+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

I would feel it in the morning when I woke up. For brief moment before I opened my eyes I'd feel allright with the world. Then it felt like thick black ink being poured over my heart, HEAVY. It was like carrying a brick in the chest cavity. And that black ink was thoughts, emotions, density and I'd have this brief moment of clarity and being clear and it would seep in making me feel heavy.

I have episodes where I wake up in the morning and its whispering to me. Your late for work. You slept through work. That's what you get for not having an alarm clock and a regimented life . Then I realize its Saturday and tell it to eff off. Foiled again.

Before we got off tangent with the manifestations of their mind I want Rahkyt to say some more about the hive mind and it's queen. Care to go into that a little more?

2. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    You can call it ego if you want to. It makes no difference. You can call it by whatever name you wish. It matters not.
    Great post, Rahkyt. I pop in here now-and-then, but rarely contribute because the people already here are doing a great job of it, and I rarely have much additional insight to contribute to this topic. However I want to pose the question, is the above snippet necessarily true?

One of the more problematic complexities at work here is that a cursory overview of the topic at hand will suggest to some that an external factor is being blamed, and therefore those of us with this notion are failing to take responsibility for ourselves, for our thoughts and actions.

The truth is, it cannot exist without us. It is through our unexamined thoughts, feelings, and actions that 'their mind' can manifest.

I simply wonder if some people will fail to examine themselves to the degree which is necessary, if they are unaware that there are others factors at work. I think what you said holds true for some of us. When I encountered this in myself, I considered it for a long time to be the ego. That conceptualization worked because I did not see the ego as a fundamental aspect of my essence. There are some, however, who believe the ego is not to be driven out or defeated, but accepted and perhaps tamed in some way. While this can lead to progress, I think it also leaves a little place for 'their' mind to remain safe, intact, and possibly still at work.

Without some substantial piece of evidence which proves the physical source of this archontic mind, some will refuse the notion altogether. In those cases, we may indeed be better suited by simply calling this the ego. Would you say I'm missing the point, getting caught up on these specifics?

Forgive me if this has been covered already, as I could have missed it. This is just one of many 10+ page threads which I have been trying to keep up with, and I'm sure plenty gets overlooked or forgotten entirely in the shuffle.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

aikisaw (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), Calz (27th January 2013), D-Day (27th January 2013), eaglespirit (27th January 2013), Flash (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), gripreaper (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), Reinhard (27th January 2013), spiritwind (27th January 2013), TargeT (27th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #263
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Wow, Rahkyt! That was a heck of an inspiring post, the 260#.

I was about to flip the page and then realized it wasn´t a book.

You should write a book about that, my friend. Really.

Raf.

5. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), Calz (27th January 2013), D-Day (27th January 2013), eaglespirit (27th January 2013), Flash (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), gooty64 (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), modwiz (27th January 2013), PurpleLama (27th January 2013), Reinhard (27th January 2013), Sebastion (27th January 2013), seko (27th January 2013), TargeT (27th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Yes, Chelley. Freed, I will address your question here as well.

According to the information accrued in Vivek's thread, there is a great possibility that the foreign installation also has a biological component in the form of ancient viruses that inhabit our dna and that are passed down through the generations. But just because it has this physiological component does not mean that it is immune from our attempts to dislodge it as ancient wisdom and quantum biology both agree that thought and words can indeed change the biology.

I don't want to go into a lot of quotes and searching the Net for things I've found previously right now and apologize for the intellectual torpor that implies in the moment, but I have read previously somewhere that there is a theory that viruses are a collective consciousness, much as plants are and some insects and animals and, with the whole OP thing, even people. With so many examples of collectivity at every level of life (not to mention rocks, crystals, microwaves, gamma waves, electro-magnetism, etc.) expression, the truism "As Above, So Below" can probably be applied with some modicum of accuracy.

The characteristics of "hive minds" include divisions of labor. As with ants and bees, different individual instances of the overall biological occurrence of these species comply with certain "jobs" and "purposes". There are worker bees, nectar foragers, guards, undertakers, etc. Ants have similar divisions. Animals and OPs also display social structures that comply with these rules as divisions of labor are apparently ubiquitous across the spectrum of life.

At the level of multi/ultra-dimensional consciousness, it is generally accepted that soul groups and collectives exist as well, which may include angelic and demonic hierarchies, soul families, higher self fractalization into materiality and names of God. Which sets the background for our topic, the foreign installation.

According to Casteneda/Don Juan, the flyers are individualized, in that there is not just one big amoeba blob of them engulfing the Earth, there are a lot of smaller blobs of various sizes, flying and jumping around everywhere. In one scene, Carlos is sitting in the dark and he sees them and hears them flitting about him. Don Juan explains that they are shadow-like, seen out of the corner of the eyes, which complies with the understanding that vision that occurs at a 90 degree angle is other-dimensional in nature.

Don Juan states that they have been around since the beginning of the Solar System. Other sources say that they have been around since the beginning of this universe and originate in a previous universe. The Gnostics say that they are a consciousness created by Sophia's descent into materiality - which probably corresponds to at least galactic creation and maybe universal - and her manifestation as Gaia/Earth. That they lack "true life" and the connection to Source that living things possess, and are inorganic in nature, like viruses, on the cusp between life and non-life. That our "glowing coats of awareness", our auras/energy fields, are the primary source of their envy and desire to co-opt us mentally and spiritually in order to consume that which they do not possess. Essentially, they are Predators and we are their prey.

The Archontic hierarchy must comply with natural law as it is expressed on Earth and as we understand it through our observations of the physical world and the nature of consciousness. Within that hierarchy, there must be a division of labor. The collectivity of their consciousness necessitates a continuous connection between them at all levels of the hierarchy simultaneously. Examples from sci-fi that everyone is familiar with might be the Borg, the Body Snatchers, the Tommy Knockers, etc, etc, ad infinitum. The unconscious recognition of this Enemy consciousness formation is rife throughout popular culture and world mythology.

I've read nothing directly that has ever documented or explored the exact nature of Archonic consciousness or the division of labor. But, according to our shared understanding of the control matrix and what we can glean from the natural world and our ruminations on what the parameters of the multi-dimensional plane of perspective the Archons inhabit are, their division of labor must account for all of the various tasks and jobs necessary to maintain the system through a continuous, interactive and dynamic form of hierarchy very similar to the command and control networks that our lives within a similar system have made us very familiar with. Be that hierarchy military, corporate or social in nature.

At its simplest formulations, the individual instances of Archonic consciousness must be the Flyers. They inhabit the lived environment, attaching and detaching according to need. They feed off of each of us individually as they are able, keeping some for themselves and funneling the rest upwards through the hierarchy. The energy of this level seems to be male.

At the next level, could be the Aggregators. Those that maintain disparate fields of Archonic activity, to include instances of collective human energy collection, like the Military, the Corporation, Nations, Racial and Ethnic Groups, Social Organizations, each of the different formal Religions, or Institutions in general. The energy of this level seems to be female.

Above that level, must exist a Command Structure. That command structure oversees the redeployment of loosh from disparate energy collections, in order to maintain balance and energy conservation. The energy of this level seems to be male.

Then there must be a Queen. The feminine is the source of creative potentiality, birth. From her, new Archonic instances are born. From her, the directives regarding energy conservation and deployment are taken.

The above is all conjecture on my part, feel free to dissect and add to or take away from.

There are steps along the path of understanding. If some people require the term 'ego' or 'personality' in order to begin the work necessary to reclaim their mind, then it is the first step taken. Once they get to a space where they are able to directly sense the machinations of the ego, they may come to the conclusion that there are other factors at work that are beyond the confines of their own knowledge and understanding. It usually doesn't take much to realize this. The work necessary to tame the ego reveals relatively quickly once meditation is undertaken that many of the thoughts that run through our mind have absolutely no relation to what we are thinking about in that instance, or our own lived experience or even our knowledge bases. They just seem to appear from nowhere.

It is at this point, when this realization is made, that those individuals are ready to consider the idea of the Archonic infiltration of not only their minds, but everyone elses as well. Where they begin to see the strange synchronicites and notices the way that people around them seem to act in certain circumstances. To notice this, they first have to gain some control over their own emotions, which is a side-effect of meditation. It all adds up and builds upon itself, in my experience, resulting in a eureka moment when all of this becomes more than a theory or speculation, but their actual, lived reality. Once that happens, there is no going back.

It is all about when people are ready, imo. Until they are, this is just so much wild imagining. And that's fine. We're on no one's time schedule but our own.
    Last edited by Mark; 27th January 2013 at 03:12. Reason: grammar and punctuation

7. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aikisaw (27th January 2013), alexandra (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), Calz (27th January 2013), christian (27th January 2013), Christine (28th January 2013), D-Day (27th January 2013), DNA (23rd July 2016), eaglespirit (27th January 2013), Flash (27th January 2013), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (27th January 2013), gooty64 (27th January 2013), Heartsong (27th January 2013), Hervé (27th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), modwiz (27th January 2013), mr.white (11th February 2013), PurpleLama (27th January 2013), Reinhard (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013), spiritwind (27th January 2013), TargeT (27th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #265
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    You can call it ego if you want to. It makes no difference. You can call it by whatever name you wish. It matters not.

One of the more problematic complexities at work here is that a cursory overview of the topic at hand will suggest to some that an external factor is being blamed, and therefore those of us with this notion are failing to take responsibility for ourselves, for our thoughts and actions.

The truth is, it cannot exist without us. It is through our unexamined thoughts, feelings, and actions that 'their mind' can manifest.

I simply wonder if some people will fail to examine themselves to the degree which is necessary, if they are unaware that there are others factors at work. I think what you said holds true for some of us. When I encountered this in myself, I considered it for a long time to be the ego. That conceptualization worked because I did not see the ego as a fundamental aspect of my essence. There are some, however, who believe the ego is not to be driven out or defeated, but accepted and perhaps tamed in some way. While this can lead to progress, I think it also leaves a little place for 'their' mind to remain safe, intact, and possibly still at work.
    I know some tend to disregard the external parasitic control factor. The sorcerers of Mexico and the great minds of the Mystery schools each had their own language for it, but they posited an external influence.

Now, do we have something to do with it? Yes. Mosquitoes have two primary sensory means for locating their meals. They will follow carbon dioxide trails, because warm blooded animals all emit them. following these trails invariably brings them to a meal. One the meal is located, infra red sensors allow them to locate their meals in the dark. Our very life force will arouse the attention of these feeders. 9eagles horse will bother her more than me because she feeds him and I rarely do. I am useless to him. We need to become equally useless to the loosh eaters and that comes about by emotional management. That does not mean shutting down emotionally. Joy and real love are emotions, but they are like broccoli to Bush the elder to these feeders. Emotional management is where we can most find some power within ourselves. It is this lack of management that allows their mind to take control of us. We need the cool observational qualities of the mental body to parse the them from us. If we do not emotionally manage we will get adrenal or other hormonal flashes and the mental body will be compromised or altogether shut out of the process.

There are mosquitoes and sometimes even worse lurking outside the walls of our homes. We ignore them at our own loss. We have often called such things, but once invoked they will need to be dealt with at some level. Any ceremonial magician who hasn't been consumed can speak on this.

9. Link to Post #266
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I know some tend to disregard the external parasitic control factor.
    When we conceive of ourselves as independent entites, then there indeed appears to be an inside and an outside, and internal and external. However, if we really investigate the situation, we can recognize that we are arising and appearing and thriving along with the whole universe, and there is not an independent molecule in it. It is all dependently arising.

We often hear spiritual authorities recommending that we "go within", assuring us that "the truth is within". However, whatever objects, perceptions, experiences, or identites we may find in such a search invariably turn out to be nothing but conditional projections of mind, non-binding and transitory modifications of consciousness.

Moreover, contrary to the popular beliefs and so-called spiritual notions, this mind is not within you. If anything, you are within mind.There is nothing outside of mind. Actually, there is no within/without, no high/low, no near/far, no sacred/profane, no wise/foolish, not even any enduring me/you separation. Those are games we play as humans in duality, but that duality has no reality accept what we grant it in our programmed amnesia, anymore than a video game in which we may get so engrossed that we forget it is, after all, a virtual reality.

10. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

As I suspected just as constructs are arranged as we observe them in nature, with the hive of bees and the Queen, and the workers. Things that one can observe her on the physical realms, the way they are arranged; its like that on the non physical realms in arrangement. Thanks Rahtyk for pulling together in summary so well.

11. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Rahkyt, I can't begin to dissect or expound upon your brilliant post, at least at this time (speaking of which, thanks for reminding me about Vivek's thread!). I am curious about the Command Structure level of your proposed hierarchy, and what specifically would constitute a disparate energy collective? Also, are we only able to influence the lower two levels; the flyers by virtue of our inner work, and the Aggregators by reforming the groups and institutions off of which they feed? Is progress on these levels diminished or nullified by the efficacy of the theoretical Queen's activity?

As an aside, I find it strange that snakes are so often used to represent evil, when there is a much more accurate metaphor for these forces:

If the flies were aware of the web, they'd never get caught.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), Calz (27th January 2013), Christine (28th January 2013), D-Day (27th January 2013), Flash (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), Reinhard (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013), sllim11 (27th January 2013), TargeT (28th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #269
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

The synchronicities in the last two months are incredible! One after the other -- bam, bam, bam.

Pardon the interjection, I'm going back to listening now.

Y'all are awesome.

14. Link to Post #270
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

The spiders in this case would be dream weavers and their webs would keep you stuck in the dream (similar to dream catchers but fiendish).

These metaphorical spiders thread together the fabric of illusion that is the matrix.

... okay, now I'm done ...

Last edited by Jeffrey; 27th January 2013 at 03:48.

15. Link to Post #271
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    The spiders in this case would be dream weavers and their webs would keep you stuck in the dream (similar to dream catchers but fiendish).

These metaphorical spiders thread together the fabric of illusion that is the matrix.

http://www.pbase.com/1heart/image/106411357

16. Link to Post #272
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

I am curious about the Command Structure level of your proposed hierarchy, and what specifically would constitute a disparate energy collective? Also, are we only able to influence the lower two levels; the flyers by virtue of our inner work, and the Aggregators by reforming the groups and institutions off of which they feed? Is progress on these levels diminished or nullified by the efficacy of the theoretical Queen's activity?
    Hi Freed, thanks for giving me the opportunity to expand a bit further.The instantaneous communication between Archonic instances, Aggregators, the Command Structure and the Queen must display characteristics of quantum entanglement.

We might further characterize it as telepathy, but - from our illusory individualized perspectives - it is more an example of one body split into many different instances with the ability to communicate instantly with other parts of that body. According to quantum biology, our bodies do exactly that. All of the systems of our bodies communicate instantaneously and carry out the many disparate and interlocking functions that keep us running without conscious thought. They engage at the speed of thought without us having to consciously attune the body parts and systems necessary to carry out actions. If I think, move my finger, my finger moves. If I think, go from here to there, all of the systems in my body instantly begin the complicated calculations and movements necessary to complete the command. As Bob said, our thoughts are not even in our bodies, consciousness seems to form a field surrounding the body, which is a lower, material machine designed to manifest the directives of our thoughts.

I see the Archonic hierarchy interacting similarly. As a single body. The Aggregators, in this instance, might be related to the autonomic nervous system, which regulates energy expenditure in the body, directs unconscious functions and makes sure all of the working parts have what they need in order to function. That stated very generally.

The "energy collectives" are our social systems. The Aggregators control the flow of energy from these greater systems and regulate that flow between other systems that must exist in order to maintain their "body". These collectives are voluminous and include every aspect of social energetic production that you can think of. To look at one subset we've discussed previously, within the area of "fear production" there must be a collection pertaining to racism. Energy collectives within that sub-structure must include a primary group which is the control group and producer of that particular type of energy. Perhaps it can be called a product-collective. In the case of xenophobia and the institutional structure of the Global White Supremacy System (GWSS), that group might be white people. That fear production is further classified by causative sources, or source-collectives, which might be yellow, red, brown, black or any combination of the above. Each source-collective produces a certain amount of fear within the producer group the energy of which is funneled through individuals and the flyers assigned to them into the greater collection structure as managed by the Aggregators.

As you can see, there are a large number of potential energy collectives possible. All interacting, all managed and regulated. That regulation must include signifiers and initiatives within the Archonic body that result in the infusion of certain types of discursive thoughts within targeted collectives. Sexual purity, material competition, resource competition are some general possibilities. It is an interactive matrix whereby they input directives which funnel back down through Archonic instances, flyers, into the minds of individuals, who then affect the energy output of the collective. Make sense?

The intricacy of the system is mind-boggling. I doubt we can conceive of it fully under the constraints of 3-dimensional thinking. But perhaps these ruminations relate somewhat to what is truly going on.

As an aside, I find it strange that snakes are so often used to represent evil, when there is a much more accurate metaphor for these forces. (...) If the flies were aware of the web, they'd never get caught.
    In discussion on this topic with some connected friends whose judgments and opinions I respect, the Archonic system is only one aspect of the overall control matrix that we are subject to here on Earth. According to them, there are other levels of control as well that have been initiated and maintained by other alien and ultra-dimensional controllers. The Archons are like the cosmic grade school bullies, in that all it takes to really beat them is to learn to become mature, spiritual human beings. That is the basic requirement for membership within a galactic and universal society and a prerequisite to inclusion within said society.

So, it is quite possible that there are other entities engaged with us who also cull our energy. In regards to ultradimensional spiders, I used to see what I called "liquid spiders", see-through, football sized arachnoids that huddled in corners of roofs and walls. I wrote a poem about them many years ago that I actually posted up here at PA back in October of 2011. The poem is here, if anyone is interested. It's related but not directly on topic to this thread.

We've been talking about this topic here at PA for quite some time.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aikisaw (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), Christine (28th January 2013), D-Day (27th January 2013), eaglespirit (27th January 2013), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), gooty64 (27th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), modwiz (27th January 2013), NancyV (27th January 2013), PurpleLama (27th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #273
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

This might fit here..............the old honey trap manipulation

The Spider and the Fly
    “Will you walk into my parlour?” said the Spider to the Fly,
    'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
    The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
    And I've a many curious things to shew when you are there.”

“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “to ask me is in vain,
    For who goes up your winding stair
    -can ne'er come down again.”

“I'm sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;
    Will you rest upon my little bed?” said the Spider to the Fly.
    “There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin,
    And if you like to rest awhile, I'll snugly tuck you in!”

“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “for I've often heard it said,
    They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed!”

Said the cunning Spider to the Fly, “Dear friend what can I do,
    To prove the warm affection I 've always felt for you?
    I have within my pantry, good store of all that's nice;
    I'm sure you're very welcome — will you please to take a slice?”

“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “kind Sir, that cannot be,
    I've heard what's in your pantry, and I do not wish to see!”

“Sweet creature!” said the Spider, “you're witty and you're wise,
    How handsome are your gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes!
    I've a little looking-glass upon my parlour shelf,
    If you'll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.”

“I thank you, gentle sir,” she said, “for what you 're pleased to say,
    And bidding you good morning now, I'll call another day.”

The Spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
    For well he knew the silly Fly would soon come back again:
    So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly,
    And set his table ready, to dine upon the Fly.

Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing,
    “Come hither, hither, pretty Fly, with the pearl and silver wing;
    Your robes are green and purple — there's a crest upon your head;
    Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead!”

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little Fly,
    Hearing his wily, flattering words, came slowly flitting by;
    With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew,
    Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue —
    Thinking only of her crested head — poor foolish thing!
    At last,
    Up jumped the cunning Spider, and fiercely held her fast.
    He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,
    Within his little parlour — but she ne'er came out again!

And now dear little children, who may this story read,
    To idle, silly flattering words, I pray you ne'er give heed:
    Unto an evil counsellor, close heart and ear and eye,
    And take a lesson from this tale, of the Spider and the Fly.
    ~By Mary Howitt, 1829
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), D-Day (27th January 2013), eaglespirit (27th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Heartsong (27th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), modwiz (27th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

85% of our mind is not used by us, maybe if we started using it, there would be no room for theirs...

15% of me thinks it's a good idea...

21. Link to Post #275
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    85% of our mind is not used by us, maybe if we started using it, there would be no room for theirs...

15% of me thinks it's a good idea...
    lol, very clever Rocky

22. Link to Post #276
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I must not be reading all the right threads, it seems that some concepts are "given" to be understood, Loosh for example, I think I understand it based on the context, but could someone offer a more full definition?

I have not been participating in all the relevant threads, so I'm sure this term is cross-referenced from else where..

Also: I notice a lot of avatars of the actual posters here (personal pictures) I wonder if there is a certain level of personal security, the appeal of anonymity isnt as strong for people using more of the "right mind"

Back to packing for me, very interesting posts all.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), aniN (27th January 2013), another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), eaglespirit (27th January 2013), Jenci (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), modwiz (27th January 2013), NancyV (27th January 2013), T Smith (29th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #277
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I must not be reading all the right threads, it seems that some concepts are "given" to be understood, Loosh for example, I think I understand it based on the context, but could someone offer a more full definition?

I have not been participating in all the relevant threads, so I'm sure this term is cross-referenced from else where..

Also: I notice a lot of avatars of the actual posters here (personal pictures) I wonder if there is a certain level of personal security, the appeal of anonymity isnt as strong for people using more of the "right mind"

Back to packing for me, very interesting posts all.
    This is both fairly quick and interesting. This will get you well oriented with loosh as a term and a concept.
    http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management

25. Link to Post #278
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    There's also this PDF document('Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment') that Ceetee9 put together:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...4&d=1357445887

From this thread.
    Last edited by AwakeInADream; 27th January 2013 at 13:11.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

aikisaw (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), eaglespirit (27th January 2013), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), NancyV (27th January 2013), RMorgan (27th January 2013), TargeT (28th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

As in everything else there's the reality and there's the opposite value. The negative of the picture of reality. Their mind is just a fawlty duplicate of the correct mind with something missing. That's what it wants, what is missing. It can't have it because spirit knows better not to inhabit something that is not real. The 'their' mind tends to think we the organic being is depriving it of what it wants, its really spirit that is refusing to inhabit it.

One can think of the spider and the web as creating their own reality and circumstances. But then we see the negative image of the spider weaving illusions and delusions to catch the fly. Flies are parasitical in nature. Bees are not. But bees get caught up in the web as well. It is up to us to decide which one is at work. The spider can work for the right mind or it can work for the 'their' mind.

The importance of symbology. In tarot these days people go by the upright position and the reversed position.

Tarot is meant to be read positive value, negative value and reversed values so one has a 360 degree view of the symbolism contained within.

... okay, now I'm done ...

28. Link to Post #280
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

The synchronicities in the last two months are incredible! One after the other -- bam, bam, bam.

Pardon the interjection, I'm going back to listening now.

Y'all are awesome.
    Oh yeah, I know what you mean, my friend.

The spiders, hive mentality, insects, interNET, WEB, connection, TRAP...Mind.

Folks, we need to talk about the spiders.

I´ll limit myself to say that I´ve been in direct tangible contact with a different life form that can move freely through any communication medium, specially the internet.

They show themselves as spiders, about the size of a DVD, move very mechanically and are apparently made of a shadow like material. They slowly fade away when they perceive they´re being observed.

Vivek and I have been talking about that. We were talking about the spiders yesterday via PM and then FreedFox posts a big spider picture followed by "If the flies were aware of the web, they'd never get caught."

Vivek, would you mind starting the subject?

We´ll probably connect some important dots here. There´s an intense energy going on in this forum and we must take advantage of it.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th January 2013 at 16:15.

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), aikisaw (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Belle (27th January 2013), christian (27th January 2013), Christine (28th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Flash (27th January 2013), Freed Fox (27th January 2013), Gardener (27th January 2013), Gemini (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), Sebastion (27th January 2013), TargeT (28th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 34 LastLast