+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Radical New Theory in Physics

Radical New Theory in Physics:The Primer Fields - Part 1

In this video series, the currently
    accepted theories of physics and
    astrophysics are shaken to the
    core by a radical new theory of
    the fundamental forces in all
    matter.

You will be amazed as a magnetic
    model of the dome at CERN is used
    to create a 100 mm diameter plasma
    Sun with a 300 mm diameter
    equatorial disc of plasma around it!

All the plasma videos are actual
    footage with no enhancement or
    manipulation other than speed.

In other words, this is real thing.
    Hard to believe, but it is all true.

Video (about 54 mins):

http://youtu.be/Vw3A6yf-fFA

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2016), sunflower (30th August 2019), william r sanford72 (27th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Radical New Theory in Physics

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Radical New Theory in Physics:The Primer Fields - Part 1
    I merged this post in with the thread already devoted to David LaPoint's "The Primer Fields".
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

william r sanford72 (27th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Default Re: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

I had the chance to visit the CERN labs recently, it is an amazing technical achievement, to a scale that really defies anything I know of. No nazis, no aliens, just physicists from all over the world, looking like students aged 40... I had a good contact with one of them and we exchanged a few mails. If you have specific questions I can relay those and get answers (in another thread of course). By all means no BS about hitler or sinkholes... Both are products of fantasy in the case of the CERN.
    life is design

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2016), Hervé (27th March 2013), silvanelf (30th August 2019), sunflower (30th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    I searched to find if this has already been posted and did not find anything. If it has been already sorry for the duplicate...this only came to my attention today.

This is extremely amazing energy discovery by David LaPoint in the "free energy arena"

He just started a Face Book page a few days ago:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prime...27616574014043

Published on Dec 31, 2012 Video of magnetic models of the Globe of Science and Innovation at CERN in my vacuum chamber. High voltage plasma reveals the magnetic patterns that the CERN models emit and thereby explain many phenomena found in physics and astrophysics.

Bizarre Discovery at CERN David LaPoint less than 3 minutes this is the short promo

Published on Dec 17, 2012

In this video series the currently accepted theories of physics and astrophysics are shaken to the core by a radical new theory of the fundamental forces in all matter.

You will be amazed as a magnetic model of the dome at CERN is used to create a 100 mm diameter plasma Sun with a 300 mm diameter equatorial disc of plasma around it!

All the plasma videos are actual footage with no enhancement or manipulation other than speed. In other words, this is real thing. Hard to believe, but it is all true.

2012 The world just changed.

The Primer Fields Part 1 54 minutes this is part 1 of 4 and the only part posted so far

Yes the world has changed!! Whoo hoo Much Love!
    kimberly the video was awsome thanks, am I the only one that looked at the glass tube and the plasma creating a magnetic field within the glass, and imagining what if the glass tube was flat like a saucer with this field surrounding it creating a protected energy environment that could be weightless ??? full of energy and running all sorts of electronics and re-energizing itself , spaceship flight ??? force fields ??? clean energy, and it repells metal ( bullets ) matter gliding off without pushback ( hyperspace) , null time ??? this device really could change our world quickly ... way to go kimberly you rock !!!
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2016), TelosianEmbrace (21st April 2022), william r sanford72 (27th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buckminster fuller (here)
    By all means no BS about hitler or sinkholes... Both are products of fantasy in the case of the CERN.
    I am quite willing to believe that the bulk of the scientists, engineers and technicians working on CERN are ordinary and well intentioned people doing such jobs.

I am less willing to trust that ridiculing speculations on the real underlying motives of those who masterminded CERN will provide us with the best insights into such .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), TargeT (28th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Post Re: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    By all means no BS about hitler or sinkholes... Both are products of fantasy in the case of the CERN.
    I am quite willing to believe that the bulk of the scientists, engineers and technicians working on CERN are ordinary and well intentioned people doing such jobs.

I am less willing to trust that ridiculing speculations on the real underlying motives of those who masterminded CERN will provide us with the best insights into such .
    Well, maybe seeing everything intentionally through the lens of conspiracy has no value. It is mere speculations and leads no-one nowhere. About the CERN, for one they're doing basic research. There are no applied sciences being studied there. Numbers and statistics only.
    About what evil plans could be behind the CERN, there is no point having a public front to do that. The sole purpose is the study of particle physics. The rest is entertainment paranoïa. There are no insights to gain from it, fantasy only.
    Last edited by buckminster fuller; 27th March 2013 at 14:25.
    life is design

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The sole purpose [of CERN] is the study of particle physics.
    For me, the accelerator at CERN resembles a bit too much the instruments needed to work with what's variously called torsion or scalar physics or torsion field technologies. I am becoming increasingly convinced that there is some very real physics, and some very real technology, there (no doubt buried in much confusion and ridiculousness.)

High speed, rotating, charged fields are typical of such technology, and CERN is certainly a premier example of a mechanism intended to create and manipulate such fields.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

buckminster fuller (27th March 2013), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), Snoweagle (11th June 2016), TargeT (28th March 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

The sole purpose [of CERN] is the study of particle physics.
    For me, the accelerator at CERN resembles a bit too much the instruments needed to work with what's variously called torsion or scalar physics or torsion field technologies. I am becoming increasingly convinced that there is some very real physics, and some very real technology, there (no doubt buried in much confusion and ridiculousness.)

High speed, rotating, charged fields are typical of such technology, and CERN is certainly a premier example of a mechanism intended to create and manipulate such fields.
    Could be, but I can't figure why the scale of the LHC would have had to be so large... Except for particle acceleration.
    Many theories of physics are being validated, or not, at the CERN. Yet I don't see the evil in this. What I would be concerned with is what the industry and governments will do with this knowledge. As with every other human achievement, and the CERN is a huge one, there are positive and negative possible outcomes.
    Mixing the nazi history with that of the CERN remains speculated fantasy.
    life is design

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Could be, but I can't figure why the scale of the LHC would have had to be so large... Except for particle acceleration.
    It could be that CERN is so large in order that it can more powerfully manipulate what's euphemistically called (in our broken physics of public record) "the fabric of space-time". It might not have been intended as just a "test" instrument, but rather and in addition as an "operational" instrument.

They weren't just experimenting. They were doing something, or at least trying to do something, until their instrument failed.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2016), TargeT (28th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

It could be that CERN is so large in order that it can more powerfully manipulate what's euphemistically called (in our broken physics of public record) "the fabric of space-time". It might not have been intended as just a "test" instrument, but rather and in addition as an "operational" instrument.

They weren't just experimenting. They were doing something, or at least trying to do something, until their instrument failed.
    Who's "they"..? Does that mean that all the people there are accomplices or too stupid to know what they're doing..? Trying to do "something"... Ok.. What were they trying to do..?
    There is nothing to backup any of this but speculation. No motives, no specifics. This is not serious.
    life is design

18. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Who's "they"..? Does that mean that all the people there are accomplices or too stupid to know what they're doing..? Trying to do "something"... Ok.. What were they trying to do..?
    There is nothing to backup any of this but speculation. No motives, no specifics. This is not serious.
    The "who's they" is a serious question, and there is serious backup. See further Joseph P. Farrell, for example. It's a big story, with much backup, that he's spent quite a few books telling and he's still working on it. Motives, specifics, and speculation are all there.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016)

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Ok, a guy makes money writing books where he substantiate something along the lines : "they're planning evil things at CERN"..? I looked up Farell, he's a theologist. I wouldn't be too concerned about his opinion on the CERN subject.
    From the pyramids to the CERN there is a huge gap my mind is not ready to fill up... And there are no specifics about the CERN.
    Not serious at all... The scientists working there are fully aware of what they're doing, claiming otherwise makes no sense. Or is really paranoïd.
    life is design

21. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok, a guy makes money writing books where he substantiate something along the lines : "they're planning evil things at CERN"..? I looked up Farell, he's a theologist. I wouldn't be too concerned about his opinion on the CERN subject.
    Hopefully you won't mind if I take your research into Farrell too seriously either .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Snoweagle (7th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just so we don't get too far distracted from the most valuable contribution of this thread, here's the links to the three posts above that presented the three videos in Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields series. There were to be more videos, but David announced that they were canceled (see Post #60, here.)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2016), Snoweagle (7th June 2016), Sophocles (27th March 2013), Star Tsar (2nd January 2016), TargeT (28th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #75
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    I searched to find if this has already been posted and did not find anything. If it has been already sorry for the duplicate...this only came to my attention today.

This is extremely amazing energy discovery by David LaPoint in the "free energy arena"

He just started a Face Book page a few days ago:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prime...27616574014043

Published on Dec 31, 2012 Video of magnetic models of the Globe of Science and Innovation at CERN in my vacuum chamber. High voltage plasma reveals the magnetic patterns that the CERN models emit and thereby explain many phenomena found in physics and astrophysics.

Bizarre Discovery at CERN David LaPoint less than 3 minutes this is the short promo

Published on Dec 17, 2012

In this video series the currently accepted theories of physics and astrophysics are shaken to the core by a radical new theory of the fundamental forces in all matter.

You will be amazed as a magnetic model of the dome at CERN is used to create a 100 mm diameter plasma Sun with a 300 mm diameter equatorial disc of plasma around it!

All the plasma videos are actual footage with no enhancement or manipulation other than speed. In other words, this is real thing. Hard to believe, but it is all true.

2012 The world just changed.

The Primer Fields Part 1 54 minutes this is part 1 of 4 and the only part posted so far

Yes the world has changed!! Whoo hoo Much Love!

https://www.youtube.com/user/davelapoint777

Hi Kimberly, as far as I know, he's not releasing the remainder of the videos.

He gives an excuse, but I think it goes deeper what he says.

You can get parts 1 to 4 off utube, suppose to be 9 all.

What a shame as these videos are real interesting.

TM
    Last edited by Tane Mahuta; 28th March 2013 at 07:12.
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Snoweagle (7th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    [...]

Hi Kimberly, as far as I know, he's not releasing the remainder of the videos.

He gives an excuse, but I think it goes deeper what he says.

[...]
    TM
    See post #60 for his statement.

The series of videos is only an aside to his research into "free energy"... so, I guess that's where he is being busy?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Snoweagle (7th June 2016), TargeT (28th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st March 2013 at 07:58.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Hervé (2nd April 2013), Snoweagle (7th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    These may be the resultant magnetic fields and their integration, but my understanding of it is the origins are in a pair of 2d fields in interaction, one advanced or 'outside' the other, from our point of view.
    Something like this ??

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (2nd January 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th June 2016), Snoweagle (7th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #79
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Have you come across the term "femtobarn"?

Are you aware that CERN authorities do not want the world to know about its definition?

If a programmer was given a 3D data block of sides measuring (10^17) x (10^17) x (10^17), how much data could one femtobarn contain?

That same femtobarn, instead of transmitting data (digital stuff) imagine what energies could be inserted at each bit location making up the femtobarn byte. What could you do with that?

Here is what CERN is advising technical writers on the subject of inverse femtobarns:
    http://writing-guidelines.web.cern.c...erse-femtobarn

inverse femtobarn

The inverse femtobarn (fb−1) is a measurement of particle-collision events per femtobarn; a measure of both the collision number and the amount of data collected.

One inverse femtobarn corresponds to approximately 100 trillion (1012) proton-proton collisions. Over a period of time, two streams of particles with a cross-sectional area, measured in femtobarns, are directed to collide. The total number of collisions is directly proportional to the luminosity of the collisions measured over this time.

Calculate the collision count by multiplying the integrated luminosity by the sum of the cross-section for those collision processes. This count is then expressed as inverse femtobarns for the time period (100 fb−1 in nine months).

Note: Do not use inverse femtobarn in the public section of the website where it can be avoided - it is unnecessarily technical. Convert to approximate numbers of collisions instead.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th June 2016)

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Well, I seem to be a few years behind, but I have found this all most interesting!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (9th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast