+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About Dragons by Franz Erdl

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default About Dragons by Franz Erdl

First, in case you are not familiar with Franz Erdl, in short he is a psychic healer with a vast amount of experience with various alien and astral beings. Here are links to his site for more information:

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Englischindex.htm

http://www.psitalent.de/dindex.htm (German main site)

Now the reason I'm posting this is I read his latest (translated) articles The Dragon Sleeps No More & The Anunnaki-Codes and felt an urge to share this information which, in my view, has pretty huge implications to our history, present and future.

It may sound pretty fantastic and of course I can't verify what is being said, but I'm sure Franz Erdl is sincere and my intuition tells me there's much truth to this. Anyway, see if it resonates with / makes sense to you and feel free to share your thoughts.

Before going to the articles mentioned above which I'll post separately, here is some earlier information from Franz Erdl about our history and the main subject of this thread, Dragons, for some kind of background picture:

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Earthbeings.htm (Sep. 27. 2011)

Beings of the Earth

Preface

There used to be a symbiosis, a harmonious cooperation between the Earth Soul, Nature beings and Humans. This symbiosis enabled a paradisaical state of being for all beings involved. An alien race, which we cannot describe in a more detailed way, had the intention to absorb this flourishing life force and created an awful disharmony among us. Their tool: alien multidimensional Snakes. These Snakes, who are hardly seen while hidden behind Dracs and Reps, are a significant factor of the root of all our problems. More responsible than we had expected. The reason for our misinterpretation: these evil Snakes are barely detectable, yet they are highly able to influence our perception and consciousness.

Nature beings are very close to the Earth Soul and they play an important role in protecting and preserving all life on earth. We were able to find out that many Nature beings have been manipulated and blocked as us Humans. There is a great necessity for healing.

A Dragon Story

Revelation of great importance

As I have described in the main chapter „experiences with alien beings“, we found out a couple of people with soul fragments of Dragons. This means, they had once existed as Dragons, physically or astrally. Today we had contact to such a Dragon, which lead us to deeper insights. Pieces of the puzzle re-connected and one insight lead to another...

This Dragon revealed a picture of a fully protected planet earth. This protection was set up by a large number of Nature beings and Dragons, while Dragons were responsible for bigger areas. The protection shield was perfect, no evil was able to intrude earth. Nevertheless, disaster occurred . . .

What happened, how and why?

Chaos and disaster was started by Snakes. Astral Snake beings infiltrated human beings, due to their ability to be sneaky and unseen. Their ability and preference for spreading lies defamed the Dragons. They made people believe, that Dragons were dangerous and hostile. Most people let themselves deceit by the lies of the Snake.

In a short while, the Dragons lost all their power. They lost their backing from human beings. This backing and support made them strong, but all of the sudden, it was gone. The Dragons became unmotivated and weak. During the session, we could perceive our Dragon, collapsing during his flight, then falling down. Nobody suspected this to happen, but from now on earth had lost its protection. Hostile beings have gotten free access to this planet and were able to take up human beings more and more. This opened doors for all sorts of deity cults, and these deities were nothing else but skillful alien beings, looking forward to suck our life energy.

Our Dragons and others as well are full of grudge about these events and about the Snakes. I had to promise our Dragon, that I will publish this story as quick as possible. This helped to heal his anger. Think about it: Dragons never had a chance to make this truth about this big sneaky lie public, since they had to back down a long long time ago.

Those Dragons, who haven't been totally blocked and banished, are living very withdrawn lives and are extremely weakened. They are able to lay eggs, but not able to raise up their children. So some people might wonder, that they had been given an astral Dragon egg to take care of. This must be people whom the Dragons trust and who guarantee a certain protection.

To save our planet, those Dragons have to be healed and Humans and Dragons have to be reconnected, so they can work together symbiotically and full of trust in each other. Strong Dragons could save this planet and they will be able to do so again. Maybe this is the only way to help earth. I don't know, but I could imagine. Furthermore Dragons are soul fragments of some people, which means that the Dragon in them has to be healed first, so they can fully heal themselves.

Please, forget all lies, saying, that you have to leave earth to ascend. This Dragon story clarifies even more, that we have to stay here on earth, together with all beings to be whole again.

The Dragons thank you for reading this!

Transformation of Reptilian-Demons

or return of the Dragons

You are used to get negative information from me, in terms of exposing the agenda of dark inter-dimensional beings. Although I am stirring a pretty black soup by doing so, many people have thanked me, because this information helped them to liberate themselves.

But this time, I have real positive news for you, I'm sorry (smirk). But I hope, this won't make you become lazy about trying to defend and free yourselves. This would be fatal!

Well, the good news: Today, Martina, I and a person, whom we had several sessions with lately, met up on Skype. These were sessions, to free us from the influence of Reps. We had to talk a lot about different things and reflected recent experiences. After some time Martina realized, that a real dark black Reptilian-Demon was around. We had to chase it off. Our standard procedure: fighting it with positive healing energy. Nothing happened. 20 minutes later, the Rep-Demon was still around. We couldn't get rid of him, so we went through all kind of topics. Two hours later he was still around, yet even more present than before.

Now we had to really take care. All three of us fully concentrated on this being. Energy started to flow, until all of us recognized in the same moment: „He is not evil!“ Wow, such relief! We are so happy about every being, who is not on the dark side. And even more – such a dark Rep-Demon appears to be friendly. Incredible!

Martina asked him: „What do you want?“ He answered: „I need your love!“ This answer made energy flow through all of us, but mostly in me. My whole body started shaking. Tears started to run (this is really rare for me) in a mixture of sadness and happiness. Martina said: „He is a messenger. Behind him is a great number of Reptilian-Demons. They are all waiting for deliverance!“

The process of liberation was fully working. I could feel it like never before in my body and especially in my heart. I never had an energy experience of such intensity and length. How did it continue? The demons transformed into Dragons. Dragons of all kinds and sizes. Beautiful, loving and lovable Dragons! Martina could perceive a Water Dragon (however this looks like) very well. Then a huge Dragon came close to Martina. He touched her head, his head to her head. Thereby she could hear a humming, which touched her heart directly. This was a big party of happiness. How many Dragons were there? „When you look into the skies, you only see a part of the sky. Imagine this part being filled with small figures and each one is a Dragon“, Martina answered. This must be thousands of them!

Well, enough sentimentalism. I hope, you readers won't be envious on this experience. I know everyone wants to save the world. I think, many of these Dragons were soul fragments of some of today's incarnated human beings. This means, some people here on earth will have more access to their formerly blocked powers. But I will be careful in being too enthusiastic. Let's see if we can find some confirmation soon. I will let you know. With all those dragons now the world's defense against aliens must improve a lot!

Yet I don't know how to measure this.

If someone had told me such story, I would not have believed him. So I won't be mad if you don't believe me either.

Franz

The White Serpent

During the next session Martina perceived a big White Snake. This was not one of the evil alien Snakes. This White Snake was hurt, weakened, scared and shy. Behind her a Dragon was standing. This Dragon protected her and encouraged her to open up to us. This Snake had a hard time doing so.

Well, finally it came closer and certainly needed our healing, which we started with directly. Martina received an information. The most important quality of this kind of Snake was „wisdom“, but not the kind of wisdom we know.

An alien Cobra had bitten the White Snake and the poison paralyzed it. Her original role it had to play for the symbiosis of the earth had been replaced by the alien Cobra. Nobody has seen it. The false Snake has spread lies and the white one was unable to stop it. I believe we all can imagine how the white snake must have felt.

Interestingly, Martina had already sensed the snap of the alien Cobra three weeks before meeting the White Snake. She felt pain in her right arm. Then, while healing the good Serpent, this pain increased strongly until the process was finished and she could relax. The White Snake was healed and healthy again, stronger than before but still quite careful and shy. I asked it if we were allowed to publish this experience of meeting this Snake, because it was important for others, too. This scared it and it didn't want us to talk about it. But behind her the Dragon said powerfully: „yes, yes, yes, yes!“ We were delighted.

Today, one day after this experience, we held a session for Martina. The White Serpent came for helping us without us asking for it.

The White Owl

The eagle and the white Dragon

At one session, when the White Snake came to us for the first time, another being appeared as well: A white Owl.

It simply stood there and nothing happened. We were wondering what the owl wanted, whether it needed a healing. No reaction. Then it took a wing and picked a tiny snake from the ground. Wow! It was there to help us fighting the Snakes!

The Owl placed itself in front of Martina, grabbed into her with one claw and took out a small, blue ball. Whatever this was, it apparently had to be removed. And then the Owl kept staying without saying anything again. Actually, it never said anything at all. It stayed and stayed and we were wondering, what for. Then we started a healing with a person, which had been already planned before the Owl appeared. When we started, the White Snake joined us and helped us to remove two small snakes from the client.

A few days later, at another session, the three of us were fighting a powerful snake. We were unable to do anything about it. The Snaked seemed to lose some power, but there was no victory for us in sight. Then help appeared by the White Owl and an Eagle. They simultaneously attacked the evil Snake. On the fly, both pinched their claws into the Snake. This fight took its time. The Snake reeled itself in more and more. It was getting tired.

But then, it reached the high point. A White Dragon appeared, looking like a Chinese Dragon. He came flying and with only one bite he swallowed the Snake. He made us understand that he was absorbing the Snake. I understand it like this: the Snake is gone forever, dissolved.

Martina would resent me if I wouldn't talk about, what happened with me during the appearance of the White Dragon: well, the Dragon stayed for a while and I began to burst into tears again. Sorrow and happiness in the same time again, like a few days ago, when we had the big dragon liberation. I didn't know what was happening with me. When five other Dragons appeared, I was ready for the shrink. I was shrugging, I was crying and I was almost unable to speak. But the Dragons are so thrilled when this happens to me. What is this story of the Dragons and me?

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Gemini For This Post:

BlueGem (17th January 2013), Christine (24th January 2013), Daughter of Time (15th January 2013), Dawn (12th January 2013), DeDukshyn (21st February 2013), delfine (11th January 2013), eaglespirit (12th January 2013), Eram (11th January 2013), Ethan (19th December 2014), gripreaper (13th January 2013), Hervé (11th January 2013), Holly Lindin (12th January 2013), karelia (23rd December 2014), Kiforall (11th January 2013), Kraut (16th March 2013), Limor Wolf (25th January 2013), mab777 (22nd February 2013), Marin (12th January 2013), Mark (23rd January 2013), Maunagarjana (11th January 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (16th January 2013), ROMANWKT (11th January 2013), seko (23rd January 2013), skamandar (19th January 2013), Spirithorse (11th January 2013), Swan (11th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013), The Truth Is In There (15th January 2013), Ultima Thule (11th January 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: About Dragons by Franz Erdl

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Dragonsleepsnomore.htm

The Dragon Sleeps No More

by Franz Erdl

December 21, 2012

Translation: January 9, 2013

I cannot claim that I have much of an idea of the origin of souls, since I see contradictions in my own experiences. I will talk about these contradictions in another article though. What I am going to talk about now, wasn't and isn't as smooth of a process as you find it described here.

Planet Earth has a soul. That is probably the case for any planet, but for now I will talk about the soul of the earth. It appears as if all beings of the earth (which are not visible in our dimension) were born out of this soul of the earth. All astral beings of the earth were once soul of the earth. The same accounts for dragons. Dragons are beings of the earth and came forth from the soul of the earth.

It might be that the soul of the earth and the beings of the earth existed already a long time before the earth itself came into physical existence (if you can talk here about “time” at all). At some point the physical existence, as we know it, came into being, and physical beings with a soul (humans, animals, plants, etc.) could emerge. The way it has revealed itself till now is that all souls sprang out of the souls of these beings of the earth.

Speaking now of us human beings: Not all souls of human beings emerged out of the earth. There are many souls of extra-terrestrial origin. At this point I only want to concern myself with those that originated from the earth. For now I will call them earthlings. So, each earthling was once him-/herself part of this earth, he/she was once a being of the earth. Well, why say “was”? He/She still is. Souls never die. In the dimensions of the soul there is no death. The soul of the earth exists eternally as well as all other souls. Just we as physical beings experience the death of our physical body.

(I do not assume that the physical existence has to necessarily comprise physical death. We generally accept that as given, as if it was natural and indispensable. There is increasing indication that the wear-out of body cells and the lack of regenerative capability, as well as thereof resulting illnesses up to death (or even death), are an intended and artificial faulty design. Our rather reduced capabilities, for example our rather limited ability to be able to form our body according to our wishes, belong to this faulty design. Keyword: “Anunnaki”. This and much more I hope soon to be able to outline in a new article.)

Now however back to the dragons. Some people believe that dragons really existed. Oddly enough narratives of dragons appear around the globe and in many cultures. How can that be if nobody ever saw them for real? I don't have an answer to this question. Now, whether they existed for real or only in an astral form, their souls continue to live in all eternity. Their abilities (once they are healed) are of great value. They are characterized by a big heart chakra and a strong solar plexus. In other words, they have a very direct connection to the soul of the Earth and to the origin of the soul (whatever that might be). This might be the reason why the healing of dragons so deeply touches our hearts. Their mission which is stored in their solar plexus is approximately this: “Protect all life!”, and especially “Protect all life on this planet” for which they are responsible. For this they are also equipped with the proper forces (given they find themselves in a healed state).

At this point I have to make some explanations in regard to the terms “soul” and “life”, “good” and “evil”. Everything which is evil is without soul or at least strongly disconnected from his/her/its soul. In order to drag a being onto the dark side, it has to be disconnected from its soul as well as possible. This can for instance be brought about through traumatic experiences, lies, deception, magic or technical means of mind control etc. The disconnection of its soul however does not necessarily mean that a being will become evil. Yet in all cases were I met evil beings they were disconnected from their soul. Since I can heal them most of the time, I experience how, with their healing, they go through a complete change, how they dedicated themselves to doing good, and how they love to assist in healing their former “victims”.

Furthermore, the soul seems to be the only source for the energy of life. Whoever is rather strongly disconnected from his/her/its soul, has too little energy of life, unless he/she/it sucks energy of life out of souls of other beings. In fact this is the very reason why beings that are disconnected from their soul have to suck energy from others, for example by subduing others. If they don't do it they are extremely weak.

In “Beings of the Earth” I have already related that the dragons were conquered. This however could only happen because we humans could be deceived. The dragons were depicted as enemies of human beings and many people believed it. To this day it is an old human idea that dragons are evil and dangerous. That is why dragon slayers became heroes.

If allies stab you in the back, you lose your motivation and strength. That is why the dragons could be conquered. Many dragons are still in bad conditions. They are captivated, enchained, locked-in and hurt. They are distrustful of people, they feel betrayed, are lonely and afraid.

A human being that has such a dragon-soul-part, is also suffering. This suffering cannot be healed by anything, but by the healing of the dragon itself.

There seem to be an incredible number of earthlings that have got a dragon-soul-part, that means that they once were dragons. I have not undertaken to do any research so far to find out if humans also stem from other beings of the earth as far as their soul is concerned. It has only been recently that this thought came to me. Dragon-soul-parts show up so frequently with earthlings that it seems to me that this is the normal case. It also appears to me that the human-dragon soul-combination is something very special that we have been missing so far for our defense. What accounts for the dragons is concentrated combat strength combined with intensive love to all life. Its strong soul connection also increases the soul connection of a human being, which in turn expands his/her capabilities.

Why does a dragon need a human being? Right now it needs us first and foremost for its healing. More about that soon. Dragons also have their own intentions. Some for instance seem to be really eager to clear snake nests. They do it however quite independently. When they have found a nest they try to communicate this to us in some manner and then they wait for our consent (for some reason I am touched to tears here). We only have to say “Yes, get started”, and then stand consciously behind them as they clear the snake nests. On one hand this seems to serve the purpose of our symbioses with them and on the other hand the fact that they need our conscious decision. Emotionally this makes sense to me.

The clearing of the nests seems to be very important for the dragons themselves. I believe that these nests were originally dragon-nests. We got female and male dragons and they produce offspring, first in the form of eggs. These eggs need to be guarded by Mammy and Daddy. I got the impression that the whole underground network has to be occupied again by dragons and that this network will then again be an excellent defense for planet Earth.

Dragon eggs play another very special roll. When the Earth got invaded, and in particular when the dragon-nests got invaded by snakes, there were naturally already existing dragon eggs. Don't forget, these are astral. These eggs could partially be saved, namely in bodies of human beings. These human beings carried the dragon eggs from one incarnation to another over thousand of years till now. (Until now only one egg per person was found.) These eggs seem to be of immense importance. They do not just contain small dumb dragons. There is also something else of great importance packed into the eggs of which I can only write in a following article, because it will require quite an amount of explication. The whole concept – to free dragons, to regain the nests, to get the dragons eggs out of the human beings and bring them back into the caves, seems to be of global importance. What is still to unfold itself in front of us will leave us gaping with our mouths open.

Humans with dragon eggs are sometimes energetically blocked. This can for instance mean that I can not reach them. The healing energy might not flow, and that might be that way in order to protect the dragon egg. In such a case nobody – weather good or evil - can come close, and that might have been the very intention behind it. It can happen that such people are not doing particularly well. They might be lacking their natural flow of energy. This can have a negative effect on them in many areas of their life. The dark side also fills up these people with negative energies so that nothing can develop within them.

Now I want to address the actual freeing of the dragons. The time has come for the deliberation of the dragons which are nowadays human beings. That is why I call this article “The Dragon sleeps no more” (alluding to David Icke's “The Lions sleeps no more”). It seems to me that the dragon-soul-parts of the earthlings are now massively pressing for healing. The traumata of the dragons make themselves now more noticeable than ever in people that have a dragon portion. The people however do not know where this problems come from. It is easy for me to discern whether a person has a dragon portion or not. I ask and if it is true, I feel a strong wave of energy coming up. So finding the dragon works very well, the healing of it however does not work in every case, at least not right away.

I already mentioned that the dragons normally find themselves in quite a bad condition. People like me, who are not so overly gifted with clairvoyance, have to find out a dragon's problems by asking a set of questions. Generally my intuitions then bring me onto the right track. The captivity of the dragons has to end. I check for chains, ropes, prison bars, etc. One important issue is magic – magic carried out by people. The issue that dragons were banned by means of magic through human beings comes up again and again. Is that not cruel? Sometimes snakes have to be eliminated. One dragon was in the stomach of a giant snake with several heads. He found the exit however. The captivity can look differently every time. One simply has to search and investigate.

When that has happened it is time for the actual healing. The feelings as well as the body of the dragon are hurt. If the earthling with whom I am doing the session finds him-/herself in a good energetic flow, then the problems (of the dragon) will show up in his/her body. It can well be that the feelings of loneliness, distrust, fear, depression are experienced during the session, or that they are already there before the session. Physical symptoms can also show up and can be healed through the session. Very often people can sense that something is happening on their back, in the location where one would have wing roots. Some sensitive people re-experience themselves flying.

With people who are energetically blocked, I have to let these feelings run through myself, a procedure in which I am somewhat restricted. For this very reason not every healing of a dragon works. At least I can not say exactly to what extend a dragon is healed in such a case. For people who are energetically blocked the deliverance of their dragons does not seem to make such a difference for them. They are separated from it and the powerful symbiosis does not come about. That actually would mean that the dragon cannot really become active, but maybe it is doing better after the healing than before – I do not know.

As my last name, “Erdl(ing)” [German for: “Earthl(ling)], already indicates, I have a dragon-soul-part. I ask myself if I do not owe my long-distance-healing power to my perhaps already long before freed dragon. Is there maybe a general connection between the two? A dragon can fly to where the healing is needed. And with its marvelous soul connection it can bring healing.

I still want to make this one point: There seem to be different types of dragons. Earth, water and air dragons already showed up. I think they protect the corresponding areas of these elements. Are there maybe quite many types of dragons? Are there perhaps also other powerful beings of the earth which are connected to human beings? The awakening of the dragons as well as their help in removing persistent Big-heads, their help in clearing snake nests, and their powers to undo black magic, give me a flicker of hope for our future.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Gemini For This Post:

Christine (24th January 2013), Daughter of Time (15th January 2013), Dawn (12th January 2013), eaglespirit (12th January 2013), Ethan (19th December 2014), Freed Fox (13th January 2013), gripreaper (13th January 2013), Hervé (11th January 2013), Holly Lindin (12th January 2013), Kiforall (11th January 2013), mab777 (22nd February 2013), Marin (12th January 2013), Mark (23rd January 2013), Orph (22nd February 2013), ROMANWKT (11th January 2013), skamandar (20th January 2013), spiritwind (11th January 2013), Swan (11th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Anunnakicodes.htm

The Anunnaki-Codes

Franz Erdl

December 30, 2012

Translation: January 10, 2013

The Manipulations

On our planet there are scriptures and stone slates about an extra-terrestrial race called the Anunnaki. Meanwhile, I have come to be sure that also large parts of the Old Testament relate to the Anunnaki. Many passages of the Bible where “God” is mentioned mostly mean the extra-terrestrial “God” Enlil and sometimes his half-brother Enki.

For me, it is not about the accurate history of the Humans-Anunnaki-relationship. This would mean research without end (for me). But I want to define a few points that are important to understand the latest astral changes.

The Anunnaki were so superior to humans that the expression “God” seems not to be exaggerated. Apparently this relates to the fact that the Anunnaki are said to have “created” the humans. According to interpretations of tradition, Enki is said to have designed the human body from genes already existent on earth (apes? Neanderthals?) and Anunnaki-genes. The trick in creating humans was to make them by far inferior to the Anunnaki and thereby they would be useful but never become a threat to the “Gods”.

Trusting one's enemy is one's own mistake and the winner writes history. That is why I am sceptical about all delivered material. Maybe all happened quite differently? Maybe we were already further developed and they downgraded us? However, one thing is for sure: they did manipulate us thoroughly. So, against my own belief, I had to acknowledge that we were limited in a way that stands massively in the way of our development. A wall was built around us that we cannot easily overcome. Those many spiritual teachings that tell us that everything is possible for us (in theory) are simply wrong – at least for now.

The first subject that I want to define now is the manipulation that limits us all. This manipulation works on the level of reality, e. g. in our physical body, as well as on the astral level and maybe in other dimensions, too.

Our bodies have been limited to an artificial un-perfection. Certain weaknesses were built into us by way of our DNA. These weaknesses make us prone to illness, let us regenerate poorly and therefore our lifespan is short. To look old after only 100 years is simply a joke. Maybe easy ways of access were created into the DNA where dark creatures can latch on etc. Manipulations of DNA are not limited to humans. They influence all life on the planet. That means animals and plants are not what they could be, either.

The next point concerns communication. I don't mean talking but an understanding and cooperating between humans, animals, plants and earth. To put it differently, it is about the forms of communication that makes symbiosis of all parties possible. And like I discussed in “Beings of the Earth” this symbiosis had to be destroyed so that alien beings were able to exercise power in the first place. I think manipulations of DNA of all living beings involved were done for that purpose and a great number of energetic programs were installed. These programs (codes) cannot be disabled simply by saying a few words because they were made by beings many times superior to us. I think there are areas still blocked for us. We lack access.

Here are a few examples for what would happen if the original condition were re-established:

Ants would not be living in my wardrobe and eat holes in my clothes. They'd understand that this is bad for me.

Spiders wouldn't constantly mess up my walls and ceilings.

Mosquitoes? They have to bite in order to survive, don't they? I think such life forms are allowed to simply disappear. What doesn't fit into symbiosis has either to transform or to go.

Birds can sit on our shoulders again because that's what they like.

All animals would be friendly. I have no idea how this works with predators. Do they become vegetarians? Or are there other solutions?

Animals would fulfil their “purpose”, their “task” again. They'd have abilities far beyond what was usual up to now. They will assist us with pleasure in our endeavours, just as we´ll understand their intentions and can help them.

The world of plants will be extremely happy as soon as its blocking programs are deleted and plants are able to fully communicate and work with us again. They will produce our food with pleasure and ease. Quality and taste of every fruit and every food product will optimize – because the plants are happy when we are happy.

However, the manipulations of the Anunnaki don't only affect physical beings but also astral beings up to Earth's soul. The many billions of earth beings that are normally helpers and executive organs of Earth's soul have been practically disabled by “divine” programs. Things are similar for spirits of the plants. It is barely imaginable how things will be when all these creatures get back their abilities and possibilities of communication.

Here we have reached the next point: “abilities”. To my readers it is quite obvious that they lack abilities. I think I don't have to go into this any further. But I do want to mention that we have to get back our ability to change our bodies according to our wishes and energies. I am sure that our DNA can be altered by energy and that it happens all the time. But certain basic programs of the Anunnaki we cannot yet rewrite.

Good and bad Anunnaki

In this year’s June I had an unexpected astral encounter with a female Anunnaki. There was no verbal communication, but the encounter must have had an effect which led to a series of revelations concerning the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki lady was part of a group that I call the “Anunnaki rebels”. The Anunnaki in power dealt entirely heartlessly with us humans. Apparently they lacked any kind of sympathy. (According to interpretations of the scriptures the Anunnaki came to take away gold from Earth and used humans as slave workers. I think this is nonsense and deception. I rather believe that they wanted soul energy [life energy] and they accomplished that by putting souls in bodies that they deliberately designed to be weak and easy to manipulate.) This robbing of souls is going on right now.

There were (are) also Anunnaki who had a heart for the humans. And these Anunnaki rebels looked for ways to improve the fate of mankind. There was a conspiracy from which arose the Brotherhood of the Snake, a community of love. But the brotherhood was infiltrated and dissolved by evil Anunnaki. The brotherhood and its members were demonized and depicted as Satan. If you look up the brotherhood of the snake on the internet you find satanic groups. I don’t know what else happened to the other members of the group and how they were punished. In any case, many may be incarnated as humans. I am quite sure of that because Karin and I are among them and many others that I had the fortune of meeting during the last six months.

The Anunnaki rebels have one great secret. In order not to reveal the secret I did not report anything about it in the last six months. These humans carry inside themselves the correction-codes which could bring humankind and the entire planet back into order. I could feel the hectic and fear these beings felt back then as they built these codes into their bodies and sealed themselves off energetically. I cannot reach those who have sealed themselves off well. Healing energy does not flow and I cannot help those persons at all. Others, who are not sealed so perfectly, I can help. I think it depends on how important the various codes are, but we still lack lots of information.

Interestingly, humans who did not feel any energy in an hour long session with me would sometimes be startled by a strong burst of energy at the question of whether they were Anunnaki rebels, even though they did not understand the meaning of the word and I had to explain it to them afterwards. This happened noticeably often. So there is something engraved deeply into them, something they did not know of, though. The same happened at the question: “Do you carry Anunnaki-codes within you?”Although the persons do not feel it for themselves, by this time I am sensitized enough to recognize Anunnaki rebels with high energy reactions.

There are also humans who were not Anunnaki back then but still carry codes inside them. I think that this is caused by close friendships. The human-friendly Anunnaki often maintained close relationships to the humans.

The Nefilim

There are various interpretations for the word Nefilim. My interpretation is that the Nefilim are hybrids between Anunnaki and humans, come into being through a sexual act between human and Anunnaki. When questioned, there were astonishingly intense reactions about that subject, too. For example, I ask about the installation of the codes, “were you an Anunnaki at that time?” – no reaction. “Were you Nefilim?” – very strong energy wave. So it always gets an extremely strong answer. The Nefilim were, so to speak, half-gods and because of their in most cases human mothers they probably sided more with the humans. The Nefilim, though, created offspring with humans, Anunnaki or with other Nefilim and that way many different hybrid creatures with various abilities came to be. But all of them were superior in their abilities to what those in power considered tolerable or manageable. Because of the manifold variety of beings the powerful decided to abolish mankind as a whole, which they almost achieved by the Flood. The story of Noah (who has different names in other traditions) and the Flood can be found in many cultures on the planet, so it can be assumed that it has some truth in it. By the way, the one who warned Noah was an Anunnaki-rebel.

If lost parts of souls from former lives are attached to people I always have to ask extra for Nefilim. Some people only have Nefilim with them. I think the delivery must be true that Nefilim were killed even before the Flood until they noticed it would be too much work. I also think that their soul parts have been especially locked up and banned and that their release has to be addressed separately.

Dragon eggs

Yes, they also play a part in the Anunnaki-codes. First of all, there is a point here that I don't understand regarding souls. There are people who were once Anunnaki and also dragons although the Anunnaki are not from Earth, the dragons, however, were created from the soul of the Earth. I believe I am thinking too straight in that matter because this fact is proven over and over again. Of course these Anunnaki are “pro-human” and therefore Anunnaki-rebels. Furthermore, humans of this kind carry a dragon egg inside. In these cases the dragon egg is used to shelter the Anunnaki-codes as well. I consider it possible that the codes in the egg can only be activated until the egg is brought to a safe place. We will see.

Activating the Codes

We (people from the forum and I) have been working for six months to activate the codes or simply find out more about them. We were not successful until a few days ago when the first codes could be activated in a person. The person was flooded by a quite strengthening feeling. I have no idea what sort of codes those were. Then I tried to activate codes in Karin and myself, but nothing happened. It is possible that there are codes that create a basis for the activation of more codes. All new and unknown territory. But the answer to the question whether more codes are generally ready to be activated was a clear “Yes”. At least that's something, after six months with a “No”. Well, what's six months, considering those codes have been sealed within us at least for 5 to 6 thousand years.

Closings words

I am releasing this information now because our adversaries know all about these subjects anyway, probably better than we do. Since the time for activation seems to have come I think it better that those who carry a code without their knowledge get a chance to find out the truth about themselves. Maybe some readers feel an energy flow during reading and find out that they carry codes inside themselves that get activated sooner or later. It is high time because people who are completely blocked by these codes feel extremely bad most of the time. And they cannot be helped except by activating the codes.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Gemini For This Post:

conk (22nd February 2013), Daughter of Time (15th January 2013), Dawn (12th January 2013), eaglespirit (12th January 2013), Ethan (19th December 2014), Freed Fox (13th January 2013), gripreaper (13th January 2013), Hervé (11th January 2013), heysoulsister (12th January 2013), Holly Lindin (12th January 2013), InTheBackground (12th January 2013), Kiforall (11th January 2013), Mark (23rd January 2013), ROMANWKT (11th January 2013), skamandar (20th January 2013), spiritwind (23rd December 2014), Swan (11th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Bookmarked for later. Thanks Gemini.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Gemini (11th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

Thank you gemini,

Somehow this makes so much sense to me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Gemini (11th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

I have been waiting for some kind of validation regarding an experience I had a while back (2009-2010). It had to do with a dragon, a water dragon specifically, even gave me a name. It seemed to be associated with a specific location/area. Haven’t been sure what to think of it ever since. I did have one small confirmation a while back (6 months ago maybe). I had to look up the word telluric because I had no idea what it meant.

I also had a very powerful and realistic dream back in 1999 where at first I was afraid and then I began to fly around the room with a baby dragon. Maybe it was just a dream. But I have always felt that on some level dragons did and still do exist, and that they are indeed tied to the protective energy around the planet itself. In my interaction with this dragon it seemed to primarily want to show me what was happening in a specific area by, let’s just say those with no regard for the earth or the life forms upon her. Maybe, I figured, it communicated this to me because of work that I sometimes do for the earth (facilitate really), helping to release un-grounded emotional energies released by us humans that nature holds and often becomes saturated with. So, I enjoyed reading what you have posted so far. The subject greatly intrigues me.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Dawn (12th January 2013), Ethan (19th December 2014), Freed Fox (14th January 2013), Gemini (11th January 2013), Hervé (11th January 2013), Holly Lindin (12th January 2013), InTheBackground (12th January 2013), Kiforall (11th January 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (13th January 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

To be very very brief.

There is a word called demesnes. I suppose people use that word as dimension now. In the day of the dragon age, the demensnes of the earth could support them. They defended the earth. They channeled various forms of energy and expelled them to keep the field in place. One often relates this fire which could termed as will. But it was other forms of energy as well.

It held this field or veiling that created a demesnes. A dimension. Something occurred perhaps it was the fall of Atlantis, that caused the veiling to fail. Dragons were no longer supported in their form. The psychic trauma that occurred when this catastrophe happened drove hu-mans insane. Or rather made them susceptible to insanity. A corrupt mind. Because draconic people were forced to assume this form to inhabit our current demesnes they got a little loopy too. They are least susceptible to it though, and the blood overcomes it eventually.

. So their form became more adaptable to this heavy desmenese. Early on it was these new forms that attempted to reunite the dragon lines. This is an act mimicked by the Catholic church called communion a sort of fake mockery of the reforging of bloodlines.

The snake is from the tribe of the dragon, and it envied those who carried the blood of the dragon.

It was these new forms that drui energy from the previous demesnes too keep life sustainable. The forms they assumed are now called elven. The snake envied that ability and systematically began a campaign to insert its faultier genetics into the Court of the Dragons. Dragons care took they did not rule. Snakes craved dominion and wanted the power to rule with but with a corrupt mind.

What few humans that were were somewhat in their right mind, the Draconic court shared blood with so they could keep their minds free from corruption.

Yes there are still some few dragon people yes. This forum used to be inhabited by the odd few. They were summoned here during what people call the Charles debacle and then summarily ran off again. But a few poke their nose in now and again.

Their expression is very specific, their magick is very specific, there's no vague mythology, dragon people live their lives as dragons in a reduced form. There is a level to their existence where they inhabit the true draconic form.

They're still care taking. The veiled was raised long long ago as means of self defense and preservation against the insanity and darkness creeping over the lands and draconic people often lead two existences between demesnes.

Draconic people are going to eventually if the wake up to their true nature and there's really not that many of them because it was never in their nature to breed indiscriminately. Their work in the days ahead are continued care taking and moving their energies towards raising lei lines again.

This isn't psychic information its information one's own DNA gives them. The blood of the dragon is self preserving and will speak to you when the conditions are made right for it to do so.

Nice post.

Get a nice fire opal and you'll have your dragon's egg.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

I like dragons.

There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Christine (24th January 2013), Dawn (12th January 2013), Eram (11th January 2013), Ethan (19th December 2014), Gemini (11th January 2013), Holly Lindin (12th January 2013), RUSirius (12th January 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I might add dragons are not alien beings nor astral beings. They are , few as they are, living pulsing breathing beings in a human form.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks 9eagle for your insights. I was meaning to ask your take on this as I had the funny idea, after reading the Dragon article, that you might have a 'dragon-soul part' or something along those lines. You wrote once that something within you surfaces when in danger IIRC. Something dragon-like perhaps?

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Get a nice fire opal and you'll have your dragon's egg.
    You got me curious now.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemini For This Post:

Dawn (12th January 2013), RUSirius (12th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Dragon expression, like from living in parallel existences, one blows over here. If one could assume a dragon's form in this reality it would kill the physical form as soon as it erupted, but the essence can emerge here. You can feel your body trying to shift, and you can feel whats its like to have a uber long neck and mouth like a canyon, and what its like to breathe fire...and you consciousness that inhabits this existence is pushed aside or superimposed I suppose. Its not like having two things in your head its more like a energy that lays dormant for a long time erupts then goes back. That energy will some peculiar things when externalized. It particularly is very responsive to parastical energies which is when it typically expresses itself. .

People who live at multiple levels of existence or demesnes as it used to be called. One place is superimposed over another and separated by veiling. Apparently there used to be a lot of veils and some fell and some went up.

A crude term for the personas inhabiting in other desmensnes would higher self(s). A crude term as you don't know if that self is higher, better, less corrupt in another demesnes or not. I may be a two bit hooker robbing johns in another existence who knows. So it suffices to say another self. Higher self may not be a particularly exact term ..different facets of one's whole inhabiting different realities.

Sociopaths and other some other 'breeds' of mortals (humans ) don't have the essential nature to do this. I have no idea if its a result collectively of genetic tampering, they haven't evolved to that point or what. Sort of non issue or at least different topic.

I am not sure if it's soul related. That's why I read a lot of genetic, dna, parasitical genome stuff that Vivek puts up it relates directly back to dragons in different ways. If the soul can influence dna like consciousness can then yes perhaps dragon soul is an apt word.

There's a question though if genetics which, as we know more about it, isn't just 'physical material', influences, forms or shapes the soul.

A question of does the gene inhabit the soul or vice versa.

Couldn't tell you.

It may be more about essential nature, essence, than either. The answers will come. Not sure if they are that important other than knowing one's self. And personally I don't care as long as its naturally occurring and not artificially imposed.

But the gaels had the old tales about how the veils fell and dragons had to assume the roughly human form of the elvish. Because they were draconic in nature their minds weren't the same and they could still pass back and forth through the veils. Humans could not, because of the structure of their mind. Because they were contaminated and corrupt the could only pass the veils if physical death took them there. When the collective psychic trauma that corrupted them was healed they could cross veils again.

Elven tales relate to them being care takers and earth conduits. They re assumed their essential draconic nature within a different form.

Dracons caretook and overlooked the lines of the god and goddess as the old tales go. Lines as in blood lines.. and in lei lines. Lei means 'with her' part of the axis mundi where the heavens and earth meet--whimsies and portals. The dragon lines in the UK frex. When the veils fell and the parasites began corrupting, the goddess and god were separated and usurped from their throne. So then the elven people had to be goddess and god incarnate, physical representatives of the god and goddess matrix that got separated (causing duality) by veils. Then the Dragon Court was held to drui (draw) the god and goddess back into this reality. So the still held and protected the grail of the goddess in this demesnes so that the expression of the gods could be made known here.

Over time this drui-ing or summoning evolved into druidism and that eventually evolved into nonsensical hierarchy structures till nearly nothing was remembered, acted, practiced or recalled. The blood lines were eventually diluted, dispersed or annihilated as the powers that be usurped their courts. The Courting of the Dragon, got corrupted by human sociopaths into pedophilia etc.

But the blood was self preserving it was guised (coded I suppose would be the term now) to reveal itself eventually. It may have been guised to reveal itself in this point in time.

The blood is self preserving, and the blood knows its own. There's something else the blood does and I can't remember what it was.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

A bit of continuation to the Anunnaki article:

http://psitalent.de/Englisch/Anucodesreaction.htm

The Anunnaki-Codes Reactions

January 1st, 2013

Translated January 11, 2013

Based on some feedbacks concerning the article “The Anunnaki-Codes” I want to quickly make some things clear that I ought to have explained in more detail within the article.
    Not everybody has Anunnaki-Codes. There are more people without codes that with codes. A certain spiritual zeal is of course called upon to have such a code. The Anunnaki-rebels, however, were a minority, no mass movement. Souls coming from other planets usually do not have codes. But everyone has their value. Do not consider it a defect not to have codes.

Reading those commentaries I get the impression that quite some people are keen on activating their codes. And I notice I failed to caution very seriously from doing it. Our adversaries have been trying for thousands of years to get close to those codes and/or the dragon eggs in order to destroy them. That is why we have sealed them off so well that not even we ourselves can reach them in order not to reveal them by accident in an unguarded moment.

You have had that within you for thousands of years. Do not try some quick hocus-pocus to unlock them. I don't think it would work, anyway. If you are not able to make sure whether you carry codes I strongly recommend not to try anything to activate them. I know approximately 50 persons with Anunnaki-codes, and almost all of them still have to wait. Those who have good perception or trusts someone who has may approach this area.

We seem to have gone to great lengths with these codes, especially with the order of activation (strong energy resonance). There seem to be certain basic codes that are already prepared to be activated. I could believe that they, too, need some time to be realized. Based on those the next codes can be activated etc. So please stay cool. Do research, communicate with others, but don't do anything rash. And, most importantly: no magic, no rituals, no religious shenanigans. You would surely only attract the wrong beings and invite them to destroy your precious cargo.
    Concerning the subject “how can I have soul parts of Anunnaki and dragons at the same time?” , a friend sent me something she found in the book “Innana´s Return” . Maybe things are right that way?

ANU, the regent of Nibiru, is said to have come to Terra 500.000 years ago.

And at that time on Terra were living

1. Dragon people

2. Snake people

3. Wild creatures that communicated with animals telepathically and were one with all animals and plants (Homo erectus).

The third group's DNA proved most promising to be altered.

The dragon people were afraid that ANU would not respect their peaceful way of living. That is why districts were claimed and a treaty was made. In order to seal the agreement ANU entered into a relationship with ID (a dragon princess on Terra), out of which ENKI was born.

ENKI grew up on NIBIRU with ID, and came back to Earth later; ENKI loved Earth very much.

ENKI loved all women and begot many, many children and offspring.

My thoughts on this: If Anu begot Enki half a million years ago and took him to Nibiru, Enki certainly had some hundred thousand years to beget offspring. Those would be Anunnaki with a bit of dragon, wouldn't they? The children that were begotten here on earth would be Nefilim.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemini For This Post:

Hervé (12th January 2013), skamandar (20th January 2013), spiritwind (13th September 2014), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Original species. As opposed to hu-mans that were later developed in part by some of this genetic inbreeding.

It's hard to know yes, its possible, the confusion comes in when serpent and dragon become an interchangeable word.

I can on one hand see how an agreement like that made, on the other hand I can't. It could have been made with the serpent people with the understanding that dragon and serpent become an interchangeable word . To outsiders they appeared like the same people, save for how their minds were inhabited.

With the understanding also that draconic people in their pure essence were not well equipped to deal with parastical minds and hierarchies. Treaty would be in their nature but not underhanded treaty. They may have very well in their innocence entered into that sort of contract. This is no longer an issue with self realized draconic people.

I agree the draconic tribes were VERY afraid of how this planet turned. It was already occurring with the power play of the serpent people.

The serpent people I could very well see entering into this treaty and then overwhelming annunaki genetics in order to usurp draconic authority and take their thrones from them.

The homo erectus people I'm sure had their genetics overwhelmed.

Who best to ask is a draconic being that had annunaki inserted into the dna template. It would then describe how those circumstances came to be.

There are all sorts of descendants of all three groups wondering around all labeled with human. This is why there is so much conflict. The same games are being played now as there was then.

As far as where I came from on the family tree there it was the serpent people that became the problem for certain draconic tribes. That's what my dna speaks to me about. For other tribes it may have occurred differently, or after the serpent people attempted to make a power play for the draconic thrones and that agreement was made after serpentine influence had already infiltrated some draconic tribes.

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Original species. As opposed to hu-mans that were later developed in part by some of this genetic inbreeding.

It's hard to know yes, its possible, the confusion comes in when serpent and dragon become an interchangeable word.

I can on one hand see how an agreement like that made, on the other hand I can't. It could have been made with the serpent people with the understanding that dragon and serpent become an interchangeable word . To outsiders they appeared like the same people, save for how their minds were inhabited.

With the understanding also that draconic people in their pure essence were not well equipped to deal with parastical minds and hierarchies. Treaty would be in their nature but not underhanded treaty. They may have very well in their innocence entered into that sort of contract. This is no longer an issue with self realized draconic people.

I agree the draconic tribes were VERY afraid of how this planet turned. It was already occurring with the power play of the serpent people.

The serpent people I could very well see entering into this treaty and then overwhelming annunaki genetics in order to usurp draconic authority and take their thrones from them.

The homo erectus people I'm sure had their genetics overwhelmed.

Who best to ask is a draconic being that had annunaki inserted into the dna template. It would then describe how those circumstances came to be.

There are all sorts of descendants of all three groups wondering around all labeled with human. This is why there is so much conflict. The same games are being played now as there was then.

As far as where I came from on the family tree there it was the serpent people that became the problem for certain draconic tribes. That's what my dna speaks to me about. For other tribes it may have occurred differently, or after the serpent people attempted to make a power play for the draconic thrones and that agreement was made after serpentine influence had already infiltrated some draconic tribes.
    This is precisely what rings true for me as well... thanks Eagle

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ethan (22nd December 2014), Gemini (13th January 2013), InTheBackground (13th January 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Dragons? Yes, the indigenous DNA which was present on planet earth before the aliens came and messed with us, was the dragon energy. Whether it was already in homo erectus and this is where it was interbred, I don't know.

<-------------------------
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th January 2013), Gemini (13th January 2013), modwiz (23rd January 2013), seko (23rd January 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Ok so I am only a little bit in and this info is really exciting me. I have always thought of dragons as extremely noble and not evil monsters of folklore. My chinese astrology animal is snake, just like my partners so that makes for a very interesting pairing. I often have experiences in the astral where I have a draco/angel type body with great white wings. In these experiences I am compelled to "clean up" whatever space I am in, usually by focusing energy and literally blasting darker entities into oblivion.
    I have never thought much of these experiences because it felt like I was just tidying my bedroom or something (lol). I will continue reading and hopefully have more insight.

Thanks from a fellow gemini.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th January 2013), Gemini (17th January 2013), seko (23rd January 2013), skamandar (20th January 2013), spiritwind (18th January 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Just wanted to give this thread a little bump, as I found it to be an enjoyable read. Of course, it's impossible to determine the validity of things like this without first-hand experience (or that of someone close to you in whom you trust). It is at least a positive outlook and, as I mentioned, interesting to read.

By looking at his site, it appears that he offers healing via skype, but doesn't request payment unless the subject has affirmative results. If that is the case I would say that it supports his claims strongly (no charlatan would risk going out on a limb to that extent, IMO).

Speaking of which, has anyone here ever worked with him? I might actually be compelled to try if I had a webcam...

Anyway, thanks for sharing this Gemini
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Gemini (23rd January 2013), modwiz (23rd January 2013), seko (23rd January 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Sorry I am to lazy to un disable th right click on my site right now cuz my laptop is lagging.
    Below is a link to read of all my dragon experiences...
    Sorry for the inconvienience.
    http://the-unseen.webs.com/mydragons.htm
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Gemini (23rd January 2013), modwiz (23rd January 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

The fire breathing aspect of the Dragon is of interest to me- as i understand it, how the dragon can transform platinum into fire
    makes me think of another useage for "gold". Also, how the Dragon races are mater-centric: its leadership is primariy female. double x chromosome in human-speak. Dragon queens.
    also of interest; lei lines/dragon lines; that is, how the electro-magnetically charged arteries of planet earth are assocaited with dragon energy.
    This leads me to conclude that dragons live beneath the earth. They influence the earth (the stage we walk upon) and also the stars (compostela-field of stars).
    And vice-versa
    As above, so below.
    I know a little about the charge of lei lines having twice walked the traditional druidic/catholic pilgrimage route across northern Spain (El Camino de Santiago de Compostela). I will walk again soon. It is like a medicine for me.
    Energy points and portals are stronger in some places than others and the major towns have gothic cathedrals well adorned with dragon and serpent and "monster" like figurines.
    Architecture suggests that Dragon iconography is associated with Royalty. As is the snake....I see the two as inter-changeable-part of one another- much like the dance between dna and the soul.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), Dorjezigzag (23rd January 2013), Gemini (23rd January 2013)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Many of the artificial buildings that were put by degenerative religions scattered them along lines of power to subdue them. Indigenous people tended to make mumps, mounds and cairns from the earth along lei lines so not to interfere with naturally occurring energies, folks who wanted to rob them of power made artificial buildings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast