+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: The Dulce Project 2013

1. Link to Post #101
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Dulce Project 2013

Be better to make it a double trip and try locate possible entrances, evidence of underground facilities not on a map etc. Locating a box that may never have existed, would need a lot time more than people. If you get black cars following you, you know you're onto something when in otherwise empty land.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni-al For This Post:

AwakeInADream (26th January 2013), Mystery (30th January 2013), TheDulceProject (24th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eni-al (here)
    Be better to make it a double trip and try locate possible entrances, evidence of underground facilities not on a map etc. Locating a box that may never have existed, would need a lot time more than people. If you get black cars following you, you know you're onto something when in otherwise empty land.
    There are known apparent entrances to Dulce! You can find the details posted on The Dulce Project community page on Facebook however I wouldn't recommend anyone to try enter if they are in fact there!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDulceProject For This Post:

AwakeInADream (26th January 2013), Mystery (30th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member alienready's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it will be very hard to bring a big crew and costly the terrian is very hard and hot or cold depending on season.
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Paul,

If this woman, who supposedly knows the location of the box, has told you about it, very probably other persons already know about it by now.

Only the fact that going public, saying that the box is buried near the top of a mountain in Arizona, already give the agencies a place to look and, with their tech, I bet they could find it without many difficulties.

Anyway, I think it´s very risky to ask people for donations, while there´s the risk of spending the donated money just to go there and find nothing.

If you indeed know the location, you could go there right now, with a five or six men team, equipped only with a couple of regular affordable digital cameras and maybe a cheap metal detector. You could rent this equipment instead of buying it.

So, in my opinion, if the box is really there, it will speak for itself. I doesn´t matter if you film it with an iphone camera; it will speak for itself, that´s for sure.

There´s really no need to spend money on expensive equipment if you can´t be sure that the box is really there, specially considering that your eventual investors will get really angry if they invest relatively large sums of money just for you to go there and find nothing.

Personally, if I knew the location of such important object, I would have gone there almost immediately. Why wait? Such situations require immediate action.

Just my two cents, anyway.

Raf.

PS: Such kind of retrieval operations should be performed FAST. You have to calculate the shortest rout, zero in the location asap, retrieve the item, extract as fast as you can and move to a safe location as fast as possible. There´s no space for TV crew with heavy and clumsy filming equipment.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alienready For This Post:

AwakeInADream (26th January 2013), Mystery (30th January 2013), RMorgan (24th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheDulceProject (here)
    Quote Posted by eni-al (here)
    There are known apparent entrances to Dulce! You can find the details posted on The Dulce Project community page on Facebook however I wouldn't recommend anyone to try enter if they are in fact there!
    Saw the list, was also in a thread some time ago, not sure when it dates back to.

1. Dulce Lake – East south, statue of the Virgin in blue robes holding flowers, inside a small stone grotto. Use a Greek cross for a key (inverted) To activate the voice security, use a male voice, (not loud) say “Ave, Ave, Ave.” The three foot statue moves forward, look for the small opening with a mounted ladder inside.
    2. Highway 1 south to intersect, turn east, follow dirt road approximately six miles south. Turn west toward mountain on a small trail (part of a dry wash) look for a link chain fence. Cross at the posed sign, up beside shrubs and trees is a small shed. Inside a wall calendar hides the controls for the elevator.
    3. Go to the basement in the medical facility, look for the small door to the sub-basement that holds the narrow shaft to the first level to Dulce Base.
    4. Look for the “coal mine,” several signs for no trespassing. The “mine” looks real but it’s a façade. It is about three miles east of the town limits, turn south on a small dirt road towards a mesa, “mine” in view.
    5. Cordova Canyon. South highway 17.5 miles at the “Y” (south/east) approximately four and a half miles near a statue of a saint, use a Greek cross (rosary size) Use male voice “Ave, Ave, Ave.” Statues moves forward.

A couple of those are not too believable, never existed or no longer exist whichever the case, no grotto with a statue is near there, neither are are any coal mines that close, or are really hidden. They are very rough places, not even sure what is meant by Highway 1. They'd be worth checking out anyway to prove or disprove existence, but its very rough locations.
    There is the possible mentioned entrance of Brooks lake, Wyoming.

As much as looking for a box would be very direct, finding protected entrances or areas not marked on a map would be pretty valuable. I'd really love to check out these places, Dulce and area in general, though sceptical about a base, but the whole thing deserves some investigation.
    It'd be good to find people local to areas of search, the box and entrances, could have good info on anything around.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni-al For This Post:

AwakeInADream (26th January 2013), Mystery (30th January 2013), TheDulceProject (25th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

This is all true. I am still learning how to work these posts and threads. Anyway the area is hard and full of hazards for one. I have done mining in that terrian and 4x4 ing in the area of where the box is supposed to be. For a big crew you will need permits from the BLM and the State, maybe the film commision. medics and first aid, security, and if someone has a claim on the land you cant just go and dig holes. Rangers will be around and the supplies and equipment needed is costly. Its been 30 years and the terrain is differant so pin pointing the X marks the spot will be hard also. Have you seen the movie Holes? I hear the box is made of plastic so a metal detector is out. So how many guys does it take to dig a hole? How many holes can you dig? Whos going to be watching you dig the holes? Should you use sonar equipment? So you see that there is a few bugs. Even if the person knows the right place to dig you should get in and out fast, a big production is big trouble. Government and MIB and all the others will be for sure watching on a big production. The big problem I see is who do you give the data and device too? Beside the media, youtube, and all the rest of the world to see. Thats if you can retrieve the box and get in and out stealthly.
    Last edited by alienready; 28th January 2013 at 20:08. Reason: added content

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alienready For This Post:

Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), Mystery (30th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cherry Hinkle.
    Last edited by Mystery; 5th March 2013 at 06:07.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

RMorgan (25th February 2013), witchy1 (25th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cherry with all due respect I have explained privately why what was done and said and the reasons behind it! please do not drag my name through the mud and make me out to be something i am not! all you need to state is that you are no longer a part of the project with me!!also i let you know that all pages have now been disabled and cannot be seen! I also stated it is impossible to erase all links I have posted on numerous sites as well as ones others have posted and shared ! I assured you all links will be dead links!you also stated I haven't refunded the money donated ! How would you know that!? Yet another un called for and untrue statement !!The $30 that was donated had been refunded through my account !!this is such an unfortunate end to something that could have been so fantastic ! Bill if you read this could you please remove this thread! I will also message you privately!! Thank you also who showed their support to the project while it was running ! It meant a lot !! Thank you

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDulceProject For This Post:

Brodie75 (25th February 2013), Jean-Marie (25th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

The Dulce Project has been set up to Document, Search and Retrieve Thomas Edwin Castello Dulce Base’s Evidence!

I am a UFO/paranormal researcher investigator and have been for the best part of 20 years. I am no "big player" by any means, so to speak, in the world of ufology, etc. My research has been mostly private and keeping the confidentiality of many of the ...witnesses and cases I have been involved in.
    If you are friends with Cherry Hinkle on Facebook or have heard of her, you will know all about the Dulce Base, the genetic facility, the Dulce Papers and Thomas Edwin Castello.
    You also know that Cherry was the ONLY person with Thomas when he buried the box he had with all the original evidence taken from Dulce by him!
    This box remains in the same location, near the top of a mountain in Arizona – the sealed oxygen free box buried all those years ago awaits our retrieval!!
    The box contents as I am sure most will know are....
    27 original 8 x 10 photographs (With original negatives!!) of aliens, creatures, cages and vats etc
    One silent videotape and the original microfilm which shows computer banks, the vats, various shots of the level known as nightmare hall, two shots of the greys, and a shot of the terminal displaying a sign saying "To Los Alamos" and also 30 seconds of the underground shuttle train arrive!
    Also seen are 25 pages of chemical formulas, schematics of alien equipment and also diagrams (with notations!!) Also Schematics for the Flash Gun
    Also found in the box are the original pages of a treaty with Governor Ronald Reagan’s signatures plus seven other political signatures plus four alien signatures.
    Plus Toms working flash gun is inside the sealed box. (Which is capable of levitation of objects any size, stun, causing a temporary state of death, complete vaporization of any object without leaving any trace!)
    After various discussions with Cherry she has agreed to work with me, and my working team, in the retrieval of this box!

We have agreed to film/document every aspect of this project from research and history on Dulce, Thomas and the subsequent recovery of the box and investigation of all its contents which will then be released in the future for all to see.

However this project needs help with funding.You can find out more about this project via Cherry Hinkle,s Facebook page or the new Facebook community page "The Dulce Project" this is currently just being set up and we hope to have a website up and running hopefully in the near future!
    There is currently a link set up for people who would like to donate to help this project but I won't post here on the forums until one of the admins can give me the ok to do that !
    However you can find the link at the Facebook community page!

Regards
    Paul
    The Dulce Project
    I am also out of this project along with Cherry Hinkle, we will have to find another way to proceed the quest for the Box. Sorry Paul Im out too. I live 30 minates from the location of the data and BOX and will work out another way with Cherry to retrieve the Box. You cant do things the way you were doing them to ask for money and demand for it and as I can tell you dont have a plan to retrieve it anyway. If a movie or documentary is to be made then all details of the project needed to be reveiled to, so the public can see were the donation you recieve go and in detail dollar for dollar cost for the project step by step. Also the comment to me about bringing protection is not aloud was not taken well with me. This is the (WILD WILD WEST) Paul, Arizona People all have guns and wear them in to Walmarts and 7-11s and many other place freely. I am one of them. With snakes and mountian lions and other animals around in the mountians or atv ing and 4x4ing its a must to carry a fire arm with you. After all you never know when you may find Bigfoot, or MIB for that matter, lol
    Last edited by alienready; 25th February 2013 at 15:38. Reason: not finished

16. The Following User Says Thank You to alienready For This Post:

witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry Stephen but you where never IN my project ! You can make all the presumptions you want but as it stands you know nothing of my plans, who I spoke to and what I had arranged ! I will not get drawn into a slanging match with anyone here! So I will say no more!
    This thread will be removed in a short time I hope!

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Sorry Paul, I may not be in your project, but I am in the project nevertheless, Cherry and I are good friends and without Cherry well their is no project for you. You might as well close this group without Cherry you cant do anything. She is out of your project and so am I so with that said you have nothing. Please close this group and stop asking for $$$.........and making problems.
    Sorry Stephen but you where never IN my project ! You can make all the presumptions you want but as it stands you know nothing of my plans, who I spoke to and what I had arranged ! I will not get drawn into a slanging match with anyone here! So I will say no more!
    This thread will be removed in a short time I hope!
    Last edited by alienready; 28th February 2013 at 17:12. Reason: added something

19. The Following User Says Thank You to alienready For This Post:

witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6