+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast

Thread: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Some conclusions by the maker of the first video I posted.

@ 9eagle9 I have blue screened at least 5 times in two days as well! And the last time was when I attempted to post the origional vid on this thread!
    The video is set on private, I couldn't view it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    I really don't even know what to do with this ...

That book (in the above posts) by Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr. is on amazon.com -- apparently someone reviewed it (allegedly it's own author) and the only thing I can find on that particular review is a quote from another reviewer.

This was posted on October 30, 2011.
    I will not report this "post", so that it might serve as an illustration of this "author's" intellectual and moral level.

BTW, the genius has posted a five-star "review" of his own "book" (the only review it has). Enjoy:

"At least three mass murderers have been associated with this book since its release. The Lords of 2112 is a Catcher in the Rye for the modern psycho and the reasons are quite obvious once you have read and analyzed the contents of this book. It is written in some form of coded, double-entendre that is somewhat hard for the layman to decipher, but the manical message is crystal clear to those for which this book was intended to reach. When I read The Lords of 2112, I could literally feel bugs crawling all over my skin, eating in to my brain. The Lords of 2112 is pure sickness! I believe it should be banned in America forever. It is too dangerous to have this available to nut-jobs like Jared Loughner, Anders Breivik, and Scott Dekraai. Who will be the next person to go completely insane from reading this book!!!"

Indeed, only insane would read it.

Source: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&client=safari
    Allegedly, Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr. (or someone posing as him) wrote that quoted part of the excerpt. This was over one year ago.

Then, after the Newtown school shootings, the name of the reviewer was changed from the author's name to Adam Lanza.

Here's the review from December 16, 2012:
    First off an author should not review their own book. But then to go back and change the name of the reviewer from your own to Adam Lanza is just sick. Way to try and profit off a tragedy. I will never buy anything you write. You should be banned from Amazon for this stunt.
    [...]
    Above is the link to the cache of the page before the mass murders in at Sandy Hook showing the name of the Author as the reviewer. Shame on you!

Source: http://www.amazon.com/The-Lords-2112...r_pr_orig_subj
    The author of the book could not have changed the name of the reviewer after the school shooting -- because the author had already died (committed suicide) about a week prior (see last post).

There is something wrong here.

UPDATE/ADD

Luckily, somebody was smart enough to take a screenshot. It looks like Daniel Mitchell did indeed write that, and it apparently has been scrubbed from the site within the last month (after the name of the reviewer was changed to Adam Lanza).

So, how did the name get changed from Daniel Mitchell to Adam Lanza if both of them were already dead?
    Can anything get more bizarre? seems so huh?
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (20th January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013), witchy1 (21st January 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    David sums up CNN, subtle as ever ...LOL........

Sunday, 20 January 2013 13:24
    Posted by David Icke

Anderson Cooper of CNN, a former CIA Intern, is obsessed with demonising
    those asking relevant questions about the full-of-holes official story of Sandy Hook

Why do you think that could be? Isn't he supposed to be a 'journalist' asking those
    very questions?

At the same time, Piers Morgan, another ludicrous non-journalist at CNN, is
    obsessed with demonising gun owners in America while using the full-of-holes
    official story of Sandy Hook as the excuse.

Is that a coincidence Criminal News Network?

You must be joking.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/7...-of-sandy-hook

====================================================

This corporate media takeover has been taking paces over the last 30/40 yrs...

Published on 21 May 2012

On Friday, Rather appeared on Bill Maher's show to discuss his new book "Rather
    Outspoken." He spoke out about the controversy again, and stood by his story (his
    comments start at the 1:50 mark in the video above). He said that he was fired
    because CBS News caved into the Bush administration's demands.

"The powers that be and the corporate structure were very uncomfortable with the
    story," Rather said. "They got pressured by the Bush administration and others in
    Washington, and it cost a lot of people their jobs, including myself."

He went on to warn that everyone should be "concerned" about "the constant
    consolidation of media," saying that "no more than six" companies currently control
    80% of the distribution of news.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have been doing it in plane view right under our noses, and since they
    own or influence most of the media they have been getting away with it....

The Prolatarian Tip Toe, and its easy because Who ? Police the Judges & Elites ?
    Oh ! Other Judges & Elites !!!...LOL...Steve
    He also spoke of how the people have amnesia. Great video. Dan shoots from the hip here. A great journalist indeed.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), bogeyman (20th January 2013), gooty64 (20th January 2013), jagman (20th January 2013), RunningDeer (21st January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Although we have grave doubts over all these shootings.
    This article reminded me not to forget the innocent victims
    who ever is behind all this...

Published on 19 Jan 2013

Richard Castaldo was shot 8 times during the school schooting at Columbine High School.
    After surviving the massacre, Castaldo continues to fight, this time for his home in Los Angeles.
    He fell behind on his mortgage payments and now, his condo is up for auction. However,
    Occupy activists are standing behind him, trying to keep Castaldo from being evicted.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jagman (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), spiritguide (22nd January 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

This is quite bizarre too....

Sandy Hook Shooting Illuminati Owl Moloch Symbolism CNN Anderson Cooper

The child that alegedly drew this is named "Grace"

and also this;

This is strange! and the review was written the same day as the Aurora shooting.....the movie is also about a hurricane/storm and a massacre.....a sick and perverted movie to say the least.

Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre 2000
    http://aslashabove.com/tag/sandy-hoo...arty-massacre/
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Airwooz (21st January 2013), Calz (20th January 2013), Christine (20th January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), selinam (20th January 2013), sllim11 (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

This is also interesting, an article that came out January 3, 2013.

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath: Intelligence analyst

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12...wtown-carnage/

PS: I don't know if this is true or not about Mike Harris actually saying this, but it is a massive peice of propaganda and or allegations regardless.

Iran’s state-run news network blames ‘Israeli death squads’ for Sandy Hook shooting
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...hook-shooting/

Failed GOP gubernatorial candidate blames Israel for Sandy Hook shooting on Iranian television
    http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affa...ian-television
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 20th January 2013 at 16:22.
    SilentFeathers

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

jagman (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

More from Anderson Cooper and CNN....

Caught with fake footage while talking about Sandy Hook skeptics.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Calz (20th January 2013), jagman (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), Selene (22nd January 2013), spiritguide (22nd January 2013)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Belt up Men! (And Women) ...lol.

...that's the 'their' mind at work. Your looking at something they don't want you to see.

If it helps tell it saucily, If you don't want me looking at 'your' mind stuff you shouldn't have given me your mind, and if you don't want us looking at it stop broadcasting it through the broadband, airwaves, tv, and cable . We have your mind it doesn't mean we're deaf blind and dumb.

their mind will toddle off and have a fit and you will be free to browse undisturbed by its fear mongering.

Apparently that book is full of coded messages too.

It's all very strange. Personally, I don't feel like pursuing it any further. There's enough information here for anybody to start researching it, but it's making me uneasy.

14. Link to Post #168
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Anderson Cooper is really squirming and looking quite desperate lately.

Saying stuff live "a story is hard to believe" and "Yer gonna wanna sit down for this one".

And look at the tabloid dork sidekick blinking and making faces and saying "outlandish".

Nice try boys.

PS, just watched a video on Bohemian Grove "boys club" yesterday, made me wonder if Anderson is a popular guest there?

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    More from Anderson Cooper and CNN....

Caught with fake footage while talking about Sandy Hook skeptics.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Belle (20th January 2013), Earth Angel (20th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), spiritguide (22nd January 2013)

16. Link to Post #169
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Belt up Men! (And Women) ...lol.

...that's the 'their' mind at work. Your looking at something they don't want you to see.

If it helps tell it saucily, If you don't want me looking at 'your' mind stuff you shouldn't have given me your mind, and if you don't want us looking at it stop broadcasting it through the broadband, airwaves, tv, and cable . We have your mind it doesn't mean we're deaf blind and dumb.

their mind will toddle off and have a fit and you will be free to browse undisturbed by its fear mongering.

Apparently that book is full of coded messages too.

It's all very strange. Personally, I don't feel like pursuing it any further. There's enough information here for anybody to start researching it, but it's making me uneasy.
    Haha I had a feeling that was comin'

17. Link to Post #170
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Wait a minute, stop the press. Starting at (lol) 1.21 in the video the man states a photo of 121 was deleted from the my space page....

Okay continuing the video.

[...]

I choose to go to level 121. Okay that is handler speak Level 121. They speak in levels and scripts are located on different compartmentalized or fragmented sections of the pscyhe. Levelss A post hypnotic suggestion of levels within the alter. Perhaps some other level was programmed and the person in question here did the 'unthinkable' choice to go to another level other than what his handler scripted them with?
    Here are some relevant excerpts from the book by Daniel Mitchell (emphasis added).
    The mind of the Joker was trapped inside the robotic fiend created by the certifiably insane genius. This was Level 121. There was no point even attempting to have a conversation with this nutcase. I been Level 121 for three hundred years. Seeing the world through robotic cameras spliced into his 161 . I’ll activate the heads. The dragon heads can do amazing things.” The queen had other things on her mind.

[...]

Many rumors circulated as to what the Masters had faced. The old books described military research into virtual reality and psychic phenomena. She had vowed to become “Level 121. The Polar Bears must have won. Some of the historical accounts described avoiding the deadly balls by “defeating what the mind expects to see. When Queen Margaret was not playing or physically training for Cutter Ball. The only way to win was to somehow see the illusion of human perception as simply the brain’s processing of input information. She was only twenty-one levels away from complete mastery. so the queen buried herself more and more into Cutter Ball. Was this true? Cutter Ball seemed like so much more. It seemed that life was empty without a goal to struggle towards. Cutter Ball was apparently the result—a program to train the mind to use ESP to manipulate the path of the balls.The Lords of 2112 Charlie headed his way. Some said that somehow the game manipulated your mind in subliminal ways so that the last three levels were actually happening in a hallucinatory dreamscape of the player’s own mind.

[...]

there still existed a cultish following of those striving to conquer the game and become “Level 121s”.

Source: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&client=safari
    The book is riddled with grammatical errors and misspellings (I assume this was done purposefully).

The mind of the Joker ...

Last edited by Jeffrey; 20th January 2013 at 19:33.

18. Link to Post #171
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Gene Rosen of Newtown is a real person.

A different Gene Rosen, of CA, was once affiliated with the Screen Actors Guild.

Here is an excerpt from his behance.net profile:
    I brought my senior level PM skills to the Screen Actors Guild (2003 - 2009), where I designed, developed, and managed several web, interactive, and multimedia projects - including three complete enterprise web development initiatives.

Source: http://www.behance.net/photogenec
    Somebody probably went to this website -- http://www.mylife.com/gene_rosen -- and irrationally concluded that the Gene Rosen of CT was a paid actor in the footage circulating as of late. When in fact, the Gene Rosen in that link is five years younger and lives in CA.

Now, Eugene Rosen of Newtown has been in at least six news articles from Connecticut since April 7th, 2009. Here are the links:

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...ol-3829291.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...re-2156283.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...ive-656777.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...ers-322018.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...cer-218945.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...eep-118642.php

I doubt he was a paid actor and I am not here to debate the man's character (he may be going senile who knows).
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 21st January 2013 at 00:58.

19. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Thanks to Gio's post in Up at the Ranch, I am listening to Max Igan's perspective. Thanks Gio

Max echos my sentiment of a contrived event to "unhinge humanity".
    I was listening to it too, and I agree that with Max Igan's analysis that this is a contrived event, taunting those of who are noticing the deliberate inconsistencies (as in this thread) to engage in combat. Heck, just like the protester's in the various color and spring revolutions incited in other countries, us Americans don't even have to initiate or engage in the combat. The bastards in power will gladly play both sides of this Kabuki theatre for us, in order to set up the drama justifying their tyrannical response.

Here's the MP3 audio of Max Igan's entire 55 minute talk:

Source: http://thecrowhouse.com/dl/MaxIgan_S...Jan18_2013.mp3
    I agree with you Paul. Max Igan's talk was very instructive and the traps he listed would be best avoided for the better results for all. When I say all, I mean the whole of mankind the world over.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Referee (21st January 2013), RunningDeer (21st January 2013), spiritguide (22nd January 2013)

21. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

The Gene Rosen of Newtown is a real person.

A different Gene Rosen, of CA, was once affiliated with the Screen Actors Guild.

Here is an excerpt from his behance.net profile:
    I brought my senior level PM skills to the Screen Actors Guild (2003 - 2009), where I designed, developed, and managed several web, interactive, and multimedia projects - including three complete enterprise web development initiatives.

Source: http://www.behance.net/photogenec
    Somebody probably went to this website -- http://www.mylife.com/gene_rosen -- and irrationally concluded that the Gene Rosen of CT was a paid actor in the footage circulating as of late. When in fact, the Gene Rosen in that link is five years younger and lives in CA.

Now, Eugene Rosen of Newtown has been in at least six news articles from Connecticut since April 7th, 2009. Here are the links:

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...ol-3829291.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...re-2156283.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...ive-656777.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...ers-322018.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...cer-218945.php

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...eep-118642.php

I doubt he was a paid actor and I am not here to debate the man's character.
    The fact that he's been in the local newspaper at least 6!!? times in the last 3 years raises more questions than answers.

Need some "public" comment on yet another small town trivia piece? Then call Rent-A-Gene.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2013), Referee (21st January 2013), SilentFeathers (20th January 2013), silverchimes (21st January 2013), spiritguide (22nd January 2013)

23. Link to Post #174
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Who had to create Zion for 'them'.

I won't comment more on that, its too inflammatory.

Only to say if you can get some scope of this by considering this.... Common everyday Jewish people built the country of Israel, against all odds, they made farms out of sand and mica and brought water into a desert with basically nothing but their own will. They thought they were building 'Zion' for themselves.

Unfortunately and sadly, it turned out to be an altogether different story for those heroic people who carved a living arable land and home for themselves out rock and desert.
    When i was 8 years old and for many years after that i read Exodus by Leon Uris every year and its a great story about the pre and post war creation of the state of Israel and the Arab and British involvement in that, its also a very interesting introduction to getting aquainted with the drive the Jewish people had to create a nation for themselves, 9e9 is right about the real motives and behind the scenes moves made by to known by all of us financiers, all it ended up to be is business and everybody pays with blood/energy. So i found out later. I know a few Israelis, and most of them just want to be left alone and live in peace, so they immigrated, back to europe, all are now disgusted by organised religion btw.

24. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Many thanks, TargeT -- that's extremely useful.

Direct quote from Mike Powers:

It's time for the American people to wake up and realize that the US Presidency has been usurped. This nation is under attack. We are literally at war for our freedom, right now, this very day.

When I heard that line, my reaction was, "Yeah, it was usurped back in 1963." Everyone wants to focus on Obama because he's the current spokesmodel president, but we've been usurped for quite a long while, I think.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Belle (20th January 2013), Referee (21st January 2013), spiritguide (22nd January 2013), TargeT (21st January 2013)

26. Link to Post #176
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Here is a very good video that shows the timeline and multiple suspects angle. This video compliments the Veterans Today article that says Sandy Hook was a terrorist attack/massacre. It covers as many as 6-7 suspects including the nuns and the fleeing purple van with broken windows. and more...

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Belle (21st January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), spiritguide (22nd January 2013), TargeT (21st January 2013)

28. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Moloch is a bull ....

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

PHARAOH (23rd January 2013), spiritguide (22nd January 2013)

30. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Moloch is a bull ....

Yeah, I was more looking at the owl symbolism and who was showing it off.....
    SilentFeathers

31. Link to Post #179
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

32. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Many thanks, TargeT -- that's extremely useful.

Direct quote from Mike Powers:

It's time for the American people to wake up and realize that the US Presidency has been usurped. This nation is under attack. We are literally at war for our freedom, right now, this very day.

When I heard that line, my reaction was, "Yeah, it was usurped back in 1963." Everyone wants to focus on Obama because he's the current spokesmodel president, but we've been usurped for quite a long while, I think.
    Yes, and it actually goes back further. It was usurped in 1913. These are gradual steps, in little, but exponential increments, so people adapt rather than resist.

Obama, like almost every President before him since 1963 (and perhaps even before this to lesser degrees) is simply accelerating the program relative to the spokesman before him. When you get to the point where you're going 100 mph, and swerving dangerously, however, a lot of people will look at the current puppet-master and associate the imminent car wreak to the commander and chief who is driving the car at that particular moment. Couple that with the fact that there is some degree of prejudice going on with people who have suddenly "awoken" and a much larger degree of politically-correct psyops going on instructing people how to think within accepted boundaries, to keep them "asleep", and you have the formula for a massive car-wreak over the proverbial cliff.
    Last edited by T Smith; 21st January 2013 at 05:03.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), Belle (21st January 2013), Bill Ryan (21st January 2013), Christine (21st January 2013), Hervé (21st January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), Maunagarjana (21st January 2013), spiritguide (22nd January 2013), TargeT (21st January 2013), Zelig (21st January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast