back into the fold and initiating a loosh festivus at the same time. Win win.

8t88, welcome to Avalon. Your join date alongside the fact that your first post was in this thread speaks to the fact that you do indeed hold this topic in high regard. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and making such salient points. I had forgotten the term "Stalking", even though it is such an important aspect of Don Juan's teachings. It is what we have been talking about, in that it refers to how we watch our thoughts. The aspect of stalking that Don Juan talked about most was that of engaging with other people in the world. This also brings into play other related practices that are a part of Don Juan's Toltec teachings. Those are "Controlled Folly" and the "Petty Tyrant". Those are important topics that others can expound upon if they wish but as it pertains to what I am discussing now it refers to watching the flow of thoughts and controlling them.

Modwiz is on point as always. There is this sense of a lurking presence, waiting for an opportunity. But really, it's like that all the time and everywhere anyway, isn't it ... come to think of it, controlled folly and petty tyrants fit in perfectly with this discussion topic. I look forward to seeing who will step forward to discuss it.

18. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mark/Rahkyt For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2013), 8t88 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (29th January 2013), alexandra (30th January 2013), AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (30th January 2013), donk (30th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), gripreaper (30th January 2013), janus (29th January 2013), Jenci (1st February 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), modwiz (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (30th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #492
    Thanks

Conversely if we don't stalk our own thoughts we in turn feel as if we are being stalked. Or bullied. Because we are.

20. Link to Post #493
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,720 times in 492 posts

I feel the energy of these threads but not the threat.

I read the posts as they show up and find the whole situation intriguing.

In your thinking, does that make me more a target of this entity, immune, or just not well tuned-in?

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2013), aikisaw (30th January 2013), donk (30th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (30th January 2013), T Smith (30th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #494
    Thanks

It doesn't have any emotions to really leverage you with. If you start stalking it it might change its mind. Feeling the energy isn't the same as being a victim to it. And yes we sometimes have to wrestle it down. Just letting you know it sees it is enough to give it a tantrum.

23. Link to Post #495
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,720 times in 492 posts

9E9 said "Just letting you know it sees it is enough to give it a tantrum."
    Hey Chell, I got tripped up on the three "it"s. Can you re-state?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (30th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #496
    Thanks

I think letting it know you see it is enough to give it a tantrum, is correct. And is correct.
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2013), 8t88 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (30th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), D-Day (30th January 2013), Gardener (29th January 2013), Heartsong (29th January 2013), Jenci (1st February 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), modwiz (29th January 2013), RMorgan (29th January 2013), Selene (30th January 2013), SilentFeathers (30th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #497
    Thanks

If the flyer mind knows you are observing or seeing it at work is enough to give it a tantrum. It, the flyer mind, panics because it has no where to hide. The only place it has to hide is whithin. If you are seeing the flyer mind within or without in others, it has no place to hide and panics. Usually it attacks. Most of its attacks are senseless to begin with so its fairly easy to spot.

28. Link to Post #498
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,188 times in 5,446 posts

When one can see 'it' at work it will do 'its' best to turn people we interact with against us. Or, it will have a person say something to hopefully trigger a reaction to us. Mostly, 'it' wants us to feel very isolated and alone in our perception. Having those close to us or around us become adversarial is one sign of aggressiveness. A classic move is people denying that they or you said something that you know you, or they, did say. The tactic is to make you doubt your perception or sanity.

This is not some localized entity. This is part of the Matrix mind. Autonomy on our part and questioning the source of our thoughts is perceived as a software glitch, virus like behavior on 'its' part. Containment is crucial for 'it'. We, by stalking 'it' and being aware of it, have become an infection to deal with. Those around us, under the influence, act as an immune response. It will get hostile. Smiles will often accompany long blades.
    Last edited by modwiz; 2nd February 2013 at 21:35.

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2013), 8t88 (29th January 2013), aikisaw (30th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), Christine (29th January 2013), D-Day (30th January 2013), Freed Fox (29th January 2013), Gardener (30th January 2013), gripreaper (30th January 2013), janus (30th January 2013), Jenci (1st February 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), RUSirius (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (30th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #499
    Thanks

A classic move is people denying that they or you said something that you no you or they did say. The tactic is to make you doubt your perception or sanity.
    Or the even more subtle, attack your spelling....
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), donk (30th January 2013), Gardener (30th January 2013), gooty64 (29th January 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (29th January 2013), modwiz (29th January 2013), RUSirius (30th January 2013), selinam (5th February 2013), SilentFeathers (30th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #500
    Thanks

When one can see 'it' at work it will do 'its' best to turn people we interact with against us. Or, it will have a person say something to hopefully trigger a reaction to us. Mostly, 'it' wants us to feel very isolated and alone in our perception. Having those close to us or around us become adversarial is one sign of aggressiveness. A classic move is people denying that they or you said something that you no you or they did say. The tactic is to make you doubt your perception or sanity.

This is not some localized entity. This is part of the Matrix mind. Autonomy on our part and questioning the source of our thoughts is perceived as a software glitch, virus like behavior on 'its' part. Containment is crucial for 'it'. We, by stalking 'it' and being aware of it, have become an infection to deal with. Those around us, under the influence, act as an immune response. It will get hostile. Smiles will often accompany long blades.
    Double thanks for the addendum.
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2013), modwiz (30th January 2013), SilentFeathers (30th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst 1 15 25 34 LastLast