Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts
    Last edited by Richard; 12th September 2010 at 00:41. Reason: fixed embed

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: The "Galactic federation of light" deception

this is interesting, & ties in w/some things that others say that ring true for me -- but a being who calls her/himself 'The Good Spirit' -- that's not much better than 'The Galactic Federation of Light'

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Yeah yeah ....heard it all before!!!

What a load on nonsense...

So the ones that look angelic and feed us with good vibrations are the bad guys....

Soooooooooo the ones with the scaley skin and snakes eyes are the good guys????

Nice try whoever is behind the vid!!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

are you ssaying , viking...that the good guys always "look nice " and the bad guys always look like monsters??

Remember stranger danger? taught kids that bad guys wore trench coats and lurked in shadows.

People who will lie and hurt you can look and act like angels.

People who will love you and heal you can look like monsters.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (24th November 2010)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Hi Celine ...hope your well ect etc

Hey you'll know the good guys when you see them....go with your heart and don't take too much notice of all sorts of rubbish floating around the net...!!

I was playing with words for the 'playmakers'!!! They know what I mean!!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

7. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Thank you viking friend... yes well thank you.

i was aware of your intent... and i should have stated i agree with you.

except.

the perception that all that is "pretty" is good and all that is "ugly" is bad.

People with no light, with an empty heart, judge people based on looks...and i KNOW your heart is full and heavy with light.

the GFL is not a person... it doesnt have feelings

The GFL gets attacked often... hard to get a handle on whats worthy and what isnt.

Not just at PA, but GFL members are active on many forums..

i must say... i had a few "pretend" to be friends.. then the turn around and talk "love and light" after dissing people behind their backs.

There is much dis info out there... the GFL is not excluded from that viking..

Good and valuable truth... is NEVER complicated...nor does it sound like a soap opera with "hidden agendas".

IMHO.

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Shiva it would probably be good to mention that you advocate the Guardian Alliance and that many members on this forum do not share your enthusiasm . How is your group any different from those you are trying to criticize. Here's a recent article on Ashayana Deane just general information. As a member of this forum we along with a video or a web link we should also post our comments so that people know what your views are .Can you please comment on the Guardian Alliance since it is my impression from all the links you have posted that you believe that only the Guardian Alliance offers a real solution, your comments appreciated.

Anna Hayes - nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader - aka Diane Kathryn Smith - Anna Gruber - Ashayana Deanne - Diane Kathryn Tigue - Anna Gruber - Anna is derived from "Aneayhea" - claims to be Jesus Christ's half sister Martha, Goddess Sekhmet, Kia: Secondary wife of Akhenaten. Very possibly the mother of Tutankkhamon, and possible Smenkhare, by Akhenaten. Titles included the phrases "the favorite", "wife", "beloved" and "the lady".

Anna Hayes is an American, born in Pennsylvania, who has had contact with ET's all of her life. Anna's alien abduction experiences began at the age of four. She was initially abducted by a negative "intruder"' faction of Zeta Reticuli greys because they were interested in harvesting her special encoded genes and were preparing her to become a mind controlled "breeder" of alien hybrids. She was essentially "rescued" from this fate at the age of seven by another group of positive aliens that refer to themselves as members of the Guardian Alliance. For a time, she was being taken by both groups, but gradually the Guardian Alliance taught her how to resist the coercive and manipulative technologies that the negative greys were employing to control her and she was eventually able to free herself from their domination. After moving to Sarasota, Florida and opening up a temple, she changed her mind about its importance and moved with her new husband Michael Deane aka Azurtanya Deane to Greece, then to England.

Anna/Ashayana and her husband offer workshops in various spots around the world for their followers to come and activate sacred sites and do special dances and have their followers stand on and paste special codes on their bodies and do multiple meditations and prayers and songs daily to save themselves from the bad aliens who might try to abduct them and destroy the world. These workshops cost thousands of dollars and no person is allowed at these workshops unless they buy their plane and hotel fares through Anna's company. People who have traveled on their own to the site of the workshop have not been allowed to attend the workshops .

Azurite Press
    Last edited by frank samuel; 12th September 2010 at 13:36.

9. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    So the ones that look angelic and feed us with good vibrations are the bad guys....

Hey Viking... this usually goes on forever.
    It's a re-run of the same old song....

"My channeler's red hot.
    Your channeler ain't doodly sqwat"

10. Link to Post #9
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yeah yeah ....heard it all before!!!

What a load on nonsense...

Nice try whoever is behind the vid!!!

viking
    Right on V, New age drivel is becoming as old and irrelevant as organized religion IMO

Quote And then we have the likes of 'Indigo Children', 'Star Children', 'Crystal Children', 'Star Seeds' Ad Nauseam.. Who are no doubt set to be the next generation of New Age religious fanatics and take it to a level beyond what is worth thinking about. On one site where they are promoting the whole Indigo Child dross, they stated that "To be evolved, is to be removed from the negativity". Negativity of what? Self deluding bull**** like that quote maybe? On that same page are some other nuggets of wisdom. Try not to laugh too hard..

"Remember that as one gets older, one must focus on the 3D environment, higher frequency consciousness slowing down". [Que?]

"They may not have dates for a transition of consciousness, but can they intuit that it will happen". [Yeah Mum, the world's gonna end. Can I have a new bike?]

"Get away from abuse and power people who have control issues. Go where you are happy and laugh". [In other words, don't face up to these issues]

"Did you grow up as a Star Child waiting to reunite with your ET family?" [In a nutshell, no]
    from: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63300 Great post on the new age con and worth a read.

There are so many new age "messiahs" and channelers nowadays it has become glaringly evident the whole thing is a farce.
    Quote Anna Hayes as she used to be known, (now going by Ashayana Deane) has a typical cultic persona and ideology dealing with ET - channeling and is typical of many UFO Contactee cults. It is really a cookie cutter messiah ‘Melchizedek'[1] molded type of ideology that is currently affecting the UFO and New Age communities. I would estimate that about 70% of UFO cults in existence have the Melchizedek ideology firmly implanted within the groups belief systems. Often such groups will blend various religious and Orthodox viewpoints and other principles that are out there. The name change is typical of the egotistic cultic persona. They some how become more important in their minds – especially if the channeled information indicates they should.

The PTB saw religion going the way of the dinosaurs and invented the new age movement to help set the New World Order into motion. The GFL is another example of this, the message is wonderful and peaceful so who cares what the source is right? um wrong. If the source is self serving, then those who "resonate" with the material will be serving their new master as directed in the "channeled" material.

Silly Humans, Tricks are for kids
    Last edited by Richard; 12th September 2010 at 14:04.

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Perhaps WWF could sponsor a
    "Channeling Cage Match!"

"Let's get ready to Huuuuuuuuumble!"

12. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Perhaps WWF could sponsor a
    "Channeling Cage Match!"

"Let's get ready to Huuuuuuuuumble!"
    I'd buy a TV set to watch that one, although, I suppose they wouldn't need broadcast it, anyway

Quote The PTB saw religion going the way of the dinosaurs and invented the new age movement to help set the New World Order into motion. The GFL is another example of this, the message is wonderful and peaceful so who cares what the source is right? um wrong. If the source is self serving, then those who "resonate" with the material will be serving their new master as directed in the "channeled" material.
    I'm a bit skeptical of any movement involving channeling, space aliens, or a combination of the two. And personally, I avoid Anna Hayes and Laura K. Jadczyk like the plague.

All of the spirituality and cosmic wonder you'll ever need is already within.

13. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Hey Viking... this usually goes on forever.
    It's a re-run of the same old song....

"My channeler's red hot.
    Your channeler ain't doodly sqwat"
    LOL! thanks for your sense of humor, Fred --i've been enjoying it

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Shiva it would probably be good to mention that you advocate the Guardian Alliance and that many members on this forum do not share your enthusiasm . How is your group any different from those you are trying to criticize. Here's a recent article on Ashayana Deane just general information. As a member of this forum we along with a video or a web link we should also post our comments so that people know what your views are .Can you please comment on the Guardian Alliance since it is my impression from all the links you have posted that you believe that only the Guardian Alliance offers a real solution, your comments appreciated.

Anna Hayes - nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader - aka Diane Kathryn Smith - Anna Gruber - Ashayana Deanne - Diane Kathryn Tigue - Anna Gruber - Anna is derived from "Aneayhea" - claims to be Jesus Christ's half sister Martha, Goddess Sekhmet, Kia: Secondary wife of Akhenaten. Very possibly the mother of Tutankkhamon, and possible Smenkhare, by Akhenaten. Titles included the phrases "the favorite", "wife", "beloved" and "the lady".

Anna Hayes is an American, born in Pennsylvania, who has had contact with ET's all of her life. Anna's alien abduction experiences began at the age of four. She was initially abducted by a negative "intruder"' faction of Zeta Reticuli greys because they were interested in harvesting her special encoded genes and were preparing her to become a mind controlled "breeder" of alien hybrids. She was essentially "rescued" from this fate at the age of seven by another group of positive aliens that refer to themselves as members of the Guardian Alliance. For a time, she was being taken by both groups, but gradually the Guardian Alliance taught her how to resist the coercive and manipulative technologies that the negative greys were employing to control her and she was eventually able to free herself from their domination. After moving to Sarasota, Florida and opening up a temple, she changed her mind about its importance and moved with her new husband Michael Deane aka Azurtanya Deane to Greece, then to England.

Anna/Ashayana and her husband offer workshops in various spots around the world for their followers to come and activate sacred sites and do special dances and have their followers stand on and paste special codes on their bodies and do multiple meditations and prayers and songs daily to save themselves from the bad aliens who might try to abduct them and destroy the world. These workshops cost thousands of dollars and no person is allowed at these workshops unless they buy their plane and hotel fares through Anna's company. People who have traveled on their own to the site of the workshop have not been allowed to attend the workshops .

Azurite Press
    & thanks very much for this, Frank -- i've been considering A Deane as a possible credible source , but all that famous/well-connected/'goddess' past life stuff -- a big no-no for me

also her classes are extremely expensive

14. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Fredk you never cease to amuse me with your awesome sense of humor bud,we are so much alike eeheh,i almost spitted my tea while reading this !

15. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    ... also her classes are extremely expensive
    That's the key wyn, if they are out for money that says it all.

Fred, I love you.. you make me laugh everyday and sometimes, so hard it hurts. Bless you my friend

16. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Ok, I have a confession. And what better place than here, eh?

I own a book of what is claimed to be (gasp) channeled material!

Not only that, I would have to say it ranks among the top three books I have read in the last 30 years, in having moved me along my way.

So I read it through once, and it took me a good three months to do it. Mostly because every 5 pages or so, I would come across stuff that just made me go have a think.

Filled with stuff I "used to know", "should have remembered", "Things my heart has been quietly telling me", and a good deal of re-focusing on what really makes things go 'round.

"Oh but wait... this is channeled stuff, and you know how that works."
    So I did some digging around re. the source. Guess what? Like just about every other material of this kind, the "Inet jury" comes down to 50/50 on it. So I came to a few questions:
    Is the material about the source, or the material itself?
    Is the material of any use in my daily life, or is it just a load of "data" I am supposed to absorb?
    Is it something I can assimilate, and then use/teach from my own heart?
    I am now on my third reading of the book.
    I decided that even if the 'source' was my dog, channeling the hum from my refrigerator, what was there was hopeful, loving, a kindness to the spirit, and empowering to the mind. Put simply, it's about my relationship with the Creator, and how to grow in that. and it's "self-contained", which means there is no "cult" to join, cruises to take, camps to attend. Quoting what someone else says they were told doesn't seem to be much of a way to help myself, or someone else, either.

No, I can't sell it - wouldn't trade it for gold. Wouldn't do you a bit of good if I could, you have to make this journey yourself, and no book can change that.
    Ed: In fact, here would be a good place to add that, running around looking for THE source, expecting this one, or that one to "install" enlightenment, between breaths, strikes me as a lot of work putting cart before horse. No one is going to hand you an "Aha! moment". They come from yourself, by yourself, usually.
    If you're interested you can buy a copy for $13, and can even get a used copy for around $4 at Amazon. If your not then... don't buy a copy.

It's called "The Disappearance Of The Universe".

Fred
    (By the way... this is about as evangelical as I get)
    Last edited by Fredkc; 12th September 2010 at 15:58.

17. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

PS: Thak you all for the kind words. Ya make my Sunday
    "It should be self evident that if there is only oneness, then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up. Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared to be a very damned good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now. "
    Last edited by Fredkc; 12th September 2010 at 15:51.

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Fredkc, I read that book when it first came out, and listened to several of his talks, and from what I remember Gary claims that these were physical beings appearing to him in his home having all these audible conversations with him, and he was able to record them on tape - but he stated later that he destroyed all the tapes after he transcribed the book. If this is still the author's position on his work (?) I wouldn't call The Disappearance Of The Universe channeled material at all. The author stated that he recorded the information on a tape recorder from conversations he had with these other beings that appeared in his home and had all these talks with him - and that one of these beings turns out to be him from the future - and then he transcribes the recordings into the book, as he was told by himself to do. The book does have some powerful insights like you state, but (IMHO) it is all based around the work of A Course In Miracles which was channeled.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    If you're interested you can buy a copy for $13, and can even get a used copy for around $4 at Amazon. If your not then... don't buy a copy.

It's called "The Disappearance Of The Universe".

Fred
    (By the way... this is about as evangelical as I get)

Cheers Fred......just popped onto good old YouTube....and there is quite a lot about
    it there....not the same as a book, I know...but....

here's one video with some quotes...

PS....thanks for your post Horizons...interesting...
    Last edited by jaybee; 12th September 2010 at 18:09. Reason: edit quote

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Yes, Horizon, "DofU" can be thought of as "A Course In Miracles - For Dummies" per se. (how lucky for me )

I also own a copy of "A Course In Miracles" but admit I have only skimmed the beast. Life, and other things conspire, preventing me from diving into the book with the attention it would need. I really haven't looked at it enough to have formed an opinion, either. Maybe someday.

One thing I still cling to;
    Existence in duality provides for infinite complexity. "There is anything you want." If you want, need, or are just enamored with the idea of scads of dimensions, levels, and axis' to existence, then you can be sure the universe will provide both it, and the time to explore it. There's all the 'geometry' we can imagine (and more), at the beck'n call of our creative abilities. Tempting, isn't it? (he heh)

When I see these drawings about multi-layered, multi-dimensional, multi-everything depictions, what I keep seeing is more like rainfall on a clear lake. Pretty, yes. Useful? What I went looking for was akin to, "The shortest distance between two points is a straight line."

things like: "Life is it's own answer." - Ray Bradbury

Fred

21. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

This group really lets me realise that people can only understand from the level they are at...lol...maybe some will get this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=B3z38Hbl9kY&NR=1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast