+ Reply to Thread

Thread: America Unearthed ~ Giants in Minnesota

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,479 times in 715 posts

Default America Unearthed ~ Giants in Minnesota

Here is another episode of the America Unearthed. This one is about “Giants in Minnesota”. So far this series is not to bad. Some of the later series of AA just got way out there. I hope this one doesn’t, he seem he knows what he’s doing but it still seems to boil down to just speculations and possibilies.

http://vimeo.com/57414479

Enjoy more to come...
    ~skywizard
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th January 2013 at 20:00. Reason: fixed video formatting
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~
    ~~ 'cuse me while I kiss the sky... Jimi Hendrix ~~
    ~~ Never stop looking for what's not there ~~
    ~~ Our past is just a story we tell ourselves ~~

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Eram (28th February 2013), ghostrider (15th January 2013), hardrock (15th January 2013), Kiforall (29th January 2013), Kristin (28th February 2013), Lettherebelight (29th January 2013), Limor (29th January 2013), mahalall (15th January 2013), markpierre (15th January 2013), Ontarioguy (15th January 2013), sandy (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013), westhill (29th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: America Unearthed ~ Giants in Minnesota

I love this show. Really enjoyed it so far.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

Ontarioguy (15th January 2013), Skywizard (15th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,862 times in 4,269 posts

the academic community just doesn't want the story of the giants told or un-covered. more dang secrets...
    FOLLOW YOUR HEART, AND YOU'LL FIND YOUR WAY ... Raiding the Matrix , One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Kiforall (29th January 2013), Lettherebelight (29th January 2013), Ontarioguy (15th January 2013), Referee (15th January 2013), Skywizard (15th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,346 times in 5,535 posts

Quote Here is another episode of the America Unearthed. This one is about “Giants in Minnesota”. So far this series is not to bad. Some of the later series of AA just got way out there. I hope this one doesn’t, he seem he knows what he’s doing but it still seems to boil down to just speculations and possibilies.

http://vimeo.com/57414479

Enjoy more to come...
    ~skywizard
    no way, Paul Bunyan was real?

actually it was settled by Vikings not far away, long before Columbus sailed...

word came back everyone had died from the black plague, until a small group of Grandchildren went back to the Norway King to say they had claimed America...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th January 2013 at 20:02. Reason: fixed video formatting
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky_Shorz For This Post:

Referee (15th January 2013), Skywizard (15th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 times in 554 posts

Some elements of the Minnesota community would have interest in this.

But did the Vikings travel so far into main land North America?

A giant nordic skeleton, a Jotunn in Minnesota, hum.

If the skeletal scapulars were missing or placed in different anatomical positions, well that would be a whole different story, one which might explain why native american's gave them distance and explain the historical context of the practises of today's american ruling elite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6tunn

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (15th January 2013), Skywizard (15th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Skywizard (here)
    Here is another episode of the America Unearthed. This one is about “Giants in Minnesota”. So far this series is not to bad. Some of the later series of AA just got way out there. I hope this one doesn’t, he seem he knows what he’s doing but it still seems to boil down to just speculations and possibilities.

https://vimeo.com/57414479

For some reason vimeo's videos won't work so use url till I re-upload... thanks

Enjoy more to come...
    ~skywizard
    no way, Paul Bunyan was real?

actually it was settled by Vikings not far away, long before Columbus sailed...

word came back everyone had died from the black plague, until a small group of Grandchildren went back to the Norway King to say they had claimed America...
    How about King Arthur II (Welsh king) and 700 followers in 563AD? Welsh speaking Indigenous people in KY met by the first colonists! Follow Wilson and Blackett's historical investigations and books. The real ancient history of Britain is not what anyone thinks.
    Who's on first?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotusa For This Post:

fourty-two (30th January 2013), Kiforall (29th January 2013), Lettherebelight (29th January 2013), mahalall (20th January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (15th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,027 times in 934 posts

I watched the whole show. The conclusion was more in line with "Giants NOT in Minnesota".

disappointing
    I was a former Junior Safety Patrol and Hall Monitor:director:

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

DNA (28th February 2013), Rahkyt (16th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,797 times in 5,356 posts

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th January 2013), fourty-two (30th January 2013), Fred Steeves (29th January 2013), JRS (29th January 2013), kanishk (3rd February 2013), Kiforall (29th January 2013), Nenuphar (29th January 2013), spiritwind (30th January 2013), Star Tsar (29th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,411 times in 821 posts

What an awesome being!
    "Not of the Earth are ye... Earthy, but child of the Infinite Cosmic Light!" - Thoth of Atlantis

“The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death.” - Oscar Wilde

"I see Earth. It is so beautiful!" - Yuri A Gagarin

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,937 times in 4,028 posts

That series is phenominal!!!! I encourage everyone to watch all the episodes. This guy has uncovered so much lost history, it is fascinating.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,880 times in 5,571 posts

Minnesota... Wisconsin... that's all south of the border...

From http://www.southmilwaukeenow.com/blo...87467521.html:

A Giant Mystery: 18 Strange Skeletons Found in Wisconsin: Sons of God; Men of Renown

Posted by Kristan Harris on Jan. 21, 2013

Giants where found in Racine last year. I had a chance to update this blog posting. I have been getting many emails about this topic and find that across Wisconsin there are more stories like this popping up. So you are wondering what is a giant and if it is what you are thinking that I have to be kidding you! Well I am not. They are as real as apple pie and whiskey. For over a year I have been reading books and information on giant dig sites and finds. I would like to share some of the information with you that is right at your finger tips.

First, One must wonder how much can a giant lift if twice the size of a average human today? Could they be responsible for Stone Henge and the Pyramids? Are these the Giants the Bible & many other civilizations have in their history and painted on their walls. The Bible in Genesis 6:4 " There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old men of renown. " Now this is faulty logic to any scientist out there because I am using religious/cultural history to fill a hole in science.

Over 200 Giant digs have been found in recent years. Giant skeleton finds have not made the local/national news since the 1950's for the most part. It seems in most peoples opinion do to the fear that people would question evolution . If anything a de-evolution.

Their heights ranged between 7.6ft and 10 feet and their skulls "presumably those of men, are much larger than the heads of any race which inhabit America to-day." They tend to have a double row of teeth, 6 fingers, 6 toes and like humans came in differant races. The teeth in the front of the jaw are regular molars. Heads usually found are elongated believed due to longer than normal life span.

Here's one for your "Forbidden Archaeology" file. My research uncovered a fantastic article by Mark Shernick among other great finds.

Scientists are remaining stubbornly silent about a lost race of giants found in burial mounds near Lake Delavan, Wisconsin, in May 1912.

The dig site at Lake Delavan was overseen by Beloit College and it included more than 200 effigy mounds that proved to be classic examples of 8th century Woodland Culture. But the enormous size of the skeletons and elongated skulls found in May 1912 did not fit very neatly into anyone's concept of a textbook standard.

They were enormous. These were not average human beings.

Strange Skulls
    First reported in the 4 May 1912 issue of the New York Times the 18 skeletons found by the Peterson brothers on Lake Lawn Farm in southwest Wisconsin exhibited several strange and freakish features.

National Geographic Reports
    In 2002, National Geographic reported a dozen Cyclops skeletons found in Greece that stood 12-15 1/2 Ft tall. That is 3 humans tall. One eye socket. Giants in history are typically cannibalistic in nature. The reason why I am bringing up giants will all tie into politics, and word happenings. Look at a basketball hoop and add 5 feet. That tall. Greek Mythology talks about war with cyclops learning they had to bring down by taking out their legs rendering them slow and helpless. American Giants (Red Hair Giants) where found with egyptian writing on their tombs have been found in multiple locations.

Mystery of The Wisconsin Giants
    This is no farm boy hoax or stunt by your local prankster. As I am finding that dozens and dozens of similar finds of instances are popping up nation wide.

As Mark reported, the Lake Delavan find of May 1912 was not the firs to make the local newspapers from 1851 forward to the present day. IGiants have been found all accross Wisconsin on farm lands in in mound digs.

He goes on to report that on 10th of August 1891, the New York Times reported as posted below that scientists from the Smithsonian Institution had discovered several large "pyramidal monuments" on Lake Mills, near Madison, Wisconsin. "Madison was in ancient days the centre of a teeming population numbering not less than 200,000," the Times said. The excavators found an elaborate system of defensive works which they named Fort Aztalan.

The question we should be asking is why are these skeletons not in our history books. Why are Giants not taught in school as part of history. This shows that Giants are a species and not a blurp on the evolutionary map or illness. If anything it is proof of something that science is scared to give us a real answer on that it can. What are these beings genetic relation to humans. I would love to see a non government independent study since many government scientists seem to be rubber stamps do to the sake of evolution and the continual onslaught against the family. If you ask me that sounds more like a religion than a science. Real science is disproving theories. Not trying to make your theory fit to a puzzle of a different picture but I will let you decide for yourself. Why would the government not want you to know about a human race that was 9-18 ft tall?

The Great Smithsonian Cover-Up
    Most Giant mysteries end at the Smithsonian Institute. Is this a giant cover-up? Why aren't there public displays of gigantic Native American skeletons at natural history museums?

Some of the smaller skeletons are certainly on display. If you feel you can not believe your eyes you can go visit a skeleton at the Aztalan State Park where you can see the skeleton of a "Princess of Aztalan" . So what is the cover up then? The skeletons placed on display are normal-sized, and according to research I have done seem to end at the Smithsonian institute.

More Specifically, the Smithsonian Institution has been accused of making a deliberate effort to hide the "telling of the bones" and to keep the giant skeletons locked away from the publics eye. I think there are answers that need to be given.

Have you or your family found giant skeletons on your farm or rural family owned land? Its not as uncommon as you think. Please contact me with information I would lov eto hear your story and put it in a book? Would love to others who have done research! Please contact me!

The news no longer reports these discoveries.

I am doing research and investigation.

Thank you.
    For Liberty, For Freedom

Kristan T. Harris

Sources:
    Anon. "Strange Skeletons Found: Indications that Tribe Hitherto Unknown Once Lived In Wisconsin," New York Times, 4 May 1912

Anon. "The Wisconsin Mounds: Interesting Relics of Pre-Historic Civilization" New York Times, 10 August 1891

Burlington News, "The Princess of Aztalan" (Photos), Mound Builders page

Dahly, Terje "Old Newspapers Are Serious About Giant Skeletons" from the "Giants: Did They Live?" website

Deloria Jr., Vine. Red Earth, White Lies: Native Americans and the Myth of Scientific Fact (Fulcrum Publications, 1997)

Hamilton, Ross. "A Holocaust of Giants: The Great Smithsonian Cover-Up" Xpeditions Magazine website.

Sutherland, Mary. "Giants . . . Giants . . . Giants . . . Giants" A Big Page About Giants, BUFO Radio / Burlington News website

Unknown. "Greater Humans" page. Greater Ancestors World Museum website

Wikipedia, "Aztalan State Park" Wisconsin

"La liberté de chacun s'arrête là où commence celle des autres"
    “There is a condition worse than blindness, and that is, seeing something that isn't there.” LRH

The psycho's utter terror: "This universe is entirely composed -- but for one trivial exception -- of others."

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amzer Zo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2013), Brodie75 (28th February 2013), DNA (28th February 2013), gooty64 (29th January 2013), i_am_becoming (31st January 2013), kanishk (3rd February 2013), Kiforall (29th January 2013), Lettherebelight (29th January 2013), meeradas (28th February 2013), spiritwind (30th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,954 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That picture reminds me of a recurring dream I have every so often. I'll find myself standing around talking to a couple of other guys, and that's just about exactly how tall they are, maybe even a little taller. Being over 6' myself, it's rather bizarre to look straight forward into someone's waist, and then straight up to make eye contact.(LOL)

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fascinating, truly fascinating. Thank you for this. Maybe the giants of old are now some of the short people I know who are so angry all the time. LOL
    Hi, I will look you directly in your eyes and tell you wholeheartedly that I love you.

Will you run, or reciprocate?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeBron For This Post:

Skywizard (30th January 2013), spiritwind (30th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,281 times in 1,667 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    I watched the whole show. The conclusion was more in line with "Giants NOT in Minnesota".

disappointing
    I agree, the show was dissapointing for several reasons. First and foremost was the show's spokes person/narrater trying to make it seem like all native american giants should be norse, or viking in origin. He began with a preconcieved notion of what he wanted to find, and he kept trying to make the evidence fit his pet theory. This was by far the biggest anchor stone of the show, and it is why I'll never watch another one of these shows again.

Secondly the show starts with a man taking the camera crew to where he found a giant skeleton, but he has no pictures, and all they can do is stand on the dirt and claim they are not allowed to dig due to native americans being offended or something.
    I think that is hilarious, sorry if I"m offending, but this Native American sacred grave thing is a brilliant Illuminati ploy to block would be archeologists from making any more discoveries in this area.

Thirdly, where does his sense of logic connect nine foot tall giants with norse vikings? I mean really? What the hell is the dude thinking? Check those norse oceanic row boats out and tell me where the nine foot tall guy sits? Much less a whole crew of them. The people have gotten taller in the last six hundred years, not shorter. And if his logic should have anything to stand on,,,where are the giants in scandanavia now? They should be 11 or 12 feet by now if they were averaging 9 back in the thirteen hundreds.

I have no problem with giants, but I certainly don't think they were the norse vikings. I don't think these giants are hundreds of years old, I think they are thousands of years old, and maybe even tens of thousands of years old.
    Last edited by DNA; 28th February 2013 at 13:50.
    The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Brodie75 (28th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,479 times in 715 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Your right... (some may be Afghan. ) ...it was kind of disappointing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	afghan giant.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	20634

peace...
    skywizard
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~
    ~~ 'cuse me while I kiss the sky... Jimi Hendrix ~~
    ~~ Never stop looking for what's not there ~~
    ~~ Our past is just a story we tell ourselves ~~

27. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,575 times in 366 posts

Scientists, often govt funded, have their theory of evolution--and they're sticking to it. Any evidence that is contrary to the established theory is massaged to fit the theory or disappeared. Apparently there are lot of anomalies that just don't fit the belief systems of so called objective scientists, so they are crated and stored at the Smithsonian. We are so in the dark right now, about so many things.

The most outstanding work, highlighting that current theory of evolution is incomplete or wrong, was done by the late Dr.Lynn Margulis, an expert on the biology of evolution. She wrote a fantastic book called, "Acquiring Genomes" It is modern, very well researched, and actually more mind blowing than the idea that we have giants in our past and perhaps in our present--sasquatches. Maybe I will start a thread about her.

+ Reply to Thread