+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2010

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Censorship on the david icke forum

I created a thread on at the icke board in the The Awakening / What we Can Do section.

With the Titel : Could awakening be used to create a world gov?

Could global awakening be used to by the elite to established there wish for one world goverment?

I believe it`s a huge part of there plans.

It was deleted in less when 10 seconds.
    "We owe a place to the Jesuits in this chapter on secret societies, for more than any other they are a secret body and have a far closer connection with actual Masonry - in France and Germany at least - than people are generally aware of. The cry of an outraged public morality was raised against this order from its very birth in 1540." - Helena P. Blavatsky, ISIS UNVEILED

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Default Re: Censur on the david icke forum

How would they use global awakening?

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Hi there -

We at the Avalon Forum have no connection with the David Icke forum, and do not know any of the moderators there.

If a post "was deleted within 10 seconds" this would certainly be a technical problem... no moderator could react that fast.

If I were you I would simply assume it was a software error and post your contribution again - and see what happens. Sometimes there is no conspiracy when it's easy to assume that there may be one.

With best wishes, Bill

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (4th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Post it again and see what happens.

Keep us updated

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

And? I have to say that what goes on with regards to other forums isn't a concern of mine, smacks of gossip....however op if you want to discuss the topic of global elite and new age movement then fine, best start with more than just a sentence, isn't really a opening for debate. Also you may like to find a thread talking about infilteration of new age movement and see what has already been chatted about.
    M

7. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...drija-Puharich

might be a thread for you to take a look?
    Last edited by morguana; 17th October 2010 at 16:07.

8. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Could global awakening be used to by the elite to established there wish for one world government ?
    I think this is an important question ... IMHO the short answer is definitely yes. I will take the question into the thread I started here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-see-the-truth

and answer in more detail there ...

9. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Default Re: Censorship on the david icke forum

I wish the original poster on the Icke forum would git their english raight. It's hard to read and figure it out what they're saying.

10. Link to Post #89
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: Censorship on the david icke forum

Hi 14april2000,

Quote Posted by 14april2000 (here)
    I created a thread on at the icke board in the The Awakening / What we Can Do section.
    With the Titel : Could awakening be used to create a world gov?
    Could global awakening be used to by the elite to established there wish for one world goverment?
    I believe it`s a huge part of there plans.
    It was deleted in less when 10 seconds.
    If you have concerns about being censored (whether those concerns are legitimate or not, is a separate issue), why raise it here on Bill's forum? Bill and David, as best as I can discern, are good friends. IMHO, it's not cricket to use Bill's forum to cast aspersions against David's ... any more would it be cricket if someone had used David's forum to cast aspersions against Avalon. That's quintessential TPTB methodology: divide the sheep and combine the wool.

I hope you take my comment in the best way; for I can't believe you would knowingly want to come between friends.

11. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Post FR - David Icke: RACE HUMAINE, RELEVE-TOI ! (VOSTFR) - Mai 2010

FR - David Icke: RACE HUMAINE, RELEVE-TOI ! (VOSTFR) - Mai 2010

Dans cette interview à bâtons rompus avec Bill Ryan, David Icke expose ses vues sur les illusions du monde supposément solide dans lequel nous évoluons, les temps difficiles vers lesquels nous nous dirigeons, les manipulations basées sur toutes sortes de sentiments d'insécurité auxquels nous sommes soumis, mais aussi le formidable potentiel de transformation que tout cela représente. Il présente également ses vues originales sur notre lune et sur celles de Saturne. Et puis il évoque abondamment tout le système de contrôle à la Big Brother mis progressivement en place aux quatre coins de la planète, les dérives pédophiles et même les sacrifices d'enfants d'une certaine élite « illuminati » qui selon lui, y puise sa force de perversion et d'insatiable soif de contrôle et de pouvoir.

David Icke nous offre cependant un vibrant plaidoyer de libération de l'homme en cette période troublée. « Si nous prenons du recul et que nous nous focalisons sur Je suis conscience infinie [et le nom que je porte n'est jamais que mon expérience], alors cette époque de défis dans laquelle nous entrons sera bien plus facile parce que nous aurons sur ce qui se passe une perspective totalement différente. »

A propos des émeutes et de la guerre : « Où cela nous a-t-il menés ? Nulle part car on devient ce contre quoi on se bat. Vous savez, si vous pensez que répondre à l'agression par l'agression va faire avancer les choses... »

A propos de la soumission à l'autorité : « Et quand les populations en général sont soumises ou qu'elles ont peur de défier l'autorité, alors par définition, c'est le système de contrôle qui se met en place. » (...) « Par contre, si nous bougeons et déclarons que c'en est assez, c'est la dynamique tout entière qui commence à changer.
    Views:36
    3ratings
    Time:01:50:53More inEducation
    Last edited by Richard; 20th October 2010 at 18:18.

12. Link to Post #91
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re: FR - David Icke: RACE HUMAINE, RELEVE-TOI ! (VOSTFR) - Mai 2010

why does the text seem to be in french.. but not?

"Dans cette interview à bâtons rompus avec Bill Ryan, David Icke expose ses vues sur les illusions du monde supposément solide dans lequel nous évoluons, les temps difficiles vers lesquels nous nous dirigeons, les manipulations basées sur toutes sortes de sentiments d'insécurité "

13. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Celine, its the same as if you used a "é" in Céline.......some web formats don't put the accent and it confuses the software. Something like that...

14. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Translation...

In this interview with Bill Ryan desultory, David Icke exposes his views on the delusions of the supposedly solid world in which we operate, the hard times to which we are going, all based on manipulation kinds of feelings of insecurity which we are subjected, but also the tremendous transformative potential that this represents. He also has his original views on our moon and those of Saturn. And then he speaks extensively throughout the control system to the Big Brother gradually established at the four corners of the planet drifts pedophiles and even child sacrifice some elite "Illuminati" which he said draws its strength from perversion and insatiable thirst for power and control. David Icke, however we offer a heartfelt plea for release of rights in this troubled time. "If we stand back and that we focus on I am infinite consciousness [and the name I bear is never my experience], then the challenging times we are entering will be well easier because we will have on what happens a totally different perspective. At about the rioting and war: "Where are we conducted there? Nowhere because it is against which we fight. You know, if you think that answering aggression with aggression will make a difference ... "About the submission to authority:" And when people in general are or they are afraid to challenge authority, then by definition, c is the control system which is taking place. "(...)" By cons, if we move and declare that enough is enough, it's the whole dynamic that begins to change. "

vikiing
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

15. Link to Post #94
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Ahh d'accord...

i have been waiting a VERY long time for the techies of this forum to put the accent on my E..

thank you for the explanation

16. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Bonjour Alpha Zebra afin d'éviter cet amalgame de signe imcompréhensible je vous suggère de le copier sur Word et ensuite de recopier votre texte word sur ce forum. Ca fonctionne presque à tout coup en tout cas avec moi, votre synthaxe semble être Québécoise es-ce le cas?

Merci

Harfang des Neiges
    The economy is to serve the people, not the people to serve the economy -- Manfred Max-Neef

An Old Spanish proverb that says “civilization and anarchy are only seven meals apart''.

Un Vieux proverbe Espagnol qui dit ''la civilisation et l'anarchie ne sont qu'à 7 repas d'écart''.

17. Link to Post #96
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

ummm.. Project Avalon System bot?

18. Link to Post #97
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowy Owl (here)
    Bonjour Alpha Zebra afin d'éviter cet amalgame de signe imcompréhensible je vous suggère de le copier sur Word et ensuite de recopier votre texte word sur ce forum. Ca fonctionne presque à tout coup en tout cas avec moi, votre synthaxe semble être Québécoise es-ce le cas?

Merci

Harfang des Neiges

Pas quebecois... FR veut dire France

19. Link to Post #98
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    why does the text seem to be in french.. but not?

"Dans cette interview à bâtons rompus avec Bill Ryan, David Icke expose ses vues sur les illusions du monde supposément solide dans lequel nous évoluons, les temps difficiles vers lesquels nous nous dirigeons, les manipulations basées sur toutes sortes de sentiments d'insécurité "
    lol, fixed

20. Link to Post #99
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Snowy Owl (here)

Merci

Harfang des Neiges
    Bonjour Harfang lol, Alphazebra is a rss feed from youtube and not an actual live member.

Merci pour votre assistance

21. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Default David Icke forum....

I just tried to log on to David Icke and got a Not Found page.
    Anyone have this happen?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast