+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst 1 22 32 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #621
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 times in 640 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Well after seeing the latest news I am truly saddened. I can't help but feel that "their" mind has won yet another round. It is sad to see also that there were not more who could understand what Chelley was trying to say. I am in complete agreement with what Belle and Skawf have said and have been saying. There are others as well but Skawf and Belle stand out as hitting the nail on the head for me. My best to all of you....

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Well, it's over...all the created drama, the manipulation, the justification...

It really was over when the safety thread started...a read through clearly shows 'their' mind at work...creating a case out of thin air to protect the programmed and triggering emotional reactions and drama to achieve the goal.

So now the forum rules have changed...again, it's ambiguous, and can be used against those who challenge the programming while letting others slide...all in the name of 'safety'...another trap for those who can see.

I have to admit, I'm angry. I don't like being played. I don't like that the fearful are protected while the fearless are disposed of...teachers banished while victims of their own ignorance are coddled and reassured that they don't ever have to grow up or stand up on their own two feet.

I don't get attached to people...still working on that layer of myself. But I am attached to eagles words of wisdom, no matter how they were delivered. They made me sit up and pay attention...'aha' moments that fostered growth...and when I slip up and fall back to 'their' mind, her words are there to help me pick myself up and get back on track. May they do the same to others who may stumble across her posts and find truth in them.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

aikisaw (3rd February 2013), D-Day (2nd February 2013), Finefeather (2nd February 2013), Freed Fox (2nd February 2013), Gardener (2nd February 2013), janus (3rd February 2013), Lisab (3rd February 2013), modwiz (2nd February 2013), Reinhard (3rd February 2013), RMorgan (2nd February 2013)

3. Link to Post #622
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    Well after seeing the latest news I am truly saddened. I can't help but feel that "their" mind has won yet another round. It is sad to see also that there were not more who could understand what Chelley was trying to say. I am in complete agreement with what Belle and Skawf have said and have been saying. There are others as well but Skawf and Belle stand out as hitting the nail on the head for me. My best to all of you....
    For what it's worth, we can continue the work that was started, and strive to further understanding.

Danger

I am truly sorry that it came to this, but the message does not have to be expelled with her.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

8t88 (2nd February 2013), aikisaw (3rd February 2013), alexandra (3rd February 2013), another bob (2nd February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), D-Day (2nd February 2013), Finefeather (3rd February 2013), Gardener (2nd February 2013), gripreaper (2nd February 2013), janus (3rd February 2013), Lisab (3rd February 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (2nd February 2013), modwiz (2nd February 2013), Reinhard (3rd February 2013), RMorgan (2nd February 2013), RUSirius (3rd February 2013), sdv (2nd February 2013), Sebastion (3rd February 2013), wegge (2nd February 2013)

5. Link to Post #623
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,188 times in 5,446 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    For what it's worth, we can continue the work that was started, and strive to further understanding.

Danger

I am truly sorry that it came to this, but the message does not have to be expelled with her.
    Please do continue the work. This was a brilliant thread.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

8t88 (3rd February 2013), aikisaw (3rd February 2013), alexandra (3rd February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), D-Day (2nd February 2013), Freed Fox (2nd February 2013), Gardener (2nd February 2013), janus (3rd February 2013), Lisab (3rd February 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (2nd February 2013), RMorgan (2nd February 2013), RUSirius (3rd February 2013)

7. Link to Post #624
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,121 times in 997 posts

For sure we will, .....sry I am real sad, eagle, vivek, jenci, well I hope 'their' mind satisfied for now. Certainly hit the target huh?
    Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)

Danger

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

8t88 (3rd February 2013), aikisaw (3rd February 2013), D-Day (2nd February 2013), Freed Fox (2nd February 2013), greybeard (2nd February 2013), janus (3rd February 2013), Lisab (3rd February 2013), Mark/Rahkyt (2nd February 2013), RMorgan (2nd February 2013), Sebastion (3rd February 2013)

9. Link to Post #625
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Eagle has noted on other threads the flyer's mind fascination with occult dates, Sebastian. What other day but Embalc? She couldn't be sacrificed on any other day. If one wonders why this was drawn out the way it was. Too revealing if you know where to look. Embalc, a metaphysical date, a holiday of light and renewal. They like to darken our etheric and celebration of the natural environments with events like that. She couldn't be banned prior to this date because their mind considers her a sacrifice to it. Whatever dark god it looks to needs a sacrifice. But things are not always as they seem; just the way the flyer mind would like others to see it.

In all other respects, to others, this is GroundHog Day. Ever played the GroundHog Game at a carnival? You try to hit the groundhogs popping up from their holes with a big, fluffy hammer. One pops up, you strike it, it disappears. The flyer mind is like that. It pops up and then disappears and comes back in the most startling ways.

Then again people who try to stay in the right, or correct, mind do that as well.

When one pops up, more do as well.

GroundHog's Day. The movie when one notices the same thing happening over and over again. The flyer mind can't do anything differently. It always leaves a calling card.

The less drama and sadness the better; it feeds on the hurt it inflicts. Think what has occurred here. A handful of people backing the mind of the powers that be into a corner and exposing the masquerade. While the right mind can't rightfully conquer the flyer mind in it's own arena, it always finds a way to transcend it.

10. Link to Post #626
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Then again people who try to stay in the right, or correct, mind do that as well.

When one pops up, more do as well.

GroundHog's Day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	groundhog day 2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	20236

popopopopop

11. Link to Post #627
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,897 times in 1,310 posts

Hi,

Just some thoughts I have been having while reading today's posts:

9eagle9 created the thread and the outcome, as her responsible self, and her words of wisdom will be lost to all those who believe it was not fair/right and that she was "victimized" by being unsubscribed. I bet you anything, if 9eagle is a woman that walks her talk, she is already on her way to a productive day and not caught up in the emotional drama of being unsubscribed.......

Some responses have come across sounding like victims because of the unsubscribed result. If you believe 9eagles9 words about emotions then you are caught in an emotional state of your own making and must release this state in order to get out of "their mind" and or victim hood!

Just some food for thought for those who believe that emotions are a trap

Be creators versus victims and keep the thread alive, thriving and moving ahead with where you want to take it to learn more.
    Last edited by sandy; 3rd February 2013 at 05:44.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

aniN (3rd February 2013), bennycog (3rd February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (3rd February 2013), D-Day (3rd February 2013), Gardener (3rd February 2013), janus (3rd February 2013), Limor Wolf (4th February 2013), Lisab (3rd February 2013), modwiz (3rd February 2013), Reinhard (3rd February 2013), Sebastion (3rd February 2013), skippy (3rd February 2013), sllim11 (3rd February 2013), spiritwind (3rd February 2013), T Smith (3rd February 2013), wegge (3rd February 2013), zenith (3rd February 2013)

13. Link to Post #628
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    This thread really is a bit "different" with eagle gone now, the dynamics have changed......
    This is most important point to observe if somebody wants to see their mind at work.

In my experience, they will choose smallest possible way to intervene in order to achieve multiple results:
    - Some thinking members are taking a break or unsubscribing
    - This thread is disrupted
    - Any thread that spawns out of this one (or continuing discussion here) is only echo of what we already discussed

This thread had one thing that is now lost -- undivided focus of group of people that can't easily be manipulated into emotions. It was dangerous on so many levels. As a newbee, I was actually surprised to see so many members not losing their focus for so long. If foreign mind could disrupt any of the participants I bet we would see other outcome, regarding 9e9.

If we count number of people who objected (good place to analyze such thing is 'unsubscribed' thread) it is actually very few names that appear again and again. I can count more people who said something about 9e9 being eye opener, in that same thread.

BUT we are programmed to 'protect the needy'. Needy are noisy and they seem numerous because they repeat and repeat how hurt they are. There was absolutely nothing else mods could do in this scene -- it is set in a manner that they have no other choice.

It is extraordinary that we could see such good example of foreign mind at work while we are discussing it at the same time. If anybody stumbles on this thread by accident, I urge you to drop everything else and analyze what happened, step by step.

14. Link to Post #629
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,270 times in 968 posts

Ok so i would like to try and sum up as much of this into a small paragraph if i may
    Please tell me if i have gone off path in trying to decipher this thread and a few others on the matter..
    ok here goes..

The construct of the mind is integrated with manipulative forces that have been around a long long time. It is also integrated with the awakened ones and the ones awakening. So this makes the matrix not a real thing in the conscious but a definite thing in the unconscious..

Is that easy to understand?

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd February 2013), aikisaw (3rd February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Finefeather (3rd February 2013), Gardener (3rd February 2013), greybeard (3rd February 2013), janus (3rd February 2013), Lisab (3rd February 2013), minkton (3rd February 2013), modwiz (3rd February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), T Smith (3rd February 2013)

16. Link to Post #630
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,125 posts

Speaking for myself...the 'their' mind in myself provokes an emotional reaction to events around me rather than a mindful response. Kind of like fogging up a mirror so one cannot see clearly.

It then becomes a matter of setting aside the emotions (clearing the mirror) and observing the event as objectively as possible.
    Last edited by janus; 3rd February 2013 at 12:44.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to janus For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Gardener (3rd February 2013), Lisab (3rd February 2013), modwiz (3rd February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), T Smith (3rd February 2013)

18. Link to Post #631
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Ok so i would like to try and sum up as much of this into a small paragraph if i may
    Please tell me if i have gone off path in trying to decipher this thread and a few others on the matter..
    ok here goes..

The construct of the mind is integrated with manipulative forces that have been around a long long time. It is also integrated with the awakened ones and the ones awakening. So this makes the matrix not a real thing in the conscious but a definite thing in the unconscious..

Is that easy to understand?
    Yes that is so provided you do not loose sight of the fact that the bias was determined by the lack of control or influence of the very ones who are now suffering the 'negative' effects of it...and that this happened because of the 'innocence' of the majority of younger souls on the planet.
    As this wave of younger souls is developing...and because of the nature of the forces...the awakening process comes hand in hand with the realization of truth and the realization of the wrongness of the situation we find on our planet.
    It is just a matter of time...nothing can prevent the current condition from been overcome by the forces of evolution and enlightenment.
    'Evil' is not possible in higher realms of thinking because of the nature of vibration.

Love
    Ray

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Debra (3rd February 2013), Gardener (3rd February 2013), Lisab (3rd February 2013), modwiz (3rd February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), Reinhard (3rd February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), Sebastion (3rd February 2013)

20. Link to Post #632
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Would it be possible to create a part of this forum which is by invite or application only, free from those who believe being offended is something other than fear and ignorance. Somewhere were faux politeness isn't valued and growth is valued. I think the mods debated for so long because they couldn't find a creative solution as to how to house 9eagle9 ... would it be possible to focus on a creative solution? An exceptional woman deserves exceptional responses.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

8t88 (3rd February 2013), bennycog (3rd February 2013), D-Day (3rd February 2013), Debra (3rd February 2013), Gardener (3rd February 2013), janus (3rd February 2013), modwiz (3rd February 2013), Reinhard (3rd February 2013)

22. Link to Post #633
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,125 posts

I just posted asking Bill and the mods how this could be submitted to them for consideration in the 'unsubscribed' thread.

I think it's a great idea...and definitely has my support.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to janus For This Post:

D-Day (3rd February 2013), Debra (3rd February 2013), Gardener (3rd February 2013), minkton (3rd February 2013), Reinhard (3rd February 2013)

24. Link to Post #634
    Thanks

In this thread, the totality of it, is a record of what co-operative and co-linear minds built. It is all there more or less for all to see. And a perusal of the threads started around about the 'safety' thread will provide ample evidence of its veracity, in particular the 'timeline' of events.
    And to provide proof to the wider readership, of the mechanics of our entrappment over millenia, it makes a good deal of sense that 9eagle9 was imobilised here, as 'its' main target.

Making some people think with their own mind?
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

8t88 (3rd February 2013), modwiz (3rd February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), Reinhard (3rd February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), Sebastion (3rd February 2013), T Smith (3rd February 2013)

26. Link to Post #635
    Thanks

Its only my opinion but all the information is here in this thread, I feel this is where it needs to continue.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (3rd February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), Reinhard (3rd February 2013)

28. Link to Post #636
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,382 times in 2,744 posts

I believe this thread serves its purpose well....I am moving on from it as I see no need to make more out of it with 9eagle9 not here (and a couple of others).

It's the best thread on this forum in a while IMO, but taking it farther now may turn it too far away from what it is......

Just my opinion.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

8t88 (3rd February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (3rd February 2013), Gardener (3rd February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013)

30. Link to Post #637
    Thanks

You could very well be right SF, its all here, nothing to add really.

I believe this thread serves its purpose well....I am moving on from it as I see no need to make more out of it with 9eagle9 not here (and a couple of others).

It's the best thread on this forum in a while IMO, but taking it farther now may turn it too far away from what it is......

Just my opinion.....

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

8t88 (3rd February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013)

32. Link to Post #638
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by 8t88 (here)
    This thread really is a bit "different" with eagle gone now, the dynamics have changed......
    BUT we are programmed to 'protect the needy'. Needy are noisy and they seem numerous because they repeat and repeat how hurt they are. There was absolutely nothing else mods could do in this scene -- it is set in a manner that they have no other choice.
    Thank you 8t88 and welcome to Avalon! You certainly jumped right in.

And I must jump in here and ask that you analyze the above phrase. To me it has all the markings of the Dark Matrix mind, it serves to divide us by twisting the reality of something just ever so slightly as to go by unnoticed.

By stating we are 'programmed to protect the needy'. And then stating that the mods had no choice you are saying that is what we did.

To set the record straight - we did not act to protect the needy. And indeed there was no noisy mob begging us to protect them. No one crying about how hurt they were. Where did that come from? I ask you to be honest in looking at what caused you to believe this.

What we received from our own highly tuned and hard earned state of awareness was a warning that an all out attempt was being made to take Avalon apart. We also received concerned PMs from members all over the globe that they were seeing the same thing.

Our commitment is as strong as ever to protect Avalon. There is a mission and purpose being served here. During this whole affair we are becoming more aware of what that mission is and how we function as a group. The true power we have to form the Matrix of our world. The dark matrix will not stand up to the full light of our consciousness, we are waking up and claiming our real power.

What we post here has far reaching repercussions, we must walk carefully in full awareness as there are many mine fields laid out for us.

Thank you for your contribution. If instead of being at each other in division, we chose to be, not only powerful enough but humble enough, to SEE what is being laid out on the table for us to observe. We grow stronger together.

Christine
    Last edited by Christine; 3rd February 2013 at 15:37.

33. Link to Post #639
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)

Just my opinion.....
    From Don Juan:

Quote On the cosmic scale, the strength of a being is not measured by its physical capability, but by its capacity to manipulate awareness. It follows that if we are to take the next evolutionary step, it must be done by means of discipline, determination, and strategy.
    A droplet in the mind for contemplation. I think our work has just begun.

34. Link to Post #640
    Thanks

I couldn't agree more Christine, a tough journey.
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Quote Posted by Gardener (here)

Just my opinion.....
    From Don Juan:

Quote On the cosmic scale, the strength of a being is not measured by its physical capability, but by its capacity to manipulate awareness. It follows that if we are to take the next evolutionary step, it must be done by means of discipline, determination, and strategy.
    A droplet in the mind for contemplation. I think our work has just begun.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (3rd February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst 1 22 32 34 LastLast