+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst 1 23 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #641
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Quote Posted by 8t88 (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    This thread really is a bit "different" with eagle gone now, the dynamics have changed......
    BUT we are programmed to 'protect the needy'. Needy are noisy and they seem numerous because they repeat and repeat how hurt they are. There was absolutely nothing else mods could do in this scene -- it is set in a manner that they have no other choice.
    Thank you 8t88 and welcome to Avalon! You certainly jumped right in.
    Thanks.

Quote And I must jump in here and ask that you analyze the above phrase. To me it has all the markings of the Dark Matrix mind, it serves to divide us by twisting the reality of something just ever so slightly as to go by unnoticed.

By stating we are 'programmed to protect the needy'. And then stating that the mods had no choice you are saying that is what we did.
    Absolutely not. This has to be answered precisely and without leaving any room for speculation. It is more serious matter than what both of our comments state.

I am dealing with individual/group drives and trends (I call them vectors) for a _very_ long time. I am doing that on a level that does not address anybody in person, even when I have to mention any person or group. To be honest I don't really care who is doing what, only what he is doing. By analyzing group and individual vectors, I can get really good picture what's going on (on a energy, intention or vector level) and pretty good idea what's to be expected.

When I analyze what any individual or group does/will do, I am doing that because I can see all current trends and vectors that join in, resulting in slight changes in group vector. It takes one careful post to change vector of entire thread, if placed right. I am just analyzing such trends, not doing anything myself, to clear any misunderstanding.

When I say that mods did what they had to do it is not because I want to twist anything or even because I have anything against. Instead I am saying that path to such outcome exists for some time, that I can see it clearly and that there was no other outcome possible. It is somewhat similar to me saying 'look it is raining outside' if it is raining outside.

Quote To set the record straight - we did not act to protect the needy. And indeed there was no noisy mob begging us to protect them. No one crying about how hurt they were. Where did that come from? I ask you to be honest in looking at what caused you to believe this.

What we received from our own highly tuned and hard earned state of awareness was a warning that an all out attempt was being made to take Avalon apart. We also received concerned PMs from members all over the globe that they were seeing the same thing.

Our commitment is as strong as ever to protect Avalon. There is a mission and purpose being served here. During this whole affair we are becoming more aware of what that mission is and how we function as a group. The true power we have to form the Matrix of our world. The dark matrix will not stand up to the full light of our consciousness, we are waking up and claiming our real power.

What we post here has far reaching repercussions, we must walk carefully in full awareness as there are many mine fields laid out for us.

Thank you for your contribution. If instead of being at each other in division, we chose to be, not only powerful enough but humble enough, to SEE what is being laid out on the table for us to observe. We grow stronger together.

Christine
    I am not an enemy. It would be easier (and 'cozier') to understand if I am but I am not.

I was mod once on a pretty big forum so I understand very well how internal decisions work. That only helps with my analysis of course.

I haven't used to talk this much about me if at all. I am of no importance and don't pose any threat. If there is anything that I didn't explain well or need to explain in more detail please feel free to contact me privately or in any thread publicly.

2. Link to Post #642
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

‘Sigh’, after two months I am next to last chapter of a 1,000 page testimony of another truth seeker and holistic healer, Lana Corrine Cantrell, The Greatest Story Never Told, A Scientific Inquiry into the Evidence of the Fall of Man from a Higher Civilization in Antiquity. Now I have to plunge into 29 pages & 500 posts of the testimony of the brilliant 9eagle9. Truth seekers / holistic healers because of their chosen life path walk in a reality surrounded by powerful energy both positive and negative...a walking magnet so to speak to attract those energies. They are constantly judged, measured and challenged...this takes a great toll on the ego for in reality of this life there is no harsher judge than you are onto yourself.

For personal reasons, sometimes I have to retreat into myself....a self imposed exile (even “go dark” from the Avalon Forum), so if it takes 40 days, 40 weeks or 4 years to sift through facts, answers, questions, distortions or the dried **** of ingrained religious beliefs. When I “emerge from the dark” my timeless ‘old soul’ of temporal consciousness is ready for another challenge of more experiences in the game of life. The reason for my recent “dark” was that I was accused of pontification, a sweet way of saying intellectual defecation bourn out of ignorance to attract the energy of others toward me. I judged myself as an energy parasite and had to come to terms with that perception. Error correction (admission of a problem’s existence) saves time (avoiding stuck time with denial which haunts almost forever) within the temporal nature of the soul so that it can experience more and create new horizons in its eternal journey. Error correction carries down to the 3-D via intuition as the soul consciousness manipulates the holograph to extend the body beyond 86 to 96 or more by way of holistic health. Despite the aggravation it is a lot of fun.

And to another truth seeker, great thanks to the ROMANWKT for this informative diversion mentioned above. Why we are such harsh judges on ourselves.

Quote The most sincere seekers are … not seeking truth or answers; they’re seeking relief
    from Spiritual Dissonance. Providing this relief is the lifeblood of the religious and
    spiritual marketplace. It has nothing to do with truth or awakening. In fact, just the
    opposite. In the final analysis, stripped of all its holy pretensions, the entire spiritual
    marketplace is really nothing more than an existential quick-lube shop, and while there
    may be an endless variety in packaging, there is really only one product.

Spiritual Consonance is what all seekers seek; an end to discomfort…. But the consonance they
    seek can only be found in deeper unconsciousness…. To the best of my knowledge,
    spiritually-inclined people, from all walks and disciplines, at all stages, are really doing
    nothing more than maintaining or deepening their entrenchment, and maybe piddling
    around with mildly altered states.
    or.....

Quote One thing quickly learned with an eclectic knowledge is that
    philosophy is a rose-colored name for stupidity. Beautiful words and glittering
    prose pacify a weak mind that cannot help itself from the Psalms of David to Emily
    Dickenson where we have an endless supply of people who lament life's tragedies
    instead of grabbing the bull (or should we say goat!) by the horns and doing
    something about it. God helps those who help themselves, another Biblical
    contradiction after pages of telling man he is a sinner, but the line does tell us
    only man can help himself and we cannot expect any God or Gods to do it. If he
    cannot see the situation for himself he will never understand it. The Nibiruians had
    one basic attribute—awareness. Even the great Confucius said this was the key to
    life. There is no awareness down on your hands and knees in subjugation, even the
    Hebrews in their early days refused to get on their hands and knees to their God
    because he happened to be their father-literally.
    Printed version, but you cannot copy.
    http://www.hyksos.org/index.php?titl...Never_Told#2-1
    Scribed version, cannot copy.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/59684072/T...rrine-Cantrell
    Source &search of pdf, this you can copy, also put on a USB disk to bring to Office Max ($106.00 including 600 page 3 ring binder).
    http://archive.org/details/The_Great..._Lana_Cantrell

Self induced psychosis and a quick way to connect with the “Watcher” aspect of your consciousness. I still don’t know if this is real (normal), oxygen deprivation (trauma) or CO2 narcosis (chronic).

1. First, get the person (or group) to lie comfortably on their back and relax, and close their eyes. (Or give yourself the instructions.) The eyes stay shut throughout.
    2. Get them to imagine that their hands and feet and neck are becoming soft and rubbery, like plasticine. Extend that to their full arms and legs.
    3. Get them to start gently wiggling their now-plasticine arms and legs and neck a little. Then, to stretch them out, so that they imagine their arms and legs are stretching out to beyond their normal length. Well beyond, and with twists they normally can't do.
    4. Tell them to imagine they are now standing in front of their front door. Get them to keep looking at it carefully in their mind's eye, until they (imagine they) have noticed several little faults or details that they had never noticed about their front door before.
    5. Tell them to go up, to a point six feet above their home. Ask them to look around at their own and their neighbors' homes, and to note at least three significant features or objects there that they had never noticed before.
    6. Tell them to now (imagine they are) gradually, very slowly, rising upwards, to a point about half a mile above their home, and to pause and take in the view.
    7. Tell them to slowly keep rising until the air around them starts to get dark, then to keep going on further still, until it seems completely dark.
    8. Tell them to slowly float down to the ground, and, eyes still closed, to immediately look at what sorts of shoes they are wearing. (You'll hear expressions of shock and disbelief at this point.) Eyes still closed, get them to note what kinds of buildings are around, and generally what sorts of things are going on around them in the scene they see in their mind.
    9. Tell them to slowly open their eyes, at their own pace when they feel ready.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

another bob (4th February 2013), AwakeInADream (4th February 2013), bennycog (3rd February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), noxon medem (5th February 2013), selinam (5th February 2013)

4. Link to Post #643
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

The drive to help the weak, the helpless, the disenfranchised always abides in the human spirit; a naturally occurring drive stemming from the maternal and paternal instinct. Unfortunately, that drive has experienced conversion and misconception into a program. Serve the needy. The tarnished, well-hidden side of the co-dependency coin. Those who need to feel needed, need the needy to help them feel purposeful. A parasitical paradigm.

5. Link to Post #644
    Morocco Avalon Member PurpleLama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,114 times in 4,119 posts

Indeed, it always pays to be cautious of those who are trying a little too hard to play the hero.

I was going to reply to music on his thread about intent, but I think it fits better, here:

It is a nice story, but it would be a tragic error to think for a moment that it can successfully be applied to human interaction. Whereas animals are living from their instinctive, innate intelligence, humans are not, and as such humans are easily deceived into accepting what is not in their best interest. Kind words can sometimes conceal daggers, and harsh words can be motivated from pure love. Also, there is purely destructive energy as well as creative energy, not all energy is "neutral". I would not see people so misled as to think it's ok to let the guard down, to abandon vigilance, of course this isn't to say that's the OP's intent. It is necessary that each one of us keeps constant attention to the intentions we may be confronted with, for the worst of evil will always be hidden behind a smiling face, whistling innocently. Oh, that we all should be so in tune with our basic awareness as that bird, then deception would hold no danger at all for those now so deceived, to not accept the message "I love you" when such is inscribed on the bottom of a jack boot.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 4th February 2013 at 19:05.
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

8t88 (4th February 2013), aikisaw (4th February 2013), alexandra (6th February 2013), another bob (4th February 2013), AwakeInADream (5th February 2013), Calz (5th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), D-Day (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), janus (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), Reinhard (4th February 2013), Ruby L. (6th February 2013), RUSirius (4th February 2013), Sebastion (4th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #645
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by 8t88 (here)

I am dealing with individual/group drives and trends (I call them vectors) for a _very_ long time. I am doing that on a level that does not address anybody in person, even when I have to mention any person or group. To be honest I don't really care who is doing what, only what he is doing. By analyzing group and individual vectors, I can get really good picture what's going on (on a energy, intention or vector level) and pretty good idea what's to be expected.

When I analyze what any individual or group does/will do, I am doing that because I can see all current trends and vectors that join in, resulting in slight changes in group vector. It takes one careful post to change vector of entire thread, if placed right. I am just analyzing such trends, not doing anything myself, to clear any misunderstanding.

When I say that mods did what they had to do it is not because I want to twist anything or even because I have anything against. Instead I am saying that path to such outcome exists for some time, that I can see it clearly and that there was no other outcome possible. It is somewhat similar to me saying 'look it is raining outside' if it is raining outside.
    Just a little knowledge about group dynamics fyi...

Basically, depending on the group, some factors might be more important than other factors. For example, if a group is task oriented, then all that matters is accomplishing the task, whereas if a group is socially oriented, then all that matters is how everyone gets along with one another. However, most groups incorporate both these aspects into their groups. One would think that having a highly cohesive group would help the group accomplish their goals and make good decisions, however, previous research suggests that groups can intensify decisions by groupthink and by group discussion creating group polarization.

Group discussions usually strengthen the group members’ opinions creating group polarization. Group polarization is where the members of the group, after a group discussion, are more likely to have a stronger opinion towards their initial inclinations. Group polarization is often explained using two theories, informational and normative influences. Informational influences affect factual judgments because they are based on accepting evidence about reality from others. Normative influences affect value judgments and are based on an individual conforming to the group expectations because they want fit in.

Some group mechanisms of persuasion consist of group modeling, unanimous majority pressure, and group shift. The group models the behavior and attitudes that it wants its members to fulfill. This modeling combined with the majority pressure strongly influences and individual to change their attitudes and behavior. Lastly, a group shift (group polarization) is used to increase internalization in the individual. Having a group discussion about the groups viewpoint, increases the individuals internalization through social comparison. The individual compares themselves to the other members of the group and their view points. These mechanisms of persuasion on the group and individual level, are important to group dynamics because if a group has strong cohesion based on these mechanism of persuasion, a group could eventually display negative behaviors, attitudes and goals.

The above applies between groups as well as within groups.

Just stating facts here...not applying it to the recent forum doings. Make of it what you will.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to janus For This Post:

8t88 (4th February 2013), aikisaw (4th February 2013), another bob (4th February 2013), AwakeInADream (5th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), norman (5th February 2013), Reinhard (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), RUSirius (4th February 2013), Sebastion (4th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #646
    Thanks
    Thanked 316,413 times in 23,454 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Back on Topic: Personal entities remain personal. They do not jump into internet forums.
    Correct: 'personal entities' don't. They are usually pretty much stuck to an individual.

But other stuff can: see the Please report psychic attacks here thread.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2013 at 23:12.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

another bob (6th February 2013), AwakeInADream (5th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), janus (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #647
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,220 times in 20,629 posts

The next 85 posts that were on this thread (give or take some fine tuning that might happen in the future) have been split off to the separate thread Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded, in order that this thread may better pursue its original topic and purpose.
    Last edited by Paul; 4th February 2013 at 23:46.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

AwakeInADream (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (5th February 2013), Calz (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (5th February 2013), janus (5th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #648
    Thanks

Freed Fox suggested a summary of Their Mind. To get back on track and to serve those who jump into the thread mid-way.

Their Mind. Referred to also as Flyer Mind. Comes from the phrase 'they gave us their mind'. Their Mind prods the emotional body (thought attack). Then projects dense energy outwards (reaction) from the emotional body, a literal veil or projection of dark energy supporting the web of the energetic matrix the earth is bound in. The world we live in and perceive as reality although it isn't. Folks who conquer Their Mind, a little, a lot, live in different realities. Some refer to this as shamanic dream worlds. Don Juan described his inner and outer shamanic worlds without Their Mind. People who succumb to Their Mind have limited realities to inhabit although those realities may be perceived as different. They are simply limited in different ways.

When one resists the domination of their mind, one ceases to project or add into the field imprisoning us all. That field is intended to keep us bound to only certain levels of consciousness so we are not enabled to 'see, think, or feel,' beyond its limitations. Then we only inhabit fields of energy Their Mind allows. We see, think, and feel only what it wishes us to. The dark energy comes from us; the damaged portions of the emotional body.

This projection, and we are collectively used as the projectors, is the portion of the holographic nature of the universe twisted to keep us enslaved. However, we are paying for our own enslavement. We pay and build through the energy of our emotional bodies to support our collective prison.

We see many examples of this mechanism at work in our physical world. We pay the IRS and other collectives to be slaves to them. We work and pay to support those constructs. Everything in this false reality is composed in the same way.

Their Mind attacks because it despises its host. Their Mind attacks the host. Depending on the nature of the host, the host offers loosh energy or simply projection into the field. A win-win situation for the Powers That Be. Like the ego, which constitutes a portion of Their Mind if the ego is not Their Mind in entirety, Their Mind always perceives itself as being attacked or under attack. That is its function. To be in a constant state of paranoia.

As stated earlier in the thread, the components of Their Mind are arranged and driven around Envy. Revenge is the expected outcome of a perceived attack. Striking back from envy. Their Mind despises us, its hosts, for what it cannot have. Despise, envy, revenge, a constant unmitigated chain of reactive insanity.

The host is in a constant, unbearable state of pressure, or stress. Their Mind, having total control over the damaged portions of the emotional body, finds it easy to make the host snap. The host is always brewing in a state of hidden Their Mind envy, triggered and brought to the surface when Their mind perceives something externally that it lacks.

Already despising the host, which is just a tool for its vengeance, Their Mind enviously views in others that which it lacks. Then is triggered to attack or invoke revenge. It attacks even though there are no authentic conditions present to defend. Lack is perception. Their Mind is fed through the reactions of the host, even if those being attacked are not moved by the attack. If the attacked can be moved emotionally a power play occurs, where Their Mind has set the conditions for a double feed.

Their Mind, however, is discomfited by those it cannot prompt a reaction in. It will then turn on the host to attack the host's emotional body.

Their Mind seeks always to have a safe place to thrive in. Any condition present threatening its safe environment will prompt an attack from Their Mind. Their Mind does not have intellectual capabilities. It smothers the reason and intellect of its host in favor of repetitive programs, conditioning, and behaviors. Their Mind cannot defend itself from an intellectual position and must depend on what it always depends on to project; the emotions of the host. Which it projects outwards in a attempt to defend its position in the same way Their Mind supports a false, holographic reality with our emotions.

14. Link to Post #649
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 times in 640 posts

Beautiful description Bob! I have been pondering this thread more deeply and have come to a deeper understanding of what has been presented here. The subject does allow one to back away from the forest enough to begin to identify the trees! Your post allows one recognize their mind moreso for what it really is! Thank you!

Freed Fox suggested a summary of Their Mind. To get back on track and to serve those who jump into the thread mid-way.

Their Mind. Referred to also as Flyer Mind. Comes from the phrase 'they gave us their mind'. Their Mind prods the emotional body (thought attack). Then projects dense energy outwards (reaction) from the emotional body, a literal veil or projection of dark energy supporting the web of the energetic matrix the earth is bound in. The world we live in and perceive as reality although it isn't. Folks who conquer Their Mind, a little, a lot, live in different realities. Some refer to this as shamanic dream worlds. Don Juan described his inner and outer shamanic worlds without Their Mind. People who succumb to Their Mind have limited realities to inhabit although those realities may be perceived as different. They are simply limited in different ways.

When one resists the domination of their mind, one ceases to project or add into the field imprisoning us all. That field is intended to keep us bound to only certain levels of consciousness so we are not enabled to 'see, think, or feel,' beyond its limitations. Then we only inhabit fields of energy Their Mind allows. We see, think, and feel only what it wishes us to. The dark energy comes from us; the damaged portions of the emotional body.

This projection, and we are collectively used as the projectors, is the portion of the holographic nature of the universe twisted to keep us enslaved. However, we are paying for our own enslavement. We pay and build through the energy of our emotional bodies to support our collective prison.

We see many examples of this mechanism at work in our physical world. We pay the IRS and other collectives to be slaves to them. We work and pay to support those constructs. Everything in this false reality is composed in the same way.

Their Mind attacks because it despises its host. Their Mind attacks the host. Depending on the nature of the host, the host offers loosh energy or simply projection into the field. A win-win situation for the Powers That Be. Like the ego, which constitutes a portion of Their Mind if the ego is not Their Mind in entirety, Their Mind always perceives itself as being attacked or under attack. That is its function. To be in a constant state of paranoia.

As stated earlier in the thread, the components of Their Mind are arranged and driven around Envy. Revenge is the expected outcome of a perceived attack. Striking back from envy. Their Mind despises us, its hosts, for what it cannot have. Despise, envy, revenge, a constant unmitigated chain of reactive insanity.

The host is in a constant, unbearable state of pressure, or stress. Their Mind, having total control over the damaged portions of the emotional body, finds it easy to make the host snap. The host is always brewing in a state of hidden Their Mind envy, triggered and brought to the surface when Their mind perceives something externally that it lacks.

Already despising the host, which is just a tool for its vengeance, Their Mind enviously views in others that which it lacks. Then is triggered to attack or invoke revenge. It attacks even though there are no authentic conditions present to defend. Lack is perception. Their Mind is fed through the reactions of the host, even if those being attacked are not moved by the attack. If the attacked can be moved emotionally a power play occurs, where Their Mind has set the conditions for a double feed.

Their Mind, however, is discomfited by those it cannot prompt a reaction in. It will then turn on the host to attack the host's emotional body.

Their Mind seeks always to have a safe place to thrive in. Any condition present threatening its safe environment will prompt an attack from Their Mind. Their Mind does not have intellectual capabilities. It smothers the reason and intellect of its host in favor of repetitive programs, conditioning, and behaviors. Their Mind cannot defend itself from an intellectual position and must depend on what it always depends on to project; the emotions of the host. Which it projects outwards in a attempt to defend its position in the same way Their Mind supports a false, holographic reality with our emotions.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (6th February 2013), AwakeInADream (6th February 2013), CdnSirian (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), D-Day (7th February 2013), Finefeather (6th February 2013), janus (8th February 2013), NancyV (6th February 2013), PurpleLama (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RUSirius (7th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #650
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,833 times in 8,860 posts

Another Bob, You seem to be describing what I would call psychopaths and a psychopatic matrix or society. If it is not, it is quite near psychopathy, with a whole range, from narcissism to full fledge psychopathy. They will always end up destroying the source of their energy and will have to prey somewhere else. Until everything is either depleted or agreed upon to serve them exclusively. There is definitely no true intelligence to it (lots of brain overused though, brain farts in universal language).

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

another bob (6th February 2013), AwakeInADream (6th February 2013), CdnSirian (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), D-Day (7th February 2013), Finefeather (6th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), PurpleLama (6th February 2013), Sebastion (6th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #651
    Thanks

Flash,

That is exactly why Their Mind is the favored weapon of the Powers That Be!

We can all agree the Powers That Be are sociopaths. But then again, so are we, to varying degrees, until we get out from under Their Mind. This relates directly to sociopaths and sociopath behaviors. A hard-wired sociopath has no potential to move into the right mind. The soft-wired sociopath is only a sociopath because they are not yet aware of Their Mind at work; they have the ability to move to the right mind. Narcissism as a paranoid behavior is a hallmark of Their Mind. Even the most bland and generic statements, behaviors, and actions can be construed by Their Mind as relating personally back to it. Those folks who constantly think others are talking or projecting about them are an example of that sort of narcissism. Their Mind is a very defensive and paranoid mechanism. It has to be to protect itself. Their Mind has no chance against the right mind. The right mind has intellectual resources available to it that Their Mind doesn't have access to. Thus the envy. Their Mind wants the resources of the Higher Mind.

Their Mind is a defense mechanism against the Higher Powers.

Best Regards,

Another Bob

19. Link to Post #652
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 times in 640 posts

Seems to me , now, that the deeper understanding of what is/has been said here will lead you almost inevitably to your own authenticity. Shedding as much of their mind as possible within this understanding leads one back to your own natural beingness on many levels. Then the light of all that is original and authentic within you can be recognized and allowed to come forward. Pretty cool stuff!

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

alexandra (7th February 2013), another bob (7th February 2013), AwakeInADream (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), D-Day (7th February 2013), Finefeather (6th February 2013), Freed Fox (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), janus (8th February 2013), NancyV (6th February 2013), PurpleLama (6th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #653
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 times in 768 posts

another bob; brilliant! Your summary above (#648) pretty much nails it, in my mind (which - I think - is the 'right' one )

Even the most bland and generic statements, behaviors, and actions can be construed by Their Mind as relating personally back to it. Those folks who constantly think others are talking or projecting about them are an example of that sort of narcissism. Their Mind is a very defensive and paranoid mechanism.
    This only serves to remind me how deeply entrenched I was in 'their mind'. Despite their hatred, they must have loved me. The worst of it came when the people around me were also of 'their mind', and many a 'double feed' ensued. It was only when I was able to remove myself from that environment that I was able to make progress toward my right mind.

This was all well before joining this forum, so I never put it all into this context (which I think would have been helpful). Even though 'their mind' has popped in every now and then since to take a jab or two, it has not been able to truly re-establish itself here. As time goes on, I should suspect that it will only encounter greater levels of difficulty until perhaps, eventually, it doesn't bother with me at all.

I can see how this all might seem rather schizophrenic, or disassociative to the uninitiated, or those who hold (current) science as their dogma, but I really believe that anyone who explores and assesses their consciousness and the source of their thoughts will find something akin to the influence of 'their mind'. They might not recognize it as foreign at first. They might just think of it as their ego (as I did during that time). The fact remains that its influence is detrimental to the individual, and contrary to their true essence and nature.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

alexandra (7th February 2013), another bob (7th February 2013), AwakeInADream (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), D-Day (7th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), janus (8th February 2013), NancyV (6th February 2013), PurpleLama (7th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013), ROMANWKT (6th February 2013), Sebastion (6th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #654
    United States Avalon Member Adalwulf's Avatar
    Thanks

you've really hit the nail on the head, I feel like a veil has been lifted....how have I been so blind to something that I confront on a daily basis?....I'm almost ashamed.....

Flash,

That is exactly why Their Mind is the favored weapon of the Powers That Be!

We can all agree the Powers That Be are sociopaths. But then again, so are we, to varying degrees, until we get out from under Their Mind. This relates directly to sociopaths and sociopath behaviors. A hard-wired sociopath has no potential to move into the right mind. The soft-wired sociopath is only a sociopath because they are not yet aware of Their Mind at work; they have the ability to move to the right mind. Narcissism as a paranoid behavior is a hallmark of Their Mind. Even the most bland and generic statements, behaviors, and actions can be construed by Their Mind as relating personally back to it. Those folks who constantly think others are talking or projecting about them are an example of that sort of narcissism. Their Mind is a very defensive and paranoid mechanism. It has to be to protect itself. Their Mind has no chance against the right mind. The right mind has intellectual resources available to it that Their Mind doesn't have access to. Thus the envy. Their Mind wants the resources of the Higher Mind.

Their Mind is a defense mechanism against the Higher Powers.

Best Regards,

Another Bob

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Adalwulf For This Post:

another bob (7th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), D-Day (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), janus (8th February 2013), PurpleLama (7th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #655
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,339 times in 15,478 posts

"Their" mind and its inherent "flyer" mind implanted into ours... not sure who "they," that gave us "their" mind as an implant are, but "they" sure were clever and, as any IT responsible for a network, "they" didn't forget about redundancies nor backups of backups to make sure that the programs running network-earth kept running without fail...

What am I talking about?

Well, one gets to that when attempting to answer whose memories/programs/implants is one accessing?

If there is one question which answer is worth knowing, I guess that, that would be the one!

It starts with the anatomy of a human being and one of the best description I have run into was given by a Gypsy/Tzigan master to his "son"/pupil:

Quote “The figure 3 and its geometrical transcription – the triangle -- means “Life.” Numerous jewelries are constructed around that number. According to Tzigans, Man as a whole is constituted of a body which rots, a spirit which persists and an immaterial body as an interface between these two.”
    (Pierre Derlon; Tradition Occultes des Gitans)
    Shamans the world round came to the same conclusion as well as Dianetics practitioners.

What Dianeticists and people of the shamanic traditions, like Steve Richards, found was that each of these 3 components of a human being has its very own line of memories/mind. Independent of each other but, also, each of them includes a compound/alloy of the two other ones.

From there, we end up with three independent memory lines or "mind": one genetic, one spiritual and one from the interface. Hence the confusion as to whose memories one is accessing through whichever method.

Here is a quick rundown of the complexity that can be achieved with such combinations:

Genetic/biological line memories: retains its own experiences PLUS a clone copy of the experiences of the mind-interfaces which have influenced its lineage PLUS a clone copy of the memories of the various spirits which have influenced the other two along that same lineage.

Rotate the above scenario for the mind line of memories and the spirit line of memories… you might find that the yarn that has been gone through by a few alley cats is kiddy stuff to unravel…

There, is where the redundancies and backups of backups are: each of these memory/mind lines have their own mind plus copies from the other two memory/mind lines imprinted on them and which get compared and corrected life after life to ensure that "their mind" is copy-conform to the original, notarized and issued in typical government forms in triplicates

Accordingly, the "experiment," dear to "Charles/Atticus'" masters, would never work if terminated by a total wipe out of humanity and a "restart" of a new experiment with a brand new line of bodies with brand new, unaltered genetics to suit their purpose:

• the interface would put back its backup memory/mind + "their mind" back into the body line
    • the spirit would put back its own memory/mind + "their mind" back into the body line AND the interface memory/mind + "their mind" for comparison and accuracy
    This should give one an idea that genetics and bloodlines have nothing to do with any price of fish! (see this post <===)

Here is a great example from Steve Richards:

Quote Steve: Okay, there’s a whole range of things out there today, you know, interfering with people today. You’ve got one, you’ve got thoughts, thought‐form, become life forms, that evolve into entities, internal. You’ve got external entities out there. You go to the local pub, and you get on the grogs [Aussie term for alcoholic beverages] and the alcohol, their defenses are down, in they come, and they take over. You’ve got genetic stuff that can have stuff attached to it down through the time, where you have other beings attached. You can have animal spirits or human spirits in there. You know, animal spirits is an interesting one, I mean, I had a beauty one day, this guy he’s been over twenty psychiatrists and psychologists and no one can help him.

He comes to me, holds his arms out and he says, “look at this,” and he’s got stitches at both elbows. He said, “I’m getting thrown around the room by an invisible force. They broke both me arms, broke three of me ribs, you know another time jumped in me girlfriend and ripped half the hair out of me head, clawed me.” He said, “this thing’s huge, I want to get rid of it.” I say, ‘okay, get on the table.’ So I said, ‘when did it start?’ He said, “Nine to ten years ago I went to a party, and I got drunk. I woke the next morning, there’s a guy on my chest belting the living daylights out of me, accusing me of stealing. Never been so petrified in my entire life. From that day on this thing would surface. It was huge. It would pick me up, throw me across the room, threw me down flights of stairs, broke me arms, broke me ribs, I want to get rid of it.” Back on the table. I accessed, I called this thing up and next thing I’m hanging onto his head, by these two points I’m holding, and he starts physically shapeshifting. His mouth extends out and he starts yawning long yawns, and belching. And its like something twenty times my size belching away on the table. I thought, ‘what in the hell have I got here?’ I said, ‘Spirit, how far back in time did this take place?’ And instantly speaking out of him his Spirit said, “fifteen‐hundred years ago.” ‘Thank you. Go there, what happened?’ “I’m a hunter.” ‘Thank you. And what’s happening?’ “I’ve hunted down a bear.” ‘Thank you, what happened?’ “I got close to the bear, I thought it was dead, it was still alive. It turned on me. Bit off my right arm, bit off me left arm, and clawed me to death. “ He and the bear had now both died in an integrated universe of fear which has been asleep for fifteen‐hundred years. Nineteen years ago he’d never been so petrified in his entire life it triggered up that dimension which now overlaid itself in present day. The Spirit of the bear’s in there and he wants out, it’s throwing him around the room. I had to bring the Spirit of the bear up, enfold space‐time, send him back fifteen‐hundred years, change the past and the present for the future. Then set, put him aside, bring the man back fifteen‐hundred years, change the past and the present so it never occurs in the future cycle of time. Release the Spirit of the bear, the guy gets up, ‘My God, it makes so much sense, I’ve had nightmares for years about being attacked by a bear. That and of all, look at this. He took his shirt off and turned around, his back and his backside and his chest were covered in hairs two inches long. The thing was morphing through into him.

This throws Darwin theory totally out the window, ‘cause Darwin theory is based only on the physical structure down the genetic line, it does not take into consideration the other forces that enter with the Spirit, and they’re in the vehicle. You get people sometimes barking like a dog and clucking like a chicken – Tourette’s syndrome. I go in and take up the animal Spirits, and take them out, and no more Tourette’s.
    Think about it, both bear and man probably died on another continent... how come both memories get to incarnate on a different continent in a different body line and the guy's body starts growing bear fur?

The only saving grace we have is that when directly addressing "spirit" -- that's YOU -- and unraveling the traumas, incidents and emotions at the spirit level, the other two components immediately follow suit!

That's what Steve Richards as well as Dianeticists discovered through experiences in dealing with such matters: "Spirit/YOU" has got to do it!

Addressing the body alone won't do it, cf. the many medical failures.

Addressing the interface/aura/etheric body alone won't do it either.

Hence the better results from "holistic" approaches which incidentally include "spirit" in their handlings.

This should also tell our so-called "friends in high places" that attempting to add their own implanted programs on top of the ones we already have won't work either for, in the long run, "their" and inherent "flyer" mind, with all the demons, archons, jinns, etc, will keep perking up its ugly head.

The above gives an overall overview of the situation humanity finds itself in.
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th February 2013 at 13:24.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

alexandra (7th February 2013), another bob (7th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Bill Ryan (7th February 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), D-Day (7th February 2013), mr.white (12th February 2013), NancyV (8th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013), Sebastion (7th February 2013), wegge (7th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #656
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 266 posts

I´ve just finished the quoted interview with steve richards. my head is still hot.^^

You said Dianetics lack something in comparison to scientology or dreamtime healing. As I get it Dianetics just address the engrammes/entrapments/agreements in this life, starting at the time of conception? But I think if you can observe a lot of your behavior/thoughts/fears etc. you can get these things out of you,not feeding them, without really going back in time, so you break the agreement indirect?
    Oh thou, let it go
    don´t stop the all pervading flow

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

another bob (7th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #657
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,339 times in 15,478 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    I´ve just finished the quoted interview with steve richards. my head is still hot.^^

You said Dianetics lack something in comparison to scientology or dreamtime healing. As I get it Dianetics just address the engrammes/entrapments/agreements in this life, starting at the time of conception? But I think if you can observe a lot of your behavior/thoughts/fears etc. you can get these things out of you,not feeding them, without really going back in time, so you break the agreement indirect?
    Correct, Dianeticists ran into the wildest card of all: "Spirit." That was the starting point of Scientology in order to deal with that wild cat.

However, before realizing that Dianetics procedures where dealing with that wild cat, Dianeticists also ran into past lives and in-between-lives which had tremendous therapeutic values in resolving current-life issues. It is the latter that lead to "Spirit" as the wild card and the inception of Scientology with different procedures in order to handle "Spirit." Because "Spirit" would put back a carbon copy of an engram in place just because "Spirit" would find it useful in handling life... to the dismay of the Dianetics auditor. Therefore "Spirit" was determined to be the keystone of the whole edifice of constructs, programs, contraptions, etc. It was the one to be addressed if one wanted to effect permanent changes in one's life.

Hope this clarifies your question?
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th February 2013 at 22:08.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

alexandra (7th February 2013), another bob (7th February 2013), Arrowwind (7th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Bill Ryan (7th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013), Sebastion (7th February 2013), wegge (7th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #658
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,496 times in 2,609 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)

I dont think it is necessary to go back in time for all people. It depends on how you store information and what kind of emotional impact it had on you. For some people repressed memory keeps them locked into certain behaviors, generally behaviors that are self protecting or behaviors that are in some kind of way trying to act out the repression. Going back in time will sometimes unlock memory. It all depends on how you are set up psychologically with defense mechinisms.

Surely some people can observe enough and be self analytical enough to keep them busy for a long time straightening things out. But if you hit the wall where your self analysis is frozen, and you are not progressing and still have issues that prevent your life from working the way you would like it to work it might be time to look back in as focused way as possilbe. For some that is regression therapy via hypnosis, past life regression, rebirthing. I know that once smoking a joint with my uncle unlocked some memory I had stashed away because it was to disagreeable too deal with at the time and that had presented difficult conflicts for me that a kid should not have had to deal with. So unlocking memory can sometimes come as a surprise and in ways not anticipated. Now im not saying that smoking pot will bring this about, it was merely an unfolding event very particular to my individual dynamic with my uncle and I also think that I was at a time in my life where I needed to remember that event from long ago to make my consciousness more aware of potential realities that surrounded me. Repressed memory in my opinion is always a protective mechinism of the psyche and the mind won't reveal things until you are ready on some level to deal with it for most people. There are probably other techniques out there but these are the ones I'm familiar with. Sometimes its as simple as going back to a place or person that you left behind to confront memory.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 7th February 2013 at 14:15.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

another bob (7th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Freed Fox (7th February 2013), janus (8th February 2013), ROMANWKT (7th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #659
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,496 times in 2,609 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    "
    That's what Steve Richards as well as Dianeticists discovered through experiences in dealing with such matters: "Spirit/YOU" has got to do it!

Addressing the body alone won't do it, cf. the many medical failures.

Addressing the interface/aura/etheric body alone won't do it either.

Hence the better results from "holistic" approaches which incidentally include "spirit" in their handlings.

This should also tell our so-called "friends in high places" that attempting to add their own implanted programs on top of the ones we already have won't work either for, in the long run, "their" and inherent "flyer" mind, with all the demons, archons, jinns, etc, will keep perking up its ugly head.

The above gives an overall overview of the situation humanity finds itself in.
    Thanks for this. I wish I had seen it before I wrote my post for you have taken the discussion much deeper than I realized. I know what you are talking about here and I have delt with some of this in my own reality.
    This is why I like homeopathy so much for sometimes when the right remedy is select it changes the vibrational field so well that release occurs in mind body and spirit and what comes out the other end is a freer human being, released from DNA memory that was not his, and invading spirits as well resulting in a healed energetic field that is now functioning at a better capacity for interfacing with the world. There are many ways to get there but Ive seen homoepathy do it... which essentially is plant or mineral medicine at a very high vibrational level for the most part.

I would not say that it is a full healing. Hard to say on that one but it can certainly strip away a few layers that are confounding.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

another bob (7th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), Gardener (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), janus (8th February 2013), ROMANWKT (7th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #660
    Thanks

Greetings Arrowwind,

If we all have their mind, why is it not necessary for all of us to go into the past? Can you give an example of an individual who needn't go into the past and why? They have given us Their Minds. Who among us were not given Their Minds?

Observational skills are necessary as stated much further up thread. What is doing the observation? Their Mind or the right mind? What does the self-analysis? Their Mind or the right mind? The past is necessary to Their Mind if it is not the re-creator of time itself. Emotional energy from the past projected out into the present through a divided, warring, conflicted body being in the past. What is reflected back to us in the world at large? Division and wars that never cease.

This is where morals and ethics of any sort fail us. This is a projection, based on, and from, the mechanics of the parasitical mind in relation to the whole body.

Ethics and morals serve in the creation of a steam engine. Should we build something that creates that much energy? After the steam engine is built and produces energy, projecting outwards, ethics and morality do little to stop it from running. It will just keep running until someone unplugs it from the source its running from.

Replace steam engine with atom bomb. Once the bomb explodes, morals and ethics are no longer of any use in arguing with the chain reaction that follows. We can only say we'll stop detonating the bomb over and over again.

Best Regards,

Another Bob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst 1 23 33 34 LastLast