Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: To my knowledge there are no real Free Energy devices

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Default To my knowledge there are no real Free Energy devices

Quote Posted by applecrusher1992 (here)
    Does anyone here know of a easy to build guide for a free energy device? It must be cost effective meaning no more than $500-$1000 worth of raw material to make it and it must be something that someone who has no engineering experience can put together. I have found some but there really difficult to understand. If anyone in the community has an answer please let me know. Thanks in advance.
    applecrusher,

To my knowledge there are no such devices .

Not only free energy violates physics as we understand it now, but from my observations , people who claim they built such devices are either after your money or in most cases they simply don’t understand what are they talking about.
    I think cheap and abundant energy is the key, not free energy. Cold fusion may be an answer. Solar energy is your best bet at the moment.

This free energy thing got so out of hand almost like a mass ascension date. Same pattern from the mind and ego…
    How about we try to improve the technologies we understand now and only speculate about the possibility of free energy?

Quote Posted by 7redorbs (here)
    Gravity is not caused by mass, neither is radioactivity.
    […]
    Those huge atomic reactions are governed by the cosmic rays, and not the mass.
    […]
    Humanity is given two choices, to be destroyed by their liberation (cosmic ray nuclear technology) or to destroy each other by their confinement, imprisonment and so-called energy crisis (the suppression of cosmic ray nuclear technology).
    […]
    You are still not making any sense to me and you are still to explain and PROVE the extraordinary claims you have made.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Re: To my knowledge there are no real Free Energy devices

Hi chris82,

Any chance I could get you to watch the below video presentatoin on anti-gravity and free energy by Stan Deyo?

You may find some of the ideas and concepts he discusses in the video worthwhile and interesting.

I realise the presentation is a little lengthy (at 1hr 10 mins), but if you can make the time to watch it in its enrirety it might just open your eyes to some new possibilities.

Your call, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts (post viewiing) it if you do decide to take a peek.

The anti-grav stuff he goes into, while not specifically related to free energy technology, is still interrelated as you will find out if you watch the video... he does kinda tie it all in together as he preogresses through thte presentation.

In any case, here 'tis...

Stan Deyo - Antigravity & Free Energy
    Last edited by D-Day; 13th January 2013 at 10:35.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,544 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Chris82 (here)
    To my knowledge there are no such devices.
    Here's one:

4. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (11th November 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (13th January 2013), Akasha (16th January 2013), araucaria (14th January 2013), Aviator (13th January 2013), avid (14th January 2013), Carmen (14th January 2013), CD7 (14th January 2013), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), Cristian (13th January 2013), D-Day (13th January 2013), eaglespirit (13th January 2013), Eram (13th January 2013), Flash (13th January 2013), g.k.r (15th January 2013), Gardener (13th January 2013), Gemeos (14th January 2013), Hervé (13th January 2013), Jean-Marie (13th January 2013), JRS (14th January 2013), Kristin (13th January 2013), Latti (13th January 2013), Mike (14th January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013), Molope (13th January 2013), Neal (15th January 2013), nomadguy (14th January 2013), Playdo of Ataraxas (14th January 2013), Referee (14th January 2013), RunningDeer (18th January 2013), sidh25 (13th January 2013), Spirithorse (8th December 2015), ulli (15th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013), zebowho (29th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Cristian (13th January 2013), D-Day (13th January 2013), Eram (13th January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013), RunningDeer (18th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey mate,

I´m yet to see any free energy device that really works as well, with proper energy input and output measurements taken by an independent and unbiased group.

I´ve seen many misunderstood gadgets or concepts being called free energy devices and, of course, a few scams as well.

However, I believe it´s just a matter of time until we figure it out.

Maybe we´re close...Let´s see what will happen with Keshe´s device and the e-cat device...Both seem promising, but I´ll believe them only when I see them working in practical energy generating situations.

Raf.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cristian (13th January 2013), eaglespirit (13th January 2013), Eram (13th January 2013), Nick Matkin (2nd July 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (13th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)

Your call, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts (post viewiing) it if you do decide to take a peek.
    will do

10. Link to Post #7
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Chris82 (here)
    To my knowledge there are no such devices.
    Here's one:
    Is there a thread i missed about this device Bill? If not ,can you please provide a short description ? Thanks

L.E.

I found it

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------------

One listener wrote in to ask:

Have you guys ever witnessed a working free energy device?

Last weekend I visited my friend Thomas Kirschner, the editor of the German NEXUS magazine.

To my astonishment, as soon as I arrived he led me down to his basement and showed me a working Bedini machine. He's started to run courses training people how to make them.

http://nexus-magazin.de/index/nexus-...-in-der-praxis

This thing really works (though don't ask me how). In the simplest possible terms, it uses a battery to turn a wheel in which fixed magnets rotate past specially designed copper coils. This induces current which then charges a larger battery. You get out more than you put in.

Thomas's layman's explanation was that each time the field of one of the rotating magnets passes one of the copper coils, it [sort of] "opens a 'gate' into the zero point, grabs a bit of energy, then closes the gate again". (Interestingly, the machine produces more output when it's rotating at medium speed than when it's spinning really fast).

Avalon member Carmody may be able to explain a little better than I can.

References:

The original Bedini websites:
    Two YouTube videos (also embedded below)

Last edited by Cristian; 13th January 2013 at 13:56.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

(Reply for the above post, about Bedini circuit)

Cool, but what moves that super-heavy coil array?

It´s only a free energy device if the energy input required to move the device is smaller than the resulting energy output.

free energy= input<output

So far, I´ve never seen any functional over unity/free energy device, and I´ve researched a lot about it.

Want to show me a functional over unity/free energy device? Show me clear energy input and output measurements, not cool gadgets.

The guy from e-cat showed the proper measurements, but his device was wrapped up in tin foil during the demonstration, so there´s no way to know if it was rigged or not...I guess only time will tell.

Clearly, supposed free energy devices, such as the Bedini, that require that amount of mechanical interaction, coils and wiring wouldn´t work without room temperature superconductors, because the amount of energy lost with resistance and friction are simply too big, and even with room temperature superconductors the most it could get would be input=output.

Really, free energy isn´t subjective metaphysics. We need practical proof, and, so far, I haven´t seen any proof that such devices actually exist.

I challenge anyone to show me a free energy device that actually works, with the proper energetic measurements, of course.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 13th January 2013 at 16:10.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cristian (13th January 2013), eaglespirit (13th January 2013), gooty64 (14th January 2013), Griff (13th January 2013), meat suit (13th January 2013), Nick Matkin (2nd July 2013), toad (29th January 2013), WhiteFeather (14th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

I just use Spirit power. It is unlimited and free. ccccccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

belljoshua565 (2nd November 2014), Gardener (13th January 2013), Kalamos (11th November 2013), Swan (14th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I just use Spirit power. It is unlimited and free. ccccccc
    can we have a demonstration?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

modwiz (14th January 2013), Rich (18th January 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (13th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Not to offend Bill or Mr. Bedini, but this series of videos shows what I have always seemed to find from descriptions of free energy devices, enough info to generate interest, but never enough to determine if it actually works. The simple question is what is the system's efficiency, or more correctly Coefficient of Performance (COP) defined as power output divided by power input. Without a clear answer to that basic question, all the rest is smoke and mirrors. Even in their sales materials, this is promoted as a "experimental device" not as a usable power source.
    While I believe that there IS something to so called free-space or zero point energy, I have yet to see a reliable, repeatable, demonstration, or a reasonable explanation of how it works. If there are people who truly understand this concept, they are either not talking, or no longer with us.
    I have also spent a fair bit of time looking into this, as Rmorgan seems to as well. My background is in mechanical engineering, so I tend to take a very measured and somewhat conventional approach to the question.
    Please be aware that I am not dismissing this whole topic. There is definitely something to it, but I think we are still pretty far from a whole understanding of the principles involved in order to make a functioning, practical device. Please show me I'm wrong, because this is something I wish I was wrong about.
    As a side note, I'm wondering if this is the same John Bedini who manufactured some pretty good high end home audio electronics back in the day. The logo is certainly exactly the same. Just curious.

Griff

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Post:

Cristian (13th January 2013), gooty64 (14th January 2013), Nick Matkin (2nd July 2013), RMorgan (13th January 2013), toad (29th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #12
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

i guess the "free" is the problem there ... nothing is free in physics but free as in money cost ... Even the zero point theories say that they take energy from somewhere. So i really think we need to pinpoint what we call "free".

This bendini device produces more energy that it needs to rotate ... and with a circuit they can charge batteries ...

Tbh even devices like the E-CAT ... that reduces cost by 95%+ ... can be considered free/clean energy.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

belljoshua565 (2nd November 2014), Cristian (13th January 2013), ponda (14th January 2013), Rich (18th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    i guess the "free" is the problem there ... nothing is free in physics but free as in money cost ... Even the zero point theories say that they take energy from somewhere. So i really think we need to pinpoint what we call "free".
    Ideally, a free energy device is a perpetual motion/nuclear fusion/whatever device that, once it´s triggered, it will not only be energetically self-sufficient, but will output more energy in the process.

Since these precepts are actually considered impossible to replicate, by our current scientific knowledge, we can talk about over unity devices, which actually produce more energy than they take to work (input<output). So far, there´s no proof about the feasibility of such devices as well.

This bendini device produces more energy that it needs to rotate ... and with a circuit they can charge batteries ...
    This isn´t true and hasn´t been proved. So, far, all I´ve seen about such devices in use, is them using one battery to charge another, like this : battery-device-battery. However, they didn´t show the amount of accumulated charge of the second battery.

You can use a 9V battery to charge three other 9V batteries, but don´t expect that the other three batteries will be fully charged.

The three charged batteries will accumulate as much energy as the original 9V battery could output, divided by three, minus the energy lost with resistance and heat.

So, unless they clearly show such devices generating more output than input, without cheating, of course, it´s not proved to work.

Tbh even devices like the E-CAT ... that reduces cost by 95%+ ... can be considered free/clean energy.
    Yes, the e-cat looks interesting, but so far, during the only demonstration they´ve made available, the e-cat was fully covered in tin foil, so there´s no way to know if it was rigged or not. Since they plan to make it commercial, I guess we´ll know soon enough.

People are talking a lot about Keshe´s free energy device, but we haven´t seen them actually working so far. They also plan to make their products commercially available, so time will tell if they´re genuine or not, just like the e-cat.

In my opinion, if there are real free energy devices, which is possible, they´re kept secret, but then it´s another topic...

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 13th January 2013 at 17:40.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cristian (13th January 2013), gooty64 (14th January 2013), Griff (13th January 2013), toad (29th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I do have a ton of homework to do regarding the Bedini motor before I can post something relevant...if I ever will . RMorgan also is doing a good job in asking those questions.

Btw, Mr Bedini has a business http://energenx.com/index.html . There is no word on that company site about over unity or free energy.

24. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

For me ‘free energy’ is a moot ideology.

Even if there is an invention that could create perpetual energy . . . .there is still nothing ‘free’ about building or using that technology.

The materials, building and land to house and build the technology are not free.

We would still be using our natural resources to build the technology . . . . as in Bill’s example . . . . that is a bunch of copper and copper is not cheap and costs billions yearly to mine it.

The people who build, manufacture, maintain and operate the invention would not work for free.

The cost to convert the entire infrastructure to get this ‘free energy’ to homes, businesses and factories would be unfathomable.

So I really do not understand this ideology at all. Maybe someday when a massive emp or cme hits the entire planet and we have to start entirely over from scratch we can be more thoughtful and creative in building true 'free energy' in the New World.

25. Link to Post #16
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

well, having thrown time and money at 'free energy' device development, I am now sitting back and watching all the other guys on the internet not getting anywhere. its fascinating psychologically, in my case I had convinced myself that hho was making a difference to my vehicles fuel consumption. It took quite a while for me to accept that it wasnt actually doing that...

I am now looking for solutions much closer to home, ie. bio mass, wind and solar power. willow for example is great, you chop off one branch and you get 8 next year. now thats 800% overunity plus free exercise when chopping wood ..

I still think that magnet motors should work though..... I may have to go into that again one day...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th January 2013), buckminster fuller (16th January 2013), Gardener (13th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

a few solar panels, a few 12vlt batteries, and an inverter, you can power your kitchen no problem. stove , lights, ceiling fans, no problem... the inverter takes 12vlts and converts it to 120 vlts ac ... there are plenty of yt vids on it ... with four large panels you can run your whole house... it is out there if you really want to do it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

This is current, like right now, and this man is right at the cutting edge of this, imho!

I also believe there are already clusters of people on earth using this energy clandestinely...
    and it truly is about to come out in a flourish...all we have to do is think it, believe it and act on it any way we can or know how to, individually, together. And it will propagate now!

It truly is a a spiritual and scientific matter working as one as this very site of Avalon more or less proclaims in it's title on this forum. Work it....in Your Own Heart's Mind stronger than ever now...it will come to be quicker than you can imagine...in an open source free sharing way around the world.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

araucaria (14th January 2013), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2013), modwiz (14th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

Hello Everyone:
    It's appears that people forget so fast it's amazing!
    Thomas Moray came up with a free energy device that worked. Here is the link:

http://www.free-energy.ws/t-henry-moray.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Henry_Moray

http://merlib.org/node/5610

This is a link to the PDF book called:

Thomas Henry Moray Radiant Energy (2Nd Edition).pdf

http://ebookbrowse.com/thomas-henry-...pdf-d159189676

Enjoy Everyone
    chancy

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

araucaria (14th January 2013), eaglespirit (13th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    It's appears that people forget so fast it's amazing!
    Thomas Moray came up with a free energy device that worked. Here is the link:
    Yes, I suspect a few persons, including Tesla and Moray, may have invented free energy devices in the past, but they were kept secret.

I don´t doubt for a second that plans for such devices may be locked inside an obscure storehouse somewhere.

My point is that, so far, all supposedly free energy devices or over unity devices I´ve seen, failed to demonstrate their effectiveness in practical and technical terms.

I really hope that Keshe and the e-cat team are not charlatans, but I don´t keep my hopes very high.

I believe Keshe is planning to start distributing his first generators this year, so we´ll see...
    Last edited by RMorgan; 13th January 2013 at 20:35.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th January 2013), Nick Matkin (2nd July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast