+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/11 - The Big Picture

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default 9/11 - The Big Picture

As many of you know, I have spent a considerable time studying the events of 9/11. I have given a handful of small group presentations on the subject and have met some very interesting people in the process. One man I deeply respect, and strongly believe has some insider insight to the events that took place, told me a bit of a story concerning the "Big Picture" of that day's events.

Here's a summary of what I heard:

The run-up to a terrorist attack began many, many years ago. Dr. Werner von Braun, a definite insider to elite group workings, first mentioned to Dr. Carol Rosin that following the "Russian" scare, the next public enemy would be organized terrorism. With that said, one can assume that the "powers that be," or elite groups, have long since been planning the introduction of terrorism.

September the 11th, 2001, was the date chosen far in advance due to numerological and occult reasons. The elite groups plan most everything in accordance with certain symbols, dates, signs, and phases; and love leaving "hints" along the way. The newly built twin towers were chosen as the primary focus of the operation. They were to be brought down, at all costs.

To incorporate terrorist activity into this operation would prove to be the more difficult part. After discussions and planning, it was finally decided that the modus operandi of the event would involve the hijacking of aircraft. The original draft called for the training, funding, and building up of Middle Eastern terrorist groups; providing a run-up to the planned attacks. Special, compartmentalized groups within the U.S. black budget would, at a later date, train the terrorists in piloting large airliners.

As time progressed, it was realized that the "terrorists" involved could not plausibly learn how to pilot these jumbo jets and carry out the operation at hand. There was too large a risk for mess-up's. Black budget projects within the U.S. borders were asked to design a remote controlled system to override any controls of either the pilots or the hijackers. It's interesting to note how much government involvement began to seep into this plan.

By this time, both WTC towers were listed as targets; as well as the Pentagon and the Capitol building in Washington D.C.

Again, as time progressed, it had been found that two jets could not take down two steel-frame skyscrapers. A call to hide remotely detonated explosives in the basements, as well as along the support columns, of the WTC towers was made.

In the weeks before 9/11, after many warnings had been made to government and business officials to avoid key locations, it had been pointed out by the designers of the remote controlling system that would be used to override the pilots that no matter how hard "we" tried, there is no possible way to get a Boeing 757, flying at a speed above 500 knots, at a height low enough to hit a low rise building, to perform the given task. In a hasted decision, the call was made for a small projectile to deliver the damage, while Flight 77 flew above the Pentagon. A sleight of hand trick. Flight 77 was then to make a straight shot into the nearby ocean. I, however, disagree with that claim. I find it more plausible that Flight 77 landed at one of D.C's many airstrips amidst all of the chaos.

During the actual event on the morning of September 11th, military drills involving hijackings and terrorist activities were planned to aid in the chaos. The event, in it's entirety, was controlled via a small group located within WTC building 7 and an underground facility located along the east coast. One of these groups sent a message, of some kind, to a group monitoring the "hijacked" Flight 93, now making a U turn above Pennsylvania. Due to a reason unknown, likely malfunctioning hardware on someone's part, the controlling group sent a message to take down the plane. Of course, due to compartmentalization, the group monitoring Flight 93, preparing to take it down, likely assumed the call was made because of the possibility of a "hijacking."

A good deal of fabricated evidence, planted witnesses, and faked media recordings were also added into the mix, all resulting in a "Hollywood-esque" production of fear, fear, and more fear. The plan wasn't meant to involve such a high level of governmental intrusion, but because of human error, as well as "occult deadlines," for lack of a better term; the event had to be carried out.

Let me know what you think. I believe he's spot on concerning a good deal of the information, but I'm not one to know for sure. His approach is very level-headed, no scalar weaponry and holograms involved, and certainly sounds more probable than the official report I've studied for the better part of five years.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: 9/11 - The Big Picture

cipher, the last two paragraphs of this individual's quote, are far too fluffy to be believed. There was far more alleged governmental intervention and coverup than what is being stated.

This was really a false flag of hollywood blockbuster proportions. A false flag to be proud of, if one has the ability to wallow in such depths of depravity.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

3. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

What happened to the passengers on the pentagon flight? If the plane flew over the pentagon and landed where are the passengers? Did anyone do research on following up on the names and the relatives etc. If the PTB planned all this they would not hesitate to eliminate those passengers. I think the plane flew over the pentagon but can't figure out where it went after that. If it landed there would be a record and again, what about the people on board. It would make sense for the controllers of the operation to get rid of any possible future witnesses.

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote cipher, the last two paragraphs of this individual's quote, are far too fluffy to be believed. There was far more alleged governmental intervention and coverup than what is being stated.
    I certainly believe you're right on that. I tried to summarize what I remembered him telling me, but I don't think he even had a full view on what happened. Maybe he made it all up.

Quote What happened to the passengers on the pentagon flight?
    I have no idea. The man was sure that the plane had plunged into the ocean. I, however, am still unsure. I've heard many, many people suggest the airstrip theory; but again, who would know.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Maybe the took the passengers for mind control purposes?

+ Reply to Thread