+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: The answer to everything, David Wynn Miller

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Default Re: The answer to everything, David Wynn Miller

This guy is fast with speech. He talks "at" you and I find this style very draining. I found this to also be the case with Asheyana Deane (Anna Hayes).
    I did try to see beyond this, however. I did try to listen, but found it jarring and so ego driven.
    I also found that in this interview David did not always listen to the question. I felt he was reeling off information as if his mind locked into a script; snapped into the vernacular of the "law". Does information truly have to be so complex?
    Is this not the ruse of the legal system (tower of babel/babble)
    I was confused when he said the right brain was logical. Did he really mean the right brain hemisphere?
    Can someone shed some light here? This is kind of a basic.
    Is not the right side of the brain the intuitive/artistic/non-spacial/ that governs the left side of body....
    Not sure all presidents are left handed either
    I did not get much out of this interview. ...I wanted to as the subject matter sounded really intriguing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Referee (28th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I just can't get past, why on earth he would be helping the likes of the...
    • United Nations (Criminal Organisation)
    • Bill Gates (Criminal)
    • Rothschild (Criminal)
    • Bill Clinton (Criminal)
    • US Govt. (Criminal 'Rogue' Govt.)
    • Black Op Corporations (Criminal Entities)
    Just to name a few...:
    He's challenging these organizations, telling them that all of their shenanigans are fictitious, and mean nothing. The fact that he is rewriting charters in parse sytnax grammar, is putting these organizations on notice that they can no longer obfuscate and unilaterally drive consciousness energetically and on the quantum level, towards nefarious and psychopathic means.

Sure, he helped Bill Clinton to win his battle with the courts, by teaching him syntax, when he said. "It depends on what the definition of IS is." The courts backed off and left him alone, since he was going to blow open the whole can of worms and unravel the whole matrix of lies.

We need to stop thinking in psycho babble and try to use our integrated quantum minds to discern this stuff. You think some little piss ant like Drake is going to go up against these institutions, or would it be a 92nd degree mason from another timeline who has the masonic books and signatures from the mid 1800's to prove it?

Quote The - Jury - Is still Out: On this One ~
    I agree. Keeping an open mind on this one, but with my spidey senses on full alert.
    Another thing...

Quote Sure, he helped Bill Clinton to win his battle with the courts, by teaching him syntax, when he said. "It depends on what the definition of IS is." The courts backed off and left him alone, since he was going to blow open the whole can of worms and unravel the whole matrix of lies.
    How do we know he was part of Bill Clintons Legal Team..?

How do we know anything of which he claims..?

He's intelligent and has knack for numbers and knows what going on with the legal system, etc

Quote Many people who attempted to use his "quantum parse syntax grammar" failed in courts...

When Miller's followers file phony lawsuits Korte gets the call. "That can be pretty disturbing when you get some document that says I can have you arrested." Traumatic for the victim, whether it's a judge or private business owner. It's also against the law. And some of Miller's followers have paid the price. Korte told us, "Several of these people have been sentenced to prison."

http://www.todaystmj4.com/features/s...116506953.html
    Quote He says there has never been a right-handed president...
    Quote Being dead and autopsied with his kidneys removed and his heart outside his body for 35 minutes, then being miraculously sewn back together and then waking up with an IQ of 200 and never aging a day since...
    Quote Miller claims that North Korea caused all of the problems with Japan's nuclear plants...
    Anyways, that'll do me...

:JACK-O-VESK:

4. Link to Post #83
    Netherlands Avalon Member Malerogro's Avatar
    Thanks

To me it was extremely fascinating to let myself be captured by Miller's logic. I approached it as an introduction into the language games that are being played by governments, business, and science.
    The problem is that Miller himself is a master in playing such games and I absolutely did not believe for one moment that he would come up with a solution to the problem. He only perpetuates the problem by arrogantly claiming to have a monopoly over the ultimate mathematical language which will force all countries over the world into world peace. Control of language is the key to peace? If we have learned anything so far I think is that control and peace do not go well together
    In short David Miller's lecture, I think, is best approached as an introduction into the problem and not into a solution. We do not need more language games and the fight is not to be fought in court. There are no solutions to be found inside of the system that is enslaving us.
    David Wynn Miller might well be a psychopath, like many others who responded to this thread I do not feel any genuinly warmth coming from him. He reminds me of Dutch anthropologist Joris Luyendijk who studied the psychology and culture of bankers as Asperger-like. Miller might feel at home. Unfortunately it is mostly in Dutch but there are a few famous bankers who are interviewed so they speak English: http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1316967 He also appeared for a commision on standards in banking to discuss his research.
    David Wynn Miller does not speak the language of the heart so he misses the point all together in finding world peace. I do not believe peace is his core motivation at all, not even intellectually let alone from a heart perspective. He might or might not have darker political motives, but it might be just to feel important and invincible personally.
    Anyway, I decided not to engage myself with him any further, yet like Ghandi (he had to come up in my first post ) said 'I cannot detach myself from the wickedest soul' and we shouldn't

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malerogro For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (31st January 2013), RMorgan (30th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #84
    Netherlands Avalon Member Malerogro's Avatar
    Thanks

As a response to Gripreaper and I quote (sorry forgot to click quote, I am new to this):
    "The missing component, at least in my speculation, is the quantum energetics, such as the resonant energy centers of the chakras, both front and back, coalescing with the divine spiritual matrix, causing instant manifestation. For example, do you know what it feels like when the will center of the back of your heart chakra is transmitting or receiving a signal, in conjunction with a unified brain and the core visceral emotions?

The signal, when transmitted up and down the double helix of the dijed, the caduceus of the inner highway, and it vibrates the same resonant tone of all the other chakras, while stimulating the glands and releasing the hormones, gives a full spectrum signal to the quantum".

It sounds to me that you are giving a much more beautiful and meaningul interpretation of quantum grammar than Miller does himself I do see hope in your version! but not in Millers..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malerogro For This Post:

gripreaper (2nd February 2013), RMorgan (30th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

As much as I'd like to jump on the " he's a fraud" bandwagon- the letter from his ex-wife proves nothing to me except that she's slightly bitter and extremely religious.

Is he a fraud? Probably. Does he have some valid points....I think so. But overall, it's a bit TOO much. Still he's harder to read then most that I've come across. He seems to be legitimately connected to" someone," but whether he is disinfo (deliberately or not) is up for grabs.

There is ONE thing that REALLY caught my attention. His aura is VERY easy to see to me, which tells me he has some either natural level of energetic development, or he trains/extends it himself. Very interesting character..

Although the fact that he not only supposedly works with all of them but " helps" all the aforementioned parties (and if he is as supposed 92 degree Freemason) then clearly he's still either working for someone or not.

He may be one of those people that has some valid genius but then, because of the way his brain is wired picks up all sorts of random **** (thoughts, ideas) and forms delusions based around them. I have met some people like that. in that case, you have to take what makes sense and discard all the phony stuff.....

Interesting dude even if he is more than likely a fraud.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 14th February 2013 at 05:33.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Carmody (6th March 2013), Sierra (4th June 2015)

10. Link to Post #86
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

in regards to language, if a new born child straight out of mother worm raise by animals until he became an adult then is possible that he only able to communicate with that animals or he able to communicate with all type of animals?

11. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    This guy is fast with speech. He talks "at" you and I find this style very draining. I found this to also be the case with Asheyana Deane (Anna Hayes).
    I did try to see beyond this, however. I did try to listen, but found it jarring and so ego driven.
    I also found that in this interview David did not always listen to the question. I felt he was reeling off information as if his mind locked into a script; snapped into the vernacular of the "law". Does information truly have to be so complex?
    Is this not the ruse of the legal system (tower of babel/babble)
    I was confused when he said the right brain was logical. Did he really mean the right brain hemisphere?
    Can someone shed some light here? This is kind of a basic.
    Is not the right side of the brain the intuitive/artistic/non-spacial/ that governs the left side of body....
    Not sure all presidents are left handed either
    I did not get much out of this interview. ...I wanted to as the subject matter sounded really intriguing.
    you are right, the left brain is logical, sequential, verbal while the right brain is holistic, creative, social,etc, that was the theory. It has been proven false actually, in parts (there is for example a bit of language functions in the right brain, most being in the left, etc.).

I have seen on the web while typing his name + complaints, hundreds of court cases that he lost and people saying he is a fraud, not only his wife. But he surely knows how to convince with words!!!
    Last edited by Flash; 6th March 2013 at 03:29.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (6th March 2013), Sierra (4th June 2015)

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

I listened to DWM at about the time this thread was started and had a real hard time with his ego and his presentation style, so I didn't pursue his info.

I came across him a few days ago and watched this video and am once again intrigued:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkLNShrp90A

In this video he hardly talks about himself and he makes his info MUCH more understandable. It's 1 hour 34 minutes long, and the first 45 minutes are what I consider to be a nearly understandable explanation of parse syntax grammar. I will be listening to it again.

So anyone out there who was put off by his self-puffery and the seemingly inexplicable grammar in the original set of vids but was somewhat intrigued, try this vid.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

P.S. Even if you don't watch the vid, do read gripreaper's Post #51 on Page 3 of this thread.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

gripreaper (12th May 2015), Zanshin (4th June 2015)

16. Link to Post #90
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

For an in depth examination of DWM's use of Quantum Language please check out the link below.

http://www.cic-root.com/living-templ...-200901-09.mp3

If the link doesn't get you straight there - go to http://creditorsincommerce.com/audio-living-temple

Living Temple classes; session 9, Quantum Language.
    (there is a disclaimer page where all viewers must agree to PRIVATE use only of the material therein.)

The audios are free - for visual also, paid membership is required. For those with discernment and
    capable of critical thought, the audio should suffice.

It is my considered opinion that Brandon Adams is one of the foremost proponents of the commercial law
    movement. He thinks enough of Miller's material that he devotes an entire class out of 24 to examining
    this subject. He also gives his reasons why Miller's initial successes did not snowball into the paradigm-
    shifting event most in the redemption movement are seeking.
    You will note that some of the disclaimers on the CIC website are actually written in parse syntax.

Please don't be put off by Brandon's 2 min. disclaimer at the start of the (any) session - but rather
    listen to an expert in contract law defining his contractual position succinctly and unambiguously.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

genevieve (4th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5