+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 12 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Constructed habitation

An idea, thought, person, thing , circumstance is idealized. Made into an idea. Then people inhabit it with their emotion.

This diametrically opposite of clear sorcery, magick which is taking a word (not an idea) and inhabiting it with will. Not emotion, not thoughts. But will. If you have ‘their’ mind you have no will. You may have the potential for it but you won’t ever be able to express it in a meaningful way with ‘their mind’ running the show.

So the construct is made, and inhabited by emotion it becomes very personalized. Their mind is shared between the person and the idea so eventually….it starts to become self aware. It becomes externalized, their mind was never really under your control in the first place, and now you’ve just created an externalized self aware thought form. Now it can meddle in events external of you!

And they do.

Take on a sort of fraudulent reality and life of its own. Now it is contagious. It just needs to find another ‘their’ mind to grow it. And people willingly hoe the field for them.

Take this idea.

I’m going to cast a thousand pounds of grass seed across one barren toxic acre and grow 50k barrels of potatoes from that casting.

Then I inhabit the thought with emotion, hope, desire, need, wanting it to be true, wishing it to be true, longing for it to be. It’s a feel good idea this bizarre form of magick that has nothing to do with metaphysics and everything to do with insanity that never fails to disappoint the 'magick' user. Through a sort of pseudo manifestation process this will happen. Because…

It sounds good. So it feels good. Things that sound good make us feel good so ….they must be true.!

I can nearly believe I can do this. But the right mind is buried and murmuring ‘UHM I don’t think so” so there’s some doubt cast on the whole idea. The right mind casts doubt on this plan. Then we want others inhabit this idea to reinforce it to cast that doubt away. We need the support of others and their energy to make our doubts go away(and our right mind) because the right mind is fairly sturdy object. Surely if other ‘their’ minds agree to it must have real substance, it will happen because of agreement. Remember their mind is a collective. Majority rules. . So we share it.

The first time the idea is not agreed to it’s like a punch in the gut. Not because a punch was directed at the person but at the idea. One is criticizing the idea their mind created with their right mind. But because one has become so emotionally invested in the idea its like the person got criticized on a personal level. Stupid idea translates into “I’m stupid.”

Their mind is stupid though. It dreams up this **** for you to inhabit emotionally. And for others. This is the agreement that leads to a term called inhabited—possession. Hi jacking at the very least.

A rational criticism of the inhabited construct: It is physically impossible to grow 50k of potatoes from grass seed on one acre of barren toxic land.
    1) Potatoes don’t grow from grass seed.
    2) proportionally speaking 50k tons of potatoes will not be had from one acre of land.
    3) toxic barren land will neither grow

The counter argument to this practical critique is ''your angery'.

Trying to debate with one's emotions? You might as well as shoot yourself in the foot.

Their mind translates that criticism as hatred. It hates anyone who sees it, 'their mind' So the logical reason for this not happening (beyond the physical impossibility of it) is other people’s hate and disbelief.

But since so many people share their mind there is a mob drama over ‘their ‘ minds stupidity. Because the people think, via their mind, they are stupid. Because ‘their’ mind came up with a stupid idea. They end being responsible for the idea that ‘their mind’ came up with. It leaves them holding the bag everytime. We thought our annoying egos were bad, this is like a super super ego.

What a gig.

They may abandon the idea eventually or just re-transform it into another equally irrational scenario. Much of unrealistic, irrational Christian doctrine got transformed into new age ideas and beliefs. The indwelling is still there but the shell of the idea changed. The bait changed.
    But this is how the collective consciousness becomes inhabited by junk.

Junk that people channel or inhabit with emotion. Channelers and ‘psychics’ go in there and channel this as true spiritual information and its brought back down and re-inhabited again. It looks real and it looks like it has self-awareness. Their mind.

The 'true' spirit inhabiting that crap is...an inhabited construct with 'their' mind mixed in.

An example of someone famous who does this so ‘their’ mind can harvest. Why David Wilcocks keeps coming up with these ascension dates and ideas. He is fully emotionally invested in the concept. It’s his reality because the ‘their’ mind made it that way for him. Their mind won’t let him let go of it. Now matter how much all his predictions fail 'their' mind flog him forward.

Not long ago I superimposed his astrological chart, his numerical chart, and correpsonded them to tarot archetypes then ran them down the path of the Kabbalah.

Holy cow. Get a can of raid. ..lol.

And people rush in to inhabit his ideas. Which are really the ideas of ‘their’ mind. And when it fails people can blame it on hate and anger of rational people. That is how rational intelligence becomes angry. It’s not. Rational intelligence has no emotion associated with it. It’s intelligence not emotion.

Usually we see these inhabited constructs in the form of ‘We are all going to turn into light bodies.’

Ufo are going to land, Et’s will save us. A light beam will transform the world. The Federal Reserve will send you a check.

This is also how parasitical non physical entities are created. You inhabit it long enough it begins to develop a ‘their’ mind.

Gee you ever wonder like ‘something’ out there is working against you, pulling the rug out from under you, bad luck. like something knows what you are going to do and head you off at the pass before you can do it.

Thank the inhabited construct you made yourself or the one that others made and you agreed to.

While you still have ‘their’ mind they are pretty hard to get rid of.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

I went out of my right mind trying to figure out a recurring pattern in my life. Until I knew….

Envy.

Not mine. Very intuitive people kept finding a cloud of envy around me. All the time. Not coming from me, just directed at me. When this started cropping up I could maybe rationalize…Yeah..probably.. A good solid accurate psychic, a talented energy worker in a field loaded with ‘their’ mind and the accompanying envy that haunts the 'spiritual' communities.

Why not. I'd be suprised if not, because spiritual communities are raddled with this crap.

But years after fact when their mind cleared the playing field of anyone who was adept in ability, why the envy. I got out of the spiritual ego envy circles. I wasn't there to agitate them anymore. Too exhausting, its like playing with mud people.

And… I don’t have enviable life. Its not bon bons and peignoirs and unlimited spending here.

There’s not even any one around to envy me. Who the clerk at TSC? The farrier? The chickens. The spoiled monster that chews my wallet to nothing.

Who. I don’ t associate, socialize or smooze. I’m not in social settings where the stick insects can get wroth. I don’t see anyone. there’s no one around to ‘rouse’ envy in.

Where’s all this envy coming from.

I’m not talking about individuals how are envious they are pretty obvious.

. It’s that collective envy that is felt, from the collective ‘their’ mind that has their warp field running through collective consciousness. It hates and envies its hosts even, the ones who do its whim and bow to its every need. Even as substantially reduced as those people are they still have something it wants.

No matter how much it controls people, people will have something it greatly desires and can’t have.

Going into the collective consciousness is like going into the worst sort of smelly dive bar on a waterfront scattered with rotten fish.

Yet everywhere you go there’s the war cry, expand the collective, get into the collective mind, expand consciousness (their mind). So it spreads like an infection .

And the number one symptoms are irrational hate and envy. When there is no ‘reason’ for envy.

I had no idea how much the buzzing of the collective bothered me . You can hang up the phone but you still hear the annoying dial tone.

After 12/21/12 it got real quiet, most of its fodder was abruptly yanked away. It made me realize I spent my life with a noise like nails scratching on a chalkboard in the distance…until it got quiet. Oh my god how light and airy and energetic it was. How relaxing it was. One could put down their fifty piles of etheric shielding from that crap and breathe the free air!

Then it started up again.

All that intense energy that people felt coming in?

Mostly just a natural state they were feeling now that the gabble of the 'their' mind had been shut up for a few. That represented an opportunity to get out from under its yoke.

I wonder how many took it.

3. Link to Post #23
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Why an Alex Jones is successful in waking up a few individuals:

Quote "People will let themselves be led by someone who is in the next level up on the scale. Therefore, all of the gullible souls in the Fear band can be easily influenced and pushed into action by the 1.5 (anger fixation)."--Ruth Minshull (How to choose your people p119)
    Excerpted from: http://www.whale.to/v/tone.html

A few more interesting quotes and links on that page about mind control via emotions...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (11th January 2013), Belle (11th January 2013), CdnSirian (12th January 2013), D-Day (11th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Envy.
    Yep, one of the major poisons, before greed, before hatred . . . hard to root out, difficult, but possible.

The main antitdote -- humility, which makes real compassion possible.

helpful notes here: http://www.shambhalasun.com/index.ph...k=view&id=1562

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I peeked at the pdf, I read it before, yeah same thing I'm describing here and in CeeTee's thread.

We're loosh factories.

But at least we're not angry!

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Talking about using their mind, read this short book, its an astonishing revelation concerning their mind and loosh, and how we are all being directed to unify with this mind by all doctrines, need to read this.

regards

roman

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...1&d=1357819061

7. Link to Post #26
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Here is a corroborating collection of excerpts from Sri Aurobindo -- I think these compliment the thread (and the underlying theme that ties this thread into others like it). The first quote is from Mirra Alfassa, the rest are from Aurobindo.

[Side note: Emphasis added.]
    It would seem that all the adverse, anti-divine forces, the forces of the vital world, have descended on the earth, are making use of it as their field of action, and that at the same time a new, higher, more powerful spiritual force has also descended on earth to bring it a new life. This makes the struggle more acute, more violent, more visible, but it seems also more definitive, and that is why we can hope to reach an early solution.

[...]

The gift of rajas is kinetic force, energy, activity, the power that creates and acts and can overcome; but it moves in the wrong lights or the half-lights of the Ignorance and it is perverted by the touch of the Asura, Rakshasa and Pishacha. The arrogant ignorance of the human mind and its self-satisfied perversions and presumptuous errors, the pride and vanity and ambition, the cruelty and tyranny and beast wrath and violence, the selfishness and baseness and hypocrisy and treachery and vile meanness, the lust and greed and rapacity, the jealousy, envy and bottomless ingratitude that disfigure the earth-nature are the natural children of this indispensable but strong and dangerous turn of Nature [...] The various imperfections of the soul and mind produce many imperfections and perversities of this type,—the man of mere brute force of will, the worshipper of power without any other ideal or higher purpose, the selfish, dominant personality, the aggressive violent rajasic man, the grandiose egoist, the Titan, Asura, Rakshasa.

[...]

And equally when we first become aware of the infinite Shakti above us or around or in us, the impulse of the egoistic sense in us is to lay hold on it and use this increased might for our egoistic purpose. This is a most dangerous thing, for it brings with it a sense and some increased reality of a great, sometimes a titanic power, and the rajasic ego, delighting in this sense of new enormous strength, may instead of waiting for it to be purified and transformed throw itself out in a violent and impure action and even turn us for a time or partially into the selfish and arrogant Asura using the strength given him for his own and not for the divine purpose: but on that way lies, in the end, if it is persisted in, spiritual perdition and material ruin.

Source: http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~biedel/Victory/asura.html
    This next selection is from Evening Talks with Sri Aurobindo:
    Disciple: If the Asuras represent the dark side of God on the vital plane – does this dark side exist on every plane? If so, are there beings on the mental plane which correspond to the dark side?

Sri Aurobindo: The Asura is really the dark side of God on the mental plane. Mind is the very field of the Asura. His characteristic is egoistic strength, which refuses the Higher Law. The Asura has got Self-control, Tapas, intelligence, only, all that is for his ego. On the vital plane the corresponding forces we call the Rakshashas which represent violent passions and impulses. There are other beings on the vital plane which we call pramatta and piśacha and these; manifest, more or less, on the physico-vital plane.

Disciple: What is the corresponding being on the higher plane?

Sri Aurobindo: On the higher plane there are no Asuras – there the Truth prevails. There are "Asuras" there in the Vedic sense, – "beings with divine powers". The mental Asura is only a deviation of that power.

The work of the Asura has all the characteristics of mind in it. It is mind refusing to submit to the Higher Law; it is the mind in revolt. It works on the basis of ego and ignorance.

Disciple: What are the forces that correspond to the dark side of God on the physical plane?

Sri Aurobindo: They are what may be called the "elemental beings", or rather, obscure elemental forces – they are more "forces" than "beings". It is these that the Theosophists call the "Elementals". They are not individualised beings like the Asura and the Rakshasas, they are ignorant forces working oh the subtle physical plane.

[...]

Disciple: The term "Elemental" means that these work through the elements.

Sri Aurobindo: There are two kinds of "elementals": one mischievous and the other innocent. What the Europeans call the gnomes come under this category.

[...]

Sri Aurobindo: I did not say so; what I might have said is that there are conscious forces behind the diseases. Diseases are movements of forces.

Disciple: You said that some diseases feed on the vitality of man.

Sri Aurobindo: It is not diseases that feed on man's vitality. It may be a vital being sucking up man's vitality and the result may be a disease.

[...]

Disciple: Some of the Asuras are said to have practised Sadhana. What is their kind of Sadhana? You also said that they are very intelligent beings.

Sri Aurobindo: I never said that they have true ideas and great ideals and that they were great mental beings. What I said was that they were clever in carrying out their purpose, they know how to work out results.

[...]

Sri Aurobindo: In the case of Ravana, and also of Hiranya Kashipu, they were human beings who became Asuras and chose the path of opposition to the Divine. It is really a fall and it shows that the course of evolution for man is not to become an Asura. That is to say, the course of human evolution is not from the animal to the vital being and then to the Asura. Asuric life is regarded as a fall for man. If you got converted Asuric nature then you lose the chance of your evolution.

Source: http://www.aurobindo.ru/workings/purani/2-0092.htm, http://www.aurobindo.ru/workings/purani/2-0091.htm
    This smacks of what the Gnostic scriptures illustrate and the information from Matus/Castandena.

Here are a few more from Aurobindo about the hostile forces. By the way, the vital corresponds to the astral or emotional body.
    They [the hostile forces] come because they were freely permitted in the past - so they want to renew and continue their action. An entire rejection and a complete turning to the Divine are the way to meet them.

[...]

Yes, certainly. Men are being constantly invaded by the hostiles and there are great numbers of men who are partly or entirely under their influence. Some are possessed by them, others (a few) are incarnations of hostile beings. At the present moment they are very active all over the earth. Of course in the outside world there is no consciousness, such as is developed in yoga, by which they can either become aware of or consciously repel the attacks - the struggle in them between the psychic and the hostile force goes on mostly behind the veil or so far as it is on the surface is not understood by the mind.

[...]

The forces of the Ignorance are a perversion of the earth-nature and the adverse Powers make use of them. They do not give up their control of men without a struggle.

[...]

There is always this critical hostile voice in everybody's nature, questioning, reasoning, denying the experience itself, suggesting doubt of oneself and doubt of the Divine. One has to recognise it as the voice of the Adversary trying to prevent the progress and refuse credence to it altogether.

[...]

But when the suggestions come, surely it is possible to know from their very character what they are and that itself shows that they must come from wrong vital Forces. The only thing is that they must be at once rejected and the entry into your own mind and vital refused to them - i.e. they must not be accepted or allowed to influence. Very few have the direct occult perception of the Forces behind the suggestion - at least until the cosmic consciousness fully opens, for then direct perception becomes more easily possible, - but the mental understanding can be used with good effect.

[...]

Do not allow these suggestions to prevail. Each time these powers attack, if you hold them at bay, you gain an added force for progress. They attack and suggest to you a wrong understanding in the hope that, if you accept, their power to return on you will last a little longer. Do not allow them to prevail for however short a time.

[...]

That is very interesting - for it agrees with the Mother's constant insistence that to feel sympathy or any emotion of the weak philanthropic kind with those possessed by vital forces is most dangerous as it may bring an attack upon oneself which may take any form. One must do what is to be done but abstain from all such weakness.

[...]

Vital forces can attack the mind and do. Many receive suggestions from them through the brain, so it is quite possible that it may be felt as coming in through the head from above. That does not mean that it came from regions above the mind (higher Mind, intuition or overmind). Correct reasoning means no more than coherent argument from a certain standpoint and does not validate a fit of anger or indicate for it a non-adverse source.

[...]

There has been progress in all these parts, but they seem to be subject still to a response to the suggestions of the hostile forces. Everybody gets these suggestions, but they ought not to be allowed to enter inside, especially in the heart, or to be accepted by the vital. Evidently, they enter through the physical mind (from the throat upwards meant that) and affect the surface vital and emotional being. You must get the power to reject them from there by a constant and steady denial and refusal of their suggestions. So long as anything in you says “yes” or accepts, there is always the possibility of a return.

[...]

It is not sincerity to express only what the adverse forces suggest or what you feel when you are in a bad condition, full of obscurity and a wrong outlook. When you are in the Truth, you feel quite the opposite and it is not insincerity to cling to that and recall it. It is only by bringing it back that the Truth can grow in you.

[...]

Naturally, the hostile forces are always on the watch to rob what they can of the things received by the sadhak, - not that they profit by them but they prevent them from being used to build up the Divine in life.

[...]

There are two things that make it impossible for them [the hostile forces] to succeed even temporarily in any attack on the mind or the vital - first, an entire love, devotion and confidence that nothing can shake, secondly, a calm and equality in the vital as well as in the mind which has become the fundamental character of the inner nature. Suggestions then may still come, things go wrong outside, but the being remains invulnerable. Either of these two things is sufficient in itself - and in proportion as they grow, even the existence of the hostile forces becomes less and less of a phenomenon of the inner life - though they may still be there in the outer atmosphere.

Source: http://intyoga.online.fr/hostile.htm
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 12th January 2013 at 04:42.

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

a quote from that material you posted. This is why when we have these contentious go rounds, I'm like OMG you are LYING TO me.

People who walk around and drip love. Same thing. Narcissism to the extreme.

Arguing mental values with just stupid emotional values X and X =X but it doesn't count because your mad. And we all know they get away with it because (a laundry list of rationalizations)

But we are taught these out of control emotional states are emotion=normal.

Those who are healthy in their emotions are perceived as mad, angry, aloof, uncaring.

People who really are healthy in the emotional body are attacked for being that way.

Something is 'wrong' with them. Yes. It gives less of 'their' mind to feed from. That's wrong to not feed the foot soldier of the powers that be hierarchy.

Healthy self respect and self authority is turned into ego, narcissism, arrogance, superiority complex. Self respect and self authority are things that threaten 'their mind'.

"Beware of emotions. The emotional person is turned off sensually. His body is a churning robot. Emotions are addictive, narcotic, and stupefacient. Moods such as sorrow and joy accompany emotions. Like a junkie who has just connected, the emotional person feels good when he has scored emotionally, i.e., put someone down or been beaten down. Conscious love is not an emotion; it is the serene merging with yourself, with other people, with other forms of energy. Love cannot exist in an emotional state. Emotions are emergency alarms.....The presocial wily-animal god of emotion-locomotion resides within our nervous system, ready to pour out flight-fight endocrine juices (p97)."—T. Leary

[QUOTE=Amzer Zo;614916][CENTER]...

9. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
    Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961), founder of analytical psychology

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."
    R. D. Lang

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.... I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends ... and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it."
    John Lennon, Interview BBC-TV (June 22, 1968)

More quotes about insanity here: http://www.cancertutor.com/Quotes/Quotes_Insanity.html

Just bookmarking a great thread! Thanks 9eagle9!

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Belle (12th January 2013), CdnSirian (12th January 2013), D-Day (12th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), Flash (14th January 2013), Gardener (12th January 2013), Jeffrey (12th January 2013), Malerogro (4th March 2013), modwiz (12th January 2013), PurpleLama (12th January 2013), seko (12th January 2013), Swanette (22nd January 2013), TargeT (12th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Ahh but the meme got into humility too. There isn't a single virtue left that the virus hasn't attached itself to.

People live in a state of constant humiliation. For the reason I just described, they appear to be the responsible party in the 'their' mind' bait and switch game. Their mind convinces them its a good idea broad cast their insane ideas so the rational can say "I'm not buying that for very rational reasons". Then they squawk that their feelings are hurt but the next day are at it again.

Humility is really just allowing something higher than your sorry existence to express through you without judging it or letting 'their mind' get hold of it. Keeping the house the way it was intended to be kept.

Humbling yourself before God is one thing, humbling yourself before 'their' mind is exactly what they want.

As opposed to the sort of humility taught today, pull on your forelock and mumble yes sir yes sir three bags full sir so the their mind has a safe environment.

There isn't a single virtue, craft, philosophy, means that has not been infiltrated by them. Because the people that learn them have their mind and the first thing the mind does is change anything that would benefit anyone into a glob of uselessness. The only way they become funcitonal again is to get in your right mind and then use them.

Reiki? As soon as it left Japan all the Buddhist principles, which were sound, rational, were scrubbed out of the modality because it might upset Christians (their mind). It used to be tapping, pounding, massaging, brushing a person. Now its standing with your hands spread over and humming. Meridian work used to be the core of Reiki, now its never mentioned but has become all about chakra flogging.

ALL SELF Healing properties of Reiki, were edited out. Self healing become 'run energy into your chakras' which amounts to run some water in your sink and you'll be all better.

Tarot Cards. Basic Ryder-Waite deck still has all the or most of the original archetypical images in that are there for a reason .

Now we have Hello Kitty Tarot.

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Envy.
    Yep, one of the major poisons, before greed, before hatred . . . hard to root out, difficult, but possible.

The main antitdote -- humility, which makes real compassion possible.

helpful notes here: http://www.shambhalasun.com/index.ph...k=view&id=1562

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

It does compliment the thread, wherever you look these days people are calling this thousands of years old subterfuge out, albeit in different terms, they all merge eventually into basically the same thing, total control. On the physical, emotional, mental level. On the biological level. Genetic level. How much does 'their' mind sound like the reptile mind. That is why perhaps people see reptile entities all over, its the inhabited constructs of 'their' mind.

Here is a corroborating collection of excerpts from Sri Aurobindo -- I think these compliment the thread (and the underlying theme that ties this thread into others like it). The first quote is from Mirra Alfassa, the rest are from Aurobindo.

Most people who have even a bit of access to the correct mind, can see how this operates in their daily life. The only thing I can say is trust what your correct mind is telling you because a pack of 'their' minds will descendent on you and tell you , you are wrong.

It would seem that all the adverse, anti-divine forces, the forces of the vital world, have descended on the earth, are making use of it as their field of action, and that at the same time a new, higher, more powerful spiritual force has also descended on earth to bring it a new life. This makes the struggle more acute, more violent, more visible, but it seems also more definitive, and that is why we can hope to reach an early solution.

The war in heaven comes to earth, as it above so it is below. And that creates conflict. There is no conflict as I noted early on in this post when correct minds are gathered. Disagreement yes, but correct minds don't create conflict. Put 'their' mind in the mix and conflict is created.

That goes back to being portals for divine energy. The organic portal. You can be an organic or physical portal for 'their' mind, the collective conscioucness or hive mind. Or you can be a portal for somethng cleaner.

One only needs to get into the right mind to do that. You suddenly seem divine, you have greater intelligence, intuition, energy moves through you more easily, suddenly you have god like powers. Transformation, ascencsion, no .

All you did is go to your correct mind. All the crap that 'their' mind promises is already there in the right mind. It does no good to try to use in in their mind.

This war is conducted in our daily lives. One never knows when they are going to set of the 'mine' of their mind. Usually reason, practicality, common sense, character. Something dark rules this planet that's for sure.

Wars. One who was truly on what is called a spiritual path which is basically no more than getting into your right mind would take the side of divine power. One would do that simply by going into the right mind. It knows what to do.

Our Character has been turned into Caricature. That is why character is attacked all the time and others try to make an inhabited construct of a person, trying to bend them into the mold of a caricature.

Instead its protected. It's crazy making to watch people half way in their right mind all disgruntled and peevish over the conflict 'their' mind creates and then goes and chastises the right mind for creating it. The right mind can't create conflict....lol. Then they wonder why more conflict is created. Right minds can get along with each other. "Their' minds as much as they are a collective can't because its energy is looshed by envy, greed and that creates competition and conflict.

So even those people who are feebly trying to herd the sheep are self defeating themselves. Conflict is not abated by cutting out the right mind, their' minds just turn on each other.

Its abated by cultivating right minds.

People will lose everything, they've already lost their minds, until they get into the correct mind. The one intended for them. And that is how soul harvesting is initiated. By agreement. Not by force, or some insidious magick at work. People agree to it.

13. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Vivek- The gift of rajas is kinetic force, energy, activity, the power that creates and acts and can overcome; but it moves in the wrong lights or the half-lights of the Ignorance and it is perverted by the touch of the Asura, Rakshasa and Pishacha.

That more than accurately describes how their mind corrupts and perverts purer thought, spiritual practices, clear traditions in metaphysics, energy work, etc as I described earlier. Meditation then just means transcending into their mind. ...lol. Oh boy.

@ Vivek: And equally when we first become aware of the infinite Shakti above us or around or in us, the impulse of the egoistic sense in us is to lay hold on it and use this increased might for our egoistic purpose. This is a most dangerous thing, for it brings with it a sense and some increased reality of a great, sometimes a titanic power, and the rajasic ego, delighting in this sense of new enormous strength, may instead of waiting for it to be purified and transformed throw itself out in a violent and impure action and even turn us for a time or partially into the selfish and arrogant Asura using the strength given him for his own and not for the divine purpose: but on that way lies, in the end, if it is persisted in, spiritual perdition and material ruin.

Yeah. Modwiz remarked to me that people who experience Kundalini events, the first thing they do is shake off the energy and they suddenly 'know' everything. They don't. For the reasons described in the above paragraph. The event happened while their 'mind' was still in power. So thus power is abused. But abuse is a virtue now so its okay. But they go marching out and start dictating to people what they should do. Their mind is still running the show but know it has shakti to power it. Yay, the monster became the super monster.

The bolded portion of the bottom of the paragraph is basically where we are now.

Material and spiritual ruin. Ruin on the physical and spiritual level.

That is where we are collectively. As individuals people in their right mind are not experiencing this.

14. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I was casting about for a way to talk about thought forms or inhabited constructs or an example. And I got a call for a reading this morning that was an inhabited construct.

My friend has a neck issue and has to see the chiro a lot. She is a correct mind sort of person, so she went to the chiro, who couldn't help her. So she knows its not a chiro issue, or rather the chiro issue is just the symptom of the problem. Her husband felt she might have picked something up somewhere. So she calls me. Tells me when the pain started and who she was with when the pain started. I didn't get anything from the woman she was with but the place they were in. And the name Katherine.

My friend had no idea who Katherine was. So I said, she was in the space that you visited, the woman you visited is in a place where a lot of pain comes and goes. Someone left something there and it jumped on you.

Then my friend is like 'Oh ****' we had our meeting in her new office that used to be a chiropractice clinic!"

So there we go. Someone named Katherine visited her chiropractor in the past when the space my friend was in was chiro office. I'd imagine a lot of painful ideas come in and out of someplace like that. With the same sort of pain, that was similar to my friends condition. Everyone has an idea about their pain, the longer they have it the more its inhabited, so the pain starts inhabiting the idea. An inhabited construct , or thought form. She gets some relief from the pain from the Chiro so she no longer inhabits the thought form. It detaches from her but most people (or chiropractors) are not excorcists, so do nothing but let the thought form dangle out there.

I do KNOW chiros who clear their offices and even in the right way but not so many of them, anymore than a doctor would. Imagine how much crap someone picks up at a hospital.

So it stays there, and someone like my friend walks in with a similar issue and the thought form senses that familiar issue so latches on in magnetic attraction. My friends pain is similar than its previous hosts so it figures thats where it belongs. It's familiar to it. No evil intentions, it is a psychic attack but its not an intentioned one.

Loooooosh, sluurp splat my friend has an attachment now. But she's in her RIGHT mind so has some idea what to do.

So now she is armed with a basic thorough understand of HER pain, which is not her pain at all. She understands the problem. Just a pain that latched on because her pain seemed familiar. Wound resonance.

So the RX is understand the problem, thoroughly and the solution just 'appears' like magick. There is no problem really, its not her problem. To start feeling that it is a problem will re-inhabit it.

Now she can go to the chiro and have some relief from the real cause of the pain if the removal of the thought form itself doesn't correct entirely the situation. It couldn't be abated by adjustment because the thought form would settle again. It wants the pain to stay there because that is what is most familiar to it. The pain has an organic template, a weakness in the physical body which typically doesn't bother her until 'something' settled in there and started farming.

Remove the energy, the emotion, clearing, one is just left with an empty shell a nothings sort of thought.

So I'm holding a painful, pain in the neck thoughtform. Draw the pain out of it. It doesn't belong anywhere but it has to go somewhere.

So do we hope that i'm in my right mind and I don't toss it to the four winds or should I be in my left mind when I, ahem, take care of this thing?

Fortunately this isn't a situation where majority rules otherwise there'd be a infinite amount of this crap rolling around.

15. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Thank you for this thread 9eagle9 as it is one of the most profound threads to come on this forum in a while. One can begin to see now why the world is so insane and how insidious "their" mind is. One can see how easy it has been for "their" mind to infiltrate the mind's of the masses. Political correctness is an excellent example of "their" mind.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th January 2013), another bob (12th January 2013), AwakeInADream (12th January 2013), Belle (12th January 2013), CdnSirian (12th January 2013), D-Day (12th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), doodah (12th January 2013), Flash (14th January 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), Malerogro (4th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Politics, policy is a form of polite

Remember we must always be polite to 'their' mind that is destroying us. It's a policy everywhere and enforced by police.

lol.

18. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Ahh but the meme got into humility too. There isn't a single virtue left that the virus hasn't attached itself to.

People live in a state of constant humiliation. For the reason I just described, they appear to be the responsible party in the 'their' mind' bait and switch game. Their mind convinces them its a good idea broad cast their insane ideas so the rational can say "I'm not buying that for very rational reasons". Then they squawk that their feelings are hurt but the next day are at it again.

Humility is really just allowing something higher than your sorry existence to express through you without judging it or letting 'their mind' get hold of it. Keeping the house the way it was intended to be kept.

Humbling yourself before God is one thing, humbling yourself before 'their' mind is exactly what they want.

As opposed to the sort of humility taught today, pull on your forelock and mumble yes sir yes sir three bags full sir so the their mind has a safe environment.

There isn't a single virtue, craft, philosophy, means that has not been infiltrated by them. Because the people that learn them have their mind and the first thing the mind does is change anything that would benefit anyone into a glob of uselessness.
    Hiya Chelley!

We apparently have two differing views on what constitutes true humility. I would offer that real humility is not a matter of humilation, or humbling oneself berfore a higher power, but entails the recognition that I do not really know what anything is. In fact, I exist in total state of not knowing, this is my fundamental condition, and so "their mind" has no place to plant a flag. From that place of not knowing, I can see things as they are, without the superimposition of provisional knowledge, which indeed is infected with ego-mind.

To believe that the virus is all-powerful is to indulge in the very sense of humiliation you are talking about, and such sense of doubt precludes the possibility of freedom (which is exactly what "their mind" wants). Granted, few are currently capable of true humility to the extent that they are living "don't know mind" 24/7, but that's why we are practicing in realms like this -- to learn how to do it (through the disciplines of silence and non-dwelling, for example), and to recognize the consequences when we don't. It does require an impeccable integrity, but we have access to great help in that endeavor -- there are many gifts we are constantly receiving to awaken us to our true nature.

True humility IS "getting in your right mind", in other words, and so does indeed represent a viable option, but is only genuine when it is based on the recognition that all methods, schemes, and escape plans one has employed are destined to fail, as long as one is basing them on the presumed reality of a permanent and subtantial person, a "me".

When we try to pin it down, the very self that was believed in need of salvation, awakening, and enlightenment, cannot actually be found. All along, we’ve been trying to modify a phantom, a completely fictional character, composed of bundles of thoughts and memories, but with no inherent and enduring substance. Sri Nisargadatta sums this up succinctly:

“Think for a moment: who is thinking in terms of transformation, changing from one state to another; in terms of self-improvement? Surely, it is nothing other than an appearance in consciousness, a character in a movie, an individual in a dream — a dreamed pseudo-entity considering itself subject to the workings of Karma. How could such a dreamed character ‘perfect’ itself into anything other than its dreamed self? How could a shadow perfect itself into its substance? How could there be any ‘awakening’ from the dream, except for the dreamer to re-solve the true identity of the source of the dream, the manifestation?”

When the implications of this realization finally sink in, the whole momentum of the struggle begins to collapse in on itself, and what we are left with is a kind of natural acceptance. When we are no longer committed to a war with it, we find that we can accept this life, just as it is, and in that forgiving acceptance, come to welcome whatever appears without compulsive grasping, clinging, or avoidance.

In such openness, we gradually notice that everyone and everything is included in this welcoming embrace — not based upon an ideal of love, but anchored in the very clear recognition that loving is the only possible response to life that truly satisfies the heart and returns us to the peace that is our natural and native condition, prior to the adventure of seeking and knowing.
    We can surrender trying to be “knowers” (and the fear that not knowing once implied), without imagining ourselves to be some problem in need of a final solution, and without the guilt-filled need of purification, restoration, re-distribution, or transmigration to a superior metaphysical plane. In fact, despite our warts and bumps and goofs, we can be happy.

When we come to rest in the slipstream of total insecurity, complete not knowing, then we become a demonstration of that possibility in the midst of the haunted restlessness that humanity shares in common.

Such deep resting transmutes the inner conflict into creative life force – it was the struggle all along that merely distracted and complicated life’s natural flowing energy, dividing itself against itself in futile efforts to grasp itself, to hold on and not let go, even unto death.

The death of that struggle is the birth of Love, unconditional Love. Unconditional because it is not bound by destiny or contrived design, it is free, selfless real Love, submitted to this dying into life without reluctance or regret.

Yes, at last we can face our own death – the death of fixed belief, of idealistic hope, arrogant pride, the death of poisonous reactivity such as envy, greed, and hatred, the death of any identification, any self-image, any perceived or conceived limitation on our infinite nature, and all in order to demonstrate for each other the Principle that is not touched by death, not touched by impermanence.

This is the perfect service we can render to each other — just being what we are. That is enough. It has always been, and will always be, enough.

19. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

The self inhabited construction versus self reflection.

There’s a principle of self-reflection that states: if something in someone else is bothering you, you must own it. You spot it you got it? Right?

Not always.Most times naught. Self reflection is only helpful for people in their right mind.

People in their correct mind are annoyed by the insane. They are exhausting, they ruin every good conversation, every party, every solution with their sanity. Everything becomes a drama for 'their' mind to feed on.

They hold the matrix in place and then whine constantly because its there. Urging YOU to do something about it when they are doing it. So when you do something about it you threaten ‘their’ mind. Then they go back to demanding something must change.

Becoming annoyed by insanity is a fairly healthy emotion. So their mind likes this idea of self reflection as a tool of self excavation. It can’t use it but it can manipulate others with the concept.

When you thus become annoyed by them then they can absolve themselves of all blame.

“They are blameless you are just angry”. (or someother emotion they label as appalling, even though they live there themeslves)

“ You are just seeing your own anger in them.” (Again this makes 'their' mind blameless)

If one is annoyed by insanity their mind will try to convince them they are insane because they are annoyed. So the greater portion of blame lies with the ‘right’ mind. the right mind doesn’t buy this **** because…it’s the right mind. It’s operating correctly and knows this is insanity.

Don’t blame the right mind for doing its job. That’s what it is there for.

So the moment you protest insanity, violation, matrix building and crazy making **** its cast right back at you. YOUR FAULT. “Their “mind is blameless.

No, and this is why. The right mind is always more intelligent on its own than a zillion ‘their’ minds. It is essentially ONE mind expressed through many different people. That is why the new age program of oneness is so appealing. Of course it will never work with ‘their’ mind. It only promotes a competitive environment. A war environment.

You can't fight with them. It's frowned on. But if you don't fight with them that's wrong too....lol.

Looking at one’s own self inhabited construct is going to reflect you back. You created it, you empowered it with your emotions, what else would it reflect back? It’s not going to reflect someone else back, its just going to mirror back ‘their’ mind that created it. Hate, envy, anger. Remember the ‘their’ mind hates its host. It only cuts you some slack when you are doing what it wants you to do. If you aren’t its going to prod you into LOOSH mode.

The “reflection cast back by others is you” is only merited if other is not doing something wrong. Getting angry at someone who not doing something wrong is a little irrational. The REAL mirror inside will say to you, "Hey self, you're being a little irrational"

The their mind will never do this.

Look at a person raping a baby. Is that wrong. Yes. Are you angry. If you are in your right mind you are. If you go into forgiveness mode right then you are corrupt, and sick. Sorry you are. And there’s not a person in their right mind who will disagree with me. Not that agreement is necessary to make that so.

Or..do you say to yourself, I’m only angry because I’m a baby raper myself. Even though you are not. But that is what the baby raper with ‘their’ mind will tell you. "You can’t judge me because you are just seeing me in yourself."

That is insane thinking and only the insane would feel that. The right mind KNOWs (not feels) that is wrong.

Obviously people who are insane and being inhabited by ‘their mind’ are wrong. They are not even natural anymore.

If you have an idea about someone and then inhabit it with emotion, anger, hate, greed, envy, when you look at other people who are not really engaged in that sort of thing but are operating within the parameters of the right mind you will only see your own inhabited construction.

Again this goes back to pre-judice. You pre judge a person enough and all you will see is your inhabited construct.

You built it, you inhabited it with YOUR emotions. What else will you expect to see but yourself within. That is the filter you look through. You see what you are composed of. Their mind.

That’s all you will see when you look at anyone it doesn’t matter if they are doing anything wrong or not. If they are agreeing with you and further inhabiting that construct you won’t be see them as such, they are bringing a like energy to your construct.

If you are in your right mind and someone is annoying you are they doing something wrong? If so then you can rightfully be annoyed.

If not…then we look inside.

If not is when you bring out the self-reflection excavation.

The right mind will say okay this person isn’t doing anything wrong yet I’m annoyed by them. Why? Then begin that process to lend to self-understanding. The 'their' mind doesn’t care if anyone is doing anything wrong or not. Hang the innocent with the guilty as far as its concernced as long as it's hide is preserved and remains hidden.

the thing is. Once you get in your right mind, the 'their' mind has no place to hide. It hates anyone who sees it, attacks anyone who sees it and blames everyone who sees it at work.

There are people I work with who begin to annoy me. They aren’t doing anything wrong, they are doing the exact same thing I am. Doing their job. Yet every time they do their job I get more annoyed... why? I’m doing my job but I’m not having quite the success they are with it. O h so there’s a LACK issue here, my dear. Are they taking something from you? NO. But..everytime they open their mouth I’m reminded of lack. My lack. They are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing, so apparently I have an issue. Admittedly that is insane.

I am able to preserve my job (and my credibility) by not screaming at them “Oh you think you are so superior! “ which is what I FEEL like doing. But that would be insane. It has nothing to do with them being superior. They are only doing their job…better than me..lol.

A simple 10 minute process and I’m fine, their fine (they were never the problem anyway), and then my situation resolves itself. Suddenly the energy shifts and I’m successful again. In fact the next day they are in my shoes , not doing so well.

I can commiserate I’ve been there. And i’d be annoyed if they blamed me for not doing so well.

Conversely when a person who is in their right mind attempts to communicate or interact with someone in ‘their ‘ mind the first thing they are confronted with is the inhabited construct. Or what people call masks.. That which those in their mind created. It can’t be ours because we didn’t create it. Blaming us for their creation is usually the norm.

20. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

9eagle, thanks for this thread. I once knew a very egotistical man (who knew everything and was better than everybody) who decided he would jump on the new age spirituality bandwagon. Right off the bat he wanted to be everyone's guru, bow down to me, I know everything, I know more than you, I am better than you. I said to him, "You've missed the point."

After Sandyhook I realized that America had missed the point. It's not about guns. One could look at the zillion ways all this crazy thinking has been sanctioned, sanctified, codified, excused, rationalized, and made acceptable in this world, and we might understand why the guy(s) did it. But as to the point as I see it, I've not heard one person say "Don't you think the parents in Syria-Libya-Afghanistan-Africa-South America-Canada-North America-and wherever else in the world, love the children that we kill and mourn them, too? Your children are not special, they're just yours. Wake up!"

I'm ashamed of us that all we see is a gun issue.

As to "rational," you can create a logic-chain any way you want to and justify anything just by the meanings you give to words. They've been screwing with the language for a while now to make unacceptable definitions the norm. Since the same people remain in charge, apparently nobody is noticing that their mind has taken the "rational" mind off on some fantasy island vacation of its own creation. "We need to tear down those rainforests to create more jobs. !!! And by damn we're going to do it, no matter what logic-chain you're using to argue with us."

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th January 2013), AwakeInADream (12th January 2013), Belle (12th January 2013), D-Day (12th January 2013), Dawn (24th March 2014), Gardener (26th January 2013), Hervé (12th January 2013), PurpleLama (12th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Bob, that's not really what is being talked about here. What real humility is. How humility services me is going to be different because I'm not you. Then people squabble about perceptions. Humility serves right minded people in different ways. The individual . My humility won't serve you...lol. And mine won't serve you.

What the crux of the matter is ...what 'their' mind wants you/us/everyone to think it is.

I appreciate the concepts that you put forward.

unfortunately it goes back to..no one can understand them until they are in their right mind.

23. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Bob, that's not really what is being talked about here. What real humility is.
    Hi again Chel!

The comments on humility were in response to your original notes on "envy", to which I was suggesting that humility can serve as an effective antidote, that's all.

Quote ..no one can understand them until they are in their right mind.

Agreed, so what works? What enables us to resume/re-gain our natural innocence, freeing us from the foreign installation? As I was suggesting in my comments, the disciplines of silence and non-dwelling, born out of inquiry and the recognition of not-knowing (humility), are powerful tools at our disposal for stripping away the delusion.

Thanks again for your ongoing inquiry into these critical matters!

24. Link to Post #40
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Now we have Hello Kitty Tarot.

Holy Crap. I wondered if you were kidding. I can't say how much this appeals to my irreverence/reverence.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 12th January 2013 at 19:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 12 34 LastLast