Default Re: David Icke forum....

Yes, its down for maintenance for a couple hours

2. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default Re: David Icke forum....

Thanks Celine, I was concerned for a while. Always ready for a time when tptb start their antics.

3. Link to Post #103
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default David Icke and What is wrong with the Moon ?

From David Icke site comes this article. Something is wrong with our Moon ?
    -------------

'An increasing number of people around the world have witnessed amazing changes in the location of Sun rise and set in summer and winter. Apparently this is being caused by the earth moving below the old ecliptic plane in summer and above it in winter!

The moon is also playing rodeo all over the sky....and the media says nothing.

I have read of reports (as yet unsubstantiated) that a "gag order" is in place and professionals dealing with the subject have had to sign non-disclosure agreements regarding these facts.

The Inuit peoples of the high arctic have published several stories regarding the changes in sun position at their locations and were told by a meteorologist that it is an "optical phenomenon unique to the extremely high horizon".

Yet these changes are visible all over the world. Ordinary citizens from all over the world are reporting their observations regarding the sun and moon changing their positions in the sky. And we're not just talking inches here.

The changes are amazing to say the least! The furthest north the sun traditionally appeared for thousands of years, was the tropic of cancer which passes through central mexico, yet now, at the beginning of summer, it can be witnessed to rise in the direction of maine and set in the direction of seattle.'

Read more: HUGE Media Blackout Regarding Earth and Moon Orbital Changes?

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3...rbital-changes

Last edited by MariaDine; 17th November 2010 at 02:11.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

granny (25th February 2011), Providence (13th February 2011), Rufs (9th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke and What is wrong with the Moon ?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/229/2...l_changes.html

HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes?

Unprecedented Earth changes are taking place at this time.

L.A. had a record cool summer and a few days after summer is over, they shoot up to a record high 113 degrees. Parts of Brazil and Bolivia shattered record cold temps and were colder than Antarctica for much of July, killing millions of fish, and many alligators and fresh water dolphins! Weather is going crazy around the world and all the mainstream media talks about is "climate change" "global warming"...etc. But they won't touch upon the True Cause, because for them it is too alarming.

An increasing number of people around the world have witnessed amazing changes in the location of Sun rise and set in summer and winter. Apparently this is being caused by the earth moving below the old ecliptic plane in summer and above it in winter! The moon is also playing rodeo all over the sky....and the media says nothing. I have read of reports (as yet unsubstantiated) that a "gag order" is in place and professionals dealing with the subject have had to sign non-disclosure agreements regarding these facts. The Inuit peoples of the high arctic have published several stories regarding the changes in sun position at their locations and were told by a meteorologist that it is an "optical phenomenon unique to the extremely high horizon". Yet these changes are visible all over the world. Ordinary citizens from all over the world are reporting their observations regarding the sun and moon changing their positions in the sky. And we're not just talking inches here. The changes are amazing to say the least! The furthest north the sun traditionally appeared for thousands of years, was the tropic of cancer which passes through central mexico, yet now, at the beginning of summer, it can be witnessed to rise in the direction of maine and set in the direction of seattle.

And according to the universities, the highest latitude that the moon reaches, is 28.5 degrees, yet for the last couple years at least, it has transgressed that number by a significant margin! One can watch the moon rise low in the south east and set in the southwest, at least from my position at 40 degrees north in the midwest U.S. and then, within two weeks time, it will rise high in the northeast and set in the northwest, far north of 28.5 degrees.

According to WIRED magazine and others, scientists are perplexed at the mysterious high tides, and reports of "giant rogue waves" coming out of the clear blue, and Tsunami are on the increase, as are earthquakes in populated areas around the world. Changes in the sun are being documented at a dizzying pace these days as well, and on the same day that a large asteroid hit jupiter this summer, something impacted Venus. These were observed on the same day!

One can easily observe the sun rising too far north in summer and too far south in winter and these changes are, themselves, in a state of change.

I have assembled a long list of reputable sources of information in support of my observations and those of others, that these events are indeed taking place.

God's Word reveals:

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." Luke 21:25-28

As a reader of 'Before it's news', I just thought that those among your readers who are interested, should have the opportunity to research these things for themselves.

TS

UPDATE:

Tracking huge global changes, as I have been doing for quite awhile now, I've seen various 'cause and effect' relationships between certain phenomenon. One example is that as the moon nears it's new northern limit each month, a large earthquake occurs, usually in the southern hemisphere. I have informed readers at various locations on the net to be aware of this relationship, which seems to be occurring rather like clockwork as of late. As of this writing, I have documented 4 examples of this apparent relationship, including the Christ Church New Zealand quake, and the 7.7 quake which just occurred. The rise and descent angles of the moon at it's northern most point, which it is nearing as we speak, tell a strange story indeed. For if one projects an imaginary arc continuing down below the horizon upon moon rise and set, in accordance with it's visible ascent/descent vectors, one can clearly see that the moon is not orbiting the center mass of the planet at this time. This spiraling orbit seems to have been set in motion as earth's orbit rises above the old ecliptic plane in winter and dips slightly below it in summer. It is at these times, start of winter and summer, that the moon would have been influenced to begin orbiting in the manner currently being displayed, which also would account for the sun rising and setting so far north in summer and south in winter. Think of how miniscule the change in earth orbit would have to be for us to witness a major change in latitude for sun rise/set, commensurate with changes in rise/set angles, which are surely what seem to be occurring at this time!

I kept track of the sun last summer, from my position at 40 degrees north latitude in the midwest U.S. . For almost a month or so, a couple weeks before and after June 21st, I could watch the sun rise at an odd angle roughly in the direction of Maine, and descend at the same strange angle toward sunset, roughly in the direction of seattle. What really piqued my interest was that the sun's after glow was visible well after sundown and this eerie glow proceeded northward and was quite visible until about 1:30AM disappearing until about 3:30AM as the glow crossed beneath the north pole, then began to glow brighter and brighter until the sun popped up in the north east.

This seems to be a sure indicator that earth's orbit has changed and is moving above the old ecliptic plane in winter, and below it in summer! Such activity would also account for the moon's new orbital track, initiated at winter or summer solstice and exacerbated at those points in earth's orbit. These changes are constantly in flux due to an intimidating number of cosmic/physics variables!

As the moon reaches it's monthly northern limit over the next few days, pay particular attention to it's rise and set angles, it's apparent planar traversing arc, and you will see that it clearly cannot be orbiting the earth's center mass. As one waits a couple weeks or so and views it's orbit at it's southern extreme, one may realize that it does not take a physics expert to determine that the moon's orbit has changed considerably. It is orbiting in a 'spiral' fashion, rising and setting WELL north of the old northern maximum declination of 28.5 degrees north latitude. Notice on the university chart below, how far the moon USED to travel (north and south) over the course of an entire year. Look up and notice how far north and south it now swings in a single month, and how far north of the old maximum of 28.5 degrees north it rises and sets once a month.
    Last edited by MariaDine; 17th November 2010 at 11:48.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

aikisaw (17th February 2011), John Parslow (25th February 2011), Rufs (9th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #105
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I agree something is going on with the Moon and Sun from my own observations here in the UK. The Sun rises and sets significantly differently and i don't believe that this can be explained by precession of the equinoxes etc. The only problem i have is i can imagine the scientific community being silenced about this but surely with all the thousands of amateur astronomers out there someone would have come forward with concrete evidence. I am no expert on such matters but have noticed this change myself. cheers,
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

granny (25th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #106
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Please Google - "Late Harvest Moon BHM" and wade through 5 pages of prolific evidence of these events now taking place.
    Dont bother searching google for "Late Harvest Moon BHM" I got sick of looking after 24 pages!!!!!!!!!
    The pages are full of telling people to "Please Google - "Late Harvest Moon BHM" and wade through 5 pages of prolific evidence of these events now taking place."

If anyone has the real link please let me know. What a frustrating waste of time

10. Link to Post #107
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

maybe all the planets in this system are having reduced magnetic poles and are interacting with each other differently

11. Link to Post #108
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Can't find anything on the net on it other than the link posted. But, I have noticed this with my own eyes. The moon usually rises at end of our street in the early evening. Last year I noticed a few days where it had risen behind the house behind ours. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why.

I haven't noticed anything untoward as yet this year but will keep my eyes open and let you guys know if I notice anything strange......

12. Link to Post #109
    Ilie Pandia

Hello guys,

While myself have noticed the moon not rising where it used to I am asking myself it this would be an abnormal trajectory wouldn't all the amateur astronomer start fires on the net? Main stream media may say nothing but what about all the people hat have a hobby to gaze at the stars.... they should have observed that they need to change the telescope position to follow the moon... and it were strange it would be all over the net.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Enquiring1 (13th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

It appears that this story has had many manifestations over the months, the earliest one being in September: http://geology.rockbandit.net/2010/0...uake-activity/ It was from this reference (the last post in the messages column) that I came across this link: http://www.divulgence.net/ which could explain some of what is going on. It does seem to dwell on climate change, I agree we're having climate change but not global warming because of CO2, so you should take from the site what you will.

In any case there are several versions out there of 'Google "late harvest moon bhm"' out there which at times uses a different passage of the scripture, and that does seem to suggest that either a lot of people are wanting to jump on the band wagon and claim the article as theirs, or someone is sending out different versions to try and spread the story out amongst the search engines (a typical ploy to get our articles out to far and wide ;-) ). I also suggest something afoot as they suggest to Google a search term, when they could just give a direct link / s to what they want us to see.

By the way the harvest moon was late last year: http://www.space.com/spacewatch/0910...vest-moon.html but that was predicted and normal.

Best regards,

Steve

15. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

While I haven't hardly noticed the moon too much, I have noticed that the old axiom of "Longer nights, shorter days" for the fall/winter is no longer true. The sun should not be up at 6:45am but for some reason, that's how early it rises. Granted, that's not accounting for daylight savings.

Then again, I see the link title and my prejudice against Sorcha Faal rears its' ugly head.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

JoshERTW (17th November 2010), Rufs (9th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Thanks for the divulgence link, Steve A. It seems like doom and gloom at first but it's mandatory reading for any member of this forum. We need to have an idea of where these earth changes may take us so that we may prepare.

18. Link to Post #113
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Hate to say "I told you so". I started a few threads in the past Avalon forum and one recently on this new Avalon regarding the way the moon looks different, almost as though it had revolved to the left as I look at it in the UK by about 20 degrees.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ifferent-angle

Also, I noticed last night that Orion rose lower, it is usually just above my roof and now it almost cant be seen from the same spot.

I have to say magnetic north still seems around the same place, Its just all above that seems to have moved around...

Ammit
    Last edited by Ammit; 17th November 2010 at 10:17.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

19. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

This thread is some evidence that indeed some rather dramatic changes have occurred with the orbit of the moon. All of your observations are appreciated as I too have noticed the moon hanging around where it did not seem to normally be at close to the same time each night, and the position seemed odd.

20. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Fact... The moon is tidally locked by earth's gravity and can not jump around the sky, even a little bit. The changes in the orbit of the earth around the sun are measured in millimeters per year, and it would take literally millions of years for humans to notice a difference. The idea that scientists all around the world could have a universal gag order placed on them seems, to me, a fantasy.

If the sun changed positions in the sky enough to be noticeable to humans, it would have a catastrophic effect on earth in terms of both climate, weather, and its revolution.

So, my conclusion..., avalonian friends, is that one must keep our «eyes» open...either way . And try to «see» through the Info presented to us.

Love
    MD

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Alan (17th November 2010), Ba-ba-Ra (17th November 2010), Bill Ryan (17th November 2010), Enquiring1 (13th January 2011), firstlook (9th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #116
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Fact... is something that changes over time, 1500`s the earth was flat, fact..
    I think we all need an open mind as to what we are fed over the years as fact and fiction as Collumbus found out, not everything is what it seems...
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

23. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...degrasse-tyson

about the discovery of water on the Moon...and more...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some interesting videos for you , Ammit . Love MD

Last edited by MariaDine; 17th November 2010 at 19:17.

24. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Fact... The moon is tidally locked by earth's gravity and can not jump around the sky, even a little bit. The changes in the orbit of the earth around the sun are measured in millimeters per year, and it would take literally millions of years for humans to notice a difference. The idea that scientists all around the world could have a universal gag order placed on them seems, to me, a fantasy.

If the sun changed positions in the sky enough to be noticeable to humans, it would have a catastrophic effect on earth in terms of both climate, weather, and its revolution.

So, my conclusion..., avalonian friends, is that one must keep our «eyes» open...either way . And try to «see» through the Info presented to us.

Love
    MD
    I have to agree. I'm mildly bothered by what quite a few people have reported about (e.g.) the sun rising and setting where it's not meant to be, but what MD states is correct as best I know: if all that huge cosmic machinery started to shift around even to a small extent, we'd certainly know about it in no uncertain way.

I present the following as a curiosity with no judgment or conclusion attached.

A couple of years ago (before Dan Burisch was 'taken back' in summer 2009 and became grossly unreliable), I asked Dan for his opinion about what some insisted was a sort of "slow pole shift". I referenced the reports about the sun setting in different places - etc.

His response was fascinating. He said that as best as he understood, these reports were correctly observed but what was really happening was a kind of physical optical illusion due to light rays being refracted by some unusual quality of space that we were passing through.

The above is my paraphrase (not a quote from Dan), but I got what he was saying. I asked him for more information, because I was more than interested, and this seemed very highly strange (and very highly important, if true).

I have some physics background, but I could not understand how this could work. Normally light is only bent in space by very strong gravitational fields (e.g. passing close to a star or a black hole).

His response was that he had a limited understanding of the complex physics involved - which in some way involved a distortion of space and time, and he would have to consult a Majestic physicist for a better explanation. That never arrived...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th November 2010 at 16:33.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (4th November 2014), Ba-ba-Ra (17th November 2010), crosby (9th February 2011), Ernie Nemeth (6th February 2011), firstlook (9th February 2011), John Parslow (18th November 2010), JoshERTW (17th November 2010), rosie (17th November 2010), sandy (28th January 2011), Unified Serenity (13th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

...I could not understand how this could work. Normally light is only bent in space by very strong gravitational fields (e.g. passing close to a star or a black hole)
    Bill, you've got me thinking - It may be true that light is only "bent," as in pulled away in a parabolic sense, in the presence of massive gravity, but Light is refracted at a specific angle anytime it goes from one media (i.e. substance - like air, water, cheese) to another - with the angle dependent on the differences between the media involved.

Think of what happens to your hand when you put it in a pool of water, it looks distorted, but if your eyes are also under the water, it looks normal, since your frame of reference is from within the same media as what you are observing.

Perhaps then the changes people have noticed is a change of media between where we are and where the moon/sun is - i.e. perhaps something chemically or energentically in our atmosphere or perhaps even in the "space" in between our atmosphere and the moon/sun? This would also indicate that the "change" is occuring outside of the media in which we reside.

Thoughts?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Edit - I have also felt something was different in the sun/moon cycles for a few months now - though I couldn't quite put my finger on it in a mathematical sense, as its not like I kept careful records of my observations. This thread is actually the first place I've read about it too, so I don't think I was imagining things dues to suggestion.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

firstlook (9th February 2011), selinam (13th February 2011), Shelfield (9th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #120
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

just a note, I have a keychain compass that no longer points to north...

the dial is still floating so I'm at a lost what changed after it worked perfect for so many years

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast