+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protesting is Now a Felony In the USA

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,493 times in 2,609 posts

Default Protesting is Now a Felony In the USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=

Bill HR 347 gives federal agents sweeping powers to arrest when the secret service is present... secret service gets to decide where protests are banned.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

4evrneo (18th January 2013), aranuk (18th January 2013), BMJ (19th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), D-Day (19th January 2013), Flash (18th January 2013), Fred Steeves (19th January 2013), genevieve (19th January 2013), ghostrider (19th January 2013), Heather2017 (18th January 2013), jjjones (19th January 2013), MorningSong (18th January 2013), ROMANWKT (18th January 2013), spiritguide (18th January 2013), Tesseract (19th January 2013), Wookie (19th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,213 times in 8,074 posts

Default Re: Protesting is Now a Felony In the USA

By definition, secret service agents are secret. Therefore, we do not even know they are there. So we would be arrested with felony charges not knowing we had no right to protest. Having no right to protest is also another piece of dictature. we had to go through it in Quebec last spring and last fall and the government in power lost its election because of it. They had declared students protest illegal.

Ah, no surprise here no, we see very vividly what is coming.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

4evrneo (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), jjjones (19th January 2013), mosquito (19th January 2013), seko (19th January 2013), spiritguide (18th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 times in 518 posts

well this is from 2012 ... maybe those were the first signs?

College Professor Censors Anti-Obama Comment on Free Speech Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k1bRnowqZk

Can you see how "funny" it is to those students? Its all ok go to sleep :-( ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

4evrneo (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), spiritguide (18th January 2013), Wookie (19th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member floweroflife's Avatar
    Thanks

What else would we expect from Obama? What a load of crock.
    Danger is real, FEAR is a choice.

True courage is not knowing when to take a life, but when to spare it!

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,449 times in 6,615 posts

just like that, we can not disagree with politicians when they are guarded by the secret service, hmmmm like the president is guarded by ?? anyone can be a terroist ?? held without a trial ?? now they want a gun ban ?? gun free zones ?? healthcare control ?? next by executive order he will change the 8 yr term limit and be president forever, thanks all you that voted for Obama, bye bye freedom ...if they come to my door , and say im insane , I'm not. I'm not suicidal, I don't own any firearms, I love my country, I believe in the constitution, I have an honorable discharge from the army, 4yrs of my life , it cost me a marriage, I love my children... I'm the defender of the innocent, GHOSTRIDER , they created me and I now only use it for good , yes I use the thing they created against them and their plans... notice my friends I use three little dots after my words , to identify that it was me typing and not some one else... if you don't see three dots , it wasn't me typing ... I know they watch me ... I hope they still do ... let there be no mistake , how I feel about the direction of MY government ... booyahh ...you can't predict what I will say or how I will feel, thats my weapon, no rhyme, no reason, no pattern ... good luck ptb... you'll need it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

shadowstalker (19th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread