+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 1 9 19 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    In all actuality I really questioned my own sanity before I seen that video sometimes wondering if I was just the uncaring compassionless person that everyone on the internet said I was .
    I order my nutritional supplements from an online store, where they also show customer product reviews. I am always suspicious of the few negatives submitted for products that otherwise get overwhelming approval. For example, I occasionally see products that get, say, 5 stars from 80 people, and 2 stars from 3 people. Makes ya wonder about the discrepancy. Anyway, I'd say you might be in a similar situation, vis a vis feedback from members here.

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Greetings, Friends. I came to Casteneda when I was 14 years old, interestingly, my first summer working as a Red Cross Volunteen, back in 1982 or so, at a military hospital in Washington State. The book was just sitting on a table filled with books and magazines, staring up at me, waiting for me to pick it up. Talk about finding the cure in the place where sickness concentrates. The synchronicity of that personal discovery and the path it led me on to this day continues to amaze.

Here are some relevant quotes I'll share as I formulate a continuation and commentary on this most excellent thread. Someone earlier asked for practices and remedies. There are a few included herein, from the Toltec perspective. From Don Juan:

Quote The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to.

My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples that this was the toughest day in a sorcerer's life, for the real mind that belongs to us, the sum total of our experience, after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation.

Discipline taxes the foreign mind no end, so, through their discipline, sorcerers vanquish the foreign installation.
    and ...

Quote The flyers' mind flees forever when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do: hold on to the energy that binds you together.

You are fearing the wrath of God, aren't you? Rest assured, that's not your fear. It's the flyers' fear, because it knows that you will do exactly as I'm telling you.

Don't worry, I know for a fact that those attacks wear off very quickly. The flyers' mind has no concentration whatsoever. You're being torn by an internal struggle. Down in the depths of you, you know that you are incapable of refusing the agreement that an indispensable part of you, your glowing coat of awareness, is going to serve as an incomprehensible source of nourishment to, naturally, incomprehensible entities. And another part of you will stand against this situation with all its might.

The sorcerers' revolution is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to be eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like themselves, and that's the end of the story.

The more you think about it, and the more you talk to and observe yourself and your fellow men, the more intense will be the conviction that something has rendered us incapable of any activity or any interaction or any thought that doesn't have the self as its focal point. Your concern, as well as the concern of everyone you know or talk to, is the self.
    Somewhere else in this discussion - I can't find the quote presently - Don Juan states that everybody is a victim of the flyers/foreign installation. Everyone without exception, until they - through individualized, personal and comprehensive inner work - learn to control their minds to the extent that the Archonic force must flee as it no longer gains nourishment through invoking emotional responses with its subliminal discursive attacks. There is a danger in speaking on this topic in an arrogant manner - or any manner, for that matter - as that invites more intense attack and potential destabilization of one's life. This destablization will manifest through one's own weak points as exploited through Archonic discursive attack or through the weaknesses of loved ones, family, friends and strangers, all subject to and ruled by the Flyer's collective mind.

It is indeed like the Matrix, where everyone is potentially an Agent until they are unplugged, or that movie with Denzel Washington, Fallen, where the demon moves from person to person, using them to further its own ends. Other people can and are placed into our lives by the Foreign Installation for certain ends, often diabolical in nature from our perception of their effects.

Another source that has been brought to bear in this discussion is Laura Knight-Jadzyck and the Cassiopeans. I came to their work about 5 years ago, read her early stuff - before moving to France and achieving cult status (according to her detractors) - and found some resonance with certain ideas, such as the OPs and the Wave series of queries to the Cassiopeans. To add a couple of highlights regarding Laura Knight-Jadzyck's discussion on Organic Portals (OPs):

Quote It becomes clearer then why most "top scientists", in their theories, do not consider the spiritual dimension, or quickly write off any "unconventional" theories. The OP scientist (and just how many OP scientists there are is discussed further below) has no notion whatsoever of "spirit" or of the existence of higher centres. They are incapable of experiencing these higher centres, and therefore their descriptions of the world are lacking them. And because they cannot experience them, they deny their existence for everyone, including for those who are capable of "seeing" what the OP is incapable of seeing. In a materialistic world, where Organic Portals are in their Natural Element, and Souled Beings are NOT, with Organic Portal science drawing the boundary between what is true and what is false, there is no place for the Higher realms. It is "false" compared with the self-evident "truth" of materialism as experienced at all levels by the OP.
    and ...

Quote To further demonstrate the working of the organic portal scientific mind, we have the following from Francis Heylighen, a research professor at Free University of Brussels and editor of the Principia Cybernetica Project, "an international organization for the collaborative development of an evolutionary-systemic philosophy". In attempting to convince us of the mind as machine theory, he defines this very situation and gives us an insight into and description of the mind and nature of an organic portal.

In "Is there a Hard Problem of Consciousness" he writes:

Quote First person experiences or qualia are the essentially subjective, personal feelings or experiences that each of us have (e.g. the feeling of "redness" or "cold"), and that cannot be described by words, formulas, programs or any other objective representation. According to some consciousness theorists, such as David Chalmers, an agent without such qualia would merely be a "zombie", a creature that may behave, sense and communicate just like a human being, but that would lack the most crucial aspect of consciousness. The "hard problem" of consciousness research then consists in elucidating the nature of first-person experiences.
    We believe that this approach is essentially misguided. If the hypothetical zombie behaves in all respects indistinguishably from a person with consciousness, then the principle of the identity of the indistinguishable would force us to conclude that the "zombie" has consciousness. How else would we know that the people around us aren't zombies? We assume they have conscious experience similar to ourselves because they behave in all other respects similar to us. But if you would take this reasoning seriously, then you might start to get nightmarish fantasies in which you are the only real, conscious person in the world, and all the others are merely sophisticated automatons that pretend to be like you.

Have you ever had this "nightmarish fantasy" that the world is populated by zombies ? Well, guess what, it isn't a fantasy. Half the people out there are exactly that: "sophisticated automatons that pretend to be like you".

It is entirely fitting that he uses the term "agent" (the Matrix movie anyone?) for the type of programmed being, "be they made from flesh and blood or silicon chips".

He goes on to say:

Quote Agents do not sense the world as if they were impersonal, objective bystanders, that try to internally represent the world as it is, independently of themselves. For an agent a sensation is meaningful only to the degree that it relates to the agent's goals, which, in practice, means that it is relevant to the agent's individual survival.
    Heylighen is describing the predator's mind. This is startlingly close to the actual real life scenarios of psychopath's behavior and thinking that are presented in Cleckely's book "The Mask of Sanity".

The author concludes :

Quote Consciousness is not some mysterious substance, fluid, or property of matter, but a level of organization emerging from abstract processes and relations. People who search for consciousness in elementary particles (a form of panpsychism that has been suggested as a way to tackle the "hard problem"), because they cannot otherwise explain where the consciousness in our brain comes from, are misguided. Their intuition may be correct insofar that particles, just like any other system, should be seen as relations rather than just as clumps of matter. But to attribute consciousness to these extremely simple types of relations is merely a way to evade the really hard, but solvable, problem of reconstructing the complex cybernetic organization of the human mind in all its details and subtleties.
    Here we have seen the Organic Portal view of themselves. Whether or not the individuals named are Organic Portals is not the issue. They may be souled individuals who have not yet been able to see behind the lie of the Personality. As long as that has not happened, souled individuals will function and see the world and themselves as if they were Organic Portals. But it is clear that this manner of "explaining" consciousness is limited, explaining only that particular form of consciousness manifested by the Personality - the exterior man. It can describe the functioning of the OP or the exterior man; it can not do justice to the consciousness of the Seeker engaged in the work of fusion to seat the soul.
    I chose these particular quotes in order to reiterate a certain primary point that must not be forgotten. Everybody is infected. According to Vivek's research, that infection is potentially viral, passed down within our very genetic structure and until we each, individually, engaged in a similarly stupendous maneuver such as that Don Juan credits to the flyers, they will return, again and again, adding their baroque and subversive vitriol to the stream of discursiveness that typifies the unawakened mind, until something very specific is done in order to remedy the illness.

So the Flyers are here. They are embedded within each of us. They are whispering to us now. For those who've seen the movie, Cloud Atlas, the Flyer is exemplified by the past-life avataric representation the bedevils Tom Hank's character in the futuristic sketch, constantly whispering to him, evoking gloom and doom, fear and loathing. The flyers are that little voice that whispers to you that you are fat and ugly, skinny and retarded, that you'll never be as smart or as successful as your brother or sister, that everybody's laughing at you behind your back, that you need what someone else has got, that you hate or that you love, all designed as tools to further compromise your sovereignty as an ensouled human being and make you dependent upon and beholden to their thoughts, their mind.

They are not in it for your success. Their final triumph is your death and that last devouring of your luminous egg, which must be like sipping the finest wine for them in satisfaction and intensity. They do not want an end to the drama, as 9e9 has reiterated, they want intensification and for you to go that final distance to total material and spiritual perversion.

Perhaps a large part of the reason that threads like this are so lightly populated is that when reading them, people recognize their own compromised state and so feel unqualified, or afraid, to speak out. They may recognize that they are on one side of the bell curve rather than the other, and decide not to speak because of the personal anguish that might cause. I encourage those in this category to speak on your experiences. Since you are here, reading these words, you are obviously in a space to do something about it, to work on your own compromised state, to achieve a higher form of consciousness. No matter our state of being, we share incarnation and all experiences are valid and meaningful.

The OP aspect is included in order to emphasize the fact that within this Archonic super-structure of culture and institutionalized hierarchical full-spectrum domination, any adherence to structure can be interpreted as an Archonic invasion. And that some individuals are more prone to adhering to the externally-applied structure they represent than others. Any referential aside that includes power relations stemming from personal or institutional sources is the Foreign Installation insinuating itself within the situation. This applies in any situation where two or more people are gathered, or even in an individual situation when you find yourself complying with the directives of your mind - expressed through inner dialogue, an actual conversation with yourself, even - to create some sort of unnecessary-but-mandatory order in your current endeavor, whether that endeavor is washing the dishes or walking without stepping on the sidewalk lines.

Since half of the world's population is non-souled from this perspective and at least 45% of the rest have nominally made themselves that way by complying with the cultural instructions received since birth, resulting in the darkening of their own personal bioluminesence, practically everybody that you talk to, including most of us here, is compromised to a greater or lesser extent, depending upon their own personal work and observed and intuited behavior modifications. Souled individuals that take on sociopathic behavior in order to 'fit in' or succeed in systemic integration suffer the consequences of their actions commiserate with their nature. Non-souled individuals are expressing their natural state of being. The system is everything to one of these groups, to the other, it is an insufferable imposition. But it must be remembered that the gradient is a bell curve, and therefore, its expression is gradual between two very different extremes.

Is this fear-mongering? No. Is this paranoia? No. It is a dispassionate observation based upon a position gleaned from experience personal and collective. Experience that we all have, should we choose to examine it in-depth. By in-depth, I mean the recapitulation process, as described also by Don Juan to Carlos Casteneda. The recapitulation process is not the ordinary rumination that we generally engage in when dwelling upon events of the past. It is a very specific practice designed to clarify a life in preparation for leaving it behind and become clear, what other traditions have called enlightened and no longer prey to the depredations of the Flyers/Archons/Asuras/Foreign Installation.

Quote There is an enormous premium on time. For sorcerers in general, time is of the essence. The challenge I am faced with is that in a very compact unit of time I must cram into you everything there is to know about sorcery as an abstract proposition, but in order to do that I have to build the necessary space in you.

The premise of sorcerers is that in order to bring something in, there must be a space to put it in. If you are filled to the brim with the items of everyday life, there's no space for anything new. That space must be built. Do you see what I mean? The sorcerers of olden times believed that the recapitulation of your life made the space. It does, and much more, of course.

The way sorcerers perform the recapitulation is very formal. It consists of writing a list of all the people they have met, from the present to the very beginning of their lives. Once they have that list, they take the first person on it and recollect everything they can about that person. And I mean everything, every detail. It's better to recapitulate from the present to the past, because the memories of the present are fresh, and in this manner, the recollection ability is honed. What practitioners do is to recollect and breathe. They inhale slowly and deliberately, fanning the head from right to left, in a barely noticeable swing, and exhale in the same fashion.

The inhalations and exhalations should be natural; if they are too rapid, one enters into something called tiring breaths: breaths that require slower breathing afterward in order to calm down the muscles.

Begin making your list today. Divide it by years, by occupations, arrange it in any order you want to, but make it sequential, with the most recent person first, and end with Mommy and Daddy. And then, remember everything about them. No more ado than that. As you practice, you will realize what you're doing.
    and ...

Quote The power of the recapitulation is that it stirs up all the garbage of our lives and brings it to the surface.

I'm going to delineate the intricacies of awareness and perception, which are the basis of the recapitulation. I am going to present an arrangement of concepts that you should not take as sorcerers' theories under any conditions, because it is an arrangement formulated by the shamans of ancient Mexico as a result of seeing energy directly as it flows in the universe. I will present the units of this arrangement to you without any attempt at classifying them or ranking them by any predetermined standard.

I'm not interested in classifications. You have been classifying everything all your life. Now you are going to be forced to stay away from classifications. Classifications have a world of their own. After you begin to classify anything, the classification becomes alive, and it rules you. But since classifications never started as energy-giving affairs, they always remain like dead logs. They are not trees; they are merely logs.

The sorcerers of ancient Mexico saw that the universe at large is composed of energy fields in the form of luminous filaments. They saw zillions of them, wherever they turned to see. They also saw that those energy fields arranged themselves into currents of luminous fibers, streams that are constant, perennial forces in the universe. The current or stream of filaments that is related to the recapitulation was named by those sorcerers the dark sea of awareness, and also the Eagle.

Those sorcerers also found out that every creature in the universe is attached to the dark sea of awareness at a round point of luminosity that was apparent when those creatures were perceived as energy. On that point of luminosity, which the sorcerers of ancient Mexico called the assemblage point of human beings, zillions of energy fields from the universe at large, in the form of luminous filaments, converge and go through it. These energy fields are converted into sensory data, and the sensory data is then interpreted and perceived as the world we know. What turns the luminous fibers into sensory data is the dark sea of awareness. Sorcerers see this transformation and call it the glow of awareness, a sheen that extends like a halo around the assemblage point. I'm going to make a statement which, in the understanding of sorcerers, is central to comprehending the scope of the recapitulation.

What we call the senses in organisms is nothing but degrees of awareness. If we accept that the senses are the dark sea of awareness, we have to admit that the interpretation that the senses make of sensory data is also the dark sea of awareness. To face the world around us in the terms that we do is the result of the interpretation system of mankind with which every human being is equipped. Every organism in existence has to have an interpretation system that permits it to function in its surrounding.

The old sorcerers saw that at the moment of death, the dark sea of awareness sucked in, so to speak, through the assemblage point, the awareness of living creatures. They also saw that the dark sea of awareness had a moment's, let's say, hesitation when it was faced with sorcerers who had done a recounting of their lives. Unbeknownst to them, some had done it so thoroughly that the dark sea of awareness took their awareness in the form of their life experiences, but didn't touch their life force. Sorcerers had found out a gigantic truth about the forces of the universe: the dark sea of awareness wants only our life experiences, not our life force.

Sorcerers believe that as we recapitulate our lives, all the debris, as I told you, comes to the surface. We realize our inconsistencies, our repetitions, but something in us puts up a tremendous resistance to recapitulating. Sorcerers say that the road is free only after a gigantic upheaval, after the appearance on our screen of the memory of an event that shakes our foundations with its terrifying clarity of detail. It's the event that drags us to the actual moment that we lived it. Sorcerers call that event the usher, because from then on every event we touch on is relived, not merely remembered.

Walking is always something that precipitates memories. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico believed that everything we live we store as a sensation on the backs of the legs. They considered the backs of the legs to be the warehouse of man's personal history.

Walking will have you ready to begin this sorcerers' maneuver of finding an usher: an event in your life that you will remember with such clarity that it will serve as a spotlight to illuminate everything else in your recapitulation with the same, or comparable, clarity. Do what sorcerers call recapitulating pieces of a puzzle. Something will lead you to remember the event that will serve as your usher. Give it your best shot; do your best.
    While we may not hold many of the same beliefs that are expressed above, the base idea remains salient. The instructions, while being very specific and subject to modification, are also salient. Only half of the population of the planet are able to get this. To do it. That is disturbing only to the extent that we generalize about the nature of humanity, assigning personal characteristics that continue to be patently unobserveable in the behavior patterns of the general populace. And the majority of that half is under the spell of the Foreign Installation right this moment. Even those of us who are awake, those who gather and discuss here included, continue to experiences instances where our discursiveness immediately informs us that we have a Flyer infiltration. The moment when we question someone's motives in writing a post, or in their disagreement with our point, or in our wondering what their motive was, or in our attempts to set others up in writing when we already have an answer set in our minds. This is all infiltration, to the extent that we apply emotional weight to it and it colors our perception and resultant thoughts, words and actions.

The natural state of humanity, as exemplified by the innocence of babies and young children, is one of openness, of living in the Now, of clarity of thought, direct honesty and joy. As the Flyer takes over, as their cloak of control darkens our luminescence, we grow increasingly more dense, concentrated, baroque. We then interact almost exclusively within the parameters of the emotional body - with just enough mental body suggestion to initiate the amygdala/hypothalamus-borne fueling of our next attack or defense - pinging each other like medieval puppets on strings while the ultra-dimensional overlords feed on our weaknesses and compliance with their directives. And we think they're our thoughts. That our patterns are our own, individualized, personal. They are not. Clarity of mind as an original state of Being is our birthright.

The thoughts that constantly run through our minds, seemingly coming from elsewhere, are.

Thanks for another great thread, 9e9, adding to the collection of such that have been percolating here in recent weeks. This is indeed, as Don Juan stated, the topic of topics. It is a credit to the site that we have been able to reach a space where such a disturbing topic can be discussed rationally and consistently without the emotional disruptions that we had come to get used to in years past.
    Last edited by Mark; 22nd January 2013 at 06:36.

3. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aikisaw (23rd January 2013), alexandra (28th January 2013), another bob (22nd January 2013), AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Belle (22nd January 2013), Calz (22nd January 2013), CdnSirian (23rd January 2013), Chester (23rd January 2013), D-Day (22nd January 2013), DNA (23rd July 2016), eaglespirit (22nd January 2013), Flash (22nd January 2013), Gardener (22nd January 2013), Gemini (22nd January 2013), gooty64 (23rd January 2013), Heartsong (22nd January 2013), Jenci (22nd January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), Lisab (22nd January 2013), sirayah (22nd January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013), wegge (22nd January 2013)

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Topic of topics is not an overstatement and I wholeheartedly agree with you Rahkyt and 9E9. And anyone who brings this subject into public scrutiny will be singled out (by the flyer/archon via whatever)for 'special attention' (or loose a few friends), this used to be called a 'vile superstition' in biblical terms, hah! So thank you for pulling these threads together here, warms my heart.
    RAHKYT----->
    Quote Thanks for another great thread, 9e9, adding to the collection of such that have been percolating here in recent weeks. This is indeed, as Don Juan stated, the topic of topics. It is a credit to the site that we have been able to reach a space where such a disturbing topic can be discussed rationally and consistently without the emotional disruptions that we had come to get used to in years past.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

9eagle9 (22nd January 2013), aikisaw (23rd January 2013), another bob (22nd January 2013), AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Belle (22nd January 2013), CdnSirian (23rd January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Flash (22nd January 2013), Gemini (22nd January 2013), gooty64 (23rd January 2013), Jenci (22nd January 2013), Lisab (22nd January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

The conservative estimate is 50 percent of literally incapable of having anything but some sort of consciousness to help them navigate the 3d world. The numbers that a lot of alternative researchers are playing with are 80 to 85 percent of the population.

It is disturbing but explains a lot. Easy for me to say; I've had some time to get used to the notion.

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)
    Here is a link for the full transcript.

http://www.sott.net/article/254412-L...ion-Transcript
    Transcript! Priceless! Thank's Aikisaw!

I'm halfway through the video, but that transcript will serve as a quick memory jog further down the line.

This image struck me, since I do know about the psychopath problem, but I'd never taken this notion any further to consider that these people were in fact empty shells without souls.

Could this be true? Are there really people who don't have souls?
    (not speaking metaphorically) It's a very uncomfortable thought for me....
    I do not know if they do not have soul, but I know there is real psychopaths, those with not possible guilt or human emotion whatsoever. They are very good at imitating. I do think the proportion of those is higher in the 1% top in terms of material riches. There is however many more sleepwalkers.

When 9E9 talks about the right mind and the left mind, I would say that those psychopaths cannot and will not ever have a hint of what the right mind is. It is worthless to even try waking them up and asking for change, they do not have the tools to understand, although they think we are the screwed up ones. In fact, they see exploitation fields for themselves in us. Rakhyt's post further on is very good on this topic as well with Don Juan's flyers.

The gruesome discipline talked about in Buddhism, in Castaneda sorcerer path, even in Theosophy, in Carmody is in fact, in my mind, to free oneself of the ego on one side, but also to tame the human emotions/thoughts and have them under total control in order to have the flyers fly away, and also to be able to counteract the psychopath's ways without emotions. On one hand it brings us over the problem, having an overview that allows for seeing, and also the potential for acting wihtout using what they are using to keep us slaves, emotions and thoughts, left mind thoughts. They do not have emotions and have thoughts that are quite limited in objectives although very smart in efficient processes to reach the objectives. To act on what is going on, we have, at some level, to walk on similar grounds, emotion and thoughtless, while objective oriented, but on a meta level, with the right mind tools they cannot get.

This is difficult to express what I see, but here is my shot at it.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

9eagle9 (22nd January 2013), aikisaw (23rd January 2013), another bob (22nd January 2013), AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), CdnSirian (23rd January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Gardener (22nd January 2013), Gemini (22nd January 2013), Jenci (22nd January 2013), Lisab (22nd January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), Wind (22nd January 2013)

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Offers protections of sorts, not immunization though, it seems there's a percentage of the population that cracks conditioning easier or is least susceptible to it. Vivek's threads indicate it, or a portion of that quasi-immunity is probably genetic, wherever those genes came from.

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    The conservative estimate is 50 percent of literally incapable of having anything but some sort of consciousness to help them navigate the 3d world. The numbers that a lot of alternative researchers are playing with are 80 to 85 percent of the population.

It is disturbing but explains a lot. Easy for me to say; I've had some time to get used to the notion.
    I followed along with Laura Knight J (and subsequently "organic portals") for a number of years.

Not sure what (if any) relevance this has but when I saw the 80-85% number it brought back memories of the Pete Petersen interview with Bill and Kerry (yeah ... the one that led to some problems).

I linked/quoted it before but don't have time to find it again ... he suggested about 85% of the population are susceptible to mind control whereas the other 15% have "offworld" dna which offers protection of sorts.

9. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

They do have emotions, they just aren't the sort of emotions that people in their right mind experience. Mostly need emotions, tentactly sticky emotions. And the higher selves are not deficient in emotion, they tend to be even clearer yet of human emotion.

The Disciplines of all Metaphysical paths were intended toward quietening their mind. That somehow got translated into 'the mind'. And the New Age took any sort of discipline whatsoever and tossed it out the window giving it a label rather like corporal punishment. It's not discipline like your parents spanking you (which shows how very little the New Age floof understood) but basically mental discipline. The New age said it was okay and empowering and creative expression to take Tarot cards and turn them into Hello Kitty Oracles.

Metaphysics required a lot of discipline--study. You don't learn anything till you crack the books and practice. The more their mind broke the easier it become and less study was required as a clearer knowingness took over. What first seemed a very fragmented and compartmentalized study suddenly begins to flow together in wholeness.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

I'm halfway through the video, but that transcript will serve as a quick memory jog further down the line.

This image struck me, since I do know about the psychopath problem, but I'd never taken this notion any further to consider that these people were in fact empty shells without souls.

I do not know if they do not have soul, but I know there is real psychopaths, those with not possible guilt or human emotion whatsoever. They are very good at imitating. I do think the proportion of those is higher in the 1% top in terms of material riches. There is however many more sleepwalkers.

When 9E9 talks about the right mind and the left mind, I would say that those psychopaths cannot and will not ever have a hint of what the right mind is. It is worthless to even try waking them up and asking for change, they do not have the tools to understand, although they think we are the screwed up ones. In fact, they see exploitation fields for themselves in us. Rakhyt's post further on is very good on this topic as well with Don Juan's flyers.

The gruesome discipline talked about in Buddhism, in Castaneda sorcerer path, even in Theosophy, in Carmody is in fact, in my mind, to free oneself of the ego on one side, but also to tame the human emotions/thoughts and have them under total control in order to have the flyers fly away, and also to be able to counteract the psychopath's ways without emotions. On one hand it brings us over the problem, having an overview that allows for seeing, and also the potential for acting wihtout using what they are using to keep us slaves, emotions and thoughts, left mind thoughts. They do not have emotions and have thoughts that are quite limited in objectives although very smart in efficient processes to reach the objectives. To act on what is going on, we have, at some level, to walk on similar grounds, emotion and thoughtless, while objective oriented, but on a meta level, with the right mind tools they cannot get.

10. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Offers protections of sorts, not immunization though, it seems there's a percentage of the population that cracks conditioning easier or is least susceptible to it. Vivek's threads indicate it, or a portion of that quasi-immunity is probably genetic, wherever those genes came from.

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

I followed along with Laura Knight J (and subsequently "organic portals") for a number of years.

Not sure what (if any) relevance this has but when I saw the 80-85% number it brought back memories of the Pete Petersen interview with Bill and Kerry (yeah ... the one that led to some problems).

I linked/quoted it before but don't have time to find it again ... he suggested about 85% of the population are susceptible to mind control whereas the other 15% have "offworld" dna which offers protection of sorts.
    Once again this reminds me of the Asch and Milgram conformity experiments in 1951 and 1961 respectively.

I made the following post last July...sorry I have trouble linking...

Quote Re: Exasperation Drives One to the Bottom Line.

Not sure how this fits, but it's been on my mind all day...when you mention self management, I think of the 1951 Asch and 1961 Milgram conformity experiments...not sure of the dates, but I think it's close.

In Asch’s conformity study, 25% of people did not conform on any of the trials, and in Milgram’s study, 35% of the participants resisted the influence of the experimenter and refused to continue no matter what the social pressure exerted. So tptb can expect a minimum of 25% of the population to be unaffected by any given scenario. Personally, I had expected it to be less than that...but 25% works.

Of particular interest to me was the Milgram experiment on obedience to authority...you may have heard of this one. This was the study where subjects who thought they were helping an experimenter were told to ask 'someone' in another room questions. If that 'someone' answered incorrectly, the real subject was to shock that 'person' with higher and higher voltages of electricity – up to and beyond a clear danger zone, and in the face of screams, pleading and then silence.

When Milgram asked audiences to whom he presented how many of them thought they would go all the way up the voltage scale, very few hands would raise, but 65% of subjects did just that, illustrating the extent to which people can be drawn to obey an authority figure against their own beliefs.

But here's the part of Milgram's experiments that has stuck with me (iirc): When subjects watched someone else refuse to continue before they themselves participated in the experiment, the number of subjects who then went on to administer shocks all the way up the voltage scale themselves plummeted to about 10%, I believe.

One person acting from their true self (self management?) can have a huge impact on other people; in the Milgram study, lowering the compliance with inflicting cruel physical pain from two-thirds of subjects to one-tenth of subjects.

Imagine if tptb could only count on 10% of people to actively or passively go along with their plans, that would be a lot different than the two-thirds compliance we would otherwise expect, based on Milgram's experiment.

That is the impact that you can have on others when you stay true to what you know and believe, no matter what, and act on it.

Tptb know what factors cause people to conform...they've studied it enough... and they use the same techniques in a variety of ways through a variety of people (Drake, for example). It doesn't matter what you are conforming to...if you are conforming, you are a useful battery.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

aikisaw (23rd January 2013), another bob (22nd January 2013), AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), CdnSirian (23rd January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Flash (22nd January 2013), Gardener (22nd January 2013), Gemini (22nd January 2013), gooty64 (23rd January 2013), Jenci (22nd January 2013), Lisab (22nd January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

12. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Flash, it’s a difficult idea to take on board for anyone, especially when one is ‘brought up’ in specific beliefs, that all human beings have a soul. In the Genesis story it does give a clue about the two races, because man is created twice, and only the second one got to get breathed on. [.....and man became a living soul (‘Adam’). Now it doesn’t say the first lot (pre adamic man) were scrapped, they both got to go forth and multiply.

The psychopathic element appears to be drawn from the ‘pool’ which do not have the wherewithal to develop the soul, to seat it. As Rahkyt said above we are all effectively ‘organic portals’ until we cut through the reaction machine knee jerk reaction stuff, stop feeding, and bring it under conscious control, get in our ‘right’ mind and be able to identify when ‘their’ mind is operating in us.
    Kudos to 9E9 for simplifying the jargon in this complex subject, jargon is a tool of ‘their’ mind.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

aikisaw (23rd January 2013), another bob (22nd January 2013), AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Belle (23rd January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Flash (22nd January 2013), Jenci (22nd January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

14. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

They do have emotions, they just aren't the sort of emotions that people in their right mind experience. Mostly need emotions, tentactly sticky emotions. And the higher selves are not deficient in emotion, they tend to be even clearer yet of human emotion.

The Disciplines of all Metaphysical paths were intended toward quietening their mind. That somehow got translated into 'the mind'. And the New Age took any sort of discipline whatsoever and tossed it out the window giving it a label rather like corporal punishment. It's not discipline like your parents spanking you (which shows how very little the New Age floof understood) but basically mental discipline. The New age said it was okay and empowering and creative expression to take Tarot cards and turn them into Hello Kitty Oracles.

Metaphysics required a lot of discipline--study. You don't learn anything till you crack the books and practice. The more their mind broke the easier it become and less study was required as a clearer knowingness took over. What first seemed a very fragmented and compartmentalized study suddenly begins to flow together in wholeness.

I do not agree with their emotions 9E9. The emotions they have, if we may call it that way, are basic stuff from the primitive mind. Fight or flight kind of (usually fight). They have thrill. They do not comprehend emotions, they can imitate it, because it is usefull and makes the exploitable react in a given way useful to them, but they do not comprehend it nor can process it truly.

They have thrill. That is what I have seen in my close encounters of the fourth kind.

Quote And the higher selves are not deficient in emotion, they tend to be even clearer yet of human emotion.
    The higher self emotions are not, in my view, emotions at all. They do not play on the same neuronal circuits as basic human 3D emotions. In fact, they do not come from neuronal circuits periods, but they may play on them. Human emotions are real in 3D and different from the psychopath thrills.

They are, to me, the beginning of translation in 3D of what is happening at higher levels. If not developed enough, we will translate what is happening into human emotions and later on into thoughts. The emotions and thoughts, often based almost entirely on beliefs, become twisted when we are hurts and then, we adopt their mind, often starting in infancy.

THis is the way to get us, so war and everything that hurts will go on to get us as early as possible. Then you have the whole stuff of coming back stamped because of vibrational qualities established before, through these hurts, and the cycle goes on if you believe into reincarnation.

My important point here is that real psychopaths do not have emotions as understood by regular folks.

This is our prime error, to think they are like us, which they use and abuse. They have thrills and go from one thrill to another one. This is why there is no limits to the damage they cause and that they often end up killing their thrill supplier (killing litterally or figuratively). It gives thrill. This include killing the economy, getting two towers destroyed and getting away with it while making money out of it, etc etc.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd January 2013 at 15:12.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

another bob (22nd January 2013), AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Gardener (22nd January 2013), Gemini (22nd January 2013), Lettherebelight (23rd January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #170
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Dr David Hawkins
    in his lectures said that only 20% of the human race is at and above the level of integrity.
    Also that the 80% was not capable of knowing self--- I dont confess to knowing what he meant as he did not elaborate. he also said that not everybody was capable of enlightenment.
    His map of consciousness is very helpful.
    He calibrated the level of consciousness on a logarithmic scale---- he claimed that people could only act according to their level of consciousness, this made sense to me.
    The subject is not my bag so I did not spend time on it.
    However the book "Power vs Force" by Dr Hawkins which I am guilty of promoting, relates well to the title of this thread,
    He was the most successful Psychiatrist in USA at one point in time
    Brief resume of the late Dr Hawkins---- he knew what he was talking about----the mind/consciousness/behaviourism .
    Chris

"Dr. Hawkins entered the field of medicine to alleviate human pain and distress, and his work as a physician was pioneering. As Medical Director of the North Nassau Mental Health Center (1956–1980) and Director of Research at Brunswick Hospital (1968–1979) on Long Island, his clinic was the largest practice in the United States, including a suite of twenty–five offices, two thousand outpatients, and several research laboratories. In 1973, he co–authored the ground–breaking work, Orthomolecular Psychiatry with Nobel Laureate chemist Linus Pauling, initiating a new field within psychiatry."

http://www.veritaspub.com/index.php?page=about
    Last edited by greybeard; 22nd January 2013 at 15:18.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

another bob (22nd January 2013), AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Flash (22nd January 2013), Gardener (23rd January 2013), Wind (22nd January 2013)

18. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Greetings, Friends. I came to Casteneda when I was 14 years old, interestingly, my first summer working as a Red Cross Volunteen, back in 1982 or so, at a military hospital in Washington State. The book was just sitting on a table filled with books and magazines, staring up at me, waiting for me to pick it up. Talk about finding the cure in the place where sickness concentrates. The synchronicity of that personal discovery and the path it led me on to this day continues to amaze.

Here are some relevant quotes I'll share as I formulate a continuation and commentary on this most excellent thread. Someone earlier asked for practices and remedies. There are a few included herein, from the Toltec perspective. From Don Juan:

Quote The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to.

My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples that this was the toughest day in a sorcerer's life, for the real mind that belongs to us, the sum total of our experience, after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation.

Discipline taxes the foreign mind no end, so, through their discipline, sorcerers vanquish the foreign installation.
    and ...

Quote The flyers' mind flees forever when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do: hold on to the energy that binds you together.

You are fearing the wrath of God, aren't you? Rest assured, that's not your fear. It's the flyers' fear, because it knows that you will do exactly as I'm telling you.

Don't worry, I know for a fact that those attacks wear off very quickly. The flyers' mind has no concentration whatsoever. You're being torn by an internal struggle. Down in the depths of you, you know that you are incapable of refusing the agreement that an indispensable part of you, your glowing coat of awareness, is going to serve as an incomprehensible source of nourishment to, naturally, incomprehensible entities. And another part of you will stand against this situation with all its might.

The sorcerers' revolution is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to be eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like themselves, and that's the end of the story.

The more you think about it, and the more you talk to and observe yourself and your fellow men, the more intense will be the conviction that something has rendered us incapable of any activity or any interaction or any thought that doesn't have the self as its focal point. Your concern, as well as the concern of everyone you know or talk to, is the self.
    Somewhere else in this discussion - I can't find the quote presently - Don Juan states that everybody is a victim of the flyers/foreign installation. Everyone without exception, until they - through individualized, personal and comprehensive inner work - learn to control their minds to the extent that the Archonic force must flee as it no longer gains nourishment through invoking emotional responses with its subliminal discursive attacks. There is a danger in speaking on this topic in an arrogant manner - or any manner, for that matter - as that invites more intense attack and potential destabilization of one's life. This destablization will manifest through one's own weak points as exploited through Archonic discursive attack or through the weaknesses of loved ones, family, friends and strangers, all subject to and ruled by the Flyer's collective mind.

It is indeed like the Matrix, where everyone is potentially an Agent until they are unplugged, or that movie with Denzel Washington, Fallen, where the demon moves from person to person, using them to further its own ends. Other people can and are placed into our lives by the Foreign Installation for certain ends, often diabolical in nature from our perception of their effects.

Another source that has been brought to bear in this discussion is Laura Knight-Jadzyck and the Cassiopeans. I came to their work about 5 years ago, read her early stuff - before moving to France and achieving cult status (according to her detractors) - and found some resonance with certain ideas, such as the OPs and the Wave series of queries to the Cassiopeans. To add a couple of highlights regarding Laura Knight-Jadzyck's discussion on Organic Portals (OPs):

Quote It becomes clearer then why most "top scientists", in their theories, do not consider the spiritual dimension, or quickly write off any "unconventional" theories. The OP scientist (and just how many OP scientists there are is discussed further below) has no notion whatsoever of "spirit" or of the existence of higher centres. They are incapable of experiencing these higher centres, and therefore their descriptions of the world are lacking them. And because they cannot experience them, they deny their existence for everyone, including for those who are capable of "seeing" what the OP is incapable of seeing. In a materialistic world, where Organic Portals are in their Natural Element, and Souled Beings are NOT, with Organic Portal science drawing the boundary between what is true and what is false, there is no place for the Higher realms. It is "false" compared with the self-evident "truth" of materialism as experienced at all levels by the OP.
    and ...

Quote To further demonstrate the working of the organic portal scientific mind, we have the following from Francis Heylighen, a research professor at Free University of Brussels and editor of the Principia Cybernetica Project, "an international organization for the collaborative development of an evolutionary-systemic philosophy". In attempting to convince us of the mind as machine theory, he defines this very situation and gives us an insight into and description of the mind and nature of an organic portal.

In "Is there a Hard Problem of Consciousness" he writes:

Quote First person experiences or qualia are the essentially subjective, personal feelings or experiences that each of us have (e.g. the feeling of "redness" or "cold"), and that cannot be described by words, formulas, programs or any other objective representation. According to some consciousness theorists, such as David Chalmers, an agent without such qualia would merely be a "zombie", a creature that may behave, sense and communicate just like a human being, but that would lack the most crucial aspect of consciousness. The "hard problem" of consciousness research then consists in elucidating the nature of first-person experiences.
    We believe that this approach is essentially misguided. If the hypothetical zombie behaves in all respects indistinguishably from a person with consciousness, then the principle of the identity of the indistinguishable would force us to conclude that the "zombie" has consciousness. How else would we know that the people around us aren't zombies? We assume they have conscious experience similar to ourselves because they behave in all other respects similar to us. But if you would take this reasoning seriously, then you might start to get nightmarish fantasies in which you are the only real, conscious person in the world, and all the others are merely sophisticated automatons that pretend to be like you.

Have you ever had this "nightmarish fantasy" that the world is populated by zombies ? Well, guess what, it isn't a fantasy. Half the people out there are exactly that: "sophisticated automatons that pretend to be like you".

It is entirely fitting that he uses the term "agent" (the Matrix movie anyone?) for the type of programmed being, "be they made from flesh and blood or silicon chips".

He goes on to say:

Quote Agents do not sense the world as if they were impersonal, objective bystanders, that try to internally represent the world as it is, independently of themselves. For an agent a sensation is meaningful only to the degree that it relates to the agent's goals, which, in practice, means that it is relevant to the agent's individual survival.
    Heylighen is describing the predator's mind. This is startlingly close to the actual real life scenarios of psychopath's behavior and thinking that are presented in Cleckely's book "The Mask of Sanity".

The author concludes :

Quote Consciousness is not some mysterious substance, fluid, or property of matter, but a level of organization emerging from abstract processes and relations. People who search for consciousness in elementary particles (a form of panpsychism that has been suggested as a way to tackle the "hard problem"), because they cannot otherwise explain where the consciousness in our brain comes from, are misguided. Their intuition may be correct insofar that particles, just like any other system, should be seen as relations rather than just as clumps of matter. But to attribute consciousness to these extremely simple types of relations is merely a way to evade the really hard, but solvable, problem of reconstructing the complex cybernetic organization of the human mind in all its details and subtleties.
    Here we have seen the Organic Portal view of themselves. Whether or not the individuals named are Organic Portals is not the issue. They may be souled individuals who have not yet been able to see behind the lie of the Personality. As long as that has not happened, souled individuals will function and see the world and themselves as if they were Organic Portals. But it is clear that this manner of "explaining" consciousness is limited, explaining only that particular form of consciousness manifested by the Personality - the exterior man. It can describe the functioning of the OP or the exterior man; it can not do justice to the consciousness of the Seeker engaged in the work of fusion to seat the soul.
    I chose these particular quotes in order to reiterate a certain primary point that must not be forgotten. Everybody is infected. According to Vivek's research, that infection is potentially viral, passed down within our very genetic structure and until we each, individually, engaged in a similarly stupendous maneuver such as that Don Juan credits to the flyers, they will return, again and again, adding their baroque and subversive vitriol to the stream of discursiveness that typifies the unawakened mind, until something very specific is done in order to remedy the illness.

So the Flyers are here. They are embedded within each of us. They are whispering to us now. For those who've seen the movie, Cloud Atlas, the Flyer is exemplified by the past-life avataric representation the bedevils Tom Hank's character in the futuristic sketch, constantly whispering to him, evoking gloom and doom, fear and loathing. The flyers are that little voice that whispers to you that you are fat and ugly, skinny and retarded, that you'll never be as smart or as successful as your brother or sister, that everybody's laughing at you behind your back, that you need what someone else has got, that you hate or that you love, all designed as tools to further compromise your sovereignty as an ensouled human being and make you dependent upon and beholden to their thoughts, their mind.

They are not in it for your success. Their final triumph is your death and that last devouring of your luminous egg, which must be like sipping the finest wine for them in satisfaction and intensity. They do not want an end to the drama, as 9e9 has reiterated, they want intensification and for you to go that final distance to total material and spiritual perversion.

Perhaps a large part of the reason that threads like this are so lightly populated is that when reading them, people recognize their own compromised state and so feel unqualified, or afraid, to speak out. They may recognize that they are on one side of the bell curve rather than the other, and decide not to speak because of the personal anguish that might cause. I encourage those in this category to speak on your experiences. Since you are here, reading these words, you are obviously in a space to do something about it, to work on your own compromised state, to achieve a higher form of consciousness. No matter our state of being, we share incarnation and all experiences are valid and meaningful.

The OP aspect is included in order to emphasize the fact that within this Archonic super-structure of culture and institutionalized hierarchical full-spectrum domination, any adherence to structure can be interpreted as an Archonic invasion. And that some individuals are more prone to adhering to the externally-applied structure they represent than others. Any referential aside that includes power relations stemming from personal or institutional sources is the Foreign Installation insinuating itself within the situation. This applies in any situation where two or more people are gathered, or even in an individual situation when you find yourself complying with the directives of your mind - expressed through inner dialogue, an actual conversation with yourself, even - to create some sort of unnecessary-but-mandatory order in your current endeavor, whether that endeavor is washing the dishes or walking without stepping on the sidewalk lines.

Since half of the world's population is non-souled from this perspective and at least 45% of the rest have nominally made themselves that way by complying with the cultural instructions received since birth, resulting in the darkening of their own personal bioluminesence, practically everybody that you talk to, including most of us here, is compromised to a greater or lesser extent, depending upon their own personal work and observed and intuited behavior modifications. Souled individuals that take on sociopathic behavior in order to 'fit in' or succeed in systemic integration suffer the consequences of their actions commiserate with their nature. Non-souled individuals are expressing their natural state of being. The system is everything to one of these groups, to the other, it is an insufferable imposition. But it must be remembered that the gradient is a bell curve, and therefore, its expression is gradual between two very different extremes.

Is this fear-mongering? No. Is this paranoia? No. It is a dispassionate observation based upon a position gleaned from experience personal and collective. Experience that we all have, should we choose to examine it in-depth. By in-depth, I mean the recapitulation process, as described also by Don Juan to Carlos Casteneda. The recapitulation process is not the ordinary rumination that we generally engage in when dwelling upon events of the past. It is a very specific practice designed to clarify a life in preparation for leaving it behind and become clear, what other traditions have called enlightened and no longer prey to the depredations of the Flyers/Archons/Asuras/Foreign Installation.

Quote There is an enormous premium on time. For sorcerers in general, time is of the essence. The challenge I am faced with is that in a very compact unit of time I must cram into you everything there is to know about sorcery as an abstract proposition, but in order to do that I have to build the necessary space in you.

The premise of sorcerers is that in order to bring something in, there must be a space to put it in. If you are filled to the brim with the items of everyday life, there's no space for anything new. That space must be built. Do you see what I mean? The sorcerers of olden times believed that the recapitulation of your life made the space. It does, and much more, of course.

The way sorcerers perform the recapitulation is very formal. It consists of writing a list of all the people they have met, from the present to the very beginning of their lives. Once they have that list, they take the first person on it and recollect everything they can about that person. And I mean everything, every detail. It's better to recapitulate from the present to the past, because the memories of the present are fresh, and in this manner, the recollection ability is honed. What practitioners do is to recollect and breathe. They inhale slowly and deliberately, fanning the head from right to left, in a barely noticeable swing, and exhale in the same fashion.

The inhalations and exhalations should be natural; if they are too rapid, one enters into something called tiring breaths: breaths that require slower breathing afterward in order to calm down the muscles.

Begin making your list today. Divide it by years, by occupations, arrange it in any order you want to, but make it sequential, with the most recent person first, and end with Mommy and Daddy. And then, remember everything about them. No more ado than that. As you practice, you will realize what you're doing.
    and ...

Quote The power of the recapitulation is that it stirs up all the garbage of our lives and brings it to the surface.

I'm going to delineate the intricacies of awareness and perception, which are the basis of the recapitulation. I am going to present an arrangement of concepts that you should not take as sorcerers' theories under any conditions, because it is an arrangement formulated by the shamans of ancient Mexico as a result of seeing energy directly as it flows in the universe. I will present the units of this arrangement to you without any attempt at classifying them or ranking them by any predetermined standard.

I'm not interested in classifications. You have been classifying everything all your life. Now you are going to be forced to stay away from classifications. Classifications have a world of their own. After you begin to classify anything, the classification becomes alive, and it rules you. But since classifications never started as energy-giving affairs, they always remain like dead logs. They are not trees; they are merely logs.

The sorcerers of ancient Mexico saw that the universe at large is composed of energy fields in the form of luminous filaments. They saw zillions of them, wherever they turned to see. They also saw that those energy fields arranged themselves into currents of luminous fibers, streams that are constant, perennial forces in the universe. The current or stream of filaments that is related to the recapitulation was named by those sorcerers the dark sea of awareness, and also the Eagle.

Those sorcerers also found out that every creature in the universe is attached to the dark sea of awareness at a round point of luminosity that was apparent when those creatures were perceived as energy. On that point of luminosity, which the sorcerers of ancient Mexico called the assemblage point of human beings, zillions of energy fields from the universe at large, in the form of luminous filaments, converge and go through it. These energy fields are converted into sensory data, and the sensory data is then interpreted and perceived as the world we know. What turns the luminous fibers into sensory data is the dark sea of awareness. Sorcerers see this transformation and call it the glow of awareness, a sheen that extends like a halo around the assemblage point. I'm going to make a statement which, in the understanding of sorcerers, is central to comprehending the scope of the recapitulation.

What we call the senses in organisms is nothing but degrees of awareness. If we accept that the senses are the dark sea of awareness, we have to admit that the interpretation that the senses make of sensory data is also the dark sea of awareness. To face the world around us in the terms that we do is the result of the interpretation system of mankind with which every human being is equipped. Every organism in existence has to have an interpretation system that permits it to function in its surrounding.

The old sorcerers saw that at the moment of death, the dark sea of awareness sucked in, so to speak, through the assemblage point, the awareness of living creatures. They also saw that the dark sea of awareness had a moment's, let's say, hesitation when it was faced with sorcerers who had done a recounting of their lives. Unbeknownst to them, some had done it so thoroughly that the dark sea of awareness took their awareness in the form of their life experiences, but didn't touch their life force. Sorcerers had found out a gigantic truth about the forces of the universe: the dark sea of awareness wants only our life experiences, not our life force.

Sorcerers believe that as we recapitulate our lives, all the debris, as I told you, comes to the surface. We realize our inconsistencies, our repetitions, but something in us puts up a tremendous resistance to recapitulating. Sorcerers say that the road is free only after a gigantic upheaval, after the appearance on our screen of the memory of an event that shakes our foundations with its terrifying clarity of detail. It's the event that drags us to the actual moment that we lived it. Sorcerers call that event the usher, because from then on every event we touch on is relived, not merely remembered.

Walking is always something that precipitates memories. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico believed that everything we live we store as a sensation on the backs of the legs. They considered the backs of the legs to be the warehouse of man's personal history.

Walking will have you ready to begin this sorcerers' maneuver of finding an usher: an event in your life that you will remember with such clarity that it will serve as a spotlight to illuminate everything else in your recapitulation with the same, or comparable, clarity. Do what sorcerers call recapitulating pieces of a puzzle. Something will lead you to remember the event that will serve as your usher. Give it your best shot; do your best.
    While we may not hold many of the same beliefs that are expressed above, the base idea remains salient. The instructions, while being very specific and subject to modification, are also salient. Only half of the population of the planet are able to get this. To do it. That is disturbing only to the extent that we generalize about the nature of humanity, assigning personal characteristics that continue to be patently unobserveable in the behavior patterns of the general populace. And the majority of that half is under the spell of the Foreign Installation right this moment. Even those of us who are awake, those who gather and discuss here included, continue to experiences instances where our discursiveness immediately informs us that we have a Flyer infiltration. The moment when we question someone's motives in writing a post, or in their disagreement with our point, or in our wondering what their motive was, or in our attempts to set others up in writing when we already have an answer set in our minds. This is all infiltration, to the extent that we apply emotional weight to it and it colors our perception and resultant thoughts, words and actions.

The natural state of humanity, as exemplified by the innocence of babies and young children, is one of openness, of living in the Now, of clarity of thought, direct honesty and joy. As the Flyer takes over, as their cloak of control darkens our luminescence, we grow increasingly more dense, concentrated, baroque. We then interact almost exclusively within the parameters of the emotional body - with just enough mental body suggestion to initiate the amygdala/hypothalamus-borne fueling of our next attack or defense - pinging each other like medieval puppets on strings while the ultra-dimensional overlords feed on our weaknesses and compliance with their directives. And we think they're our thoughts. That our patterns are our own, individualized, personal. They are not. Clarity of mind as an original state of Being is our birthright.

The thoughts that constantly run through our minds, seemingly coming from elsewhere, are.

Thanks for another great thread, 9e9, adding to the collection of such that have been percolating here in recent weeks. This is indeed, as Don Juan stated, the topic of topics. It is a credit to the site that we have been able to reach a space where such a disturbing topic can be discussed rationally and consistently without the emotional disruptions that we had come to get used to in years past.
    To Raykit -

This post of yours hit me hard and in the deepest place it can - within the debate of "soul or no soul" and the debate of "is soul simply another word for Spirit"...

The essence of your post puts forth the possibility that there are those amongst us who have this thing we call "a soul" and that there are those amongst us who do not.

So I have to set up an assumption here to ask my question. If there are indeed these two groups of "whatever we are..." let's say "Spirit beings" because we need some label... and one group is "ensouled" and no Spirit being in the other group has a "soul" then could it be viewed that to look at this scenario is "prejudicial" at a "Spirit" level?

Let me paint this picture another way - we have the ensouled Spirit beings and we have the unensouled Spirit beings... aren't both types of beings still Spirit beings?

How then, if we take the highest road possible, can we deal with this possibility?

For me, I have only one path I can take and that is to love each and every one of us, "ensouled or not" (if this is possible)... and that perhaps individual Spirit beings within the group that currently does not possess a soul, can grow one.

That is an all inclusive view and the only view I feel comfortable with at this time IF... and I am very open to all this - I really don't know... if there is this thing we are calling "soul" and it is not another word for "Spirit."

I would like to explore two other possibilities. What if a third party intelligence was able to intervene between or Spirit and our "body experience" such that this thing we call mind is either not "the individual Spirit's" mind or at least mostly not. And in the slow process of creating a barrier between the Spirit's actual memories of it's true self and it's true past experiences, this third party intelligence implanted the concept/idea that there is this thing called "soul" and that we have somehow ended up with a conclusion that there are ensouled Spirit beings and unensouled Spirit beings which implies another good guy / bad guy scenario but at a level of Spirit which implies spiritual warfare. I can see this as the ultimate divide and conquer tactic so I am concerned about where this view could lead.

Another thing the "soul" might be is a container of residual memory but then the question is - what memories is this "soul" containing? Our own actual memories or perhaps false memories that as we sink further and further into buying into an original falsehood perhaps, we anchor ourselves deeper and deeper into the ground where we are all but forever relegated to that status of a food supply and nothing more.

I found the very best truths to have one universal quality to them and that is they are always simple.

Thus me, as simply a Spirit being having a physical body based experience without the complexity of this thing we call "soul" thrown in strengthens my own personal foundation. So, I can imagine a reader who believes in this thing we call "soul" and then concludes there are those who have a soul and those who do not might lump me under the group that has no soul.

I would agree with their conclusion as I personally reject the idea of soul altogether.

Having said that and because I am still a wee bit infected by the implantations / programmings of this third party intelligence I feel a need to defend myself a bit here and so I want to conclude by saying this.

It is possible that those who we might say "have a soul" are simply Spirit beings (like me) who have chosen to be in positive, right relationship with all and the All. By my making this choice, I am a "good guy" from the point of view of those who wish to live under the natural laws of honoring all and the All. Living in such a way that we do not force upon another anything that is against the will of that other (and this means at every level of their being whether it is conscious or not). That we do not use deception at all whatsoever to the very best of our abilities (as I conclude we are all subject to making this error to some extent).

So is it possible that "soul" vs "souless" is simply a decision at the core level of each and every Spirit being as to whether they choose to be in positive, right relationship with all and the All or whether they choose to be self centric or group centric?

If that is the case, then place me in the group that has a soul but also, be warned, I see us all as simply Spirit beings who, for some reason that I am still working on, have somehow allowed their Spirit's sovereignty to be usurped. - Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 23rd January 2013 at 13:45.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Gemini (23rd January 2013), Jenci (23rd January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), Mark (24th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

I don't agree with them either I'm simply stating they exist and primarily what drives them is need, greed, and want. They are NEVER full. From a crumb to a corporation to a country they have to have it. I don't imagine those are emotions like we experience when we experience need, want, and beyond 'their' mind people I seldom see authentic beings who are intrinsically greedy or in a state of constant greed.

We may be possessed of this emotions but they are softened and less of a driving force and we can balance them with other facets of ourselves.

I do not agree with their emotions 9E9. The emotions they have, if we may call it that way, are basic stuff from the primitive mind. Fight or flight kind of (usually fight). They have thrill. They do not comprehend emotions, they can imitate it, because it is usefull and makes the exploitable react in a given way useful to them, but they do not comprehend it nor can process it truly.

They have thrill. That is what I have seen in my close encounters of the fourth kind.

Quote And the higher selves are not deficient in emotion, they tend to be even clearer yet of human emotion.
    The higher self emotions are not, in my view, emotions at all. They do not play on the same neuronal circuits as basic human 3D emotions. In fact, they do not come from neuronal circuits periods, but they may play on them. Human emotions are real in 3D and different from the psychopath thrills.

They are, to me, the beginning of translation in 3D of what is happening at higher levels. If not developed enough, we will translate what is happening into human emotions and later on into thoughts. The emotions and thoughts, often based almost entirely on beliefs, become twisted when we are hurts and then, we adopt their mind, often starting in infancy.

THis is the way to get us, so war and everything that hurts will go on to get us as early as possible. Then you have the whole stuff of coming back stamped because of vibrational qualities established before, through these hurts, and the cycle goes on if you believe into reincarnation.

My important point here is that real psychopaths do not have emotions as understood by regular folks.

This is our prime error, to think they are like us, which they use and abuse. They have thrills and go from one thrill to another one. This is why there is no limits to the damage they cause and that they often end up killing their thrill supplier (killing litterally or figuratively). It gives thrill. This include killing the economy, getting two towers destroyed and getting away with it while making money out of it, etc etc.

21. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Hi Chester,
    It's those labels again, drive me nuts I don't know about you. Anyway to convey some sort of meaning using language I guess they are one of our tools. The 'tower of babel' covers it I think.
    Most important I think is it doesn't matter if you or I are souled or not individually, we can't know who is and who is not until we get to that place (of evolvement) where it no longer matters. Because it doesn't matter.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Belle (23rd January 2013), Chester (23rd January 2013), Flash (23rd January 2013), Gemini (23rd January 2013), Jenci (23rd January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

23. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Hi Chester,
    It's those labels again, drive me nuts I don't know about you. Anyway to convey some sort of meaning using language I guess they are one of our tools. The 'tower of babel' covers it I think.
    Most important I think is it doesn't matter if you or I are souled or not individually, we can't know who is and who is not until we get to that place (of evolvement) where it no longer matters. Because it doesn't matter.
    I agree with the first part of your post but I am of the sense and feeling that it actually does matter and matters now and matters to the vast majority of Spirit beings who appear to be experiencing what to my logical mind is total, unnecessary suffering. Utterly dickriculous to me.

We can do better than this. We should. That is my firm position on the matter and I will not rest in my efforts to push us in that direction now and for our children's sake.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Gardener (23rd January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), Mark (24th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

There has to be a common ground of understanding and this a relatively new parameter of knowing we are entering into. The components of the psyche. Consciousness, we all has it.

The soul
    Spirit
    Higher Self and Higher Selves.

Think of higher selves as facets above or transcended beyond 'their mind' or their consciousness.

Awareness vs Consciouness

Will as opposed to Love.

Programming opposed to thinking.

Thinking versus Knowing.

Have a soul but no connection to spirit, have a connection to spirit but no soul. Have neither but consciousness. We see that we start getting a mixed bag of things.

My very very base understanding of this started young, so I've had time to reflect on this . I asked my father is it true that Black People have souls and white people don't.

And he said, not quite but read this. He handed me the book by Alex Hailey called Roots.

I got an abstract awareness then that an immature mind couldn't quite tackle. As an adult I recently picked up again and noticed immediately that the protagonist, Kunta Kinte was aware and observing 'their mind'. What is amazing is that Kinte has basically what one calls a programmed religion which is Islam, but not the Islam we are seeing out in the world today. Yet he is still observing their mind at work.

26. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The has to be a common ground of understanding and this a relatively new parameter of knowing we are entering into. The components of the psyche. Consciousness, we all has it.

The soul
    Spirit
    Higher Self and Higher Selves.

Think of higher selves as facets above or transcended beyond 'their mind' or their consciousness.

Awareness vs Consciouness

Will as opposed to Love.

Programming opposed to thinking.

Thinking versus Knowing.

Have a soul but no connection to spirit, have a connection to spirit but no soul. Have neither but consciousness. We see that we start getting a mixed bag of things.

My very very base understanding of this started young, so I've had time to reflect on this . I asked my father is it true that Black People have souls and white people don't.

And he said, not quite but read this. He handed me the book by Alex Hailey called Roots.

I got an abstract awareness then that an immature mind couldn't quite tackle. As an adult I recently picked up again and noticed immediately that the protagonist, Kunta Kinte was aware and observing 'their mind'. What is amazing is that Kinte has basically what one calls a programmed religion which is Islam, but not the Islam we are seeing out in the world today. Yet he is still observing their mind at work.
    I am respectfully moving away from this degree of complexity. I have learned the hardest of ways that it is best to "Keep it simple, stupid." Something I have learned through my experience with Alcoholics Anonymous. I find when I try and figure out some giant puzzle, I simply create the opportunity for this 3rd party intelligence to divide me and conquer me through my own confusion. I find I enjoy mental masturbation because it appeases my ego but in the end the orgasm I experience is shallow, empty and never results in am improved human being.

I believe part of my problem in this regard is that strange attraction I have to being "the answer man" where I become important because I have figured so much out and thus can be "needed" by others - another trap of the ego... self justification through self deception.

The reality (for me) is that I (and I assume all the rest of us here) either made a poor decision at my Spirit level (the only actual "real" level of my being from my own point of view) or allowed myself to be swayed or convinced to try on an exercise of self deception. Perhaps I may have even been "the leader guy" of the fall... who really knows - but I can say this, I reject it today. That level of control the "matrix" has over me has essentially vanished. I don't have an issue stating this and I don't care at all whatsoever who or what may be threatened by my current view or who might assume I am deceiving myself or who may believe their structural view of who/what I am is incorrect.
    Last edited by Chester; 23rd January 2013 at 22:50.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015), Lettherebelight (23rd January 2013)

28. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

I'm thinking that those born as natural psychopaths who are possibly without soul and are incapable of feeling real emotion,
    are likewise incapable of suffering. That those 'empty shell's' merely pretend to suffer.

So could it be said that if you sufferer or have at one time suffered, then you absolutely do have a soul?

I'm getting those 'Bladerunner Blues' again, if I got the Blues, I got soul, right?

I'm also wondering if two psychopaths can have a child that isn't a psychopath?
    (if this isn't possible then we may be over run one day, and the world will contain only psychopaths! "Taxi!")

This topic makes me very uncomfortable, but it must be faced...

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), aikisaw (23rd January 2013), Belle (23rd January 2013), Chester (23rd January 2013), Flash (23rd January 2013), Gardener (23rd January 2013), Jenci (23rd January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

It's not really complex unless you are attempting to examine 7.2 billion people.

Some cars are convertibles, some are T- tops and some are hardshells.

I agree don't get lost down this avenue, but use it as a means of realization.

What does it mean to YOU and YOU only.

31. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Yes not real emotions, they are more like manufactured emotions.

Anyone has the ability to manufacture an emotion, ---the term crocodile tears comes to mind. They don't have the ability to do anything but fabricate them.

The new age 'thought' was always about fabricating emotions. Loving everyone, and sending love to people you'd have no idea if you loved or not. Its a means of energy theft actually.

I'm thinking that those born as natural psychopaths who are possibly without soul and are incapable of feeling real emotion,
    are likewise incapable of suffering. That those 'empty shell's' merely pretend to suffer.

So could it be said that if you sufferer or have at one time suffered, then you absolutely do have a soul?

I'm getting those 'Bladerunner Blues' again, if I got the Blues, I got soul, right?

I'm also wondering if two psychopaths can have a child that isn't a psychopath?
    (if this isn't possible then we may be over run one day, and the world will contain only psychopaths! "Taxi!")

This topic makes me very uncomfortable, but it must be faced...

32. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

You are right about the emotional love 9E9. Sending love to those you do not even know, having love for the psychopaths for example, one an energy theft.

However, there is also love, the compassionate universal love that has nothing to do with emotions, but this is being in the right mind anyhow, so we are not talking of this when talking of energy theft. Right.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Belle (23rd January 2013), Chester (23rd January 2013), Gardener (31st January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 1 9 19 34 LastLast