+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #81
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

What is real? It's re:all. Regarding all. The nature of reality.

Quantum science/physics reveals a world where the observer is everything. The Multiverse is full of units of consciousness that will be waves or particles depending on how we choose to observe them. One way of looking at this data is to conclude that there is nothing “there”. Everything is illusion and nothing is real. This conclusion is reached by looking at the data with ‘their’ mind and their definition of reality and what is real. Einstein had trouble with and refuted some of the deeper findings of Bohr’s and others of the Copenhagen School. He could not accept that God played dice with the Universe. His god concept was one of ‘their’ mind. ‘They’ do not want us knowing about the nature of reality because it is not the reality ‘they’ are creating for us with ‘their mind’. It can be reasonably stated that all dominant cultures, however unique, are part of ‘their’ mind. This is how the Matrix is built up. The role of the observer is everything so controlling the mind of the observer becomes everything. The P in the PTB can stand for programmer and is actually a more correct term. “Their” power is all in our heads. All in our programming by them. It was put there by them. There is not a spiritual tradition of note that has not been infected with ‘their’ mind. Actually, it either gets infected or disinfected. If it can’t be made to replicate the virus it will be rendered sterile. The Yaqui knowledge is potent because it got out before it could be meddled with. So, ‘they’ kill the source and discredit him posthumously. This is disinfection.

The nature of reality requires both right and left brain capabilities operating in parallel to be able to perceive what is contradictory or overwhelming information otherwise. Einstein might have understood more if he wasn’t so mental body dominant. It was this cool intellectual nature that allowed him and other great intellects to allow for atomic weapons being unleashed on humanity again. The same detachment we hear about certain off-planet entities.

I want to commend 9eagle for picking language about an extant issue that often gets burdened down because other language for describing this phenomenon has been around long enough to be defined by ‘them’.
    Last edited by modwiz; 14th January 2013 at 00:54.

2. Link to Post #82
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    [...]
    Quote "Don't blindly believe what I say. Don't believe me because others convince you of my words. Don't believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts. Don't rely on logic alone, nor speculation. Don't infer or be deceived by appearances."

"Do not give up your authority and follow blindly the will of others. This way will lead to only delusion."

"Find out for yourself what is truth, what is real. Discover that there are virtuous things and there are non-virtuous things. Once you have discovered for yourself give up the bad and embrace the good."

- The Buddha
    [...] Do we need any more motivation to relieve ourselves of this? Do we need to fish around for some rationale for emancipation, when we finally begin to realize the extent to which we have cooperated in our own enslavement?

[...]
    I don't and many here don't either but unfortunately the vast majority of earth population does.

The start on how to relieve one self of enslavement is contained in that same quote. However, even that, is too high of a gradient for too many as pointed by 9eagle9 in her post above yours and as I pointed to you way back when in this post (<---).
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), Flash (14th January 2013), Freed Fox (14th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I totally understand that.

A dozen other people may scratch their heads and say what is he talking about-- his personal experience?, if he claims there is no personal self.

I understand what you are saying; conversely I also understand their point of view as well.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    hi 9eagles9
    as you probably know I am a recovering alcoholic.
    So the parallel is that others showed me that there was another way and set an example even gave me twelve steps.
    So its the same with the spiritual --others further along the path wrote the books-- I was given choice.
    Now I do the same--- I share what was given me--- it was my choice to pick it up.
    More and more people are picking up and looking for identification with what is spontaneously happening,
    Kundalini spontaneously woke within me ---if I did not have acces too people more knowlegable than m I would have thought I was loosing my mind.

Frustration and all things will be experienced whether a person is seeking or not.
    My personal experience is the slowly but surely the me starts to leave centre stage, the mind become quieter peace prevails, thats something of value to share as is AA.
    Naturally the persona remains but that's not the same as being driven by wants needs and desires.

Regards Chris

5. Link to Post #84
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]
    Quote "Don't blindly believe what I say. Don't believe me because others convince you of my words. Don't believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts. Don't rely on logic alone, nor speculation. Don't infer or be deceived by appearances."

"Do not give up your authority and follow blindly the will of others. This way will lead to only delusion."

"Find out for yourself what is truth, what is real. Discover that there are virtuous things and there are non-virtuous things. Once you have discovered for yourself give up the bad and embrace the good."

- The Buddha
    [...] Do we need any more motivation to relieve ourselves of this? Do we need to fish around for some rationale for emancipation, when we finally begin to realize the extent to which we have cooperated in our own enslavement?

[...]
    I don't and many here don't either but unfortunately the vast majority of earth population does.
    Well, I am speaking to the people involved here in this thread, not to the masses of world, but in any case, I find that argument a somewhat arrogant one -- the assumption that the average joe can't understand the mechanics of suffering, once it is pointed out to them in simple terms, and my understanding is that we are using this opportunity here to clarify it for ourselves, just so that we can in turn share such realization with others.

Interestingly enough, speaking of Buddha, when he first awakened, he felt that what he had realized would never be understood by people, it was too far beyond their ken, and so decided to keep it to himself. Fortunately, he was persuaded otherwise, and so elaborated the nobel truths and the eight-fold path, and millions have since benefitted.

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Well said, Modwiz. Especially this bit:

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Actually, it either gets infected or disinfected. If it can’t be made to replicate the virus it will be rendered sterile.\
    What I wonder about is how many it takes to dismantle or 'hack in' to the programmers' reality. And would this take a new and unified version of reality or merely the acknowledgement/refusal of this illusion?
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), Gardener (14th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #86
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    [...]

People have to first be provided the means of comprehending reality. If they did not, none of this would require any sort of discussion.

Then reality the goal becomes an inhabited construct. Only an idea with some energy behind it, not a state of being. The state of being becomes institutionalized. Then the goal and reality begins to lose credibility before people can even begin to realize it.

[...]

I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying but when we ask people or imply that people reach a place, repeatedly, that they can not achieve because a basic groundwork has not been achieved then it becomes abusive.

Before that it becomes counter productive.
    And that's the crux where most methods fail: no gradients in the approach.

Believe it or not, but that became the main point of the Scientology "Bridge": how to undercut the gradient of approach in order to get "Joe 6-packs" off the TV couch and bring him, step by step, to have enough "right" mind (theta) in order to start dealing with actual reality. That was the whole of the research from the mid-50s to the late 70s before the "Church turned into a money machine: eliminate, one by one, the road blocks en route to one's use of one's "right" mind.

The first step in the whole process is how to get somebody "in-there" that one could communicate to, instead of having the whole circuitry and constructs of the "their/reactive" mind... that was the breakthrough! The rest of the "Bridge" was then easier and easier from there on till someone could fully occupy their "right" mind and operate from that space.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th January 2013), AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), Belle (14th January 2013), D-Day (14th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #87
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

9, it's been almost one year since you posted this:

We are not supposed to be allowed to say anything about perverting and corrupting sacred things. Including ourselves. We are sacred beings. In doing so we might hurt their feelings. They may not feel good. I have to let them corrupt because their ego may get hurt.

But it is somehow okay that the peer group watching these people should be okay with the corruption. It's okay to make us watch it but we shouldn't remark on it. That is like asking your peer group to watch you rape a child. Or perform a satanic act.

That creates a space for it to grow.

I’m not going to do that anymore. And I'm going to support those who are decicing not to do that anymore. My mistake is that I thought it was none of my business, and these nice perverts will be quick to tell me it’s none of my business. But if my business lies in what is sacred and divine and spirit and human, then it most certainly has become my business .

Our business.

One of the oldest wisdoms that we know is "The truth hurts".

But it only hurts those who resist it.

If I’m a spiritual being and something is trying to corrupt me or you, its my business because you are sacred too. I SEE you. Now it’s our business. We have every right to care take and nurture our business.

We should no more ignore this perversion than we should ignore a child, an innocent, being raped by a pedophile. We wouldn’t do that would we? But there's this expectation we should ignore it in each other. Some people have expressed I should just ignore and accept them 'as they are' in their corrupt form...just because it makes them feel good.

What do we have to do? Nothing. We don’t need to kick anyone’s arse. The peaceful warrior just knows what they are seeing and calls it out so everyone else can see it as well. That's it.

Peaceful warriors are not nice to perversion; they are not to kind corruption, they don't fertilize the garden it grows in. You name me one reason why they should? Isn't that what we came here for, to take care of our business? To end corruption not ignore it or deny it.

The first answer I’ll get will be in relation to someone’s feelings. We are not our feelings, we are infinite beings. One of the traps that was set was that anything that felt good ....must be love. Is drugs and alchohol over use and abuse love?

We KNOW. This is the year that we should make it okay to know this.

Much of our sacred stuff has been corrupted into scared stuff. Take the Bible. There’s a lot of wisdom in the Bible and the Catholic Church took it out and rewrote it. And then rewrote it again to make the wisdom scary. And someone re wrote it again and again.

When you take sacred out, it transposes into scared. It’s been perverted. It’s been made fear based. We know that perverts stalk children out of fear of intiating healthy relationships with people of their own equality. Out of fear they abuse innocense to empower themseles. There is no appreciable difference.

People think they have the right to use the holy grail as a chamber pot, but we're not supposed to say anything. Or object.

Buddhism has been corrupted, so has Christianity, so has healing modalities. Not the ptb doing it. They initiated it and we perpetrated it. Not then, or ago....but now.

Light, love, spirit, wisdom, truth--all been corrupted into something other than what it really is. All based on our feeling and if something makes us 'feel good'. the truth doesn't make us feel good sometimes so now the truth is evil.

We are using something sacred , including ourselves, for a purpose other than what it was intended for . Perversion. Corruption. For our own ****zngiggles. For our own kicks. How does this make us any different than the ptb? The ptb who prey on us and use us for their own self gratification.

Denial. As if denying or ignoring it will correct the corruption.

A lot of people don’t think I have the right to notice this or make comment on perversion and corruption. I am a human, I am for better or worse part of the human race. That right there gives me the right and entitlement to observe what people are showing under my nose. To SEE perversion and corruption. It gives you the right as well.

Jeez perversion used to have enough sense to hide itself, now its just parading right in front of our eyes.

When peole are using the sacred using it to entertain themselves with or to make themselves or someone else ‘feel good’. This is the basis of the human corruption. The basis of addcition, now emotional addiction. It’s imposed on us and we accept it. This is how a thousand people who rule the world by corrupting and perverting can continue doing so. They just intiated the growth of more perversion. People can corrupt each other now and they don't have to lift a finger. The ptb knows how much value we put on our feelings, they know that we'll drift to anything that feels good.

It’s an addiction. Using the sacred just like using an addictive substance to make one feel good..

They are abusing the sacred including themselves, and the people who encourage them are spreading it.

And anyone who points this out ……is called an abuser. You’re mean. You’re dark. You’re evil. You’re an operative.

If you have the sacred and we see you abusing it, we have every right to mention it. If you feel stupid afterwards, stop doing it. But we also know why you cannot and that too will become part of this thread.

What else has been perverted besides love, spirit, wisdom and truth. The manifests that grow from those things.

Like psychic, like channeling, healing things of that nature.

So do…let’s talk about what we are seeing . Those who have started to wake up and coming into an awareness of reality are not quite sure what they are seeing but they are aware something is not adding up. This thread is intended to make a space who wish to speak about what they are becoming aware of as they awaken.

Source: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ed...../page16

I could not see what you were saying or fully recognize the ideas being put forth -- it's a very elusive truth.

Reading this now is incredible to me (getting more out of it than I did then). The way it reads presently, for me, doesn't even resemble the way it looked a year ago. I could go on, but that isn't why I'm posting.

I think this excerpted portion is relevant enough to copy and paste in this thread (for added emphasis).

Thanks.

PS - Another post from that thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post443666
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 14th January 2013 at 02:31.

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

One person.

Their mind is a crude negative image of the right mind. Instead of the ability to create as our right minds are gifted with, it can only re-plicate.

It runs off a collective, its unholy and infectious, and the virus spreads and the replicating spreads between minds. That is what i mean when there is no personal self at that level.

How? By mimicking the right mind. It mimicks it in a corrupt way.

The correct mind has the ability to share (not infect) and co create (not infect and replicate) between more right minds which is more towards what non personal self is.

it suffices to say though one person can get into the program and start fizzzzzzting out the program. Which is what we are doing here. The moment you see a program running and you call it out...its exposed.

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Well said, Modwiz. Especially this bit:

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Actually, it either gets infected or disinfected. If it can’t be made to replicate the virus it will be rendered sterile.\
    What I wonder about is how many it takes to dismantle or 'hack in' to the programmers' reality. And would this take a new and unified version of reality or merely the acknowledgement/refusal of this illusion?

12. Link to Post #89
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...] I find that argument a somewhat arrogant one -- the assumption that the average joe can't understand the mechanics of suffering, once it is pointed out to them in simple terms...

[...]
    Please, let us know how successful you've been!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (14th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #90
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...] I find that argument a somewhat arrogant one -- the assumption that the average joe can't understand the mechanics of suffering, once it is pointed out to them in simple terms...

[...]
    Please, let us know how successful you've been!
    How would you suggest success be measured? In fact, measurements are a particular conceptual device that "their mind" thrives on, the whole comparative meme is about separation and division, winning and losing.

In any case, if one person is helped to awaken by our work here, then we have been of service.

Edit to add this quote, which seems pertinent:

"There is nothing more insidiously destructive to the attainment of liberation than self-doubt and cynicism. Doubt is a movement of the conditioned mind that always claims that "it's not possible ... that freedom is not possible for me." Doubt always knows; it "knows" that nothing is possible. And in this knowing, doubt robs you of the possibility of anything truly new or transformative from happening. Furthermore, doubt is always accompanied by a pervasive cynicism that consciously puts a negative spin on whatever it touches.
    Cynicism is a world view which protects the ego from scrutiny by maintaining a negative stance in relationship to what it does not know, does not want to know, or cannot know. Many spiritual seekers have no idea how cynical and doubt-laden they actually are. It is this blindness and denial of the presence of doubt and cynicism that makes the birth of a profound trust impossible. A trust without which final liberation will always remain simply a dream."

~Adyashanti
    Last edited by another bob; 14th January 2013 at 00:45.

15. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Thank you Vivek, admittedly I remember you getting the 'aha' moment in the midst of that thread. And your own work since that time has demonstrated that. I just stuck it out there you did the work. More along the lines of I come from a place of : Corruption exists.

You went and found out the many reasons why it exists from the organic to the non-physical.

We KNOW. This is the year that we should make it okay to know this.

I may have been wrong. Maybe its this year its okay to know this now that the hysteria over 12-21/12 has had its rug pulled out from under it and they don't have so much fuel to feed 'their' mind with. Reeling about disorganized and without a 'their' mind to cling to.

Then again, maybe it was last year. I note the absence of custom made personalized hysterical anger/ fright in this thread compared to that one. All the difference in the world when right mindedness
    is allowed a space.

One thing always stuck in my mind about that thread. A member coming in and screaming that I was attacking 'her' yoga.

I never mentioned yoga. I've never attacked yoga. I have no beef with yoga whatsoever. . Particularly the member's yoga. I had no idea who the poster was so how could I even know what 'their yoga' was all about. Thinking with emotions. "I feel like she's talking about me and my yoga"

Honestly though that poster did nothing to me and everything to themselves.

That is why bring up uncomfortable topics, they are uncomfortable to read but not nearly as uncomfortable as shooting yourself in the foot with them.

I do this though because I hate people.

*smile*

16. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

I've experienced what it feels like to someone who has spent the day taking amazing photographs only to find they've left the lens cap on...

I've spent most of my life on what I thought was a spiritual journey...reading, studying, meditating, taking classes, having experiences, looking within, clearing shadows...only to find that none of it made has much of a difference. In the end, there was always some kind of self-sabotage keeping me from clarity.

In the last six months, though, something has changed...digging deep within to pull as much crap as possible out, being merciless and going beyond being emotionally controlled by 'memories' that contradicted my image of myself...I began to understand that it was my very own emotions that were betraying me, sidetracking the work I'd been attempting, herding me into politically/spiritually acceptable 'groupthink'. The programming ran so deep that no matter which way I turned, I'd end up spewing acceptable platitudes and attitudes...I had to see it before I could root it out.

Spiritual studies of whatever sort...and I've studied most of them...never even hinted at something that imo should be foundational. Until I was clear...could see clearly without being at the mercy of my automatic emotional reactions...it could have been spelled out, explained word by word, shown in pictures, and I would not have understood. I was so busy 'stilling my mind(s)', 'forgiving', 'unconditionally loving' and 'observing without judgment', that I was unaware of my own blindness! Now I think of all the times I'd made comments about 'being of two minds' about something. I really was...

This thread has been very timely...it was begun a few weeks after I experienced being in my 'right mind' for the first time in my life.

I am so grateful to 9eagle9... and modwiz for his thread... for taking the time to explain it all in a way that makes total sense to me.

Perhaps now all the work spent 'building a bridge' between my right brain and left brain will bear fruit!

17. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th January 2013), aniN (14th January 2013), another bob (14th January 2013), AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), D-Day (14th January 2013), Flash (14th January 2013), Freed Fox (14th January 2013), Gardener (14th January 2013), Gemini (15th January 2013), gooty64 (14th January 2013), Hervé (14th January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013), markpierre (14th January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013), Padmé (14th January 2013), PurpleLama (14th January 2013), sandy (14th January 2013), seko (14th January 2013), spiritwind (14th January 2013), TargeT (15th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Yep you summed it up fairly well. A right mind that spirit is capable of working through..... and then the left mind. Spirit won't work through there. Spirit is not insane. It will not inhabit an insane mind and empower it to do even greater acts of insanity.

Having said that, I am wondering... does it seem logical for me to conclude that no matter what the situationat at hand might be, if a person has established that 'their' mind is manifesting itself in one or more idndividuals involved in a situation, that the best option at that point would always be to walk away from the siutation and forget about any propect of finding a workable resolution?

Well yeah you can count on that no 'workable' solution will be found. A solution to keep their safe environment will always be had.

Ah..the crux of the matter. What do we do. Call it out, identify it, warn?

You can't ignore it, it wants your energy. You can't fight with it because it wants your energy. You can only employ logic with it, it doesn't understand reason.

Or leave it alone to breed? It doesn't want you doing anything. This is our social norm, it's created a very safe environment for itself. The very fact you are observing it is a heinous sin to its mind.

With people who are mostly in their right mind, on the threshold of the right mind, or really in the right mind but the mother in law's voice is still really loud, you can pull them aside and go "pssst you are thinking with their mind"

And they'll stop dead in their tracks and start to self reflect.

But for the rest of them on the collective level you can't do that. Its socio-pathic in nature so it seems grotesque to 'just' let the environment be taken over. Cowardly even. We have no right to bitch about anything if we are not doing something about 'their' mind.

And a lot of them have no 'right' mind to move back to.

But then a great deal of conflict will be raised if you 'do' something about it. That's wrong too, remember its created a fail-safe environment where the innocent will get hung and the guilty go out to spread and breed. People just want 'peace' not conflict not realizing that all we have to look forward to is conflict.

I have even hopefully approached spirit and said, "can I count on some sort of mass conscious shifting event you know to burn out the their mind? Some sort of planetary event. Because basically I don't see how 7 billion people can be fixed without some global event?"

Spirit always says "Ha ha, you know better, now go and do your work. Here's your spade go clean the Aegean stables."

Adn then calls after, " you don't have to do it alone, maybe find some others who are in their right minds, want to be in their right minds? Oh and this doesn't all have to be accomplished in one life time"

Even right minded people are not aware that their mind composes at least, at THE least, 80 percent of the population. It's infiltrated everywhere. Even though we have vast amounts of readily available knowledge, symptoms, detailed specifics on the programs they run...nothing changes. Again the safe environment--its rude to confront their mind. You're bad, rude, angry whatever character flaw they can summon.

These are not our political leaders or powers that be, this is people all around us in spiritual and religious communities, 'nice' people, people in internet forums, people in the alternative community, neighbors, family.

So that is the crux of the situation. What do we do. This is not a situation where one person can do everything or even anything. One person on an individual level can do the measures that you suggested. But do we abandon right minded people. I don't think right minded people can abandon each other. I've never ever been in a situation where the herd was attacking and another right minded person didn't step up and call it out.

Whatever is to be done, it will cause a great deal of conflict.

But as I was responding to this post I was skyping with another forum member and he nogged me noggin.

But ..Complete social and economic breakdown, the grid goes down, and the basis of our 'their mind' its 'safe' environment crumbles.

Ah...what will 'their' mind do. Their mind people can be counted on to do what their mind has always done. What they do right now.

1) wait for someone to save (feed) them (in packs), cry, whine, mewl and make someone feel sorry for them

2) rape, violation, energy theft, run in packs

What will right minded people do. Take them in, feed them so they leech and continue to spread their infection. Maybe, but....maybe not. But the righ minded may be interested to know that is where they can get the upper hand by saying to these lost people "You have a choice. I will keep you and feed you but in return you are going to do something about that mind you are using."

For the rest.....they will very likely turn on each other and destroy themselves once right minded people determine they will not be running the rape, violation, energy theft on their few remaining members.

I see a lot of David Wilocks in the world and always see them being Neidermeijered when such an event should occur. In 2012 they bought his books, in 2015 they ate him with pine nuts and a dash of red pepper.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I too am interested in any suggestions.
    Hi 9e9, thanks very much for this response.

You answered my question/s really well, and I now know exactly what is required of me.

Better to take a stand and challenge 'their' mind when the opportunity presents itself than to ignore it and hope it just goes away or sorts itself out in due course... because we all know that ain't gonna happen.

It is clear to me now that no person in their 'right' mind would (or should) allow 'their' mind to have a free pass so it can continue to affect/infect others.

Ultimately, that would only serve to further empower 'their' mind, and none of us should ever be OK with letting that happen.

19. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

@9eagle:
    Quote It is yes an objective of 'their' mind to keep us separated. Several right minds together is a dangerous thing.
    So for our own protection we have to stay separated? Then how can we work together? There's a reason why you put this thread in "Futuretalk," looks like we need to get really creative.

It is my understanding that some of what has emerged in "new age" material are parts of the oldest teachings on this planet -- from the ancient mystery schools. If that is true, then it seems like we're stuck in the same old circle: hide the knowledge or they'll kill you, or at least they'll pervert the knowledge.

No matter what you may have thought about Dec. 21, 2012, there was intention among many people to join together on that date, to party or to meditate or do whatever. My intention had been to join an open-air drumming circle. The weather leading up to Dec. 21 was fine, the forecast was very mild and conducive to an open-air circle. The day before, a cold front swept through here "from out of nowhere," and the day of, we had 50 mph winds and bitter cold. The midwest of the US was suddenly having a blizzard. Being of suspicious mind, I don't believe for a second that any of that was "natural." It looks to me like a very effective way of separating us by making it very difficult for us to get together physically.

Do you suppose that if we get together physically we might actually create a whole new universe -- one that their-mind isn't in?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

9eagle9 (15th January 2013), AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (15th January 2013), Gardener (15th January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013)

21. Link to Post #95
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Lack of a gradient has been mentioned.
    People have different starting points--- some begin with positive thinking books to improve their self image-- some have a life threatening illness.
    The right books/ teaching appears when the person has a desire to change their lives.
    Here we are debating amongst ourselves-- a group of people who are interested in various things.
    A starting point can be conspiracy theories and a desire to change the world.
    Then there is the question --How to?

One of the best books I have read is "Power vs Force" by the late Dr Hawkins--- that explains human gradients---personal vibration with calibrated levels of the energy of everything under the sun and there is nothing but energy.
    An explanation of why things come about and why people act the way they do.
    It explains attractor fields, the Heisenberg principal, some simple Quantum Physics.
    It takes a person in graduated way from where they are to as far as they want to go.

136 thousand visits to this thread (link below) which has many different methods of moving forward, suited to most levels of beginning to look for the Truth of what they are, or just wanting self improvement--countless videos--many contributors.
    Now I just share on that thread what interests me as do others--- look at the sustained interest over several years on that solitary thread.
    People are visiting because they want to.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-transcend-it.

This is a link to the book Power vs Force---
    http://www.veritaspub.com/product_in...roducts_id=147
    Its well worth visiting just to read about the book.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 14th January 2013 at 10:03.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

9eagle9 (15th January 2013), another bob (14th January 2013), AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013)

23. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A thought.
    You can not change the world unless you are first prepared to change yourself.
    That means a change of mind, a change of perspective.

Chris

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

9eagle9 (15th January 2013), AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), markpierre (14th January 2013), TargeT (15th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Sometimes its just a matter of how a person best understands something.

When I would try to explain something to my ex-husband, I had to say it in as many different ways as possible...there would be a blank stare and a 'what are you talking about' look on his face...until I finally said it in a way he could understand. Inevitably he would say, 'so why didn't you just say that the first time?' Well, I did...and the third and fifth and tenth...'

I did read "Power vs. Force"...and many, many other books...including a study of ACIM. I tried many spiritual teachings, including buddhism. Tho' I did benefit greatly, they did not speak my language...and all seemed to promote their own particular formula and had their own particular 'bent'...imo.

Others may not understand what this thread is about, and benefit from something else.

I just kept throwing out a big SOS to the universe...and trusted I would be lead to my own epiphany in time. That was the hard way...much easier when others share their perspective and experience...in a variety of ways...one of them should trigger an 'Aha' moment. Had I come across this information in this particular way sooner, I could have saved a lot of time and energy.

No one way is 'better' than another. This is not 'one size fits all'. It just depends on what fits the individual.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th January 2013), aikisaw (15th January 2013), AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), D-Day (14th January 2013), Freed Fox (14th January 2013), Gemini (15th January 2013), gooty64 (15th January 2013), Hervé (14th January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013), meeradas (14th January 2013), spiritwind (14th January 2013), TargeT (15th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

To remain separated is their objective, and accounts for the genocide of many indigenous people (not just the ones in the Americas) going back thousands of years. Much new age material is based on older wisdoms, and traditions that help one to circumnavigate the world. However it has been infiltrated and made unsacred by 'their' mind. LIke the Hello Kitty Tarot.

Not to say that Tarot ever had some holy quality to it. Sacred simply means uncorrupted. You corrupt something anything and its no longer in its functional state. It can no longer serve its function and Tarot was an important means of self exploration. It can no longer serve you.

If the world is illusionary and its really not we just don't see it the way it is, these older traditions can help us , as tools, not beliefs to pick our way from a prison, from the inside out. The word 'world' encompasses a lot of things. to say that we created the earth is not neccesarily a bad thing, we perhaps may have done that while in the right mind. Where people confuse self created and illusions. it's easy to do since people mostly keep 're-creating' illusions that don't serve them and form more of a prison.

Thats why I say we don't see the world for the way it really is.

With that said its only their objective, and because of that we have all the more reason to seek out right minded people.

I expressed my views based on observation of what really occured on 12-21-12, something did happen. Most of the BS had the rug pulled out from under it. It was an epochal marker, based on an astrological event. New AGE BS made it into something it was not, but if one knows what it really meant to represent one experiences more clearly what it 12-21-12 was all about.

I have had numerous experiences of interference with consorting with right minded people. It's a favored practice of 'their' mind. However one reaches a certain point where the abilty to be tampered with in such a fashion can't occur anymore.

My own personal universe is seldom infringed on by 'their' mind. Least affected by them. Their mind is a very predicatable artifact. That is where our power in circumnavigating them should lie at. But in actuality no one can be entirely free of 'their' mind until everyone is.

The only way we can truly 'get together' is to tame their mind. Yes. It's more of a probability now than it was even a year ago. We simply make the choice to do so.

28. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

The course in miracles though is guis material. It's not meant to be quoted. That is where it turns on itself and how it turns on itself is by design. It's intentional or guised to challenge you. Will your ego mind take this twist it to dogma.

I've used ACIM as tool. The material drives the ego mind insane until breaks down. The practices do the same. The ego mind has no defense against them.

Then that's it. Mission accomplished.

People have told me you have to read ACIM many times to understand it.

After reading it yay so many times I realized (the better part of reality) the first time someone quoted ACIM at me they were taking a position.

ACIM was designed that way. The first time someone quotes it they've done the very thing that ACIM said not to do. Take a position.

It's a inner journey. While I recommend it as a breaker, I don't recommend as quotional material because it states it was not designed for that. I don't ever quote it for that reason, I only recommend it. In quoting it I am taking up a position. That is when it starts to involve into dogma, the very thing that ACIM is not intended for. Thus that is demonstrated back to a person if they are aware .

ACIM is a very very clever document I can't deny it. For that reason I recommend it, but I don't recommend quoting it or using it as philosophical material . The material itself can be debated but it warns against using it in debate for this reason. You've then done the very thing it has suggested you not do.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Thank you Chris for that and contrary to others belief I had understood what you had said, but you're herding people towards breaking out of the matrix cycle, its a clear question,,,why

Most grateful Chis and thank you

roman

Hi Roman
    im just sharing what I have found to be helpful and debating.
    If a question is asked or something I share requires clarification--I look at my own take on it and may modify a seeming statement.
    Its not my responsibility to herd or even to guide--- in a way Im talking to myself, in writing I clarify my position.
    Which quickly brought to mind--- "The moment you take up a position know that you are identifying with an illusion" Thats a quote from A course in Miracles.
    So im self monitoring to remove all belief systems and concepts---I never had dogma as the path of enlightenment is not a religion, has no dogma, is not an experience, is not a belief system---- a belief is not a reality---enlightenment is the natural state so not a belief.
    There are paradoxes in this but that’s the essence.
    Why have I spent 30 years on this?
    I am devoted to discovering/uncovering the Truth.
    Yes I am guided by those who trod the path before me and discovered that they are the Truth--- One without a second.
    The totality all of it.

Regards
    Chris

29. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Still work in progress 9eagle9 in my case.
    thanks
    Chris

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

another bob (14th January 2013), AwakeInADream (14th January 2013), Belle (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (15th January 2013), D-Day (14th January 2013), gooty64 (15th January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013), spiritwind (14th January 2013), TargeT (15th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 34 LastLast