Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Default MOLON LABE : "Come and take them"

Oath Keepers Site

Join Oath Keepers

MESSAGE TO THE OATH BREAKERS AND TRAITORS:

MOLON LABE

OATH KEEPERS MOLON LABE PLEDGE

We will never disarm
    . We will never surrender our military pattern, semi-automatic rifles and the full capacity magazines, parts, and ammunition that go with them. Thefundamental purpose of the Second Amendment is to preserve the military power of We the People so we will have effective means to resist tyranny. Regardless of what unholy, unconstitutional filth issues from the mouths of oath breakers in "Mordor on the Potomac" our answer is MOLON LABE.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."- Patrick Henry

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Lazlo (18th January 2013), Lefty Dave (18th January 2013), WhiteFeather (18th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: MOLON LABE : "Come and take them"

¤=[Post Update]=¤

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (21st January 2013), Lefty Dave (18th January 2013), Snookie (17th January 2013), WhiteFeather (18th January 2013), Wookie (18th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

It makes me wonder if the plan is to start an armed insurrection by the people so BO has an excuse to bring out the drones in earnest?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

meat suit (17th January 2013), RMorgan (17th January 2013), WhiteFeather (18th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I do no think that there will be an armed inssurection in the traditional sense. They will just have a damned hard time taking the guns away. They will receive no state assistance in many states and no local sheriff assistance in many counties. If it comes to anything big is could be a full blown miliatary coup. Its the only way the little guy can possibly win.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

WhiteFeather (18th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

I'm afraid there will be many many more Ruby Ridges.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

jagman (17th January 2013), WhiteFeather (18th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

I listened to the No Agenda Show today (the best podcast in the universe ;-p ) and their take on the situation is that one of the goals of the government is to have the medical establishment to start reporting people who they feel are unstable or dangerous etc.., and is also a good way for Dr's to prescribe more drugs. It was a very interesting show.

http://www.noagendashow.com/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Arrowwind (18th January 2013), WhiteFeather (18th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

Every time I hear of the idea that the "medical establishment" is going to start reporting....I am reminded of the Nazi requirement that every doctor report "mental defectives" for the sterilization courts.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

ceetee9 (17th January 2013), Snookie (17th January 2013), WhiteFeather (18th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Oregon Sheriff Tim Mueller: We WILL NOT ENFORCE ANY UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN LAWS

Date: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013 14:29
    Mueller: Stop exploiting the deaths of innocent victims

Linn County Oregon Sheriff Tim Mueller has become the second prominent law enforcement official to put the Obama administration on notice that he will not enforce unconstitutional gun confiscation programs.

In a letter addressed to Vice President Joe Biden, Mueller wrote, “Any federal regulation enacted by Congress or by executive order of the president offending the constitutional rights of my citizens shall not be enforced by me or by my deputies,” adding, “Nor will I permit the enforcement of any unconstitutional regulations or orders by federal officers within the borders of Linn County, OR.”

The letter was prompted by Linn County residents asking the Sheriff’s office what their response would be if the Obama administration passed a ban on semi-assault rifles.

Mueller has received widespread acclaim for his stance, with the letter going viral on Facebook and Americans from across the country calling the Linn County Sheriff’s office to express their support.

“You cannot allow the actions of a very few….to dictate regulations and law that could potentially offend the constitutional rights of honest Americans, that’s not what we’re about,” Mueller told Portland, Ore. affiliate KOIN-TV.
    The Sheriff finishes his letter by asserting he will, “refuse to participate, or stand idly by, while my citizens are turned into criminals due to the unconstitutional actions of misguided politicians.”

In a separate interview, Mueller slammed Biden for failing to consult law enforcement enough while overseeing his “task force” on gun control.

With President Obama set to unveil draconian gun control measures he plans to pass via executive order while standing in front of a group of children, Mueller accused politicians of attempting to, “exploit the deaths of innocent victims by advocating for laws that would prevent honest, law-abiding Americans from possessing certain firearms and ammunition magazines.”

Mueller echoed the sentiments of Sheriff Denny Peyman of Jackson County, Kentucky, who earlier this week also assured residents that he would not allow guns to be seized under his jurisdiction.

“They asked ‘how are you going to pull these guns?’, and I said ‘you are never going to pull a gun from Jackson County,” said Peyman, adding, “I am responsible for the people inside this county… I couldn’t justify, if Obama passes this, it doesn’t matter what he passes, the sheriff has more power than the federal people.”

Read Sheriff Mueller’s full letter below.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th January 2013 at 22:56. Reason: image of letter added

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2013), conk (21st January 2013), ghostrider (18th January 2013), Hip Hipnotist (17th January 2013), Lefty Dave (18th January 2013), mosquito (18th January 2013), RMorgan (17th January 2013), Snookie (18th January 2013), WhiteFeather (18th January 2013), Wookie (18th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Could this be the STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS'S BACK ???
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Snookie (18th January 2013), WhiteFeather (18th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Great Post Arrowwind. MOLON LABE.......I commend The Sherrif for his actions. Lately I have been pondering The Sandy Hook incident.....Was this incident an installed program so to eventually remove all assault weapons from Americans. Would our government execute such a false flag event.? It makes me wonder. Is our government finally afraid of Americans. Well They should be, because we employ them. I think its time to give our senators and many corrupted officals there walking papers. Its surely time for a DAMNED NEW GOVERNMENT......of the people....by the people....for the people.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

THOMAS JEFFERSON
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th January 2013 at 01:50.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Conchis (18th January 2013), Lefty Dave (18th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

I herd today for the first time in my almost 36 years a radio employment adverb that required the applicant to have a federal restricted fire arms permit. I think is was for some kind of money guards lol. Our gun laws here in Canada have recently been relaxed somewhat, and old records destroyed. If my fellow humans down south are forced to give up there guns the ptb win, or at least can speed up their plans. Alittle push and take here and there and the masses don't resist much. Taking away a persons protection is more like raping and pillaging than a little push and take. If there is violent opposition the ptb win. RELEASE THE HOUNDS the GMO psychic cyborg ones with the fricken laser beams attached to their heads. You get the idea. I personally would rather humans stand fast and start saying no. Maybe start using that constitution, the one so many other countries citizens covet. If by a miracle the USA could pull off a peoples Coup d'état, once again would the rest of the word look on with envy.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Snookie (18th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

So I contacted my local Sheriff this week. Although not quite as eloquent as Sheriff Mueller this is what he said to me - he thought I was a guy but he will find out different when we meet at the county court house before too long to face the county commissioners with my proposal. Below is his response to the letter that I sent to him. I did not post his name as this was a private communication:

Mr. XXX,

I assure you that I will protect the citizens of XXX County 100%. I do not agree with what the federal government is trying to do. The federal government has no right to try a take anyone guns away from them. I do have empty jail cells for any of them that wish to come and try and take our right to bear arms. It seems the big issue is guns and schools and what Obama is wanting to do. What they are doing will not stop the criminals from getting a gun of any type. What will stop criminals is that everyone owns a gun of there choosing. Criminals will be more reluctant in doing anything knowing that everyone has a gun. Thank you for asking my stance on this. Have a Great Day.

Sheriff XXX

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Arrow <arrow@xxx.com> wrote:

Dear Sherrif XXX,

I am writing to enquire about your political stance on a specific issue.

As Sheriff I'm sure you realize that you are the leading keeper of our constitutional rights, both State and Federal and that it is your responsibility to protect the citizens of your county from state and federal criminals who might come to our county to force us to behave in an unconsitutional manner or whom might try to impose the implementaion of controls upon us that do not align with said constitutions.

I would like to know if you intend to protect we the citizens of XXX County if such protection should ever be needed.

If you do I would suggest that you join www.oathkeepers.org and make your stance public. This way I can be assured that you see eye to eye with me and others who hold the US Constitution to heart. Many are looking for assurance in this day and age of threat to our constitutional rights and when our elected representative so freely and easliy lie to the public.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this matter and to know your stance.

Sincerely,
    Arrow XXX
    XXXX Idaho

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Wookie (19th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

saving for a better day.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 19th January 2013 at 22:53.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I dont know why when I put a new post up that is sometimes does not get listed in the column to the right. I put the above up at 14.46 and it never showed. Can someone please explain?

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,850 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I dont know why when I put a new post up that is sometimes does not get listed in the column to the right. I put the above up at 14.46 and it never showed. Can someone please explain?
    Some sub-forums show on some of the lists of new posts, and some sub-forums (such as this one, Current Events) don't .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Some sub-forums show on some of the lists of new posts, and some sub-forums (such as this one, Current Events) don't .
    Well heck! whats a good forum to put stuff on then? I dont want to be wasting my time. I put stuff up here for a reason!

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,850 times in 21,553 posts

Well heck! whats a good forum to put stuff on then? I dont want to be wasting my time. I put stuff up here for a reason!
    Which of the five or ten different ways to list threads with new posts are you using?

Please be careful answering this question ... it's not an easy question .

I described some of the ways that various members use to list new posts in this thread: Various ways to view new or recent posts.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

+ Reply to Thread