+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #141
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Anyone care to take a stab at what just occurred in that conversation?
    Well, it seems to me that kimberleys' reaction/response to 9eagle9 was based upon a preconcieved notion that 9eagle9 had wronged her in some way, shape or form, and thereore was in need of her forgiveness.

Forgiveness for what exactly we cannot be fully certain, because kimberley (for the time being at least) has chosen not to acknowledge 9eagle9s' request for further clarificaation on the matter.

IMHO kimberley made the offer (most likely unconsciously) in an attempt to take power away from 9eagle9 so she could transfer it unto herself... which in essence is really just a subtle form of passive-agressive energy vampirism.

Kmberleys' offer of forgiveness (in my mind) was basically a request for 9ealge9 to agree to having her energy stolen... masked under the guise of a pure gesture of unconditional love and compassion.

If 9eagle9 was to accept kimberleys' offer she would effectively be entering into an agreement with kimberley where the underlying premise was that 9eagle9 required forgiveness for a wrong she had committed against kimberley.

In this instance 9eagle9 was wise to kimberleys' game (a game that kimberley herself probably had no conscious awareness she was even playing), as such 9eagle9 rejected kimberleys' offer based on the fact that no evidence had been provided to suggest that any wrong-doing on her part had actually taken place and therefore no requirement for forgiveness was necessary.

In all honesty, I suspect kimberleys' only grievance with 9eagle9 is that (in the past) she has often called kimberley (as well as numerous others) out when they have demonstrated this type of behaviour, and I think because of that 9eagle9 has become somewhat of a thorn in kimberleys' side.

Peronally, I think kimberleys' reaction in this conversation stemmed from her annoyance with 9eagle9 who regularly points this sort of behaviour out when she observes it. When someone does that to another it exposes a part of themselves that they don't like to look at and don't want others to see. Thus, they typically become defensive and start looking for subtle (and often underhanded) ways to defend themselves without drawing further attention to what they were REALLY doing (consciously or not)... attempting to steal another persons power/energy.

Kimberley, if you're reading this, I hope you understand thiat my comments here were not meant to be viewed or perceived as a personal attack against you. They are simply representative of my own personal observations regarding the conversation you were quoted in that kristin posted above. I acknowledge the fact that I have had to make quite a few assumptoins about your motives and intentions and that I may have misinterpreted them somehow. Regardless, this was how I personally saw the situaion and my intention was not to try and sugar coat anything because that's not waht this thread is about.

P.S. I am quite willing to admit that I (and most likely every other person on this thread) have been directly responsible for the vampirisation of another persons' energy. Having said that, the entire purpose of this thread is for us to observe and discuss this phenomenon so we can start taking action to minimise and/or eliminate this practice from mainfesting itself in our daily lives. I hope you are able to understand that this is not personal.
    Last edited by D-Day; 20th January 2013 at 03:18.

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Yes! I like 9Eagle9's 'no nonsense' approach, her bravery and commitment to the truth(no matter how hard it is for some to swallow), and of course her sense of humor. One of my own personal favorite 'Top 10' posters here on Avalon.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

9eagle9 (20th January 2013), aikisaw (20th January 2013), Belle (22nd January 2013), D-Day (20th January 2013), Heartsong (20th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

For the record this was my response to 9E9 and the others on the original thread...

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    It just looks like Kimberley was practicing Ho'oponopono...
    You got it Amzer Zo Lesters "teaching" Reminds me a lot of Ho'oponopono cleaning cleaning cleaning is what Dr Hew Len does . And with Lester it is releasing releasing releasing.

I had a hard time myself with the "I forgive you" part of Ho'oponopono because if one does not judge then there is nothing to forgive... However for those that live from a judgmental place than forgiveness is a great first step.

Anyway for those interested Dr Hew Len, who also teaches how to take personal responsibility for everything in ones life, this interview would be a good place to start:

Dr Hew Len 1 of 9, ho'oponopono

I have been enjoying Lester's way of explaining what he learned and it is very similar to ho'oponopono. Thank you again Roman for bringing him to our attention.

Much love to us all!!

It had NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to do with her 9E9... she seems to have taken it personally and I have no control over what someone else takes personally... Obviously 9E9 is not aware of Ho'oponopono..that is fine!! So she did not see the connection that is fine. All is well in my universe and that is all that matters to me!!!

Thank you Chris and others for jumping in however I am not one that needs to defend myself. I have nothing to defend... I am only jumping in here now to perhaps shed some light on this....

What you think of me is NONE of my business and what I think of you is NONE or your business!!! End of discussion from me.

Much love to us all always in all ways!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 20th January 2013 at 04:21.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

9eagle9 (20th January 2013), aikisaw (20th January 2013), AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), D-Day (20th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

You made it personal Kimberley. Or at least it was a failed attempt on your part to make it personal. You snigled me out of many participants in that thread. That is called making it personal. You quoted me and you addressed me . That is making a personal remark at a person.

Leaving FEELINGS out it and sticking to the facts which are self evident here. When I asked you directly and honestly why you had this overwhelmingly compulsion to forgive me and what I was being forgiven for, you didn't answer me.

When I asked why you were making this personal and involving me you didn't answer. You responded to Amzer Zo with a video.

You're response as you have put here, is my evidence of your behavior. It isn't a response to me at all, there is no place in that post where you answered me and people can see that with their own two eyes as well as I can so the fraudulent "You're taking this personally" is pretty much blown out the water. You are now only deceiving yourself. You provided your own evidence. You like Greybeard decided to hide behind a book or video than communicate in a humane way.

That is attempting to think with one's feelings. It will make a fool out of you everytime.

What you have shown me is that you don't practice what you promote in your video. Self Responsibility. You are blaming me for your lack of self responsibility and if that is not making something personal I'm not sure what is. A very helpful tool is then corrupted into a means to judge others and use it for one's own self gratification. If you must paint me with a tar brush to make yourself look better then you need to watch 'your' video again.

It is embarrassing to do that to one's self yes, and its degrading to do that to one's self. And I wince everytime I see people doing it to themselves and degrading each other with things that are meant to elevate us above our own miserable condition. My thread on perversion and corruption of sacred things more than lays that out.

But you have provided the most profound evidence for the basis of this thread and for those who were seeking examples of their mind at work I am sure they are eternally grateful to you.

I know I am.

Exhibit A

I don't think anything of you in particular, Kimberely. Your mistake here is the assumption that I ever think or feel a way about you at all. That is your own inhabited construct staring back at you. Only what your behaviors tell of you. But those are your behaviors I simply didn't agree to make contract with them. I have that right not to.

That is what it means to start becoming free of 'their mind'.

7. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Like I said "End of discussion from me." Live long and prosper...All is well!!! Over and out... Much love to us all!!! :groupug:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

9. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Agreed there's really nothing to be discussed, it had all been laid on the table before you arrived in this thread.

10. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

9eagle9
    The video is more than in alignment with what is being said here. We are drowning in fake love, and new age political correctness.

I'd like to pick some quotes out of there and paste them up. Can't copy and paste from video though so might be a while.

Here is a link for the full transcript.

http://www.sott.net/article/254412-L...ion-Transcript

Here are two that I liked.

"Love is not a behavior, an attitude, a mannerism. It is not etiquette. It is not convention. Love may express itself in many different ways - softly or forcibly. Love can appear meek. Love can appear strong. Love can challenge you. Love can criticize you. Love can expose your illusions, your fantasies and your self-deception. Love is not what people really mean when they talk about love, in nearly all circumstances. Real love emanates from Knowledge. It, in essence, is the expression of Knowledge. Only Knowledge can take you there. Knowledge can bring two people from opposite ends of the world together for a greater purpose. That is the power of the Great Love. And the Great Love is what the world needs now."

- Marshall Vian Summers

"Everyone who "believes" in an attempt to "create reality" that is different from what IS, adds to the increase of chaos and entropy. If your beliefs are orthogonal to the truth, no matter how strongly you believe them, you are essentially coming into conflict with how the Universe views itself and I can assure you, you ain't gonna win that contest. You are inviting destruction upon yourself and all who engage in this "staring down the universe" exercise with you.

On the other hand, if you are able to view the Universe as it views itself, objectively, without blinking, and with acceptance of the reality and appropriate responses to how things really are, you then become more "aligned" with the Creative energy of the universe and your very consciousness becomes a transducer of order energy, and your actions are consonant with what is. Your energy of observation, given unconditionally, matched by the appropriate actions, can bring order to chaos, can create out of infinite potential."

- from "The Secret History of the World" by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

9eagle9 (21st January 2013), AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Belle (22nd January 2013), D-Day (20th January 2013), Flash (22nd January 2013), Gardener (20th January 2013), gooty64 (21st January 2013), Hervé (21st January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013), skamandar (20th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Your energy of observation, given unconditionally, matched by the appropriate actions, can bring order to chaos, can create out of infinite potential."

I do believe that is what is occuring in the most current "Mike Powers' Sandy Hook thread. Events that seemingly went unnoticed and were gratioutiously accepted are now being scrutinized. Events seem to be changing but they'd normally be accepted as is if they were not so closely observed. It seems the more we watch it the more it changes.

9/11 we didn't stare at for long and perhaps didn't see what was really occuring. When we began observing it in hindsight it all began to change from the official story to one that was a bit more truthful. Demolition experts observed that the buildings fell in a way that was in alignment with the laws of demolition.

But when one firsts enters onto the pathways of mysticism the first thing a person finds out is they are required to observe. Anything. It doesn't have to be profound. Observe a tree, observe your environment. Active observational skills, and then active listening skills. What is really being said, from where are they speaking.

Thanks for posting the quotes I'll pick through your link and find some to paste up.

13. Link to Post #149
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

This link has a avideo embeded in it, at 1:03:00 the movie starts talking about exactly what this thread is about & the verbage used is so close to what 9eagle9 has used in this thread I can only surmise that it uses similar sources; the first hour of the movie is on the topic of UFO's & abductions & how they very likely are not "interstelar space craft" and more likely extra dimensional entities (or even possibly crafts of some sort) that have always existed on this planet & live seperate from time/space in a way we have trouble understanding. The video then goes on to tie these entities to Archons, how they feed off us or use us as a source of sustenance & speaks about breaking free from their influence as our next evolutionary step.
    http://veilofreality.com/2011/03/12/...☞-video/

This video has the same producer as the one about false "love and light" so the format and presentation will be very familiar, you can skip the first hour if you like ( I though it was informative, but I'm not particularly interested in UFO's & already think they are extra dimensional expressions) strait do the 1:03:00 mark for a very interesting expansion on this thread with "real life" examples of "their mind" manipulation and outcome.

it was a very good watch & I highly reccomend it.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

9eagle9 (21st January 2013), another bob (20th January 2013), AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Belle (22nd January 2013), Calz (21st January 2013), CdnSirian (21st January 2013), D-Day (20th January 2013), Gardener (20th January 2013), Hervé (21st January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Jenci (21st January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013), Sebastion (20th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)

Transcript! Priceless! Thank's Aikisaw!

I'm halfway through the video, but that transcript will serve as a quick memory jog further down the line.

This image struck me, since I do know about the psychopath problem, but I'd never taken this notion any further to consider that these people were in fact empty shells without souls.

Could this be true? Are there really people who don't have souls?
    (not speaking metaphorically) It's a very uncomfortable thought for me....

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

9eagle9 (21st January 2013), aikisaw (21st January 2013), another bob (20th January 2013), Belle (22nd January 2013), Calz (21st January 2013), D-Day (21st January 2013), Hervé (21st January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

17. Link to Post #151
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    Nanci Danison, whom I referenced in a recent thread, indicated that there are indeed humans walking around without souls -- iow, they are not inhabited by a light being, as are the majority of humans.These folk would never, for example, be moved to ponder matters such as "their true nature", or have any interest whatsoever in "transcendence". She compared them to "extras" in a movie scene.

18. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

The conservative estimate is 50 percent of literally incapable of having anything but some sort of consciousness to help them navigate the 3d world. The numbers that a lot of alternative researchers are playing with are 80 to 85 percent of the population.

It is disturbing but explains a lot. Easy for me to say; I've had some time to get used to the notion.

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)

Transcript! Priceless! Thank's Aikisaw!

I'm halfway through the video, but that transcript will serve as a quick memory jog further down the line.

This image struck me, since I do know about the psychopath problem, but I'd never taken this notion any further to consider that these people were in fact empty shells without souls.

19. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

The conservative estimate is 50 percent of literally incapable of having anything but some sort of consciousness to help them navigate the 3d world. The numbers that a lot of alternative researchers are playing with are 80 to 85 percent of the population.
    IIRC, Nanci made a distinction between those humans who were truly without souls, and those who comprised the vast majority, who were more like sleep-walkers who had the potential to awaken, if only their soul or occupying light body would step up and participate in transformation, rather than just passively observing the weird human animals in their native environment from the "inside", rather than taking responsibility for their vehicle.

20. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

I too have observed different levels of this phenomenon and with that in mind (no pun intended) more than likely accounts for much of the conflict in the world.

Within that category are those who are really nothing more than 'their' mind. Humans as we think of them to be, inhabited by soul, spirit, higher selves, typically express themselves in multifaceted ways . Those sorts of people are rather one dimensional....I'd hazard my neighbor is one of the finest examples of that sort of density.

21. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

It is disturbing but explains a lot. Easy for me to say; I've had some time to get used to the notion.
    I followed along with Laura Knight J (and subsequently "organic portals") for a number of years.

Not sure what (if any) relevance this has but when I saw the 80-85% number it brought back memories of the Pete Petersen interview with Bill and Kerry (yeah ... the one that led to some problems).

I linked/quoted it before but don't have time to find it again ... he suggested about 85% of the population are susceptible to mind control whereas the other 15% have "offworld" dna which offers protection of sorts.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aikisaw (22nd January 2013), AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), Belle (22nd January 2013), D-Day (21st January 2013), gooty64 (23rd January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013), Referee (31st January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

23. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    ... he suggested about 85% of the population are susceptible to mind control whereas the other 15% have "offworld" dna which offers protection of sorts.
    Calz, I think here speculation gets tricky, since reportedly many ET species have contributed to the human dna, which might account for the mixed up personality profiles and conflicting urges and desires most of us exhibit too. We want peace, love, happiness and work hard to create pain, hatred and war. We want longevity and over-eat, we want friendship and exploit. Go figure!

24. Link to Post #157
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Hey 9E9, could you clarify this sentence or fill in the missing word/typo? I can't quite make sense of this sentence:

Quote The conservative estimate is 50 percent of literally incapable of having anything but some sort of consciousness to help them navigate the 3d world. The numbers that a lot of alternative researchers are playing with are 80 to 85 percent of the population.

Oh wait, I think I get it now. You are saying that 50-80% are empty people who need some consciousness (their mind) to fill in their emptiness to manage 3d life/matrix. Right?
    Last edited by gooty64; 21st January 2013 at 20:17.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

26. Link to Post #158
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

"Love, Reality and the Time of Transition" >>>this is a transforming video!
    I used this video on another forum over a year ago to break through some of the fake lightworkery over the top "I Love You More Than Me" fluffy bunny stuff that was polluting that forum (AC).
    The video actually helped bring a group of people colliding on the boards closer together!

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UrAgb1-UKQ8

This video could go in several different threads around the forum.

I give it a 9 out of 10 ...

UPDATE: Whoops! hehe I just realized Aikisaw already posted this!

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    I found this video on Houman's Horus Ra thread. I thought it fits in well with this thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ew-with-Maarit

That video should be made compulsory viewing for, well, pretty much everyoone really.

... but particularly for budding 'new age spiritualists' and 'truthers'.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), D-Day (21st January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

28. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Yes ..I skipped a word. It should read 50 percent of people...maybe i blanked it out because I'm not sure if they are people...lol.

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Hey 9E9, could you clarify this sentence or fill in the missing word/typo? I can't quite make sense of this sentence:

Quote The conservative estimate is 50 percent of literally incapable of having anything but some sort of consciousness to help them navigate the 3d world. The numbers that a lot of alternative researchers are playing with are 80 to 85 percent of the population.

Oh wait, I think I get it now. You are saying that 50-80% are empty people who need some consciousness (their mind) to fill in their emptiness to manage 3d life/matrix. Right?

29. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

You mean the ...ahem...people who spew how much the love you after behaving as if they despise you.

Yes..I know a few. (innocent look).

In all actuality I really questioned my own sanity before I seen that video sometimes wondering if I was just the uncaring compassionless person that everyone on the internet said I was .

No one ever said that to me in real life but you know....internet is 'real' life.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I've been divinely inspired: Unconditional love ONLY exists on the Internet!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 34 LastLast