+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The answer to everything, David Wynn Miller

1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: The answer to everything, David Wynn Miller

I don't trust this guy at all. I find Charles C Miller to be a much better source of info...

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

OK,
    this is not a total recant, but I do have a friend whom I highly admire for his dedication, research abilities, unbelievably keen insight, intellect and logic. (and I thought I had something going on (lol)) anyhow... David Wynn Miller came up in our conversation and he mentioned that he HAD studied it over 10 years ago!!! I was floored. So I asked him what the h*** he was all about... He DID tell me that in fact he did learn A LOT. AND he mentioned that he studied this syntax (mumbo jumbo to me) And that after SEVERAL months DID learn it... AND the punch line... It wasn't accepted into court. It seems the problem is this, short and simple, if you want to justify speaking a 'new language' in court... the onus on you is to justify it, so you many end up having to get a translator (call David himself?) or maybe another several months taking the "How to justify and prove the validity of quantum language in court" program for another several months (or maybe years?) So unless you want to spend several MORE months and years, you will have also have to justify why the hell you are speaking like a computer program... Given David's experience it almost sounds to me like he developed an almost 'idiot savant' (for lack of a better word) like ability where logical analysis of diction became salient to his mind. But I still think, that all he is doing at the end of the day is creating something akin to a computer program language, which very well could have merit. (artificial intelligence?) who knows...

In any event, I was quite impressed with my friend after this, and wondered if that kind of discipline of studying grammar forms had affected his capacity to logically analyze in general and read other material. Because his mind and thinking reminds me Spock on Star Trek sometimes (not his persona) but his capacity to elucidate and infer is incredible.

So I have to now adjust my original post. I still think David may be shy a few bricks, but then again, that seems to go hand in hand with a lot of genius' And it does sound like the emotional immaturity part (for whatever reason) is there, from her writing the wife doesn't sound to me like she is 'full blown' crazy, and I am not going to judge another man's personal relationship, but can only make the assumptions based on her text, and expressing details like his not wanting to write anything down is just too specific, and would not come out of the mind of a fantasy fiction writer, that is a specific, calculated and premeditated legal maneuver. And therefore stands as reasonable, valid and thus plausible. How he was charging $400 a pop, etc, was properly qualified by saying he had some justification. ( I am sure he did ' ...)

In other words I still think he is a genius, has created some form of interpretation of grammar application. But English, even as spoken in courts of law, using legal dictionary parlance is still an accepted dialect. Also I believe Equity would cover any discrepancies. Equity operates at the highest level of interpretation of law, as it operates in trust. Equity looks to the "intent" of the parties. So if a word was misspelled for example, that wouldn't necessarily negate its meaning, as long as the original intent was still clear. As for the personal stuff, it does sound like David may very well have compromised his interpretation of moral integrity. Think about it, for all practical intents and purposes, from where I am sitting, this guy has been flying under the radar for decades. Just the kind of thing that could very well breed the kind of moral rationalizations that would tempt any living soul. I do think the easy money and god like adulation of 10s of thousands could easily have done that. His inflated value of a billion practitioners is a clear indication to me of an over inflated ego identification. That is just not mathematically believable to me. Consider that would represent almost 1 out of every 7 people on this planet. Reminds me of numbers that insurance companies use to scare people into buying insurance, etc... Like I said a few bricks missing (but then again, on the other hand, who amongst us has a full load!?)
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th January 2013 at 01:04.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Akasha (24th January 2013), fourty-two (25th January 2013), genevieve (22nd January 2013), Sierra (4th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Speak o' the devil...

DAVID WYNN MILLER

re: Quantum Grammar, ETs & Earth

Wednesday, Jan 23, 2013 today!

TIME: 7-9pm Pacific Time in a couple of hours!
    LISTEN WEDNESDAY (that's today!)
    American Freedom Radio
    starringggg... the lovely and talented... KERRY CASSIDY!!!
    (muppets in the background going "yeyyyy!!!".)

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/listen_live.html

Some topics covered in David Wynn Miller's videos...

1. North Korea detonated a nuclear bomb and caused 9+ Chilean Earthquake and the one in Christ Church, as well as the Japanese tsunami that resulted in Fukushima which is still not under control and pouring radiation into the sea.

2. North Korea has now buried a hydrogen bomb in a fissure in the crust of the Earth... Which if triggered using a 'shape charge' going through the magma... it would send a wave along the 43rd parallel... San Francisco & London would be affected in a dire way...and more... Blackmail leverage anyone? Let's hope mutally assured destruction is a deterrant.

3. ET base in Greenland has been here for 50,000 years and that base is still operational. They are the Easter Island Giants...

4. Quantum Grammar - this is changing contract law around the world and will have serious ramifications on Wall Street and the financial system worldwide.

"Mathematics become relevant because of ET, as well as Earth's own ability to communicate peacefully."-- David Wynn Miller

LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT 7PM PST

Hey can someone let me in the theater by the back door!? (I promise I won't shoot the place up...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th January 2013 at 01:07.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (24th January 2013), gripreaper (12th May 2015)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Listened to the interview... not bad it was his same old schtick... Credit to Kerry to try and shake him up a bit with some rather aggressive questioning... but he is too practiced in public speaking to have been ruffled enough to say anything more then he always does... But I did like how she was trying to push the envelope... lol

And she brought up two things that really stuck in my craw as well, which still sound absolutely bizarre. That all the presidents (not the majority, but ALL) are left handed. And that the right brain is considered the logical side. This is bizarre. I took psyche for four years, and every source that I have studied says the exact opposite... ie. that analytical thinking is assoicated with the left brain. I mean where is he coming from saying something like this knowing millions of people can search hundreds of references on the internet today??? Just weird! http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...that-creativit
    With no apparent awareness of the current state of understanding... like he doesn't seem to be aware this is the common interpretation?

The left handed president thing I am sure can't be true, but have no immediate evidence either way, but doesn't even sound statistically possible... because odds makers could use that to change odds... and would absolutely know about stuff like that... as well as predictors like psychics, forecasters, etc... just doesn't make sense...
    Last edited by sigma6; 25th January 2013 at 00:38.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Sierra (4th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 times in 807 posts

Corrupted power laughs at written words on papers. Most court cases are rigged.

There are two root speaking languages scientists discovered so far: Western and Eastern. How long would it take to a race develop modernized speaking language? It probably took at least half million to millions years. Using speaking language people exchange communications, able to create collective intelligence. And then finally humans invented the amazing tool - writing symbols and medium to store information beyond time. But I doubt it honestly. Why because on planet Earth there is only one writing language that has complete blue print of alphabets, Hangul, invented by Dao Lee and fellow Korean scientists 600 years ago. Dao Lee is called the Great King Sejong. He was a king of Josun, old Korea.

Why Lee invented Hangul? He got so pissed off experiencing the inefficiency of Chinese alphabet. Koreans had used it over 5,000 years to write Korean. The problem is that Chinese alphabet is so absurd, hard to learn. It takes twenty to thirty years for reading and writing it. (Chinese alphabet had 50,000 characters.) Brilliant tool for power elites who could pass down secret knowledge and information to control general public. Hangul was a language for human liberation. Well, the elites of Korea still love Chinese alphabet.

English alphabet has twenty some characters. English writes down sound of speaking English. That's why it's easy to learn. Hangul does the same with added mathematical rules. It can write down any speaking languages on Earth. English can't. So linguists on 20th century invented international pronunciation symbols. But again it has lack of scientific rules.
    Most language dictionaries have the pronunciation symbols. Korean dictionary doesn't have it because Hangul expresses the exact sound and semantics of speaking word.

About his new language, why he uses flawed English alphabet to express PERFECT language he created? He is the superhuman he is telling, he had to invent new language for the great idea.

One thing I like to add is anybody can create new words for assign special meanings. Words are collective agreement among members of a group. It could be possible ETs taught (injected) flawed language to ancient humans for enslavement. Entire human race has been stuck since then.

I think true language is telepathy, which exchanges information directly between two parties without flaw or manipulation of meaning.
    For free society!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

apokalypse (25th January 2013), sigma6 (26th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    I think true language is telepathy, which exchanges information directly between two parties without flaw or manipulation of meaning.
    agree, our current language on planet earth is very limited to describe some of the things beyond our imagination. people who have NDE or contacted like Alex Collier sees and feel, when they come back and unable to describe it because there's no word for it...

one thing really fascinate me is the languages, their tone sound all the same but it have different meaning and words...another day i hear Korean people talking and all i hear is same kind of tone for 20 minutes. i have no clue what they saying but it fascinate me about same kind of tone and interpret into different meanings and words.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 25th January 2013 at 04:02.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

gripreaper (25th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    agree, our current language on planet earth is very limited to describe some of the things beyond our imagination. people who have NDE or contacted like Alex Collier sees and feel, when they come back and unable to describe it because there's no word for it...

one thing really fascinate me is the languages, their tone sound all the same but it have different meaning and words...another day i hear Korean people talking and all i hear is same kind of tone for 20 minutes. i have no clue what they saying but it fascinate me about same kind of tone and interpret into different meanings and words.
    If you try and back engineer linguistics, and go back to Egypt and look at the hieroglyphs, what you will find is that some of the earliest language was symbols, which required the emotion as well as the unified brain of both hemispheres to "grok"

I use the world "grok" because we don't really have a point of reference for understanding with our split, predominantly left logical brain, to which most languages adhere. It's basically babble in fiction.

The missing component, at least in my speculation, is the quantum energetics, such as the resonant energy centers of the chakras, both front and back, coalescing with the divine spiritual matrix, causing instant manifestation. For example, do you know what it feels like when the will center of the back of your heart chakra is transmitting or receiving a signal, in conjunction with a unified brain and the core visceral emotions?

The signal, when transmitted up and down the double helix of the dijed, the caduceus of the inner highway, and it vibrates the same resonant tone of all the other chakras, while stimulating the glands and releasing the hormones, gives a full spectrum signal to the quantum.

This is why David's parse syntax grammar, referenced as quantum, and also referenced as mathematical, as well as energetic, is not so easily dismissed by me. I'm not convinced David has cracked the code, as he claims, but I'm excited at the possibility that such a linguistic synthesis is possible, and sure needs to happen.

The idea of removing divisiveness and miscommunication from both the physical and the quantum field, is staggering in it's implications and is worth pursuing.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 25th January 2013 at 15:39.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Alie (27th January 2013), Malerogro (30th January 2013), modwiz (25th January 2013), Realeyes (25th January 2013), Sierra (4th June 2015), StandingWave (13th May 2015)

14. Link to Post #68
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

i'm into 30 mins interview of david miller with Projectcamelot and i find this guy one of typical Mainstream guy...one of the thing he keep bragging about is the success of his work and the success what he do. i don't know if he aware that projectcamelot is alternative media.

David Miller need to stick with his topic on Quantum Grammer but if they went out of topic then he will be destroyed...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 25th January 2013 at 09:32.

15. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Thumbs up Re: The answer to everything, David Wynn Miller

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The idea of removing divisiveness and miscommunication from both the physical and the quantum field, is staggering in it's implications and is worth pursuing.
    Gripreaper thank you for your well written posts on this subject!

I personally find David Wynn Miller most fascinating, not only on the potential quantum grammar side, but also the genius enigma that he is. I have watched all of the 24 videos, listened to Kerry's brilliant interview and still find myself wanting to hear more from David. He holds many mysteries besides the 'judge hat', in regards to perhaps being a future being, E.T. contactee, Time Traveler and knowledge of repeating timelines (Ground Hog Day) and Soul knowledge of how to incarnate consciously awake. David as I see it, is one of those wise courageous World Players of Change for this planet, with a fabulous BIG focus to spread this wisdom into working E.T. treaties! What a Mind! I am quite humbled.

I have several great minded friends who like myself have spiralled into deep contemplations and conversations with what David speaks about. We can all sense that future frequency that surrounds his genius, BEingness, knowingness and Soul. I would love to buy David a beer and have a friendly chat with him - I love his mind!

I have also learnt a lot from observing the comments on this thread - I was surprised to see that Wikipedia is now deemed a source of fact by some members.... how others jump in with opinions before watching what David is about.... AND big smiles to those members whose minds can stretch far into Future Mind potentials and wisdom.
    Last edited by Realeyes; 25th January 2013 at 09:34.

16. Link to Post #70
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

for his information regarding Law and Quantum Gramma is unknown but this guy is so full of himself and load of crap. regarding the court and law that is it established by Corporations aka United State-Australia-UK...ect? this guy should meet guys like Jordan Maxwell-Kate of Gaia or Dean Glifford.

i love Kerry Cassidy interview style...she really exposed alot of people..
    Last edited by apokalypse; 25th January 2013 at 10:42.

17. Link to Post #71
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I have emailed David Wynn Millers' Seminar on You Tube to a prominent 'International Arbitration Lawyer' based in Europe for their opinion...

Will get back to you, when I receive their reply...

Forgive me Dave, but is that a 'Rug' ontop of your head...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rug.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	20167
    Last edited by jackovesk; 25th January 2013 at 15:38.

18. Link to Post #72
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,128 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Forgive me Dave, but is that a 'Rug' ontop of your head...
    No! Itīs not possible, Jack!

Donīt you remember that he stopped aging several decades ago when he had his two kidneys and heart removed from his body and then resurrected with a 200 points IQ?

Honestly, I canīt understand why Kerry keeps interviewing such kind of people...Does she have a secret desire to ruin her own reputation?

Iīm worried that she has been programmed with some sort of self-sabotage suggestion.

I tend to believe that sheīs not spreading disinformation deliberately, but she ends up doing it anyway by interviewing individuals like him and advertising them for Project Camelotīs very large audience.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 25th January 2013 at 16:12.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

161803398 (27th January 2013), DarMar (27th January 2013), grannyfranny100 (27th January 2013), jackovesk (25th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Here is Kerry's Interview

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

gripreaper (26th January 2013), jackovesk (25th January 2013), Realeyes (26th January 2013), sigma6 (26th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Why is the notion that having one's adrenal glands removed, eliminates the fight or flight adrenaline response of FEAR, and magnifies and stimulates the endocrine system, increases endorphins, which subsequently activates the unified brain and the synapses between the right and left hemispheres are increased, and stops the aging process?

Do any of you have any evidence to support that this is not so? If not, then this hypothesis deserves to remain open if and until it can be reasonably debunked.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th January 2013), Realeyes (26th January 2013), Referee (26th January 2013), Sierra (4th June 2015)

24. Link to Post #75
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I canīt provide anything concrete, but letīs say in a comparison that when a person is in a state of adrenal fatigue, when adrenals function below their normal level, not producing high enough quantities of stress hormones, ie. cortisol, adrenaline and nor-adrenaline, he feels miserable. Stress hormones are basically essential in not only enabling a person to react to stressful situations, but also just to really wake up and begin the days activitity.

Also another comparison: when a person is deficient in vitamin c, which is essential in stress-hormone production, he will respond poorly to stressful situations, basically the stressful factors seem bigger and unsurpassable more propably.

Given these two examples and the very essential function the adrenals have in the hpa-feedback-axis, I would think that removal of adrenal glands is not a good thing. They are however sometimes taken out to cure cushings syndrome, but after that the hormones need to be replaced, or you're buggered..(to my understanding that is)

UT

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

gripreaper (12th May 2015)

26. Link to Post #76
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I got up to the 16th Clip...

...and I could'nt stop thinking

Quote We may? have another 'Charles' on our hands, albeit in a different light...
    I just can't get past, why on earth he would be helping the likes of the...
    • United Nations (Criminal Organisation)
    • Bill Gates (Criminal)
    • Rothschild (Criminal)
    • Bill Clinton (Criminal)
    • US Govt. (Criminal 'Rogue' Govt.)
    • Black Op Corporations (Criminal Entities)

Just to name a few...

The - Jury - Is still Out: On this One ~

PS - Thank God, most have honed their 'Discernment Skills' since the 'Charles Fiasco'...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 27th January 2013 at 04:37.

27. Link to Post #77
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

i don't know what to say but coming to alternative media bragging about helping the Governments and other 1% is one of dumbest thing to do...didn't he call himself 92 degree mason? the sheep will believe him but on alternative media certainly not.

one other thing that he claim that he is unique just like Bill Gate(i only remember he mention this guy) with Microsoft and now he's unique because of what he do like Quantum Grammer.

28. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I just can't get past, why on earth he would be helping the likes of the...
    • United Nations (Criminal Organisation)
    • Bill Gates (Criminal)
    • Rothschild (Criminal)
    • Bill Clinton (Criminal)
    • US Govt. (Criminal 'Rogue' Govt.)
    • Black Op Corporations (Criminal Entities)
    Just to name a few...:
    He's challenging these organizations, telling them that all of their shenanigans are fictitious, and mean nothing. The fact that he is rewriting charters in parse sytnax grammar, is putting these organizations on notice that they can no longer obfuscate and unilaterally drive consciousness energetically and on the quantum level, towards nefarious and psychopathic means.

Sure, he helped Bill Clinton to win his battle with the courts, by teaching him syntax, when he said. "It depends on what the definition of IS is." The courts backed off and left him alone, since he was going to blow open the whole can of worms and unravel the whole matrix of lies.

We need to stop thinking in psycho babble and try to use our integrated quantum minds to discern this stuff. You think some little piss ant like Drake is going to go up against these institutions, or would it be a 92nd degree mason from another timeline who has the masonic books and signatures from the mid 1800's to prove it?

Quote The - Jury - Is still Out: On this One ~
    I agree. Keeping an open mind on this one, but with my spidey senses on full alert.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 27th January 2013 at 20:04.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

genevieve (10th May 2015)

30. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 times in 876 posts

Rmorgan, thank you:

"Honestly, I canīt understand why Kerry keeps interviewing such kind of people...Does she have a secret desire to ruin her own reputation? Iīm worried that she has been programmed with some sort of self-sabotage suggestion. I tend to believe that sheīs not spreading disinformation deliberately, but she ends up doing it anyway by interviewing individuals like him and advertising them for Project Camelotīs very large audience. "

Thank you for saying this. I agree that Kerry is not being very selective and/or vetting her guests adequately and I appreciate knowing that others share this view.

As the internet audience grows, Kerry seems to be marketing Project Camelot as an information Walmart. There are other interviewers I prefer such as Red Ice Radio with Henrik Palmgren and OffPlanet Radio Live with Randy Maugans.

To each their own.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

RMorgan (27th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Quote Iīm worried that she has been programmed with some sort of self-sabotage suggestion.
    You are veeeery close
    It isnt rocket science, just take interviews from before divide of camelot team and now .. its so obvious
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Referee (31st January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast