+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst 1 11 21 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    ...if Earth boiled down to a war between an "us" and a "them" where the "them" was considered to be psychopaths as defined by most folks on this forum, I am absolutely certain I would side with these so called psychopaths because I reject completely the us/them dynamic in every form and then thus would always side with the underdog.

I only see a "we" and thus my position.

It is common to see folks confusing and conflating levels af awareness, such as Absolute and Relative. For example, at a certain level, there is no "us & them", but we here in the earth realm are not there, and to pretend otherwise is a self-deception. Such a condition is clearly not our current experience of reality, nor will it be for several levels up. Some may get glimpses during various mystical reveries of unity consciousness, but such experiences do not last, and certainly do not pertain to the operative parameters of this density. All division and opposition may be ultimately recognized as illusion, but one's human vibrational frequency will typically still resonate at the level of differentiation, since that is what the human game entails, and in fact, why we are here, playing at "self & other".
    If you can find that I have one single enemy, Bob - on planet Earth today, then I will concede to your opinion. There's only one exception I ask you grant me... that of my ex-wife, Lucifera (as I lovingly call her) haha.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

...if Earth boiled down to a war between an "us" and a "them" where the "them" was considered to be psychopaths as defined by most folks on this forum, I am absolutely certain I would side with these so called psychopaths because I reject completely the us/them dynamic in every form and then thus would always side with the underdog.

It is common to see folks confusing and conflating levels af awareness, such as Absolute and Relative. For example, at a certain level, there is no "us & them", but we here in the earth realm are not there, and to pretend otherwise is a self-deception. Such a condition is clearly not our current experience of reality, nor will it be for several levels up. Some may get glimpses during various mystical reveries of unity consciousness, but such experiences do not last, and certainly do not pertain to the operative parameters of this density. All division and opposition may be ultimately recognized as illusion, but one's human vibrational frequency will typically still resonate at the level of differentiation, since that is what the human game entails, and in fact, why we are here, playing at "self & other".
    If you can find that I have one single enemy, Bob - on planet Earth today, then I will concede to your opinion. There's only one exception I ask you grant me... that of my ex-wife, Lucifera (as I lovingly call her) haha.

From the moment of your very first breath you have been engaged in a constant battle with others for resources. You fight others all the time for your survival as a separate body-mind, a particular name and form. To live you must destroy. That is the nature of this realm. Strife and struggle with your environment is a hallmark of your very existence, not to mention with those influences which may be acting on you without your knowledge or consent. This world is what it contains and each thing affects
    all others, interdependently. We all kill the children and we all die with them. Don't be fooled.

4. Link to Post #203
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I might add the reason they are sociopath is that they have no access to spirit at any level. We aren't talking about people with sociopathic behaviors we can adopt those behaviors at anytime in our conditioned lives but people who do not have the ability to source anything higher than their own programmed consciousness.
    Ok, this may be true - I don't pretend to know if this is true or not. I won't lie that I do not want to believe this is true, but you present your statement as if it is an absolute truth.

And so, what has convinced you that this is true?

Again... I don't pretend to know if this is true or not true. I do want to know upon what you base this statement that some amongst us who appear to be living, breathing human beings cannot access their Spirit - or that perhaps they re not Spirit beings and yet other human beings are Spirit beings.

Consider the actual implications if this is true.

Now... one more thought I have is that if this is true, I would never, ever be capable nor willing to ever be involved in deciding who has access to their Spirit and who does not. If I took on that role, I would be no better than those behind the Inquisition (IMO).

But also, if this were actually true, then it seems to me the only recourse is for each and every individual to relieve themselves of all implants and then, upon the death of their body vehicle, have the ability to choose and also make the choice to never return to realms such as this.

It is impossible for a Spirit being to draw this sort of line on other beings without making a mistake.

In addition, in your statements, 9eagle9, I was led to believe (I may have misread) that a human appearing being that cannot access their Spirit is forever in this condition (there is zero hope for a true psychopath ever) - is essentially in an impossible condition such that there will always be "us vs them" in this realm and that the only hope for "us" would be the complete elimination of them somehow, someway.

To be landlocked into a creation that presents such a dilemma is unacceptable to me so either I am an idiot (which certainly may be true) or the creator of this particular reality experience is a screwball (and that could certainly be true) and that I and any one else amongst us have somehow found ourselves here makes me conclude we are all probably idiots.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th January 2013 at 01:54.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Gardener (24th January 2013), zenith (24th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Lol. Chester, basically everyone who knows this to be 'the way it is' has done so by observation to varying degrees. After so many people noticed we started comparing notes and arriving in the same place. Having recall of 'other' lives is helpful too. Some people can't access common sense, or have mental blocks concerning 'some' things in the same way some people can't access anything other than what is serving as their functioning consciousness.

People who are very connected and this has nothing to do with their surface persona nor how nice or mean they are have a certain fast vibration level that is clearly felt by anyone but the most blotted out. Some people while clearly alive do not have this life force emanating from them. Not to say that they are all evil , something is missing. Sometimes they can reconnect with that missing part because its not missing but covered up by a hole heap of pain, trauma and alters.

Sometimes there's just 'nothing' there to hook up to.

A woman in Tibet created a human form called a Tulpa. It was not human. It looked human but it had nothing to it but an increasingly nasty attitude. She had to will it back out of existence which took some doing. In no way could it be deemed a human. If she had felt sorry for it god knows what it would have done to her and others. She took responsibility for it because she is the one who created it.

I have not only considered the implications of things like that Chester we 'suffer' them daily. We experience it daily. Do we think that Sandy Hook occurred because of some folks that 'just' made a silly human mistake? Are are we all teetering on the edge of calamity economically, and politically, environmentally, just because some people were behaving humanely? We are in the human condition now because people just made a human error, over and over again for a few eons?

Why this is this way is up for speculation. I haven't suggested that we need to go on witchunts and kill to find disconnected people. It depends on how this disconnect manifests itself. I ignore a whole heap of 'not there' people of both varieties. The ability to connect and having nothing to connect to. I know plenty of them who are NOT out raping, pillaging and burning, there's just not much in there beyond what is on the surface.

Maybe its part of the evolution of becoming human to be that way. The Urantian Papers suggest something along those lines who knows.

and maybe the other opposite track is something that was brought into creation by some other opposing force (other than spirit) because it knew that it could rule the world without succumbing to basic human traits that that opposing force found weak in terms of having total dominion. Compassion, mercy, guilt etc.

the reason we have these discussions is to explore the possibilities in a 360 degree way.

Just because something is in human form does not automatically mean they are which is about the only form that one can inhabit to be at least relatively sentient being on this planet

7. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

I may at the end of the day have to face being wrong, but I have no doubt I will go to any lengths to prove to myself I am not.

Well instead of making it a matter of right or wrong, base it on the evidence that one procures for themselves. Its not like we don't have evidence of what we are talking about here. How much evidence do you have that EVERYONE is full of God's life, good intentions, and a profound high vibratory life force that indicates they are connected to something besides organic em generated 'let's run our lungs and heart and sends some squirts' to the brain now and again' energy.

If you have that sort of evidence I'm going to be the last person to stick my nose in the air at it because ...it's evidence to the contrary.

Chester truly I'd like nothing more than for the world to mold itself to how I wish it were..

8. Link to Post #206
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I may at the end of the day have to face being wrong, but I have no doubt I will go to any lengths to prove to myself I am not.

Well instead of making it a matter of right or wrong, base it on the evidence that one procures for themselves. Its not like we don't have evidence of what we are talking about here. How much evidence do you have that EVERYONE is full of God's life, good intentions, and a profound high vibratory life force that indicates they are connected to something besides organic em generated 'let's run our lungs and heart and sends some squirts' to the brain now and again' energy.

If you have that sort of evidence I'm going to be the last person to stick my nose in the air at it because ...it's evidence to the contrary.

Chester truly I'd like nothing more than for the world to mold itself to how I wish it were..
    All I said was that I conclude that every manifestation of life has a Spirit behind it and that all Spirit beings have the potential for redemption. You and anyone else can conclude otherwise. I state my view as nothing more than opinion which I came to based solely on what is acceptable to me. You state your view as if it is fact. Therein lies our difference. Clear and simple.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th January 2013 at 16:00.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #207
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lol. Chester, basically everyone who knows this to be 'the way it is' has done so by observation to varying degrees. After so many people noticed we started comparing notes and arriving in the same place. Having recall of 'other' lives is helpful too. Some people can't access common sense, or have mental blocks concerning 'some' things in the same way some people can't access anything other than what is serving as their functioning consciousness.

People who are very connected and this has nothing to do with their surface persona nor how nice or mean they are have a certain fast vibration level that is clearly felt by anyone but the most blotted out. Some people while clearly alive do not have this life force emanating from them. Not to say that they are all evil , something is missing. Sometimes they can reconnect with that missing part because its not missing but covered up by a hole heap of pain, trauma and alters.

Sometimes there's just 'nothing' there to hook up to.

A woman in Tibet created a human form called a Tulpa. It was not human. It looked human but it had nothing to it but an increasingly nasty attitude. She had to will it back out of existence which took some doing. In no way could it be deemed a human. If she had felt sorry for it god knows what it would have done to her and others. She took responsibility for it because she is the one who created it.

I have not only considered the implications of things like that Chester we 'suffer' them daily. We experience it daily. Do we think that Sandy Hook occurred because of some folks that 'just' made a silly human mistake? Are are we all teetering on the edge of calamity economically, and politically, environmentally, just because some people were behaving humanely? We are in the human condition now because people just made a human error, over and over again for a few eons?

Why this is this way is up for speculation. I haven't suggested that we need to go on witchunts and kill to find disconnected people. It depends on how this disconnect manifests itself. I ignore a whole heap of 'not there' people of both varieties. The ability to connect and having nothing to connect to. I know plenty of them who are NOT out raping, pillaging and burning, there's just not much in there beyond what is on the surface.

Maybe its part of the evolution of becoming human to be that way. The Urantian Papers suggest something along those lines who knows.

and maybe the other opposite track is something that was brought into creation by some other opposing force (other than spirit) because it knew that it could rule the world without succumbing to basic human traits that that opposing force found weak in terms of having total dominion. Compassion, mercy, guilt etc.

the reason we have these discussions is to explore the possibilities in a 360 degree way.

Just because something is in human form does not automatically mean they are which is about the only form that one can inhabit to be at least relatively sentient being on this planet
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth. Mahatma Ghandi

Just because conclusions are derived by majorities based on the evidence they have accumulated, does not mean they have interpret their evidence accurately. It may instead be a reflection on their lack of greater court awareness.

A sovereign Spirit being does not need others to confirm truths.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th January 2013 at 16:02.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

12. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

You are entitled to 'believe' and prove to yourself whatever you like. And good luck with that.

Some people are wanting to find out 'the way it actually is' not what they prefer to believe, and there's enough evidence in Vivek's thread to know that perhaps the 'way that it is' produces more evidence than what we want to believe

If that makes sense. Some people go by what they want to believe and some look at the evidence presented.

13. Link to Post #209
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You are entitled to 'believe' and prove to yourself whatever you like. And good luck with that.

Some people are wanting to find out 'the way it actually is' not what they prefer to believe, and there's enough evidence in Vivek's thread to know that perhaps the 'way that it is' produces more evidence than what we want to believe

If that makes sense. Some people go by what they want to believe and some look at the evidence presented.
    One can become satisfied with a view they are caught up within a matrix such that all these detailed investigations point to truths indeed, but these truths are only true for those who have allowed themselves to remain within the matrix.

My experience has shown me that by extracting myself from the matrix, one can see a different view - even a view one shares with no other Spirit being.

My conclusion is that those who see an us/them in such a way that there appears to be no hope for the both or at least no hope for the them is still, sadly, entrapped within the matrix and that the implant that has held them there is still firmly in place.

I hope that my efforts as well as the efforts of others who have managed to remove such implants can result in a more sane world handed to our children. Beating drums of us/them simply continue the current state of insanity.

All again just an opinion from justoneman

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

15. Link to Post #210
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From the moment of your very first breath you have been engaged in a constant battle with others for resources. You fight others all the time for your survival as a separate body-mind, a particular name and form. To live you must destroy. That is the nature of this realm. Strife and struggle with your environment is a hallmark of your very existence, not to mention with those influences which may be acting on you without your knowledge or consent. This world is what it contains and each thing affects
    all others, interdependently. We all kill the children and we all die with them. Don't be fooled.
    This view (and its futile implication) is unacceptable to me. I grant your first sentence is true but the rest appears to be nothing but a projection of what you have settled for upon the rest of us, Bob. One that does not apply to me (anymore).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (24th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

If you are so concerned that these people can be reclaimed by love then it would behoove us to closely examine what their problem is, so one knows clearly if possible and in what way love can fix it.

Nothing is fixed unless one clearly understands the problem.

18. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

If only we could see the soul with some sort of technology...

I wonder if it's even possible that a soul might leave a body at one stage ('give up the ghost'), whilst the body itself carries on living mechanically?
    Sleep walking through life...Or inversely, maybe a soul-less body can suddenly become inhabited by a soul?

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

another bob (24th January 2013), D-Day (24th January 2013), Gardener (24th January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), meeradas (26th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #213
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

This is a difficult topic.

That much is granted. As has been stated numerous times, Vivek's thread is mandatory reading for anyone who wants to understand this topic in-depth. Biology, history, psychology all play an holistic role in determining the parameters of this topic of topics.

Arguing a position based upon opinion and desire is valid at the personal level but not the collective level.

JOM, in order to address your position I will use a difficult observation to contextualize the discussion and expand from there.

There is racism on PA. One of the major facets of Bill's endeavors here is to draw attention to what is termed the "Anglo-Saxon Mission". And yet, every time a discussion on race proceeds the emotional content is raised so high the thread either gets shut down or peters out through non-participation. People like or dislike posts based upon their own personal perception, which is telling when observing the flow of a thread and who relates - or doesn't - to certain points or others. Why might that be so? Because the nature of the conversation is implicit within the discussion. And the nature of the conversation is Archonic. Racism is the bread-and-butter of the Global White Supremacy System (GWSS). Racism is hierarchical, racism is separative, racism is reductive. It is also everywhere, in everything anthropocentric in nature.

Racism is so pervasive that many white people don't even notice it. And at the same time, those same people will state that they are not racist because they do not hold personal prejudice against anyone of a different ethnicity than them. And they will get upset if someone mentions it. Someone reading this right now is upset with me for bringing it up.

But racism is implicit within Western civilization, which is built upon an Archonic structure of command and control. The subtle racism of stereotyping, of feeling discomfort when racial topics are discussed, the overt racism of institutionalization as evidenced by the penal system, the economic system, the social system.

We are all touched by these things. These things make up a part of who we are because we are co-producers of society. We've been indoctrinated into the system since we were children. It is a part of "our" mind which is, in all actuality, an expression of "their" mind. Their mind, which is hierarchical, which is separative, which is reductive. That expression of racism, of prejudice, touches us in a way that is often uncomfortable when it is exposed. It gives rise to feelings of perhaps guilt, or perhaps fear, or perhaps anger, when it is exposed. That results in the whole constellation of emotive responses, drama and loosh producing excess that the flyers devour.

Those who express the extreme psychopathic side of the spectrum are racist by nature. They are egocentric by nature, racism just becomes a natural expression of that ego centrism. Because their total concentration is upon themselves, a hierarchical structure, with them at the top, then proceeds from those most like them to those least like them. From that extreme expression there are gradations of expression all the way to the median expression between the extremes of psychopathy and the extremes of empathy. The Archonic system makes it easy to participate in racialized behavior because it supports it.

For those who express tendencies which support the GWSS, which agree with it and carry out its imperatives without question, there is a strong probability that they fall closer to the psychopathic side of the equation than the empathic side of the equation. For those in our little sub-grouping of the GWSS - the "Awake and Aware" community - there is also a tendency towards a more separative expression than a more inclusive expression. This includes racial genetics, which means bloodlines, or alien panspermia, or grail lineages, all of which concentrate primarily upon European potentialities rather than global potentialities. This is, of course, a generalization and not all-inclusive.

It is perhaps more subtle in this community, but it is there. Here. Elevated with an elitist intellectualism, but still expressive of Archonic tendencies to divide based upon material expression, be that biological or cultural. This is not to say there is no validity in some forms of biological and genetic determinism, but that it is more problematic than helpful and it is also more pervasive among the supposed awakened than many feel comfortable admitting. This particular topic, as directed by the OP, seems to be about working to expose "their" mind and free "our" mind. And yet, in order to do so, we have to work through "their" mind to get to the point where "our" mind can be expressed. There is a contradiction here, as linguistic communication has, in large part, evolved in order to express the imperatives of "their" mind. So we are limited by the medium of communication itself. But we have to work through it, painstakingly and often with many misunderstandings both purposeful and accidental.

The terms per-adamic and adamic have been used in addition to the terms psychopathic and empathic, non-souled and souled. They are terms. Meant to describe traits, not necessarily to pigeon-hole anyone in particular. The Organic Portal aspect of this discussion can be incendiary. The emphasis upon it being biological and yet NOT being racial in the sense that we generally understand it is a difference that makes all of the difference. There are people today, as well as in the past, who use these terms to describe racial groups. Not too long ago, blacks were considered pre-adamics. Probably still are by many. Whites were considered Adamic. Blacks were considered non-souled, whites were considered souled. Blacks were considered psychopathic, whites were considered empathic.

It is said that the OPs possess a group soul, and also that this particular Age is their time to mature into individual souled behavior. That those who currently possess individual souls are about to "graduate" from this plane of existence. From the literature and from the science, it seems that there are indeed genetic differences, biological differences that can and have been measured and documented over many millennia pertaining to this potentiality. It also seems that it is easier for the Flyers to occupy a person who is an OP than it is for them to occupy a person who is a nominal OP but who also has the capacity to fully manifest the psychic gifts of the ensouled.

I recognize the milieu and the difficulties in categorization especially in light of the consideration that the flyer's mind reinforces these differentiation for its own gain. That gain is personally favorable, in that the white or black person that complies with the hierarchical directives of racism "succeeds" within the system. The flyer's mind gains, the individual gains. For those who like to think of themselves as not being complicit in institutionalized racism, a short examination of personal trajectory through social space during a lifetime can reveal successes based more upon compliance and inclusion within the systemic parameters than any personal traits.

By rejecting racism, personal prejudice, and working to remove all benefits gained from living and working within the system of such, we gain freedom. By making choices that conform to higher directives we banish the flyer's mind. This must be true for either souled or nonsouled. The difficulty in doing so for both groups is perhaps different, but the end result is freedom.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

another bob (24th January 2013), AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), Calz (24th January 2013), CdnSirian (24th January 2013), D-Day (24th January 2013), Dorjezigzag (24th January 2013), Sebastion (24th January 2013), T Smith (29th January 2013), TargeT (24th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #214
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

All I said was that I conclude that every manifestation of life has a Spirit behind it and that all Spirit beings have the potential for redemption. You and anyone else can conclude otherwise. I state my view as nothing more than opinion which I came to based solely on what is acceptable to me. You state your view as if it is fact. Therein lies our difference. Clear and simple.
    What are these conclusions based on?

Is it possible you see the possibility for redemption in others because you have had it yourself (via your various life struggles; the details of which I am only vaguely familiar with (based on what you have shared here)). If this is the case I think your perception has been altered by personal experience (as it should be) but perhaps to a bit too much of a degree.

If I'm off base then ignore this, but this was my immediate reaction to reading what you are conveying in this and other posts in this thread.

Me personally? I think a GREAT SHOW can be put on by psychopaths, but they eventually always show their true colors when the "show" is (in their mind) no longer necessary. They will then perhaps mimic regret (though it's just the "SHOW" coming back really) and thus we have the formation of the Abuse cycle.

I have seen people go to their grave like this, and I know others following the same path now; I wish it were otherwise, but it does not appear to be; as every time I have hope I just find that is the "SHOW" being put on for me again & it eventually trickles off, as the "SHOW" is never very consistent & takes effort to maintain.

In addition, in your statements, 9eagle9, I was led to believe (I may have misread) that a human appearing being that cannot access their Spirit is forever in this condition (there is zero hope for a true psychopath ever) - is essentially in an impossible condition such that there will always be "us vs them" in this realm and that the only hope for "us" would be the complete elimination of them somehow, someway.
    I think this is overly polarized, the majority of psycopaths / sociopaths are really just "annoying" and only when we LET THEM into positions of possible abuse (an agreement of sorts) do problems arise.

There is a VERY VERY tiny portion of them that can be dangerous and should be opposed, but this again, is a bellcurve situation, the vast majority are in the "easy to ignore if you know they are there" catigory IMO.

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    But racism is implicit within Western civilization, which is built upon an Archonic structure of command and control. The subtle racism of stereotyping, of feeling discomfort when racial topics are discussed, the overt racism of institutionalization as evidenced by the penal system, the economic system, the social system.
    I don't even think it should be called racism, it should be called "tribalism" or "diferentism"; it's a program (survival based?) that exists in every human & is perverted by archonic influence because, well it is a base program, a "known" constant & an easy "trigger", all it takes a is a lack of introspective analysis for this base program to be actuated, mix a touch of influence in and you have the various displays of "differentism" mostly a flavor of fear (un-comfort, hate, direct fear, dis-trust, what have you).
    Last edited by TargeT; 24th January 2013 at 19:26.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

another bob (24th January 2013), AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), Calz (24th January 2013), CdnSirian (24th January 2013), D-Day (24th January 2013), Hervé (24th January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), modwiz (24th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #215
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    This is a difficult topic.

That much is granted. As has been stated numerous times, Vivek's thread is mandatory reading for anyone who wants to understand this topic in-depth. Biology, history, psychology all play an holistic role in determining the parameters of this topic of topics.

Arguing a position based upon opinion and desire is valid at the personal level but not the collective level.

JOM, in order to address your position I will use a difficult observation to contextualize the discussion and expand from there.

There is racism on PA. One of the major facets of Bill's endeavors here is to draw attention to what is termed the "Anglo-Saxon Mission". And yet, every time a discussion on race proceeds the emotional content is raised so high the thread either gets shut down or peters out through non-participation. People like or dislike posts based upon their own personal perception, which is telling when observing the flow of a thread and who relates - or doesn't - to certain points or others. Why might that be so? Because the nature of the conversation is implicit within the discussion. And the nature of the conversation is Archonic. Racism is the bread-and-butter of the Global White Supremacy System (GWSS). Racism is hierarchical, racism is separative, racism is reductive. It is also everywhere, in everything anthropocentric in nature.

Racism is so pervasive that many white people don't even notice it. And at the same time, those same people will state that they are not racist because they do not hold personal prejudice against anyone of a different ethnicity than them. And they will get upset if someone mentions it. Someone reading this right now is upset with me for bringing it up.

We are all touched by these things. These things make up a part of who we are because we are co-producers of society. We've been indoctrinated into the system since we were children. It is a part of "our" mind which is, in all actuality, an expression of "their" mind. Their mind, which is hierarchical, which is separative, which is reductive. That expression of racism, of prejudice, touches us in a way that is often uncomfortable when it is exposed. It gives rise to feelings of perhaps guilt, or perhaps fear, or perhaps anger, when it is exposed. That results in the whole constellation of emotive responses, drama and loosh producing excess that the flyers devour.

Those who express the extreme psychopathic side of the spectrum are racist by nature. They are egocentric by nature, racism just becomes a natural expression of that ego centrism. Because their total concentration is upon themselves, a hierarchical structure, with them at the top, then proceeds from those most like them to those least like them. From that extreme expression there are gradations of expression all the way to the median expression between the extremes of psychopathy and the extremes of empathy. The Archonic system makes it easy to participate in racialized behavior because it supports it.

For those who express tendencies which support the GWSS, which agree with it and carry out its imperatives without question, there is a strong probability that they fall closer to the psychopathic side of the equation than the empathic side of the equation. For those in our little sub-grouping of the GWSS - the "Awake and Aware" community - there is also a tendency towards a more separative expression than a more inclusive expression. This includes racial genetics, which means bloodlines, or alien panspermia, or grail lineages, all of which concentrate primarily upon European potentialities rather than global potentialities. This is, of course, a generalization and not all-inclusive.

It is perhaps more subtle in this community, but it is there. Here. Elevated with an elitist intellectualism, but still expressive of Archonic tendencies to divide based upon material expression, be that biological or cultural. This is not to say there is no validity in some forms of biological and genetic determinism, but that it is more problematic than helpful and it is also more pervasive among the supposed awakened than many feel comfortable admitting. This particular topic, as directed by the OP, seems to be about working to expose "their" mind and free "our" mind. And yet, in order to do so, we have to work through "their" mind to get to the point where "our" mind can be expressed. There is a contradiction here, as linguistic communication has, in large part, evolved in order to express the imperatives of "their" mind. So we are limited by the medium of communication itself. But we have to work through it, painstakingly and often with many misunderstandings both purposeful and accidental.

The terms per-adamic and adamic have been used in addition to the terms psychopathic and empathic, non-souled and souled. They are terms. Meant to describe traits, not necessarily to pigeon-hole anyone in particular. The Organic Portal aspect of this discussion can be incendiary. The emphasis upon it being biological and yet NOT being racial in the sense that we generally understand it is a difference that makes all of the difference. There are people today, as well as in the past, who use these terms to describe racial groups. Not too long ago, blacks were considered pre-adamics. Probably still are by many. Whites were considered Adamic. Blacks were considered non-souled, whites were considered souled. Blacks were considered psychopathic, whites were considered empathic.

It is said that the OPs possess a group soul, and also that this particular Age is their time to mature into individual souled behavior. That those who currently possess individual souls are about to "graduate" from this plane of existence. From the literature and from the science, it seems that there are indeed genetic differences, biological differences that can and have been measured and documented over many millennia pertaining to this potentiality. It also seems that it is easier for the Flyers to occupy a person who is an OP than it is for them to occupy a person who is a nominal OP but who also has the capacity to fully manifest the psychic gifts of the ensouled.

I recognize the milieu and the difficulties in categorization especially in light of the consideration that the flyer's mind reinforces these differentiation for its own gain. That gain is personally favorable, in that the white or black person that complies with the hierarchical directives of racism "succeeds" within the system. The flyer's mind gains, the individual gains. For those who like to think of themselves as not being complicit in institutionalized racism, a short examination of personal trajectory through social space during a lifetime can reveal successes based more upon compliance and inclusion within the systemic parameters than any personal traits.

By rejecting racism, personal prejudice, and working to remove all benefits gained from living and working within the system of such, we gain freedom. By making choices that conform to higher directives we banish the flyer's mind. This must be true for either souled or nonsouled. The difficulty in doing so for both groups is perhaps different, but the end result is freedom.
    As usual, you express difficult to address concepts in a rational, humane way that I really appreciate. Racism exists- even here.

In fact, I'm re-reading some of my own recent posts in light of what you've said and am rethinking the ways in which subtle, and alarmingly, not-so-subtle bias, has crept into my own way of thinking about things.

So your words here are and will continue to be a resource for me.

And I'm glad you raised the issue within the context of the flyers/Organic Portal discussion because it brought the issue into relief for me personally.

Thank you.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th January 2013), AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), Calz (24th January 2013), CdnSirian (24th January 2013), D-Day (24th January 2013), Lisab (25th January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), TargeT (24th January 2013)

26. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)

As usual, you express difficult to address concepts in a rational, humane way that I really appreciate.

... and *that* is why he is *Admin Dude* in another dimension on another timeline ...

[cryptic enough?]

good

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th January 2013), AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), CdnSirian (24th January 2013), D-Day (25th January 2013), Lisab (25th January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #217
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)

As usual, you express difficult to address concepts in a rational, humane way that I really appreciate.

... and *that* is why he is *Admin Dude* in another dimension on another timeline ...

[cryptic enough?]

good
    Heh heh. I do recall that, yes. It was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

Last edited by Curt; 24th January 2013 at 20:29.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), Calz (24th January 2013), CdnSirian (24th January 2013), Lisab (25th January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #218
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Talking of sociopaths/psychopaths/anti-social personalites/suppressive persons (SPs)/organic portals (OPs)...

Remember this no-nonsense piece:

Quote Twilight Of The Psychopaths

by Dr. Kevin Barrett
    Spanish version

from TheCanadian Website

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.”
    – John Lennon, before his murder by CIA mind-control subject Mark David Chapman

When Gandhi was asked his opinion of Western civilization he said it would be a good idea. But that oft-cited quote, is misleading, assuming as it does that civilization is an unmitigated blessing.

Civilized people, we are told, live peacefully and cooperatively with their fellows, sharing the necessary labour in order to obtain the leisure to develop arts and sciences. And while that would be a good idea, it is not a good description of what has been going on in the so-called advanced cultures during the past 8,000 years.

Civilization, as we know it, is largely the creation of psychopaths. All civilizations, our own included, have been based on slavery and “warfare.” Incidentally, the latter term is a euphemism for mass murder.

The prevailing recipe for civilization is simple:
    1. Use lies and brainwashing to create an army of controlled, systematic mass murderers
    2. Use that army to enslave large numbers of people (i.e. seize control of their labour power and its fruits)
    3. Use that slave labour power to improve the brainwashing process (by using the economic surplus to employ scribes, priests, and PR men). Then go back to step one and repeat the process.

Psychopaths have played a disproportionate role in the development of civilization, because they are hard-wired to lie, kill, injure, and generally inflict great suffering on other humans without feeling any remorse. The inventor of civilization — the first tribal chieftain who successfully brainwashed an army of controlled mass murderers—was almost certainly a genetic psychopath.

Since that momentous discovery, psychopaths have enjoyed a significant advantage over non-psychopaths in the struggle for power in civilizational hierarchies — especially military hierarchies.

Military institutions are tailor-made for psychopathic killers. The 5% or so of human males who feel no remorse about killing their fellow human beings make the best soldiers. And the 95% who are extremely reluctant to kill make terrible soldiers — unless they are brainwashed with highly sophisticated modern techniques that turn them (temporarily it is hoped) into functional psychopaths.

In On Killing, Lt. Col. Dave Grossman has re-written military history, to highlight what other histories hide: The fact that military science is less about strategy and technology, than about overcoming the instinctive human reluctance to kill members of our own species.

The true “Revolution in Military Affairs” was not Donald Rumsfeld’s move to high-tech in 2001, but Brigadier Gen. S.L.A. Marshall’s discovery in the 1940s that only 15-20% of World War II soldiers along the line of fire would use their weapons:

“Those (80-85%) who did not fire did not run or hide (in many cases they were willing to risk great danger to rescue comrades, get ammunition, or run messages), but they simply would not fire their weapons at the enemy, even when faced with repeated waves of banzai charges”
    (Grossman, p. 4).

Marshall’s discovery and subsequent research, proved that in all previous wars, a tiny minority of soldiers — the 5% who are natural-born psychopaths, and perhaps a few temporarily-insane imitators—did almost all the killing.

Normal men just went through the motions and, if at all possible, refused to take the life of an enemy soldier, even if that meant giving up their own. The implication: Wars are ritualized mass murders by psychopaths of non-psychopaths. (This cannot be good for humanity’s genetic endowment!)

Marshall’s work, brought a Copernican revolution to military science. In the past, everyone believed that the soldier willing to kill for his country was the (heroic) norm, while one who refused to fight was a (cowardly) aberration. The truth, as it turned out, was that the normative soldier hailed from the psychopathic five percent.

The sane majority, would rather die than fight.

The implication, too frightening for even the likes of Marshall and Grossman to fully digest, was that the norms for soldiers’ behavior in battle had been set by psychopaths. That meant that psychopaths were in control of the military as an institution.

Worse, it meant that psychopaths were in control of society’s perception of military affairs. Evidently, psychopaths exercised an enormous amount of power in seemingly sane, normal society.

How could that be?

In Political Ponerology, Andrzej Lobaczewski explains that clinical psychopaths enjoy advantages even in non-violent competitions to climb the ranks of social hierarchies. Because they can lie without remorse (and without the telltale physiological stress that is measured by lie detector tests) psychopaths can always say whatever is necessary to get what they want.

In court, for example, psychopaths can tell extreme bald-faced lies in a plausible manner, while their sane opponents are handicapped by an emotional predisposition to remain within hailing distance of the truth. Too often, the judge or jury imagines that the truth must be somewhere in the middle, and then issues decisions that benefit the psychopath. As with judges and juries, so too with those charged with decisions concerning who to promote and who not to promote in corporate, military and governmental hierarchies.

The result is that all hierarchies inevitably become top-heavy with psychopaths

[...]

Continue here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...nerology08.htm

Well, guess what?

Now, it seems that "they" are hiring leaders of the US military on the basis of the very criteria described in the above paper:

From http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...r-not_01222013:

Shock Claim: “The New Litmus Test Of Leadership In The Military Is If They Will Fire On US Citizens Or Not”

Mac Slavo
    January 22nd, 2013
    SHTFplan.com
    Comments (529)
    Read by 30,126 people

Had the following comments been made on a fringe corner of the internet most would dismiss them as outright conjecture. However, what you are about to read comes from one of the world’s foremost philanthropists, Jim Garrow, who has spent tens of millions of dollars of his own money to help over 35,000 Chinese baby girls from near certain death under China’s one-child-per-couple policy.

He was one of the 206 nominees for the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize, which was ultimately awarded to President Barack Obama.

Garrow, who has friends in high places, including the U.S. military, made a startling claim on his Facebook page Sunday, which if true, should leave no doubt about why the Obama administration is moving full force to seize firearms from law abiding Americans and why the US government’s law enforcement and security assets have been making preparations for years in anticipation of social breakdown and widespread civil unrest.

According to Garrow, the Obama administration has been rapidly retiring or re-assigning US military leaders based on a new ‘litmus test’ of their loyalty:
    I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks.
    “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”.
    Those who will not are being removed.
    Dr. Jim Garrow – January 21, 2013

When pressed for the source of his information and asked why the senior military leader would not reveal his name, Garrow responded by saying, “I believe that the gentleman has done what he should and allowed all of us to sound the alarm.”

He revealed only that the man who shared this information, “is one of America’s foremost military heroes,” suggesting the source is a public figure.

Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars notes that this new ‘litmus test’ comes at a time when millions of Americans are already suspicious of the government’s motives behind a number of actions, including the most recent push to disarm the population:
    Garrow’s claim is even more explosive given that the country is in the throes of a national debate about gun control, with gun rights advocates keen to insist that the founders put the second amendment in the Constitution primarily as a defense against government tyranny.

It also follows reports on Sunday that General James Mattis, head of the United States Central Command, “is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.”

Would Jim Garrow put his reputation on the line by spreading a rumor or simply make this up to garner attention?

Or, is it possible that he does in fact have a high level military source who is privy to this information – someone who has himself been removed from his position because he didn’t pass the litmus test?

Should the Obama administration take Executive Actions against Americans in the event of a scenario where gun confiscation becomes reality or a collapse of our economic system leads to a complete meltdown of law and order on the streets of America, the administration would likely deploy military assets under martial law to subdue any uprisings or riots.

The only way this could be done is if military leaders are willing to command their subordinates to deploy against the American people and fire on them if necessary.

If Garrow’s claims are true, one can only shudder at the thought of what the end-game may be.

Author: Mac Slavo
    Views: Read by 30,126 people
    Date: January 22nd, 2013

Copyright Information: Copyright SHTFplan and Mac Slavo. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.shtfplan.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th January 2013 at 21:45.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), Calz (24th January 2013), D-Day (25th January 2013), Gardener (25th January 2013), Lisab (25th January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), modwiz (25th January 2013), TargeT (24th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #219
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

According to Garrow, the Obama administration has been rapidly retiring or re-assigning US military leaders based on a new ‘litmus test’ of their loyalty:
    I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks.
    “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”.

VERY hard for me to swallow this one; I'd have to see more really, maybe it "hinted" at that fact or the wording was "close" but I highly doubt it outright said "fire on us citizens"

I am not in high leadership however so I very well could be wrong.

I have seen a lot on "domestic terrorism" which to me equates to the same thing, but it does not outright say US CITIZENS in a blanket way..

I have sat in on drone flight missions (in the US) where posse comitatus was brought up & bitched about how "restrictive" it is, but it is still being followed (though barely).
    Last edited by TargeT; 24th January 2013 at 22:54.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), D-Day (25th January 2013), Hervé (24th January 2013), Lisab (25th January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), modwiz (25th January 2013)

34. Link to Post #220
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

VERY hard for me to swallow this one; I'd have to see more really, maybe it "hinted" at that fact or the wording was "close" but I highly doubt it outright said "fire on us citizens"

I am not in high leadership however so I very well could be wrong.

I have seen a lot on "domestic terrorism" which to me equates to the same thing, but it does not outright say US CITIZENS in a blanket way..

I have sat in on drone flight missions where posse comitatus was brought up, but it is still being followed (though barely).
    I totally understand that and I think that a lot of the military -- current and veteran, especially on or around this forum -- may be prompted to find the info ludicrous.

An indirect way of verifying that info would be to check the list of who gets "retired" from the Arm Forces, who would have otherwise occupied a leadership position?
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th January 2013 at 23:03.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), D-Day (25th January 2013), Lisab (25th January 2013), modwiz (25th January 2013), T Smith (29th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst 1 11 21 34 LastLast