+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 11 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Their mind.

Envy and their mind.

The right mind and the left(their mind) mind.

The difference between the left mind and the right mind.

What they do with their mind that we think is ours.

What do we do with their mind.

Denying we have their mind helps their mind remain your mind.

Part 1. The mind they gave us.

Emotional marker. Envy. Envy is a symptom of lack, want and need. Poverty Consciousness is more correct term for 'their' mind.
    Envy is the basis of theft. People want, need, or lack so badly they have to steal. Usually power. Not outright theft like stealing from the liquor store but high jacking power.

That's that the powers that be do. But then again, so do we. Because we have their mind.

In our natural state we are very hard to steal from. Some people know what I’m talking about. The people who are hard to steal from. They make you work at it. They frustrate you because the mind that was given to us mind has been conditioned to having power being given away. When you make their mind work for something..ooo boy. Work may entail thinking, refraining from and a plethora of other things 'their' mind hates mostly being in your right mind.

That is a person’s natural state to be unaffected by things like that. It is a natural state to be in your right mind.

The unnatural state is to have their mind. That’s painful, for us, to have their mind. Because that is what their mind is for...to create pain. Or any other extreme unhealthy emotion. That is their energy feed, emotion.

Like feel good over something that doesn’t exist. If you feel good about a flight of ufo's coming back to earth to take over everything for you ask your right mind, what you are experiencing that should cause you to feel that way. What lack, want or loss of authority have you suffered that that scenario makes you feel good. Your right mind may say, you can't stand to be corrected now, what state will you be in if an army of 'right' minds lands to correct you?

Their mind will just tell you its a feel good idea because it always finds something else having control over you appealing. If you are hard to control it may invite in some buddies. (See Horus Ra thread).

The archetype of the powers that be are based on envy. We have something they lack. This is why there is an us and a them. Lack produces envy.

The have and have nots.

But…WE all have the same thing. Their minds. No matter how virtuous and superior we feel in our feel good…we have their minds.

We tend to think they are the haves, and we think we are the have nots. And so do they. Because if we have their minds we have the same minds as them so we tend to operate the same way.

Materially speaking they seem to have it all. But if they had it all why would they feel compelled to give us their minds? Charity? No that is HOW they have it all. We have something they want. They don’t take it though, we give it away. By agreeing to co-habit their mind.

By agreement. We agree to do it. Simply by not doing anything about it.

If someone is ill they do something about it. Take medicine, see a doctor, etc.

If someone bleeds they do something about it. Get a tourniquet, get a bandaid.

If you had a gigantic feeding growth on you, you’d do something about it.

People with their mind don’t do anything about it. Their mind tells them not to that everything is just fine the way it is and its really only because people are (angry, mean and unloving ) when they point that perhaps you have something feeding on you.

Alas even a person with 'their' mind will tell another fellow swimmer they have a leech on them. It is an entirely different matter when we are told we have a leech on us. What do we do? A person in their right mind pulls it off. A person in their mind goes emo reactive-- this allows the leech to stay on longer. Their mind again. That mind does not care about its host. It cares about itself. Just like them.

That’s what ‘their’ mind wants. It seeks to preserve itself only. So it has no problem lying to you, and you in turn to impose its lies on others.

It makes you a liar . Lie/deny/lie. A really sort of hopeless despairing way to go about things. You might be a awakened liar, a spiritual liar but your still a liar. You just aren't aware of the lies you are telling because....they aren't coming from you. If you are aware of the lies coming from you..good for you. You are half way to your right mind.

Their mind makes a liar out of you. This however is not excusing you, its making you aware of why you are a liar.

Here’s another lie their mind puts out there. It says “I’m enlightened. I’m aware. I’m awake. I’m spiritual.. I’m using my right mind, the mind that creation intended for me.”

So people who are actually in their right mind , are like ..." Cool. Let’s talk. Here's someone I can share thoughts with. " How nice.

Until they turn on you and suddenly you realize...they aren't aware. How could they be when they are not aware of 'their' mind at work.

That’s when the trouble starts. Because right minded people an express thoughts from the right mind can do so without being in the emotionally triggered state. They are not 'ready' to be insulted, hurt, pissed off, wounded or torn apart at the seams. They are whole so they don't carry the expectation their whole right minded thoughts are going to imploded the world of the 'their' mind. . In spite of that they've just walked into someone' s land mine. Whole people don't expect people to be liars.

Whole people are told. You should be more sensitive to 'their' mind. Protect it. Be mindful of it. Don't hurt it. This gives their mind environment to thrive in.

So then a lie has been produced, and when we come to find out the mind is not what it said it was all sorts of drama, tears and recriminations are cast. The people who typically bear the brunt of this are not the liars. But the lied to.

But don't get angry. You must never never be angry at 'their' mind. It can kill you from the inside out, divide, conquer and spread but don't be angry.

"YOU said you were awake and then the moment we find out you aren’t…its OUR fault?"

We didn’t tell you to lie. Their mind did. IT has convinced you that you are awake.
    How could you be if you are still deceived by their mind?

If you state that you are enlightened and your behaviors express otherwise you are lying to people with THEIR mind.

Sound familiar? That’s the way the powers that be, physical and non-physical have always behaved. We see it at every election time, every false flag, ever 9/11. Lie, problem, reaction, solution. The solution always, strangely enough, produces more lack. Less liberty, less freedom, less room for the right mind.

And because we have their mind we just go along with it over and over again.

Their mind. It started with them but we collectively perpetrate what they started. Because we have their mind. That’s why it was given to us. To give from us to them our power.

This is what disturbs people. The ‘emotion’ that is generated by the thought of ‘being’ like them. If they have given us their mind, how else would we be? Until we learned to be otherwise?

Was I disturbed when I found this out.

Yes.

Did I do something about it.

Yes. The same way I would do something if I glanced down and noticed I was spurting blood from my raw stumpy wrist that had suddenly lost its hand.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about..I regret that. I am not to blame for that though. Consistently blame for people not being in their right mind. They seldom ever have to suffer the consequences of not being in their right mind.

Are YOU blamed for others not being in their right mind? Are you God? Did you make those people. Did you put that mind in them. Why are YOU blamed?

Why do you expect that we are responsible for YOUR mind. It’s THEIR mind.

I’m not responsible for that and hating me for it, and saying I’m angry because you have their mind is not going to fix anything but re-entrench one further into their mind. You can banish me from your sight, so I will stop painfully reminding you that you have their mind.

But you will still have their mind. You will still have to live with what you are. You fight, hate, banish, cry, bitch, moan, scream play the victim all you want but understand…you are a victim of their mind.

You get cancer. Do it again, scream, bitch, cry, blame, me anyone and you will still have cancer.

Trying to absorb this without their mind, might help you to understand this.

If you are ready to shoot off a snarky remark to me...you are thinking with their mind.
    It does the same thing over and over again. It's easy to predict what it will do.

What is so different about them, who gave us their mind, and us? They have more firepower. Us. There’s few of them and many of us. In actuality we are them so there’s really no us and them if we keep behaving like them with their mind.

Because we are a large arsenal and we feed it… unmindfully because we are using their mind when we do that. WE are the batteries that keep the matrix, this corrupt field in place. Our emotional fields more precisely provide the energy to keep it in place. Just a mass of energetic beams holding their matrix up.

Who suffers the consequences of it. Not them. People with their minds do. People without their minds get the residual. The blame. Not their mind mind you. However those in their right minds...find that a great comfort. They just get the residual stuff, those in their minds get the full front on impact of being pummeled by 'their' mind 24/7.

They flip the light switch on and off with thoughts that bother us or titillate us. But so do we.

They start wars. And so do we. Over nothing.

They put on big dramas (over nothing) and so do we. We do it over ‘hurt’ feelings. They do it for the false flag effect to hurt feelings. They need the energy. They don’t prefer hurt energy it’s just easier to manufacture because people are so easily hurt when they are possessed of their mind. Call it a mine. That’s all it does is blow up and hurt you.
    And if you are not easily hurt their mind will make sure you are.

So you go out and buy a new dress and you are allright with the world. You put the dress on and then THEIR mind just has to ask. Do I look fat in this dress?

And of course someone will say Yes

But its not the dress making you look fat. It’s your fat that makes you look fat.

Interestingly enough their mind will make you look fat too. I don't care how skinny you are their mind will make you look fat. It will make you appear stupid as well because it encourages you to use their mind, the stupid mind instead of the smart right mind. Their mind is there to make you fat and stupid…like cattle or sheep.

Awareness is a separation from their mind. You still have it but now you have a RIGHT mind and a left mind. A right mind is usually right. Rationally speaking if it were not it would be the left mind…their mind. How to tell. If you do something really stupid that hurts you chances are its their mind you dreamed it up with.

They put out false flags to make you feel good.

“ 12/21/12 we will all go away and leave you a big check from the Federal Reserve.”

Boy is that a feel good thought. Turns out that’s ALL it was. An inhabited construct. not reality, just an idea. That idea does not remotely resemble reality.

And idea that someone put emotional energy into you fed on it for a while , like they do, because you have their mind. Then they pulled the rug out (ha ha no 12-21, no check, no feel good) and they fed on that pain. Got you coming and going first with the feel good, then with the pain. Energy is energy to them. And emotions are energy. That's why their mind jacks with our emotions so much. BEcause we let them...

That feel good energy, yep they’ll feed on that too. Not hard to muster that up fleeting and fake as it is.

The energy generated over the agony of deciding if Obama is a light worker. Yep that too.

Now a right mind can talk about these things without inhabiting it emotionally. Then its just mental stimulation not a trip to the ER trauma ward.

If You weren’t giving forth enough energy (power) we/they need to light the fire and get you more agitated. Harvesting, milking call it what you will. They don’t care what sort of energy it is. Do you sit and question whether your electric bill was generated from coal or steam?

Guess what? Neither do they? Because they have the same mind as us. Their mind.

"They" abuse people so they can ‘feel’ good. And so do we. You can be a canonized virtuous lying saint with their mind. Until something happens to remind you that you are deceiving yourself. Usually its by others who are not deceived by you. then you don't feel so 'good' anymore. So you blame the people you lied to for your not feeling so well anymore. You never blame their mind.

They lie to themselves and then others to feel good. And so do we.

They don’t know how they are abusing people . And neither do we.

They don’t care they are abusing people.

And neither do we.

As long as we feel good. As long as their mind is comfortable, happily inhabiting YOUR head everything is just fine for ‘them”.

Like a drug addict that doesn’t care they destroy the family unit as long as they have their feel good fix.

They are obsessed with corruption and so are we.

Doesn’t seem much difference between an us and them, more like a we are them.

We are the enemy.

Until we stop using their mind.

Because we have their minds.

But we can stop using their mind.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Their mind and the end of the (inner) world.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Meaning/page4

Something is NOT about to happen. It already happened.

They are not plotting against us. The deed is already done.

The long awaited 'Armageddon' happened before you and I were born.

The above thread link is a series of logical speculations about how their mind came to inhabit us.

If you read that thread notice something. There's no drama, anger, hurt feelings, outrage, arguing. There's disagreement certainly. Because its not an emotional subject. It's about how 'their' mind may have come to inhabit us. Therefore its a mental process. Not an emotional process.

Mind=mental.

The thread its self is inhabited by mostly even tempered people. It's disturbing yes. It's high brow yes. It's intellectual, its science its logical intuitive speculation. It's all those things. It's confusing, its hard, you have to work for it. Its knowledgeable. Why aren't more people in there?

"I might feel stupid?" How strange. More knowledge makes you stupid?

I don't have anything to add. That's okay.

My feelings on the matter will not be supported. No they wouldn't. Your thoughts might.

I don't feel that's the truth. You don't feel the truth, you know it. With YOUR mind. Not your feelings.

It's too overwhelming. And being taken over by someone elses mind is not overwhelming?

I don't understand it. Neither do a lot of people participating. That's why they are in there. To get the understanding.

Why go there at all. It might make their mind feel bad. It won't make it feel good.

Their mind hates it when you do. As you can tell by the emotional temperament in that thread their mind doesn't have a chance in there. And it knows it. That's why you don't see it there.

But that is also the same reason it would keep one away.

Their mind may not allow participation in that thread for good reason. Do you really think they want us really knowing we have their mind. They would much rather have you someplace that is generating 'fear' or feel good'. For you to feel good or bad about. Remember it doesn't matter what energy is given, just give it energy. Of course that is not the only thread about their mind.

And when you have a thread like that...it risks inviting in people 'not their right mind' but in their mind. So they can defend 'their' mind.

The above thread linked is neither. No extremes there. Extremes of thoughts maybe but not emotions.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

They don’t have to do it a lot. Because we give away our power to them without question. How hard do you have to work when everything is given to you.

Giving away power is easy. Take a hundred dollar bill into a gale force wind let it go and see what happens.

Now how much effort at all. But..how long did it take you to earn that 100.00.

Free Energy.

It's here.

And we are it.

They don't hate us. Why should they hate all that much. If you ‘think’ they are going to wipe out 33 million people because they don’t like us remember they will have to equalize themselves if they do so.

If the talk around town starts that they are going exterminate us one can be rest assured there’s a power struggle going on in the ‘family’ somewhere. For every 1 million of us one them has to go.

if we are in our right mind, then extermination becomes a very viable possibility. There goes their power source.

If we find our right mind there will be no more 'their mind'.

The know that. They don't know much but they do know that. If they knew a whole lot they'd figure out how to get their own personal power without harvesting from us.

That is why its important that their mind is contagious.

It takes several million of us to power a few of them. And we just do it. How else would we do it. How would they manage without us.

We have their minds. If you had my brain, I'd be pretty damned dependent on you would I.

Fortunately you don't and I'm not.

Seriously if you had free power would you kill it, get rid of it, throw it away. They aren’t even stealing it. We just give it away. Where the hell would they be without us?

Where would we be without 'their' mind.

Why don't we have free energy.

We do.

We give it away.

To them.

We are free energy. But not under the yoke of 'their mind'.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Thank you 9E9. At some level I understand although I haven't before heard your terminology. I would like you to continue. Perhaps you could give more examples?

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

4evrneo (15th January 2013), 9eagle9 (11th January 2013), aniN (12th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (11th January 2013), Flash (14th January 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), PurpleLama (11th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Perhaps you could give more examples?
    Just spend some time looking at some of the more contentious threads on this forum... examples abound!!

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

I know well the contention here.

What I'm looking for is an enhancement of 9e9's text so that I can better understand what she's saying as she's saying it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

9eagle9 (11th January 2013), aniN (12th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (11th January 2013), PurpleLama (11th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

What are people ‘not in their right’ mind called?

(yes-that).

Have you ever worked with people who were mentally ill, in the psych ward, the nut house whatever you want to call it. I know some of us have. I was relatively in my right mind at least compared to those who I worked with. Or so I thought. the difference was probably only marginal and the government eventually came to know that it was only marginal, as I will reveal in a minute. At any rate... I was there to make sure those who were not in their right mind did not harm themselves, others and myself.

Mr Jones where are your dentures?

I hate you, you’re mean. Your a bitch, you’re horrid. I wish you would die. .

Mr. Jones, if you do not show me your dentures in your mouth I will have to call the proctologist again. I really don't want to do that.

You want to steal my dentures. You want them for yourself. Your jealous. (speaking to someone who had obvious 30k worth of hardware and dental work behind their lips, I really didn't want his dentures.Sound reasonable? Can you believe that. No? Yes? Most people can't )

Mr Jones if your dentures are where I most usually find them, I assure you...i don't want your dentures.

You're mean.

Or

Janet Green. where is the ten dollar bill your son left you?

Your evil, you’re a devil who took my money away.

Okay I’m evil, I will call kind God like Dr. Smith the gynecologist to get the money back that I took from you.

I’ll tell her that you pushed me out of bed.

But Mrs. Green I did push you out of bed.

Okay.

There is a reason why people such as this hide things in their body cavity’s. Strangely enough the TS A and other government agencies are obsessed with our body cavities. Who wants to take a stab at that one?

That is dealing with people not in their right mind. You have to have a sense of humor. If you did not they’d drive you crazy with ‘their’ mind.
    Most of the people not in their right mind are not in mental wards.

About 20 years ago America mostly emptied out its mental wards, and turned its wards onto the street. Remember that?. During the Reagan Administration I’m told.

Why?

It didn’t matter, they all had the same mind—their mind. No point in keeping those with ‘their’ mind separated from those with ‘their’ mind. When did Sandy Hook Start. Guess?

Then it turned into a matter of keeping the right mind away from 'their mind'.

I am no longer working in a psychiatric ward.

I am still compelled to keep people abusing themselves, others, and me.

I do this because I AM mean, angry and the devil incarnate and because I’m bitter, hateful and wounded. I get this mean viscous pleasure when I try to prevent people from shoving their last remaining bit of power up their butt.

Right?

No.

That is not right mind thinking.

That is what Their mind wants you to think. That's how it preserves itself. And its not even what you think. It’s what their mind wants you to feel. Then it gets to feed again. Not at my expense. AT yours.

More tales from the mental ward.

Dotty, I have come to take you to the bathroom before your daughter gets here.

I can do it myself. You a hateful po faced white bitch and you ain't watching me in the bathroom.

So I let her do it herself. And she promptly ****s all over her room..just as her daughter walks in.

Who gets the blame. Not daughter, not Dottie, not Dottie's ‘their’ mind. My responsibility yes. Not the ward's fault. Or the charge nurses fault.

It's my fault. She's my responsibility. Dottie as much as she is not in her right mind is still my responsibility. You give them an inch and they **** all over the room. You can’t give them an inch. They can’t cope with it.

How did that happen. Why did I lapse? Well..I felt sorry for her. She had no freedom no independence. I just wanted her to have some basic human dignity not have some po faced white bitch standing over her when she used the bathroom. It is every humans right not to have some po faced white bitch watching the final stage act of their alimentary canal? A lapse in judgement in my part. Not supposed to judge you see.

Or maybe I'd already walked through 20 rooms already telling looking for dentures in anus cavities, extracting wet dollar bills, assuring people their dead exhusband wasn't under the bed with a pitch fork, watching people bleed because they sat and clawed at their paper thin skin trying to release the pain of 'their' mind. YOu do get tired of the 'their' mind after a while.
    21 years old and I'm was already tired of it . Do I find it any less appalling than I did then. Am I any less tired? Are you?

No.

So I left it, and then I knew . Those minds were all over the place. I couldn't leave it.

Mary Thomas. In a geriatric ward full of people not in their right mind. Sweet pliable Mary Thomas. She did whatever you asked and didn’t stuff her dentures up her butt. Pliable. You walked her to her seat, you fed her, she didn’t hiss, spit or throw food at you. She didn't tell you you were evil, mean or nasty when you said she had to change her clothes,. She sat with a sweet smile on her face, empty vacant eyes and let you get on with the show. If you asked her to do something on her own she had no idea what you were talking about. She would go to the john by herself. That was okay she wasn’t stuffing her orifices with denture-creme while in there.

You were supposed to talk to her at all times in goo. Sweet non-conflictive subjects. Just like Mary herself. Gee Mary it’s a nice day out. Oh look Mary there’s pudding for dessert. Mind you when people are not in their right mind there's no such thing as a non-conflicting topic. Opening the drapes turns into a war zone. But Mary was easy.

. Mary liked me. I was her favorite. I liked Mary. Actually she didn’t say or do anything but smile sweetly. Your archetypical sweet old lady. No extracting wadded up ten dollar bills from her vagina. That should have been MY first clue

I talked to Mary like she was , ahem, normal. I talked about USworld news and report with her, I talked about Ronald Reagan, and big pharma and politics, and all sorts of **** to Mary that I wasn’t supposed to. I suppose I was talking to myself because Mary Thomas did not understand any of this.

Or so I thought.

One day I’m sitting next to Mary guiding a spoon to her mouth and listening to the goo talk on the otherside of the table between care taker and patient and literally wanting to vomit into my pocket because the man is an elder, and its being robbed from him with all this syrupy babble. I glance at Mary and the vacant look is gone. She just sits and looks at me from the corner of my eye. And I realized. Mary was entirely in her right mind.

Why was Mary in her right mind in a ward full of crazy people. Why did Mary, out of her Mind Mary, give me that weirdly intelligent, knowing look when the goo started on the other side of the table. Most of all why did Mary act like ..she was not in her right mind?
    It was the only safe place for her. If she behaved in her right mind, they’d do something to her. Sedate her maybe. Take away her right mind.

Conformity. The only camouflage for the right of mind.

Oh but wait...conformity, being a sheep, the status quo...we don't like that either...

What a bind.

I wonder what causes such a conflict.

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

No doubt most all are familiar with this passage:

_________

"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre 

stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now."

Thread is really adding personal experience and insight to expand upon that.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)

There is a reason why people such as this hide things in their body cavity’s. Strangely enough the TS A and other government agencies are obsessed with our body cavities. Who wants to take a stab at that one?

Just kidding. Tempting as it might be to post one of several hilarious TSA vids going down that path I will pass.

You are doing something of great value here and I certainly do not want to disrail that.

11. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

9eagle9 (11th January 2013), aikisaw (11th January 2013), another bob (11th January 2013), Belle (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (11th January 2013), Chester (25th December 2013), Christine (11th January 2013), D-Day (11th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), doodah (11th January 2013), Flash (14th January 2013), Gardener (11th January 2013), Gemini (12th January 2013), gooty64 (11th January 2013), Malerogro (4th March 2013), Mark (21st January 2013), modwiz (11th January 2013), Muzz (28th January 2013), NancyV (26th January 2013), PurpleLama (11th January 2013), RMorgan (11th January 2013), seko (12th January 2013), skamandar (13th January 2013), sllim11 (17th January 2013), Swanette (22nd January 2013), TargeT (11th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #9
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Talking about using their mind, read this short book, its an astonishing revelation concerning their mind and loosh, and how we are all being directed to unify with this mind by all doctrines, need to read this.

regards

roman

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...1&d=1357819061

13. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

4evrneo (15th January 2013), 9eagle9 (11th January 2013), Adalwulf (6th February 2013), aikisaw (12th January 2013), Belle (11th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (11th January 2013), conk (1st February 2013), D-Day (11th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), Gardener (26th January 2013), Gemini (12th January 2013), Hervé (11th January 2013), NancyV (26th January 2013), Phoenix1304 (21st January 2013), PurpleLama (11th January 2013), seko (12th January 2013), TOTHE (3rd February 2013)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Talking about using their mind, read this short book, its an astonishing revelation concerning their mind and loosh, and how we are all being directed to unify with this mind by all doctrines, need to read this.

regards

roman

Yep ... agreed.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Belle (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (11th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), PurpleLama (11th January 2013), ROMANWKT (11th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

No disrespect intended Roman but I probably don't need to read it...lol.

However someone mentioned it to me last night so I will read it. Another angle to the whole matter is always welcome. Thanks for posting the link.

Your views on the matter?

There's another thread in the forum specifically about Loosh and emotional control. It didn't live long like I said their mind doesn't allow people to inhabit arenas where it might be found out like Calz intimated above.

To able to go and admit to yourself that you may be thinking and feeling with something other than your own faculties is the first step to freedom.

Basically people call what mind control, the better portion of is emotional or loosh control.

We are loosh factories. The energetic portion of what people refer to as the matrix, the illusion field is held in place with it.

And that's okay to be forced into a state of loosh production. As long as no gets (here comes the dirty word of the new age era) ...angry.

Even though it is the Rape of the Psyche ...its worse than rape to be angry about it.
    It is okay to have their mind. It is not okay to be angry about it.

"You are angry. I don't have to listen to you because anger disqualies any until mental process, reason or evidence. "

(we'll go listen to Alex Jones instead, he's angry but not about 'their mind")

Even though their mind disconnects us from anything that would benefit us in the long term...its worse to be angry about it.

No matter what you do to reveal 'their mind' someone will show up and say. Oh you're angry. That means every word you have written has no merit whatsoever. It sees angry in everything because its hostile about being found out.

These are people who don't know the difference between emotions and thought--they are using their mind.

The meme called 'you are angry'. The pull it out like a gun and shoot you with it anytime you come anywhere near illuminating 'their mind'.

Angry. Angry Face. YOU ARE ANGRY FACE! End of story. This discussion is ended. Someone is angry (regardless if anyone is or not)

Albert Einstein. Nope he got angry, flush all his theories down the toilet. I'm going to watch Alex Jones now.

The act of 'not' being angry has replaced all other virtues. Pedophila, rape, lies, all OK as long as no one was angry. Particularly the victim. Those are all premeditated and perpetrated acts of 'their' mind. That's all it takes to protect it. Just pop up and say "your angry' and the movement to rid society of 'their mind' is pr-emptively scattered and shut down. A greater sin has occured than mind control and rape of the psyce. Anger. Their mind conjured it up and spread the label.

That's all it takes to shut down freedom.

A construct is built around that. "You are in a constant state of anger" therefore not trustworthy. It doesn't matter how much evidence to the contrary one has, you are forever labeled angry. After that anything you say, is angry. Before you even say it , I've labeled it angry. Prejudice.

Even our courts lamely attempt to stay in the 'without prejudice' realms.

Another meme. If you are angry you are not able to love (their mind).

I've never noticed anyone who got pissed about a flat tire or broken dishwasher suddenly fall out of love with their spouse. ...lol.

"Excuse me I can't love you right now, I'm angry at the dishwasher. "

Their mind intrances its host to 'think' that Love is so feeble and week it will just evaporate if someone gets annoyed. It hates Love and kicks it constantly with this subtle manipulation. Love can't exist if there's another emotion present, its that feeble and weak.

Words are words, they can't be angry. They don't have the capacity to be angry. A construct has to be built in order to make this illusion more real. Words can be used in such a way to stir the emotional body as any romance writer will tell you.

Their Mind got into the new age programming and inserted this (fawtly) judgement coding about angry. It's been elevated from a garden variety emotion to being Lucifer, Hitler, Stalin and the slayer of Jesus all in one.

YAG is employed to like a referee in the game. As soon as their mind is present it throws out "You are angry" like shooting a bullet. Because the new age has tossed out all virtue and replaced it with 'anything goes as long as you aren't angry'

Another good meme is judgement. Oh your judgement discounts everything you say. Judgement using one's discernment is a valuable way to get around 'their' mind. It has to be taken out of the game and 'their' mind does that by always making judgement a bad thing. It doesn't want anyone using judgement.

It's been turned into moral condemning. Their mind gets to judge everything but the right mind is not allowed to use its own judgement. That is why we see so much stupid **** in the world. A man allowed to use his 'better' judgment probably wouldn't have died eating five pounds of cockroaches.

Their mind don't want us using judgement even though it uses it daily with the 'anger' meme.

Because their mind can't think or reason it must have this knee jerk reaction to everything. It can't absorb what is being said because its a entreaty about IT. So it has to bolt away shouting over its shoulder, "I'm not reading that. It's full of anger."

How would you know if you didn't read it.

This is called Prejudice. Pre judging a situation. Their mind keeps them in the very two conditions that it casts on other people. Anger and Judgement. So that's all they see, that is the filter it casts over their perception so that anytime someone notices it the people only see anger and judgement.

It is very easy for the right mind to know who is really angry and who is just sort of annoyed. it's by expression. Really angry people have a certain set of behaviors. Those behaviors are seldom present when the anger ticket is pulled.

Real anger as opposed to fake anger has a set pattern of behavior to it. Scowling. sullen, irrational. Really Angry people are irrational. You can be annoyed and still make sense. If someone is making sense chances are they are not all that angry, they are using their mental processes not their emotional ones.

That relates directly to building a construct and inhabiting it.

Which I will get to later.

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)

regards

roman

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Yes I could I'd have to email them to you privately though. If you provide evidence of 'their' mind at work its typically taken as a personal criticism.

Examples of direct and premeditated attacks pasted in public though, moderation will more than likely frown on .

Our crazy making **** is that we are collectively trying to expose 'their mind' and hide it at the same time...lol.

Someone's 'their' mind will most certainly take offense and find a means of defending itself and this thread will turn into a emo blood bath.

I'm not really supposed to spell this out for people word for word and steer their thinking. That would make me as bad as their mind. However I can point you in the right direction and people can 'make up their own' mind.

But what D-Day said. Any thread that starts out as discussion of a concept or idea will quickly degenerate into a emo blood bath with the presence of 'their' mind. Particularly if the subject or topic matter challenges 'their ' minds right to exist.

Basically though, people first get an abstract understanding of this. When that occurs the right mind will come forward and lay it out.

If it's allowed to that is.

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Thank you 9E9. At some level I understand although I haven't before heard your terminology. I would like you to continue. Perhaps you could give more examples?

18. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Interesting discussion, Thanks Chelley! Terminologically speaking, what is being called "their mind" I call "ego-mind". The question is, once identified, what can we do to free ourselves from that foreign superimposition, besides raising a vague ruckus among a few marginalized intellectuals on an obscure forum?

As I see it, “ego-mind” is the activity of craving and aversion that gives rise to the sense of a separate self, which in turn demands one’s full attention in the form of caring, feeding, defending, and preserving. The process initiates when perception is translated into an interior stream of interpretations, images, concepts, memories, beliefs, projections, judgments, narratives and commentaries, which mind then weaves into a vivid and perpetual story – the story of “me” – a fictional character taken to be real, entangled in dilemma, and relentlessly driven by attraction and fear to seek an elusive happiness through the exploitation of experience in this dreamy realm of transitory forms and appearances.

Should it pursue its ongoing adventures in the arena of “spiritual effort”, ego-mind will diligently follow all the rules, rites, and rituals, even congratulating itself on how well it’s doing transcending ego-mind. It will be right up there at the front line, earnestly battling itself via all manner of borrowed strategies and prescribed remedies – artifacts of the search — which in the end only serve to fatten it and prolong the internal struggle.

Ego-mind can co-opt even our most profound realizations, taking the credit for how well it’s seeing through and “hacking” itself. In fact, the very movement and impulse to fight delusion is prompted by delusion itself. That’s how it confirms its existence and survives so well — by ensuring that a perpetual state of war exists (not unlike certain governments).

The last thing it wants is to become obsolete through lack of attention. The last sound it ever wants to hear is the sound of silence. When the movement of attention falls into the inherent and prior silence of its own source, it is not interesting to the ego-mind, which thrives on the noise of conflict. Consequently, if one would be free, sages and shamans recommend cultivating the discipline of inner silence.

“Whatever happens in consciousness is purely imaginary, a hallucination. Therefore keep in mind the knowledge that it is consciousness in which everything is happening. With that knowledge, be still, do not pursue any other thoughts which arise in consciousness.”

~Sri Nisargadatta

“The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers’ mind with discipline. Sorcerers found out that if they taxed the flyers’ mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, and give any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind’s foreign origin. [It] comes back, I assure you, but not as strong; and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers’ mind becomes routine until one day it flees permanently.”

~Don Juan Matus, “The Active Side of Infinity”, by Carlos Castenada

The quotes above, though from two very different traditions and from opposite ends of the world, coincide in describing a prime vehicle of liberation – the Way of Silence — but it is not a path most will undertake, because of the tremendous discipline and subtlety involved. In the “Bhagavad Gita”, Krishna told Arjuna that, out of millions, only a few will aspire to the truth, and out of those who do, only a few will realize it.

Even given these slim odds, however, what is the alternative? To be a slave? If one is earnest enough in their desire for freedom, they will do what it takes, even unto death. In fact, it’s precisely that death — the end of the search — that mystics and realizers throughout the centuries have spoken of as the price of admission: dying to the restless mind of craving and aversion.

Question: “It is said that the Self is beyond the mind and yet the realisation is with the mind. The mind cannot think it. It cannot be thought of by the mind and the mind alone can realise it. How are these contradictions to be reconciled?”

Ramana Maharshi: “Self is realised with mrita manas (dead mind), that is, mind devoid of thoughts and turned inward. Then the mind sees its own source and becomes that.”

Nevertheless, to attempt to force attention into silence by an act of will is just engaging in yet another variation on the theme of seeking, because willing and seeking are complementary. In this case, the exercise of the will equates with the idealism of seeking to have things be different than they are, even if that change is to a state of non-seeking. This is why Seng-T’san, Third Patriarch of Zen, wrote:

“When you try to stop activity to achieve peace, your very effort fills you with activity.”

Consequently, while a sage such as Ramana might advise, “Make no effort … your effort is the bondage….all that is required is to be still”, such instructions are almost impossible for ordinary folk to carry out, for the simple reason that willing and seeking are not normally under our control. They are conditioned activities, programmed into the very foundations of delusion. Moreover, they are based on a case of mistaken identity, in which consciousness assumes the ego-mind’s cravings and aversions to be its own, and so fixates on a self-sense, projecting that “me” story of dissatisfaction into the mechanics of the search, and so re-affirming it in an endless loop.

Ironically, it is the vicious cycle of that very seeking which keeps the mind agitated and prolongs the delusion by reinforcing identification with the story over and over again, prompting efforts to change environments and circumstances, which only result in the mere modification of mind, rather than its liberation. This is why the great Dzogchen adept Longchenpa noted,

“In the meditation which is great natural self-perfection, there is no need of modifications and transformations: whatever arises is the Great Perfection. If you reside in the groundless state through detachment from mind you will accomplish, spontaneously and changelessly, the inconceivable sovereignty.”

In other words, only by disengaging from that stream of thoughts, images, interpretations, memories, and projections which constitute “the story” can attention come to rest in silence, and it is only in such silence, freed from all distractions, all futile seeking and stressful striving, that the true nature and condition of our immortal being can reveal itself as pure awareness.

“Of the steps to liberation, the first is declared to be complete detachment from all things which are non-eternal. Then comes the practice of tranquility, self-control, and forbearance. And then the entire giving-up of all actions which are done from personal, self desire…. He who has completely overcome attachment is ready for the state of liberation.”

~Shankara

See also:

http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress...ing-the-story/

19. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

9E9 you have laid this out beautifully. Thank you for taking the time to spell it out.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (15th January 2013), 9eagle9 (11th January 2013), Belle (11th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), D-Day (11th January 2013), doodah (11th January 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), gooty64 (11th January 2013), Malerogro (4th March 2013), Mark (21st January 2013), modwiz (11th January 2013), NancyV (26th January 2013), PurpleLama (11th January 2013), RUSirius (12th January 2013), seko (12th January 2013), Swanette (22nd January 2013)

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    9E9 you have laid this out beautifully. Thank you for taking the time to spell it out.
    There has actually been a number a recent threads that have gone through the roof in what we, as members of humanity, should really pay attention to.

9 linked to one in her 2nd post and the modwiz thread on the emotional body is another.

Won't go beyond that cuz no doubt I will forget someone ... suddenly having a hard time keeping up with what really matters here. Point being after personally being here a couple years now ... some of the most astounding and useful information to us is pouring through.

Don't have to wait for a book ... hey ... it is here ... and it is now.

Grab it while you can peeps.

No credit card necessary ... just a bit of time, attention and an open mind.

22. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

4evrneo (15th January 2013), 9eagle9 (11th January 2013), aikisaw (12th January 2013), aranuk (2nd February 2013), Belle (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (12th January 2013), D-Day (11th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), doodah (11th January 2013), Flash (14th January 2013), Gardener (11th January 2013), gooty64 (11th January 2013), Hervé (11th January 2013), Kiforall (12th January 2013), Malerogro (4th March 2013), Mark (21st January 2013), modwiz (11th January 2013), NancyV (26th January 2013), Padmé (12th January 2013), PurpleLama (11th January 2013), RMorgan (11th January 2013), seko (12th January 2013), spiritwind (12th January 2013), Swanette (22nd January 2013), TargeT (11th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

9E9...thank you.
    We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
    Calloway

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ki's For This Post:

4evrneo (15th January 2013), 9eagle9 (11th January 2013), Belle (11th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (12th January 2013), D-Day (11th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), doodah (11th January 2013), Flash (14th January 2013), Gardener (11th January 2013), modwiz (11th January 2013), NancyV (26th January 2013), PurpleLama (11th January 2013), RUSirius (12th January 2013), seko (12th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

9eagle, I've long thought that there was a significant division in mind on this planet when the Romans defeated the Celts all throughout Europe. Before the Celts were conquered, there was more of a balance of mind. Since then we have been dominated by "the Roman mind." All countries conquered by the Romans became "Romanized," and they did this for 1000 years. Conquered America (not the Native Americans' Turtle Island) is Roman. Even Washington DC was built on a swamp, as was Rome. That's something that has always struck me as really strange.

... when people stopped building in curves, as Native Americans did; as most older societies do; as the natural world does -- and started building in straight lines... linear thinking ... separation, specialization, etc., that has gotten worse over time.

Does this thought resonate with you at all?

26. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

4evrneo (15th January 2013), 9eagle9 (11th January 2013), aikisaw (12th January 2013), aranuk (2nd February 2013), Belle (11th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (12th January 2013), D-Day (11th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), Flash (14th January 2013), gaiagirl (8th February 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), Gemini (12th January 2013), Malerogro (4th March 2013), modwiz (11th January 2013), Muzz (28th January 2013), NancyV (26th January 2013), northstar (2nd April 2013), Pam (15th January 2013), PurpleLama (11th January 2013), Swanette (22nd January 2013), TargeT (11th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #18
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

It was the only safe place for her. If she behaved in her right mind, they’d do something to her. Sedate her maybe. Take away her right mind.

Oh but wait...conformity, being a sheep, the status quo...we don't like that either...

What a bind.

Something I lament on often, especially as I sit here in a combat uniform reading decidedly "un-conformist" web sites and topics.

A question on emotion, the feeling of and the timing of.

I have struggled with this often, I have been called a "robot" and "un-emotional" and various other meant-to-be-degrading comments on my emotional state; I probably have over reacted and am suppressive of my own "emotional body" because I don't like the outcome of emotions I see in others. All the negative emotions (which seem to be the most common, or perhaps easiest to spot) end in one outcome (or greatly increase the possibility of this outcome) that I can see: actions that are later regretted.

Anyway, pointless personal stories aside:

I assume that the only emotional "feeling" that can be trusted is one that arrives due to consciously made decisions, perhaps a bit of joy at a completed project (that has nothing to do with how people will "look at you" or other egoistic motivations) etc... What is to be trusted in the inner landscape? am I going to far by distancing myself from nearly everything?

as to "Their mind" isn't it fairly easy to spot if you find yourself motivated to do something that you didn't consciously decide to do? I found myself in a pointless argument over eating meat here recently that in review I have no Idea why I felt so motivated to post in; I'll assume that was a "their mind" moment as I intentionally was aggravating other people (though not no-holds barred style so perhaps I have some hope). I even posted pictures of "meat harvesting machines" and dead fish to sort of twist the barb in a bit..

I guess I too would not mind more examples, though I understand your reluctance to point them out as any thing "locally relevant" could be seen as a "personal attack".

Thanks for the writing and topics to think on.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

4evrneo (15th January 2013), 9eagle9 (11th January 2013), aikisaw (12th January 2013), Belle (11th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (12th January 2013), D-Day (11th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), doodah (12th January 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), gooty64 (13th January 2013), modwiz (11th January 2013), NancyV (26th January 2013), PurpleLama (11th January 2013), RUSirius (12th January 2013), Swanette (22nd January 2013)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Yes yes it does ring a chord there. I'm currently writing about it things of that nature, the Roman conquest of the Celts and later the Gaels with the Roman Catholic church was a epoch of consciousness shift, one might call it ego overgrowth or 'their mind' over growth.

Even the right mind has an ego but its different than the left or 'their mind' ego.

The gaels viewed the Ro-mans as different species altogether interestingly enough. One that was quite insane. So did the Scythian Amazons. And the conquest of the Native Americans was not much different than the conquest of Ireland.

"Their" mind is pretty single minded lol. Linear thinking, it hasn't the ability to balance itself or to explore in a 360 degree way. I'd imagine the physical expressions of that would be how our inner world was reflected in our outer world. Straight single minded lines instead of circles.

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    9eagle, I've long thought that there was a significant division in mind on this planet when the Romans defeated the Celts all throughout Europe. Before the Celts were conquered, there was more of a balance of mind. Since then we have been dominated by "the Roman mind." All countries conquered by the Romans became "Romanized," and they did this for 1000 years. Conquered America (not the Native Americans' Turtle Island) is Roman. Even Washington DC was built on a swamp, as was Rome. That's something that has always struck me as really strange.

... when people stopped building in curves, as Native Americans did; as most older societies do; as the natural world does -- and started building in straight lines... linear thinking ... separation, specialization, etc., that has gotten worse over time.

Does this thought resonate with you at all?

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Their mind is easily annoyed. It squawks fast at the slightest provocation.

Basically when I see this unholy contagious crap going on it makes the concept of meat vs vegetarian rather stupid. Sorta like what brand of cookies to buy while your mother is being raped in the next room. A holocaust being waged. A pandemic rather. "Their' mind will keep people tied up in stuff like that so its not noticed.

Emotions can't really be trusted and there's no reason why we should. They are not thought, truth or wisdom, they are simply a means to feel. There are truer emotions than the staged one's 'their' minds put on and those I suppose could be termed truer emotions. At least emotions not generated from an artificial place.

Authentic emotion is the word I'm looking for.

Personal experience tends to turn into personal observation. The more you observe 'their' mind the less of an environment it has to avoid.

I know that people who are capable of their right mind can find those instances of 'their' mind in-habitation without my help.

Not localized to Avalon

Putting an irrational idea out there like the flurry of GFL idiocy ,all 'their' mind, new age space jesus/messiah/savior right down to the word is example of posting up an emotionally inhabited idea and then getting others to emotionally inhabit it. Why have dull old Jesus and his sheep when you can have space Jesus-Savior ufo! The 'their' mind finds that stuff original sounding, to the rest of us its a foolish as it...is..uhm...is. It tries to show that as original or authentic or inspired thought and it just sounds exactly what it is . Dumb.

The more people entrench in their 'right' mind the more stories about having our lives, saved, managed, controlled, taken care of become distasteful. A right mind is a free mind, its is loose from 'their' mind so find those sorts we are going to be saved, we are one just another version of the prison they had to escape from in the first place.

People began eyeballing that stuff pretty hard, and its proponents, and it died a fairly ungraceful death. Of course 'their' mind wants to still believe in it and will find some other place to grow that disease in a different form.

I have another example in my next post of pandemia ....

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

What a bind.

Something I lament on often, especially as I sit here in a combat uniform reading decidedly "un-conformist" web sites and topics.

A question on emotion, the feeling of and the timing of.

I have struggled with this often, I have been called a "robot" and "un-emotional" and various other meant-to-be-degrading comments on my emotional state; I probably have over reacted and am suppressive of my own "emotional body" because I don't like the outcome of emotions I see in others. All the negative emotions (which seem to be the most common, or perhaps easiest to spot) end in one outcome (or greatly increase the possibility of this outcome) that I can see: actions that are later regretted.

Anyway, pointless personal stories aside:

I assume that the only emotional "feeling" that can be trusted is one that arrives due to consciously made decisions, perhaps a bit of joy at a completed project (that has nothing to do with how people will "look at you" or other egoistic motivations) etc... What is to be trusted in the inner landscape? am I going to far by distancing myself from nearly everything?

as to "Their mind" isn't it fairly easy to spot if you find yourself motivated to do something that you didn't consciously decide to do? I found myself in a pointless argument over eating meat here recently that in review I have no Idea why I felt so motivated to post in; I'll assume that was a "their mind" moment as I intentionally was aggravating other people (though not no-holds barred style so perhaps I have some hope). I even posted pictures of "meat harvesting machines" and dead fish to sort of twist the barb in a bit..

I guess I too would not mind more examples, though I understand your reluctance to point them out as any thing "locally relevant" could be seen as a "personal attack".

Thanks for the writing and topics to think on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 11 34 LastLast