+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: David Icke 2010

1. Link to Post #141
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Human race get of your knees

MOD'S, if you do not wosh for this link to be here, please remove thread.

Irish

http://www.fileserve.com/file/d5gQPrS
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

fifi (8th January 2011), selaviv (7th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke and What is wrong with the Moon ?

I have seen the same 'strange' nightly moons over the past month or so. The moon seems to wax/wane on the top/bottom vs the left/right sides, just as is shown in his video. I just don't ever remember seeing the moon's shadow half like that.

G

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3...rbital-changes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ZZZ For This Post:

Abhaya (28th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Germany Avalon Member HeatherJJAnderson's Avatar
    Thanks

The moon is in a stable orbit. It is not going anywhere, it is space itself that is changing and needs to looked at more closely. Ancient technology does not use Super-Luminal travel, that is truly an ancient and ineffective mode of transportation.
    Event Horizon was an important film because it got the premise right.

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Even without a direct relationship with what you say, the book "Regina" by Vicente Blasco Piña, among other things, speaks of the ritual was done in 1968 in the lunar pyramid in Mexico, in order to block, for a few months, the influence of the moon on earth and also change the heart's chakra from Tibet to Mexico.
    Saludos
    Daniel

7. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Would a black hole alter the way we see things in space if it was close enough to earth (ie.e bend the light so creating an optical illusion) ??????????????????.
    I agree a black hole would be disasterous if it was in our neighbourhood. But if it was the close approach of Nibiru/Wormwood/PlanetX/Dwarf Star/Nemesis/Sun's twin - well that's another matter entirely.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

I find this to be a fascinating topic. Where the sun rises and sets has definitely changed here. We've been actively noticing for about six months or so. Definitely completely different from last winter. It seemed to rise much farther south earlier than ever before, and still seems to set close to due west. This is easy to notice because there is a big building blocking the sun and to see the sun rise south of the building was quite strange to see happen weeks earlier than just last winter.

Now I'm going to have to see what's up with the moon.

Now as for magnetic north, this house used to face magnetic north. When you stand in front of the house with a compass, it does not point north anymore. Is it the magnetic pole or electromagnetic interference from man-made junk? Couldn't tell ya. All I can tell you is the compass is definitely different.

That's it for my bits on this one!

9. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

October 20 2011 I saw a craft tracking the moon across the night sky. It was a glowing brite white and very round.
    A few years ago I had gone camping when a gentelman from another camping spot came over and pointed out a craft in the
    sky, We both packed quickly and left for it appeared the craft was 75 feet away. As the craft got close to the full moon
    I stop to watch it pass by the moon. It did not pass infront of the moon it passed behind the moon. I looked at the edge of
    moon and followed the edge of the moon all the way across to make sure that what I was seeing was real. I estimated
    the craft at 2000 miles in lenght. I beleave the moon is being moved by this civilisation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wesly For This Post:

Trail (20th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

what are the chances with all the possibility's of are universe that when we have a eclipse that the moon is the same size as the sun ? think about that ! the moon is not what we think nothing is anymore and we all know that we just need to feel it.
    Chris....... Free your mind

12. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Pointed out nicely - Thanks!

Rufs

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Fact... The moon is tidally locked by earth's gravity and can not jump around the sky, even a little bit. The changes in the orbit of the earth around the sun are measured in millimeters per year, and it would take literally millions of years for humans to notice a difference. The idea that scientists all around the world could have a universal gag order placed on them seems, to me, a fantasy.

If the sun changed positions in the sky enough to be noticeable to humans, it would have a catastrophic effect on earth in terms of both climate, weather, and its revolution.

So, my conclusion..., avalonian friends, is that one must keep our «eyes» open...either way . And try to «see» through the Info presented to us.

Love
    MD
    Pointed out nicely - Thanks!

Rufs

13. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by JoshERTW (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

...I could not understand how this could work. Normally light is only bent in space by very strong gravitational fields (e.g. passing close to a star or a black hole)
    Bill, you've got me thinking - It may be true that light is only "bent," as in pulled away in a parabolic sense, in the presence of massive gravity, but Light is refracted at a specific angle anytime it goes from one media (i.e. substance - like air, water, cheese) to another - with the angle dependent on the differences between the media involved.

Think of what happens to your hand when you put it in a pool of water, it looks distorted, but if your eyes are also under the water, it looks normal, since your frame of reference is from within the same media as what you are observing.

Perhaps then the changes people have noticed is a change of media between where we are and where the moon/sun is - i.e. perhaps something chemically or energentically in our atmosphere or perhaps even in the "space" in between our atmosphere and the moon/sun? This would also indicate that the "change" is occuring outside of the media in which we reside.

Thoughts?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Edit - I have also felt something was different in the sun/moon cycles for a few months now - though I couldn't quite put my finger on it in a mathematical sense, as its not like I kept careful records of my observations. This thread is actually the first place I've read about it too, so I don't think I was imagining things dues to suggestion.
    Very interesting thoughts. Thankyou

14. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

If I may refer to one personal example: in the middle of the night last summer, I was travelling west on a highway: 43.59'09.17" N and 79.46'55.50" W. The moon appeared to be massive in the sky, as if you could reach out and touch it - I cannot describe it. As I was driving, I attempted to take a photo of it with my phone; however, it really didn't turn out. I've notice odd things about the moon... for me, these things are interesting, however! There are global shifts going on; notice reports of more airports being temporarily closed for recalibration lately?

15. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member Providence's Avatar
    Thanks

I am very happy to see that someone else saw the moon in this phase. One night last week I stepped outside and looked up at the moon and what i saw bothered me, the moon was 2/3 shadowed, but not in the east-west orientation as I have always known it to be, but rather it was in a north-south configuration. I really thought that I was witnessing a lunar eclipse. I came back inside and searched the internet for scheduled lunar eclipses and found nothing on this date, or even close for that matter. I tried to find anything that would give me a logical reason for what I saw but came up empty.
    I was born and raised in Kentucky, and I don't know what this means, but I don't ever remember seeing this type of thing during my lifetime. I was, and still am, very bothered by what I saw. And I thought there would be some explanation in the media, but I found nothing about this phenomenon, and the silence just made me question myself and my perception of the event.
    Thank you so much for this posting!

16. Link to Post #153
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Here is a side note. I would like some feedback from our female members on this or male members who can ask female friends and not get smacked! My monthly cycle has been very erratic the last 3 months. My cycle matched perfectly with the moons cycle. Then I stopped for two months and now this month is started again very heavily. (Not trying to be graphic just factual). Women are keenly linked to the moon, and the tidal pull.

Are any other women experiencing something being off kilter a bit?

17. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not noticed anything with the moon, but definitely something with the sun.

In my backyard I had a gazebo with a canvas shade top. During the summer the sun would set on one side and it would be blazing hot and I was unable to enjoy being there during the last hours of the day. So I hung another canvas like tarp as a wall on one side of the gazebo to block the setting sun and provide shade. I would roll it up and down, depending on the time of day.

I didn't need to use it this past summer, at all! The sun was completely different. I have no explanation for this. The original canopy/gazebo was bolted to a deck, so that couldn't have shifted, even a little bit. No tree issues that could change that so dramatcally either. I was completely stumped. but it appeared to me as if the sun was setting lower on the horizon to where the home behind me blocked the rays during that time of day.

It's really kind of crazy to think about and I haven't mentioned this to anyone before, because well it makes no sense. It is certainly bizarre.
    -Do

18. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

I have noticed in the past year or two that the moon does not appear to be going through its phases in the same manner as it did all of my life. I am 60 years old. I have been keeping an eye on the sun, moon and constellations for 30 or so years, as a layperson who simply enjoys with a sense of awe the wonder of it all.

In the past several years it seems to me the heavenly bodies are not acting as they used to act. For instance, I learned to tell whether the moon was waxing full or waning towards a new moon by the word DOC. If the moon was waxing full, it would be curved to the right side giving the appearance of a D. When if was full it was a O, and when it was waning it was curved to the left side, giving the appearence of a C. Hence DOC.

Now, as the creator of this thread illustrates, when the moon is waxing full, it is no longer a D. It is more like a U. Then an O, then an upside down U. (Sorry I don't have a symbol to show an upside down U.)

I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

P.S. I also have noticed starting 4 or 5 years ago that the time of year in which the seasons change has been shifting. We in the USA think of Winter in Dec-Feb, Spring in March-May, Summer in June-Aug, and Fall in Sept-Nov. In my view I'd move the seasons 1 to 2 months later. E.g. Winter Jan/Feb-March/April. Spring April/May-June/July. etc...

I wonder if there is any connection between my sense of this and the recent revelation that the Zodiac signs may be off by 1 to 2 months.
    Last edited by Satori; 14th February 2011 at 01:34.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

DianeKJ (14th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #156
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I haven't been watching the moon, however, I do watch the sun. Every morning, I start my meditation by looking at the sun shine through my lace curtains. Correction, I used to be able to look at the sun in the morning. I can no longer see it through that window in the morning, because it is now rising further north.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8