+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: To my knowledge there are no real Free Energy devices

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: To my knowledge there are no real Free Energy devices

I'm sorry Eaglespirit, but this video proves nothing. All he is measuring is a voltage, but without simultaneously measuring the current in the same circuit, he can't tell how much power he is generating. Watts, or voltage TIMES current is power. If this video author does not understand that very basic equation, I seriously doubt he is discovering anything new.

Griff

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), Mike (14th January 2013), Nick Matkin (2nd July 2013), RMorgan (13th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Griff (here)
    I'm sorry Eaglespirit, but this video proves nothing. All he is measuring is a voltage, but without simultaneously measuring the current in the same circuit, he can't tell how much power he is generating. Watts, or voltage TIMES current is power. If this video author does not understand that very basic equation, I seriously doubt he is discovering anything new.

Griff
    Hello Grif...Wishing You Well!

Please take a look at his progress leading up to the current prior video if you have the time some time:
    https://youtube.com/user/MrAnguswangus/videos

And also the links he provides of another friend doing similar work.

A comment of his to a question...if anyone looks into the questions and answers I feel it shows he is almost there:

Not a problem, I can understand that it can be hard to visualize what I have in mind. The motor simply turns the wheel.The other motor coils were just a different type of motor. Yes, it wasn't quite going fast enough to show the force with 1 coil set,remember, the wheel is heavy.I get the wheel turning(a few hundred rpm)and then engage the coils.The wheel speeds up. If I then reduce the power to the motor to it's initial rpm before engaging coils,eventually I won't need the motor,just a rip cord

I am simply showing that there are enough 'active' tinkerers now that it IS going to break wide open.

I also feel that Adam(tap on, tap off, tapper) truly has enough 'on-hands' knowledge to get a small home powered.

We shall see.

I am a master carpenter/building contractor and have not done any personal 'tinkering' myself...but somehow know we can power a home through a portable generator once there is enough torque and regulation of speed when the power is drawn in volume from "free' turning wheels of this nature, that's all.
    I have personally done things in the building arena where most people 'right there' felt I could not do it...and I have done things(usually solo) time and again because I simply "knew" somehow I could do it and went with it and did it. And please understand this is not bragging...I just know that something is going to break free any time now...and will not be stopped this time.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

araucaria (14th January 2013), donk (14th January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (14th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Could somebody please tell me what the parameters or guidelines of exactly what the topic of ‘free energy’ entails?

Technology that perpetually creates energy that financially costs nothing?

Technology that doesn’t use natural resources to create energy so therefore free?

Costs nothing to build, therefore ‘free’?

Costs the consumer nothing to use, therefore free?

Metaphysical energy produced spiritually (?) by humans that therefore can be transformed?

All of the above? None of the above?

I don’t know what we are talking about here. Yeah dumb blonde old lady brain fart I guess. I tried to follow Wade’s thread and was totally lost on that one too.

What is the basic definition of ‘free energy’ so I can find the proper train of thought to follow these type threads . . . . . Please

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

blufire,

as I understand it,
    basically it is a device / machine that outputs more energy than it consumes.
    it doesnt matter how much the device cost to build, as long as it powers itself and produces surplus energy.
    that free energy everybody is looking for, seems to come from the ether or zero point field and is electricity.

Costs the consumer nothing to use, therefore free? ..........YES

Metaphysical energy produced spiritually (?) by humans that therefore can be transformed? .............MAYBE

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

donk (14th January 2013), eaglespirit (14th January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), RMorgan (13th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

...and this was posted by Carmody earlier:
    http://www.bsmhturk.com/gallery.php

Selected a video showing it in operation:

.......imho, all enough of us have to do is get this energy firmly planted in our psyche/consciousness and spread it around in thought, word and action and it will break wide open...that makes spirituality and science ONE thing. By US...We Are Powerful In Unison and CAN make it happen!
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 14th January 2013 at 00:13.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

araucaria (14th January 2013), Belle (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), donk (14th January 2013), Eram (14th January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), meeradas (14th January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013), RunningDeer (14th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

My understanding is the concept turns the energy all around us (etheric?) not attached to physical resource of any kind into usable (by us, physically) energy (ie work, electricity)...correct?

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)

.......imho, all enough of us have to do is get this energy firmly planted in our psyche/consciousness and spread it around in thought, word and action and it will break wide open...that makes spirituality and science ONE thing. By US...We Are Powerful In Unison and CAN make it happen!
    replacing the fan with a PMA generator, (a windmill style Permanent Magnet) floating the shaft on a magnetic field for no drag, have the coils out on start up then slide it into the field slow enough not to stop the generator and you have free energy, when will the PMA stop? when with the earth stop spinning around the sun...

a jump starter we used was a 3500 RPM battery powered circular saw, careful though, not grounded right you can have lightening strikes coming from the machine. put a loop back so it was always charged.

I was trying to push the concept into mainstream using gas instead of the magnetics, but they realized I was also sharing how to power the Prius with 99% water along with it, Smack Generator HHO with modified cylinders so they could handle water... HHO and Natural Gas can be used...

Click image for larger version

Name:	the future.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	20039
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 14th January 2013 at 00:56.

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Just say I'm a stupid copy cat that only understand established scientific theories. This will bring some respect from others.
    "Free Energy is not exist?" Skeptics are professionals who have zero creativity. General public believe in whatever they say without out questioning thanks to the dumbing down copy cat education.

Also it's quite bizzare. Average Joes who eagerly supports establishment which causes miserable world in first place. The Stockholm syndrome in massive scale.

How about Permaculture? When I said "I can grow rice without digging soil, pesticides, herbicides, and farm machines." Even after I harvested 80 kgs of rice, people refused to accept it. To them Permaculture won't be possible until a university professor tell it in TV news.

I'm absolutely convinced that humans have ability to turn Earth into living paradise.

@blufire

I found common denominator from Free Energy and Permaculture. They both work with nature in harmonious way not against it. Conventional agriculture destroy soils and all living creatures, which why food production began to drop and create huge environmental problems in world wide. Why Mad Cow disease came from? Stupid humans started to feed dead cows to cows because it's cheap.
    The energy efficiency and productivity of Permaculture is many times higher than conventional agriculture. A good example is traditional farmers can't grow edible plants without using big amount of resources and labor work because what they do is against mighty nature.

I answer the questions based on my understanding of Free Energy.
    Quote Could somebody please tell me what the parameters or guidelines of exactly what the topic of ‘free energy’ entails?
    Free Energy is clean, environmental friendly, nondestructive energy. Renewable energy,i.e. wind, solar, hydro, is not Free Energy because it demands natural resources and limitation. Mobility is another downside of renewable energy.

Quote Technology that perpetually creates energy that financially costs nothing?
    I would say it is big misunderstanding. Free Energy technologies itself must have initial investment and maintenance cost because machines break down. Once a FE generator creates electricity as the operation time goes longer, the cost of electric power virtually disappear or minimal. For instance, you buy a $1,000 FE generator rated 1,000 Watt. Assuming it produces electricity by converting magnetic field energy, the energy costs drop by number of hours it runs. 1,000 hours produces 1,000 Watt/$1,000 = $1 /Watt. 2,000 Watt (2,000 hours) yields $0.5/Watt. Running it for a month as refrigerator power supply, 5040 hours per month (24 hr x 7 days x 4 weeks), which yield $0.20/Watt. Half year makes $0.00003/Watt ($1 / 30,240 Watt).

As you see the user eventually gets free electricity. Added bonus is you don't have to worry about blackout when the grid goes down. Get another unit for charging electric car or scooter. No more fuel money. Get one to heat water and indoor air. People spend 80% of income to buy energy. Corporations make profit out of energy. The government put tax on it.

They can not put meter on FE power generators once it gets in general public. Would I return it to government after having energy independence where life becomes free? So they killed Nicola Tesla and many others technically for 20th century.

Quote Technology that doesn’t use natural resources to create energy so therefore free?
    "Free" means end user's ownership. FE technologies provide energy independence of the user.

Quote Costs nothing to build, therefore ‘free’?
    That's impossible. Again "Free" means ownership of usage right and unlimited amount of energy by the end user.

Quote Costs the consumer nothing to use, therefore free?
    How we value people's labor and energy to produces stuff? It's absurd how people even think they can get something from nothing? Partly because we are so entrenched by distorted reality under financial gangsters. The gangsters create nonexistent values - fiat money - out of nothing, use it to generate profit and it seems to work very well. Does it?

Quote Metaphysical energy produced spiritually (?) by humans that therefore can be transformed?
    It is possible. The Zero Point energy is everywhere in space by Quantum theory. If human changes its body structure at molecular level to harness energy in space, i.e light or potential electric energy or ZP energy, human becomes more free being.

Quote All of the above? None of the above?
    I would say all of the above.
    Last edited by Hughe; 14th January 2013 at 01:20.
    For free society!

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

blufire (15th January 2013), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), D-Day (14th January 2013), eaglespirit (14th January 2013), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

it cost the environment zero to use...

that is free...

That, is illegal...

found out the hard way...

if it doesn't use fuel it is illegal to manufacture...

go figure...

but wait, didn't someone say...

"Clean Energy is no longer science fiction..."

the patents have been released...

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2ouOgm...v=YU47blakiiI/

SALT Water powered ..now ur talkin! Dont know wht stage this is in, but it would b quite something!
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th January 2013), eaglespirit (14th January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (18th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was doing some research in this field, some years ago, and I found a company named Steorn who was claiming to have discovered an over-unity technology. This article is dated 2010: http://pesn.com/2010/01/30/9501608_S...ion_completed/
    I sort of abandoned the whole thing so I don't have any updates, but IMO the whole thing went a bit quiet.
    They seem serious and dedicated but on their website today I don't think there is all the mention of overunity that there was years ago, they say they work on "Delayed magnetic field propagation".
    Has anyone else looked into this company's technology?
    Another interesting technology that some companies tried out was based on producing energy from the 'cavitation' phenomenon...but again, after several years there doesn't seem to have been any significant development beyond the initial high hopes many of us had.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (18th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Most are stolen immediately by the NWO !
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    blufire,

as I understand it,
    basically it is a device / machine that outputs more energy than it consumes.
    Well, explosives do that.

I needs to be practical... So I think some more parameters are needed for the definition:

It should not consume itself - so it should work for a long time.

It should cost less to make than the energy produced over a certain period of time. No point having a 1kW generator that costs a million dollars.

It must be capable of having the energy output tapped and converted (if necessary) into a useable form. If I gave you a Sirian z-beam generator that works by gravity wave riding, you would not be able to use the energy it creates[1].

I suspect that people are making practical free energy devices, but the ones who are still alive knew enough to keep quiet about it.

Anchor..

[1] this is a joke, but is sort of a valid point - if you cant use the energy, its not free energy. I do not have an over-unity device and I don't know anyone who has.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

As far as perpetual motion machines go. Well where standing on one........ Planet Earth. What makes this giant organism rotate. The biggest perpetual machine powered by the perpetual universe. Thats free energy right there.

PS The sun is an incredible Free Energy device as well.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 14th January 2013 at 03:48.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th January 2013), eaglespirit (14th January 2013), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), Referee (14th January 2013), thunder24 (14th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey mate,

I´m yet to see any free energy device that really works as well, with proper energy input and output measurements taken by an independent and unbiased group.

I´ve seen many misunderstood gadgets or concepts being called free energy devices and, of course, a few scams as well.

However, I believe it´s just a matter of time until we figure it out.

Maybe we´re close...Let´s see what will happen with Keshe´s device and the e-cat device...Both seem promising, but I´ll believe them only when I see them working in practical energy generating situations.

Raf.
    Hey Raf, neither have I ever seen a free energy device, but when I read Dr Brian O'Leary, a scientist who likely was murdered for his involvement in this field, say that he has personally witnessed proof of concept all over the world, I sit up and listen.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th January 2013), eaglespirit (14th January 2013), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013), Referee (14th January 2013), RMorgan (14th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Quote Posted by wobbegong (here)
    I was doing some research in this field, some years ago, and I found a company named Steorn who was claiming to have discovered an over-unity technology. This article is dated 2010: http://pesn.com/2010/01/30/9501608_S...ion_completed/
    I sort of abandoned the whole thing so I don't have any updates, but IMO the whole thing went a bit quiet.
    They seem serious and dedicated but on their website today I don't think there is all the mention of overunity that there was years ago, they say they work on "Delayed magnetic field propagation".
    Has anyone else looked into this company's technology?
    from http://dispatchesfromthefuture.com/2...rom_steor.html

The jury is in: No free energy from Steorn

Steorn became known to the public back in 2006, when they ran a brazen full-page ad in The Economist declaring their discovery of free energy technology, and calling for a jury of scientists to "test our technology and report your findings to the world." After nearly three long years that jury has reported their findings today, and they do not bode well for Steorn.

The jury, whose identities have not been made public until today, have posted a blog to announce their findings. The announcement reads:

In August 2006 the Irish company Steorn published an advertisement in the Economist announcing the development of “a technology that produces free, clean and constant energy”. Qualified experts were sought to form a “jury” to validate these claims.
    Twenty-two independent scientists and engineers were selected by Steorn to form this jury. It has for the past two years examined evidence presented by the company. The unanimous verdict of the Jury is that Steorn's attempts to demonstrate the claim have not shown the production of energy. The jury is therefore ceasing work.

The jury consists of scientists and engineers in relevant fields from Europe and North America, from industry, universities and government laboratories. Information about individual members can be found at http://stjury.ning.com/

R.I.MacDonald
    Chairman, Steorn Jury

Steorn soon issued a rebuttal on their news page:

Steorn today confirmed that the internet ‘blog’ stjury.ning.com had been posted on behalf of members of the Jury of scientists that Steorn had engaged to conduct an independent review of its Orbo Technology.
    In a statement, Steorn CEO, Sean McCarthy said that “he was grateful to the Jury members for the time and effort that they had devoted to the process.”

McCarthy continued on to state that he “fully understood the frustration of the Jury members with respect to the time that the process was taking. Implementing Orbo in a reliable and consistent manner had remained a challenge for the organization, one that we had made no secret of. Due to these difficulties we had focused on providing the Jury with test data relating to the underlying magnetic effect behind Orbo. This work concluded at the end of 2008.”

McCarthy concluded by stating that “during 2009 the company had resolved the key technical problems related to the implementation of Orbo and is now focused on commercial launch towards the end of this year, at which time academic and engineering validation would be released concurrent with public demonstrations”.

As I see it there have always been three possibilities for Steorn: either they truly have free energy technology, or they're a fraud, or they're mistaken and delusional. Today's development can be taken as weighty evidence that they are, in fact, mistaken and delusional.

Some have suggested that the jury never existed, that Steorn had made it all up as part of a scam. This idea has been refuted, and with such clumsiness on Steorn's part that it becomes clear that they had little idea of what they were doing when they commissioned this jury. If after three years they could not present convincing evidence for this effect, then in the best case they were irresponsibly premature in announcing their discovery to the world &mdash and in the worst case, there never was a discovery at all, it was just a series of mistaken measurements.

Steorn now states that they've solved the technical problems (or rather just the "key technical problems", meaning there may well be others left unsolved) standing in the way of implementing Orbo in a "reliable and consistent manner." Why had they not bothered to address these problems before announcing it to the world and signing up a jury to test it? The fact that Steorn has behaved with such unfounded confidence in the past gives me little comfort that they know what they're doing now.

With this jury announcement, the clock is ticking for Steorn. Only the most foolish investors would continue to pour millions of dollars into a company that has so thoroughly failed a test that it had set up for itself. Steorn has stated, again today, that they intend to release Orbo commercially toward the end of 2009. If this does not occur, I expect that it is finally the end of the show.

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

What are called free energy devices are actually alternative energy devices, each with its own set of disadvantages and disadvantages (a mixture of factors such as cost, pollution, reliability, output, safety, size, political and corporate will, and so on).

Methinks we just have to find another word to use that is more accurate in describing these devices, because the word free is too misleading.

Personally, my ultimate dream of generating heat and light and energy to do work is to do purely through intent, in a safe way (in simplistic terms, a wave of my hand and that heavy bookcase moves a few centimetes to the left and a few centimetres close to the wall!).

In the meanwhile, I dream of tapping solar energy (for heating and light) and rainwater - a farm in Africa that is completely off the grid!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th January 2013), Marianne (14th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #38
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Chris82 (here)
    To my knowledge there are no such devices.
    Here's one:

from http://bedinimotors.blogspot.ro/

If, like so many, you believe that the Bedini SSG is an over-unity device then it is not. John Bedini has emphasized this very point on many occasions. (We too were confused by the diversity of claims in this regard !)

We came across the following extract from an article on how to construct a Bedini SSG and it makes it very clear what it actually is :

STARTERS GUIDE – PART II
    A GUIDE FOR BUILDING
    BEDINI ENERGIZERS
    BY
    RICK FRIEDRICH, RICHARD L., AND RS

It must be emphasized that the Bedini Trifilar SG or SSG are not over‑unity (OU) systems. They are only one-to-one energy shuttle systems. They use one charged input battery to charge 4 or more output batteries. When set up properly, one pays for 1 and one gets the input back and three or more others for free.

The energizers are never going to show OU themselves...!!! The OU shows up in the batteries energy capacity. They last longer and take less time to charge - until they get to the point of getting 4 or more charges for the price of one!! The sooner EVERYONE understands that, the better.

This important fact needs to be understood by anyone embarking on this project. The expectation that it (the energizer) is an over-unity device has led to some misunderstandings previously.

John B. designed the Trifilar SG with the Capacitor Pulser and SSG variants as ‘proof of concept’ to demonstrate and prove his method of capturing radiant energy and get the world to understand that it is the high potential, almost currentless pulses that the different variations of energizer put out, that causes what happens within the charged batteries.

This is very important. This is where the radiant energy manifests itself, and what ‘conditions’ the batteries.

The process that occurs in these batteries is referred to as conditioning. Once conditioned, the batteries last longer and take less time to charge, etc... Other benefits are that they will not wear out by sulfate buildup that usually occurs with standard DC charged batteries. They do not suffer from the depletion of water by evaporation from heat, generated by the charging process the way conventionally charged batteries do.

So again we reiterate that the Bedini Motor is not an over-unity device - it is in fact a mechanical lead-acid battery desulphator ! It does not violate any laws of physics [...]

and finally a quote from John Bedini :

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Joh...Technology.pdf

There is NO free electricity produced in these systems, or any other system that I know of. I have stated this repeatedly. The only thing these systems produce are a series of “high voltage spikes” that have no current associated with them. Voltage without current is the nature of Radiant Energy. This is what Tesla said. I call this “reactive power” because it does not represent voltage and current simultaneously, that could be measured as WATTS. This Radiant Reactive power WILL charge batteries, light light‑bulbs and other things but it DOES NOT meter as REAL POWER. This is why your math is useless !

So please, quit quoting your theories and analyses to me. My light‑bulbs are on. Are yours ? You are welcome to believe in your theory, but I KNOW that Tesla was right about the nature of electricity, and how to successfully tap its useful fractions. If you would just build the motor the way I have said, you could begin to learn about this too.

Beyond this, I am done CHATTING with you. Leave the people alone who are trying to learn this. Your ignorant comments are of no use. That’s as nice as I can be about it.

John Bedini
    Last edited by Cristian; 14th January 2013 at 10:57.

31. Link to Post #39
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)

Hey mate,

This device could easily be rigged with a battery inside it.

Unfortunately, people have used "free energy devices" many times to scam people; They attract investors and then disappear with the money.

Besides, there´s a big problem with magnetic engines, which is the magnets themselves.

Magnets are non renewable resources and even the most powerful neodymium magnet has a very weak magnetic field.

To make large scale magnetic motors, the use of electromagnets would be required, which means a large amount of energy input would be required to run the engine, just to feed the electromagnets.

So, even if such engine is genuine, which i highly doubt, since it´s built with passive magnets, it wouldn´t supply enough energy to run a small car.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 14th January 2013 at 13:18.

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    So, even if such engine is genuine, which i highly doubt, since it´s built with passive magnets, it wouldn´t supply enough energy to run a small car.

Raf.
    Hello Raf...Good Day to You...
    Keep doubting, that is your personal choice...
    but stay tuned,
    it is about to turn around and the monopolized mess we are in is about to implode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast